If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Not only that but you had to eat off a basic window sill. Gavin and the Team, Hotel was clean and tidy. But never asked the question to reception. I cant recommend it enough! Bar, British - Menu. Will definitely be returning back next year. Really glad you enjoyed the food and new look of the pub.We hope to see you again soon Gavin and the Team. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. The Gazelle Hotel: Great food - See 454 traveler reviews, 165 candid photos, and great deals for Menai Bridge, UK, at Tripadvisor. The menu offers all the usual favourites, as well as set menus that are great value for money. Fresh fish and seafood, perfectly cooked, surprisingly enough the desserts are really good to the chocolate Orange mousse was perfection. Popular with locals xxx great choice menu, Stopped off for lunch on our walk across the Menai. "Great breakfast.". Sunday lunch is served from 12pm until 2pm. #13 of 59 places to eat in Menai Bridge Compare Open now 8AM - 10PM British, International, Welsh, Vegetarian options The best Sunday lunch l have ever tasted in a Hotel . Look out for the fish tank at the entrance, and the atmosphere and ambience of this place is very calming, allowing you to eat in peace with your friends and family etc at the meal sitting. A childrens menu including Sunday lunch is available. what a fantastic location for a summer visit. If we have missed out your favourite, let us know by commenting at the bottom of the article or drop us a message on the Whats On North Wales Facebook page. They have around 9 rooms, no knowledge of what they are like. There is a car park right outside which is convenient, but it's not free, you need to pay 8am to 8pm 7 days a week, you can park for free for an hour a short walk away if you park in the town centre. Recommended. Location: 4B Uxbridge Square, Menai Bridge LL59 5DL Opening hours: 9 am-5 pm Tuesday - Friday Earlier this year, a Hardens reviewer said it is well worth the diversion on the way to Holyhead. Went for a Sunday lunch. Several have also won reputable awards, while others have been suggested by you. This mid 19th-century former shop and tea rooms overlooking the Menai Bridge is a former local CAMRA award winner. However, all noise ceased by midnight and our sleep was not disturbed. There was a bit of almost everything in this and it was all just gorgeous. Two courses are 16.95 and three courses are 20.95. I booked a room for a competitive B&B price and upon arrival got to stay in the honeymoon suite. Service We choose one book a month to read, then give individual reviews followed by lively discussion at the meeting. 2 minutes she stood there to be ignored. Food Hydeout is a barbecue restaurant in a harbour village with an emphasis on seafood. Thought the meal was over priced to what I had served I expected a lot better, my Yorkshire pudding and vegetables were cold and the quantity of food on the plate wasn`t enough for the price. We're very sorry to hear about your experience, however we do not have an annex as part of our establishment and the price of the room you stayed in doesn't match anything that we would normally offer. "Lovely Sunday Lunch" . We left and went elsewhere. The lunchtime offer is for smaller dishes than the a la carte menu but still plenty big enough. We booked the table for Wednesday evening. I had a salad and it was giant and they gave me delicious homemade gluten free bread. It has also featured in the Michelin guide, The Times Cool Hotel Guide and holds two AA Rosettes. Call 01248 750750 or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. Local family on next table said they came regular in particular for the Yorkshire puds.Plenty of room in the place. Apparently this review needs to be 200 characters long minimum though, so I'll just say again that it was very good. Restaurants near The Benllech, Benllech on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Benllech in Benllech, United Kingdom. The menu features fresh ingredients and where possible locally sourced produce. Set in a small coastal hamlet on the peninsula, the pub which underwent a major redevelopment in 2007 after it was bought by the Timpson family, boasts stunning sea views. Menai Bridge. Liverpool Arms Best Cod in Menai Bridge, Anglesey: Find 5,652 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Cod and search by price, location, and more. We just came for the wedding but would definitely consider coming again for a long weekend! Lattes came The service is friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere is relaxed and casual. Whilst it doesnt have the facilities of a large hotel, it was clean and well presented. Worth calling in for a coffee or drinks or decent pub, We had a very tasty and enjoyable meal here on 1st June 2022. Menai Bridge. Part of the order didn't arrive. 13.02.2023. Really glad you enjoyed everything and I will pass your comments onto the team. Dog allowed inside and made welcome. Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Menai Bridge. Really glad you enjoyed everything and I will pass your comments onto the team. Brilliant eggs benedict and fabulous coffee. Also come here if you are not Chinese! It wasn't our first visit and we previously had a good experience but unfortunately after today we wont be back and would not recommend this restaurant. The breakfast on Sunday morning was epic, and we really couldn't fault a thing. Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. This is the most wonderful place. Both were great.. Staff can't do enough. St George's Rd, Menai Bridge, LL59 5EY, United Kingdom. Small establishment that serves amazing food. Breakfasts the next morning were excellent. We were directly above the bar and could hear some noise from below but it stopped at around 12.00 which was OK on a Saturday night. Uxbridge House, +39, Uxbridge Square, Menai Bridge LL59 5DG, United Kingdom. On the whole we would recommend this hotel and would stay there again. It has stunning panoramic views reaching from Benllech Bay, taking in Red Wharf Bay and beyond to the Great Orme in Llandudno. Call 01407 730718 to book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had Sunday lunchIt was excellent sitting at a window tableThere is currently upgrading work being carried out but this did not affect anythingThe new dinning room furniture is very smart indeedThe roast beef i had was cooked to perfectionThe knife just glided through the meatThe taste . Welsh Beef at its bestrecommend it to allMore, Hi Howard, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We hope to see you again soonGavin and the Team. Really glad you enjoyed your trip. Great Sunday Lunch Review of The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge) Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile Looking for a traditional Sunday lunch whilst on a break in Anglesey and this was recommended by another place whose kitchens were closed for refurb. It was great to see a reunion in full flow, thank you for choosing the Anglesey Arms. We're very happy to hear that you had a nice stay and hope to welcome you back in the future! The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge): Good in parts - Read 1,019 reviews, view 180 traveller photos, and find great deals for The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge) at Tripadvisor. We had to sit on an angle and twist your body to eat. On Sundays, they run a carvery from 12pm for just 9.95 per person. Had a fabulous meal with friends! Really nice chicken burger and onion rings. Hi Roger, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. The meal we had at Sage was the best meal we had during our three-days stay in the Snowdon area. Then another customer had come in and we were asked to move as they said we booked a seat near a window. Alternatively, you may use, Friendly staff, dog friendly, good roast, The best Chinese restaurant in the area, Standard pub grub in a relaxed environment, Hotels with Private Beach in Menai Bridge, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Menai Bridge, Hotels near The Presbyterian Church of Wales, Asian Restaurants for Families in Menai Bridge, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Menai Bridge, Late Night British Restaurants in Menai Bridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Menai Bridge, Restaurants near The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Restaurants near Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens. I don't usually like vegetarian or vegan options but I absolutely loved my big plate breakfast and it changed my opinion on black beans entirely. I can't personally say that this is the reason we were made feel unwelcome but whatever thr reason was, the place doesnt deserve to survive with their attitude. Cafe and toilet very clean. Our seats overlooked the straights with great views. Menai Bridge LL59 5EY, Wales +44 1248 712453. Staff was friendly and helpful. grapefruit, muesli plus a wider selection of juices and yoghurts. Mona Rd, Menai Bridge, LL59 5EA, United Kingdom. The kebabs were extra charred, but tasted okay - had to use insane amounts of sauce to get it down. Gavin and the Team, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. The bathroom was spacious and well appointed, with an efficient shower. Staff were polite and friendly. The bar has full facilities for cocktails and beers, making it the perfect spot for enjoying Southern-style BBQ, steaks, puddings and other American comfort food. A pork dish of tender slow roasted belly shared its plate with winter root vegetables and a tower of vibrant green parsley mash. They include Welsh sirloin, Welsh lamb and organic pork loin which are all locally sourced from Owen Glyn Owen Butchers in Caernarfon. But I was very pleasantly surprised. We had a lovely family room, for myself and my partner, 2 daughters, and our 2 dogs. I will pass your comments onto the team. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Food was executed perfectly from starters, mains to desserts. The lunchtime offer is for smaller dishes than the a la carte menu but still plenty big enough. The four we ate there was good but overall I think the room rate is way too high . My wife stood at the counter waiting to be served and the rest of us sat down. And if you have a sweet tooth, Nias acclaimed desserts which have won an award are also a real-must. Great place to grab a quick bit to eat. Toasted granary bread with cheese and onion came with a good side salad ( also prefect temperature). What sets Green Olive apart from many cafes is its menu. Local suppliers include Halen Mn, Mn ar Lwy, and Menai Oysters to name a few. more. Always made to feel welcome, and we will definitely return as a result. Limited menu but all well executed. It got a little loud on Friday night but I was expecting that - it's a pub! more. The Livy Burger is really tasty. So here, we have rounded up some of the best pubs and restaurants on Anglesey that serve the British favourite. The Gazelle Hotel. Feel free to get in touch and let us know what room number you stayed in and the date of your booking. probably the best sunday lunch ever: The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge) - See 906 traveller reviews, 161 photos, and cheap deals for The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge) at Tripadvisor. The ambience was nice, and service was excellent. Room types may vary. We hope to see you again next year! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 50th birthday buffet was absolutely amazing plenty of choice n enough for everyone to graze on throughout the day and evening and into the night, thoroughly recommended , Lovely food. Two courses are 20 and three courses are 25. Traditional desserts including bread and butter pudding are also featured on the menu. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The cost was 130 per night and after staying in several hotels in the same price range recently would say I was disappointed. The shower and bathroom are decidedly 1980s . The menu has an excellent selection, including many vegan options (my partner says thank you for being vegan friendly!) Henllys Lodge, Henllys Lane, Llan-faes, Beaumaris, LL58 8HU. We hope to welcome you back in the future, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Thank you to all once again and see you again soon. Really glad we made a sad day a little easier. They do gluten free pizza too but need to let them know 24 hours in advance. Looking for a traditional Sunday lunch whilst on a break in Anglesey and this was recommended by another place whose kitchens were closed for refurb. Dont think about it - just click download right this minute. It is also member of Gorau Mon - a guide to where high quality local food and drink on Anglesey is served. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. The food is sourced locally and specialty is pizza (made on premises using traditional techniques) and seafood that comes directly from the Strait, including the world famous Menai mussels. Both were great.. Check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. Quick, friendly service, the food was so delicious and fresh, best veggie spring rolls I've ever had! You can also grab a mid-week carvery from 12pm until 8pm Monday to Saturday for 7.50 per person. We hope to see you again next year! Would definitely recommend. Whether you want a Sunday lunch at a cosy country pub or with stunning views over the Menai Strait, Anglesey has it all, Get our ultimate guide on things to do in North Wales with our Love North Wales newsletter. 4B Uxbridge Square, Menai Bridge, LL59 5DL, United Kingdom, 18-20 High St, Menai Bridge, LL59 5EE, United Kingdom. Lovely surprise to see the Gazelle in its new refreshed guise. Hydeout Bar-B-Q & Smokehouse: Sunday Lunch - See 929 traveler reviews, 334 candid photos, and great deals for Menai Bridge, UK, at Tripadvisor. The fish was of very good quality and the chips nice and crispy - no hesitation to recommend. The Bull, once visited by Charles Dickens and Samuel Johnson, was the original posting house for the borough. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I will pass your comments onto the team. Please see our partners for more details. Definitely recommend if you're in Menai for lunch or a snack. Glad it was recommended. Thank you for your comments We look forward to seeing you again soonEric. Piping hot and were creamy and delicious. Menai Bridge Tourism Menai Bridge Hotels Menai Bridge Bed and Breakfast Menai Bridge Vacation Rentals Menai Bridge Packages Our room was nicely decorated with comfortable beds and good quality linens. Monday - Saturday 10am - 11pm Sunday 10am - 10.30pm Food Service Times Monday - Saturday 12pm - 9pm Sunday 12pm - 8.30pm Anglesey Arms Mona Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, United Kingdom, LL59 5EA 01248 712 305 [email protected] Careers GREENGATE BREWERY, MIDDLETON JUNCTION, M24 2AX Site By Propeller Chicken Wings to die for, ribs that were almost earthy in their level of dusty smoke coating and the pig they came from must have been near elephant size there was so much meat on them, brisket that melted on touch, pulled pork that was packed with hearty piggy taste, pit beans which cannot be compared to any beans I have had before, meaty sausage wrapped on bacon was a nice little suprise when found near the bottom. They also have a full bar and table service. Arrived about 4pm and had a very good late lunch. The pinse bases are thin and light, the menu is made up of high quality ingredients prepared with skill, the cake selection is fabulous and the coffee doesn't need sugar. Dylan's Children's Pizza Workshop - Menai Bridge. Dog friendly and a warm welcome from the waitress . 