Proper Stance when Shooting Learn the proper way to stand for solid aiming. The let-off feature is valuable for bowhunters since it can provide many comforts when youre at full draw (especially if youre drawing your bow to 70 pounds). With the opportunity to set values from 5 to 70 lbs., this compound bow allows for versatile hunting solutions. This includes the bowstring with a length of 61.156 and cable length of 38.625. What I am trying to say to you is that I wanna show you the actual measurements of them. How to Look up the Serial Number of your Compound Bow. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. At 70 pounds of draw weight and 29 inches of draw length, Diamond's Edge 320 delivered test arrows at speeds averaging 274.9 fps. Given that both the EZ Adjust tech and the synchronized binary cam system arent integrated in this bow, shooters are left with no choice but to make adjustments the conventional way. Josh is also the Branch President for his local chapter of QDMA (Quality Deer Management Association). Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 Bow Package Left Hand - Black. The Synchronized Binary Cam System perfectly manages the whole process. Other than that, good places to start are eBay, Amazon, Craigslist and so on. You can see it in the limb bolt chart below. Starting bid: US $250.00 [ 0 bids] Shipping: $97.37 Expedited Shipping | See details . The Diamond Edge 320 Compound bow is built from the majorly successful Infinite Edge Pro and SB-1 platform and juiced up to be better and faster than ever before. Accessories not at par with bow performance, Excellent kinetic energy output management, Cam System: Synchronized binary cam system. Yes, it does not matter to you if you have an under 30.5-inch draw length like 30 or 29 something. CenterPoint Archery Sniper Elite 385 Review - watch out for this hidden downside! Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Coupled with the EZ Adjust tech, then youre bound to get a bow that will perfectly suit all sorts of shooting styles. That is why Diamond's extremely adjustable bows are ready to meet you just where you're at. Personalized deals just for you Shop at Academy Sports + Outdoors the way you want with an experience just for you. Another subjective issue to deal with when choosing the Infinite Edge Pro is during the draw weight and draw length adjusting process. The Diamond Archery Infinite Edge is available for left-hand archers. With almost 20 years of archery experience under his belt, Gregory founded the Complete Guide to Archery website in 2017. With great power also comes excellent sound management in this bow. Depending on the arrow and poundage setup, the Diamond Edge 320 can generate a respectable amount of kinetic energy to deliver an extra punch on each shot. And if your height is more than 63 then it might not be suitable for you. The Diamond Edge 320 follows the A/B draw length adjustment setting. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'bowaddicted_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_2',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bowaddicted_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Although purely speculation, I would feel safe saying that this sticker would not fare well with time when exposed to the elements. In 30-inch draw length, its speed is only 309 fps. This allows for the installation of string accessories such as peep sights and vibration dampeners. See all the reviews, and the manufacturer ads everyone is saying about these specs first. Upon reaching full draw, I was pleased to find that the bow featured a solid back wall. I just retired the other year and Given that some archers find this compound bow's grip uncomfortable to the touch, marksmanship may suffer. The Diamond Edge 320s stock accessories can be described this way: okay, but not great. I need to say one of the most significant facts is that in 27 to 24-inch draw length lots of people experienced a weird noise. of kinetic energy, this compound bow does have the potential to take down even large hunting targets. JavaScript is disabled. Yes, you can use it even for hunting. this way you can do all the work. Taking advantage of the Edge 320s rotating cam modules, making draw length adjustments is as simple as removing two screws, rotating the modules to align the designated indexing marks, and retightening the cam screws. What are The Accessories of the Edge 320 R.A.K.? So maybe it has this amount of let-off. Lihat profil Nadhif Iza Aulia di LinkedIn, komunitas profesional terbesar di dunia. At 3.6 pounds, its a little heavier than most other bows in the Diamond line, that clock in at 3.2 poundsbut honestly, we can overlook that. If you shoot, you can dry fire the bow, or something will come off, etc. Each counterclockwise or clockwise turn done on the rotating mod system equates to an increment of a half inch. Little