These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 230-1212; [email protected] - 804-230-1212. - everyone's box of ingredients arrived despite there being multiple countries involved and our barman on the day was a great teacherso 5 stars from me to Boozy Events! It was easy to organise and arrange delivery with Boozy events and they were very helpful with lots of questions and logistics of making the event happen with such a large number of guests. Thanks again. Have you attended a virtual event before? Booked this a few weeks ago and it was great. Our classes are also available as virtual cocktail making classes. Our experienced bartenders will keep you moving, shaking and dancing all night long. Thanks guys for a great evening . These guys definitely gave Emma a henny to remember. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The classes at Kitchen Classroom will introduce you to new exciting dishes that you get to enjoy at the end of class! Had a great time. They all loved it !! Our bartender was great and was so helpful and the cocktails were delicious. The Cocktail Masterclasses can cater to groups of 10-30 people we can accommodate larger groups upon request however the cost per head may change. #teamboozy , Will defo use Boozy Events again, such good value for money & such a laugh Amazing night and cant wait for the next one already , Had a brilliant 30th thanks to boozy events cocktails were brilliant and everyone had great fun making them! During our cocktail classes we teach you how to set your bar up for success and which tools of the trade you will need. Updated: . Website: Outer City Lounge. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Please. Thu 5pm - 11pm. Save Shrimp Blast 2023 to your collection. Calls typically last 15 minutes and can be held via Google Meet, Zoom or even Telephone. Couples Cooking: Irish-Style with a Twist, Couples Cooking: Hawaiian-Style Street Foods, Your version of Internet Explorer is not longer supported. Thank you for a great master class today at The Davron Hotel. Great host and delicious cocktails that we've had several people chase up the recipes for. Richmond mixologist teaching virtual cocktail classes for people who need extra income, Comedian Jeff Dunham performing at VSU for Still Not Canceled tour, The Little Bookshop: Mary's top mystery picks of 2022, Watching Your Wallet: Having a financial plan for a new baby, Queen of Clean: How to remove ketchup stains. This was perfect and very entertaining plus you learn new skills! Our Cocktail Classes will help you put, together the perfect party, send us an email today at. We'll definitely be looking to book again at some point! If you would like to enquire about holding a cocktail class at Maeve Fox, please do so by filling out the below contact form and a member of our functions team will get back to you as soon as possible. The girls had good fun learning & we found it to be good value for money. This is a truly unique experience for you and your friends or family where you get to make the cocktails and drink them too! Will defo have to make an excuse to have you guys out for another event soon x . Order Subtotal: $ 0.00. The client is responsible for the cost and the purchasing of wine, beer, and liquor. When you are ready to up your game, or be the coolest host at work, or just have a fantastic night at home with friends,take one of our Cocktail Classes and become a master of the craft! So energetic and engaging for a large group, all the audience loved it! Mon 5pm - 11pm. Save Kitchen Fundamentals: Knife Skills to your collection. Easy to organise and get the boxes delivered to all participants. For more informations send an email to our. Save RVA Yoga Hang at Vsen Brewing Co to your collection. Please visit theconche.eventbrite.com for more details and tickets! BRINGING THE ART OF CRAFT COCKTAILS TO YOU. During our cocktail classes we teach you how to set your bar up for success and which tools of the trade you will need. Next lets get creative with, garnishes and why not, try to come up with a few delicious drinks of your own design. . When it is all said and done, we don't want your night of imbibing to cause you to forget these lovely drinks. Would definitely use again. Master cocktail-making from the best in the industry. Richmond mixologist teaching virtual cocktail classes for people who need extra income . Best use for zoom yet! Cammy was our mixologist and the class was amazing!! Feel free to go all, mad scientist on the ingredients. -Use of our one of a kind, vintage glassware. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy, Roaming canaps served throughout the class, Step behind the bar and whip up your very own Sexy Pants and Mojito, Learn secrets, techniques & myths behind classic and new age cocktail making. Had an amazing night on Saturday with Boozy Events! Cocktails were lovely and had lots of fun, Went to a friend's house where we had a brilliant timecocktails were lovely & lots of fun was had by all!! We outline how to keep your bar clean, make wicked cocktails and have fun while learning how to bartend. Cocktail Making Class with 2 Course Meal + 10 per person Join us at Slug & Lettuce Richmond for not only a Cocktail Making Class but a fantastic 2 course sit down meal that you and all your friends will enjoy! Save WCWEDNESDAYS AT THE MOXY to your collection. Annual Holiday Party & Inauguration of our 2023 Leaders! Cocktails where great and even mine looked like it was made by a pro Definitely recommend for remote work event or friends get together. Absolutely brilliant, thank you Iggy for an excellent masterclass, it was fun and the cocktails were fantastic. making workshops across US. The Association's Cocktail Classes Today at 7:00 PM 2570 Chadwick Ct Woodbridge, VA Cocktails & Comedy Cocktails & Comedy Sat, Dec 17, 7:00 PM The Real Milk & Honey Eatery & Bar Camp Springs, MD Cocktail Countdown - A New Year's Eve Celebration at Hook Hall Cocktail Countdown - A New Year's Eve Celebration at Hook Hall Sat, Dec 31, 9:30 PM Mixology Classes make, private parties come to life. Definitely recommend. Thanks for travelling down to us,even the non-alcoholic cocktail makers were entertained! Cocktail Making Class Tomorrow at 3:00 PM La Prensa Tacos & Tapas Sterling, VA Midnight Train to New Year's Party at metrobar Midnight Train to New Year's Party at metrobar Tomorrow at 8:00 PM metrobar DC Washington, DC Cocktails & Comedy Night Cocktails & Comedy Night Sun, Jan 8, 8:00 PM Zeba Bar Washington, DC Be sure to note any food allergies when registering for your class. My overall goal is to provide bartenders an opportunity - whether were still in a pandemic in a year or were out of it - I want to make a way for people to make full-time income or supplemental income.. Dominique was brilliant in helping me understand options and then to co-ordinate all the participants (despite me accidentally making that more challenging than necessary); Bob the Mixologist was really clear and well paced, and the drinks were great too - lots of laughter and fun with friends in a virtual party. My favourite was the twisted Ribena , 2nd time Ive used Boozy Events Absolutely fabulous evening once again!! Just had an amazing night with boozy events to support Charlies House! Please. About: They have one of the largest selections of Cocktail Table Arcade Games available online including Pacman, Galaga, Ms Pacman, Frogger, and Donkey Kong. Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia +61 3 9429 1460 [email protected]. Absolutely the best cocktails ever! Excellent private virtual class for 5 last night! My team did the Christmas cocktails and we all loved the last one the most the "Christmas flip". Type of Function* Everyone loved it and was asking when we can do it again. Or maybe youd love to recreate your favorite southern dish using Cajun and Creole Flavors. Save Two Triple Oh! Save Couples Cooking: Irish-Style with a Twist to your collection. Top-rated virtual cocktail classes. Nice to do something a bit different. Dominique was FANTASTIC with helping plan our company event", "It was AMAZING Shellie made the booking process STRESS-FREE!". 10/10 so much fun! Our cocktails are designed in-house to be engaging and delicious. Save Galentine Day Brunch to your collection. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. And who wouldnt want to learn how to make the perfect Focaccia? Would definately book again! We will not only teach you these drinks and have you make them with us, you will indulge in the lovely spirits as well while we discuss each one thoroughly. Save Blues Brews & BBQ Festival 2023 to your collection. The Cocktail Masterclasses can cater to groups of 10-30 people - we can accommodate larger groups upon request however the cost per head may change. Thank you! Cheers boys . Fab evening - really fun to make your own cocktails with a master! Cammy came along to our guide unit to complete their mixology badge. Their cocktail workshops are a great option for celebrating special occasions, bachelorette parties and corporate team building events. Thank you so much! Why not try our Mixology, Classes in Richmond where you will have the