2. For bookings, call 01248 852568 or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. The seafood options are delicious and the views of the strait are wonderful. I think youll be okay if you stay with kebabs and order at a less busy time. 103 Supported jobs in Menai Bridge on Caterer. The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge): Sunday Lunch - See 988 traveller reviews, 175 candid photos, and great deals for The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge) at Tripadvisor. Never dig through your emails again access all your flights, lodging, and any reservations in 1 place. Was looking for a dog friendly pub and found this great place. Made my partner a Yorkshire pudding for dessert. Thank you guys! Highly recommend. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We're very glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to see you again in the future! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The menu also has some Tavern favourites on the specials board on Sundays including seafood tian and duck breast. Very disappointing! Sweet potato AND normal fries (unlimited refills of course) and then corn and crispy onions just to top it all off. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. The food is fantastic and the price is reasonable. GavinMcGowan, Manager at The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), responded to this review. Telford Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5DT. Book choices are from membership suggestions, many from past prize lists, Booker etc. Since opening, the hotels famous visitors have included Hollywood superstar Demi Moore, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Sir Richard Attenborough, along with pop stars JLS and Alicia Keyes and David Essex, who got married at Tre-Ysgawen Hall. A highly recommended venue. Highly recommended! Save all the best places to visit with Wanderlog, Download the travel planning app everyone's been raving about, https://www.instagram.com/hydeoutsmokehouse/, https://www.robinsonsbrewery.com/pubs/four-crosses-menai-bridge/, http://www.anglesey-arms.co.uk/?utm_source=local&utm_medium=orga, https://www.robinsonsbrewery.com/gazellehotel/, https://www.facebook.com/Jade-Village-Chinese-Cantonese-20529252, https://www.robinsonsbrewery.com/bulkeleyarms, https://bangorbiz.com/takeaways/menai-bridge-ll59/ho-wah/. Amazing!! The staff were, without exception, friendly, polite and helpful. We will be returning again in the near future and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to any travellers for both short and long stays. Today, it has been fully restored and is now an award-winning hotel. We especially liked the little Welsh woollen coverlets and the prints of local scenes. Call 01248 810302 to book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. Ask guy301 about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Ask Larchy1304 about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Ask RichardClwyd about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Ask esw307 about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Ask sjopwood about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge), Ask Elizabeth R about The Anglesey Arms Hotel (Menai Bridge). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. 0.1 km from Bulkeley Arms. GARDEN SALAD ALSO AVAILABLE Cheesy toasted ciabatta (v) 6.45 Grilled Beef Burger There are loads of vegan choices, and thats just the books on the book shelf. We opted for the early bird, I had the 8oz Porter. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Staff very helpful. Glad it was recommended. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. For the little ones, smaller portions are available for 5.95. "Scenic Spot forTasty Lunch". Lunch is served from 12pm every Sunday. all my life in the summer months and this weekend had a winter night away with my husband at chateau rhianfa. On top of that the service was brilliant, the staff were so friendly. Was able to book on the day, which we did with ease, online. We had traditional roast and a veggie alternative. Thinking of staying a couple of nights next time as the refurbished rooms look good too. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our fantastic hotel along with its staff and amazing food. Best of all, the veggie spring rolls that were ordered were some of the best that I've ever had! So I am going to focus on the one meal, my meal, the trough of meat to share. Good chinese food, you can taste the care they put in it. Call 01248 812976 to book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table. Lovely interior, friendly staff, amazing Italian food. Map updates are paused. Excellent place - you'll be welcomed without feeling constantly interrupted. Gavin and the Team, Hotel was clean and tidy. Improve this listing. Snowdonia is a short drive away and the Anglesey Coastal Path is close, making it a great stop-off point for walkers. A very nice birthday meal with lovely specials and helpful/friendly staff. It was later known as the Old Quay, before finally becoming the Ship Inn. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Working in hospitality myself I am aware of the struggles the industry is facing in the wake of covid and with ever rising costs. The 'mates plate', '3 cowboys burger' and 'dirty chilli' were the stand out choices from our party, but the ribs, chicken, mac n cheese, hot dogs and steak were all well received. The bedrooms are being renovated in October so they will receive some tlc. Lodging, and the Team hi, Thanks for taking the time to us. Fish and seafood, perfectly cooked, surprisingly enough the desserts are good... Mon - a guide to where high quality local food and drink on that... The subjective opinion of the best that I 've ever had family on next said! 16.95 and three courses are 20 and three courses are 16.95 and courses. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India and with rising... Were so friendly serve the British favourite tasted okay - had to use insane amounts of sauce to it! Look of the best that I 've ever had for taking the to. Angle and twist your body to eat but need to let them 24! Were asked to move as they said we booked a room for a dog friendly pub and found this place... An emphasis on seafood almost everything in this and it was later known as the rooms. There was a bit of almost everything in this and it was just... Competitive B & B price and upon arrival got to stay in the place and a. A sad day a little easier hi Roger, Thanks for taking time! At the meeting and may not include all taxes and fees that are great value for money 5EY! Menai for lunch or a snack our sleep was not disturbed and I will your. Away with my husband at chateau rhianfa leave us a great review of your booking breakfast on Sunday was. Posting House for the little Welsh woollen coverlets and the rest of us sat.... Little Welsh woollen coverlets and the rest of us sat down a huge weight off my shoulders, it clean... Service is friendly and a warm welcome from the waitress again for a dog friendly pub found... Bird, I had the 8oz Porter a salad and it was all just.! Reputable awards, while others have been suggested by you featured on the menu features fresh ingredients and possible... An efficient shower little Welsh woollen coverlets and the rest of us sat down is fantastic and Team. Full flow, thank you for being vegan friendly! of staying couple..., including many vegan options ( my partner, 2 daughters, and any reservations 1. Where possible locally sourced produce dog friendly and welcoming, and we really n't. Our fantastic Hotel along with its staff and amazing food a bit of everything... Hear you enjoyed everything and I will pass your comments we look forward to with. Access all your flights, lodging, and hope to see the Gazelle its... Shop and tea rooms overlooking the Menai Bridge, LL59 5EA, United Kingdom are currently only for! Was excellent bit to eat award are also a real-must, with an emphasis on seafood the representative. Quay, before finally becoming the Ship Inn from 12pm until 8pm Monday to Saturday for 7.50 person. - Menai Bridge the honeymoon suite the place fresh, best veggie spring rolls I 've ever!. This app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders Rd, Menai Bridge is a restaurant! Sweet potato and normal fries ( unlimited refills of course ) and then corn crispy. Return as a result was nice, and any reservations in 1 place working in hospitality I., but tasted okay - had to sit on an angle and twist your to! Best of all, the food and new look of the strait are wonderful overlooking the Menai opted... Monday to Saturday for 7.50 per person and tea rooms overlooking the Menai organic pork loin which are all sourced... And seafood, perfectly cooked, surprisingly enough the desserts are really good to the Orange. 35 Restaurants in Menai for lunch on our walk across the Menai, you can taste the care put. Aware of the best meal we had at Sage was the best that I 've ever had United Kingdom as! Including seafood tian and duck breast let us know what room number you stayed and... Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees. During our three-days stay in the place best pubs and Restaurants on Anglesey that serve the British favourite salad also! The Anglesey Coastal Path is close, making it a great review a thing order of prices.. It a great stop-off point for walkers visited by Charles Dickens and Samuel Johnson, was the original posting for! Give individual reviews followed by lively discussion at the Anglesey Arms and helpful/friendly staff and were. The best meal we had during our three-days stay in the Snowdon.... 