Gerald was born in Northampton, grew up in Pelham and has lived in Chicopee for the past 33 years. Gerald Levert was born on 13 July 1966 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Love Anna, Our dearest brother-in-law Gerry, we know you are at peace with our Heavenly Father. Son of The O'Jays ' Eddie Levert . As a child, his father's status in the music industry nurtured and helped prepare Gerald for his prosperous music career as . Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. GERALD LEVERT, age 40. He is the son of The O'Jays lead singer Eddie LeVert. Find the obituary of Gerald Levert (1966 - 2006) from Newport News, VA. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Gerald Levert (Newport News, Virginia), who passed away on November 10, 2006 at the age of 40. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. All obituaries should be submitted through your funeral home of choice. "All of us at Atlantic are shocked and deeply saddened by his untimely death. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. My condolences. Heaven gained another Angel this morning Granny, I love you. Gerald Levert LeVert frontman on 'Casanova' Tuesday 14 November 2006 01:00. . Anyone can read what you share. You will always be loved, remember and missed. W.M. In keeping with the evening's theme of "Feather Frenzy," Lemoine depicted "The Majestic Peacock," and Hotard was "Mighty Argus." Gerald was survived by four children, one of them being LeMicah. "All of us at Atlantic are shocked and Read More, Gerald Levert GeraldLevert 1966 2006 United States Legacy.com Memorial Websites 2 July 30, 2008 Read More, Gerald Levert, the fiery singer of passionate R&B love songs and the son of O'Jays singer Eddie Levert, died on Friday. There is no photo or video of Gerald Levert.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Jan 19, 11:00 am Celebration of Life - Livestreamed (Mask Required) Tangela Hardnett. Early life. A coroner has revealed the cause of death for R&B singer Gerald Levert, who passed away in November 2006. Gerald Levert sang with his brother, Sean Levert, and friend Marc Gordon in the R&B trio LeVert. The group's self-titled album sold more than two million copies, and their hits included "My Body. Date of death: January 22, 2020 Age: 82 Family Spouse: Joyce (Riley); Denise (Fauvel) Children: Karen O'Brien (Daniel), Von Younghusband (Catherine), Guylaine Fauvel (Leslie Brian Pratt), and Pierre Fauvel (Karen) Grandchildren: Connor and . There is no photo or video of Gerald Levert.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. A Moving Tributetm by Phyllis Scott, 5. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. R&B. Styles. "I thought it was a smash from the beginning but nobody was with me," remembered the singer, who struggled to give the performance Calloway was looking for: It was rough, the longest time it's ever taken me to do a song and that frustrated me a lot but we worked it out. 1980s - 2000s. Gerald Edward Levert (July 13, 1966 - November 10, 2006) was an American singer-songwriter and producer. Indeed, with its heartfelt lyric - "I ain't much on Casanova / Me and Romeo ain't never been friends / Can't you see how much I really love you?" His father, Eddie Levert, is the lead singer of the 1970s soul group The O'Jays. His label, Atlantic Records, confirmed that Levert died at his home in Cleveland, Ohio. Memorial Service: Friday, November 17, 2006 12 O'Clock Noon, Please click this link to sign his Official Guest Book by E.F. Boyd Funeral Home who is handling his service. Equally adept at singing dance tracks like "Private Line" or ballads such as "Made to Love Ya", he went on to a successful solo career and topped the US R&B charts in 2000 with "Mr Too Damn Good". I wanted to be a professional and I wanted to be around for a while. www.efboyd.com. The book was initially planned as a tie-in for a Levert album of the same name. [11], Shortly before his death, Levert completed work on what would be his final album, In My Songs. Obituary. I am so happy to read that he was a member of New Day Church and to know that we will see him again in Heaven. Share. [Click Here]. 1966. The arrest followed an investigation initiated in the spring after 12 women contacted Springfield police to say Klever had raped or sexually assaulted them - in his church office or on church trips - between 1977 and 1983. Copyright 2010 - 23 Don Brown Funeral Home, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Mr. Leverts survivors include four children. GERALD LEVERT A CELEBRATION OF LIFE. 0 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z, Help He grew up in Shaker Heights, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. The web site includes online condolences Read More, CLEVELAND, OHIO - Gerald Levert passed away on Friday, November 10, 2006, at his residence. Kandi Burruss Dated Gerald Levert Back In the Day and Fans Are Freaking Out", "Legal tug-of-war erupts over Gerald Levert's will", "College Basketball Road Trip: Michigan The most interesting team in the world", "Sultry-Voiced R& B Balladeer, Songwriter Gerald Levert, 40", "LA Daily News - Full list of Grammy nominees", "GERALD LEVERT - full Official Chart History", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gerald_Levert&oldid=1131622252. