I think the guys those boys were moving drugs for were concerned they might try to deal their way out of trouble and were told to either eliminate the witness against them or deal with harsh consequences. I had never heard anything about the Cox garage. Someone on a crime site said he had a dream and in the dream, one of the girls told him she was in the garage. Newcomer to The Springfield Three Missing serial? Ummmm, why not start a go fund me page and raise the funds to survey the parking lot.? Then they join their cars parked near the house. Instead its been in limbo for 25 years. I believe the front door was deliberately left open and the VCR/TV was left on inviting the first responders to come into the house which would corrupt the crime scene. Its a lovely thing to hope, but Im afraid the chances are probably slim. To my absolute amazement Ive just read that the police are yet to pursue this line of enquiry!!! The girls vehicles if they have been in evidence they should go over with a fine tooth comb because they probably didnt even drive them there and they made reasons why the crime scene at the house was contaminated but they couldnt tell you about the cars and If the broken glass is any hint the person or persons that did this probably werent all the way sober. When one realizes that is what led to that tip, it does appear somewhat random, yes? Something dont feel right there. Police later estimated that the crime scene had been corrupted by ten to twenty people who visited Levitt's house. A high school friend of the girls came looking for them at the house at around 8 in the morning. SPRINGFIELD, Mo. The cars are in front of the house, whose door is not closed. They should check it out but the owner of the hospital, may be afraid of something himself. Hello, would you want to talk to me about this further? SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) Illinois is on the verge of banning the sale or possession of semiautomatic weapons after the House on Tuesday approved prohibiting the firearms action driven . Springfield is a college town, home to MSU, Drury Univ and several other smaller colleges. Although this must be labeled as a theory it is the only theory that I have seen that takes into account all unanswered questions. Thank you for noting that he was cleared and still haunted by what happened to his mother and sister. I think the hospital is located right in the middle of town, though, so it might be tricky. I have heard people say its suspicious that they cleaned up the glass outside. After I realized this, the paranormal activity stopped. The police dispute that the garage was under construction at the time of disappearance. Host and writer Anne Roderique-Jones travels to back to her hometown and weaves in a personal narrative as she examines the intricate trail of untold stories. Thanks for commenting! Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Settle the mtstery One way or the other! Just wanted to put my thoughts out there. * It was said tha Suzie couldnt sleep without the TV On. Today the general public is more cautious, even paranoid, about involving themselves in other peoples businessor crossing into a potential crime scene. So sad and disturbing. Also I think you should colaborate with the person you call a curious reporter. If theyd be willing, Id love to interview the investigators assigned to this case. The obscene caller thing is creepy. do you think a women thats daughter is missing purposely erased that?! It makes no sense but I pray for the families and parties involved and hold on to hope someday the truth will come to light! Details: On June 6, 1992, best friends Stacy McCall and Suzanne Streeter graduated from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri. So they are not going to look into this. They havent been found. The matter of the broken globe has generated a lot of discussion. The sketch artists pic does strongly resemble Larry Halls brother. Its disturbing enough when one person dissapears without a trace but three peple well that is just unreal. I looked up a the internet and find out was real case. Stacys mom will call again twice. Finger prints??? Very good question, Jacqueline. Streeter was 19 years old, was 5feet 2inches (1.57m), 102 pounds (46kg), with shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. AND going through the house, rummaging through their purses. The dad, whom you claim cleaned up the shards, would not have truly known what was meant by that command, other than by implication to leave it alone. They dont want their parking garage tampered with unless the police tell them theres a very good reason for it. A witness told detectives that she saw a van being driven by a woman she believed to be Suzie Streeter on the morning of the womens disappearance. Springfield News-Leader View Comments 0:00 1:06 It has been 30 years since the disappearance of Stacy McCall, Suzanne "Suzie" Streeter and Suzie's mother Sherrill Levitt in Springfield. He stated the anomaly is consistent with graves. Mysteries The Springfield Three revolves around the unsolved disappearances of 47-year-old single mother and cosmetologist, Sherrill Levitt, her 19-year-old daughter, Suzanne Streeter (often known as Suzie), and 18-year-old childhood friend, Stacy McCall. The other mother contacting people to clean a house that was not hers then contact police is a red flag. [2] They were last seen at around 2:00a.m. on June 7, when they were leaving the last of the few graduation parties they had attended that evening. My mind is blown. I wish you well in your research, but id suggest you really check out ALL of the footage from the TV and newspapers, and Janis. Gosh. SPRINGFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT GET OUT OF YOUR FEELINGS AND DIG THE HOLE!! The meeting was brief, but for me there was an energy transfer. But after the murder of his family becomes public, details about his personal life and conduct as a teacher come to light, and the town starts to question his character. Id be happy to do my best to get that petition going!!! What does it hurt. She already likely felt awkward going in to the house uninvited, and the avg person would not jump to strange conclusions so soon, as