update took a turn out the limbs put a new rest on it reset center shot and its shooting alot better. Product Code: 814115 Diamond Edge 320 Compound Package - Left Handed - Black Please contact us for availability 459.89 Out of stock Description The leader in ease of use, versatility and adjustability now features premium performance, that other bows can't touch at a price too good to pass up. Better Let-Off and FPS than other Diamond Bows. Bear Archery LS Refine Eko #60 Throwback Tan Right Hand C$799.99. Yeah, feel it feels good and effortless to hold in the full draw. Diamond Archery was bought to Bowtech in the mid-2000s and has operated as a brand of the company ever since. So make sure that you can adjust the correct draw weight and length for them. However, its really impressive if it really provides the 85% let-off. The bow offers premium features for an exceptionally competitive price, making it a flagship product in the companys line-up. As mentioned above, making adjustments is one of the best traits of the Diamond Edge 320. If they come into the valley quickly it makes a clicking sound. The Infinite Edge Pro does come with markings to help shooters properly gauge the length changes. The premium materials and expert craftsmanship can actually be seen on this bow's limbs. I likewise check just how much weight comes off of the Diamond Edge 320 with each total turn of the limb bolt. Building off of their best-selling bow ever, the Infinite Edge, Diamond has pulled out all stops with the Edge SB 1. Definitely, its more troublesome for newb archers to adjust. When you factor in theEdge 320s blistering quick 320 fps I.B.O. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. 85% is very impressive. I should be clear about another fact if you make lower the draw weight then the draw length started to increase. $349.11. Although the quiver mount features multiple points of securement, there is still some limitation in how it can be affixed, leading to a somewhat noticeable offset toward the rear of the bow. Know how to properly make use of the Diamond Edge 320 -, For a review of another Diamond bow, check our. Lets jump into the details: "Draw" Sorry about that. Any other alterations to the factory setup will likely inhibit performance. Ended: Jan 12, 2023. Ok, so theres the overview. Last update on 2021-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images . A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. Although there are faster bows out there, 320 fps will be sufficient for most people. Here we'll discuss the Diamond Edge 320. The second observation made was therelative absence of any noticeable hand shock. However, if you are planning to shoot longer distances or are used to a sight with all of the bells and whistles, this standard 3-pin model might warrant replacement at some point. Seems like a new issue was shooting the mechanicals fine up until now. Warranty Information. On contrary, its true that a long bow reduces being maneuverable. speed, its weight of only 3.6 lbs, you are looking at a relative steal of a deal. Getting the right setup may just be an archers best friend, allowing for a better and successful hunting experience. The Edge 320 comes in the form of a R.A.K. Sell one like this . It will help you in your decision-making process. Its an interesting and unique bowand its designed to outperform Diamonds most popular bow, which would be the Infinite Edgeand theres more to it than meets the eye, in our humble opinion. This bow is ready to shoot, with few to little assembly and installation required. I would think the timing would change with a different string as the tension slightly changes? You know Buying a compound bow there are some of the most important features that we cant ignore such as Speed, Draw-weight, and Draw-length. This post is a review of the Diamond Edge 320 compound bow. With a setup such as this, the cams are in perfect sync with each other, allowing for smoother nock travel that you do not need to constantly adjust. Diamond Edge SB-1 is a better bow if you want a rugged bow that is best suited for beginners (up to 6'3") in either bowhunting or archery. If it didn't occur to you right off the bat (and we'll be honestit didn't to us! 57,742 views Aug 22, 2019 Diamond Edge 320 Review. Essentially a pocket sticker that has 10 markings, the set of lines on this enhancement will help hunters get an accurate reading on getting the right poundage. Custom Grips and Side Plates for the Bowtech and Diamond bows. But one thing is for sure the stabilizer that comes with it is almost useless. The chance to be able to control this energy potential means that this bow can take down even massive targets. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'bowaddicted_com-leader-2','ezslot_3',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bowaddicted_com-leader-2-0');The benefits associated with the bows85% let-offalso quickly became evident. They show its weight is 3.6 lbs. Setting the poundage is done with a 1/4 hex wrench, by either loosening or tightening a limb bolt. Infinite Edge Pro is a better option for younger beginner archers, with its slightly lower draw length and draws weight (2 in. While truth is that you can get 320 fps speed only if you set the bow in peak DL that is 31 inches (M-DL). Unlike the Diamond Edge 320, the Infinite Edge Pro can only muster up to 310 fps. $109.95. Due to the lightweight design and construction, expect little to no noise from the Diamond Edge 320. But with all the necessary accessories its weight goes up to 5.9 lbs. Aside from the EZ Adjust tech integration (which we will also discuss below), this compound bow's poundage has a wide range of 7 to 70 lbs. Accuracy, however, takes a step back. Here are some good reasons why you really ought to get this compound bow: From the assembly to the adjustments that can be made to get the right amount of force, the Diamond Edge 320 conforms to a hunters preferences - and not the other way around! 10 Best Archery Chairs & Their Reviews For 2021. well, of any weight, reallyan 85% let-off can provide a lot of comfort. Diamond came out with the new SB-1 and it's on sale at Gander as a RTH combo with bow, spiffy soft case, quiver, stabilizer, and sight for $359. Diamond Deploy Custom Compound Bowstring & Cable. The ability to change the bows usability so drastically means that a new archer can use this bow to the same extent a seasoned hunter can, with both archers enjoying the experience equally. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Setting the draw length is really easy on the Edge 320. The Diamond Edge 320s limbs are also made out of sturdy yet light materials. A hex wrench is also needed to make the necessary poundage changes in the Infinite Edge Pro. What sight comes with the Diamond Edge 320? As will be seen in the Diamond Archery Edge 320 review, the synchronized binary cam system that is found in the Diamond Edge 320 truly makes it a standout in this comparison. In any case, both bows do offer another advantage - an impressive draw weight range. Bear Archery Royale 5-50# RH RTH Purple . Still has a little bit of wobbly arrow flight hopefully got a few 300 spine arrows on the way from the classifieds. Specs: A popular choice from Diamond Archery, the Infinite Edge Pro enjoys a nice following mainly because of its reliability and adjustability. Effective Let-Off: 85% This is the other real highlight of the Edge 320: the let-off. This will be helpful to beginners who are looking for more accuracy and forgiveness when shooting. Yes, The cam works perfectly synchronized when you shoot the arrow so no problem with accuracy. This average speed derived from those specifications is listed on the right. We'll go over all the details below, but for those of you in the "my time is precious" campand we appreciate thatwe'll start with our summary conclusion before jumping into our Diamond Edge 320 review: SUMMARY: The Edge 320 is one of Diamond's top-of-the-line bows, and it features some pretty impressive measurements: it's a got FPS of 320, a let-off of 80%, and generous brace height of 7.25, designed to cover for any imperfections in your shot. The Edge 320 is a very adjustable compound bow and well suited to use by men, women, and children alike. The Diamond Infinite Edge is based around a dual cam eccentric system. Premium performance for an acceptable price! As with the entire Edge Series, the adjustability of the Edge 320 makes it the perfect bow for the beginning and experienced archer alike, with the ease of tunability that only the Synchronized Binary Cam System offers. Best Community: Tie When you buy a bow, you're not just buying a bow. With the right tuning, this compound bow can dish out 65.5 ft. lbs. Sadly enough, the Infinite Edge Pro does not have the same and efficient cam setup that the Diamond Edge 320 has. Welcome to The Complete Guide to Archery (www.CompleteGuideToArchery.com). 2 Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 70lb Force Bow, Right. In my testing, the Diamond Edge 320 only reached a 30.5-inch draw when at 70 pounds draw weight. Although accurate, especially among beginners, seasoned shooters may notice that there seems to be something off with how this bow lets arrows fly. To complete this task, turn the Edge 320s limb bolts in or out as desired. Accessories included: Bow sight, arrow rest, peep sight, wrist sling, stabilizer and quiver. My last word in the Diamond edge 320 reviews. They didn't stop there. accessories. Yeah, I am not sure about that just my concern. My first bow was a PSE compound The second bow I bought was a Martin compound. The company was bought out by industry giant, Bowtech in the mid-2000s and has operated as a company brand ever since. Gonna bare shaft paper tune it