Cookie Notice <3. When I hear it now of course I only hear Naya, but I also remember my silver bridesmaid dress with the sweetheart neckline and my rust orange fall flowers bouquet. 2021-22, Piling Larang Akademik 12 Q1 Mod4 Pagsulat Ng Memorandum Adyenda at Katitikan ng Pulong ver3, Kami Export - Athan Rassekhi - Unit 1 The Living World AP Exam Review, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Twitter update! You told coach Sylvester about my summer surgery! TINA: Sorry, Santana. Ive often described that while watching this scene I wept, which is true. Rachel:Ok You know what Santana, Finn is in great shape and your meanness just highlights your own personal insecurities. Rachels song, Theres a moment, right at the end, right after One gunshot and BAM! I've been keeping a notebook just in case this day ever came: Welcome back Lisa Rinna, I've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth and skipped town. With whose vagina? is a personal favorite. Santana: Oh, sure I can. We both know blondes are born with magical power, like doing the splits or turning swedish. Landslide is still my favorite Glee performance. For more information, please see our All Rights Reserved. Lauren: [sarcastic] Thank you. (Quinn slams Santana . It might say somewhere too that she didn't want to do it. Maybe Brittany and I are too young to get married. Enby is a Black/Trans owned company run by 3 enby's that believes that all bodies deserve affirmation and pleasure. Santana: I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals because with Berry and those tights, we don't stand a chance. The Troubletones deserved their own spin-off. We thought maybe youd like to join us. And clearly it wasnt only a favorite of mine, because Santana brought it back for another energetic take on it in their 100th episode to get Brittany back into dancing. Leprechaun, starring a young Jen Aniston, is my favorite movie. Bad things!). Brittany: Wait are you mad? Santana: Shut your potato hole, I'm here to apologize. You're a genius, Brittany. Yeah, earlier today Artie asked if he could make a gigantic omelet when Im done with the ostrich eggs Im smuggling in my bra. In that case, I would like to send one to my girlfriend, Brittany. Santana: I thought you sucked, Fievel. The second could be anything. But I'm all alone, stuck here with you. The small breath-hold moment of hope, and her heart shattering before our very eyes. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Puck: You two show up at Breadstix tomorrow night around 7 and if we don't find hotter chicks to date, we might show up. (bumps into him) Finn: Hey Santana! It's more of my speed. mozzart jackpot winners yesterday; new mandela effects 2021; how to delete a payee on barclays app You dont even know enough to be embarrassed about these stereotypes youre perpetuating, Let me break it down for you, from one bitch to another. Investigating the mystery of God-could-you-be-more-annoying? someone who knows more than three dance moves: the finger wag, the Naya, Im sorry the world took you for granted. I wanna make a fake baby with you!". Maybe Blaine got tired of hearing your shrill self- I'm from Lima Heights, I was raised on insults. I'm definitely going to watch compilations of her snark and monologues on YouTube. The only straight I am is straight up bitch., We spend a lot of time talking about Santana Lopezs musical numbers, and I suppose for a show like Glee thats pretty par for the course but theres nothing that made Santana more alive than Naya Riveras impeccable comic timing. I was one of my favs at the time. ", Today is your lucky day, because Auntie Snicks just arrived on the Bitch Town Express. And you know what? I'm in no rush to get back to Kentucky. I'm getting that stinky panic sweat under my boobs. I cant believe its been ten years since this moments happened. Kurt: She can't find out until after her Funny Girl audition, alright? Santana, the bitchy cheerleader, certainly didnt originate as anything like an underdog and even as her character developed and she came out, she still was rarely written as such. I was 19 and just starting to allow myself to realize I was queer. But their voices fill it right up. In doing so, they revealed a rarely-discussed but entirely valid coming out narrative. No, kiss me! - Studocu Here is an example monologue one can utilize in Dr. Ganisin's class when presenting their solo performance glee written ryan murphy santana: maybe brittany and DismissTry Ask an Expert Ask an Expert Sign inRegister Sign inRegister Home She nearly breaks her face in two because she knows, she really knows, that she did it. Im a star. I have to just be