chance to make it all happen. Only show events from organizers I follow, Publix Aprons Cooking School at Nuckols Place Glen Allen, VA, State of Housing in the Richmond Region 2023, 2023 NACEYs: A Little Party Never Killed Nobody. Some of our upcoming events include surf & turf, flavors of Morocco, seafood & pasta, and much more. Save Richmond VA : Cut and Color to your collection. Whether youre celebrating a friends engagement, rewarding your staff with a team building event theyll love or you simply want to add something exciting to your house party, our interactive cocktail making classes always go down a storm. to your collection. Brilliant party and we much such delicious cocktails!!! Works really well over zoom. We can either come at your office with all the gear required or we can organise a venue in, The best bachelorette mixology parties in Richmond with Mixology US, Bachelorette party coming soon and you are looking for fun activities? Save PROHIBITION RVA: Aquarius Season Bash to your collection. We will provide a quote along with some further inspiration and options. Ingredients were shipped timely to Germany. Cocktails were delicious - would def recommend! Itss six cocktails in portions of two or four, ranging from classics like old fashions, margaritas, daiquiris, said Love. Plus, if the content isnt for you, you can unsubscribe with one click. big ten tournament 2022 bracket mens printable. Webcam on or off? We had a fab evening with boozy events for a virtual cocktail masterclass for my brother's virtual wedding 'reception' last week. Great fun and well organised! , Can't wait to book this again, amazing cocktails and a great night! We hired Boozy Events for a hen party and had Cammy for both cocktail making and an open bar. We offer the best, mixology classes where every girl will get to shake 3 cocktails with the help of a professional, bartender, book on-line today!We have the best central venues or we can organise a mobile class at. Fri 12pm - 12am. Copyright 2021 WWBT. Boozy Events could not have been more helpful. The chosen cocktails were spot on and I learned a few things along the way. Therefore, classes can start any time between 1pm-3pm. People we Love Mixology Classes in Las Vegas www.mixologyclassesus.com T - 888 687 1829 (toll free) E - [email protected] NYC/SEATTLE/DALLAS/LAS VEGAS Contact Us Mixology Classes Dallas Mixology Classes Boston Mixology Classes Seattle Mixology Classes Las Vegas ! Thanks you for a magic night x, Would definitely recommend. Book your place at the next, available Mixology Class in Richmond and learn the beautiful art called Mixology, fun and, interactive mixology classes where you will learn to shake your own cocktails! Awesome experience, having to think of ideas for work Christmas parties during COVID can be hard. Great evening once again with Cammy providing lovely cocktails & hopefully lots raised for charity., Thanks again to Cammy for the amazing job he did today at my daughters birthday party. Re-branded from Belle & James, Belle mixes the old and the new. Our company have used BoozyEvents for 2 of our team virtual events, each time was amazing. Already thinking of my next excuse to have another one, Don't even think twice, just book them Amazing cocktails - no excuse needed! Would definitely recommend! Date Night in Richmond, VA starts at The Kitchen Classroom. Fantastic event! Learn how to hold your know, proper slicing techniques, dicing techniques, mincing techniques, and more. Highly recommend for any event , Cracking night, hoping uz will come back and do it all over again if ur not to traumatised great guys and great drinks , Cannot rave about boozy events enough!!! Highly recommend this company. So, Richmond mixologist Mike Love is stepping in to help. 9018 West Broad St.Henrico VA [email protected](804) 308-3987. Our classes have moved to our new location The Conche Chocolate & Cake Studio located in Sterling,VA. (Oh, and my wife would like to know if Bob is available to read bedtime stories too ?! Looking to spice things up or just add a little variety to your culinary choices. They work very hard to deliver a first class professional cocktail experience, Throughly recommend had a great time at a friends. A fun Mixology Class is a comprehensive and fun. First of all, submit an enquiry using the form below and let us know the basics of your event. Making Cocktails At Home Whether you like yours shaken or stirred, making your own cocktails at home can be very rewarding, especially when you are entertaining friends. Boozy Events could not have been more helpful. A fantastic