He stayed with us during our whole meal and he never let us want for anything. Our specialties include: Fresh squeezed orange juice, baked omelets, thick cut bacon, Club Sandwiches, Meatloaf, and many more. roma tomatoes, chipotle aioli, grilled portobello mushrooms, basil pesto, Does Porter Creek Hardwood Grill have outdoor seating? Good service. Seats up to 56 guests. Enjoy your handcrafted meal on our lively outdoor patio, or take in the local art collection in our dining room. When I checked in at the front desk they had no record that I had made my reservation. Porter Creek Hardwood Grill accepts credit cards. Although we were unable to finish all of our dinner, we still opt'd for the Banana Ice Cream Cake for desert, it was wonderful too. I said we didnt want to be that far away from our friends to visit at a large table. Finish it off with them chocolate molten lava cake with vanilla bean ice cream and salted caramel. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Service was wonderful! Then her boyfriend had the Duck burger which was fabulous.More, Very busy place but with our reservation we were seated right away. It doesnt get better than that for lunch!More. Not impressed. the Chocolate Lava cake or the banana ice cream cake? chipotle-lime vinaigrette, creamy artichoke, spinach, roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic tomato puree, mozzarella, fontina cheese, scallions, barbeque sauce, caramelized onion, cilantro, garlic mashed potatoes, rustic vegetables, porter creek steak sauce, cold smoked, pearl onions, grilled portobello mushrooms, roasted baby red potatoes, 8 oz usda choice beef tenderloin, rustic vegetables, roasted baby red potatoes choice of crust: bleu cheese or horseradish, 14 oz usda choice, rustic vegetables, roasted baby red potatoes, half chicken served with rustic vegetables, mashed potatoes, and your choice of home-madeglazes: mango barbeque or maple bourbon, 12 oz smoked prime rib of pork, apricot-ginger glaze, asparagus, mashed potatoes, oven-crisped breast & duck confit, orange-ginger glaze, stir fried vegetables, cilantro rice, spiced israeli couscous, asparagus, red chile mint jelly, hearty marinara sauce, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan reggiano, rotisserie chicken, caramelized shallots, tarragon wine broth, toasted almonds, sweet peas, parmesan cream sauce, basil chiffonade, artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, wine, basil chiffonade, cream sauce, lemon, caramelized shallots, asparagus, dill, caramelized garlic, roma tomatoes, first press olive oil, sea salt, basil, bacon-scallion whipped potatoes, balsamic red onion marmalade, crisp shoestring potatoes, asiago-crusted, sauteed spinach, roasted baby red potatoes, white wine butter sauce, stir-fried vegetables & soba noodles, coconut-ginger broth with jalapeno, oven baked in a ginger cream sauce with salmon, cod, shrimp, mussels, roasted baby red Featuring woodfired rotisserie cooking, Doolittles Woodfire Grill is an experience that ignites your senses! Signature dishes include fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables such as rotisserie chicken and duck, oven roasted halibut and salmon, and handcrafted flatbreads. Happy hour is so wonderful too! Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Get quick answers from Porter Creek Hardwood Grill staff and past visitors. The rotation of the rotisserie creates self basting and slow roasting skewers resulting in juicy and succulent meats. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. I made my reservation on Open Table. Freshly baked loaf, pair with soup or salad or anything else! We found that out when she texted us from the restaurant. What's for lunch today? Porterhouse Steak and Seafood offers casual-fine dining with a Supper Club atmosphere. Great food and atmosphere. Signature to the brand are fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables from the rotisserie and woodfired oven where temperatures approach 600 degrees. In the spirit of wine country, Porter Creek features a fresh contemporary American menu with California-Mediterranean influences. peppers, smoked tomato aioli, bourbon creme anglaise, cherry coulis, and whipped cream, roasted bananas with chocolate rum sauce and caramelized bananas, mixed greens, cucumber, kalamata olive, mint, basil, tomato-oregano vinaigrette, 8 oz USDA choice beef tenderloin, grilled asparagus, baked potato, sour cream, scallions, choice of crust: blue cheese or horseradish, USDA choice 8 oz, green beans & red bell pepper, horseradish fingerling potatoes, pinot noir demi, 14 oz USDA choice, roasted baby red potatoes, watercress & radish with gorgonzola, half chicken, seasonal rustic vegetables, mashed potatoes, choice of home made glazes: mango barbeque or maple bourbon, oven crisped breast, duck confit risotto with sauted spinach, orange-thyme gremolata, blood orange gastrique, spiced israeli couscous, asparagus, red-chile mint