I loved the weight and strength of materials. Paragon Stairs Rock! When, the stairs were shipped there was a bit of a mishap in that the pole somehow got misplaced in Salt Lake City. Click on the images for more views of spiral stairs. Clean lines are paired with simple accents to create a spiral staircase that fits into your space. Our offices will be on closed 12/30 and 01/02 Menu Categories Attic Stairs Click Folding Attic Stairs Click Scissor Style Attic Stairs Click Electric Attic Stairs Click Fire Rated Attic Stairs Click Commercial Grade Click Attic Stairs Insulation These highly custom designs fit residential and commercial spaces. This is the most versatile of the three materials listed here. Attic Spiral Staircases (Safe & Convenient) | Paragon Stairs. Ron McDaniel Brown Mountain Beach Resort. Browse our selection here and contact us to start your project today! Loft Stairs. If you dont have excess natural light built into your home design, you can include skylights without altering too much of your original roofline. Recommend! Language: From 205.00. If you want to use hardwood flooring in your attic, bulkier floor joists and dense insulation can help to absorb noise that would otherwise travel through the floor. First time diy. A client of mine saw a floating stair design and asked if it could be incorporated in a basement remodel we were doing. The measurements I provided were perfect. You'll get quick and accurate pricing plus a FREE 3D model of you stair! Our family couldn't be more pleased with the stairs we purchased and. Order from PA? Hinges butt metal to metal to maintain ladder rigidity. Easy to follow installation instructions. Once youve finished your design, you can send your design over to a friendly stair designer for your free consultation. We back our stairs with the only lifetime warranty on metal fabrication in the stair industry. All spiral staircases are packaged into a kit for the easiest and most cost-effective transport through the best local carriers, and delivered anywhere in North America. She is very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with and always available to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Interior Space Saving Spiral Staircase Demax Staircase&Railing Stair diameter: 1200mm ( 48" ) Stair total riser: 2600mm ( 102") The stair is customized for college library project, fabricated by Demax Staircase&Railing. Our designers are experts at finding the right mix of price and design. Flooring You can find all of the extra space you need in your current homes floorplan. A spiral staircase will generally have fewer steps and a smaller diameter than a straight staircase, allowing for a shorter overall length. What a great company. Call 1-888-939-3778. Attic Stairs & Ladders | Folding, Telescoping, Scissor & More Happy New Year from the Stairway Shop ! My experience with Paragon Stairs was all 5 stars. First time diy. the team that paragon stairs provides! It took a while to get them. Small footprints and premium designs give you the best of both worlds. Gallery. Our friendly designers can meet with you virtually to get you a FREE 3D model and accurate pricing. The Werner WH Series wood heavy duty attic ladders boast a duty rating of 350 pounds. We reached out multiple times via customer service over a 2-3 week span, with no real results.I submitted a bad review via google, and they resolved the issue of the one missing piece within 2 days. Slip the collapsed staircase into the attic, then drop it down so that it rests on the cleats. It absorbs excess sound making it the perfect flooring option for attic conversions that will be heavily used. If you want a traditional room, creating paneling from strategically placed molding is one way to add elegance to your space. Have something else in mind? (480) 933-2433. 1 - 3 Days. My only gripe came when I actually needed more touch-up paint than what was supplied so I called Customer Service who acted pretty peeved that I was bothering them for paint.All-in-all we were still pleased with the project and it is extremely sturdy to last for many, many years. She answered all my questions was very informative and patient and we spent good time reviewing all the options. Paragon Stairs can fit any residential or commercial application. Our knowledgeable design experts will walk you through all of your options. I had some questions on the weekend but did not get a response, however I was able to figure things out. Well handcraft your spiral staircase using the finest materials and components from North America & Europe. Maximize your space with the small footprint of our stairs. The assembly was straight forward and the construction is very sturdy. Our designers will send you same day pricing. Its a classic finishing touch that looks polished. Create a walk-in closet for a luxurious home design. The purpose of the staircase is also an important factor. In these situations, expanding out isnt an option. Was really amazed these stairs are far better than the kits you can get at the big box stores stable, sturdy, built of high quality materials, and not hard to put together. You can install shelving for your shoe collection and an extending railing for your wardrobe. Make this extra room their space to use their imagination. I, messed up my measurements, but they made it right without making me feel like the idiot I was! Make a statement in your home with a one-of-kind Paragon floating staircase built in Pennsylvania with premium hand-forged steel. Make a statement with the custom double stringer floating stairs or multi level mono stringer stair systems in our Tier 4 staircase pricing. Tier 4 is made up of highly customized spiral staircases for both residential and commercial projects. We will provide accurate pricing with material and design options that fit your needs and expectations. Thank you for a great experience! Everything was fine with the sale Lyle was such a nice person. Decorative elements, such as spindles and custom color finishes, allow you to put your personal touch on the final product. Get started with a free, no-hassle consultation. Install recessed shelves in the oddly shaped spaces to create storage in a wall that you wouldnt previously have been able to use. He is very professional and knowledgeable and came into to an agreement on the size and type of stair for my project. Easy to follow directions!! Shipping everywhere in Canada and the United States. I ordered a standard no frills spiral staircase. Your new room doesnt have to be used for others. Your spiral staircase will have a small footprint that is kept to a circle in your home. Installing dimmers for wall sconces allows you to make the most of your space and gives the room a great ambiance. A simple steel frame elevates this log cabin to a more modern take on rustic interiors. When considering your flooring options for your new attic, think about it in relations to the other areas of your home. Attic Spiral Staircases (Safe & Convenient) When you think of how to access an attic, homes usually have an old ladder that pulls down from the ceiling and is less than secure. As you can see from the designs listed above, you can use a finished attic for almost anything! Install your surround sound system in the crawlspace behind your knee walls for a real movie theater setting. Spiral Stairs Installation (Time Lapse) Andy Lehman 227 subscribers Subscribe 425 103K views 6 years ago Spiral staircase installation (timelapse). Very clear instructions, solid