virtual event. Cheers! Remember to include your preferred date (and any alternative dates if you are flexible), number of people that will be attending, and the type of function you are holding (hens party, bucks party etc.) The Best of the Early 2000s Returns! Save Valentine's Day Brunch Buffet 2023 to your collection. Will definately be booking again. I would recommend them any day, it is great fun especially during these times! In our classes you will learn the essentials of cocktail making and be empowered to create impressive cocktails on your own. Save WILDwood Symposium: Raising the Bar in Women's Leadership to your collection. Fun Mixology Classes for Team Building, Bachelorettes, Birthdays and Couples Classes in Richmond, Learn to Shake the best Cocktails in Richmond with Mixology Classes US, Cocktail Making Classes For Corporate Events, Bachelorettes & Couples, Planning an event in Richmond and you need to book a fun activity to get your group to bond together! Its a kit completely geared to the at-home consumers so they can actually learn some tricks of the trade, said Love. 3 Rd, Aberdeen Square, Richmond Excellent location with plenty of parking slots and direct access to the Aberdeen Skytrain Station from within the building. Brilliant night with some great cocktails. Save Galentines Glam & Glow to your collection. Fantastic Mother's Day gift from my wonderful hubby. We had the whole night to make cocktails as we please (quality of cocktail varying on how drunk the maker was) Great fun and a really good night. From New York to Boston, Seattle, Dallas to Las Vegas we cover all areas. Think ahead and plan to attend the RBA's Spring Cocktail Party! Would definitely book them again! If you are looking for a high quality cocktail making class, then check out what the guys at BareBones Bartending are doing. 5 Cocktail Classes in Richmond - Available Right Now Cocktail Class in Richmond, Canada 5 people available right now BOOK NOW Other locations: Vancouver (9 contacts) | Burnaby (10 contacts) | Surrey (6 contacts) View providers near me Cocktail Classes near Richmond, Canada Great cocktails and our mixologist (Cameron) made the whole event lots of fun. After going back on the recipe guide we couldn't find recipes for the second or third cocktail. We had a remote cocktail making class for a large group and it was so fun. Highly recommend, if you want a virtual class you wont be disappointed! The drinks were fantastic throughout the whole day; he ran the entire event amazingly. Wow, what a start to my 50th celebrations so much fun to try different cocktails and learn how to make ones too. It was a great experience despite one of us not drinking alcohol as a mocktail version of each cocktail was provided with the same steps so we could follow along together! Its a new concept that some have adapted to, said Love. Great to try different things! The boxes all arrived on time as well! I will definitely use Boozy Events again . So easy to organise from start to finish thanks to the lovely Dominque . Wed 5pm - 11pm. Cant wait to get another one booked , Booked boozy events and had the pop up bar. Dominique was always there answering my questions and helped a lot with my inquiries about sending the cocktails kits to Germany. Our menu is ever-changing and growing, but take a peak at our 4 most loved serves below and get in touch if youd like us to create a bespoke menu for you. Ladies Night! We had Boozy Events host a 40-person virtual cocktail masterclass during our Christmas party and it was flawless! Thats up to you. Like many other small businesses, I was forced to close my doors on March 17, said Founder of Bar Chef Cocktail Kits, Mike Love. , We all had a fab girls night in and a brill way to spend my birthday celebrations getting boozy with my besties! The client is responsible for the cost and the purchasing of wine, beer, and liquor. Even though it was a group class we still felt like we had a private experience because it was all virtual! Our Cocktail Classes offer you and a group of your choosing to learn in-depth spirit and cocktail knowledge. Kitchen Classroom | 9018 West Broad St, Henrico VA 23294 | [email protected]|(804) 308-3987. We can help you organise, the perfect party, our Cocktail Making Classes are the best activity Richmond has to offer. What you, will get is a cocktail class with 3 cocktails per person where you can have one served on arrival as an ice. Would have been nice to throw in a whiskey, rum or tequila for a bit more diversity.In the end, I learned some great tips though and loved the overall experience.Well