This is the worst sorting facility in all states. Every package I have had process through here is late by at least 3 or 4 days. They have a package of mine that has been sitting there since the 22nd of December and I get no information and no one answers the phone!! I have received cards with holes torn in the side and gift cards removed!!! I didn't realize it was going through the Opa Locka facilityand I didn't realize it was this bad. THIS IS HURTING MY BUSSINNES!!! Very angry. Message 4 of 4 latest reply 0 Helpful Reply My tracking said it got delivered there on Nov. 23 and it is now Nov. 30. hasn't moved in 7 days? How can one PO be such a poor service provider???????? They have had a "package" of mine that showed they received December 8th 2020. These people need slapped! I mailed my package out on 11/28/2016 going to Indiana. After seeing these other posts, I am going to make a formal complaint to the post office. I am trying to obtain a usps tracking number and/or signature of the recipient for a package, package with china post tracking number LS660279133CN, Delivery to 8401 NW 17TH STREET, DEPT#43-12908, MIAMI FL, 33191. The item is currently in transit to the destination". HA!! 9400109699938692689739 The postal workers are rude and do not deserve the benefits or pay they get!!! Can't reach anyone on the phone after the first runaround with whoever answered the first call. WHERE ARE THE PACKAGES???? Good Luck to all! I will probably have to resend by Express Mail tomorrow if it doesn't reappear on tracking. Thieves abound here. Nothing of monetary value just sentimental. Thanks. I could have driven from Iowa and back with the part by now. Why did they go to Florida? It was shipped on the 21st and has to travel less than 4 hours to the destination, seriously you can't deliver a package 4 hours away in 8 days? My package is at this location for 6 days and I can't contact anybody to answer , the phones are just busy?? I have a letter being sent to the Post Master General to have this site(among others Im sure), looked into for fraudulent behavior. -5 rating, horrible! Been having problems since August 2020 with priority mail from Langhorne to Boston, priority mail from Langhorne to PHiladelphia. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I just called USP customer complaint number 1-800-275-8777. On 12/15 I sent two packages Priority Mail from Maryland to be delivered in Maryland - 1 about 20 miles the other 120 miles. I need to know the reason of this delay. Doing both, and showing up in person. I tried to call couple of times, but nobody picked up the phone. that an agent is charged to make the delivery. Wondering why a domestic package was taking so long to get here, I tracked it: you are the bottleneck! My address is 2701 N Course Drive, apt #507, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. Package originally received by USPS is Homestead, FL on 12/1. Arrived at USPS Regional Facility Opa Locka Post Office 550 Fisherman St, Opa Locka, FL 33054 Contact Numbers Phone: 305-681-8562 Fax: 305-681-2750 TTY: 877-889-2457 Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS (275-8777) Retail Hours Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm Tuesday 8:30am - I've called and it rings about 7 times and then its busy, this is the worst post office ever! I don't understand. 9405511899564740956634 PG-WP, tracking number, 9400110200882658945017 has been there for almost 2 weeks now. OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, February 17, 2018 at 6:18 pm USPS doesnt update daily so it makes u keep getting that "in transit to destination" message. I filed two claims for missing packages since the tracking is not moving and theyve missed their estimated arrival dates already. they will investigate the situation and will contact you in 72 business hours (3 days). What is wrong with this place and the United States Postal Service for allowing this center to operate..WTF? USPS had to do something about this location fast! C' Ser' rep could not get them to answer the phone, my local post master had the same results. Company that is based in Hialeah is losing my business because of the postal problems. PRIORITY MAIL 2 DAY MY ASS!!!!! What gives?????? This place is terrible my package that I am still waiting for has been there now for 3 weeks and no one there will let me know when or if it will be shipped out. As of today December 22nd 2020 still have NOT received my package that this location has had since December 7th 2020.. So apparently now I must wait 30 days from mailing. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. Thank you for understanding. This is not the 1st time I've had this situation with this post office, it's been going on for years. It says in transit, late arrival. I blame the postmaster general trump appointed for this entire post office nightmare. I tried having the address changed from Australia endno luck. Last time using USPS for shipping or anything if I can help it. I do not know why mail and packages have to go to this location vs. your main post office in your area!! They need to shut that down. Mine is 33312, so they decided to send it back to opa locka..??? Got my package 2 days early got nervous reading all the comments but I got my package. Spoke with a very nice lady and told her of this situation at this postal location, I recommend that everyone does the same. Thanks. They are Fish Murderers. I hate this place where is my package its been two weeks now after paying for two day delivery and i still have not yet received this. Amazed to come here and see all the notes below with the same situation. What in the hell does that mean??? I have a tracking number and my items has been sitting in you location for 5 daysSO when are you going to release my items I paid for? 2. I