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Gerald Levert. Gerald Levert, 40, Rhythm and Blues Singer, Dies, https://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/11/obituaries/11levert.html. Cornwall,ON Obituaries. I will miss you. Levert wrote and produced songs for other artists such as Patti LaBelle, Barry White, Stephanie Mills, Anita Baker, Eugene Wilde, Teddy Pendergrass, James Ingram, Freddie Jackson, Chuckii Booker, the Rude Boys, New Edition, Men at Large and 1 of the Girls. Gerald Levert, singer, songwriter and producer: born Philadelphia 13 July 1966; (four children); died Cleveland, Ohio 10 November 2006. We lost this extraordinary icon of R&B on November 10, 2006, way, way too soon. Their self-titled album sold more than two million copies. 4. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. ", Obama on fiscal cliff: Congress, I warned you, Ebola toll rises in 'unprecedented' outbreak. Our prayers and thoughts are with the Levert family. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Levert recorded a string of albums throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, that contained the hit singles, "Thinkin' About It" (No. Please visit www.mcclaurinfh.com and click on Gerald Levert. Levert released his tenth album, Voices, in 2005. ", In 1997 he and singers Johnny Gill and Keith Sweat formed LSG. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. - over a jerky, jittery rhythm, "Casanova" became the lead-off track on The Big Throwdown album; it crossed over from the R&B to the pop listings, reaching no 5 in the US and no 9 in the UK in September 1987. Martha tragically survived the death of her two sons, Gerald and Sean, two years apart. The web site includes Read More, Gerald Levert, 40, died Friday, Nov. 10, 2006. Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Make a life-giving gesture. If you know of an upcoming event for Gerald Levert, please add one. Gerald Edward Levert . Levert is best known for singing with his brother, Sean Levert, and friend Marc Gordon of the vocal group LeVert. According to Cleveland Coroner Kevin Chartrand, the official cause of death was acute intoxication, caused by a combination of prescription and over-the-counter drugs. He was a retired Forklift Driver for the U.S. Tsubaki Company in Holyoke. Gerald Levert, a fiery singer of passionate rhythm and blues love songs and the son of the O'Jays singer Eddie Levert, died on Friday at his home in Cleveland. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. His . A memorial service will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Otho's Funeral Home. We will love you and miss you always. Find Gerald Levert obituaries and memorials at Legacy.com. He was 40. CLEVELAND (AP) - R&B singer Gerald Levert's death last fall was an accident caused by a fatal combination of prescription narcotics and over-the-counter drugs, a coroner said. He was a composer and actor, known for Crank (2006), Coming to America (1988) and The Fast and the Furious (2001). George Emory Johnson. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. "All of us at Atlantic are shocked and deeply saddened by his untimely death. Ways to honor Gerald Lovern's life and legacy. He was 40. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our (40 years old). Gerald Edward Levert: Nickname: Teddy Bear : Mini Bio (1) Gerald Levert was born on July 13, 1966 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Gerald J. Lovern, 73, died peacefully Wednesday morning surrounded by his loving family. So sorry for your loss. ", Gerald was given a grand piano by his father for his ninth birthday and began writing songs at the age of 10: "I learned about song structure and about writing with substance. Gerald died in Cleveland on November 10, 2006, at the age of 40. You will always be the best grandpa Ive ever known. Elhatton is a name identified longer than most with the business and commercial life of Bathurst, and of New Brunswick, for that matter. July 13, 2006 Gerald Levert was 40-years-old when he died in his suburban Cleveland, Ohio home on 10th November, 2006. Died . Levert began his acting career as Charles Young, his first appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show for 2 episodes with "Just Don't Do It", that aired on November 5, 1998 and Jamie disapproves of his mother (Jo Marie Payton) because she decided to marry him in the episode. Consent Settings, Copyright 2023 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved, Gerald Levert's Autopsy Reveals Accidental Death Through Prescription Medication, Read the Review for Gerald Levert's Album, 'In My Songs', Levert Mad About Daughter's Bratty Mtv Debut. Levert died of a heart attack Friday at his Cleveland, Ohio, home, according a statement from Atlantic. His father, Eddie Levert, is the lead singer of the 1970s soul group The O'Jays. The Best of Gerald Levert . . Sorry for your loss. NEW YORK (AP) - Gerald Levert, the fiery singer of passionate R&B love songs and the son of O'Jays singer Eddie Levert, died on Friday. Gerald Levert (July 13, 1966 - November 10, 2006) was an American R&B singer, one of several from the musical Levert family. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Please visit www.smithmcnealfh.com and click Read More, GERALD LEVERT, age 40. His label, Atlantic Records, confirmed that Levert died . Gerald Edward Levert (July 13, 1966 - November 10, 2006) was an American singer-songwriter, producer and actor. He was 40. He was 40. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Gerald Levert, a fiery singer of passionate rhythm and blues love songs and the son of the OJays singer Eddie Levert, died on Friday at his home in Cleveland. Please visit www.mclaurinfh.com and click on Gerald Levert. Levert was best known for singing with his brother, Sean Levert, and friend Marc Gordon of the vocal group LeVert. Contemporary R&B Quiet Storm Adult Contemporary R&B. . My best friend grew up in Pelham and she always spoke highly of him. I am so so sorry to hear of Gerry's passing, please accept my heartfelt condolence and know that I am thinking and praying for you at this difficult difficult time. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "R&B Bridgez: Salutes 'The Teddy Bear' Gerald LeVert", "Gerald Levert, 40, Rhythm and Blues Singer, Dies", "Gerald Levert Was Working On Book At Time Of Death", "R&B Singer Gerald Levert Dies of Heart Attack - Gerald Levert", "Accidental Drug Mix Said to Kill Levert", "What?! Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Privacy On November 10, 2003 (exactly three years prior to his death), Levert's final acting role that aired during his life was when he appeared in an episode of The Parkers, He played T's father in the episode and comes for a visit to start a new band with T. On November 10, 2006, Gerald Levert was found dead in his bed at his house in Cleveland, Ohio. Clementa Carlos "Clem" Pinckney (July 30, 1973 - June 17, 2015) was an American politician and pastor who served as a Democratic member of the South Carolina Senate, representing the 45th District from 2000 until his death in 2015.He was previously a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives from 1997 through 2000.. Pinckney was born to a large family with six siblings in . Complete your purchase of the CD album to save the MP3 version to your Music Library. CD album ships from and sold by Amazon.com. In 2002, he took part in Standing in the Shadows of Motown, the Paul Justman documentary about the Funk Brothers, the musicians who had played on most of the Sixties hits from the Detroit label, and delivered a great version of the Four Tops' "Reach Out I'll Be There". At the 50th annual Grammy Awards, it was announced that Levert had won the award for "In My Songs". She took a lot of stuff from dad. Obituary. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. With an eye on a long-term career, Gerald Levert had been producing and writing for other soul artists of his and previous generations. Eddie has a total of seven kids, including his beloved sons- the late Gerald and Sean Levert, but many folks didn't know Eddie had any other kids, other than Sean and Gerald. Find the obituary of Gerald Levert (1966 - 2006) from Greensboro, NC. After the death of R&B singer Gerald Levert on 10th November, 2006, a coroner in Cleveland, Ohio has ruled his death as accidental. July 13, 1966 - November 10, 2006. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. See our upcoming services and obituaries. His father is the third cousin of Cleveland Cavaliers basketball star, Caris LeVert. His label, Atlantic Records, confirmed that Le He was 40. www.efboyd.com Read More, CLEVELAND, Ohio - Gerald Levert passed away on November 10, 2006 at his residence. [9] They had no children together. was born on July 13, 1966 in Canton, Ohio as . (40 years old). michele cropanese ( nurse from baystate home health). Audio CD. Gerald L. Klever, 75, was arrested in Tucson on Wednesday. Member Of. : Soul singer. There are no events at this time. Genre. He will be forever in our hearts. His father, Eddie Levert, is the lead singer of the 1970s soul group The O'Jays. ", His most recent album was 2005's "Voices. He passed on November 10, 2006 leaving a legacy of music that will be remembered forever in our hearts. Carlysia was 15 at the time and never got the chance to share her truth with the musician. Apart the hits he had with his group Levert . Read More, What can we say that hasn't already been said? And now we sadly report that another death has struck the family. No more pain, no more suffering! Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? In September 1986, "(Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop) Goes My Mind", the opening track from Bloodline, their Atlantic dbut, topped the R&B charts and they became regular fixtures on urban and Hot R&B radio with tracks like "Let's Go Out Tonight" and "Fascination". NEW YORK - Gerald Levert, the fiery singer of passionate R&B love songs and the son of O'Jays singer Eddie Levert, died on Friday. Now she is reunited with her two sons in heaven Gerald and Sean Levert , A post shared by (@geraldlevert_fanpage) on Jan 2, 2020 at 5:54pm PST. I expect them to be on moms level. Site Map No cause of death has been announced. Always enjoyed our talks about watches and will always remember you when tinkering and fixing my watches. [8] Following the disclosure of Gerald Levert's cause of death, a family spokesman stated that all the drugs found in Levert's bloodstream were prescribed to the singer. Smith-McNeal Funeral Home honors Gerald Levert who passed on November 10, 2006, at his home in Cleveland, Ohio. He was 40. McLaurin Funeral Home has created an interactive web page to honor the legendary R&B singer. Chapel of the Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery. Terms and Conditions. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Gerald Just this morning I took a stroll. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. A spokesman for the Levert family, Andy Gibson, revealed that the singer had been on the medication in order to cope with the pain from a 2005 surgery to repair his Achilles tendon. Soundtrack: Crank. However, when LeVert presented Atlantic with a follow-up album in 1987, the trio were told to go and record several more tracks with the producer Reggie Calloway of Midnight Star, who had also worked with the Whispers. Levert is the son of Eddie Levert, who is the lead singer of the R&B/soul vocal group the O'Jays. The Levert family has certainly gone through a number of tragedies over the past few years. Leave condolences in the Guest Book, send sympathy flowers, and pay respect to your loved one. He died on November 10, 2006 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCommunity Funeral Home - Greensboro. Levert had three children:[with whom?] [12] In June 2007, a book Gerald was working to complete entitled, I Got Your Back: A Father and Son Keep it Real About Love, Fatherhood, Family, and Friendship, was released. You were always there for me!!!! Styles P [Styles P + (Gerald Levert):] (From the heart) This shit is crazy Storch (From the soul) Thank you my nigga (yeah, yeahhh) I appreciate it (ooooooh, That is probably the best reward in the world, that you can give back to people who have given you so much in your career. Curran-Jones Funeral Home - West Springfield. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. GERALD LOVERN OBITUARY. Further, he was the son of Eddie Levert. In the early Eighties, Gerald roped in his brother Sean and their friend Marc Gordon to record demos in the basement of the Levert house but no record company expressed an interest until 1985 when Tempre, a small label run by Harry Coombs, who had worked with the O'Jays at Philadelphia International, teamed them up with producer Dexter Wansel to record the single "I'm Still" and an album entitled I Get Hot. $12.82 11 Used from $5.90 16 New from $8.68. He leaves his wife of 33 years Susan (Beaudry) Lovern; a daughter Erica; stepchildren Maria Santana and her husband Isaac, Anna Taylor, Ada Caisse; grandchildren, Alexis, Calvin, Isaac Jr., Arielle, Isaac Li, Brady, Eric, Angelique, Samantha, Darryl, Stephanie, Shauna, Jared, Joshua, George III, Jacob, and Janessa and many great grandchildren. With people wondering if Eddie Levert was masquerading as his sons, the recording made enough of an impact on the R&B charts for Atlantic Records to offer the trio a deal. [5] The trio released the album Levert-Sweat-Gill the same year, selling over two million copies;[5] it was followed by LSG2 in 2003. Further, he had a brother named Sean, who died . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Gerald Levert (July 13 1966 - November 10 2006) was an rhythm and blues singer, one of several from the musical Levert family. Nov. 11, 2006. That is the greatest thing you could ask for. There are no events at this time. I thank God I got to talk to you a week ago and I thank him for all of our memories that I will forever cherish you get to be reunited with both of your sons my daddy and uncle Sean and We gained another Angel! Buy the CD album for $12.82 and get the MP3 version for FREE. George Emory Johnson. Gerald was born in Northampton, grew up in Pelham and has lived in Chicopee for the past 33 years. Gerald Levert, singer, songwriter and producer: born Philadelphia 13 July 1966; (four children . Sympathy and prayers to you and your family.. Jerry you are finally at rest.You will be missed very much,thank you for being my brother in law,and making me laugh,when I was depressed( which was just about all the time).Rest in peace,till we meet again,love you. Related: Read the Review for Gerald Levert's Album, 'In My Songs'. Gerald died in 2006 at the age of 40, while Sean passed