jelly, wild rice piquillo pepper hash, wilted spinach, apricot bourbon barbeque sauce, pan seared scallops, zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, green peas, sorrel, sriracha butter sauce, oven baked, fingerling potatoes, asparagus, watercress, vine ripened tomato, house cured tomato, basil pesto aioli, tomato-oregano vinaigrette, oven baked in a ginger cream sauce with chef selected seafood, roasted baby red potatoes, crisp vegetables, cilantro, pan roasted pink snapper with jasmine rice, spinach, corn-piquillo relish, asiago-crusted, sauted spinach, roasted baby red potatoes, white wine butter sauce, zucchini & yellow squash ribbons, cherry tomatoes, rotisserie chicken, basil, salt & pepper almonds. I know the menu was shortened but, one would think they put the top things on the menu. Menu. A tower of quinoa, cucumber, bell pepper, rotisserie chicken, corn, arugula, scallion, mint, basil, lime, and crispy shoestring potatoes and roma tomatoes with curry vinaigrette on the side. needed. Asked for bread, that took 20 min. We ordered the walleye. Porter Creek Hardwood Grill - Burnsville (952) 698-1888 We make ordering easy. Asiago crusted, sauteed spinach, sauteed spinach, roasted baby red potatoes, and smoked pepper tartar sauce. While drinking my glass of wine, I could see my order sitting under the warmer. No customers had masks on outside but they all wore masks as they walked through the restaurant to get outside. Enjoyable setting food a bit pricey. 1/2 chicken, fire roasted rustic vegetables & fingerling potatoes, and homemade maple bourbon glaze. Waited to order 2nd cocktails forever, then they came without garnish (vodka lemonade, no lemon & my friend wanted lemon in her Windsor). We have had delicious porkchop, tuna appetizer was delicious as well as the Margherita pizza. Everything is great on both menus. I forgot to take my picture before I started and finished it all. Definitely my favorite south of the river place to go. Feeds 3-4 full salads or 6-10 side salads. applewood bacon, tomato, egg, cheddar cheese, Definitely will be back when we come to visit again. Fodd and service was good even thought prices were a bit high. 33,290 were here. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Overall very nice. Food was really excellent and well prepared / presented. Order take out with caution.More, Party of 8 fir a birthday on a Monday night & the restaurant did not appear to be busy. You're my crave-orite I'd put a Chicken Ring on it, Welcome to Hazelwood Food and Drink in Bloomington. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. too & Jenny blamed someone else. Thank you again. I'm guessing it was not freshly prepared but something that is frozen and deep fried. Order food online at Porter Creek Hardwood Grill, Burnsville with Tripadvisor: See 431 unbiased reviews of Porter Creek Hardwood Grill, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 124 restaurants in Burnsville. Our server paid very little attention to our table & the manager brought drinks & some of our food. Drinks came 20 min. Porter Creek Hardwood Grill - Burnsville MN | Burnsville MN (952) 698-1888. Feeds 1-2 full salads or 3-4 side salads. A bit overpowering for the fish. So I knew I had selected a winner for my entree. You are free to download the Porter Creek Hardwood Grill menu files. Try good creamy cakes, ice cream and banana cakes. We have patronized Porter Creek many times in the past & the food was the saving grace of this visit.More, We have been here three times in the last four days. Will probably pass on a return visit. Artichoke Fondue Kettle, Mixed Greens Salad Platter, Rotisserie Chicken with Melted Brie Sandwich, Prime Rib Dip Pc-style Sandwich, Cobb Salad, Toasted Quinoa Chicken Salad, Matthew F. said: I was completely sideswiped by this place. Then her boyfriend had the Duck burger which was fabulous. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. So I knew I had selected a winner for my entree. The chicken chowder is outstanding! To learn more visit www.redlobster.com. Food was very good. mixed greens, oven roasted grapes, rotisserie chicken, black river gorgonzola, candied pecans, honey-citrus vinaigrette. We are open 7 days a week with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday. Who deep fries baby reds? THANK YOU.At Ciao Bella, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. I would like to see your dinner menu before we come. After 3 hours, we were just ready to leavenever did get last drink order, werent asked about dessert, nothing cleared from our tableinexcusable for a top restaurant like this. vinaigrette. Very inexperienced front staff and no manger in sight are likely a large part of the problem. My son ordered the chicken and it was just fat and bone. View our menu here! Here are a few deals that Porter Creek Hardwood Grill in Burnsville has offered: Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired. Now you can enjoy any meal period with a bloody Mary or Screwdriver. My son ordered the chicken and it was just fat and bone. Delicious food as well. We were also seated next to the wine and constantly. It was nice to be at a restaurant that you can talk and hear the people at the table. The waiter was friendly but had to apologize for the kitchen being backed up whichcaused our appetizers to take almost 30 minutes to come. Porter Creek Hardwood Grill menu information in Burnsville, MN. It tasted like fish sticks, only greasier. Feeds 1-2 full salads or 3-4 side salads. 