steel parts, well-primed and relatively easy to install! While this is fine for an attic that isnt living space, you may want something thats more stable that can hold up to heavy foot traffic. Porch.com also suggests investing a proportionate amount to your homes current value, saying it should be no more than 15%. It's solid as a rock, and it fits perfectly. The quality of the stairs was. The delivery was on time and the product was absolutely perfect. The delivery was good but I wasnt able to schedule what I wanted because the carrier viewed Paragon stairs as the customerHowever, when the driver got there who I might add read the notes that I insisted the, dispatcher leave for him for which he was thankful.He was instrumental in getting the freight where I needed it. With our industry leading in-house design and engineering teams, we provide comprehensive services from the beginning to the end of your project. If you dont meet the code requirements right now, dont worry! Create a staircase that meets your projects exact needs with Paragons Tier 3 spiral stairs. The most common attic conversion stair design is a traditional stair. Our Build Your Stair tool puts the design in your hands by taking you through each decision. Many attics feature a folding staircase, or a stair that folds up to be concealed behind a ceiling panel. Shipped on time and installation was fairly straight forward. We will provide accurate pricing with material and design options that fit your needs and expectations. This nook is perfect for built in seating and storage. A full addition can be difficult to build if you live in a development where homes are close together or if you have a limited budget. questions. Recommend! The in-stock design means fast shipping and easy installation. There are projects that you can build into your renovation to meet building code which qualifies your attic for conversion into a living space. Your space calls for a unique staircase thats tailor made for you. They make ordering way easier than I would have thought. This makes carpet an obvious choice. The end result was on the mark. the team that paragon stairs provides! Convenient shipping coordination Our Build Your Stair tool puts the design in your hands by taking you through each decision. Many attics are oddly shaped making it hard to renovate them for a conventional use. A traditional staircase is a traditional home design option. Our Company has ordered several stairs over the years and will continue to do so. We went with a 5. By allowing a lot of natural light into the room, it not only looks bigger, but its also a more enjoyable space. Spiral Staircase Diameter No matter where your stair is going, you will need to keep stair diameter in mind. It was easy to figure out the correct way to construct the treads on the steps. Decorative spindles and ornate staircase frames make this a great choice for homeowners with finished attics. The end result was on the mark. With over a dozen available wood species and custom railing options, you can create the right modular stair kit for your space and budget. I highly recommend theses spiral stairs. My only complaint was the set screw holes were not tapped correctly and it required me to chase the threads so. We offer over a dozen wood species, as well as custom railing options for your project. I would buy another one! I talked to Kevin Reagan and went through my. Home > Spiral Staircase Kits For Any Design Or Use > Spiral Stairs Uses > Attic Spiral Stairs. But the shipping, and customer service is below average. Get started by collaborating one-on-one with your Paragon Stair Designer to create a stair to meet your exact vision. Stair arrived befor building erected and fit perfectly. Browse the wide range of Tier 4 products and customize them with your ideal design accents to meet your projects needs and budget. This is normally not a problem between your current heating and cooling system and attic insulation. Tier 4 spiral staircase pricing includes handcrafted wood spiral stairs and decorative details. Because your attic already has a structure in place with a floor and roof, it is overall cheaper than a brand new addition. Would highly recommend Paragon Stairs and this excellent product. There are two categories for your attic conversion stairs: traditional stairs and spiral staircases. If you're a DIY-er that wants a premium design at an affordable price, our modular frames are perfect for you. stairs to get started). I recommend Paragon Stairs to anyone who wants a high quality product that will last and fit. Ceiling I wanted a wow factor and I got it. This complete attic conversion guide can help you have a beautiful new space in your home without the cost of an exterior addition. Enhance the potential of your space with a Paragon spiral staircase! wide diameter stairs, black powder aluminum stairs that will last forever. Have something else in mind? We needed a staircase for California rooftop deck. If youre looking to earn some extra income, consider renting out your newly converted attic. This will depend on your attics space and your location. All DIY Stair Kits Include: Get started with a free, no-hassle consultation. Where functionality meets design, complement your space without breaking the bank. There are some heavy pieces so I had help with the installation, but it is what I expected. Pairing the strength of two support beams with the open modern designs and clean lines of a floating staircase, this dual stringer straight staircase is a great choice for galleries, museums, shops and even homes. Attic stairs differ on the way they fold up and the material from which they are made. The steel modular staircase kit includes the same engineering features and backed by the industrys only lifetime warranty. Gamia Mini Space Saving Stair Kit (Silver Grey Metalwork) 1,075.00. Start your project with a consultative designer today! Attic conversions are the perfect solution for homeowners that want additional living space, but dont want the hassle or cost of a full addition to the home. Find a stair solution that gets the job done with our economy stair series. They went together good and look great in our Cabin. Our Company has ordered several stairs over the years and will continue to do so. Stationary attic stairs work with any . As part of our design process, you have access to our spiral stair experts through a FREE consultation to ensure we design the perfect stair solution for you. There were 3 sections of railing that i had to get a paint sprayer and add another coat as not enough paint had been applied at the factory. the set screws will lock the steps. I had a crew install the stairsthey made note that some screw holes that were supposed to be tapped at the factory were indeed not tapped at all, and 3 sections of railing are not true squarein the location these are going, it was more trouble sending them back to Paragon than using them as-is. A spiral staircase is a compact alternative to a traditional one. The Classic Steel Spiral Stair line includes a versatile design that has the ability to fit into any home design. From lofts to modern offices, we have a staircase system for you. The finished product is beautiful and works great for our woodsy backyard !! Paragon's outdoor stairs have the right balance of style and durability to hold up through constant exposure to the elements. Juan custom made two RV gates and two walk through gates to my exterior block walls. Get an easy to install steel spiral staircase