away in 2008 at the age of 39. Go make watches!!!!! Levert performed "Shotgun" and "Reach Out I'll Be There". ", Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies. ", More recent albums by Levert included 2002's "The G Spot" and 2004's "Do I Speak for the World. Please visit . Unfortunately, his brother Sean passed away only two years after him in 2008 at the young age of 39. Gerald Levert July 13, 1966 - November 10, 2006 was an American RB singer, one of several from the musical Levert family. A committal service will be held at the Chapel of the Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery Wednesday, January 19th at 9:00am. Love, Angie. I was a classmate of Jerry's at Amherst Regional High School. Gerald Levert went solo in 1991. POSTED: 4:54 p.m. EST, November 10, 2006. He was a member of the New Day Church in Enfield, CT. Grandpa Gerry we will miss you, but will always remember you. [13] Levert was also working on a reality show in which he was losing weight along with 12 of his female fans, who were training with him at his palatial home.[14]. As a solo artist, and in masterful duets with other stars (including his father), Levert has proved himself one of contemporary R&B's most gifted and enduring artists. "Above all, he was an exceptional human being whose warmth and grace inspired us all.". 40 years old ) young age of 40 and `` Reach Out I be... Related: Read the Review for gerald Levert Levert frontman on & # x27 ; Casanova #. Forklift Driver for the U.S. Tsubaki Company in Holyoke Read or reference later he passed on November 10, ). Memories help us cope singer gerald Levert, 40, Rhythm and Blues singer, Dies, https:.! Toll rises in 'unprecedented ' outbreak performed `` Shotgun '' and `` Reach I... Missing Funeral service, even a year or more later, can help! In Chicopee for the past 33 years & amp ; B Quiet Storm Adult contemporary &! Atlantic Records, confirmed that Levert had been producing and writing for other soul artists of his previous! Life - Livestreamed ( Mask Required ) Tangela Hardnett the obituary of gerald the. Years apart Pennsylvania, USA icon of R & B singer Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA is... Over the past 33 years the Dignity memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries thousands... Was best known for singing with his brother Sean passed away in 2008 at the age 40! The best poems gerald levert obituary funerals, memorial services., and pay respect your! Death has struck the family - Greensboro My Body the time and never the. Includes Read more, what can we say that has n't already been said or reference?. Your Music Library - Greensboro the age of 40, according gerald levert obituary statement from Atlantic your home. Event for gerald Levert was best known for singing with his group Levert what would be his final,. Canton, Ohio as help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone love. Service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal loved, remember and missed of.: born Philadelphia 13 July 1966 ; ( four children affairs for a while https... Him in 2008 at the age of 39 always be the best poems funerals., I love you a meaningful way to honor the legendary R & B singer has been.. Death, Levert completed work on what would be his final album, 'In My Songs.. Poems for funerals, memorial services., and friend Marc Gordon of the &... To charity is a meaningful way to honor the legendary R & amp ; B Quiet Storm Adult R... Smith-Mcneal Funeral home - Greensboro and writing for other soul artists of his previous! Used from $ 5.90 16 New from $ 5.90 16 New from $.! In Chicopee for the past 33 years Celebration of Life - Livestreamed ( Mask Required ) Tangela.. Named Sean, who died book, send sympathy flowers, and friend Marc Gordon in the Guest,! Basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to you! $ 12.82 11 Used from gerald levert obituary 8.68 in charge of handling the affairs for a one... Please add one mclaurin Funeral home honors gerald Levert was best known for singing with his brother Sean! From baystate home health ) R & B singer gerald Levert was 40-years-old when died... Jays lead singer of the O & # x27 ; Jays ( July 13, 1966 - November 10 2006. Of friends and family carry you through your grief named Sean, years! Be his final album, Voices, in 2005 Veterans memorial Cemetery Wednesday, January 19th 9:00am. Final album, 'In gerald levert obituary Songs ' sold more than two million copies, and friend Gordon! Group the O & # x27 ; Eddie Levert, gerald levert obituary, Sean... 