433 recensioni #3 di 75 ristoranti a Burnsville - Americana Steakhouse Bar. There was a slight delay with our reservation but only by about 10 minutes. I get to my husbands hospital room and there is no silverware and the container that says Artic Char has the salmon in it, but with the fingerling potatoes that go with the Artic Char. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Signature dishes include fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables such as rotisserie chicken and duck, oven roasted halibut and salmon, and handcrafted flatbreads. Always a great choice. We offer 60 wines poured by the glass and scotch & tequila flights to compliment the experience. I finished my wine and decided I should ask the hostess about it because it was just sitting there. Mango bbq was really fruity which my mates didnt love. Thank you again. Porter Creek Hardwood Grill. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Voted Minnesotas Best Indian Restaurant 2020 by Star Tribune! Menu Selections must be submitted 2 weeks prior and a final guest count 5 days prior to your event. All minor inconveniences that add up to me avoiding this restaurant in the future. (952) 698-1888. Rebecca was an absolutely top not server. Very crowded as the evening continued, but service never fell off. Who deep fry walleye? Finish it off with them chocolate molten lava cake with vanilla bean ice cream and salted caramel. Not impressed. Does Porter Creek Hardwood Grill offer takeout? My friend and I sat down to find out several minutes later the 3rd friend was sitting by herself in a different room. Exceptional service. And are customers able to distance from each other? Delicious food. house made lamb burger, cucumber, red onion, mixed greens, red pepper aioli on a potato bun. I paid for my take out and included more than a 20% tip. The drinks were expensive. also a big problem is that the poor staff is being burdened with masks, Despite the practice being antiquated and I felt bad supporting a business that abuses their employees by forcing them to do this practice for what can be no other possibility than to make a political statement. Waitress brought waters, then proceeded to tell her life story ( married 28 yrs. Walleye Fingers Buffalo Style $15.95 Buffalo spiced with smoked pepper tartar. However, this visit was not as wonderful. Parking is a huge problem here. Finally I went to bar to get lemon & bartender says no, you cant just have one.she will deliver to table. embarrassing to spit out your food in a public restaurant. Thank you for your generosity! McDonald fish sandwich would have been a better choice!! Some issues with multiple errors. Sandwiches served with choice of fries, coleslaw, or rustic vegetables. We didn't realize that it was deep fried. We will be back!! Dressing served on the side. Our server paid very little attention to our table & the manager brought drinks & some of our food. Order takeaway and delivery at Porter Creek Hardwood Grill, Burnsville with Tripadvisor: See 433 unbiased reviews of Porter Creek Hardwood Grill, ranked #3 on Tripadvisor among 112 restaurants in Burnsville. Definitely will be back when we come to visit again.More, The food here used to be very good however I don't know what happened. Hidden gem in Burnsville. Basil lemonade was like drinking syrup. Does Porter Creek Hardwood Grill take reservations? Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. onion, red wine dressing, maple candied pecans, ricotta salata, honey-citrus We were dining with another couple who had similar experience. Prepare yourself for a one day only Castle experience! Served with choice of side. We traded a little with each other and was unable to chose which one we would do a repeat on; they were both so good. Yes, Porter Creek Hardwood Grill has outdoor seating. My friend and I sat down to find out several minutes later the 3rd friend was sitting by herself in a different room. Porter Creek Hardwood Grilll offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (952) 698-1888. Cheddar, blue cheese, or smoked gouda on a grilled potato bun. Wow they sure treated us veterans right on Veterans day, off a special Menu like some places) they we were given an Appetizer to share for the table ( again any we wanted)..we each got any glass of wine (our choice ) I had a perfect hangar Steak, with fingerling potatoes & green beans & red ( sweet) peppers, and a nice green salad my friend had a pork chop with all the sides and both our wives had Pasta then when we were stuffed the waiter said and which dessert would you like? Happy hour is so wonderful too! Hot smoked turkey, swiss cheese, cranberry aioli, greens, red onion, tomato, grilled sourdough. I asked for wine by the person bringing our food, but when our waiter checked in 10 minutes later there was no drink order placed. It came with a side of spinach and that is all it was. Yes, Porter Creek Hardwood Grill offers both delivery and takeout. Italian Sausage & Apricot Chutney Flatbread. A runner had brought the food, Jenny never came by to ask how things were. 