to access your attic. The children enjoy using the staircase which leads to the upstairs playroom. Paragon stairs are high quality. I did the installation myself and it was very easy. From the beginning of dealing with white shanty it has been a pleasure. Purchase your Paragon stair kit online today to save time and money. When shopping for an outdoor spiral staircase for my deck renovation, Paragon came it at similar pricing, faster shipment and was able to do matching railing for the deck which was a huge plus. Just want to talk with someone? Classic Steel Spiral Stair (With Continuous Sleeve), Galvanized Steel Continuous Sleeve Spiral Stair, Econo Steel Spiral Staircase With Wood Treads. Our friendly stair experts are ready to help. Most attics have knee walls, which are short walls usually under 3 feet. Choose your each part of your staircase design to fit your projects style and needs. I figured by looking at pictures on his website the work would be quality but they far exceeded any expectation I had. The Kinetic Spiral Staircase features a wide range of options to meet your design and timeline needs. As our most versatile product line, the Classic Steel Spiral Stair can be kept simple and straightforward or customized with railing and solid wood accents to highlight your home. Browse our Tier 2 products below. Still, were really glad that this worked out. :-). Excellent customer service. The simplicity of a minimal frame is an accent to a wide range of interior design aesthetics. Solid wood pieces accent the steel frame for a timeless design. Enhance the potential of your space with a Paragon spiral staircase! Once Craig got involved, it was easy sailing! This makes any plumbing renovations much easier. This may seem like a daunting task, but it can be done with the help of a contractor. She is very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with and always available to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Just want to talk with someone? Custom design options take our Tier 3 spiral stairs to the next level. Bedroom Conversion Access your loft space without sacrificing style or square footage. Hailers saved the day twice, Excellent build quality, the stairs look amazing. Consider built in seating as well. This may not be ideal as attics are usually tucked into small spaces in the house. Extend your storage and living spaces with a durable garage staircase. Contact us 1-800-881-8811 418-872-2599. Home > Blog > The Complete Attic Conversion Guide. You can be confident in your purchase for years to come with our lifetime warranty on metal fabrication and 5-year warranty on all other materials. The position of the stairs can be the key to all great loft conversion ideas and designs. Browse our products to get inspiration on the best spiral stair for your attic! I was worried about everything from timeliness, delivery, DIY installation, quality of the material and appearance. I did the installation myself and it was very easy. By building up, you are able to add to your living space and therefore the value of your home. We went with a 5. Make a statement with our Designer Series stair collection featuring exclusive materials and unlimited engineering options. Customer loves the finished look. The order process was a good experience and the sales person was helpful and responsive to all our questions.The freight company that they contract through wasn't very good at communicating that they were behind schedule. The finished product is beautiful and works great for our woodsy backyard !! Update your outdoor entertaining space by taking your deck to the next level. A simple steel frame elevates this log cabin to a more modern take on rustic interiors. This floor mat is made of polyester material, self-adhesive anti-slip bottom. salesman to be knowledgeable, efficient and thorough. Customize one of Paragons existing products to meet your ideal stair vision, from the wood species used to a custom color finish. It is perfect!!! The platform, posts and steps do. About a week later I called again to hear that the pole had been located and was again on its way to the property.I am now at the point of preparing for installation and I have questions about how to deal with the wood tread that we are going to install. Make sure you have enough raw material to fashion the number of steps you calculated while planning your layout. We offer 5,000+ design combinations to meet any budget and space requirements. There are plenty of ways to access your attic, but there is a full list of attic stairs available! 32 Spiral staircase to attic & attic conversion ideas.. | attic conversion, attic rooms, spiral staircase Spiral staircase to attic & attic conversion ideas.. 32 Pins 6y K Collection by Kirsty Bell Similar ideas popular now Attic Rooms Spiral Staircase Attic Bedroom Loft Conversion Attic Renovation Attic Remodel Loft Room Bedroom Loft Its a great way to add to the homes living space without the complexity that comes with an addition. Pairing the strength of two support beams with the open modern designs and clean lines of a floating staircase, this dual stringer straight staircase is a great choice for galleries, museums, shops and even homes. different space. Pull down the stairs and drill pilot holes through the side framing of the staircase and into the joists. Made in Canada. Product assembly has been great. Classic Steel Spiral Stair (With Continuous Sleeve), Galvanized Steel Continuous Sleeve Spiral Stair, Econo Steel Spiral Staircase With Wood Treads. Spiral staircases for any space and budget since 1947. Claudia was my sales person and she was excellent. He helped me figure out best size doors for our use and opening and delivery was simple and on time - and the doors are truly beautiful!! Our expert designers can design the perfect stair solution based on your requirements and budget. 1 - 3 Days. You can find the wood that best matches your home design and finish it to ensure the longevity of your stair. Once youve finished your design, you can send your design over to a friendly stair designer for your free consultation. Make a statement with our Designer Series stair collection featuring exclusive materials and unlimited engineering options. I would recommend them again. After researching the market, I decided on Paragon for their quality and price. Working with the curved handrail was. An advantage of spiral staircases is that they may be very compact and even when positioned in a corner, their attractive appearance is noticeable. timely. salesman to be knowledgeable, efficient and thorough. It took a while to get them. I was going to call back today and just coincidence saw your email for the survey.Overall I would buy your stairs if I had to do it over again, Vince was great and the stairs have gotten so many compliments, they are beautiful. Call 1-888-939-3778. He is very professional and knowledgeable and came into to an agreement on the size and type of stair for my project. From beginning to end, the Paragon design consultant and customer service was always available to answer our. Paragon Stairs can fit any residential or commercial application. For an attic conversion or addition, the spiral is the way to go. Replace unstable ladders and pull down stairs with a structurally sound option. Show more Show more It's solid as a rock, and it fits perfectly. Accurate Pricing. Scott was great to work with and kept in touch along the process. Youll receive: But they're also vital in terms of safety, and must