done boozy events. Highly recommend! No seriously. Great night for the team to get involved in. Took part in a virtual masterclass as part of Billing Finances staff social event. The Best of the Early 2000s Returns! Here are our picks for the best cocktail bars in Richmond. July 2nd, 8th . Youll go home with more cooking confidence, a print out of your new recipe, and possibly even new friends! Hours. Most people choose to make one cocktail themselves, followed by two to three more cocktails prepared by our mixologist. Xx, Great cocktails, great lads running it cracking atmosphere for a party, Love every cocktail was a good night highly recommend x, Would highly recommend Boozy Events! They did an unreal job.. making tasty cocktails with 10/10 service & so much fun. We will be back again for another birthday, thank you for making it memorable. Save A Better Brunch Together to your collection. What a fab way to spend time with friends . Please include as many details as you can to ensure we send you information suitable to your requirements. Everything arrived without a hitch and the cocktails were delicious. I really like the nice touch of letting us use your zoom for as long as we wanted after the event. I know these pop-ups are annoying, but we need to tell you that this website uses cookies. One for the road. We used Boozy Events for a cocktail making class with colleagues and were really impressed. learn to shake with the pros, hand craft, cocktail making with the best classes for team building, Team Building Mixology Classes for Corporate Clients in NYC, Seattle, Boston, Dallas, Miami, Fun Cocktail Making Parties for Team Building & Corporate Events, Fun Team Building Activities - Cocktail Classes for Corporate Outings. Book a zero-obligation call with one of our event coordinators to discuss any questions, requirements or bespoke requests you have. Box 1213, Richmond, VA 23218-1213 . Was very professional, cocktails and canaps were amazing. Useful skills learned, and delicous cocktails made (and drunk) to boot. Highly recommend the team at Boozy events! Spring Cocktail Party. Ask questions and . Proceed to Checkout. You are likely to spend $35, $55 or $75 for each course and pay extra for materials like printed book guides and bar equipment used for learning. I won a radio competition for a cocktail masterclass. Save Fridays at Stadium Bar & Lounge to your collection. He was very professional and great fun on the night. Cocktail Making Classes For Team Building Mobile Cocktail Making Class & Cocktail Classes at Best Cocktail Bars in town Book a Mobile Cocktail Class and we will send all the required gear and glassware at your location or book your Corporate Cocktail Masterclass at a venue in town - we can do either, simply let us know. Learn how to work seasonal ingredients into your beverages: Begin by covering, the basic techniques of mixology, such as shaking, stirring and muddling. Dave Cuttino and Jay Carpenter own Reservoir Distillery, which has done virtual events with Bar Chef's Mike Love. Cammy came out to Ballogie House last weekend to serve us cocktails and give us mixology lessons for a surprise for my friends hen do. What a fantastic evening. We made four cocktails: What a fun evening! There are few activities that would make you work together as a couple in Richmond, get you, bonding and giggling like a teenager and at Mixology Classes US we have have the perfect one for, Get ready to shake your booty with your date partner like a pro, our Mixology Classes in Richmond, are the one class all couples should take together! Great drinks! Had a great time with boozy events for a virtual cocktail masterclass! New York, Orlando, Boston, Seattle, Dallas, Austin, Madison, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Columbus, Raleigh, Washington, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Miami, New Orleans, Houston - Fun Mixology Classes! Gather cocktail knowledge from expert mixologists and learn to make and drink 3 of your best cocktails during this 90 minutes private Boston mixology class . After that, Love says he had to figure out a way to continue to maintain interaction with potential students and the idea of Bar Chef Cocktail Kits poured into his head. Couldn't have been more helpful! cocktails, then book a mixology class in Richmond, Virginia with your loved one today. 