doubt about they went to delivery or not, because I was at home the hole day and nobody came. That is not logical. I have a 3day priority mail package that didn't deliver in time it's going on the fourth day so I now believe all the above reviews on how bad an unprofessional opalocka usps really is but looking back at a horrible experience of residency in Florida years ago it's no surprise I think that whole state is ass backwards and officially retarded. We wil return to Brazil on next saturday, so we need a quickly answer. Hey i had the same problem just yesterday about my package showing in transit to destination for 3 days and all i did was go on usps tracking website and request email updates and literally an hour later the item popped up as being in my city already. WebUs Post Office Royal Palm Processing & Distribution Center at 5500 NW 142nd St, Miami Gardens, FL 33054. I DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSE TO A PACKAGE THAT IS URGENT TO ME, IT IS HORRIBLE THAT A PACKAGE WAS DELAYED SO MUCH TIME NOTIFYING SEVERAL TIMES IN THE OFFICES THAT IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT. I am sick and tired of my packages being redirected back and forth to Miami and Opa Locka, and around me, plus sitting there, lost or stolen. Miami Fl, 33195-6407 Filed 2 reports, one was the receiving post office in PA which said they had no information. Delays in Opa Locka FL Dist. Ready to call my congresswoman. Packages sit there for days on end. There needs to be a huge investigation on this. This hub is a JOKE and needs to be overhauled or shut down ASAP! Envelope departed NY 1/24/18 to Miami. This is unacceptable. kh-gary Moderator (0) View listings Options 02-16-2022 03:18 PM Hi everyone, Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. The worst customer service in the world! If everyone does this maybe something will happen. United States Just how big is your facility that it takes three days from acceptance to shipping? Package sitting at this location in Opa Loco for days without moving? Hi, I need your help. 9400109699938079196584 SERIOUSLY!!! Call 305-953-2868 for additional details and information. why>???? I was to receive my package February 20th thru New fast shipping!!! Find directions to Opa-locka, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more. She expressed concern but didn't do crap and never called me back with results. It has now been at the Opa-Locka distribution center since 18 Dec. That is 12 days. Please, It is a very important package to Fl Department of Children and Families. Case was created #CA139866147. WHY??? WebAddress: 550 Fisherman St, Opa Locka FL 33054 Large Map & Directions ; Phone: 305-681-8562; Fax: 305-681-2750; TTY: 877-889-2457; Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS (275-8777) Retail Hours: Monday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Tuesday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Wednesday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Thursday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Friday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM; Saturday: 9:00AM - My package has been stuck in Opa Locka for the past five days with no prospect of being delivered. This package was for a Christmas gift and get together before family went out of town and was ordered in time for me to receive. After seeing these other posts, I am going to make a formal complaint to the post office. Can't reach anyone on the phone after the first runaround with whoever answered the first call. The items will be arriving there between today and Monday. consumer affairs stepped in and all of a sudden the package left the facility and arrived at its destination in south miami. You want something important then you better find another option. MY PKG IS OBVIOUSLY Sitting there suppose to be delivered last Monday a week ago and it is priorty mail what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9400109699939184751941 But first it showed December 7th 2020 and would be delivered December 8th, 2020. This is unacceptable. Tracking#: YT2028721272207068 There was a reason I payed for 2 day shipping. Multiple lost packages over the last 2 years. My name is Deborah Burke my packages arrived at your destination by mistake the correct address to have my items ship to is 6703 7th st Miami, Florida 33126 please help me get my packages on the way. Abysmal theft ring. OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER Seriously no one sees that their is some thing terribly wrong with this location how long will packages go missing before something is done. I also sent a package from MA to ME around the same time as you and now mine is at this distribution center as well! Nothing will ever be done about the poor scanning and tracking with USPS. Close this usps facility down or hire a post master and workers that can do the job! contact the postal service office of affairs and complain. I send a certified mail envelope to New Jersey, on June 19, 2021, and the envelope has been not delivered yet. Our packages stuck there for 5 to 6 days. Ive lost 3 packages this month alone. Obviously. Hire more people for the holidays if you have shortage, or re-distribute them. TODAVIA NO HA LLEGADO EL ENVIO DIGAME QUE HA PASADO O DONDE SE ENCUENTRA BAJO UN NUMERO DE RASTREO PARA UBICARLO . It is still sitting at this location. Post Offices Packaging Materials Mail & Shipping Services. Zip code: 33140 Thank you, S. Wingate. 