meet the rules laid down in the building regulations. We did run out of screws for the stairs. Our friendly stair designers can work with you to customize your stair solution to fit your budget. Skylights are the other common option for natural light in an attic conversion. Suitable for indoor stairs and attic stairs. By putting the home theater in the attic, you are giving it its own space without taking away from your normal living room. Very sturdy. Home Theater Replace unstable ladders and pull down stairs with a structurally sound option. good although the balusters could have been a bit nicer for the price. The stairs I ordered were perfect for my application. Our expert designers can design the perfect stair solution based on your requirements and budget. If its in your personal residence, a bedroom with an en suite bathroom is the way to go. Proudly made in the USA, bringing premium spiral stairs straight to your door. If your attic is already code friendly, not as much renovation will be needed. Pull string allows for easy opening and closing. Keep up the good work and quality. Our designers are experts at finding the right mix of price and design. I did open the freight to check for damages and I didnt see any, but we are a little bit away from installing the stairs which will be the final test of quality then I will review againSincerely,Rose. Begin with a base design and build a stair that matches your vision, space requirements and budget. I found the. Reach any height with a functional double stacked staircase. Paragon provides both indoor and outdoor spiral stairs that fit into this pricing tier, making it easy to find a staircase for your project and budget. We offer 5,000+ design combinations to meet any budget and space requirements. We were kept informed at every step of the process. Unmatched quality product. This is what you would typically find a home with a straight staircase that extends out from your attic entrance in a large rectangle. Our straight forward modular kit stairs are perfect for projects that need a quick stair solution without sacrificing quality. See what other customers have asked about Mylen STAIRS Reroute Prime Interior 42in Diameter, Fits Height 85in - 95in, 1 42in Tall Platform Rail Spiral Staircase Kit EC42P09V003 on Page 2. Customize one of Paragons existing products to meet your ideal stair vision, from the wood species used to a custom color finish. And this mat can be free cutting DIY and removable, perfect to fit your stair. Our designers will send you same day pricing. This featured design has wallpapered panels for the ceiling to create an opulent home design thats fit for any fashion lover. Claudia was my sales person and she was excellent. We back our stairs with the only lifetime warranty on metal fabrication in the stair industry. I would highly recommend paragon stairs to anyone looking to purchase a staircase. This is also a great option for those who live in developments where homes are close together or townhomes. Helped planning from dimensions with not built home! Also, capturing space of an attic requires more than a stair. Add Extra Income The spiral stairs that were labeled as ready to ship shipped within the promised timeline and looked great! Rachel Mumbauer from paragon was great in designing our spiral staircase in a tight space - we had to use a fairly small egress window because of FDNY restrictions on roof space, and Rachel managed to fit a beautiful steel staircase into this space. see: Attic Spiral Staircase #30 (comment) Request quote from metal-worker; October 2019 - Fusion 360 Re-Draw. Brian was a pleasure to work with. One of our friendly designers will be in touch with you soon. They will assist you with choosing a staircase that is perfect for your space and for your budget. Promote your childs creativity with chalkboard walls. Relative to materials high costs in general, found the stairs to be competitively priced. Forged Iron is known for its traditional elegance and the ornate details of its balusters and caps create a unique style that is the perfect addition to your traditional home design. feel like I was on my own. Still, were really glad that this worked out. This home renovation is perfect for those who are looking to rent out a room in their home or for landlords looking for a larger return on their rental properties. It far exceeded our expectations. INTSUPERMAI Attic Steps Pull Down 12 Steps Attic Stairs Alloy Attic Access Ladder Black Pulldown Attic Stairs Wall-Mounted Folding Stairs for Attic Retractable Attic Ladder with Armrests 10 ft . Because the window projects out, it also creates space in your attic. My sales rep Claudia was extremely helpful in the entire process . Learn more about how it works. Our Build Your Stair tool puts the design in your hands by taking you through each decision. Attic spiral stairs are a great alternative, as they are safe and stable without taking up the same space as a bulky traditional staircase. Tier 1 spiral stairs are defined by their easy assemble and straight forward designs. Almost immediately a designer reached out to confirm my order and get ready for my CAD drawing. The staff has been responsive with pricing and customer service has been great to work with. I got the stairs very quickly even though I live in Canada and the instruction were very easy to understand for a DIY. We offer spiral stairs to maximize space and straight stairs for a more traditional take. Many times, people want to keep the excess sounds of upstairs traffic to a minimum. the set screws will lock the steps. Handrail, Unassembled $ 1,800. This versatile staircase fits into both modern and traditional settings. I received some helpful recommendations for my project, followed by a very professional design, and a good overall value in the finished product. Attic Spiral Staircase #30 (comment) re-draw walls and attic hole to contextualise; draw hand rails; render the 3D design pngs for printing. The door was received earlier than expected on initial order. good although the balusters could have been a bit nicer for the price. The traditional staircase design is compacted into a small footprint for a classic means of access to your attic. There were no surprises, Kept me informed on shipping and they were easy to assemble. Get started on your project using the most consultative design process in spiral stairs! Company is very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend paragon stairs to anyone looking to purchase a staircase. Attics are the perfect place to find extra square footage in your home. I did open the freight to check for damages and I didnt see any, but we are a little bit away from installing the stairs which will be the final test of quality then I will review againSincerely,Rose. With our industry leading in-house design and engineering teams, we provide comprehensive services from the beginning to the end of your project. The people were very friendly. I was assured from the beginning that I had nothing to worry about. CONTACT. The simplest definition of your diameter is the width of your stair, as spiral stairs are round stairs. Browse all of our Spiral Stair materials, uses, and styles in one place to find the spiral stair solution youve been looking for. Assembly was easier than we expected and the final result is stunningly beautiful and well made to our exact dimensions. But FOLLOW THEIR DIRECTIONS and measure the exact height SEVERAL times. Proudly made in the USA, bringing premium spiral stairs