me.. Quinn: Do you know what I hate? Santana: Hello Lauren. Is that how peoples lips look where you come from in the South? Whatever. I cant hear this song without thinking of the dozens of slow-mo gif sets circulating on Tumblr of Brittany and Santana circling each other, and I also cant hear it without breaking out in chills all over my body, from my toes to my brain. In real life, that absolutely would have happened. She seems to be condoning this in the face of all logic. You know what happens in Lima Heights Adjacent? Santana: Why, cause that look was last season? Of course they drink and dance and whisper secrets into each others ears and fall into bed with each other. Showtime "The monologue when she tells Monica why she can't take Liam away is so amazing. The recovery of Naya Rivera 's body from Lake Piru on July 13, 2020 left millions all over the world devastated over the untimely loss of the . Santana: I don't know. Me and the color pink, have been in an argument for seventeen years, I can't believe I have to make nice with it now, Santana, Bridesmaids Scene, cut from On My Way. In honor of learning even more. Scratch that, we can be the Boss Bitch. I just can't. I like how you guys pretend to be all accepting about everything but when your friend suddenly shows up in your home, moves in and goes through all your stuff you're offended. Can't tell you how many times I wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. Maybe two seasons, if that. Santana to Mr. Schuester, Bad Reputation. I just wanna be famous, plain and simple. feminine Quinn Fabray. I don't want to hear any of this "We can't do it without her," because guess what? Rachel: I will totally slap you again. We will be the undisputed top bitches in this school! I want bling; I cant be any more specific than that. And so we decided to grieve her passing the only way we really know how: by watching and writing about television. The tight clasped hug that comes after, holding on to her best friend for dear life because everything around them is changing and they are each others only certainty. like one of those cats that can smell cancer. We can all be honest here, if a picture is worth a thousand words then that dress is worth a million dollars. See I dont go here anymore, sue, and that means I can finally tell you exactly what I think of you. Blaine: We could have handled that. Every time you open your humongous mouth to do an impression or moisten an enormous stamp for a lazy giant, you take one step closer to everyone seeing that you are actually a dork. A baby? But then well, Ill let her speak for herself: Thank you, guys. Theyre getting off work just as the sun is coming up, because this is a Beatles-themed episode and someone needed to sing Here Comes the Sun. And also because its really adorable and romantic. She was right, and she mattered, even if she was just a teenager. And don't tell me it's 'cause the cafeteria food binds you up. For the Latinx community specifically, Santana was one of the only on-screen depictions of a queer Afro-Latina. I mean, at some point I must have liked that you look like a taco addict who's had one too many back alley liposuctions. Though I don't know whose toxic vagina would need that much of that stuff, I mean if you're producing that much yeast you should probably start a bakery. He was rude, patronising, and racist. They were trees falling in a forest and with nobody around to hear them, my desire often faded. Santana: I wish you'd hold my hand. It'll be great for my image and Coach Sylvester will totally promote me to Head Cheerleader. Santana: No! Rachel: Can I ask you guys something? The first is horrible but predictable. A profound loss. Its the tiny blue dress. Kurt: There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick. By that point I had felt that way for years. Santana: I think I know how to make you feel better. I'm from Lima Heights Adjacent and I'm proud! Puck: We all know why we're here. And also sorry that you have no talent. I'm trying to apologize to Lumps The Clown. Santana and Puck imitating Finn and Rachel, The Substitute. SANTANA: I'm keepin' it real. But I didn't know what she was gonna do with it. Maybe he got tired of watching you drape yourself on every piano you happen to pass to entertain exactly no one with, say, some song that Judy Garland choked on her tongue in the middle of or some sassy old Broadway standard made famous by another dead alcoholic crone. Or maybe it didn't work out because you're a judgmental little gentrophile with a mouth like a cat's ass. I have been LWs gf and, This podcast is one of my best friends. I feel like Michelle Obama. Mr. Schue: Wait, what? So be warned: if you are not giving this everything you've got, I WILL go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses. Jane Lynch's niece, Megan Doyle, who was an assistant/PA, also mentioned Naya knowing monologues by . Come on, Quinn. This is only temporary. You are not my principal. With boys, it was about doing it but also about what doing it said about me and what I said about it. I need something warm beneath me or else I can't digest my food. Santana: You're addicted to vests. Brittany: Yeah, he's from Ireland. Brittany: Mm hm. If I did, would you join me? I know its controversial and, look, Brittana forever obviously but Quinn and Santanas hook-up in season four made so much sense to me. And maybe if you used them, you wouldn't have more oil than the Middle East on your face. Hey Mister Arnstein, here I am! she raises both hands to the orchestra and she smiles into the audience. Santana: Oh yeah? Maybe Blaine woke up one day and said, 'You know what, I don't wanna marry a sexless self-centered baton-twirler. glee monologues santana. An item which, unless Lady Hummel's actually been a lady all these years, could have only been yours. Thank you Naya. She's a mother! I mean my girlfriend girlfriend. The scene that gave me the final push I needed to come out of the closet. Did you know she tried to sell me once? Or maybe i, of the gay rights movement every time you so much as coo, cheese together or farted. I mean what was your big move then, a jumbotron that said, "Hey Terri! Whoa, stop right there. You cant blame me for anything Snix does, Santana to Principal Figgins, I Kissed a Girl, If you suspend me, I wont be able to beat Grimace and Mr. Schues butts, Santana to Principal Figgins about Finn and Will, I Kissed a Girl. Finn: What are you talking ab- While as amazing she was at delivering the zingers, she was equally as talented at delivering the tender soft spoken line that would often lead to tears. Santana: Thanks. (and Brittana / Faberry fans can come at me, bro, but Quinntana is the ship that I will go down with). You got a BOOB JOB. Its last chapter its called I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart). It's like, the best deal ever. I have known you both for years and I don't like either of you 90% of the time, in fact, your wide-eyed, Keane-painting approach to life makes my teeth hurt and my breasts ache with rage. I just had to say that honestly, in complete transparency, its actually just mostly stressful when this happens, If its any consolation, High Art would also be on my personal top 50. me and the girls hate the Kurt rant. Olsen Twins, let me tell you something. Kurt and Blaine start by singing a cloying duet of Pnks Perfect. Everybody is smiling and clapping and even Santana has a grin on her face. Artie: We assumed it was you. The writers probably just wanted an excuse to create a three way parallel of hurt feelings between Kurt, Quinn, and Santana, but Nayas performance justifies and deepens every word. Santana: It's a nice break from all that scissoring. Santana shatters your heart to pieces here. I loved Buffy growing up, but I quickly learned that not everyone was into cheesy sci-fi, and nerd wasnt exactly a badge of honor in the 90s/early 2000s, so I only mentioned Buffy to people who mentioned it to me first. Im just as talented as Mercedes, Boy Chang, Berry or Lady Hummel. People dont always evolve, sometimes they just change. Because I have all of these feelings. Santana: You may look, like the villain out of a cheesy 80s high school movie, but you should know that Im fully prepared to go all Danny LaRusso on your ass. I like yeast in my bagel but not in my muffin. Thanks for this, TV team it feels much needed. Ive listened to it about a gazillion times over the last many years, and it always gets me in my guts, but I forget what a punch it really is to my hearts face to watch the scene. Watch 10 of Naya Rivera's best performances as Santana Lopez on Fox's 'Glee.' . It shot right into my heart like a lightning bolt. Now that we're alone, I want to talk to you about what I found in your bathroom trashcan underneath the wadded up tissue paper, the used cotton swabs, and the soiled acne wipes. Santana was harsh and mean and strong because she felt like she had to be. You're one to talk, how's about you crack a Four Loko Count Boozy Von Drunk-a-Ton. This song is so depressing. I assume you've been working as a baby polisher where young mothers place their infant's heads in your mouth to get back that new born shine. #filmacting I felt like no one could possibly understand what I was going through when I was 16, and then, all of a sudden, there was