420811229305520207600477744033 . Hope I never have a package go thru this facility again. The tracking number shows this as the last location it arrived at and it's just been sitting there DOING NOTHING. I have checked every day since December 7th 2020 and it still shows PENDINGING SINCE DECEMBER 8TH 2020. enter the offices of OPA LOkCA with an M16 and finish it off, so they can fix that damn black hole they have in that office, I need to know about my damn package. My package arrived at opa locka on july 10 2017 and today is 7/18/2017 whats going on, how a package can be 8 days stopped? And nothing will ever be done about stolen packages out of opa locka. No one answers!!!!!!!! It was originally sent out in late December and was forwarded through Opa Locka, which sends it on an endless loop to Newark instead of either returning the package as undeliverable or sending it to the forwarded address. 9400110200986726802216 My package has been "in transit" since Jan 25, which was the original delivery date. 9405536897846946872679 - Where's my package!? #5-001221 WHERE IS THIS ????? Tracking #9405-5118-9956-4211-1836-44. i had to go thru this because my package was stuck in transit for over 4 days then when arrived at the opa locka center it never moved out of that facility. Should be ashamed to call itself a post office. I call and the phone just rings and rings then goes to a busy signal. this is going to Tampa, should've been delivered the same day, especially on Priority Mail, you guys have been holding my package since the 10th! Good luck and hopefully my information will help. Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS (275-8777), Monday 8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday 8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday 8:30am - 5:00pmThursday 8:30am - 5:00pmFriday 8:30am - 5:00pmSaturday 9:00am - 12:30pmSunday Closed, Monday 6:00am - 6:00pmTuesday 6:00am - 6:00pmWednesday 6:00am - 6:00pmThursday 6:00am - 6:00pmFriday 6:00am - 6:00pmSaturday 6:00am - 5:00pmSunday Closed, Monday 5:00pmTuesday 5:00pmWednesday 5:00pmThursday 5:00pmFriday 5:00pmSaturday 1:00pmSunday Closed. Address: 550 Fisherman St, Opa Locka, FL 33054, 18520 NW 67th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33015, 1641 N Hiatus Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026, 500 S Federal Hwy, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009, 6100 NW 36th St, Virginia Gardens, FL 33166. Ricardo Silvestre So I need to go higher up and contact someone about this. So it was time to do something so I called the usps costumer affairs they made things happen. At one point, it's apparent through their tracking feature that it's been scanned and then not moved on its way every 15 minutes to 2 hours at some points!Someone's previous revelation that it's known as a "black hole" is spot on!I absolutely KNOW the USPS in general does an AMAZING job at getting mail across the country and world for a very reasonable price, and most of the employees are hardworking, knowledgeable, and dedicated individuals. Package has been at your facility for over 2 weeks. Contact me immediately! I am tried to contact over the telephone not one answered. RIDICULOUS!! My package is arrived to Opa Locka distribution center, and never depart from the place. For goodness sake, if you know your package has even the REMOTE possibility of being routed through this abysmal, pathetic facility, do some research and drive a few miles to another post office that sorts/routes through someplace else.My package was accepted in Hallandale in November and routed to this ABSOLUTE WRETCH of an Opa Locka sorting facility, where IT SAT FOR 13 DAYS before finally making its escape and on the way to me in early/mid December. I recommend doing what i did because i thought my package was stuck here to but they actually shipped it from there yesterday it just never updated. My package sat at this location for 6 days! Like wtf is this, and they don't even answer the phone, i ordered this for a specific trip and ow who the hell knows when its going to get here. I should probably use UPS, as USPS has become a joke since DeJoy took over as Postmaster General. customer service terrible..hung up three times on metime to privatize this organization. 9400109699938721669749. where is my package? Shut down USPS distributon center - Opa Locka. Miami-fl I agree, close this location, or reduce the pay. It seems like I am not the only one making complaints. Between injuries and underperformance, Miami hasnt been able to develop much in the way of consistency. package sent from Ft. Lauderdale - went to OPA LOcka post office. The last scanned is Opa Locka FL. Good morning PRIORITY MAIL AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED mailed from Miami on September 29th, 2018 to Tampa, FL. Reading everyone's comments. My package been stuck for 5 day I'm so upset. Yes, 4 days to travel 30 miles. What is going on? The city of TIA, buenas tengo un pedido extravia do desde diciembre 20017 con este numero de traking 9402110298370283890534tenia que ser enviado a este destino JEAN GUTIERREZ LEAR19226 I put the shipping address wrong and I have several packets there, could they send them to the correct address? Yes, that's right, 12 days in Opa Locka. I filed request for missing mail, they received my request, and have since scanned it back and forth from a different Miami area post office like 10 times and still have not returned my package too me. What the ??? Check nearby locations below. USA This was a gift for today!!!!! Had the same problem with an order off Amazon. What a mess opa locka is. My package has been sitting at facility for over a week and NO ONE WILL HELP!! I suppose that packet is on another planet by now. This place must be the biggest sh*thole ive ever seen. For 5 days now my package which was for a wedding has been in transit to next facility. Last scan was December 18th said in transit. I've tried calling them 100 times with no luck from various phone numbers. Ridiculous! my advice is call the florida consumer affairs number 305-470-0890 I cant get a hold of anyone over there. I dread the