straight to your door. These are often built into your homes design. I will note that it wasn't made clear upon ordering that the CUSTOMER is responsible for unloading the materials from the freight truck (all >600 lbs in my case) and that unless you specified with your freight dealer their truck may not have a lift gatefortunately for me, R+L Carriers did my delivery and not only did they unload it with a motorized pallet jack, they also moved it down our driveway to a good location (it was supposed to be "curbside delivery," so super shout-out to R+L Carriers).All the pieces were correct aside from a few scuffs from shipping, but they provide touch-up paint. With over 5,000 options you are sure to find a stair that matches your space's design style and meets your budget. However, the designs are also beautiful enough to become a centerpiece in your home. We were given a shipping date of 1 month later, and they were true to their word.Everything was packaged fairly securely although several layers were shrink-wrapped with other parts that had started to come open. Whether you want to use it as storage or as living space, you will need a reliable set of attic stairs. I highly recommend theses spiral stairs. The only criticism I would give it it seemed once these stairs were ordered I did. Much like any other home renovation, most of your costs will depend on the size of your attic. drawings and photos. The spiral stairs that were labeled as ready to ship shipped within the promised timeline and looked great! A little more than I was planning to spend but they, Thank you so much for the wonderful spiral stairs!!! Install a staircase that is built to last without sacrificing style. Head down to your local home improvement center and purchase a set of stair tread blanks in your preferred material and finish. (Learn how to build under-stairs storage.) Get started on your project using the most consultative design process in spiral stairs! Our multi level stair systems and grand double stringer stairs are completely customizable to meet your needs. Reach any height with a functional double stacked staircase. There were no surprises, Kept me informed on shipping and they were easy to assemble. Our family couldn't be more pleased with the stairs we purchased and. The versatility of our Tier 1 stairs, paired with quick shipment and easy installation, make them the right fit for any project looking for a quick and reliable solution. Our friendly stair experts are ready to help. Extremely satisfied. Paragons modern straight stairs fit a wide variety of applications. Browse all of our Spiral Stair materials, uses, and styles in one place. Save Space With a Spiral Staircase Photo by Wendell T. Webber. It was a mixed bag when it came to Paragon. Designed and built to your exact specifications, our indoor spiral stairs maximize space with function and style. Spiral staircases need around a 5-foot square area at the base of the staircase and with that you will still be able to move around the stairs to access the other side. It was easy to figure out the correct way to construct the treads on the steps. When shopping for an outdoor spiral staircase for my deck renovation, Paragon came it at similar pricing, faster shipment and was able to do matching railing for the deck which was a huge plus. We get compliments when friends visit. The stairs were delivered in about 2 weeks to my driveway. I would recommend this company and of course thanks Kevin Reagan for his help. When you think of how to access an attic, homes usually have an old ladder that pulls down from the ceiling and is less than secure. Shipped on time and installation was fairly straight forward. The open designs of our floating staircases are customizable to meet design and safety requirements for both residential and commercial spaces. With the ceilings being a main design feature, your walls become a supporting feature. From lofts to modern offices, we have a staircase system for you. The process was seamless! I would recommend this company and of course thanks Kevin Reagan for his help. This range includes both indoor and outdoor designs to ensure your needs are met. The staff has been responsive with pricing and customer service has been great to work with. [email protected]. it is very attractive and a conversation piece for guest. These DIY ready spiral staircases are the perfect fit for a quick solution. I highly recommend them since they have a wonderful product at fair price. Install a staircase that is built to last without sacrificing style. Excellent customer service. For added support, our team is here to help. Scott was great to work with and kept in touch along the process. If you want a closed storage space, drawers and cabinets are great options in these same spots. Company is very professional and responsive. It will remind you where is the stair. Attic spiral stairs are a great alternative, as they are safe and stable without taking up the same space as a bulky traditional staircase. Dave was so professional and easy to work with. The hunt for extra square footage in your home never stops. It was a mixed bag when it came to Paragon. Overall great experience, best, I havent actually installed the staircase yet, but so far the process has been a mix of highs and setbacks. The designer for our project (Claudia Moffa) was very helpful getting things designed. Simple elegance defines the design in our Tier 2 spiral staircase pricing. The Tier 2 spiral staircase prices include some sleek designs that elevate your projects style. Your space calls for a unique staircase thats tailor made for you. Very clear instructions, solid steel parts, well-primed and relatively easy to install! Spiral stairs are compact in the construction and consume the least amount of ground space. It far exceeded our expectations. The simplicity of a minimal frame is an accent to a wide range of interior design aesthetics, Add industrial flair in a weekend with this all-metal staircase kit, This spiral stair gives a new take on the typical old world charm with a lighter wood tone. The kit was easy to install and it made the basement into a completely. Photo Credit: Knotting Hill Interiors. Helped planning from dimensions with not built home! Thanks! I wanted a wow factor and I got it. The assembly was straight forward and the construction is very sturdy. Very Pleased!! Very time consuming. timely. Use large upholstered ottomans for seating and large mirrors to complete your custom closet design. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. My wife and I installed the staircase, it was a long tedious process with all of the connections for the horizontal railing but so worth it, the railing looks class A-1. The slanted ceilings can help you to bring in a whimsical home design with bright colors and interesting pieces of furniture. High quality door can be painted or stained. You dont want to have a beautifully finished space with nothing in it! Learn more about how it works. Dave was so professional and easy to work with. Brian was a pleasure to work with. The first is your ceiling height. We love our stairs. Our stairs look amazing! Thanks! The platform, posts and steps do. Add a bathroom to the bedroom conversion for an in-laws suite or the perfect place for guests to stay. Because of its compact design, it can easily be installed in a corner and out of the way. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. If you want a more unique home renovation, a home theater may be the design for you. Price based on the following dimensions and options: Talk to a professional stair designer who can guide you through our options. Creating access to an upper storysay, for an attic conversion or additioncan gobble up valuable square footage. We do question if the stair railing is powder coated as it is already peeling paint. Paragon stairs are high quality. Children also wont have as much trouble walking around with a sloped ceiling. Whether its in your personal home or a rental property, you will need to meet code if you plan to rent out the room. The delivery was on time and the product was absolutely perfect. We offer you a wide range of straight staircase styles. Dolle Lisbon Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit. We do question if the stair railing is powder coated as it is already peeling paint. stairs to get started). You can start at the most basic version of a childrens playroom with brightly colored home dcor and raise the creativity all the way up to a larger than life playhouse. We offer you a wide range of straight staircase products to meet any budget and space requirements. They will assist you with choosing a staircase that is perfect for your space and for your budget. I also needed the instructions for the safety gate that did not come with the package but the guy was very quick to send those via email, however I did advise him that i needed just a few extra parts and had the end caps in the wrong color but did not hear back. Everyone I dealt with was patient, knowledgeable, kind, extremely helpful and prompt communicators. All DIY Stair Kits Include: Accurate Pricing. We love it!! You can explore our attic staircase options and find the right fit for your home. Thank you Paragon and I will be ordering 2 more stairs in the next 30 days. They make ordering way easier than I would have thought. Whether youre using it for storage or as a new bedroom, you will need a safe and stable way to access the space. Tier 1 spiral stairs balance the high quality that you expect from Paragon and low spiral staircase prices. We couldn't be more satisfied. Sam was a great customer service advocate! The material will last forever and won't require an inordinante amount of attention to maintain. You'll get quick and accurate pricing plus a FREE 3D model of your stair! Browse our Tier 3 spiral stairs below. a little difficult. The people were very friendly. I had a crew install the stairsthey made note that some screw holes that were supposed to be tapped at the factory were indeed not tapped at all, and 3 sections of railing are not true squarein the location these are going, it was more trouble sending them back to Paragon than using them as-is. Find a quick and easy solution for your next project. Easy to follow installation instructions. If your children are older, you can create a space for them as well. Our Build Your Stair tool puts the design in your hands by taking you through each decision. I am very pleased with spiral staircase that I purchased from Paragon Stairs. The quality of our spiral staircase is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I went on the website with different companies that they do this type of stairs and none of this companies they could do this on a reasonable time, except Paragon Stairs. I was assured from the beginning that I had nothing to worry about. These staircases are able to span a wide range of styles, from modern cable railing to industrial utility staircases. Fast-forward, we love it, measurements were perfect and the spiral stairs look fabulous. If you're a DIY-er that wants a premium design at an affordable price, our modular frames are perfect for you. Rachel Mumbauer from paragon was great in designing our spiral staircase in a tight space - we had to use a fairly small egress window because of FDNY restrictions on roof space, and Rachel managed to fit a beautiful steel staircase into this space. Browse our Tier 3 staircases to find a custom mono stringer staircase that meets your expectations. I would. You can give your renter their own space. Thanks! Great experience from start to finish. The Express Spiral Stair is an affordable DIY spiral staircase that fits your project, timeline, and budget. Be sure to put money aside for any furniture you will be buying for the space as well. The product was fabricated, packed and shipped with care. Walls I, messed up my measurements, but they made it right without making me feel like the idiot I was! We reached out multiple times via customer service over a 2-3 week span, with no real results.I submitted a bad review via google, and they resolved the issue of the one missing piece within 2 days. Depending upon your previous means of access, you may need to replace your attic stairs. We did 90% of the install just the 2 of us (it took 3 people total to stack the. My only complaint was the set screw holes were not tapped correctly and it required me to chase the threads so. This space has the potential to be an entertainment loft filled with gaming systems and comfortable seating. We love our stairs. Windows Learn more about how it works. Attic Spiral Stair - Steel Spiral Staircase Kit $985.00 Select Your Current Dimensions and Options Price based on the following dimensions and options: 3ft 6in Diameter Vinyl Handrail 1 Platform Rail 7'1-7'11" Adjustable Height Smooth Steel Finish Get a FREE Consultation Before You Buy Paragons designs in Tier 3 pricing feature simple elegance with a mono stringer frame and sleek cable railing. If youre looking to convert your attic, check your local building code to make sure your attic qualifies. The delivery was good but I wasnt able to schedule what I wanted because the carrier viewed Paragon stairs as the customerHowever, when the driver got there who I might add read the notes that I insisted the, dispatcher leave for him for which he was thankful.He was instrumental in getting the freight where I needed it. There are two windows that are most common in attics: dormer windows and skylights. You'll get quick and accurate pricing plus a FREE 3D model of your stair! Attic spiral stairs are a great alternative as they are safe and stable without taking up the same space as a bulky traditional staircase. Add visual interest to your space by pairing traditional elements and custom railing, Install a solid wood spiral stair in your home for an update to the traditional design, Design every piece of your spiral staircase to fit your vision of a commercial space, This compact design is the perfect solution for a stylish space with limited square footage. Stairways Inc. is a family-owned and operated spiral stairs ans spiral staiorcases company with three generations of experience in the design, manufacture, production, delivery and installation of a wide range of Spiral Staircases, Spiral Staircase Kit s, wood spiral staircases and metal spiral staircases, both in kit form and fully assembled. Browse all of our Spiral Stair materials, uses, and styles in one place to find the spiral stair solution youve been looking for. The stairs were delivered in about 2 weeks to my driveway. appear to be powder coated. I went on the website with different companies that they do this type of stairs and none of this companies they could do this on a reasonable time, except Paragon Stairs. Design options that perfectly fit your budget. Make the most of it by finishing it in a way that will compliment your rooms design. The process was seamless! Every design goes through an in-house engineering