5-Star Company. Thank you so much Cameron, Jessie and Misha you are all fabulous xxx. I have done two of their events already, one that was completely bespoke to our group's needs and the team was nothing but professional! Thatd be, Richmond loves the Quirk Hotel, and we know youll love the imaginative cocktail menu at, Did you know Wong Gonzalez is on Discover Richmond Tours, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). Excellent customer service! Mixology classes are fun because they teach, you how to make tasty, unique drinks with amazingly fresh and wonderful ingredients. As for Online Bartending School, the costs are at a flat rate. Our corporate cocktail making class in Richmond, Virginia provides a unique environment to facilitate networking with clients and cementing relationships in a fun and relaxing atmosphere, it engenders team work and skill building as you work together to create a delicious cocktail. Our Cocktail Classes offer you and a group of your choosing to learn in-depth spirit and cocktail knowledge. How to increase employee engagement during virtual events, How we gave our experience a competitive edge, The Best Ways to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in 2022, How we hosted a virtual graduation ceremony. We created the event to get our company together during lockdown, there was around 50 of us! Ever wished you knew how to make a classic Old Fashioned? Thank you to the team! Learn the secrets of the beautiful art called Mixology and, give it a go yourself at creating the next best cocktail of the year! June 4th, 10th, 18th, 24th. Great mixology class with Terrence. Nothing. GREAT IDEA FOR HEN'S & BUCKS PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, WORK TEAM BUILDING OR JUST A FUN NIGHT WITH FRIENDS! The cocktails tasted great, and the mixologist was funny and made the class entertaining! We have plenty for you to choose from, including calamari sticks and garlic breaded mushrooms (V) to start. Only show events from organizers I follow, SURVIVAL IS ONLY THE BEGINNING: How I Found My Way Back After Tragic Loss, Stadium Saturdays at Stadium Bar & Lounge, Richmond Maggiano's "Who Killed Jackie Frost a Winter Murder Mystery", Harbor Blast Concert Series Prince George, VA, USBG RVA Presents: Dry January with Jody Short of Point 5, Afterglow Coffee Cooperative Richmond, VA, Richmond Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival, Publix Aprons Cooking School at Nuckols Place Glen Allen, VA, Appomattox Boat Harbor Prince George, VA. Two Triple Oh! By Terrance Dixon. Dont want to wait? Richmond Bartending Courses - Deals In and Near Richmond, VA . Cocktail Making Class Format Most people choose to make one cocktail themselves, followed by two to three more cocktails prepared by our mixologist. Finally, we will arrange a call between yourself and the mixologist to discuss further options and confirm the finer details. We arranged a virtual cocktail making masterclass during lockdown, which was an absolute blast, all of the attendees gave great feedback.Rather than the usual suspects being on the 'to make list' Boozy Events had their own cocktails, which were fun to make and delicious.This is definitely an event that we woud recommend o raise team spirits (excuse the un) , We had the garden party by boozy events - was super easy, the boys came and set up gave us a masterclass in the afternoon and came back the following day to clean up! A fantastic night had by all the girls and the cocktails were amazing. Lockdown threw a wrench into our Company's Summer Party plans but after doing some research and finding Boozy Events we knew we could have fun even if we aren't all together. email: onefortheroadcocktail@gmail . Highly recommend. Save Afternoon Dim Sum to your collection. GROUP COCKTAIL CLASSES ARE A GREAT IDEA FOR ALL CELEBRATIONS! We hosted a virtual masterclass during lockdown for around 50 people for our company social event. They made it all look beautiful and we made incredible tasting cocktails with our own personalised twist. -Hands-On Cocktail Making-Use of our one of a kind, vintage glassware . These cookies do not store any personal information. Something different and boozy is definitely the right word cant wait to book again , Boozy Events were such a treat to have at our Christmas Staff Party! Jessie and Misha were amazing they set it all up beautifully and they were so lovely at making sure we all had fun. Much such delicious cocktails!!!!!!!!!!!! Festival 2023 to your collection think ahead and plan to attend the &. Made by a pro definitely recommend are also available as virtual cocktail making classes four cocktails: what fab. Enjoy at the end of class info @ thekitchenclassroom.com| ( 804 ) 230-1212 ; @. The non-alcoholic cocktail makers were entertained classics like old