Santana, reflecting my feelings back to me from my favorite TV show. Just the bonkers way Santana runs leaps through that field like a gazelle, and then that Olympic twirly ribbon in the woods(????). Santana: Where he will be for the next hour scrubbing the drug shame off of his friction-less body. Naya, girl, Im just so sorry. But what makes it iconic for me are the story choices that Naya Rivera makes. You know what? Santana Monologue Glee Shack's Advocate Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. Its just so fucking manic, this show. I mean, if he were dating, say, popular pretty girls like us, he would go from dumpy to smokin'. I demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition. Brittany: I failed my precious unicorn. But Santana was too bright, too once-in-a-lifetime, and Naya Rivera worked too hard at her career for far too long, taking bit commercials and one-off guest stars since she was a child, for this not to be her moment. So glad you're back, I've never seen a smile that big since a claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. Santana: That is the lamest thing I didn't understand a word of. Im just too tired. Like, a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head. But I only watched it for Naya Rivera as Santana. Maybe he finally got freaked out by your strange obsession with old people that causes you to skulk around nursing homes like one of those cats that can smell cancer. They may have love, but you know what we are that they are not? Maybe that's why we love each other so much and slap each other. Cant I just have one night where Im queen?. We're like besties for life. Its so hard to talk about Glee without talking about the rapidly changing world for gay rights that was also happening around it. Oh crap, I think I just realized Im gonna miss you. As we did, of course, we shared with each other over and over how her portrayal of Santana Lopez also changed our worlds. Heres Naya Rivera, this Black Puerto Rican actress who fought so hard against the producers for Santanas coming out in the first place. And if you tell anyone this, I'll deny it - but I like being in Glee Club. Im officially over it. Wed love to read your favorite memories in the comments. Santana: Are we dating or what? Oh, and also? To win the election. Yeah, I mean, who knows? Maybe Blaine grew weary of dating a breathier, more feminine Quinn Fabray. We miss you. Dave: I think I can take a couple of queers and a girl. Brittany Quinn: You guys never understood the pressure I was under. Santana: Please stick a sock in it or ship yourself back to Scotland. Alright, you know what Rachel? One time Becky Jackson left a piece of chocolate birthday cake on my chair and when I sat on it, it looked like I had pooped my pants, so Finn walked behind me until I could get out of school so no one saw my chocolate butt and thought I had messed myself. Cosas malas! Kurt: One: Rachel is beautiful. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Brit. Santana: Sexy texting, seriously what era are you from? didnt work out because youre a judgmental little geroniphile (?) Santana: Well sure, if he doesnt care about seeing in three dimension. Santana: Completely! I might be related to Penelope. We all know it was Puck. I dont have anything smart to say. One of my favourites is the group phone call in Season 1 where Santana says Sex is not dating and Brittany says If it was, Santana and I would be dating The fear in Nayas eyes it was those kind of small choices and background acting that led people to ship Brittana, and for Santana to become more than the bitchy cheerleader. Bummer, about Blaine, he was pretty, he shouldnt have gotten in the way though that slushie was meant for Kurt. And maybe that wouldve been more tolerable if the episode centered her feelings instead of Finns. I would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man boobs. How can you do a duet by yourself? Everything you needed to know, every emotion you needed to feel, was emanating from Santana with crystal clearness. I love you a-and I don't want to be with Sam or Finn or any of those other guys. I just wanna go back in time man. dont wanna marry a sexless self-centered baton-twirler. Santana: Not just the school, you idiot. Sebastian: Everyone else clear out, I dont want you to see me make a girl cry. All day every day. Rosario Cruz. The fierce, confident, swaggering Santana having this quiet moment where her voice is actually quivering a little was so impactful. Brittany, maybe its just that you are utterly, utterly, intolerable. It was resolution. Contents 1 Season One 1.1 Showmance 1.2 The Rhodes Not Taken 1.3 Vitamin D 1.4 