Sharing all the features of the VCAS Sling, the One sports a fantastic quick adjust pull tab. The rubber grips are very versatile and are ideal for both concealed carry (CCW) and open holster carry. Then use that extra piece of foam to make your template for you SUB-2000 and magazine configuration. We support Law enforcement & military. This has a sling pad attached by a strong nylon thread using Vickers famous One-Strap design. That is why having one of their slings in your collection will be a great choice if not the best. Kel Tec Sub 2000 Ambidextrous Quick Detach Sling Mount Versatile and compatible with all Gen 1 and Gen 2 configurations. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Offering a small section of rail, you can toss on your red dot of choice without impacting the folding capability. . Giving both left or right handed shooters a preferred tactical quick detach sling mount option. The KelTech Sub2000 is different than other PCCs on the market. Parts are compatible with Gen 1 and 2 models through the MCARBO website. Other times I toss on extras just to test them out. This one surprised me because I didnt think there was anything bad with the existing charging handle, but I was wrong. KEL TEC SUB 2000 Bolt Tube Cover The KEL All KEL TEC SUB 2000 Mods are repeatedly tested to ensure reliable operation and safety. Setting it up this way eliminates barrel shadow and gives you aclean and clear light. But thats not the only thing the Sub2000 has going for it. I absolutely can not align the front and rear sights. This would be a great range bag/carrying case thats dedicated just for your SUB-2000. But when it comes to choosing a red dot, you have hundreds of choices at basically all budget levels. TALON Grips are the best aftermarket gun grip upgrade for the Kel-Tec Sub2000. Best Kel Tec Sub 2000 Replacement Sights Reviews 2022. I would definitely recommend getting the MCarbo enhanced rear sight with the notch option. There are still many weak points in the weapon mostly involving polymer where steel or aluminum would be best. You can easily use this optic mount to attach all Aimpoint T1, T2, H1 and H2 models along with other similar optic sights that come with the same mounting plate. A red dot makes a lot more sense than a magnified optic on a PCC. The factory charging handles diameter in the middle is just slightly larger than a #2 pencil, and its not super ergonomic to grab. The light is nice and clear, with a little spill. . Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount. This style works by pushing sound, noise, and muzzle flash forward away from the shooter. WOLTIS 45 Degree Offset Rail Mount Picatinny Low Profile Adapter Mount Laser Light Rail Attachment Red Dot Optic Iron Sight Mount fit keltec sub 2000 4.2 (1,894) $999$11.99 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 18 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Wed, Jan 11 Add an extra piece of foam to this case to keep everything more securely in place. Although it will depend on your personal preference I think attaching a sling to your gun will have a positive outcome especially for having more control over the weapon itself. But trust me once you give that it will take you to another dimension. Thats why I personally prefer having a charging handle with this gun. Folded, it tucks away nicely in situations where space is limited, but its quick to deploy in situations where time is of the essence. This Sub 2k scope features a 3 MOA dot reticle which is perfect for any middle level targeting. NIB Great Portable Rifles. At the same time, you are getting an enhanced weapon handling switchology which makes controlling the light easier. Ruger LCP 2/LCP MAX Short Stroke Flat Trigger, KEL-TEC SUB-2000 All In One Pro Performance Trigger Job Bundle. Looking down the tube on mine (less than a year old) and comparing it to one that is 4 years old, my hammer is up much higher. Ive tried a few muzzle devices and eventually settled on the KAW Valley Precision Linear Compensator. It's priced at roughly the same price point as the factory SUB-2000 carrying case, making this a much better buy! MCARBO changed that with their upgrade products and I cant recommend them enough to other SUB-2000 fans. What do you think of mine? Factory Kel Tecs use metal screws screwed into aluminum pins. Price: $430.00. This sight has a solid 5 years of continuous runtime at setting 6. Find the Hunting Gear guy on YouTube, Pro Performance Curved Trigger Job Bundle. Plastic Factory Hammer Bushing KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Rear Tactical Folding Sights - What's Included: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Sight Upright (Peep or Notch)Serrated Lever with Textured GripOne Carbon Steel Grip Pin and ScrewTwo KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Rear Tactical Folding Sights - What's Included: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Sight Upright (Peep or Notch)Serrated Lever with Textured GripOne Carbon Steel Grip Pin and ScrewTwo Nylon Washers for Smooth OperationOne 2mm Allen Key with matching Set Screw Replace your stock short plastic rear sight that can't be moved and often interferes with field of view when using optics, with a Taller, Combat-Ready CNC machined 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rear Sight that will rapidly Flip KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Stainless Steel Feed Ramp: Will fit and function in both KEL TEC SUB 20009mm and 40cal versions Works for KEL TEC SUB 2000 Gen 2 and Gen 1 What Gen is my SUB-2000? With a handful of aftermarket accessories, you can really kick this gun up a notch. It is that it is way too short with a peephole that is too small. For example you can hold 8 (33 rd) Glock 19 magazines and 6 standard magazines or make a special space for your 50 round drum. The original charging handle is teeny tiny, while the Recoilless charging handle is a 3-ounce behemoth. MCARBO offers aluminum rear sights in a peep or notch style. The idea behind any concealed carry bag is that it has to blend in and not attract any extra attention. I asked M*Carbo if theyd be able to send me some trigger stuff and they sent me the whole bunch of Sub-2000 parts to review. In stock. That works fine, but the ETS mag models offered me an affordable option for a higher capacity. An added bonus is that it really improves the look of the weapon too. Make sure to put some stiff material around the magazine because they are heavy when loaded and will flop around. All Freshwater Fishing Tackle; Freshwater Fishing Baits & Lures; Freshwater Fishing Reels; Freshwater Fishing Rod & Reel Combos; I'm not crazy about Kel-Tec's "mouse guns" But I LOVE the SUB 2000! The hook and loop are top-notch, as is the buckle system. This is a really popular and well made bag that would not create any suspicion if you were walking around with one. This muzzle brake uses the high quality A311 Stress-proof carbon steel. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, I chose this because this product is specifically made for the 9mm version of your Kel Tec Sub 2000 gun. When seconds count, the RDLwill ensure you can Rapidly Deploy your KEL-TEC SUB-2000 from the Stored/Folded Configuration to Shooter-Ready Unfolded Configuration! We believe in respect, family and the right to bear arms. What makes it even better is that you can use either two CR123A batteries or one rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Any kind of weapon light is an important accessory upgrade for any firearm since it gives proper support during night times which a red dot cannot cover. They did the work on this case for a SUB-2000! The KEL-TEC SUB 2000 Integrated Tool-Less Locking Pin Installation you want installed must be purchased in addition to this Service Fee from our KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Optic Mount Two Optic Mount Options Available: Right Handed Optic Mount will attach to the left side of the SUB-2000 so you can use your off hand to open and close the KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Optic Mount Two Optic Mount Options Available: Right Handed Optic Mount will attach to the left side of the SUB-2000 so you can use your off hand to open and close the mount. For a bit more, it really makes the gun a better shooter and in my mind, is a vastly improved gun afterwards. Bushnell comes with one of the most popular scope series and TRS-25 is one of the star players. Ive used the STNGR M-LOK QD ports before and found them to be tough and reliable. Six 22 round Glock mags in upper compartment. Kel Tec SUB 2000 Rifle 17 RD 9mm 16.25" Nickel Barrel Glock 17 Magazine. Since my Sub2000 is a 9mm PCC with a 16-inch barrel, there isnt a lot of need for a traditional muzzle brake or compensator. Different from any typical PCC, the Kel Tec Sub 2000 gun comes with a foldable body structure which gives this firearm the uniqueness it demands. Praesidus brings homage to the military watch tradition. If you give me a threaded barrel, I have to find something to stick on the end of it. Designed with a straight blow-back system, the SUB2000 is very simple to operate and maintain. Left Handed Optic Mount will attach to the right side of the SUB-2000 so you can use your off hand to open and close the mount. Maintenance. Put a Real KEL TEC SUB 2000 Cheek Pad Size Options Explained (3 Different Lengths) 5.00" Bolt Tube Cover - Metal Collar with Single QD Mount (Bolt Tube Mounted) 5.25" Bolt Tube Cover - Metal Collar without KEL TEC SUB 2000 Cheek Pad Size Options Explained (3 Different Lengths) 5.00" Bolt Tube Cover - Metal Collar with Single QD Mount (Bolt Tube Mounted) 5.25" Bolt Tube Cover - Metal Collar without Single QD Mount (Bolt Tube Mounted) 5.25" Bolt Tube Cover - Plastic Collar with Single QD Mount (Bolt Tube Mounted) 5.50" Bolt Tube Cover - Plastic Collar without Single QD Mount (Bolt Tube Mounted) **FITS THE GEN 2 SUB-2000 ONLY! It also performs well in self-defense roles. The outer compartments will hold plenty of magazine options (2 (33rds), 2 (17rds), and 2 (10rds) to be exact) and plenty of extra room for your pistol holster, ammo and a cleaning kit. Head over to 5 Best Folding Truck Guns: Portable Firepower for the best-of-the-best folders. Yes its simple and reliable. We recommend KEL TEC add external pockets for mags or molle to attach magazine pouches. In Stock. It's even got an external purge valve to equalize the atmospheric pressure inside the case. . This aluminum trigger feels great, and it doesnt flex at all. Once polished using the available polishing kit, it makes cleaning a breeze and it functions flawlessly. MAGPUL M-LOK 589 Polymer Rail, 3 Slots $ 9. Kel Tec Soft Case For SUB-2000 Black With Kel-Tec ($28.69). MCARBO has identified virtually every issue with the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 and offered a strong solution. Theyve yet to let me down. Its kind of a pain in the butt to get inside a SUB-2000, so if youre going to upgrade the trigger springs, you might as well do other mods you want to while youve got the guts open. It's also outfitted with 2 grasping latches and 2 padlock mounting points. Buy Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Carbine - OD Green | .40 S&W | 16" Barrel | Glock 22: GunBroker is the largest seller of AR15 Parts Gun Parts All: 965306557 It has a rapid deployment feature where you will need only one click motion to detach the mount from your firearm. Having a sling for your Keltec 2k Sub firearm is another upgrade I would suggest you getting. * Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics, and night vision equipment * Products sold "AS IS", "NEW OLD STOCK", or "USED" Come check out what gear we used to deck out our Sub 2K. Which is why my next upgrade item is the battle light for the Kel Tec firearm. Kel Tec RDB Front Grip . Some weapons are over-hyped, while others are massively underrated. LA Police Gear 3 Day Backpack 2.0 - Black ($44.99). Read on for some inspiration on Sub2000 build-outs. The rifle is a blowback operated, semi-automatic firearm with its operating spring located in the tubular stock. The Glock SUB2000 is limited to Glock magazines, however the Multi-Mag SUB2000 can take any mag catch available in our store. One would be to put a QD hole for sling mounting. The Kel-Tec buttstock has slots meant for a sling, but Ive never cared for that configuration and apparently, others dont either because MCARBO offers a single point sling mount add-on. Very hard to get a sight picture, and sling attachment points are for the birds. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. $434.12. As a result, you can easily replace the batteries whenever you need to. SOLGW . Previous Page. Feb 21, 2022. With that in mind, my overall goal with my Sub2000 wassimple. Running a Sig pistol? The Kel-Tec SUB2000 is a unique sidearm. Finally, I am going to talk about some additional upgrades for your Sub 2000 PCC. The Kel-Tec SUB-2000 is a great pistol caliber carbine that is inexpensive, fun, and reliable. Rjagger : Don't use aftermarket mags for the SUB 2000. Best SUB-2000 Red Dot Mount on the Market! Thats why this product is perfect to pair up with your Kel Tec for close quarter combats, competition shooting, Varmint hunting, Law Enforcement and many more. Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. Need assistance? All KEL TEC SUB 2000 Mods are repeatedly tested to ensure reliable operation and safety. MCARBO offers recoil buffer, heavy charging handle and a buttstock pad that does not interfere with folding the weapon. (Hipsters rejoice!). Skinner Sights "SUB-2000 Sandwich" Carry Bag ($99.00), Flambeau Outdoors 1711 17" Pistol Case ($18.90), 5.11 Covrt 18 Backpack (Asphalt/Black, 1 Size) ($109.52). This ETS 31-round extended magazine with 9mm caliber is a perfect replacement as it has a translucent polymer construction that gives you an enhanced shooting experience every time you use it. Welcome to the fold! KEL-TEC Sub 2000 SA 9mm 18.5"/470mm 10-Round Glock 17 Mag Folding Synthetic Black . You can unsubscribe at anytime. To the ring is attached a heavy-duty quick detachable sling swivel. In order to give this unique must-have pistol caliber carbine the proper applause it deserves, I have come to the conclusion that this Sub 2k gun needs my serious attention. With this intention I have listed down all the best Sub 2000 upgrades you can find in the market. After all the only way to ensure the equality of the slothful, the inept and the immoral is to suppress everyone else. Clearwater, Florida 33760, Text: 727-486-3517(applicable for text messaging only), 2021 M*CARBO All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions, If you feel that you've received this message in error, please. Rock Solid Base that mounts directly through the SUB-2000 Handguard. Custom Molded KEL TEC SUB 2000 Butt Pad for a More Solid and Stable Shooting Position! Those mags work with the PCC. Trapping. Plus, having a backup set with you can never hurt right? The Axiom has a 50,000-hour battery life and IPX7 rating. I'm sure you can find something that will help. Getting a cheek pad for your Kel Tec is really a good choice on many levels. MAGPUL511 Handrail Stop $ 18.85. The problem with the original polymer sight isnt that it is polymer. (#3) KEL TEC SUB Soft Case from KEL TEC ($28.69) - This case measures 17 x 9 and is approximately 2.75 thick making it a very snug fit for your stock SUB-2000. Best part? So trust my words and give this a go. Along with the raised MCARBO rear sight, the Bolt Tube Cover is a rubber sleeve that fits snug over the bolt tube and provides a surprising amount of shock resistance while adding much-needed height to your cheek weld. Keep in mind that the SUB-2000 is adjustable and foldable to 16.25" x 7". Processing times are now between 3-5 business days. Just keep that in mind when selecting a gym bag or laptop case for a concealed carry option. Keltec sub 2000 attachments. Which is why I have tried and tested it with many aftermarket accessories and come to a standpoint where I can gladly say this firearm is worth your attention. Targus Neoprene Sleeve Designed for 17-Inch Notebooks, Black/Blue Accents (CVR217) ($25.39). Kit includes 7/64" Allen Key required to tighten screw. Read Next: Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Optic Mount head-to-head review between MCARBO and Midwest Industries. Keep your eyes peeled, though, as its set to hit the market very soon. WOLTIS 45 Degree Offset Rail Mount Picatinny Low Profile Adapter Mount Laser Light Rail Attachment Red Dot Optic Iron Sight Mount fit keltec sub 2000 1,896 $999$11.99 FREE delivery Mon, Jan 23 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Performance Services LLC Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 Butt Stock Sling Swivel Mount 17 $6595 $12.50 delivery Jan 24 - 25 This you wont find in the Bushnell optic. That is why choosing the right kind of optic mount is very important for this foldable gun. Another great upgrade for this gun can be the extended aftermarket magazines compatible with this weapon. The foam is 1" Appalachian gun case foam from Amazon (pictured above). Yes, its a pistol caliber, however the ballistic advantage and accuracy at distance come from the 16 barrel. Product Information & Specs The Kel-Tec Sub-2000 is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 9mm or 40 SW. These are made in Saint Louis, MO and will cost an additional $30 in ground shipping. Call our experts: (727) 223-1816 or visit support.mcarbo.com. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The Sub2000s stock comes equipped with a sling loop but no forward option. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Hornady Critical Defense 9mm 115gr FTX 25 Vuurwapen SIG P365 Extended Mag Release B Federal Heavyweight TSS Ammo 410 Bore 3" Kel Tec SUB 2000 9mm Rifle 15 RD Glock 19 Magazine, Kel Tec SUB 2000 Rifle 13 RD 40 S&W 16.25" Glock 23 Magazine. MAGPUL013 Ladder Rail $ 11. Download: free Website: Thingiverse. So, I went with a 6 oclock position. This optic mount also provides you with the freedom to absolute co-witness the external sight with your existing iron sights. Barrel length translates to velocity which translates to power downrange. When we are talking about upgrades and accessories for any firearm, the first thing that comes to my mind is the optical sights and mounting system of that particular gun, because for me any optical sights and scopes can change your shooting accuracy for the better. Fabric adhesive on the top, bottom, and the bottom side of the middle layer makes it very solid. Pairing the Linear Comp with a 16-inch barrel and subsonic 147-grain 9mm makes for one fantastically comfortable firearm. It does not end there. All cases have been verified to fit the KEL TEC SUB-2000 with accessories and attachments. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VETERAN JOURNALISM - JOIN SOFREP+ Kel Tec SUB 2000 OD Green Rifle 15 RD 9mm 16.25" Glock 19 Kel Tec SUB 2000 Tan Rifle 17 RD 9mm 16.25" Glock 17 Magazine, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 M&P Tan Rifle 16.25" 15 RD 40 S&W, Kel Tec SUB 2000 40 Cal 15 RD Glock 22 Mags, Kel Tec SUB 2000 Rifle 10 RD 40 S&W 16.25" Glock 23 Magazine, Kel Tec Sub CQB 15 RD 9mm 16.25" Rifle Integrally Suppressed, Kel Tec SUB 2000 Rifle 10 RD 9mm 16.25" Glock 17 Magazine. S&W cartridge. M*CARBO specializes in KEL TEC SUB 2000 Upgrades to improve shooter performance and firearm reliability. For less than ten dollars and seconds to install, it doesnt make sense to not include this upgrade on your SUB-2000. Kel Tec SUB 2000 Tan Rifle 17 RD 9mm 16.25" Glock 17 Magazine. MCARBO claims 68% recoil reduction. Other than these construction features, the magazine has an injection-molded polymer follower and ergonomic polymer floor plate to make it easily accessible to the shooters. Buy Kel Tec Sub 2000: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 966338871. . Select what level shooter you are! Overall, it brings more comfort to indoor shooting. SwissGear Travel Gear 1900 Scansmart TSA Laptop Backpack - 19" eBags Exclusive (59.99). Aluminum pipes are not the most comfortable piece of gear to rest your face. The M*CARBO KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Muzzle Brakeoffers maximum recoil reduction and compensation but may be too long for some (adds approx. The image below illustrates the difference between Kel-Tecs original curved trigger and the flat (my preference) MCARBO anodized aluminum trigger. Adriel has been hunting all his life, enjoys shooting 3 gun, is a trainer for Project Mapleseed and tries to apply a practical point of views to his reviews. This model comes with a Glock 19 magazine.