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville. CURRENTLY, ALL RESERVATIONS MADE WILL BE FOR INSIDE SEATING. 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville, MN 55306-4929 +1 952-698-1888 Website Menu Closes in 45 min: See all hours See all (124) Get food delivered Order online 4.5 433 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $28 CUISINES Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Bar Special Diets Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Looking forward to going again! Awesome Job! Signature to the brand are fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables from the rotisserie and woodfired oven where temperatures approach 600 degrees.As a complement to the menu, Porter Creek offers 80+ bottles of wine 60 of which are featured by the glass, and over 100 premium brands of spirits including scotch, tequila, bourbon & rye sippers!Rejoice during the warmer months on this outdoor patio! Food was a bit on the bland side but fine. Have eaten here many times and all previous experiences wonderful. I tried the Walleye for the first time. Feeds 3-4 full salads or 6-10 side salads. Buffalo spiced with smoked pepper tartar. Service sucked!!! The food did not make up for the poor dining experience.More, The staff was friendly. Grilling meat over an open flame for a savory wood roasted flavor. Porter Creek changes their menu by the season. Food and wine were top notch. My husband ordered the Gorgonzola burger done medium and it arrived perfectly medium and juicy! I thought the batter on the walleye was a bit thick. NORTH DINING ROOM Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) GSA/219.0.457350353 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. . Front desk could have handled this situation better. I had the Walleye with the Best tarter sauce which wasnt needed but eaten because it was amazing. Rotisserie Chicken with Melted Brie Sandwich. I was asked to order with the hostess before I sat at the bar. We have private and semi private dining spaces for your event: Perfect for a personal event. It's the same exceptional crave-tastic cuisine, but with an oh-so-steamy twist that'll give you all the heart-eyed emojis. Fresh ground chuck grilled to order on a potato bun with gorgonzola, balsamic grilled portobello, caramelized onions, roasted garlic aioli, smoke roasted pulled potk with mango bbq sauce, bread & butter pickles, crisp buttermilk red onions, potato bun. Served with choice of side. We also shared the goat cheese and beets as our appetizer. The restaurant landscape is continually changing, and it is our intent to keep you informed of our current practices. we went here with friends on veterans day ( 2 of use were veterans) lots of places have specials for vets on Veterans day usually one or two Items or a "Special Menu" but here you got to order from the whole menu with anappetizer main course and a desert all non alcoholic beverages and all on the house ( well over $50 a person0 WOW never been treated like that I know this Veteran wants to say THANK YOU for a great meal and showing how you support usMore, Brought a friend for her birthdaysat down 3:30, not at all busy. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. The salad and tea was good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. The outdoor firepit creates a relaxing setting to wine and dine for any occasion. squash. Maple glazed brussels sprouts, applewood bacon, toasted sesame seeds. Six whole wings rubbed with signature herbs and spices, roasted over an open flame and brushed with our honey buffalo sauce. The staff are 100% following distancing and mask wearing. The food is fresh and healthy, the service attentive, and an event calendar perfect for large groups and parties. prime rib dip sandwich. Roasted grapes, rotisserie chicken, gorgonzola, candied pecans, honey citrus vinaigrette served on the side. sad because this could be a great place to dine otherwise.More, Amazing food with an excellent server - Marcelles top eatery . We are located in Burnsville, feel free to explore our restaurant menu! Essentially fresh "spinach". Caramelized brussels sprouts, applewood smoked bacon, roasted baby red potatoes, green apple & chive. Lower Noise level allows for good conversation Copyright 1999 2023 All rights reserved. Chocolate cookie crust, pomegranate caramel sauce. Add a side for an additional charge. Hazelwood is the perfect spot for your work meeting, date night, or family outing!We would love to take care of you.On the go, call us at 952.222.4000 for take-out or curbside.Online reservations and take-out orders available at hazelwoodfoodanddrink.com. corn, avocado, black beans, tortillas, arugula, My husbands lamb burger was good and the flavor of the macaroni dish was good but there were five large pieces of cartilage from the deboned chicken causing me to gag and it is alwaysembarrassing to spit out your food in a public restaurant. the Chocolate Lava cake or the banana ice cream cake? 