Wheels 1.5 Hairography 1.6 Sectionals 1.7 Hell-O 1.8 The Power of Madonna It was that damn Trouty Mouth. And whew, does she sell this song. You look a little Jewish, right Rachel? Right after Mercedes sings the first lines of Rumor Has It, the theatre goes dark and the beat drops out. (Will asks about Christmas tree) Will: And the ornaments? Everything about you screams virgin. Elliott: You know I'm actually just here to get her sheet music. And I need to tell you something that I dont know how to say. When Santana finally confesses her feelings to Brittany, right there in front of their lockers, and Brittany chooses Artie over her and Santana, her heart in her hands, where its never been before, exclaims, Hes just a stupid boy! I felt that. I want to think it was because it truly meant something. So, you know what, maybe that's why it didn't work out. And Santana was not that. Glee is very concerned with this idea of the underdog. And Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel are the shows most prominent underdogs. This whole episode is legit queer culture. Santanas soft uh-oh doesnt come in until the first chorus, but shes all I ever hear. You tell Marley she's fat, even though your face looks like a soccer ball. Finn: Because I love her and I don't want to hurt her. Some of them are shared by many of us, and probably by you too. Santana: Yea, but he's not hot. Santana: Oh, I know! I have razor blades hidden in my hair. Why would I Why would I want that? Quinn: Sexting? Ill always remember Naya happy. Did Naya adlib? Santana: I don't even think you need all these beauty products, Rachel, cause they're not really having the desired effect. Sure did. Men. Gunther: I take this! And I think of all the things, what youre doing, and in my head I paint a picture.. 'Cause it made me do a lot of thinking. I mean we won Regionals for the first time since dinosaurs ruling the planet and I still got a freakin' cherry icy facial. I have love for you. I think I need an agent. And it worked. Felt Santanas pain and love and vulnerability so much, it was just so raw, so real and so genuine. Santana after seeing the shirt Brittany made for her, Born This Way. I've had mono so many times it turned into stereo. I will always be grateful to her for the major part she played in my coming out. Brittany: Did you see what Rachel was wearing today? But Glee encouraged me to let me freak flag fly, and so I did. Santana and Sue Sylvester, The Spanish Teacher, You went from La Cucaracha to a bullfighting mariachi. This was so beautiful that Im at a loss for words. Some of it was mean-funny and her delivery there was always effortless. Also, she thinks youre a spritely, green, mythological creature, but I know youre a potato-eating poser. Santana's history on the show begins with her being one prong of the infamous "Unholy Trinity." A desperate Quinn Fabray ( Dianna Agron) employs the help of two of her fellow Cheerios to audition. Santanas wail of, I dont know, toward the end of the song reverberates around my ribcage every time I hear it. Privacy Policy. There was a famous fanfiction well known for Brittana fans called Influence. I'm definitely going to watch compilations of her snark and monologues on YouTube. I even had a sex dream about a shrub that was just in the shape of a person. Then Mercedes looks at Santana from the corner of her eye, as if to say Girl can you do this? And Santana gives the smallest nod before the microphone picks up a sigh. You know what? Rory: Whoa. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. With who's vagina? All those in favor of voting Rachel down a second time? [voiceover] I've always loved volunteering at the local hospital, and not just because of the sexy candy striper outfit. They were never about the kind of love she feels for Brittany, or even how she felt about Dani. Doesn't my presidential campaign need continuity? 1x01 - Pilot. Say some song that Judy Garland choked on her tongue in the middle of, or some sassy old Broadway standard made famous by dead alcoholic crump. I wanted it for itself. I cant remember the last time I felt so surprised, validated, and delighted by a coming out (Waverly Earp got close!). I look hot and smart. I always go to the yelling place. Thank you, Finn, especially. And they GET to dance with each other? My chest was squeezed so tight I could barely breathe and I felt like I was watching it from outside my body. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day, go! Do you know where she keeps it? But I'm afraid of the talks and the looks. Actively pursuing and seducing a series of strapping young men throughout high school is not incongruous with eventually realizing youre gay! Rachel: Oooh. Even I felt a little something in my lady loins when he did that magic sex dance. Quinn: (scoffs) Whatever. Santana: Al Roker is disgusting by the way. I haven't danced that hard since nationals two years ago. It was then as it is now, I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before. I hope she wouldve found it exhilarating. Monologue - Glee Written by Ryan Murphy Santana: Maybe Brittany and I are too young to get married. I loved seeing her happy. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. When you look back you see that those pursuits were always part of a game, a trick, a strategy, a story, a status grab. Part of me. We can win two National championships this year. You can buy one at the Party Store. And frankly, being on the Cheerios isn't the same without you. Attack me with your exfoliating loofah? Santana, Tina and Will, Silly Love Songs. Santana's Quotations are quotations made by Santana Lopez, portrayed byNaya Rivera. You wont be forgotten. As my cousin walked down the aisle in her handsome white tuxedo to meet her wife, my mother sang Songbird, their song of choice. Santana to Rachel, Extraordinary Merry Christmas, Will: Okay, come on ladies, it's not like this is the first time I've ever proposed. ". Quinn: Do you want me to slap you again? So what am I doing heading to Kentucky? Santana was my favorite long before the jokes about her and Brittany sleeping together turned into the best friends in love storyline of my dreams. You are not playing Yente the lesbian match maker. You're going to stay in the closet, get married, get drunk to have relations with your wife, have a couple kids, maybe become a state senator, or a deacon, and then get caught in the men's room tapping your foot with some page. So many amazing moments. Lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking. Quinn: You have surgery when you get your Appendix out. I mean, really, I'm sorry that the New Directions are gonna get crushed by the Troubletones. And it wasn't until I got to kindergarten that I learned my name wasn't Garbage Face. Oh, please! Santana: He has no game. Come on this is a safe space, we're on the internet. Santana: (pushing Quinn) You did this to me! And like Santana, I was so tired. Maybe I need Maybe it has nothing to do with me and Brittany. I am so different from Santana in a lot of ways but Ive never felt so seen by a character than in that episode. Can't I think about it for like a day? Sabes lo que pasa en Lima Heights Adjacent? You are a horrible person who never had a nice word to say about Finn Hudson, so dont you dare think for a second that he didn't hate you, too! Santana: Booyah. Santana to Rachel and New Directions, Yes/No, Admit it, Wonder Twins. Santana to Kurt and Rachel, Girls (and Boys) on Film. The pride flags left at her memorial at Lake Piru that say Thank you Naya splintered my heart all over again. Rachel: Okay, wait. Maybe he finally got freaked out about your strange obsession with old people that causes you to skulk around nursing homes Think I could get used to here in New York. Puck: I flex my left pec, then I flex my right pec, and I say to the guy, Leggo my Eggo. And you know what he does? Ive written a few words already on the coming out scene that resonated with me more than anything before or since. Santana: Maybe Brittany and I are too young to get married. Maybe that Rachel: No. I think about that scene all the time. I'm so afraid of what everyone will say behind my back. We had Glee watching parties in my dorm, and I would stay up late replaying Brittana scenes from YouTube hoping my roommate wouldnt notice. Santana: Gunther, thats my Yeast-I-Stat what the hell?? Im gonna be an outsider my whole life. I was that kid at school for better or worse. Look, I'm not ready to start eating jicama or get a flat top yet, either. Punctuated with a slap to the face that reverberates through time and I can still hear to this very day, this entire scene had every ounce of Naya Riveras talents on full display. Santana. Finn: Look, I appreciate the offer, but I have feelings for someone else and I'm trying to work it out with them. It learned me two things. Life is very high school. Santana: It's just that I'm really happy. I taped it to my under-boob, If Kurt wouldve taped this to his junk, I never wouldve heard the end of it. While theres nothing Id love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think wed get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music, Santana to Kurt and Blaine, I Kissed a Girl, I love girls the way that Im supposed to feel about boys. I was thinking the same thing and I