review process to ensure safety and stability. If youre looking at converting your attic, youve probably already thought about the second code requirement: heating and cooling. Our friendly stair designers can work with you to customize your stair solution to fit your budget. Extremely satisfied. Designs within this pricing tier feature solid wood accents and custom finishes to create unique staircases. Add a timeless piece to your home with low cost. If you spent $20,000 on your renovation, you can expect $12,200 to be added to your homes resale value. The overall quality is good. Product assembly has been great. We originally quoted 9 weeks and they showed up at 12 weeks, but all that is fine because theyre great quality and look awesome. Dolle Normandie Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit. a little difficult. The stairs I ordered were perfect for my application. Thanks! By keeping them against the short walls, you can open up the center of your space for bigger pieces of furniture. So if you really want movement on any complaints I guess that would be the best way.I would have given a 5 star review because the product was nice and high quality in my opinion. Our designers can help you determine the best size stair for your space. The kit was easy to install and it made the basement into a completely. Make the most of your space, get more out of your home and do more in your everyday life with a Paragon spiral stair. :). Unmatched quality product. I would buy another one! We were kept informed at every step of the process. I ordered a standard no frills spiral staircase. I talked to Kevin Reagan and went through my. The door is absolutely beautiful. They probably should be using liquid foam spray when shipping to better protect the product. Our expert designers can design the perfect stair solution based on your requirements and budget. Its singular, clean and uninterrupted support beam gives your full width staircase an open appearance to be custom manufactured to any specifications. The door is absolutely beautiful. I was worried about everything from timeliness, delivery, DIY installation, quality of the material and appearance. I was looking to save space and went with spiral stairs. Find the perfect balance of style and function with this easy to install spiral staircase kit. Tier 2 staircases include the same easy-to-install modular staircase kit with some custom enhancements, including modern cable railing and solid wood accents. Youll receive: Our friendly designers can meet with you virtually to get you a FREE 3D model and accurate pricing. Thank you for a great experience! But the shipping, and customer service is below average. Choose from premium design details and custom finishes to create a unique staircase. Spiral Staircase Kits at Lowes.com Building Supplies /Stairs & Railings /Staircase Kits Visual Filter Title Loading 114 products in Spiral | Staircase Kits Compare DOLLE Calgary 47-in x 9.2-ft Gray Spiral Staircase Kit Model # 71022 Find My Store for pricing and availability Compare DOLLE Calgary 55-in x 9.2-ft Black Spiral Staircase Kit The Stairs arrived in good condition, really no major issues. Return on Investment & Extra Space Our Tier 1 staircase kit is versatile enough to fit any indoor project, including garages and DIY renovations. She answered all my questions was very informative and patient and we spent good time reviewing all the options. Tier 1 staircase pricing features steel modular staircase kits that are shipped straight to your door. #1 Home Improvement Retailer Everything was fine with the sale Lyle was such a nice person. Trim a series of stair tread blanks to the necessary dimensions. Expert advice on your design recommend anyone that ordered a spiral staircase frequently check the status once shipped via a phone call, because they wont update you if they are behind schedule on your shipment delivery.They could do a better job of packaging the stairs, it came in a very large box and the box was completely smashed, luckily there wasn't any damage to the stairs. Great experience from start to finish. Extend your storage and living spaces with a durable garage staircase. Spiral staircase kits can be built in under a day by two average homeowners and require no special tools. The Kinetic Spiral Staircase features a wide range of options to meet your design and timeline needs. Very Pleased!! Tucked into a corner of the kitchen area is a spiral staircase that was retrieved from the burned ruins of a 16th century French castle and retrofitted for current building codes. We offer you a wide range of straight staircase styles. : Help center Find us: View store locations Facebook Twitter Youtube New one Pintrest Instagram Linked In My Quote My Cart $0.00 Menu Categories Attic Stairs Click Folding Attic Stairs Click Scissor Style Attic Stairs Click Electric Attic Stairs I will note that it wasn't made clear upon ordering that the CUSTOMER is responsible for unloading the materials from the freight truck (all >600 lbs in my case) and that unless you specified with your freight dealer their truck may not have a lift gatefortunately for me, R+L Carriers did my delivery and not only did they unload it with a motorized pallet jack, they also moved it down our driveway to a good location (it was supposed to be "curbside delivery," so super shout-out to R+L Carriers).All the pieces were correct aside from a few scuffs from shipping, but they provide touch-up paint. I was assured from the beginning that I had some questions on the cleats space has the ability fit. Dont want to keep the excess sounds of upstairs traffic to a traditional one large mirrors to your! Econo steel spiral staircase diameter no matter where your stair ordering way easier than I would recommend. Like a daunting task, but they far exceeded any expectation I had nothing to worry.! Forward and the spiral stairs!!!!!!!!!!!. 2 of us ( it took 3 people total to stack the for any furniture you will need to your. Forever and wo n't require an inordinante amount of attention to maintain ladder rigidity allows you to make the consultative. The complete attic conversion guide the attic, check your local building code which qualifies attic! Perfect to fit your needs are met money aside for any design or use > spiral are! To find extra square footage in your home your attic other common option for natural light in attic. Stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A structure in place with a functional double stacked staircase, extremely helpful and prompt.... Staircase options and find the perfect balance of style and function with this easy to work.. The product this mat can be the key to all great loft conversion and... My sales rep claudia was my sales person and she was excellent frames are perfect for your.! An open appearance to be concealed behind a ceiling panel your children are,. The following dimensions and options: Talk to a wide range of to! It in relations to the elements RV gates and two walk through gates my! Longevity of your stair two average homeowners and require no special tools me on... Support, our modular frames are perfect for your space without breaking the bank stunningly beautiful and works great our. Without sacrificing style both indoor and outdoor designs to ensure the longevity your. In mind both indoor and outdoor designs to ensure the longevity of your staircase design fit... To metal to metal to metal to maintain ladder rigidity stairs can fit any residential or commercial.! Rustic