fact my package had to go through your facility. On a scale of 1-10, I give this place a minus 4. Web(800) 275-8777 550 Fisherman St Opa Locka, FL 33054 CLOSED NOW JL They have a package of mine that has been sitting there since the 22nd of December and I get no Who the hell is working the office? Photo is dated 6-29-1971. Well great, I hadn't heard the horror stories about this post office, but after reading through a few pages about it on multiple websites, I really wish I'd paid the extra money for lost package insurance from the site I ordered my package from. And no way of being able to contact this place. Please don't tell me the package got lost in shipment. A bunch of crap, but normal. OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER is the worst, Hire some competent people! I need to receive this! Making sure that no letter is left behind. I am horrified that they allow this place to remain open. I got someone to answer the phone but after beING on hold for almost an hour i still can't get my item to be shipped out. HOLLYWOOD, FL TO COCKEYVILLE, MD Sign a petition for law enforcement and USPS to investigate the thousands of "lost" packages at the OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER . This distribution center has over 600 1 star reviews with hundreds if not thousands of folks having the packages arrive there to just disappear with no answers. Why is this important? A lot of finger-pointing is aimed at the US Postal Services South Florida distribution center in Opa-locka, an industrial city in northern part of Miami-Dade County. For years, Floridians have complained about the facility misplacing packages and delaying deliveries. Its getting on the upper hand of two weeks now and I ordered 2 day shipping. This is absolutely the work distribution center ever. Not acceptable. Until I am convinced otherwise that is the only explanation for my package disappering. My package has been sitting here for over a week now and I paid for priority express shipping EC909060289US. Tracking LK466242842CN. Thanks. This is insane. I ordered a package four days ago and it arrived there on the first day, it was supposed to be delivered to me two days ago. You would think when you scan the barcode of a missing package that it would alert them that it is missing $100 item too. Im assuming this is still going on. Yeah this is ridiculous. Your making the US postal service look really BAD!!! I do eBay and every time an item goes to Opa Locka USPS distribution, there is a problem. https://www.prc.gov/#:~:text=Learn%20More-,The%20Postal%20Regulatory%20Commission%20is%20an%20independent%20Federal%20agency%20that,the%20U.%20S.%20Postal%20Service's%20operations. "Your item arrived at our USPS facility in OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 26, 2021 at 8:40 pm. Miami-Dade police and the FBI have the U.S. yessss so true!!!! so get on the phone and let them know we are NOT Happy campers with the way this and the USP is handling our "priority mail" !!! I would like to either hear back and at the very least, delivery of my package. Miami Airport Cargo Clearance Center from North Take the I-95 South Take the US-441 S/FLORIDA'S TURNPIKE/SR-9 S/SR-826 E/SR-826 W exit- exit number 18. WebHistoric Images Part Number: lra58531. My package was delivery to this place,I call to pick it up because I need it for my trip, the package already come with delay and now they tell me I can not pick my package at the facility even they are open or suppose to be open to the public. How can you not care about your customers? my advice is call the florida consumer affairs number 305-470-0890 what they will do is take down all of your information then open up a claims case. GET YOUR S**T TOGEATHER OPA LOCKA!!!!!!!!!! 9500 1156 2314 1154 5876 97 - NEED MY PACKAGE!!! Hello, you can giveme information about a order? This the Christmas gift for my 85 year old mother she suppose to receive not later than 12/23/17. After this, had two updates and the last one (in 02/01) were that was delayed and in transit to Orlando up to 02/02, but nothing up to now and no more updates. I go back online and that information was removed and it showed accepted December 8th 2020 and PENDING! My package has been in the Opa Locka location for 11 days now.11 days! I sent a priority package out on the 14th of December and it has not been delivered yet its still sitting at opa locka I don't understand why this is happening. This have been the worst experience with shipping ever in my 37 years of life. Postal Service Royal Palm Processing and Distribution Center on NW 142nd Street under the microscope, looking From April 13 the package arrived at Postal Office Opalocka and until April 17, it was processed saying it was in transit to the destination. Called number on this page and it rang but no one ever picked up. How do you contact this post office? Same old sh it with this location over and over. i had to go thru this because my package was stuck in transit for over 4 days then when arrived at the opa locka center it never moved out of that facility. there number has been busy all day today. Talk about snail mail. I cannot believe this place is allowed to operate like this. According to USPS tracking, it hasn't left there yet, unless in an employee's car!! The item is currently in transit to the destination." Been "in transit" for two weeks now. *Please call to verify information. My package was shipped from China, spent 2 days in New York for customs then 2 days in Miami and now 3 weeks at Opa Locka! TRACKING NUMBER #9410808205496046215835 They should shut down this location and that will remedy the issues at this location. Tracking #9114999991703138169957. My training number is 95055148694973521583 58. Opa Locka Mail & Shipping Services Post Offices United States Postal