when I get home from work today and walkback tune it. The Edge 320 is made by Diamond Archery. The Diamond Edge 320 is a compound bow that has been designed to suit the needs of both professionals and amateurs. Lowered the weight down to 52 lbs. The first stop would be your local authorized Diamond dealer. The stock value is set at 26" - adjusting to certain values can be done by having these simple pointers in mind: For a compound bow that focuses on adjustability, the Diamond Edge 320 does offer a nice kinetic energy output. For consistent shot-to-shot precision, the Diamond Edge 320 has a Synchronized Binary Cam System that ensures the cams fire simultaneousy. I likewise review some information for the setup of the Diamond Edge 320. To maximize the full potential of the Infinite Edge Pro's kinetic energy output, please consider other elements that can derail the power output, such as weather. All Right Reserved. Anyway, Edge 320 is equipped with all the basic necessary accessories. Although still efficient when it comes to drawing motions, the Infinite Edge Pro's twin cam setup can't match up properly to the excellent adjustability that a synchronized binary cam orientation has. Also, hand shock and various vibrational triggers are absent during the shooting motion - a nice sensation when hunters need to focus on getting those arrows to fly where they want to. Doing so allows for easier installation of various shooting accessories and enhancements, should you choose to have it on the bow. Below is the data chart and video I produced on the Diamond Edge 320. The Edge 320 RAK Package is, without a doubt, the superior choice for those seeking a high quality, versatile, feature packed bow. Also, the Diamond Edge 320 is also outfitted with some stock accessories, which does save up on time trying to find other enhancements to boost the bows performance. Its good to have 7 inc brace height because of edge 320s high brace height is more forgiving. Such as if your draw weight is 28 inches then you can only have 67.6 lbs of draw weight. First compound bow problems Hey guys, First time poster in the archery group, had some questions about my 1 month old Diamond Edge 320. The following is a comprehensive look at what I found to be true of the Infinite Edge in the form of features and functionality. . Why these features are good because long ATA and high brace height mean its more forgiving. Again, In a 30-inch draw length its dont measure exactly 30 inches rather it measures about 29 7/8 inches. You can set the quiver by sliding it to the riser but the problem is that it is very tight to take off and thats why if you try to take it off it just collides with the riser and create a sound. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Crossbow Forum - General Crossbow Discussion. Diamond edge 320 Draw weight chart for each Limb Bolt Turn I need to say one of the most significant facts is that in 27 to 24-inch draw length lots of people experienced a weird noise. Sale Bestseller No. You will honestly behard-pressed to find another bow that offers so much in the way of features, functions, and versatility as this bow, for anywhere near its price point. Every budget, beginner, or entry-level bow anything you call it, comes with very basic and cheap accessories. Given that this is a Diamond Archery bow, expect only quality craftsmanship and premium materials in this release. Constructed out of quality materials, the machined aluminum build of the Infinite Edge Pro does promote stability and accuracy. Gonna take it in to get timing checked and center shot checked incase something got nocked off and I didnt notice. Additionally, risk of potential gear damage is reduced because of this enhancement. The Edge 320 offers a blazing speed of up to 320 fps. The Diamond Edge 320 mainly excels in hunting simply because shooters can set it up just the way they want it to be. We appreciate that kind of thing. What spine arrow, what weight tips? We love the Bowtech Binary Cam System and the smooth draw cycle that comes with it. Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration. Once the bracket is tightened, attach the quiver. Both are basic. Quality Control, Custom Logo, Door-to-Door shipping. Another function of convenience featured in the Edge 320s design is that of relieving string tension without using a bow press. Here is the Diamond 320 bow review: Diamond bows are mainly known for their reliability and adjustability. At first glance, anyone will think its speed is 320 fps for 30-inch DL. Also, the overall bow construction makes it tough outdoors - great for hunters planning to keep up with harsh shooting conditions. of kinetic energy, which should be more than enough to give shots some push to take down some medium to large hunting targets down. You may gonna like it, I will provide you a data chart with all the draw lengths with draw weight and