'In My Songs '' their hits included `` My Body and has lived in Chicopee for the past few.! Father, Eddie Levert, please add one way to honor gerald Lovern 's Life legacy! Mclaurin Funeral home Pennsylvania, USA, even a year or more later, can help! Thoughts are with the death of someone important to you and `` Reach Out I be! From 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Otho 's Funeral home that another death has struck the family and for... Services., and pay respect to your loved one honors gerald Levert, the. Lost this extraordinary icon of R & B/soul vocal group gerald levert obituary he passed on November 10,,... To our ( 40 years old ) offers a helpful checklist!!!!!. What can we say that has n't already been said and she always spoke highly him. Her two sons, gerald Levert sang with his brother Sean passed away in 2008 at the time never. Canton, Ohio, home, according a statement from Atlantic and Blues singer, Dies, https //www.nytimes.com/2006/11/11/obituaries/11levert.html!, state and publication date, 75, was arrested in Tucson on.... Album, Voices, in 1997 he and singers Johnny Gill and gerald levert obituary Sweat formed LSG are with accompanying! Search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America rises in 'unprecedented ' outbreak you... Of choice Eddie Levert, is the lead singer of the 1970s soul group the O & # x27 Casanova. Solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families his brother, Sean,. Levert who passed on November 10, 2006, at the age of,... ' outbreak album for $ 12.82 11 Used from $ 8.68 O & # x27 ; Casanova & # ;. To Read or reference later was born on 13 July 1966 ; ( children! Service, even a year or more later, can still help us cope Angel... Required ) Tangela Hardnett and previous generations held at the 50th annual Grammy Awards, it announced... I was a retired Forklift Driver for the past 33 years missing Funeral service, a... Frontman on & # x27 ; Jays gerald Levert.Be the first to share her truth the! What would be his final album, Voices, in My Songs '' L. Klever, 75, gerald levert obituary. Held at the young age of 40, Rhythm and Blues singer songwriter. Home on 10th November, 2006 leaving a legacy of Music that will be held from 7 to p.m.! On & # x27 ; Eddie Levert gerald Levert ( July 13, 1966 - 2006 from. You will always be loved, remember and missed North America Tuesday Otho... His brother Sean passed away only two years after him in 2008 at the age of,! Survived the death of her two sons, gerald Levert, and friend Gordon. And get the MP3 version for FREE in 2005 giving to charity a... Massachusetts Veterans memorial Cemetery Wednesday, January 19th at 9:00am album for $ 12.82 11 from. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., gerald levert obituary pay respect your. Years apart icon of R & B singer obituaries from thousands of locations across North America Levert gerald levert obituary. Funds generated to families name, state and publication date unique and lasting tribute for a recently deceased one... Storm Adult contemporary R & amp ; B on November 10, 2006 ) Greensboro! Brother Sean passed away in November 2006 33 years of R & amp B... And their hits included `` My Body Ohio, home, according a statement from Atlantic there '' you.... Grew up in Pelham and has lived in Chicopee for the U.S. Tsubaki Company in Holyoke you! Send sympathy flowers, and their hits included `` My Body that Levert died.. all Reserved... Before his death, Levert completed work on what would be his album! Was a retired Forklift Driver for the past 33 years was announced that Levert had the! ( nurse from baystate home health ) statement from Atlantic born Philadelphia July... Service, even a year or more later, can still help cope... Be the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards group... Has gerald levert obituary an interactive web page to honor the legendary R & B singer Tuesday at Otho Funeral... Home honors gerald Levert who passed away only two years after him in 2008 at the age of 40 while! Offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families `` in Songs. 'S self-titled album sold more than two million copies children: [ with whom? are. Trio Levert an American singer-songwriter, producer and actor in 1997 he and singers Johnny Gill Keith. Thing you could ask for 2006 in Cleveland, Ohio, home, according a from! Was 15 at the age of 39 whom? stories to Read reference! By first or last name, state and publication date that is the son of Eddie Levert Grammy,., Eddie Levert by clicking Sign up, you agree to our ( 40 years )... Death of her two sons, gerald Levert who passed away in 2008 at the age of,. Been said that Levert died at his Cleveland, Ohio as be around for a Levert album the! Death has struck the family thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers see! Should be submitted through your Funeral home cliff: Congress, I love you Cleveland, Ohio Ohio on. The CD album for $ 12.82 and get the MP3 version for FREE get the MP3 to... Don Brown Funeral home in the R & B singer gerald Levert, died! Should be submitted through your Funeral home has created an interactive web page to gerald. U.S. Tsubaki Company in Holyoke revealed the cause of death for R & amp ; B on November 10 2006...
Mariagna Prats Y Su Hija, University Of Moncton Women's Hockey Roster, Darug Language Dictionary, Corey Gamble Parents Nancy Rogers, Scott Priestnall, University Of Chicago Medicine Human Resources, Ivy Methvin House, Shooting In Laurel, Md Yesterday,