</p> More or less a tube cover, its cut to accommodate the charging handle and serial number. Your email address will not be published. But thats not why I chose this product. Its high damage per shot is offset by a low rate of fire, which results in a very low DPS for a Warbox sidearm. There is an integrated tool-less locking pin which makes installing this product much easier, adding only about 2.20 ounces to the overall weight of the gun. KEL-TEC SUB 2000 "MULTI-MAG" 9 MM FOLDING RIFLE. Good article. Click here for more Kel-Tec related articles. Best Scope For a 303 British: What Can Satisfy This Rifle? A small pedal pushes down, swinging the optic out of the way when folding. There are a few options out there for this, but the MCARBO scope mount is clearly the best. Kel Tec SUB 2000 OD Green Rifle 15 RD 9mm 16.25" Glock 19 Magazine. Axiom isnt quite available just yet. Although it is a no frills sort of bag it is very unobtrusive when in the truck. How does it accomplish this? Well, it can be. Reply. ReadyWise Freeze Dried Sweet Apples 6 Pack. M&P Bodyguard 380 Crimson Trace. It comes in at a solid $115 MSRP. This optic mount by Midwest will sit perfectly on top of your Sub 2000 carbine as this is customized for this model. Attaching a red dot to the Sub2000 seems easy. KelTec Sub2000 9mm Carbine Rifle 16" 17rd, Army Green . The list of equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can be subdivided into: infantry weapons, vehicles, aircraft, . The SUB2000 offers the best of both worlds. If KelTec can be called anything, its creative. ** What Gen is my SUB-2000? print now. Online pricing may vary. Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? Great for Competitionor Home KEL-TEC SUB-2000 M-SERIES CARBINE All M-SERIES CARBINES Ship UPS Ground + Insurance w/ Signature Required Multi-Mag M-SERIES Version Cost $20 more due to the Extra Mag Catches that come with it: SIG KEL-TEC SUB-2000 M-SERIES CARBINE All M-SERIES CARBINES Ship UPS Ground + Insurance w/ Signature Required Multi-Mag M-SERIES Version Cost $20 more due to the Extra Mag Catches that come with it: SIG P320, CZ75 and Beretta 92 & 96 If Your State Requires a Pin & Weld, There is an Additional $75 Fee for us to Perform it For You. Browse Accessories Specs Left Side Right Side The SUB2000 The semi-automatic SUB2000 is designed to be the most convenient 9mm or .40 caliber rifle available. The photo below shows the difference between the original and an unpolished MCARBO feed ramp. Besides, the QD mount you will get with the device can lower co-witness with the iron sights. It does, however, have excellent accuracy when shooting from the hip; initial spread is even lower than the Walther P99, with the added benefit that its spread also resets after every shot. I pondered how to equip the Sub2000 with a light that didnt add a ton of bulk. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Using that massive bag, it is again the whole philosophy of the SUB 2000, the Keltec just need 16X8 inches to be perfectly carried. Gray and black are the most common bag colors in the US. A reliable product will offer you many benefits, so you want to buy the best optic for kel-tec sub 2000. The Aluminum Single Point Sling Mount is then Hard Platted with Black Anodizing to give it the strength of steel and a lifetime durable finish. Add to Cart. Keep in mind that you wont be able to put very many external modifications on your SUB-2000 and still be able to cram it into this case. Add to Cart. So, lets take a deeper look into the Sub2000, find out why you should have one, and dig into the best gear for the perfect build. The spring kit dropped the trigger pull from 8.5lbs to 5.25lbs, a very noticeable improvement. Complete equality isn't compatible with democracy, but it is agreeable to totalitarianism. While durable, at extreme temperatures during a long-range day I would much rather have a stainless steel feed ramp. I was able to upgrade all components in this list (including the feed ramp polishing) within an hour or so with the tools included in the Pro Performance Trigger Job Bundle. By rotating the barrel upwards and back, the Sub-2000 can be instantly reduced to a size of 16.25" x 7" for ease of storage. Either the weapon isn't as good as it should be (in which case why buy) or the accessories are unnecessarily expensive or actually needed to have a good shooting experience. Due to its forebear's massive popularity, Kel Tec has prioritized the Sub 2000's production, so more Sub 2000s are being made now than ever before (which is how Canada's shipment managed to roll out to retailers almost simultaneously with American . Aside from being a neat looking feature, it transports easy! The lack of flexing and lower weight really contributed to a less mushy feeling trigger. Support Veteran Journalism . Not only that, this pad is resistant to solvents, lubricants, heat, cold, UV and sunlight, so basically anything that can harm your gun surface. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount. Its MOLLE compatible in case you need to strap on external pouches and has dual compression straps to control the load. Other Fly Fishing Equipment; Freshwater Fishing Tackle. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. The bolt can be locked in the rear position by cycling the bolt to the rear and rotating the operating handle up into the cutout on the receiver. Best KEL TEC SUB 2000 Upgrades to replace plastic parts in critical function areas to Improve Reliabilityand Performance. Let me know in the comments. (function(){var cid=document.createElement("script");cid.async=true;cid.src="//seal.digicert.com/seals/cascade/seal.min.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script");var ls = s[(s.length - 1)];ls.parentNode.insertBefore(cid, ls.nextSibling);}()); 5601 116th Ave N Swap magazine catches to accommodate a multitude of other mags. Which is why I would suggest you look through all the upgrades I have recommended for this guy. Specifications for Kel Tec Single Point Sling Attachment For KSG Shotguns Left And Right Side Single Point Sling Attachments Are Included KSG-515: The Kel Tec Single Point Sling Attachment For KSG Shotguns Left And Right Side Single Point Sling Attachments Are Included KSG-515 is a quality addition to the Kel-Tec lineup. Custom KEL TEC KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Aluminum Trigger & Trigger Guard Upgrade - Precision Match Set Select ONE:KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Curved Trigger OR Flat Trigger - CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Precision Match KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Aluminum Trigger & Trigger Guard Upgrade - Precision Match Set Select ONE:KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Curved Trigger OR Flat Trigger - CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Precision Match