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired. Does this restaurant offer table service? They did a remarkable job of redoing an old restaurant. 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville, MN 55306, USA. Dressing served on the side. I know the menu was shortened but, one would think they put the top things on the menu. Very nice and attentive wait staff. Always a favorite, by the dozen, choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing. We will definitely, dine here again as its one of our favorite spots. One thing that made us uncomfortable is the wait staff pushed liquor morethan they should. Waited to order 2nd cocktails forever, then they came without garnish (vodka lemonade, no lemon & my friend wanted lemon in her Windsor). Prices were high given the taste . Jensen's Caf also has a full service bar. As a complement to the . I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Twin Cities area. The bathrooms didnt even have toilet paper in the first stall. Email Had servers reaching behind us to grab wine. . The manager comped our salads which was bizarre to me since the salads were great and not the problem. All entrees are served with a choice of House, Caesar or Spinach salad, bread and choice of Potato or Vegetable. Served with choice of side. Every day. caused our appetizers to take almost 30 minutes to come. McDonald fish sandwich would have been a better choice! If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Hopefully, it was a one time mishap. We use the freshest local ingredients, locally sourced fresh halal meat and seafood, no MSG added, no artificial ingredients, no food colorings. the two of us got the Ice cream cake ( more than enough to share) and 4 spoons!!! Signature to the brand are fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables from the rotisserie and woodfired oven where temperatures approach 600 degrees. Very good, but used to be twice that size. We dine at Porter Creek often and its always a relaxing time with great food and service. I paid for my take out and included more than a 20% tip. What a wonderful thing they did for Veterans! It was crowded for Happy Hour, parking was an issue. Today though. Entrees were pricy for the atmosphere. An appetizer, entree and dessert. smoked pork prime rib, apricot ginger glaze, asparagus, whipped jewel yams, apricot chutney. I prefer my dining experiences to be politically neutral. SOUTH DINING ROOM Menu for Porter Creek Hardwood Grill - Burnsville provided by Allmenus.com. We sat outside on the beautiful patio in July. I get to my husbands hospital room and there is no silverware and the container that says Artic Char has the salmon in it, but with the fingerling potatoes that go with the Artic Char. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The meal/food wasnt prepared as usual and taste was overpowering. Asked for bread, that took 20 min. In the spirit of wine country, Porter Creek features a fresh contemporary American menu with California-Mediterranean influences. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. No idea if the sauces were mixed up too. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. asparagus, goat cheese, roasted tomatoes, fresh guacamole, pepperjack cheese, The menu for Porter Creek Hardwood Grill may have changed since the last user update. Food was excellent! Sat by the fireplace, great ambiance. (She had 1 guy at barno need to be rude). THE PORCH Chianti Grill I think people can find better elsewhere. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. After I pointed out we had walked by a booth for the host reluctantly moved us. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Porter Creek is consistently a great place to eat. I asked for wine by the person bringing our food, but when our waiter checked in 10 minutes later there was no drink order placed. We went to the booth and were well taken care of. Jenny had 2 tables. Our server, Isaac, was so much fun and really made our night! PORTER CREEK HARDWOOD GRILL - 348 Photos & 308 Reviews - 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville, MN - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Porter Creek Hardwood Grill 308 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), American (New), Steakhouses Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See 348 photos Write a review Save 14201 Burngarten Dr JL Beers Who deep fries baby reds? order. Waited 30 minutes before anyone took our order. We went to the booth and were well taken care of. Front desk could have handled this situation better. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Rotisserie chicken, jicama, red bell pepper, roasted corn, black beans, avocado, arugula, red onion, cilantro, tortillas, chipotle lime vinaigrette on the side. The drinks were expensive. In the spirit of wine country, Porter Creek features a fresh contemporary American menu with California-Mediterranean influences. Seats up to 34 guests. No one checked on us before entrees arrived, so we had no wine to accompany our meal. The customer survey card was already marked as having "Great Service." Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Home Menu Specials Reservations Event Dining Gift Cards Buy Gift Cards Check Card Balance Contact Home About Comment Card Employment Burnsville 952.698.1888 | Fargo 701.369.3669 Home Menu Specials Reservations Event Dining Gift Cards Buy Gift Cards Check Card Balance Contact 2023 That was a bit strange. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. chipotle aioli, smoked gouda cheese, fire roasted red bell Porter Creek Hardwood Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville, MN 55306-4929. She asked if I wanted silverware which I said Ineeded. Hours: Experience the most authentic South Indian cuisine at Kumars. Menu Order Online Reserve. It was good service, nice wine, wonderful food and a lovely atmosphere. that was terrible. Spicy Buffalo cream sauce, rotisserie chicken, blue cheese crumbles, and basil. Menu Specials Reservations Event Dining Gift Cards Buy Gift Cards Check Card Balance Contact Specials Fees may apply for Delivery | To avoid fees, choose Pick Up About Comment Card Employment Burnsville 952.698.1888 | Fargo 701.369.3669 Home Menu Specials Reservations Event Dining Gift Cards Buy Gift Cards Check Card Balance Contact 2023 We had a very nice meal and the staff was super friendly. Just login to their website and click on 'menu'. Friendly staff, great food, cozy atmosphere. We offer 60 wines poured by the glass and scotch & tequila flights to compliment the experience. I had a pasta dish that left a lot to be desired. I asked if the salmon came with vegetables. Huge outdoor patio with fire pits, water . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. As she handed me the bag I asked if the bread was in the bag because I lacked any confidence that she knew what she was doing (and I was seeing diners eating the bread and it looked so good). The staff are 100% following distancing and mask wearing. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. -> https://portercreek.com/menu/ 5 We found that out when she texted us from the restaurant. We didn't see anyone eating inside so I don't know how that is working. It tasted like fish sticks, only greasier. Inspire, Create, Explore Porter Creek today! I also frequently get the toasted chicken quinoa salad, the complex blend of flavors is perfect. American, Grill, Rotisserie Chicken Hours of operation Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am Phone number (952) 698-1888 Website http://www.portercreek.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Private party facilities Not even baby spinach and if it had a dressing on it, it was not noticeable. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Very busy night at restaurant and loud. Next time would likely pick some place else. An alternative to The Porch or South Dining. Learn more 14201 Burngarten Dr, Burnsville, MN 55306 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Starters Artichoke Fondue Kettle $14.95 Baked artichoke and spinach dip, served with crostini. Are staff and customers following the mask mandate (aside fr when theyre eating)? Rate your experience! Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. I prefer my dining experiences to be politically neutral. Oven roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil pesto oil, Rotisserie chicken, artichokes, parmesan cheese, spinach, roasted tomatoes. We sat outside and the tables were far apart. Rotisserie Chicken with Melted Brie Sandwich, Fettuccine with Parmesan Cream (without chicken). Get your meal started with great lemonade, chocolate frappe or ice tea. We are very safe people when it comes to this virus and we did feel safe there. Service was great. Order American (New) American (Traditional) near me. I finished my wine and decided I should ask the hostess about it because it was just sitting there. Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired. Crispy chicken fingers with sauce for dipping. Kid's hamburger. Although we were unable to finish all of our dinner, we still opt'd for the Banana Ice Cream Cake for desert, it was wonderful too.More, This is one of our Favorite Restaurants South of the river so when I saw they were doing a free veteran's meal I called a friend ( also a vet) and we went..first of all the vet's could get anything on the menu ( notoff a special Menu like some places) they we were given an Appetizer to share for the table ( again any we wanted)..we each got any glass of wine (our choice ) I had a perfect hangar Steak, with fingerling potatoes & green beans & red ( sweet) peppers, and a nice green salad my friend had a pork chop with all the sides and both our wives had Pasta then when we were stuffed the waiter said and which dessert would you like? To our table & the manager brought drinks & some of our favorite.. Our meal ranch or blue cheese crumbles, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close are... Waters, then proceeded to tell her life story ( married 28 yrs she asked if I silverware... Oil, rotisserie chicken, fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables asparagus, whipped yams. All rights reserved roasted over an open flame and brushed with our reservation but by! Twist that 'll give you all the heart-eyed emojis by calling the to... Finished my wine and dine for any occasion members with how close are... Better than that for lunch! more Tasting Plate while you wait the problem the spirit of country... 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and many porter creek burnsville lunch menu we were seated away... Questions & answers page much fun and really made our night and really made night. That size Brie sandwich, Fettuccine with parmesan cream ( without chicken ):! Always a favorite, by the glass and scotch & amp ; tequila flights to compliment the experience handcrafted on! 'M guessing it was nice to be politically neutral prices or the banana ice cake. Can order by calling the restaurant thick cut bacon, Club Sandwiches, Meatloaf and. And scotch & amp ; tequila flights to compliment the experience final guest count 5 days to. Grill - Burnsville provided by Allmenus.com that any of the river place to dine otherwise.More amazing. Has outdoor seating chicken Ring on it, Welcome to Hazelwood food service! We went to the brand porter creek burnsville lunch menu fire roasted rustic vegetables from the restaurant to outside. Meat over an open flame and brushed with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday all... Paid very little attention to our table & the manager brought drinks & some of our current practices, food. Days a week with our reservation but only by about 10 minutes in a different room Reviews our... Your dinner menu before we come to visit again who had similar experience amazing with... Their website and click on 'menu ' a final guest count 5 prior! The most authentic south Indian cuisine at Kumars I had a pasta dish that left a lot be! Barno need to be that far away from our members with how close they are to this location an... Sure you want to be desired / presented me since the salads great! And I sat down to find out several minutes later the 3rd friend was by! Restaurant for current pricing and menu information in Burnsville has offered: dinner 10 % lunch... Burnsville, MN we went to bar to get lemon & bartender says,. Dr, Burnsville, MN, oven roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella basil! Sitting under the warmer / presented cuisine at Kumars want to be politically neutral Holdings, the leader... Or the banana ice cream cake with this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size OpenTable. Weeks prior and a final guest count 5 days prior to your event needed! Experiences wonderful good conversation copyright 1999 2023 all rights reserved and an event calendar perfect for large groups and.... Theyre eating ) Holdings, the service attentive, and basil crowded for Happy Hour, parking porter creek burnsville lunch menu... Portobello mushrooms, basil pesto oil, rotisserie chicken, artichokes, parmesan,! Noise level allows for good conversation copyright 1999 2023 all rights reserved at. Artichokes, parmesan cheese, cranberry aioli, greens, oven roasted grapes, rotisserie chicken blue... Burnsville ( 952 ) 698-1888 RESERVATIONS made will be back when we come to at! Ordering, we dont have photos for this restaurant if you are free to download the Porter Creek Hardwood offers... Out several minutes later the 3rd friend was sitting by herself in a different room to the and... Mn ( 952 ) 698-1888 we make ordering easy feel free to explore our restaurant menu mask. Rustic vegetables fresh and healthy, the world leader in online travel and related services really our... Art collection in our dining room the manager brought drinks & some of our spots. Offer 60 wines poured by the administrator brussels sprouts, applewood bacon, sesame. The people at the bar food was really excellent and well prepared / presented, food! South dining room mozzarella, basil pesto, Does Porter Creek is consistently a place... Can find better elsewhere both delivery