Dunton Hills Golf Course 3 10 #4 of 5 Outdoor Activities in Basildon Miniature Golf Golf Courses Visit website Call Email Write a review About Suggested duration 1-2 hours Suggest edits to improve what we show. Having warmed up and waiting for friends to complete a four ball I purchased a bacon sandwich & a cup of tea in the very clean & tidy cafe. Would recommend the holes are really long. Opening in 1997, Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre Offers a Choice of Both an 18-Hole Main Course & an 18-Hole Par 3 Course.. Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre | Brentwood On my arrival I purchased a 2.50 token for the driving range - giving me around thirty to forty balls to use from the covered, floodlit bays. 2.8 km from Dunton Hills Golf Course. Dunton Hills Golf Course, Essex is a 36 hole club with the 18 hole, par 72 (6446 yard) course and 18 hole, par 3 Academy golf course. Dunton Hills Golf Course | Basildon | UPDATED January 2023 Top Tips Before You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor. - All linens, towels, bathroom essentials. A private, parkland golf course. Details View List View Map Sort by: Property Name Distance Price Star Rating Availability 1 Site Map | It is unpretentious (see dress code! By accessing our site you agree to us using cookies, and sharing information about your use of our site, in accordance with our privacy policy. The Brentwood Kitchen. Registered Office: 21 Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, Reading, United Kingdom, RG8 7JW. Most local people starting off in this game use either one of the local municipal courses or this one to learn on. 507 reviews. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. For the entire 18 holes we played of winter tees of which the majority of mats were fine. I have never played on worse greens and it is a stretch of my imagination to actually call them greens. Come on Dunton, please sort this out. You can play 9 holes on the par 3 on week days for 6, which makes it good value. 36 holes | Par 72 | 6446 yards | Private | Parkland View more golf courses in Essex Contact Visitors Address: Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Essex , Essex, CM13 3LT United Kingdom Fairways were good. Jane Garrison, executive director and founder . All are welcome. The football club FC Vostok Oskemen was a founding member of the Kazakhstan Premier League and currently plays in the Kazakhstan First Division. Would recommend the holes are really long. Registered in England and Wales. What restaurants are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? Sports facility information is being provided on the NHS Choices website to help people get active. The range offers space to practice your golf skills. Sort out the rif raf dunton and I and many others will probably be coming back for a few rounds. Dunton Hills Golf Course in Brentwood, reviews by real people. January 17, 2023. Searching for Medical Suppliers on Retirenet.com is simple and easy. Since reopening, we have used this club, extensively for practice at the range, where they have two good coaches and great value 60 balls for 4-50. Nearby homes similar to 2125 Capestone St have recently sold between $310K to $490K at an average of $290 per square foot. Played this course? The course first opened in 1997 and is now a well established family run course. I am a reasonalble experienced golfer for 15 and i often play dunton's par 3 coruse as a few hours of sporting fun with my freinds. Work With Us | Open course, decent, challenging. Please contact Chris Snell 01702 313 882 or 07742 723 661, Please contact the Starters Hut on 01702 525345, For tee times please call the Starters Hut on 01702 525345, Copyright Southend Golf Club 2018-2019. Not busy with plenty of parking. Welcome to Southend Golf Club, We are based in Belfairs Woods, Leigh on Sea. You cant book so we had 13 people standing on the first tee waiting for each other to tee off and there wasn't enough buggys. Restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course: Attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course: Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon: Address, Phone Number, Dunton Hills Golf Course Reviews: 3/5, 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT England, - European British Vegetarian Friendly, - Gastropub Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, Historic Sites Military Bases & Facilities. make an enquiry about Dunton Hills Golf Course. TheSocialGolfer.com is a Registered trademark of The Social Golfer Limited. Local Attraction Features Bed and Breakfasts near Dunton Hills Golf Club in Brentwood, North Wembley for 1 night from Wed Jan 18, 2023 to Thu Jan 19, 2023 within 25 miles, in an Average Nightly price range of 1 to 200. No questions have been asked about this experience, Stay & Play Indoor Children's Play Centre. Par three course again is great value for money for newcomers to the game, or to practice your irons. SOLD JUN 15, 2022. Par three course again is great value for money for newcomers to the game, or to practice your irons. The first blow came when Rolling Hills Golf Course and Country Club closed. more, Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Basildon, UK. Course status - The Langdon course is closed for play due to ground conditions. "With no footpaths or bus services on Lower Dunton Road the only option for access to the Langdon Hills Golf Club will be private . Cuisines: Cafe, British, Healthy, Contemporary, Dining bars. i run the monthly society which is played on the 1st saturday of every month. Find popular and cheap hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course in Ingrave with real guest reviews and ratings. We have used this venue many times, for both small family meals and larger events held for several local clubs. 2014 Dunton Hills. New members are always welcome. Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3LT, United Kingdom +44 (0) 1277 812340 . N.B. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Palm Springs soon will have its own "central park" or more accurately, a "central preserve," after Oswit Land Trust converts the Mesquite Golf Course into a desert nature preserve. Dunton Hills Golf Club : Scorecard : Offcourse Golf Scorecard and GPS Nearby Golf Bunsay Downs Golf Club Woodham Walter, E4 Warren Golf Club Woodham Walter, E4 Keep score and track stats with the Free and Easy to Use Offcourse Golf App. The course is reasonably open in nature and so forgiving of a wayward drive but the price is paid when the wind is blowing against you. Staff are friendly and helpful, I recommend this club to you. Dunton Hills Golf By robert | 17th January 2022 Hello All Information from Paul Eley. The Social Golfer Limited in England, UK. I play lots of local courses and have not found this anywhere else. Dining at Langdon Hills. I would say the greens are actually very small. summertime the fairways and greens are very quick. Anyway spent a couple of hours at the range and glad I got the opportunity! Should the course be still closed then the same arrangement will be in place for Wednesday morning. What hotels are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? Whenever we have visited, the restaurant and bar staff are helpful and polite. As always Dunton Hills is a pleasure to play, always offering challenges due to wind conditions and pin locations, the fairways are a little hard and the greens need better upkeep but it is a public course but that doesn't take away the ability to shoot a good score. The greens however are in very poor condition lots of bare patches and so uneven j gave up putting. The main course has some interesting and challenging holes which I have played on several occasions. Company number 07304225. Layout was good. This site uses cookies to analyze traffic and for ads measurement purposes. I played the full 18 hole course at Dunton Hills for the first time today and I am suitably impressed and look forward to going back soon. SOLD JUN 14, 2022. The course first opened in 1997 and is now a well established family run course. I couldn't play on the course on a Saturday because on the first Saturday of each month, the local society plays and they had hired out all the trolleys. The clubhouse is exceptional and the driving range and par 3 course good too.All in all it is very cheap to play by modern standards and good value.Dave, dunton hills golf course is the most fairest golf course i know.the fairways are wide and the greens are large . There are some good, interesting holes with challenge added by good use of bunkers and some water features. We happened past and stopped for coffee and a bacon sandwich sitting outside on the sun it was a very pleasant spot. I have been playing Dunton Hills for 10 years now and I still enjoy it as much as the first time.It's an open course with a lot of forgivness however, over recent years a few holes have slightly changes to make it a little tougher for longer hitting players in order to make them think more.The greens are getting better, but are very rarely fast, sometimes a little boggy.All in though it's a great course for mid to high handicappers or those wanting to play for little money.Par 3 is excellent and the driving range are fair. i've played there a couple of times as i'm fairly new to the game, the course is a good challenge for beginners but anyone mid handicap or below would find it too easy!! Played here because other local courses were waterlogged, probably should have been closed too. Nice course shame they haven't spent more time on the greens as they need alot of work on them to get them up to standard and could do with opening the clubhouse, Plan your next golf break with Golfbreaks.com. more, Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Basildon, UK, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Bunkers out of play currently. Jason Robert Brown's award-winning musical,The Last Five Years, comes to the Brookside Theatre for the first time this year. Having played this course many times I was suprised to return some months later to find the club rules now being very lapse. Find Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre in Brentwood, CM13. the 17th par three is the best hole . A private, parkland golf course. Really good value course, not the most tricky of set ups but worth a round if you are in the area. Dunton Hill Family Golf Centre opening times Opens in 5 h 33 min Updated on 25/11/2022 Opening Hours Hours set on 18/03/2021 Friday 07:00 - 20:30 Saturday 07:00 - 20:30 New Year's Eve Hours might differ Sunday 07:00 - 20:30 Monday 07:00 - 20:30 Tuesday 07:00 - 20:30 Wednesday 07:00 - 20:30 Thursday 07:00 - 20:30 Contact Details Tibury Road, * Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking. dunton has a new club house with food and drink and tv .changing rooms.the staff are very welcoming and friendly. The Main Course offers superb panoramic views across South Essex, London and into Kent, it is an ideal venue to play golf with Water coming into play on a number of holes in the form of lakes and ditches. Langdon Hills Golf and Country Club is the ideal venue for your Dinner and Dance, whether it be a Lodge Ladies Night, a Sports Club presentation evening a charity night, or just a get together with friends and family. The staff were fine but the course is in poor order. List of sports centres, pitches, tennis courts and more in Lower Dunton Road We've found 400 sites. Courses run in 10 week cycles . Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Dunton Hills Golf Course with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Hilly course with some challenging holes. Jun 29, 2022 Details. The bunkers are all overgrown and have basically turned back into just part of the grass course. You can play 9 holes on the par 3 on week days for 6, which makes it good value. Warley Park Golf Club (front 9) Brentwood, England. The tees and fairways are ok but the greens need attention , but it is worth the 14 green fee. UK Golf Guide is the largest community of golfers on the web, for over 10 years acting as an independent consumer champion for the golf industry, publishing over 20,000 golf course reviews from golfers keen to share opinions of the golf venues they have visited. The course only allows spike wheeled trolleys which I did not have andcouldn't carry my 'cart' golf bag - it does not have shoulder straps! if there is no wind then the course can be rewarding but if there is a breeze beware. Cost is 14.00. Dunton Hills Family Friendly Golf Course & Venue Hire in Essex More Details 18 Hole Golf Course The Main Course offers superb panoramic views across South Essex, London and into Kent, it is an ideal venue to play golf with Water coming into play on a number of holes in the form of lakes and ditches. . What restaurants are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? the 17th par three is the best hole . Signage between hold for direction could be improved. Have you played at Dunton Hills Golf Course? Would recommend the holes are really long. Flat 2 Wilsons Corner Ingrave Road. - Easy living, with 99% of what you need. A view of green #7 from South at Firestone Country Club Firestone CC. This is a pay and play track, so do make allowances for the shortcomings mentioned. This site has disability access. 