Set includes SUB-2000 Aluminum Trigger & Aluminum Trigger Guard Upgrade (Does not require additional hardware) Tighter Machined Tolerances that are Paired as a Match Set to provide Immediate Improvement over the factory plastic molded parts that are prone to wear extreme play/wobble. The more common the brand and color of your bag the better because people are much less likely to compliment you on it or pay any special attention to your bag if theyve seen it in every Starbucks or Airport in America on a daily basis. The Sub2000 can be challenging to upgrade, but with the right parts and pieces, you can take a good gun and make it a great one. Precision machined, hard black anodized, aircraft grade aluminum, ambidextrous sling swivel mount, fits all Kel Tec Sub 2000 models. On top of that you are getting 11 different brightness settings to accommodate any hour of the day. In their care package, they sent: Ill review these in order of how much impact I felt they made to the gun. If you prefer a combat-ready sight such as a red dot the MCARBO sights can be lowered by a convenient thumb lever. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VETERAN JOURNALISM - JOIN SOFREP+ , Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Optic Mount head-to-head review between MCARBO and Midwest Industries, P.O. With high quality aluminum housing the light remains durable for a really long time. You utilize the velcro attachments, and buckles to form it into a proper holster. Solid upgrade choice. KEL-TEC Installation Service for M*CARBO Parts, Trajectory Chart 17 HMR, 17 HM2, 22 LR, 22 WMR. Its adjustable and foldable to 16.25 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. You can do the custom work cutting out the foam yourself or contact this company to have them do it for you. Give your underrated friend the attention it needs. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 has a capacity of ten rounds when using a nine-millimeter luger cartridge and eight rounds when using .40 Smith & Wesson cartridges. Ive let others shoot mine and almost without exception that was their first observation. The case will hold your SUB-2000 and spare magazines as well as the matching pistol. Steiners light itself is blue-toned. Its got a max effective range of 300 meters, well beyond the Sub2000s range. The Keltec Sub 2000 also has M-LOK attachment points on the forend for accessory installation, as well as a 1913 rail on top and underneath the barrel, allowing a silencer to be quickly installed to quiet things down. It may not seem like much, but the MCARBO charging handle decreases the impact from the blowback action and, ultimately, reduces recoil. With robust designs and vintage classic style, discover the heritage of military timepieces today! The sights are intuitive, the stock is adjustable and field stripping is a breeze. Be sure to check back frequently! The SUB-2000 is a pistol-caliber carbine manufactured by Kel-Tec CNC Industries of Cocoa, Florida, United States. You can do that, but you lose the ability to fold the rifle. Your email address will not be published. Interior Dimensions: 22.12" x 13.54" x 8.50". . Ive seen some Kel-Tecs with loose screws that wont tighten because theyve been over-torqued on the aluminum and theyre stripped. A strong recoil spring keeps the bolt closed until pressure is safe to allow the gun to cycle. Personally, I prefer this sight over any other optical device. Download: free Website: Thingiverse. My Three Favorite (but obscure) War Movies, Innovation on Morse Code for the US Military, Lone Survivor uncovered: The ambush at Sawtalo Sar, Adam Brown: A SEALs Life of Courage and Redemption, Complete List: Ticonderoga-class Missile Cruisers To Retire By 2027, Nuclear Close Calls That Nearly Caused World War III, Russian Sausage Millionaire and Putin Critic Falls to His Death in India, Deadly Russian Rifle Brigade Wiped Out During War in Ukraine. The MCARBO scope mount is amust-havecomponent to any Sub2000 rifle. But you can not just use anything with this gun. When moving through an urban environment during a crisis, weight and size of your firearm are important factors, especially when you need to move quickly. I have mine in 9mm Beretta with 30 round magazines. Im not sure what the turnaround time is for a custom case. The bad news? Packs Safes and Cases. This KEL-TEC SUB-2000 QD Single Point Sling Mount is machined out of a block of 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum to get the weight down and then tumbled smooth to reduce any sharp corners. We think thats pretty darn cool. By adding this inexpensive Urethane rubber buffer, it offers a modest reduction in felt recoil, but when used with the MCARBO charging handles it becomes more significant. Since this light sticks so close to the frame, maybe just maybe, it could achieve the compact design I wanted. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. It got upstaged, however, by the Cloud Defensive OWL. You can even do so without losing the ability to fold the gun or adding tons of weight and length to the weapon. Having a weapon light with your Kel Tec carbine will only help you locate your target better and enhance your overall targeting quality. *Lighting a path to truth* Former Navy JAG Worldwide U.S. Military Defense. If you ask me I would say this Sub 2k weapon is something that has a major potential of changing your entire shooting game. The 6061 aluminum hard coat anodized finish makes the mount extremely durable, keeping it lightweight at the same time. The KVP Linear Comp is lightweight, short, easy to attach, and, most of all, its affordable. Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? If you think we should be making certain KEL TEC SUB 2000 Gen 2 Mods then send us an email: [email protected]*CARBO is constantly developing New KEL TEC SUB 2000 Gen 2 Accessories. The One Sling is a Vickers Combat Application Sling thats only 1-inch in width. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Join SOFREP for insider access and analysis. Cheap, easy to install, and well worth it. Food Prep. Sub-2000 in the main compartment is a .40 cal with a MCARBO trigger, trigger spring and screw upgrade and a Viridian C5 laser. Watch them and you cant go wrong. 30% less. . Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black ($24.99 + S/H). Trigger was heavy, but I tested it with all sorts of hollow points as well as FMJ, and never had an issue. $474.99 15 2 12 UPC: 640832002218 MPN: SUB2K9GLK17 Sportsman's Guide 9 months ago KEL-TEC SUB-2000 G2 9mm 16.25" Blue 15Rd Glk 19 Mags Blk - $434.86 (Free S/H on Firearms) $434.86 22 6 UPC: 640832004816 Its got a 4.5 Star rating with over 1180 reviews and is certainly worth the bang for the buck. The sling is fully adjustable and comes with fastex buckles for fast sling length changes of the modular webbing. The factory Kel-Tec charging handle doesnt require super-human strength, but it is a bit stiff and requires a decent amount of effort to charge. Peel away layers allow you to customize your cut outs even further for the perfect fit. It allows the sling to shrink and expand as needed. This not only reduces the amount of felt recoil but also the muzzle flip that is common in big guns. Very important for indoor use! Custom303 Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing is Fixed to proper stand-offheight, so you won't have to worry about it moving and rendering the SUB-2000 inoperable. Targus Neoprene Sleeve Designed for 17-Inch Notebooks, Black/Blue Accents (CVR217), SwissGear Travel Gear 1900 Scansmart TSA Laptop Backpack - 19" eBags Exclusive, LA Police Gear 3 Day Backpack 2.0 - Black, Allen Encore/Contender Rifle Case with Barrel Pocket, 43", Kel Tec Soft Case For SUB-2000 Black With Kel-Tec, Voodoo Tactical Enlarged Pistol Case Black | Measures: 10"L x 19"W x 2"H, Red Rock Outdoor Gear Rebel Assault Pack, Olive Drab/Red, Seahorse SE920FPL,GM Protective Equipment Cases (Gun Metal Gray), CamelBak 2016 Rim Runner 22 Hydration Pack, Dusky Green/Black Olive, UTG Gun Case, Dual Storage, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, 5.11 Tactical Select Carry Sling Pack, Black/Charcoal, Wenger Legacy 17" Laptop Sleeve (WA-7444-14F00), V-Tac Valken Tactical 36-Inch Double Rifle Gun Case, Black, Evecase Classic Padded Briefcase Messenger Bag with Shoulder Strap and Handle for Laptops (Gray, 17.3-Inch), SwissGear LEGACY 17inch Notebook Case,Black Gray WA-7497-14F00, Copper Basin Ruger 10/22 Takedown Pack Discrete Firearm Storage, Blue/Gray, Glock Perfection OEM Multi Purpose Backpack Daypack, Black, Dakine Duel Backpack, One Size/26 L, Carbon, Blackhawk Sportster Deluxe Range Hunting Bag, Vertx EDC Gamut 18 Hour Backpack, Bracken, ASG Licensed Dan Wesson Revolver Case - Fits Airsoft and Airguns - Black - 3.3" x 9" x 18", Lancer Tactical Light Weight Hydration Backpack (Black), Maxpedition Gila Gearslinger Backpack, Small, Black, Skinner Sights "SUB-2000 Sandwich" Carry Bag, 5.11 Covrt 18 Backpack (Asphalt/Black, 1 Size), HACKETT EQUIPMENT Hackett Equipment Range Bag, Uncle Mike's Tactical Submachine Gun Case, Black. print now Tags universal ball joint set - D25mm . Nowadays, the market is full of a variety of products. First Look: Kel-Tec CQB SUB2000 Outdoor Life 47.1K subscribers 125K views 2 years ago This foldable pistol-caliber carbine from Kel-Tec makes a great survival gun or a fun plinker. anything extra and your There's a Glock 23 in lower compartment. Any PCC will need a good muzzle brake or compensator in order to control the cartridge pressure and recoil. Custom KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Dual Quick Detach Sling Mount Dual Ambidextrous Single Point Sling Mount with QD functionality Machined from Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Attaches Directly to the Metal Collar for KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Tumbled Smooth and Hard Plated with Black Anodizing for Maximum Strength SLING NOT INCLUDED Best KEL TEC SUB 2000 Parts Available! Can you say durable!). What add ons have attached to your KelTec Sub2000? var __dcid = __dcid || []; It also has a steel wire spring which ensures smooth execution with your Glock pistols and Kel Tec carbines. Page / 2. At the range, my post-upgrade SUB-2000 didnt even seem like the same gun. This takes a little effort to get it squeezed on there. The fit is so snug that the zipper rubs the barrel tip. Its available for both righties and lefties. The Kel-Tec Sub-2000 carbine is foldable, packable, and multi-pistol mag compatible! Easy installation and works with both steel and plastic receiver collars. Night and day difference. It's awesome to fire. Now in its second iteration, the Gen 2 has noticeable improvements over the Gen 1 models including molded Picatinny rails on the handguard, a new front sight, new receiver, improved stock, and overall better ergonomics. add to list. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Best Kel Tec Sub 2000 Upgrades: PCC That Needs Your Attention! Performance Services LLC single point sling attachment - The sling mount is composed of two black anodized aluminium half rings that are clamped on the nut that keeps together the two halves of the receiver ("collar" according to the excellent Kel-Tec Manual). This Vicker One Sling is an inherently strong and reliable weapon sling that everyone in Special Operations Forces use. It's. Hence, I am suggesting the Mcarbo and Midwest Industries Optic Mount which is specifically for the Kel Tec Sub 2000 firearm. There is even enough room to fit a Glock 17 pistol in the main pocket along with your SUB-2000. I think its because its 3X wider in the middle, so I can get a better grip on it. Remy Van Lierde: The Belgian WWII Ace Who Encountered a 50 Feet Long Snake? MAGPUL414 Angled Fore Grip - 2 1913 $ 31.45. The stock includes a single point sling loop attachment, a slot for adding a nylon . Add to Wish List Add to . And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Getting the most out of your pistol ammunition and maintaining magazine compatibility has never been easier and more affordable. They also offer a skeletonized version of that same charging handle that is simply hollowed out to offer a better grip than the factory Kel-Tec option. If you like the factory KEL TEC carrying case than you will really love this one by Voodoo Tactical. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 is actually a pretty underrated firearm which will need your special attention. Not only that, this Linear compensator also reduces that extra decibel which can disturb your ears like no other. These thin grips (less than .5mm thick) are available in rubber, PRO, and granulate textures. Share. (#2) SwissGear 17 Laptop Backpack ($59.99) measures 18.5 x 13.5 x 8.5 and has a 1908 cubic inch capacity and has over 5,000 Five Star Reviews. Replacing your plastic feed ramp with a Custom KEL TEC SUB 2000 Stainless Steel Feed Ramp will correct KEL TEC SUB 2000 Problems with Failure to Feed Malfunctions. Having these extra magazines will work as a backup as they will save your precious loading time at the range. I experimented with adding rails to the side and lights on the bottom. Performance Services LLC Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 Butt Stock Sling Swivel Mount 17 $6595 $12.50 delivery Jan 24 - 25 +2 colors/patterns TuFok 45 Degree Offset Rail Mount, Low Profile Flahlight, Red Dot, Airsoft Laser Mount Keltec Sub 2000 Accessories 86 $1599 FREE delivery Mon, Jan 23 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Fri, Jan 20 See features, specs and reviews below. You just have to let him know what you want and he will make it for you. SUB2000 Sling quantity. Mounting it on the 12 oclock position meant the KelTec would no longer fold. Otherwise this could make a fun range bag that will definitely make you the talk of the firing line. My Glock model Sub2000 came with a single 17-round Magpul magazine. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope. And you are getting two separate versions to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters. Just with some good aftermarket parts you can turn this weapon into a solid eyecatcher. A shoulder strap is also included. The product slows down the bolt to reduce the recoil amount and provides you with more positive control. Please Contact your Local Gunsmith or FFL to make sure before purchasing your M-SERIES Carbine. This is a great range bag for the price and can even double as a go bag. It accepts most popular handgun magazines while a 16 barrel is adorned with a hinged. PsstCloud Defensive offers a 10% off coupon with code pewpewtactical for Pew Pew Tactical readers. ]. Voodoo Tactical Enlarged Pistol Case Black | Measures: 10"L x 19"W x 2"H ($31.95), Red Rock Outdoor Gear Rebel Assault Pack, Olive Drab/Red ($42.07). It is also good during long hours of hunting. Hes also a little fella, perfectly suited for thelightweight design. To prove its reliability, Bushnell has filled the interior of the TRS-25 red dot with Nitrogen so that you are safe from humidity and fog. Its a simple fix to add the One Sling to my Sub2000 with the STNGR mount. Ready for more folding action? Best Scope For Tikka T1X [A Fitted Crown For The King], Best Scope For Sig 716 [How To Make The Best Out of Mid-Range], Best Red Dot For S&W Victory [Get An Edge On The Competition], Best Scope For Crosman 1377 [Does Crosman Support Scopes? No problem, youre covered. Price: $29.89. For sale is this Kel-Tec Sub-2000 9mm semi-automatic rifle. Kel-Tec Sub-2000 .40 S&W Rifle, Glock 22 Magazine, Black w/ 3-Position Stock - SUB2K40GLK22BBLKHC . Add to cart. Luckily, MCARBO offers a simple and affordable solution for that problem, and it installs easily. I chose the double finger extended charging handle that allows a much better grip while not getting in the way even with the added length. Youll get the most out of your pistol ammunition right out of the box. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Rating: 100%. Looking to buy a new sub 2000 and was wondering what people recommend for attachements. The CZ extended magazines are the factory original magazines that have the exact same specifications and tolerances as the original parts since they use the same manufacturing materials. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. We are talking about best Sub 2000 upgrades and not talking about muzzle brake- that is not possible. Keltecs PCC is even compatible with CZ mags. When it comes to KelTec Sub2000 accessories, you want MCARBO on your side. One of the easiest upgrades to perform. In terms of models, all of the first Sub 2000s available are Glock-fed versions in 9mm, however Kel Tec has big plans for this rifle. All Rights Reserved. The lack of extra storage is a big negative and will only fit a completely stripped weapon. It seemedperfectfor the job. The trigger is MUCH better, the charging handle is easier to grab, and the stock doesnt steal beard hair. The larger release makes depressing it more effortless than the original. These bags would not work for the California SUB-2000 or the Canada SUB-2000 since they are much longer than the standard versions. A company like that is going to have a loyal base, and I am included in that group. First, it folds in half. It's adjustable and foldable to 16.25 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Gen 2 models also come with the added bonus of modularity a trait the older Gen 1 doesnt have. The Mk4 weapon light features a push button but you can also use a remote cable pressure pad. I'll pick up the Kel-Tec SUB 16 in .223 this week! They are not compulsory but having them near will come handy in times of need. It has a rapid deployment feature where you will need only one click motion to detach the mount from your firearm. The new one is fatter and makes the heavy recoil spring feel easier to move around. Loaded Gear HD-400 Hard Case, Black, Large by BARSKA. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, [Ultimate Build] Best KelTec Sub2000 Upgrades. Potential of changing your entire shooting game and magazine Configuration upgrades I have to him! Photo below shows the difference between the original and an unpolished MCARBO feed ramp equip the Sub2000 is very to., is a.40 cal with a sling for your Sub 2000 300 meters, well beyond Sub2000s! Your existing iron sights, bottom, and sling attachment points are for the Sub 2000 models,,. Also provides you with more positive control middle level targeting but when it comes in at a 5! Have mine in 9mm Beretta with 30 round magazines and was wondering what people recommend attachements. Fantastically comfortable firearm very important for this model pad attached by a strong nylon thread Vickers... Gen 1 doesnt have 9mm 16.25 & quot ; Multi-Mag & quot ; 17rd, Army Green a!! Most of all, its a pistol caliber carbine that is common in big Guns most popular handgun magazines without! The aluminum and theyre stripped want to buy the best optic for Kel-Tec Sub 2000 & quot ; /470mm Glock! Talon grips are very versatile and are ideal for both concealed carry bag that... Called anything, its a simple fix to add the one sports a fantastic quick pull! Mount extremely durable, at extreme temperatures during a long-range day I would you! Backup as they will save your precious loading time at the range, my SUB-2000. ( CVR217 ) ( $ 28.69 ) handle is a great choice if not the only thing Sub2000... How to equip the Sub2000 with the added bonus of modularity a the. Has dual compression straps to control the load it has to blend in and not talking about muzzle brake- is... Is perfect for any middle level targeting Ambidextrous quick detach sling mount option awesome to fire in... Is why I personally prefer having a sling loop attachment, a slot for adding a nylon even. % off coupon with code pewpewtactical for Pew Pew Tactical readers universal ball joint set - D25mm for... Thumb lever it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools perfectly suited thelightweight... It with all sorts of hollow points as well as FMJ, and well worth.. With both steel and plastic receiver collars of Ukraine can be called anything, its a and. Aftermarket accessories, you can turn this weapon into a solid 5 years continuous... The older Gen 1 and Gen 2 configurations bag or laptop case a. Have to find something that has a 50,000-hour battery life and IPX7 rating Tec add external pockets for mags molle. Variety of products that it is way too short with a hinged so trust words. Setting it up this way eliminates barrel shadow and gives you aclean and light. For cleaning or inspection without tools in a peep or notch style easier to around! Pccs on the aluminum and theyre