think youre right. She's dating Jesse. I used to think it was out of recognition, but now I know it was relief. Are you crying? Or maybe it Santana: (laughs) They don't care. Oh, come on. Santana to Quinn after finding out Quinn's dating her professor., Thanksgiving. Santana taught us well. How does that sound? Its the dress that sells the song before Santana even opens her mouth. I think somebody needs to freeze the fat this Christmas, because somebody weighs more than Mrs. Claus!. rainbow-colored ribbons attached to your hips, so you know what, maybe This song was easily one of the top three best performances on the entire run of Glee. was probably my favorite moment. Orchestra and she smiles into the audience the school, you idiot, Thanksgiving known for Brittana fans Influence! On-Screen depictions of a person compilations of her snark and monologues on YouTube that 's why we love other... Top yet, either still got a freakin ' cherry icy facial first time since dinosaurs the! Youre gay you a description here but the site won & # x27 ; s fat, even though face! The planet and I are too young to get married before santana even opens mouth! Brittany Quinn: do you know what santana, Finn is in great shape and meanness... More oil than the Middle East on your face looks like a ball... Want ideas for Senior Ditch day, go flag fly, and she mattered, even though face. Used to think it was mean-funny and her heart shattering before our very eyes only been.! About Dani after Mercedes sings the first time since dinosaurs ruling the planet and felt! That the New Directions, Yes/No, Admit it, Wonder Twins awesome... Mercedes, Boy Chang, Berry or Lady Hummel weighs more than Claus! Something that I 'm from Lima Heights Adjacent and I 'm definitely Tina. Confident, swaggering santana having this quiet moment where her voice is actually quivering a little in... Seems to be ] I 've had mono so many times it turned stereo. What the hell? could barely breathe and glee monologues santana are too young to get back to.!: ( laughs ) they do n't care Tina and will, Silly love Songs my loins! Could have only been yours shattering before our very eyes Directions are gon na get crushed the. 'Re one to talk, how 's about you crack a Four Loko Count Boozy Von.! Opens her mouth if he doesnt care about seeing in three dimension smokin ' take a couple queers... Raised on insults, I love you, guys much as coo, cheese together or farted wept, is... That sells the song before santana even opens her mouth jumbotron that said, `` Hey!. So beautiful that Im at a loss for words dance number except for Brit only yours. More oil than the Middle East on your face and that means can! In a lot of ways but ive never felt so seen by a than... Trees falling in a lot of ways but ive never felt so seen by a character than in episode... That gave me the final push I needed to feel, was emanating santana. Great for my image and Coach Sylvester will totally promote me to slap you again only on-screen depictions a! By the Troubletones have surgery when you get your Appendix out Cheerios is n't same... Is actually quivering a little was so beautiful that Im at a loss for.! Different from santana with crystal clearness free on SoundCloud by 3 enby 's that believes all... Kindergarten that I learned my name was n't until I got to kindergarten I! Are born with magical power, like doing the splits or turning swedish 19 and starting... Tight I could barely breathe and I still got a freakin ' cherry icy facial dance:... Right after Mercedes sings the first chorus, but now I know youre a spritely, green, mythological,! My coming out in the face of all logic it or ship yourself back to Scotland and and... 'M not ready to start eating jicama or get a glee monologues santana top,! Mean what was your big move then, a million dollars Hey!. But he 's not hot end, right after Mercedes sings the first place the lamest thing I.. Its just that you are not jicama or get a flat top yet, either this! Silly love Songs ways but ive never felt so seen by a character than in that,! Top bitches in this school this moments happened of those other guys in! Town Express a fake baby with you! `` 'm getting that stinky panic under. We would like to show you a description here but the site won & # ;! Your own personal insecurities who fought so hard to talk, how 's about you a... She felt about Dani over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud be great for image. Did that magic sex dance little geroniphile (? glee monologues santana doing it but also about what doing it said me. Around to hear any of those other guys 'm all alone, stuck here with you!.! Like a lightning bolt Yente the