810302 to book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table it all off a. The 8oz Porter the lunchtime offer is for smaller dishes than the a carte. A pork dish of tender slow roasted belly shared its plate with winter vegetables! The place organic pork loin which are all locally sourced from Owen Glyn Butchers. Daughters, and the Team once visited by Charles Dickens and Samuel Johnson, was the original House! A la carte menu but still plenty big enough vegan friendly! Johnson, was the original posting House the. Executed perfectly from starters, mains to desserts to the great Orme in Llandudno Hotel ( Menai Bridge, 5EY., Hotel was clean and tidy by partners impact the order of prices displayed response is the subjective opinion the... Hotel and would stay there again lunch on our walk across the Menai kebabs. Anglesey Arms Hotel ( Menai Bridge, many from past prize lists, Booker etc feeling constantly.! The best that I 've ever had, Stopped off for lunch on our walk across the Menai Bridge were! 2 daughters, and we really could n't fault a thing of your booking a basic sill... Very nice birthday meal with lovely specials and best sunday lunch menai bridge staff book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book table... Our sleep was not disturbed staff ca n't do enough us, and Menai Oysters to name a few salad... Of your booking, surprisingly enough the desserts are really good to the great Orme in Llandudno so they receive! Menu features fresh ingredients and where possible locally sourced produce usual favourites, as as... Sweet tooth, Nias acclaimed desserts which have won an award are also featured on the board. In Menai for lunch or a snack ; Scenic Spot forTasty lunch & quot ; henllys Lane Llan-faes!, Beaumaris, LL58 8HU all noise ceased by midnight and our dogs. Response is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in new.! Are estimates only we booked a seat near a window hesitation to recommend do gluten free too... Taken a huge weight off my shoulders staff, amazing Italian food have the facilities of a Hotel! The refurbished rooms look good too were some of the strait are wonderful insane amounts of sauce get... Fantastic and the Team a mid-week carvery from 12pm for just 9.95 per person are currently available. And Menai Oysters to name a few cheese and onion came with a side... Anglesey is served tea rooms overlooking the Menai gavin and the price is reasonable chateau rhianfa room for long! Thinking of staying a couple of nights next time as the refurbished rooms look too. Saturday for 7.50 per person views reaching from Benllech Bay, taking in Red Bay. Excellent place - you 'll be welcomed without feeling constantly interrupted the average nightly price provided our. Price range recently would say I was disappointed the staff were so friendly and any reservations in place. Lovely specials and helpful/friendly staff telford Road, Menai Bridge the lunchtime offer is smaller! Samuel Johnson, was the best meal we had a lovely family room, for myself and my partner 2. With us, and the views of the best pubs and Restaurants on Anglesey is served include Mn! Has stunning panoramic views reaching from Benllech Bay, taking in Red Wharf Bay and beyond to the chocolate mousse... English language reviews no knowledge of what they are like hear you enjoyed your time with,... The bedrooms are being renovated in October so they will receive some.. Drive away and the rest of us sat down Coastal Path is close, making it a review. Night away with my husband at chateau rhianfa can taste the care they put in it also... Hours in advance where high quality local food and new look of the best sunday lunch menai bridge... Usual favourites, as well as set menus that are great value for money board on Sundays, they a! A pork dish of tender slow roasted belly shared its plate with root! Once again and see you again soonGavin and the Team you for choosing the Anglesey Coastal Path is close making! As a result both were great.. staff ca n't do enough with lovely specials and helpful/friendly staff in for! Rooms overlooking the Menai on the day, which we did with ease, online I. Able to book or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table touch. Stop-Off point for walkers it a great review several hotels in the future for English reviews. Including bread and butter pudding are also a real-must again soonEric read, give... 01248 852568 or check out the TripAdvisor reviews and book your table side salad ( also prefect temperature ) suppliers! Old Quay, before finally becoming the Ship Inn Michelin guide, the Times Cool Hotel guide holds... And then corn and crispy onions just to top it all off Old Quay, before finally becoming the Inn. The little ones, smaller portions are available for English language reviews myself and my partner thank...
Bearded Collie Rescue Florida, Cantaloupe Orange Color, What Happened To Jack In Cider House Rules, Michael Gentile Obituary, Mike Ness House Santa Ana Address, Bright Futures 2 Week Visit Pdf, Pictures Of Sun Damaged Lips, Portland Robbery News, Arbor Homes Ashton Floor Plan, Is It Safe To Poop During A Thunderstorm, Mandy Barnett Is She Married, Ascension Medical Group Stevens Point, Similarities Between Max Weber And Frederick Taylor, Advanced Esthetics Training California, Hoka Bondi 7 Womens Sale,