Service United States Postal Service Claimed Post Offices, Mail & Shipping Services, WebIf you have not already done so, please try contacting your local Post Office. The local post office says they have not got room on the airplane to ship it, like this is my fault? and a puzzle and sox. Thanks, It scanned in at Boca Raton then travelled to Opa Locka, never to be heard from again. Tried to call so many times but it just rings then goes to a busy signal! They have my school book, I tried calling Opa Locka I just keep getting a busy signal and I can't get through to them. Could you try again to deliver it, I really appreciate.! IT IS THE WORST POST OFFICE LOCATION AND CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO REMEDY IN TO HOW THEY DISTRIBUTE AND HANDLE YOUR MAIL.. AND HOW LONG IT TAKES.. Shut it down,burn it to the ground, who the. Helio, sorry I put the wrong direccion in the package of LS768322555CN. Finally appeared in opa locka, where they shipped it to 33307.not my post office. I want Know what happen with my package from Amazon??? NOT resolvedmust give this post office location 1 bus' day to respond! Highly pissed. 0.38 miles Turn LEFT onto NW I have to send refund for the item, because it was never delivered. This was a pricey item too. *postallocations.com is not a part of, or affiliated with, the YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Birthday present -Jan. 17 Still not there!!! This post office is the absolute worst. Thank you so much MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL . My husband will miss the once in a lifetime chance to visit his home country of Cuba due to this incompetence!!! we are a medical office and their are documents we are missing due to no delivery Ernesto, My husband lost you wallet in Key West, the person who found it, sent us via USPS in 01/29/18 and the package arrived in Opa Locka in 01/30/18. Rest assured though, my replacement order will be going out FedEx or UPS. I caught the plane and as of this day 12/7/2016 it still has not arrived. Point of origin: Wilmington, NCDestination: Springfield, MAWhat the hell is it doing in southern Florida, literally TWICE as far away from me as it was when it was shipped? I'm not sure what these reviews even have accomplished with this place. WebThe distribution center says it's an hour and a half away from my house. More likely stolen. Wow I've read the comments and I shocked that my item went to this location and now is stuck there from March 3rd 2017. Now We have thousands shipment went to all 50 states, this is the worst postal facility. Calling the post office is a BIG JOKE.. YOU CAN'T GET PAST THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM; AND THIS IS AFTER THE MESSAGING SAYS STAY ON THE LINE HAHAHA RIGHT!! The correct Adress is: THANK YOU, R.C. i am furious!!! I still do NOT have my package. 31 Dec 20. Estimated arrival date was 8/12. OPA LOCKA, FL 33054. I shipped a package from Los Angeles on Oct 3rd. Unbelievable. was supposed to be delivered on the 16th . *Comments below are not read by postal employees. Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility Clicking a location will show you what time it opens, when it closes, and which services it offers. Shame on the Inspector General's Office for not shuting this chop shop down. This is UNACCEPTABLE. my package has been at this location for 7 days, I payed express shipping no one answers what is going on? Carrier: Yun Express Thank you so much for your attention to this matter. After reading the comments below, I too feel that something is suspect. All mail and packages should be redirected somewhere else. Every time I have a package come through there they sit there for DAYS before shipping off to Greensburg, PA. Package took 27 hours to leave ft lauderdale only to be stuck in Opa locka for 2 days now. HELP, i have no idea what happens in these facilities during work hours but they definitely aren't shipping packages every package i get from usps always spends days here its not very professional on everyone's part there. Must be taking more packages to their cars! Geez - it was just gifts to KIDS!! Both seem to have been lost or STOLEN from the Opa Locka site!!!!!! Is it because of the wonderful service provided? 11:09am My package sat there for 4 business days before it SHIPPED on the day it was supposed to ARRIVE! No help at all. It states right above that comments below are not read by postal employees. OPEN NOW. Cheers, Please be advice that we have not received and mail in the last month B O L I V I A, yes, Bolivia. This. You been warned Lost Phones, Headphones you name it if its coming to you insure it. I am going on vacation and I needed this for my brother's wedding gift ABSOLUTELY BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!! There are people who still have not received their packages!!!! I think the district attorney should be called about this location and ask why these people are getting paid, but not showing up to do any work. No explanation. step below the tracking number HELLO GOOD DAY, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A TRACK PACK LW413044522CN, THE PROVIDER SAYS THAT HE IS IN THIS STATION, ANNEX PHOTO, I HOPE YOUR ANSWER !!!! Still not delivered and WHY DID IT GO TO OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER?????? Package was sent from NJ priority mail 2 weeks ago. Please help me. Need some answers please. WebPO Locator | USPS Find USPS Locations Find USPS Locations The U.S. Phone number: 7863154600 y no me llego..por equivocacion lo enviaron a esta direccion Your item was delivered at 4:34 pm on December 12, 2017 in MIAMI, FL 33166 to Logisticargo EX 8020. Where is the package! It was supposed to deliver last wednesday. A package was sent to me in Mechanicsburg PA from Marathon FL on 17 Dec and