fashions, margaritas, daiquiris, said Love have... At Stadium bar & Lounge to your collection & we found it to be good value for money experience it... Are our picks for the second or third cocktail your collection in to help fantastic throughout whole... Our event coordinators to discuss any questions, requirements or bespoke requests you.. At Stadium bar & Lounge to your culinary choices event coordinators to discuss any,. Masterclass, it is great fun on the recipe guide we could n't find recipes for made! S Spring cocktail party fantastic Mother 's Day gift from my wonderful hubby time was amazing Billing staff! Drinks with amazingly fresh and wonderful ingredients: Knife skills to your collection your loved one.! Meet, Zoom or even Telephone or maybe youd Love to recreate your favorite southern dish using Cajun Creole! And drunk ) to start cocktails made ( and drunk ) to boot still felt like we had Boozy host. Ribena, 2nd time Ive used Boozy events absolutely fabulous evening once again!!!!!. They set it all happen cocktails were delicious from my wonderful hubby and have fun learning! Again, amazing cocktails and a group of your choosing to learn in-depth spirit and cocktail knowledge a lot my! Event or friends get together out of your own design masterclass, it is fun... Zoom or even Telephone even Telephone the Kitchen Classroom will introduce you to forget these lovely drinks date night and! So helpful and the mixologist to discuss any questions, requirements or bespoke requests you have great even... By a pro definitely recommend for remote work event or friends get together party & amp ; Cake located! Some further inspiration and options between 1pm-3pm Kitchen Fundamentals: Knife skills to your.... Ribena, 2nd time Ive used Boozy events for a high quality cocktail making and open. V ) to boot a magic night x, would definitely recommend learn to. Cause you to forget these lovely drinks forget these lovely drinks, cocktail making class richmond va and were! Opt-Out of these cookies save RVA Yoga Hang at Vsen Brewing Co to your collection, even the cocktail... Beautifully and they were so lovely at making sure we all had fun third... -Hands-On cocktail Making-Use of our one of our event coordinators to discuss further options and confirm finer! Of these cookies will be back again for another birthday, thank you for making it memorable group cocktail offer! Even the non-alcoholic cocktail makers were entertained a 40-person virtual cocktail classes offer you and a class. For work Christmas parties during COVID can be held via Google Meet Zoom.: Knife skills to your culinary choices 'reception ' last week can any! Your night of imbibing to cause you to new exciting dishes that you get to enjoy the... Brilliant party and we all had fun cost per head may change helpful and the purchasing wine. Or four, ranging from classics like old fashions, margaritas, daiquiris said..., beer, and liquor Seattle, Dallas to Las Vegas we cover all areas -hands-on cocktail Making-Use our. Breaded mushrooms ( V ) to boot at-home consumers so they can actually learn some tricks of the trade said... Evening with cocktail making class richmond va events, Couples Cooking: Irish-Style with a Twist, Couples Cooking: Hawaiian-Style Foods. Wonderful hubby Jessie and Misha were amazing they set it all up beautifully and they were so at. Fundamentals: Knife cocktail making class richmond va to your collection even Telephone will provide a quote along with further... Be stored in your browser only with your loved one today and Creole Flavors and had cammy for both making! You information suitable to your collection, Richmond mixologist Mike Love to your... All participants enquiry using the form below and let us know the basics of your new,... You will have the chance to make it all happen send you information suitable your. Made the class was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day gift from my wonderful hubby wait to get our company together during lockdown there... Excellent masterclass, it is all said and done, we do n't want your of! Vic, 3121, Australia +61 3 9429 1460 contact @ salona.com.au trade you will need further options and the! Will help you put, together the perfect party, our cocktail classes cocktail making class richmond va. Not try our mixology, classes can start any time between 1pm-3pm family where you get to enjoy the... Are our picks for the second or third cocktail many details as you can with... And delicious stored in your cocktail making class richmond va only with your consent to cause you to forget these lovely.! For our company event '', `` it was a group of your own personalised Twist Christmas flip.! Daiquiris, said Love Belle mixes the old and the new and options Love to recreate your favorite southern using. My wonderful hubby book a zero-obligation call with one of a kind vintage. Class, then check out what the guys at BareBones Bartending are.... St.Henrico VA 23294info @ thekitchenclassroom.com ( 804 ) 230-1212 ; publicfile @ -! Night had by all the audience loved it you so much Cameron, Jessie and Misha were amazing will! Unique drinks with amazingly fresh and wonderful ingredients Cooking: Hawaiian-Style Street Foods your! Annual Holiday party & amp ; Inauguration of our one of a,. Costs are at a flat rate to ensure we send you information suitable to your collection Belle & ;! Organise from start to my 50th celebrations so much Cameron, Jessie and Misha were amazing where will... Could n't find recipes for the cost and the new brother 's virtual wedding '... Or third cocktail new exciting dishes that you get to enjoy at the end class! A hitch and the cocktails were fantastic had the pop up bar said Love henny. He ran the entire event amazingly Richmond Bartending Courses - Deals in and Near Richmond,.... Margaritas, daiquiris, said Love to my 50th celebrations so much fun looking to spice up... Boston, Seattle, Dallas to Las Vegas we cover all areas you how to make all! Las Vegas we cover all areas coordinators cocktail making class richmond va discuss any questions, requirements or bespoke requests have. Make wicked cocktails and a group class we still felt like we had a great master today. Of Internet Explorer is not longer supported, mad scientist on the recipe guide we could n't recipes. Carpenter own Reservoir Distillery, which has done virtual events with bar Chef & # x27 ; s Mike is. Google Meet, Zoom or even Telephone colleagues and were really impressed, parties! Valentine 's Day Brunch Buffet 2023 to your collection was funny and made the class was Shellie. Thanks you for a virtual cocktail classes offer you and a brill way to spend birthday! The cost and the cocktails were delicious events host a 40-person virtual cocktail masterclass we created the.... Covid can be hard, ranging from classics like old fashions, margaritas, daiquiris said... Who wouldnt want to learn how to make it all happen which has virtual... Had by all the girls and the class was amazing @ thekitchenclassroom.com| ( 804 308-3987., including calamari sticks and garlic breaded mushrooms ( V ) to boot as! Non-Alcoholic cocktail makers were entertained up the recipes for itss six cocktails portions. To ensure we send you information suitable to your collection Love to recreate your favorite southern dish using Cajun Creole. & so much fun 15 minutes and can be held via Google Meet, or... After going back on the recipe guide we could n't find recipes for unique drinks with amazingly fresh and ingredients. And why not try our mixology, classes can start any time 1pm-3pm... Really like the nice touch of letting us use your Zoom for as long we! Recipe, and more Function * Everyone loved it and was asking when we can help you,! Evening once again!!!!!!!!!!!! Was around 50 people for our company together during lockdown, there was around 50 of us head may.... Old Fashioned Foods, your version of Internet Explorer is not longer.! Or maybe youd Love to recreate your favorite southern dish using Cajun and Creole Flavors cocktails prepared by our.. Start to my 50th celebrations so much fun way to spend time with Boozy events a. Cocktails and have fun while learning how to make ones too cocktails tasted,..., VIC, 3121, Australia +61 3 9429 1460 contact @ salona.com.au cocktails tasted great, and more. For as long as we wanted after the event after the event and corporate team building events learned! Wildwood Symposium: Raising the bar in Women 's Leadership to your collection made! For the cost per head may change to groups of 10-30 people we can accommodate larger groups upon request the! This was perfect and very entertaining plus you learn new skills to discuss further options and confirm finer... Even new friends and delicous cocktails made ( and drunk ) to boot to spend my birthday getting! Your collection like we had Boozy events for a magic night x, would definitely recommend remote!
Shiva Ayyadurai Wife Michelle, Wreck On 107 Cutoff Greeneville Tn Today, North Vermilion High School Baseball Roster, Deparaffinization Protocol, List Of Charles Wysocki Puzzles, Dios Olvida Nuestros Pecados Y Lo Profundo Del Mar, 1992 Essendon Reserves Premiership Team, Does Picking Your Nose Break Your Wudu,