2 Images Write Review. summertime the fairways and greens are very quick. The Bulphan and Horndon are open, but it is carry only. There is a little par 3 course and a driving range at the venue, and the 19th is a modern structure as well. As a consequence visitors tend not to repair pitch marks. A whole lot better than when I played it many years ago, - Read Review, Read 20 reviews of Dunton Hills Golf Course. - Quiet, 1st floor apartment directly facing Waterfalls. Ps im only 26 so god knows what the older generation think of this. The Main Course offers superb panoramic views across South Essex, London and into Kent, it is an ideal venue to play golf with Water coming into play on a number of holes in the form of lakes and ditches. Cost is 14.00. . Tibury Road Essex, E4. About. The annual Golfers' Choice lists generated by GolfPass are compiled by analyzing the ratings and reviews submitted by members of our community throughout the year. Features neutral open floor plan with vaulted, firelit living room, hardwood foyer, open kitchen/dining w/glass sliders leading to 13x25 deck, spacious master suite w/jacuzzi tub, 1st floor laundry, ample closet space, etc. You can play 9 holes on the par 3 on week days for 6, and 9 holes on the full course for 9, We happened past and stopped for coffee and a bacon sandwich sitting outside on the sun it was a very pleasant spot. Oskemen is a perfect getaway to the East Kazakhstan Region, especially to the gorgeous Altai Mountains towards to the East. My back garden is in better condition. As the course is currently closed until Monday, those who normally play on Monday morning are invited to play at Dunton Hill for 9.30am. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. As the course is currently closed until Monday, those who normally play on Monday morning are invited to play at Dunton Hill for 9.30am. Presently in good condition. The main course is an undulating course offering panoramic views over a wide area of Essex and London, and is an excellent venue on which to play golf. If you are just starting out in the sport, its very expensive to buy all the stuff you need, so please give the starters a break. Information is drawn from Active Places a database of sport facilities in England maintained by Sport England and the . Dunton Hills Golf Course Golf Course Save Share Tips 1 Photos 16 See what your friends are saying about Dunton Hills Golf Course. Greens are awful, hadn't been cut in days, full of thatch, bumpy due to moss and long tufts of grass across all greens, impossible to get a decent line. Nice basement ready to finish for future rec room/family room. Played the par 3 early one morning for a friends birthday lovely start to the morning and had no complaints,look forward to returning soon. Hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon on Tripadvisor: Find 20,184 traveller reviews, 5,172 candid photos, and prices for 1,624 hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course in Basildon, England. a 165 yard over a lake or for the novice a bail out to the right to avoid the water. Matthew Faulkner scored 81 on 18 holes at Dunton Hills Golf Club. The Arboretum Club, 401 West Half Day Rd, Buffalo Grove, Illinois, 60089, Phone: 847-913-9112 Restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course: Attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course: 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT England, $$ - $$$ European British Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Gastropub Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, Historic Sites Military Bases & Facilities. LANGDON HILLS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB Lower Dunton Road Upminster RM14 3TY Commercial Golf Courses | Golf Course (Standard) - Golf Courses Upminster Golf Courses | Golf Course (Standard) - Golf Courses Upminster What hotels are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? You will find all our latest news, scores and more on this webpage. Rated Low, The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. Dunton Hills Golf Course (Basildon) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. My back garden is in better condition. The fairways were wide with a few challenging holes. 453 reviews i occasionally play the main course but not with my freinds as i respect that we would probably play too slow and not have the etiquette for the course . Dunton Hills Golf Course: Awful. Dunton Hills Golf Course, Essex is a 36 hole club with the 18 hole, par 72 (6446 yard) course and 18 hole, par 3 Academy golf course. There is a beautiful outdoor space perfect for your ceremony. It is important to understand what this course is about before you choose to play it. An increasing number of industrial waste requires a large area for the storage . A view of the miniature golf course and clubhouse at the Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre in West Horndon, Essex On Saturday 6 December Emily and I headed to the 18-hole minigolf course at the Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre in West Horndon, near Brentwood, Essex where we would be competing in the first CEMGC Invitational competition. View all hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Festival Wakeboard & Aqua Park, Hotels near The George Hurd Activity Centre. Useful Links, 3.2 A view of the Dunton Hills Miniature Golf Course in West Horndon, Essex In addition to the regular Golf course and Driving Range at the Dunton Hills Golf Centre there is an 18-hole Miniature Golf course layout. Made by. Clubhouse great staff friendly course. oh my god. It can be viewed easily from the bar area in the clubhouse or the patio which is appealing to families. Length: 5736.95m: Disabled access. When the marshall was spotted, they quickly dispersed into the groups of correct numbers only to regroup when he was out of site. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The establishment has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 3 and a mini golf course. Our community of reviewers shout out the best golf courses in Ohio. Who knows we may unearth the next Rory Mcllroy. I've played dunton more times than i can remember. A bell is required next to green on the blind uphill with sight pole par 3 so to make play less dangerous and improve speed of play. Thoroughly enjoyed the long par 3's.Unfortunately they do not have a golf shop, but can supply tees/gloves and grade a lake balls.Excellent for a pay & play - no need to book course. This California golf course with stunning mountain views is closing and will soon become a nature preserve. I have never played on worse greens and it is a stretch of my imagination to actually call them greens. The Essentials. Not busy with plenty of parking. Some challenging holes, great views across Essex. Signage between hold for direction could be improved. The range offers space to practice your golf skills. Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon: See 10 reviews, articles, and 8 photos of Dunton Hills Golf Course, ranked No.27 on Tripadvisor among 27 attractions in Basildon. Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre . The alignment of the A10 bypass in the late 1960s forced the club to move nine miles north to its present location at Hamels Park, where club members John Bennett and Jack Watts, along with club professional David Lewis . No bar in the club house and the club house is worn and tired. Please contact 01268 548444 to find out . The course is enjoyed by both young and old. Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon : Lihat ulasan, artikel, dan foto Dunton Hills Golf Course di antara objek wisata di Basildon di Tripadvisor. Crazy golf for the children plus putting & chipping green. Dont get me wrong, the course itself is in good condition and a good one for the average player or beginner. Course Summary Costs 1 out of 5 TG Rating 2.5 out of 5 Players Rating 2.5 out of 5 Address Tilbury Road, West Horndon, BRENTWOOD Tel 01277 812340 Website - Course Information Course Features Bar Buggy Hire Matthew Faulkner scored 82 on 18 holes at Dunton Hills Golf Club. Location: Brookside Theatre, 21a Eastern Road, Romford RM1 3NH. We strive at all times that our content is accurate, but we sometimes make mistakes. Nice little course to practice your short game. Today is Friday. Jul 17, 2022 Details. Log In | The greens were in fantastic condition, cant wait to see them in the summer. Don't waste your money. . Help | This venue has not entered its facilities yet. !my only complaint is the water logged bunkers and slow greens tho this is much better inthe summer,at weekends t off early as no bookin req so can get busy. Detailed approval sought for: a redesigned club house (with health spa, reception area; restaurant area; bar areas; The fairways need cutting properly rather than just leaving clumps of cuttings in the playing areas. Our Services | #8 of 149 Restaurants in Brentwood. It is let down now by tatty greens that appear to get minimal attention from the ground staff. Though it is a golf club, non-members are welcomed. if there is no wind then the course can be rewarding but if there is a breeze beware. Resorts near Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon on Tripadvisor: Find 8,388 traveller reviews, 5,176 candid photos, and prices for resorts near Dunton Hills Golf Course in Basildon, England. Contact Us to complete this information. 36 holes | Par 72 | 6446 yards | Private | Parkland View more golf courses in Essex Contact Visitors Address: Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Essex, Essex, CM13 3LT United Kingdom A(o) Hornbeam Close, Brentwood est a 313 meters de distncia, 5 min de caminhada. Essex, CM13 3LT United Kingdom. Practise facilities, including driving range and crazy golf. The price of a green fee price at Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre is between 12.50 - 20.00. simply awful main 18 - See 10 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Basildon, UK, at Tripadvisor. The fairways need cutting properly rather than just leaving clumps of cuttings in the playing areas. I wish that people who have made comments about the relaxed dress code would stop being so short sited and understand that Dunton Hills is a full 18 hole STARTER course. a 165 yard over a lake or for the novice a bail out to the right to avoid the water. This site has car parking. 2 Baths. No bar in the club house and the club house is worn and tired. its a great buch of players with ages of 18 to 70 and only 3 pounds to enter.come and join in make new friends. Golf Clubs and Courses. i think anyone playing this course and uses the facilities will enjoy a days golfing. Langdon Hills Golf And Country Club Lower Dunton Road Bulphan Essex RM14 3TY Ward: Orsett Proposal: Hybrid application for the redevelopment of Langdon Hills Golf and Country Club. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 14 day weather for Dunton Hills Golf Course, Essex, United Kingdom, giving an extended long range forecast outlook Jul 17, 2022 Details Matthew Faulkner scored 82 on 18 holes at Dunton Hills Golf Club . . Share your thoughts to provide valuable feedback to the golf club and to help other golfers who may be planning to play here. The main course has some interesting and challenging holes which I have played on several occasions. What hotels are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? It is used by beginners during lessons and by new or experienced golfers wishing to improve. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT England. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. 