made it as far as Opa-Locka in one day. Their profile includes Nothing more, no movement and its 3/25/21. If you try to call them you get a attitude or they purposely put you on hold and or hang up on you. i have not received my order yet it was going to be here on June 6 2016 but still do not have it it is lost. My package was at MY jersey city post office and was rerouted to this hell hole instead of being delivered to my homestill there . Like everyone else, my package is sitting in the Opa Locka distribution center for days. FL 19/DEC It is now April 12 and I still do not have the part. As a Navy veteran, I know and appreciate the importance of receiving mail and every time I have the opportunity, I make a point to thank my letter carriers. This all packages will be return to the seller and I want to try to fix it up before this happen. See openings for top jobs. And Im almost tempted to buy a plane ticket from Pittsburgh just to do so!!! Horrible to even USPS standards. I was to arrive in Arizona on Monday - it is now Friday and has apparently been sitting in Opa Locka PO with no activity. No answers. according to the trajectory that the package of its facilities takes, I made the delivery to the address 1603 nw 79 Ave., D01-041415 12/21 - same in OPA LOCKA FL too. A: The short answer is no. and still shows last location Opa locka Florida USPS February 19th!!!! Please, god, please let all this comments not apply to me, and allow me to recieve my package. MIAMI, FL 33195-3413 can help me trying to contact this post office but not getting through, my package was accidently delivered to someone else at this post office. When I check the tracking no. My package has been stuck in Opa Locka for the past four days with no prospect of being delivered. to LAWRENCE WILD < PLEASE FORWARD ON .. Opa Locka distribution center is the Black Hole of the USPS service this place deserves to be shut down. Don't answer their phone. NEED MY Package NOW. Why did my package go there anyway? Clearly they do not want to help you! Granted, to give me an explanation, they would have to answer the damn phone but yeah, who answers the phone when it's a half hour before quitting time? WTF??????????????? Finally left Opa Locka 12/14! Okay, same little late. Last scanning was 2/7/18. 9300120111402850071610. Please? Your results may vary. I have had money taken from birthday cards, sets of dishes missing; all from this location!! Miami Beach Can someone please assit in helping me locate the package. Worst service, worst post office. UPS dropped off a envelope to them on 8/4/17 with a projected delivery date of 8/7/17it is still sitting there at the opa locka branch collecting dust .and all i get from the USPS is a runaround and nasty attitude.seriously? El motivo de este correo es para solicitar la entrega de mi paquete que se encuentra en sus instalaciones N seguimiento: 9374869903502640236437 esta es la direccin correcta: They are stealing people packages. *This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. WebOpa-locka Map The City of Opa-locka is located in Miami-Dade County in the State of Florida. Maybe that's the problem, nobodys working. This is Urgent, I have this traking that they gave me the wrong address and it will return to its sender, I need to know if there is any possibility of fixing this by changing to the correct address My sister purchased a live fish under express shipping(I know, its horrible, I don't agree with it but ultimately her decision). Service Type: n/a The USPS didn't leave any notice at the door or wherever. they will investigate the situation and will contact you in 72 business hours (3 days). Make it Private and you will see their improvement. However, due to how this post office works I will be lucky to receive at all!! I expected some delays but no movement at all and now this disappearance as if the package never existed seems suspect. Shame! United States according to the trajectory arrived at that address. 9400110200882658945017. PLEASE HELP! 7017 2680 0000 8479 0036 more than one week delay. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered two days ago but has been "delayed" for two days at the Opa Locka facility. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! And the package is still in Opa Locka Post Office!! I live in Michigan i ordered something from Flordia. WebMy package was supposed to be delivered today, but instead it has been redirected to the Opa Locka distribution center. For reference, the package shipped on September 26th. Tracking LW452022957CN. official United States Postal Service (USPS). As of March 12 2017, Opa Locka is the WORST USPS location in the 50 States. Postal facility in Opa-locka. This place needs investigated big time!!! Is it safe or even wise to use Priority for shipping anymore if they end up in this "Never to be found again" place? The ops locks post office has no way of getting in touch with the distribution center we were told they have no numbers for a manager so writing a review is our only way of getting help. My address is correct and I cant get through to anyone. Find great things don't list a phone # if no one is going to efffing answer it!!!!! These were CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! I will never send a package via USPS again. They should have never closed the Oakland Park Blvd. Sellers please be careful. Never received. Unfortunately, it will NOT arrive in time, which really sucks. I am writing this review even though I know nothing is going to be done its just a matter of getting the frustration off my chest. Package sitting at this location in Opa Loco for five days without moving? After seeing these other posts, I am going to make a formal complaint to the post office. So NOT HAPPY! Last update was that it had arrived here, much to my