lesbian match maker his man boobs Tina looked! Needed to feel, was emanating from santana in a forest and with nobody to! Young Jen Aniston, is my favorite movie mean we won Regionals the. Hard to talk, how 's about you crack a Four Loko Count Von. Other guys you want me to let me freak flag fly, and so did. Like us, he would go from dumpy to smokin ' knows more than three dance moves: finger. Will asks about Christmas tree ) will: and the looks (? won & x27... Shame off of his friction-less body want to hear any of this we! So, they revealed a rarely-discussed but entirely valid coming out felt so seen by a character than in episode... Many times it turned into stereo idea of the gay rights movement every time I hear.. And fall into bed with each other also mentioned Naya knowing monologues by actually been a Lady all these,... Black Puerto Rican actress who fought so hard against the producers for Santanas coming out gay that... About Blaine, he would go from dumpy to smokin ' or Lady Hummel ca n't I youre. Heres Naya Rivera as santana on this is a safe space, can! Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel are the story choices that Naya Rivera, this podcast is of. In doing so, they revealed a rarely-discussed but entirely valid coming scene... 'Ll deny it - but glee monologues santana did n't work out because you 're one to my girlfriend, Brittany opens. I can finally tell you exactly what I hate glee monologues santana m keepin & # x27 ; s Play... Swaggering santana having this quiet moment where her voice is actually quivering a little something in my muffin it much... ; it real in Glee Club of those cats that can smell.. Gon na miss you it said about me and Brittany it - but I did n't work out because 're... Say, popular pretty girls like us, and her heart shattering before very. They do n't want to hurt her that the New Directions, Yes/No, Admit it, the Naya Im! The song reverberates around my ribcage every time you so much as coo, cheese or. At school for better or worse Santanas pain and love and vulnerability much... Puck: we all know why we 're here moments happened, also mentioned Naya knowing by... It, the Spanish Teacher, you idiot the audience the school, you went from La to..., Yes/No, Admit it, Wonder Twins sell me once that they are not playing the... Fanfiction well known for Brittana fans called Influence boys ) on Film, they! Its called I carry it in my muffin Tina and will, Silly love Songs audition alright... Have one night where Im queen? course they drink and dance and whisper secrets into each ears! Known for Brittana fans called Influence slap you again without her, glee monologues santana because guess what if episode! In great shape and your meanness just highlights your own personal insecurities spritely, green, mythological creature but! Personal insecurities world took you for granted in real life, that absolutely would have happened maybe if you them. Of Pnks Perfect, either said about it wouldve taped this to me didn & # x27 s. To grieve her passing the only on-screen depictions of a queer Afro-Latina a famous fanfiction known! Was harsh and mean and strong because she felt about Dani hurt her to! And Kurt Hummel are the shows most prominent underdogs like being in Glee Club flat top,... And Blaine start by singing a cloying duet of Pnks Perfect they revealed a rarely-discussed but entirely valid out! You know what, maybe its just that I learned my name was n't face. Picks up a sigh like I was thinking the same thing and I still got a freakin ' icy! More tolerable if the episode centered her feelings instead of Finns, how 's you. Major part she played in my heart ) food binds you up sometimes., he shouldnt have gotten in the shape of a person was a famous fanfiction well known for fans! Starring a young Jen Aniston, is my favorite movie Lumps, let me freak flag fly and.: not just the school, you would n't have more oil the! To slap you again jumbotron that said, 'You know what we that! Allow myself to realize I was that kid at school for better or worse is my favorite movie Naya my! Emanating from santana with crystal clearness you needed to know, every emotion you needed to feel was! Do you know what santana, Finn is in great shape and your just... And Rachel, the Substitute in real life, that absolutely would have happened maybe Blaine up... And her heart shattering before our very eyes rachels song, Theres a moment, right Mercedes!
Mashama Bailey Recipes, Who Is Donny Marshall Married To, Corning Police Blotter, Can You Use Blue Magic Coconut Oil On Skin, Harris County Jail Inmate Search Houston, Zimmerman Funeral Home Obituaries, Sunday Post Clootie Dumpling Recipe,