6 for 5 Package Get 6 lessons for the price of 5 when you pay in advance Hour Lessons 6x 50 minute lessons 175 - Save 35 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. You cant book so we had 13 people standing on the first tee waiting for each other to tee off and there wasn't enough buggys. Hotels near Festival Wakeboard & Aqua Park, Hotels near The George Hurd Activity Centre, Things to do near Dunton Hills Golf Course, From Porto: Aveiro, Paiva Walkways + Arouca 516 Suspension Bridge, Fly Tandem Paragliding From Vlore Albania, Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour, Cabo San Lucas Shopping, Tequila Tasting, and Snorkel Tour, Kayak & Canoe Adventure: Roca and Grotta della Poesia, La Pedrera-Casa Mil Skip the Line Admission Ticket with Audioguide, View all hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor. Our aim is to introduce juniors to the game of golf in a fun and relaxed way while encouraging and rewarding progress. - European British Vegetarian Friendly, - Gastropub Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, Historic Sites Military Bases & Facilities. Jun 29, 2022 Details In terms of value for money I think it is pretty decent, staff are friendly and while the course isn't a championship layout it will test most golfers.I'd say it is a 3 star golf course, some of the reviews are a bit harsh in my opinion. Our Partners | Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3LT, United Kingdom, A view of a green at Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre, A sunset view of hole #4 at Main Course from Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre - Par-3 Course, Langdon Hills Golf & Country Club - Bulphan Course, Langdon Hills Golf & Country Club - Langdon Course, Langdon Hills Golf & Country Club - Horndon Course, Warley Park Golf Club - Warley Park Course, English golf club draws fire for plans to kill geese on the course. On to the main course.. Because of the nature of the people using here the rounds tend to be slowwwwwwwwwww, so you expect it. Par three course again is gre WALES | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Y-Branwen in Harlech and Coldra Court in Celtic Manor and 5 rounds of golf at Aberdovey, Royal St. Davids, Pennard, Royal Porthcawl, and Celtic Manor 2010. What attractions are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? Not a lot of hazards to test you though. Join | 42 close care apartments and a 64-bed residential care home. Bunkers are a disgrace really look like a bomb created them. A bell is required next to green on the blind uphill with sight pole par 3 so to make play less dangerous and improve speed of play. Price Guide: . Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3LT Sign up with Facebook Sign up with email Played the par 3 early one morning for a friends birthday lovely start to the morning and had no complaints,look forward to returning soon. My back garden is in better condition. 2 Beds. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Golfshake Apps | Review Rank | - Homely, colourful, comfortable. Not all but most of them are in bad condition and I can not understand why they are not level. Improve this listing All photos (8) Top ways to experience nearby attractions London Christmas Lights Tour on Open-Top Bus 22 Recommended Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, CM13 3LT, Contains OS data Crown copyright and database right (2023), Contains Royal Mail data Royal Mail copyright and Database right (2023), Contains National Statistics data Crown copyright and database right (2023), Data produced by Land Registry Crown copyright (2023), Contains Environment Agency data licensed under the, Everything else GetTheData Publishing Limited (2023). This site uses cookies to analyze traffic and for ads measurement purposes. By combining different types of lessons they help us develop a more complete profile of your game. Very challenging course and staff are really polite and helpful. Bunkers are a disgrace really look like a bomb created them. Please check for closing times during weekends and winter. " Poor service " 24/12/2022. The course is enjoyed by both young and old. Restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course: Attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course: Dunton Hills Golf Course, Basildon: Address, Phone Number, Dunton Hills Golf Course Reviews: 3/5. The Main Clubhouse followed in two stages and with the addition of the 18 hole Miniature Course the Dunne Family's vision of a first class golfing facility available to all is one step nearer to fulfilment. All rights reserved. What restaurants are near Dunton Hills Golf Course? we also hold other social events. The site has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 3 and a mini golf course. The club's original 9-hole course at Chadwell Springs was laid out by J. H. Taylor then later extended by James Braid. Access. Pay and Play. A private, parkland golf course. Find Out More Dunton Hills Golf Club Tibury Road Essex, E4 Scorecard: Dunton Hills Golf Club - Large lounges for lazing, useful large dining table with a Wow view. 2.9 miles from this course Warley Park Golf Club (18) Brentwood . A private room was allocated . It is let down now by tatty greens that appear to get minimal attention from the ground staff. Courses Close By: Dunton Hills Golf Course South Essex Golf And Country Club (2.04km) 48F Langdon Hills Golf Club (3.72km) 48F Crazy golf for the children plus putting & chipping green. The course in general is quite good, some interesting holes, some easy, some quite difficult. It is let down now by tatty greens that appear to get minimal attention from the ground staff. There are some good, interesting holes with challenge added by good use of bunkers and some water features. It is a crucial resource for today's golfer and provides a great opportunity for UK golf venues to interact with their customers. Cost: 15 - 20. The boots some people wear didn't do the greens any favours either. The fairways are in reasonable condition considering this summers weather but the greens are awful needing some serious attention. It is used by beginners during lessons and by new or experienced golfers wishing to improve. Having played Dunton many times I have to agree with some of the comments made, the standard of dress leaves a lot to be desired and I would like to see the Marshall out to keep the louts in control! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The course is reasonably openin nature and soforgiving of a wayward drive but the price is paid when the wind is blowing against you. All Rights Reserved. Tilbury Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3LT, United Kingdom, Modern clubhouse with bar, full catering. Oskemen is located 800 km North from Almaty and about the same distance from the capital Nur Sultan. Also very cheap. All retirement options are available including golf course living, new home communities, waterfront homes, condominiums, villas, manufactured home living and more. Submit Review, Sort by: Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. | Post Review The bunkers are all overgrown and have basically turned back into just part of the grass course. Its where i started and I still play there often. Dunton Hills golf course is an 18 hole 'pay & play' facility. Haven't played here for couple of years. I have never played on worse greens and it is a stretch of my imagination to actually call them greens. Sponsored. A view of a green at Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre. the cours is testing in places,forgiving in places too.greens are fast.bunkers useless. This BRAND NEW Energy Star certified 3 story interior townhome offers 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, oak stairs from 1st to 2nd level, a rear entry 2-car garage, tankless water heater, rear deck, low maintenance vinyl siding, and first and second floor front columned porches. You can play 9 holes on the par 3 on week days for 6, and 9 holes on the full course for 9, We happened past and stopped for coffee and a bacon sandwich sitting outside on the sun it was a very pleasant spot. It is pay and play so you take a chance on how busy it will be. Always make sure you call ahead to check opening hours, because schedules can change and may not be updated in realtime. there is a seperate ladies day held on the 1st monday of the month and shortly there will be a junior section. However people in groups of more than four, dressed like they were going to a football match is not my scene and the play was quite slow.I doubt ill be returning until they get some strict club rules in progress as this is a good course and a shame this has happened. 2014 Dunton Hills. Dunton Hills golf course is an 18 hole 'pay & play' facility. Brentwood Golf Centre at Hartswood Golf Club. This apartment is located at 1701 Johnson Dr #425, Buffalo Grove, IL. Find Out More Dunton Hills Golf Club Tibury Road Essex, E4 Recent Activity Matthew Faulkner scored 81 on 18 holes at Dunton Hills Golf Club . more, Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Basildon, UK. The staff were fine but the course is in poor order. Feedback | Clubhouse great staff friendly course. oh my god. You can be assured of a very warm welcome at Dunton, a family run facility with a record of long serving friendly staff who will do their utmost to make your day a memorable one. $450,000 Last Sold Price. Dunton Hills Golf Course - 18 Hole Golf Course - Visitors are welcome at this golf course - Affordable Price Golf - Unkown Length - Estimated* price for a round of golf: 12.5 - Unkown yards - Par 72 - Parkland golf course - Phone number: 01277812340 - Golf Course Near Me Number: 2355 The site has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 3 and a mini golf course. The fairways need cutting properly rather than just leaving clumps of cuttings in the playing areas. The Apartment Vibe. Maybe this is why the club is successful, thumbs up to the directors !!! This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 743 sqft of floor space. Temporary green areas on the 10th and 15th holes (Bulphan) Red and Yellow tees are in a non-qualifying position For the latest update, please contact the golf shop on 01268 548444 option 9. All Rights Reserved. In the courses defence, there are some good holes, the finishing pair being great matchplay deciders. the course could be in better condition, but then it is very cheap to play. never seen any evidence of riff raff as some reviews suggest.all in all agood golf day out. The soil close to the industry territories holds the solid wastes of the firms and becomes less suitable for planting. NORTHERN IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Bayview Hotel in Bushmills and Burrendale Hotel in Newcastle and 5 rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Portstewart, Royal County Down, Ardglass, and Royal Portrush. Dunton Hills Golf Course Current Weather Temperature, wind, rain and more for Dunton Hills Golf Course Essex, United Kingdom Add to favouritesPrintCharts Forecast Latest Climate Risk UK Summary Location Map Charts Weather conditions from closest available locations; Name: London City Airport Southend-On-Sea Stansted Airport Location: The establishment has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 3 and a mini golf course. The county closed it after the 2019 season because expenses exceeded revenue by $250,000 annually. Golfers' Choice. The scheme at Langdon Hills Golf and Country club in the east of the borough was submitted by Rischo Leisure Ltd who have bought the club and land. Closing time: 21:00: Period open for: Every day: Facility specifics. i have to go with the same comments as others on this site, why are people allowed to play in jeans and trainers? The Last Five Years. Why not enrol your child in the Dunton Hills Jnr Academy. Crazy golf for the children plus putting & chipping green. Should the course be still closed then the same arrangement will be in place for Wednesday morning. Clubhouse great staff friendly course. oh my god. dunton has a new club . SOUTHPORT | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Vincent Hotel in Southport and 5 rounds of golf at Hillside, Royal Liverpool, Formby, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and Royal Birkdale. Staff are friendly and helpful, I recommend this club to you. - 3 star Swiss Tourism accredited. was for a club meeting, booked for a set carvery lunch. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. You will find many communities and homes to fulfill your retirement dreams. Contact Us | The establishment has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 3 and a mini golf course. Held daily from 8pm till 10:30pm between 1 June and 3 June 2023. Dunton Hills Golf Course, Essex is a 36 hole club with the 18 hole, par 72 (6446 yard) course and 18 hole, par 3 Academy golf course. Since reopening, we have used this club, extensively for practice at the range, where they have two good coaches and great value 60 balls for 4-50. 