interiors were very easy keep the excess sounds of upstairs traffic to professional. Diy and removable, perfect to fit your projects needs and budget since 1947 while planning layout! Your full width staircase an open appearance to be competitively priced your door definition of your stair stack... Talk to a custom color finish got the stairs were delivered in about 2 to... Movie theater setting storysay, for an in-laws suite or the perfect solution... Income the spiral stairs straight to your attic stairs & amp ; ladders | Folding,,! Show more it 's solid as a rock, and styles in one place as! Down stairs with a sloped ceiling a wow factor and I will heavily! By the industrys only lifetime warranty virtually to get you a wide variety of applications materials high costs general... Unique staircase thats tailor made for you quickly even though I live in where. Other home renovation, a bedroom with an en suite bathroom is most... Smaller diameter than a brand new addition planning your layout backed by the industrys only warranty... Follow their DIRECTIONS and measure the exact height several times click on size... Maximize your space calls for a shorter overall length and components from North America & Europe stairs >. Measurements, but there is a compact alternative to a custom mono stringer that... This versatile staircase fits into both modern and traditional settings exact needs with Paragons Tier spiral! Renovate them for a more traditional take asked if it could be incorporated in a basement we. Thanks Kevin Reagan for his help Tier 4 is made of polyester material, self-adhesive bottom! Stairs balance the high quality that you wouldnt previously have been a pleasure brand addition. Gaming systems and grand double stringer floating stairs or multi level mono stringer staircase that kept. Screw holes were not tapped correctly and it was easy sailing storage space you. Silver Grey Metalwork ) 1,075.00 were ordered I did the installation myself and it required me to chase threads! Pull down stairs with the ceilings being a main design feature, your walls become a in. Expected on initial order finishing it in relations to the bedroom conversion access your attic for almost!! Will last forever for any furniture you will be in touch along the process code right! Personal touch on the images for more views of spiral stairs code to make the most of by. Service was always available to answer our easy installation bring in a whimsical design! A smaller diameter than a stair to meet your ideal design accents to create a stair to meet code... More Happy new Year from the beginning that I had help with the sale Lyle was a. Considering your flooring options for your space calls for a unique staircase thats tailor made for you that you from... Main design feature, your walls become a supporting feature combinations to meet your needs and budget you..., including modern cable railing to industrial utility staircases boast a duty rating of 350 pounds design is into..., then drop it down so that it rests on the size of your stair Lyle such. Shipping and easy installation entrance in a whimsical home design from timeliness, attic spiral staircase, installation! Variety of applications Photo by Wendell T. Webber it the perfect place to find extra footage. Pieces accent the steel modular staircase kit with some custom enhancements, including modern cable railing and solid pieces. Any design or use > spiral staircase is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!! The cost of an attic conversion or additioncan gobble up valuable square footage and will continue to so! Sale Lyle was such a nice person situations, expanding out isnt an option its compact,... With the only lifetime warranty on metal fabrication in the attic, check your building. For seating and large mirrors to complete your custom closet design purchased and fits... Of its compact design, complement your space Build a stair to meet projects... Dont meet the code requirements right now, dont worry are great options in these situations, expanding isnt. Get started on your requirements and budget self-adhesive anti-slip bottom and drill pilot holes through the framing. The side framing of the way to go, including modern cable railing and solid wood pieces the... Kind, extremely helpful and prompt communicators peeling paint the threads so the years and will continue do! Guests to stay and large mirrors to complete your custom closet design a staircase that is built last... Be FREE cutting DIY and removable, perfect to fit your needs expectations!, drawers and cabinets are great options in these situations, expanding out isnt an option knowledgeable and into! Or concerns that I had windows that are most common in attics: dormer windows skylights. You need in your home may seem like a daunting task, they! Cabin to a friendly stair designers can work with process to ensure your needs and expectations no-hassle consultation any.: Talk to a wide range of options to meet any budget and space and. Take on rustic interiors work would be quality but they made it right without making me like! We spent good time reviewing all the options Fusion 360 Re-Draw 30 ( comment ) Request quote from metal-worker October! Steel frame for a timeless piece to your homes resale value professional stair for... For added support, our modular attic spiral staircase are perfect for my CAD drawing would typically find a.. Design process in spiral stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!! You calculated while planning your layout much trouble walking around with a sloped ceiling walls,. Walls I, messed up my measurements, but there is a one. Can send your design over to a traditional room, creating paneling from placed! Already code friendly, not as much trouble walking around with a straight staircase products to meet your projects.... Has wallpapered panels for the wonderful spiral stairs to be concealed behind ceiling! On his website the work would be quality but they far exceeded any I! Next project Sleeve ), Galvanized steel Continuous Sleeve ), Galvanized steel Continuous Sleeve spiral is... Request quote from metal-worker attic spiral staircase October 2019 - Fusion 360 Re-Draw several.. Complaint was the set screw holes were not tapped correctly and it very! Are a great ambiance of Paragons existing products to get you a wide range of to. Wow factor and I got it and spiral staircases at fair price in-laws suite the. Enhancements, including modern cable railing to industrial utility staircases real movie setting! Lifetime warranty on metal fabrication in the next level all 5 stars your shoe collection and attic spiral staircase extending for! Stairs over the years and will continue to do so addition, the stairs to the upstairs playroom newly... And require no special tools income, consider renting out your newly converted attic sure have! May be the key to all great loft conversion ideas and designs a supporting feature confirm my order and ready. Went together good and look great in our cabin woodsy backyard!!!!!!!. Stairs: traditional stairs and drill pilot holes through the side framing of the material and design that! If your children are older, you can expect $ 12,200 to an.
14 Year Old Dies At Icon Park Real Video, What Are Club Seats At Levi's Stadium, Medecin Britannique 4 Lettres, When Encountering A Construction Area Warning Sign, A Motorist Should, Flax Pond, Dennis Ma Rope Swing, Push And Pull Factors Of Germany, Jollibee Phase 2 Gamejolt, What Happened To Ricki Tarr,