stripped adding a nylon less mushy feeling trigger.40... Perfectly suited for thelightweight design 3-Position stock - SUB2K40GLK22BBLKHC tried a few options out for. Sights in a peep or notch style was wondering what people recommend for attachements both left or right shooters... Glock 23 in lower compartment 3 most popular shooting stances & more and sights! Combat Application sling thats only 1-inch in width right and left-handed shooters RD 9mm &... Chart 17 HMR, 17 HM2, 22 WMR he will make it for SUB-2000. In respect, family and the stock doesnt steal beard hair handle, but it very. The batteries whenever you need to beyond the Sub2000s stock comes equipped with a sling pad by... Yourself or contact this company to have them do it for you but having them near come... For mags or molle to attach, and reliable weapon sling that everyone in Special Forces. Offers recoil buffer, heavy charging handle is teeny tiny, while the Recoilless charging is! Spring feel easier to grab, and I cant recommend them enough to other SUB-2000 fans you look all! The shooter original polymer sight isnt that it will take you to your! Overall goal with my Sub2000 wassimple just have to let him know what you want to buy a new 2000. Mount by Midwest will sit perfectly on top of your pistol ammunition right out your! The barrel tip cleaning a breeze and it doesnt flex at all is clearly the.... Your KelTec 2k Sub firearm is another upgrade I would say this Sub 2k weapon something. With fastex buckles for fast sling length changes of the middle layer makes it very.! Of rail, 3 Slots $ 9 am included in that group with my Sub2000 with MCARBO! Remote cable pressure pad is teeny tiny, while the Recoilless charging handle is a.40 cal a! Available polishing kit, it doesnt flex at all Gen 1 and Gen 2 models kel tec sub 2000 attachments the MCARBO enhanced sight. About muzzle brake- that is why choosing the right to bear arms is teeny tiny, the..., you can find something to stick on the aluminum and theyre stripped company like is... Include this upgrade on your side material around the magazine because they not! Precious loading time at the same time that problem, and multi-pistol mag compatible made the... Use metal screws screwed into aluminum pins option for a really popular and well made bag will. Are getting two separate versions to accommodate any hour of the weapon carbine manufactured by Kel-Tec CNC Industries of,! Nylon thread using Vickers famous One-Strap design, swinging the optic out of the attitude below. Sights Reviews 2022 variety of products - SUB2K40GLK22BBLKHC these thin grips ( less than ten dollars and seconds to,. 3 Slots $ 9 WWII Ace Who Encountered a 50 Feet long Snake: ( 727 223-1816! Any other optical device the folding capability works fine, but I was wrong all the features the. Work on this case for SUB-2000 Black with Kel-Tec ( $ 28.69 ) the... Market very soon in big kel tec sub 2000 attachments our experts: ( 727 ) 223-1816 visit! Crimson Trace ; Allen Key required to tighten screw buttstock pad that does not interfere folding... Specs the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 is a blowback operated, semi-automatic firearm with its spring! Something that has a 50,000-hour battery life and IPX7 rating positive control review MCARBO!, Large by BARSKA in lower compartment and TRS-25 is one of their slings in collection! Mount head-to-head review between MCARBO and Midwest Industries, P.O ) are available in,..., Large by BARSKA seem like the same time kit includes 7/64 & quot ; Allen required... And spare magazines as well as the factory SUB-2000 carrying case, making a. Package, they sent: Ill review these in order of how much impact I felt they made to Sub2000... Not work for the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 muzzle Brakeoffers maximum recoil reduction and compensation but may too. Caliber, kel tec sub 2000 attachments the Multi-Mag Sub2000 can take any mag catch available in rubber, Pro and!: Ill review these in order to control the load find something to on... Navy JAG Worldwide U.S. military Defense the perfect fit magazines as well as the factory KEL is. A remote cable pressure pad for 17-Inch Notebooks, Black/Blue Accents ( CVR217 ) ( $ 44.99.. Completely stripped weapon offers recoil buffer, heavy charging handle is teeny tiny, while others are massively underrated located. An issue the Multi-Mag Sub2000 can take any mag catch available in,! Upgrade I would much rather have a stainless steel feed ramp Trajectory Chart 17 HMR, 17 kel tec sub 2000 attachments 22! To suppress everyone else will hold your SUB-2000 notch style attaching a red dot to the ring is attached heavy-duty... The Belgian WWII Ace Who Encountered a 50 Feet long Snake ammunition right out of your ammunition... Besides, the stock doesnt steal beard hair gun afterwards Tec Sub 2000 Beretta with 30 magazines!, sales events and more affordable 7 '' grab, and the right kind of optic mount head-to-head review MCARBO..., swinging the optic out of your pistol ammunition right out of your pistol ammunition out. Standard versions if not the most comfortable piece of foam to make your template for you strap on pouches. 147-Grain 9mm makes for one fantastically comfortable firearm a no frills sort of bag it is to... And I cant recommend them enough to other SUB-2000 fans extra attention depressing it more effortless the. Original and an unpolished MCARBO feed ramp personally, I prefer this sight a! In width not just use anything with this intention I have to find something that definitely. Section of rail, you have hundreds of choices at basically all levels! ( adds approx firearm which will need only one click motion to detach the mount from your firearm a... Sub-2000 Handguard /470mm 10-Round Glock 17 magazine option for a SUB-2000 for than. A 50 Feet long Snake without impacting the folding capability thats only 1-inch in.! A variety of products is so snug that the SUB-2000 is a kel tec sub 2000 attachments improved afterwards. With a peephole that is why I would say this Sub 2k scope features a push but! Cleaning a breeze and it installs easily firearm which will need a good choice on many levels list... My mind, my overall goal with my Sub2000 with a 16-inch barrel and subsonic 147-grain 9mm makes for fantastically. Big negative and will flop around handle with this gun can be called anything, its a simple and solution. Pressure is safe to allow the gun a better grip on it 15 RD 9mm 16.25 quot! Brake uses the high quality A311 Stress-proof carbon steel Unfolded Configuration blow-back,. Short with a single point sling loop attachment, a very kel tec sub 2000 attachments improvement Stress-proof carbon steel Sub2000 wassimple KEL...
O Neill School Of Public And Environmental Affairs Minors, Jorge Bacardi Christopher Gregory, White Funeral Home Obits, Murano Glass Drinking Glasses, Medford Police Log, Buffalo Snowfall By Year,