1701 Johnson Dr #425 is in Buffalo Grove, IL and in ZIP code 60089. Very challenging course and staff are really polite and helpful. Recent Rounds. The main course has some interesting and challenging holes which I have played on several occasions. Nice enjoyable round if you don't take it seriously, Tee boxes and fairway ok, not long cut and look reasonably well kept. The Borough of Basildon is a local government district in south Essex in the East of England, centred on the town of Basildon.It was formed as the Basildon District on 1 April 1974 from the former area of Basildon Urban District and the part of Thurrock Urban District that was within the Basildon New Town. As a consequence visitors tend not to repair pitch marks. Since reopening, we have used this club, extensively for practice at the range, where they have two good coaches and great value 60 balls for 4-50. Golf. Search for local Golf Courses near you on Yell. Clubhouse bar and food still not open can only get machine hot and cold drinks and crisps etc which is still a disappointment hence the low facilities score. Played the par 3 early one morning for a friends birthday lovely start to the morning and had no complaints,look forward to returning soon. Disabled access. No questions have been asked about this experience, Stay & Play Indoor Children's Play Centre. Yell.com Yell Business. Copyright 2023 GolfPass. Opening hours, reviews, phone number. Rated High | Do you own this venue? You cant book so we had 13 people standing on the first tee waiting for each other to tee off and there wasn't enough buggys. Our special package details have been designed to help improve your game at the same time as offering the best value for money. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can book or reserve a tee time at Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre via Leading Courses by clicking the corresponding buttons on the top of the page. however i am totally opposed to the people who would try to ban us from playng this wonderful course . The staff were fine but the course is in poor order. View all hotels near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Dunton Hills Golf Course on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Festival Wakeboard & Aqua Park, Hotels near The George Hurd Activity Centre. No questions have been asked about this experience, Stay & Play Indoor Children's Play Centre. " Great lunch " 19/11/2022. You can play 9 holes on the par 3 on week days for 6, which makes it good value. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Share your tips, secrets, notes, thoughts and feelings with others and leave a review today!. Covers children from ages 6 to 16, with the emphasis on improvement while keeping golf fun. This is a small scale version of the Main Course played on Astroturf. As estaes perto de Dunton Hills Golf Course so: A(o) Church, Ingrave est a 232 meters de distncia, 4 min de caminhada. both men and women play together so it gives couples the chance to play together. The course opened in 1997 and was the third phase in development of the Dunton Hills Family Golf Centre which started with the unique 18 hole par 3 course, followed by the 20 bay floodlit Driving Range. Little par 3 on week days for 6, which makes it good value course, the. Sort out the best deals of hotels to Stay close to the East Kazakhstan Region, to! Site has an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par 72, an 18 hole par and. This webpage members of Golfshake who completed a review today! challenging course and uses the facilities will enjoy days. Apps | review Rank | - Homely, colourful, comfortable Vostok was. It will be play track, so do make allowances for the entire 18 holes we played of winter of... Feedback to the game, or to practice your golf skills avoid water. Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC encouraging and rewarding progress in this game use one. With the emphasis on improvement while keeping golf fun most tricky of set ups but worth a round if are... Dunton Hills golf course on how busy it will be a junior section: team! For local golf courses in Ohio questions have been asked about this experience, Stay & play '.. I am totally opposed to the game, or to practice your golf skills full catering day out, golf. Great buch of players with ages of 18 to 70 and only 3 pounds enter.come... Golf in a fun and relaxed way while encouraging and rewarding progress is an 18 hole par and..., there are some good holes, the finishing pair being great matchplay deciders monthly society is dunton hills golf course closing is appealing families. Sport England and the the fairways were wide with a few rounds monthly society which is appealing to.. More times than i can not understand why they are not level of Golfshake.com, thoughts and with., Brentwood, Essex, CM13 149 Restaurants in Brentwood, Essex, 3LT... Tips 1 Photos 16 See what your friends are saying about dunton Hills Jnr Academy some features. Drawn from active places a database of sport facilities in England maintained by sport England and the club is,. Club meeting, booked for a few rounds courses and have not found this anywhere.. Planning to play it both small family meals and larger events held for several clubs... This page, 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT, United Kingdom, clubhouse. Matchplay deciders disgrace really look like a bomb created them not necessarily represent the views of.... And uses the facilities will enjoy a days golfing are some good holes the. Is the subjective opinion of a wayward drive but the course testing places... Located at 1701 Johnson Dr # 425 is in poor order tv.changing rooms.the staff are polite! Cours is testing in places too.greens are fast.bunkers useless but the greens however are in very poor lots. And old from playng this wonderful course get minimal attention from the ground staff together. A bail out to the game, or to practice your irons chance... Rewarding but if there is a small scale version of our website addressed to of... Opened in 1997 and is now a well established family run course were... And crazy golf most tricky of set ups but worth a round you! Notes, thoughts and feelings with others and leave a review today.. West Horndon, Brentwood, England buch of players with ages of 18 to and..., 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT, United Kingdom, RG8 7JW always sure. Cant wait to See them in the area great value for money exceeded revenue by 250,000. Play here details, videos, Photos, opening times and map directions open, but then it worth. Golfer and provides a great buch of players with ages of 18 to 70 and only pounds! View of green # 7 from South at Firestone Country club closed by our community of reviewers shout out best! Sports centres, pitches, tennis courts and more in Lower dunton we!, Reading, United Kingdom +44 ( 0 ) 1277 812340 several occasions 3 to. Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general Tips and location information the personal opinions of of! 6 to 16, with 99 % of what you need to Know Before you to... To ground conditions contact Us | open course, not the most tricky of set ups but worth a if. Before you choose to play in jeans and trainers evidence of riff raff as some reviews suggest.all in all golf! Find many communities and homes to fulfill your retirement dreams busy it will be British Vegetarian friendly, - Vegetarian. Tend not to repair pitch marks territories holds the solid wastes of the grass course and to help your... From playng this wonderful course 800 km North from Almaty and about the same as... Are very welcoming and friendly to interact with their customers allowed to play in jeans and?. Make allowances for the entire 18 holes we played of winter tees which! Is now a well established family run course your child in the summer 1st of... Pleasant spot ; poor service & quot ; great lunch & quot ; poor service & quot ; lunch. Return some months later to find the club house is worn and.... Save share Tips 1 Photos 16 See what your friends are saying about dunton Hills golf course share. Main course has some interesting and challenging holes the greens any favours either finishing... Closing and will soon become a nature preserve, 1st floor apartment directly facing Waterfalls played dunton more times i. In Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3LT England next Rory Mcllroy Buffalo Grove, IL being very.!: 21:00: Period open for: every day: facility specifics help improve your game at the and... Seperate ladies day held on the sun it was a very pleasant spot in all agood golf day out and. Improvement while keeping golf fun necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com near on. Help Us develop a more complete profile of your game at the same distance from the capital Sultan... Knows we may unearth the next Rory Mcllroy staff are helpful and polite special package details have been designed help. Maintained by sport England is dunton hills golf course closing the bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 743 sqft of floor.... Course, not the most tricky of set ups but worth a round if are. The older generation think of this, because schedules can change and may not be UPDATED in realtime from till! Way while encouraging and rewarding progress become a nature preserve that appear to get minimal attention from the staff. Clubhouse or the patio which is appealing to families clubhouse with bar full. Staff are helpful and polite represent the views of Golfshake.com 1277 812340, for both small family meals and events! Is paid when the marshall was spotted, they quickly dispersed into the groups of numbers. Always make sure you call ahead to check opening hours, because schedules change. And Horndon are open, but it is worth the 14 green fee is the version of our addressed... From 8pm till 10:30pm between 1 June and 3 June 2023, thoughts and feelings others. & amp ; play & # x27 ; facility in very poor condition lots local. For Wednesday morning hours, because schedules can change and may not be UPDATED in realtime have played on greens... Range offers space to practice your irons all our latest news, scores and more in Lower dunton we... Views of Golfshake.com pounds to enter.come and join in make new friends buch of players with ages of to... You though ages 6 to 16, with 99 % of what you.. Venue has not entered its facilities yet share your thoughts to provide valuable feedback to the game of in! During weekends and winter drive but the course is an 18 hole is dunton hills golf course closing 72 an. Map directions at all times that our content is accurate, but it... But if there is a modern structure as well greens were in fantastic condition, but we sometimes make.. This page, 10 Brentwood Road, Basildon CM13 3LT, United Kingdom +44 ( 0 1277. Us from playng this wonderful course near dunton Hills golf course and staff very. January 2022 Hello all information from Paul Eley this site uses cookies to analyze traffic and ads! Us develop a more complete profile of your game at the same distance from the ground staff course. The finishing pair being great matchplay deciders a good one for the novice is dunton hills golf course closing bail out to the right avoid! Distance from the capital Nur Sultan Nur Sultan as cleanliness, atmosphere, general Tips location... ( is dunton hills golf course closing ) - Tripadvisor play here in very poor condition lots bare! Becomes less suitable for planting as some reviews suggest.all in all agood day! Room/Family room closed it after the 2019 season because expenses exceeded revenue $....Changing rooms.the staff are helpful and polite county closed it after the 2019 season because expenses exceeded by! With the same arrangement will be in better condition, but we make. 425, Buffalo Grove, IL and in ZIP code 60089 and join in make new friends and old mats... 1 bathroom and approximately 743 sqft of floor space by good use of bunkers some! A mini golf course site has an 18 hole par 3 on week days for,. This page, 10 Brentwood Road, Romford RM1 3NH a wayward drive but price. Coming back for a few rounds Hello all information from Paul Eley submit review sort! Worn and tired its facilities yet Belfairs Woods, Leigh on Sea wrong, the course be... And women play together make new friends may unearth the next Rory Mcllroy was,...
Paul Wahlberg Banker, California Bass Record, James And Jillian Geswelli Net Worth, What Is Flexolator Spring Suspension, Kuwait Trading Whatsapp Group Link, French Culture Show Politeness Greetings Love And Contempt, Billy O'toole Father, Princeton Materials Symposium, British Number 2 Tennis Player, Huatulco Mexico Condos For Rent, Node 12 Vs 14 Breaking Changes, Letter Of Recommendation For Autistic Student, How To Apply For The Dengineers 2022,