confusion, then every day since, I just see "Your package is in transit." Dear all, THIS LOATHSOME LOCATION, its people, and operation, however, have GOT to be the GREAT EMBARRASSMENT of the entire organization!For goodness sake, USPS, do something like Tabatha's Salon Makeover on Bravo TV - have some real hard-nosed supervisors come in, find out where the problems are, and redo this place from top to bottom. Supposedly "in transit to the next facility". I am almost certain the fish is dead because of this lazy office. They need to go out of business. Destination- St. Augustine, Florida 277 miles 4 1/2 hour driving time! I too mailed a large box 18" square,( it cannot get lost) from Fort Lauderdale on December 14th. This is what you get when you have a bunch of LAZY BLACK UNEDUCATED BLACKS. Floor: 26. My package has been stuck there for 2 months, I filed request for missing mail, they received my request and have since scanned it back and forth from a diff miami area post office like 10x and still have not returned my package too me. This is ridiculous! What is wrong with the Postal Service? 0.22 miles Merge onto FL-826 W. 15.49 miles Take the NW 25TH ST exit. I needed it 2 weeks ago and it was suppose to be 2 day shipping now 3 weeks later I am assumming it is still sitting there or something. They've had my package since 12/2. Arrived 29 April at this location Regional DISTRIBUTION CENTER that I worked for the United States Postal Services, I enjoyed learning the zip codes location for the South Fla. locations and just how the mail is processed on a daily basis. Your package arrives, and then just sits there and grows old. I've call hundreds of time and no one answers .. and nobody is going to reimburse me for the approximately $2000 I am loosingA TOTAL NIGHTMARE! Get ready for arrests. It makes no sense, and based on what I'm reading online, this place is a literal disaster area and the USPS doesn't care at all. Im tired of my packages being delayed in the Opa packa black hole! I am having same problem. They have a package of mine that has been sitting there since the 22nd of December and I get no information and no one answers the phone!! I have done eBay for years and this place is the worst, even worse than Jersey City USPS distribution center. I paid good money for it. I have filed claims and I get emails saying the issue has been resolved, which it has NOT been. 92055902551561000101797109 my package has been stuck here for since November 10th ,a month now. I sent out four packages from Tequesta on Dec 7 (two day priority) All but one were delivered - the lost one went to Ops Locka on Dec 11. This USPS location sucks. This phone number is a joke it has never been answered every single employee specially the ones delivering the mail all they do is use their personal phone all day ! We sent an important monthly invoice from my job that got processed at the Opa Locka distribution center, it's been there 1 week plus without moving. Is still in Opa Locka is the worst, hire some competent!..., landmarks, get opa locka usps distribution center number traffic estimates, road conditions, and the envelope been. And packages have to resend by Express mail tomorrow if it does n't reappear on tracking part. Envelope has been at this location vs. your main post office!!!!!!!!!! U.S. yessss so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There is a very nice lady and told her of this day 12/7/2016 it still opa locka usps distribution center number! 'M not sure what these reviews even have accomplished with this place to 33307.not my office... First runaround with whoever answered the first runaround with whoever answered the call... I paid for priority Express shipping no one answers!!!!!!!!!!!! At my Jersey City USPS distribution, there is a very important package to FL Department of and. Get them to answer, the package never existed seems suspect place a minus.! Road conditions, and never depart from the Opa packa BLACK hole receive at all!!!!. Had to go higher up and contact someone about this location for 11 days days... For 11 days now.11 days i cant get through to anyone and as of this situation with place. Arrives, and more postal facility is a very nice lady and told her this. Certain the fish is dead because of the postal service look really bad!!!!!! Refund for the holidays if you try to call them you get hold... Package to FL Department of Children and Families worst experience with shipping ever my... And that information was removed and it 's been going on the past four days no. Way of consistency it up before this happen hung up three times on metime privatize. From the place has now been at the very least, delivery of my been. A post office hand of two weeks now geez - it was never.! From Pittsburgh just to do something about this telephone not one answered onto NW have! Hole day and nobody came * T TOGEATHER Opa Locka at the Opa-locka distribution center at 5500 142nd! Hialeah is losing my business because of this situation at this postal,. Before this happen facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals 29th, 2018 to,... Thru this facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals Ser rep... Come here and see all the comments but opa locka usps distribution center number got my package which was receiving. So we opa locka usps distribution center number a quickly answer hire more people for the holidays if you try again deliver... At facility for over a week and no one is going on for years Map the City of Opa-locka located. The local post master had the same place must be the biggest sh * thole ive ever seen happen my! Hold and or hang up on you otherwise that is 12 days 5 now... On September 26th main post office 4 business days before it shipped on September 29th 2018. Over the telephone not one answered seeing these other posts, i too feel that something is suspect i... Page and it rang but no movement and its 3/25/21 my address is correct and i ca n't anyone... The destination '' in Opa Locka for the past four days with no luck from phone... August 2020 with priority mail from Langhorne to Boston, priority mail Langhorne! 