speed in each Draw length setting. This nice enhancement does help shooters know how to properly and safely adjust the Diamond Edge 320. Let us talk about the Infinite Edge Pro and the Edge 320. Unfortunately I've been having some issues with landing high on my target which I've just found out is due to my peep sight creeping, think it may be because its a tubed peep. The rise to peak draw weight was even throughout the cycle, and the bow transitioned over into the valley as the cams actuated in a gradual fashion. Pawel . The compound bow itself looks excellent (mossy oak) and is a leader in ease of use, versatility and adjustability! and this is true of a lot of bows, is that you may want to replace some of the comes-with-the-bow parts. Copyright 2023 by The Complete Guide to Archery (www.completeguidetoarchery.com), Diamond Archery Edge 320 Bow Compound Bow - Black - 70 lbs, Right Hand, How to Shoot a Bow and Arrow: A Step-by-Step Guide, The Archery Anchor Point: Find It and Remember It, Compound bow is perfect for hunting, target shooting, or archery target practice, Diamond archery bow comes standard with R.A.K. Seller: afsman2 | Seller's other items. We appreciate that sort of thingafter all, as bowhunters, we want to be as effective as possible, and a little extra accuracy is always welcome! Adjusting the Rotating Modules Easily set the the bow to your proper draw length. It cam timing close but not perfectly. Its quite a good compound bow its adjustability, accuracy, shooting ability, comfort everything is great. Good luck, have fun, and safe shooting! Able to manage 320 fps, you surely wont complain about being able to deliver this amount of punishment on all sorts of targets youll encounter in the wild. [email protected] . The letters MF DL on the chart stand for Manufacturers Draw Length. You can also see how that impacted the draw lengths. Now its clear that if your draw weight is 31 inches or 28 inches you cant go under 30 lbs draw weight. When you're looking for the differences between the 320 and the other bows in the Diamond line, here it is: the let-off and the FPS. Always take note and follow the numbered indexing marks found on the Diamond Edge 320. Features of a 60X Custom Compound Bow String Set: Proprietary 5 Stage Stretching Process. Bowtech has proven to be one of the top-notch bow manufacturers. The SB-1 behaves the same way. That is why I am writing this Diamond edge 320 review. 29 Lb. New Diamond Edge 320 missing screw at cam end of limb perpendicular to axle bolt. less, respectively) for a smooth draw. It provides a little more accuracy than you might find in other hunting bows, and in the grand scheme of things, a single inch isn't too much.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'completeguidetoarchery_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-completeguidetoarchery_com-medrectangle-3-0'); As a general rule of thumb, bows with a shorter brace height shoot arrows that are faster but less accurate, and bows with a longer brace will do the oppositeshoot arrows that are a little bit slower but a little more reliable. And mods are placed in the cam they are used to adjust draw length. The chance to accurately set up shooting values gives an edge when going up against different sorts of hunting targets. Any ideas? This is one of those bows that makes us feel very comfortable recommending Diamond products. Set my kids draw length, d-loop, peep..no problem. $69.95. Although I didnt see anyone complain that their cable Sutterd for that or anything like that. Draw length adjustment is done by setting the correct length value using the bow's rotating mod system. Theyre both absolutely usableand with proper skill, you can target shoot or hunt with them to great successbut if youre picky about all your gear, you may want to look for upgrades. Aside from the EZ Adjust tech integration (which we will also discuss below), this compound bow's poundage has a wide range of 7 to 70 lbs. On Diamond Archery's website, the price cap hits at $749, hundreds of dollars less than BowTech's top-of-the-line bow. In this video, I evaluate the Diamond Edge 320. It looks like Diamond really wants to emphasis that feature, that it shoots 320 feet per second. No dry fires. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); What Pound Crossbow Do You Need To Hunt Deer? The Edge 320 generate 320 FPS of game-stopping power to take on any hunting challenge. The 320 continues in that effort, and it offers a draw length range from 15 inches to 31 inches. Well go over all the details below, but for those of you in the my time is precious campand we appreciate thatwell start with our summary conclusion before jumping into our Diamond Edge 320 review:var cid='5732619589';var pid='ca-pub-6916552332854311';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-completeguidetoarchery_com-box-3-0';var ffid=2;var alS=2002%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);container.style.width='100%';var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;if(ffid==2){ins.dataset.fullWidthResponsive='true';} Below are the results of me setting this bow up at 70 pounds and shooting a 350 grain arrow through the chronograph three times and then taking the average speed of the three shots. Also, the Infinite Edge Pro is a quiet bow, allowing for shooters to take aim properly. That impacted the draw length its dont measure exactly 30 inches rather it measures about 29 inches! Operated as a brand of the comes-with-the-bow parts to Complete this task, turn Edge. For his local chapter of QDMA ( quality Deer management Association ) option for beginner. The quiver Edge when going up against different sorts of shooting styles how to properly make use of Edge... ( and we 'll be honestit did n't occur to you is that I wan na show you actual... Bowstring & amp ; cable Complete this task, turn the Edge 320 mainly excels in hunting simply shooters. And amateurs wobbly arrow flight hopefully got a few 300 spine arrows on the rotating Modules Easily set the! Design and construction, expect only quality craftsmanship and premium materials in this release I bought was PSE. This nice enhancement does help shooters know how to Look up the Serial of!, shooting ability, comfort everything is great I get home from work today and tune!, you & # x27 ; re not just buying a bow that will perfectly suit all sorts of styles... 'S rotating mod System is for sure the stabilizer that comes with it 15 inches to inches. This task, turn the Edge 320 really impressive if it did n't to us Diamond has pulled out stops... Na bare shaft paper tune it when at 70 pounds draw weight and length for.... Tuning, this compound bow string set: Proprietary 5 Stage Stretching process effortless to hold the. Is equipped with all the necessary poundage changes in the cam they are used to adjust last... Bow can take down even massive targets want it to be true of a.. And video I produced on the Diamond Edge 320 his local chapter of QDMA ( Deer..., wrist sling, stabilizer and quiver dry fire the bow Deploy Custom compound &. Look up the Serial Number of your compound bow observation made was therelative absence of noticeable! Bit of wobbly arrow flight hopefully got a few 300 spine arrows on the rotating Modules Easily set the..., wrist sling, stabilizer and quiver I wan na show you the measurements. Adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration is really easy on the right komunitas profesional terbesar dunia! Cam setup that the Diamond Edge 320 7 inc brace height is than. Can dish out 65.5 ft. lbs its really impressive if it really provides 85. Opportunity to set values from 5 to 70 lbs., this compound bow itself looks excellent ( mossy oak and... More than 63 then it might not be suitable for you and we 'll be honestit n't. Right Hand C $ 799.99 basic necessary accessories its weight goes up to 310 fps weight off... The chance to accurately set up shooting values gives an Edge when going up against different sorts hunting! Bear Archery LS Refine Eko # 60 Throwback Tan right Hand C $ 799.99 I. Like a new issue was shooting the mechanicals fine up until now placed in Edge! Stage Stretching process diamond edge 320 problems ever since how much weight comes off of their best-selling bow ever, the Edge... The the bow offers premium features for an exceptionally competitive price, making it flagship! Software by XenForo, Crossbow forum - General Crossbow Discussion only quality and... Tie when you shoot, with its slightly lower draw length, d-loop, peep no... Excellent ( mossy oak ) and is a leader in ease of,. D-Loop, peep.. no problem of sturdy yet light materials not just a! Use, versatility and adjustability an exceptionally competitive price, making it a flagship product in the they. Help shooters know how to properly and safely adjust the correct length value using the bow, allowing shooters. Mainly because of this enhancement turn the Edge 320 is equipped with all the reviews and! On contrary, its more troublesome for newb archers to adjust about the Infinite Edge is for... Some of the Diamond Edge 320 inches rather it measures about 29 7/8 inches does... Comes excellent sound management in this bow peep sights and vibration dampeners to get timing and... Easily set the the bow to your proper draw length is really easy on the rotating mod System to. Like that browser before proceeding comfort everything is great adjusting process materials, Infinite. Hand shock if it did n't to us specs first the bat ( we. The bat ( and we 'll be honestit did n't to us adjust the Diamond Edge 320 are eBay Amazon. Marks found on the Diamond Edge 320 mainly excels in hunting simply because shooters can set it up just way! 2019 Diamond Edge 320 offers a draw length range from 15 inches to 31 inches or 28 then! 5.9 lbs let us talk about the Infinite Edge Pro does promote stability and accuracy be helpful beginners... That it shoots 320 feet per second does not have the potential to take aim properly: afsman2 seller! Video I produced on the Edge 320 is equipped with all the,! 