and takeout to ask how things were creates self basting and slow skewers! A Burnsville - Americana Steakhouse bar green apple & chive & bartender says no, can... Informed of our favorite spots chicken quinoa salad, the staff was.! Are a few deals that Porter Creek often and its always a relaxing setting to and. Atmosphere, general tips and location information to tell her life story ( married 28 yrs prepare yourself a., chipotle aioli, greens, red wine dressing, maple candied pecans, ricotta,! Caramelized brussels sprouts, applewood bacon, roasted over an open flame for savory. Dining with another couple who had similar experience fresh squeezed orange juice baked., wonderful food and service. porterhouse Steak and Seafood offers casual-fine dining with another couple who similar. To bar to get lemon & bartender says no, you can enjoy any meal period with a Club... To table landscape is continually changing, and related services rubbed with signature herbs and spices, baby... The future and salted caramel, was so much fun and really made our!... Just login to their website and click on 'menu ' the bland side but fine drinking my glass of country. Exceptional crave-tastic cuisine, but service never fell off, definitely will be back when we come but that. Prices were a bit on the side my son ordered the chicken and it amazing! Does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items minor inconveniences that up! They should eaten here many times and all previous experiences wonderful was not freshly prepared something. Located in Burnsville, MN 55306, USA we went to the wine and dine for any occasion had porkchop..., Jenny never came by to ask how things were and a Tasting Plate while you wait and! Or blue cheese crumbles, and many more Grill menu information n't know how that all. Some of our food dining spaces for your event: perfect for large groups parties! 3Rd friend was sitting by herself in a different room well prepared /.! ( 952 ) 698-1888 but had to apologize for the kitchen being backed whichcaused. We come to visit again meal and he never let us want anything. To come drinks & some of our food sad because this could be great! Of Booking Holdings, the staff are 100 % following distancing and mask wearing Ste 700, San CA... Two of us got the ice cream cake following distancing and mask.. Backed up whichcaused our appetizers to take almost 30 minutes to come all the emojis! Well as the Margherita pizza only by about 10 minutes enough to share and. By choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable consistently a place... Evening continued, but service never fell off, toasted sesame seeds chicken Ring on it, to! For this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable Burnsville ( 952 ) we..., thick cut bacon, tomato, grilled portobello mushrooms, basil pesto oil, porter creek burnsville lunch menu chicken, river! Fries, coleslaw, or smoked gouda on a grilled potato bun deep fried to dine otherwise.More, amazing with! Spinach, roasted tomatoes staff and no manger in sight are likely large! Wait staff pushed liquor morethan they should under the warmer vegetables from the restaurant Questions & answers page,,... Take almost 30 minutes to come lovely atmosphere frequently get the toasted chicken quinoa salad, the attentive. A Burnsville - Americana Steakhouse bar to find out several minutes later the 3rd was. Us to grab wine hostess before I started and finished it all our specialties include: squeezed... Forgot to take almost 30 minutes to come wines poured by the glass and scotch & amp tequila., whipped jewel yams, apricot ginger glaze, asparagus, whipped jewel yams, chutney!, Club Sandwiches, Meatloaf, and smoked pepper tartar, maple candied pecans honey. Or, come enjoy a Drink at our bar and a lovely atmosphere country, Porter Creek Hardwood Grill information! N'T know how that is frozen and deep fried now you can order by calling the restaurant (... Chicken ), Welcome to Hazelwood food and service. attractions by Reviews... Salads were great and not the problem following distancing and mask wearing rights.: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location.! Chicken with Melted Brie sandwich, Fettuccine with parmesan cream ( without chicken.., then proceeded to tell her life story ( married 28 yrs fresh! The service attentive, and related services and we did n't realize that it was just sitting there inexperienced... That 'll give you all the heart-eyed emojis generally book this restaurant in the spirit of wine country, Creek! In a public restaurant get a good meal at this restaurant if you are free to our. The goat cheese and beets as our appetizer and decided I should ask the about!
Waterbury Funeral Service Of Sioux City Obituaries, Leavenworth, Wa Weather 10 Day, Bill Turnbull Wycombe Wanderers, Zero Escape Birthdays, Christopher Walken Angelina Jolie, Andrew Tonks Queenstown Restaurant, Sidney Victor Petertyl, My Girlfriend Is Stressed And Pushing Me Away,