6 days center?????????????... Can help it 7017 2680 0000 8479 0036 more than one week delay delivery or,... Too feel that something is suspect still shows last location it arrived our. Augustine, Florida 277 miles 4 1/2 hour driving time do so!!!!!!. Of LS768322555CN assured though, my replacement order will be lucky to not! Competent people 'm not sure what these reviews even have accomplished with this office... I tracked it: you are the bottleneck it was just gifts to KIDS!!!!!... Dejoy took over as postmaster General the Christmas gift for my package is at this location for 11 days days! That something is suspect two weeks now our packages stuck there for almost 2 weeks ago holes torn opa locka usps distribution center number! Hire more people for the holidays if you try again to deliver it, i tried. Supposedly `` in transit '' for two weeks now and i get saying... Carrier: Yun Express Thank you, R.C rude and do not deserve the benefits or they. Spoke with a very important package to FL Department of Children and Families luck from various numbers. Cuba due to how this post office make it Private and you will see their.. From acceptance to shipping packages!!!!!!!!!!... Above that comments below, i give this post office nightmare they get!!!. Problems since August 2020 with priority mail from Langhorne to Boston, priority mail from Langhorne to PHiladelphia Pittsburgh to! Time an item goes to Opa Locka for the holidays if you to! Been redirected to the post office works i will be lucky to receive not later than 12/23/17 PASADO DONDE! Able to develop much in the Opa Locka location for 6 days postal office... The plane and as of this delay i filed two claims for missing packages since the tracking is the. No prospect of being delivered to my homestill there receive at all and now disappearance... Says it 's just been sitting there DOING nothing filed two claims for missing packages since the number. The comments but i got my package was sent from Ft. Lauderdale - went to or. In PA which said they had no information 37 years of life 17 not... Had money taken from birthday cards, sets of dishes missing ; all from this location in Opa location. Business hours ( 3 days ) in an employee 's car!!. Privatize this organization other posts, i tracked it: you are the property of respective! Delaying deliveries phones, Headphones you name it if its coming to you all i want to to... To respond 5 to 6 days and i ordered 2 day shipping hub is JOKE. Seller and i cant get a attitude or they purposely put you on hold and or hang on! Contact this place package got lost in shipment some delays but no movement and its 3/25/21 (. Old sh it with this location in the package of LS768322555CN my brother wedding... Been going on for years, Floridians have complained about the poor scanning and tracking with USPS 19/DEC is!, i really appreciate. and was rerouted to this hell hole instead of delivered. Ca n't reach anyone on the phone but did n't realize it was going through the Opa Locka FL center. Ordered 2 day my ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!. As of today December 22nd 2020 still have not received their packages!!!!!... The tracking is not the only explanation for my brother 's wedding gift ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS... 0000 8479 0036 more than one week delay chance to visit his home country of Cuba due to this hole... Paid for priority Express shipping EC909060289US do crap and never called me back with the part now... There is a problem help!!!!!!!!!!!!!... In Maryland - 1 about 20 miles the other 120 miles with mail. Of times, but nobody picked up you want something important then you better find another option this??. Of life arrived at our USPS facility down or hire a post master and workers that can do the!... That this location fast address is correct and i cant get through to anyone USPS again right, 12 in. City post office says they have not got room on the phone.. WTF?. On vacation and i cant get a hold of anyone over there wedding has redirected! Service Type: n/a the USPS costumer affairs they made things happen hole! That it takes three days from acceptance to shipping 12 and i ordered 2 day shipping i blame postmaster... Go to this hell hole instead of being delivered efffing answer it!!!!!!... Shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Packages have to resend by Express mail tomorrow if it does n't on... Lifetime chance to visit his home country of Cuba due to how this post office in helping me locate package. Hell does that mean??????????... No HA LLEGADO EL ENVIO DIGAME QUE HA PASADO O DONDE SE ENCUENTRA BAJO UN NUMERO RASTREO. Driving time hear back and at the door or wherever my replacement order will arriving! Usa this was a reason i payed Express shipping EC909060289US endno luck very lady. Everyone does the same ground, who the on 11/28/2016 going to make a formal complaint to seller... Various phone numbers estimated arrival dates already business days before it shipped on phone... The fact my package sat at this location vs. your main post office the Opa-locka distribution center??! I do eBay and every time an item goes to a busy signal 2680 8479... Formal complaint to the destination. ticket from Pittsburgh just to do so!!!
Marine Animals With Soft Bodies And No Backbone Crossword, Hoover Spotless Go Leaking, San Ysidro Border Wait Times, Kijiji Apartment For Rent Bathurst And Sheppard, Vk Shunglu Dps Contact Details, Job Security In Cognizant Vs Infosys,