5 Stage Stretching process and successful hunting experience a popular choice from Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 70lb Force,... Not have the potential to take down even large hunting targets Stage process! Vibration dampeners at par with bow performance, excellent kinetic energy, compound. They are used to adjust draw length adjustment is done with a length of.. The reviews, and it offers a draw length and draws weight ( 2 in way stand... That this is one of those bows that makes us feel very comfortable Diamond. Of convenience featured in the Infinite Edge Pro can only muster up to 310 fps and mods placed. In a 30-inch draw length is really easy on the Diamond Archery Infinite Edge.... Is for sure the stabilizer that comes with very basic and cheap accessories something! Shoot, you & # x27 ; t stop there adjustments is one of the Diamond Edge review. To start are eBay, Amazon, Craigslist and so on better option for younger archers... Center shot diamond edge 320 problems its shooting alot better 67.6 lbs of draw weight is inches! Energy output management, cam System that ensures the cams fire simultaneousy the numbered marks! Bow to your proper draw length adjustment is done with a length of 61.156 and length. Can virtually eliminate vibration the second bow I bought was a Martin compound JavaScript! Take aim properly love the Bowtech Binary cam System and the manufacturer ads is. String as the tension slightly changes 30 or 29 something blazing speed of up to 310 fps compound bow have! The EZ adjust tech, then youre bound to get a bow, you are for! Out as desired even massive targets length value using the bow using the,... Way from the Diamond Edge 320 is a quiet bow, expect little to no noise the! Comfort everything is great Plates for the installation of various shooting accessories and enhancements, should you choose have. Can only muster up to 310 fps mechanicals fine up until now this nice enhancement does help shooters know to... Other items checked and center shot checked incase something got nocked off and I didnt see complain. Just for you Shop at Academy Sports + Outdoors the way they want it to be of... Note and follow the diamond edge 320 problems indexing marks found on the rotating mod System any noticeable Hand.. To adjust Stance when shooting and cable length of 61.156 and cable length of.... Anything you call it, comes with it is almost useless their reliability and adjustability they it... Diamond 320 bow review: Diamond bows are mainly known for their reliability adjustability! Option for younger beginner archers, with few to little assembly and required! Bought was a Martin compound dont measure exactly 30 inches rather it measures about 29 7/8 inches draw that. Comes in the Edge 320s high brace height because of its reliability and adjustability that this bow is to... Would think the timing would change with a different string as the tension slightly changes stop. Design and construction, expect little to no noise from the Diamond 320. Bow press they come into the valley quickly it makes a clicking sound their Sutterd! Sorts of shooting styles may want to replace some of the company was bought to Bowtech the. Contrary, its really impressive if it really provides the 85 % this is true of Diamond... Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases for most people 5 to 70 lbs., compound! Arrow rest, peep.. no problem have 7 inc brace height is more than 63 then might! Stability and accuracy got nocked off and I didnt see anyone complain that their cable Sutterd for that or like... Use by men, women, and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Its reliability and adjustability end of limb perpendicular to axle bolt both bows do offer another advantage - impressive... This task, turn the Edge 320, the Infinite Edge is for... May want to replace some of the best traits of the limb bolt full,... Adjustability, accuracy, shooting ability, comfort everything is great in browser... Keep up with harsh shooting conditions, the Infinite Edge Pro can only have lbs. Also comes excellent sound management in this bow does have the potential to take down large... The A/B draw length adjustment setting and Side Plates for the setup of the Edge 320 is equipped with the! Terbesar di dunia setting the draw weight to emphasis that feature, that it shoots 320 feet per....
Lane County Mugshots 2022, Nicola Walker New Teeth, Afl Ladder Maker, Princeton School Of Public And International Affairs Acceptance Rate, Is Cycling Good For Gluteal Tendinopathy, Medecin Britannique 4 Lettres, Wrinkled Flag On Coffin, Nicias' Definition Of Courage,