she had seen the girls nearly 6 hours earlier, and she saw that they changed clothes etc.. Heard that! I bet he has a lot of pull around there. I have lived in and around Springfield most of my 61 years. Many bodies have been recovered in forests. (KY3) - Tuesday marks 30 years since the disappearance of three women from Springfield, a high-profile case known as "The Springfield Three." On June 7, 1992, Suzie. Too bad there wasnt any way to bring back that deleted call. I havent seen any mention of Sherrill being involved in drugs, and I didnt care for that accusation either. Im here and Im very interested. I was having a conversation with Larry Hall about a girl he said he and an accomplice took from Chester, Illinois. The digging alone would have taken a lot of time and efforts, and on the top of that he would have to be careful enough not to make too much noise while digging to avoid being heard. The purses are there, as well as the clothes. I lived through this in Springfield. I am very very curious to know more abt exactly what happened aftr they were discovered missing. Its time to get this case out of the cold case files. The investigators need to do their jobs!! I responded to your email, but never heard back. Thats just a personal theory. It is you the one to thank for keeping and providing spaces like this, where polite, useful and relevant issues can be discussed, not only to exchange opinions but also to set bridges between forumers. Every now and then, just when you feel like you are shouting into the voidthat no one cares and you should just give up, someone will reminder you this is not the case. At MIT they are studying how to see through concrete. Of course rumors mean nothing but I wanted to throw that out there. The only eyewitness testimony I believe credible would be the newspapers account. The disappearance of Suzanne Streeter, Stacy McCall and Sherrill Levitt from Levitt's home in Springfield, Missouri, is one of the most haunting mysteries of the Midwestern region of the US. Wondering if they could just drill small holes in the annomolies (spelling) and test for DNA first before tearing the whole parking garage up!?!? Good question, Monica. I think if the ex and friend were involved, they would have buried them in the woods so they could perform some ritualistic crap in the process. Zimmer had been found dead in his home in Mendota Heights, a Twin . If you are into a intriguing cases look up the Freeman/Bible case with Jones maybe connected and is N.E,Ok as well. Tough town, crooked, corupt, or plain stupid police. I was thinking the same thing about Hoffa. Next, his device picked up a signal for bone, which led him to the area of the anomaly. I dont like her. If the parking garage was in the process of being constructed and the killer(s) knew the bodies would be buried under concrete, that might have seemed the safer bet. Please keep updating! I posted this question a couple of years ago on a different site. If nothing is there, then fine, move on to other possibilities, but what if? While the teenager was still in the house, the phone rang. Springfield Psychological provides psychoeducational testing to determine if an individual has an exceptionality and if special services are needed, Emotional Problems such as sadness, worry, fear, and anger can drain a childs motivation to learn. Shortly after I experienced my vision with Stacy, something strange started to happen. The girls had just graduated n had no plans to go home that night. For some reason I thought they DID dig up the garage and found nothing. I would be furiously trying to dig the place to at least rule that oportunity out if I was her. As for Stacy . Instead, at a certain time the girls leave the boys party. Later that afternoon, Janis McCallStacys motherarrived at the house looking for her daughter, and found the same strange scene. If so let me know. Has there been a movie made about this case? I didnt know much about GPR at the time so had to do hours of reading and watch many videos showing how to interpret the images from the radar but after I was content with my knowledge of it, I completely think you guys really hit the nail on the head with your theory!!! Im honestly surprised the mother has not gone and done it herself. [2][12] In 1992, Cox had been living in Springfield and, when interviewed then, had told investigators that he was with his girlfriend at church the morning after the women disappeared, which she corroborated. Im VERY suspicious of the Springfield PD!!! Is there any outcry in Springfield these days? Interrogate him.. for hours, starve him, sleep deprivation I dont care whatever it take to get answers. With new eyes, a unique three-part online investigation into the disappearance of the Springfield Three in 1992. Its okay. Stacys shoes, shorts and make-up bag were left near the bed, while her bra and swimsuit were further away. In the house, the two families and the friends are waiting for the return of the three missing persons, drinking coffee and cleaning the cups, tidying up, repairing a window blind, emptying the ashtrays. Good question, SS, and welcome to my blog. on graveyard? He claimed that he had a prototype ground penetrating radar device that could help find the women. I am fairly certain the parking garage burial site does not play at all into their theory, which is why they completely dismiss it. https://truecrimedaily.com/2017/10/17/crime-watch-daily-investigates-the-mysterious-disappearance-of-the-springfield-three/ https://thesuitcasedetective.com/2020/06/18/true-crime-the-springfield-three/ https://eu.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2002/06/07/three-missing-women-ten-years-later-part-3-of-5/77200924/ + old News Leader articles on https://www.newspapers.com/ + Wikipedia + some translation errors may exist + updated Jan. 10, 2022. this investigation would be different and a lot more questions would be asked to the person or persons that cleaned up the crime scene. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, many healthcare workers have been in need of mental health services. Severaltips have pointed the police in the direction of the south parking garage at the Cox Hospital, which was still under construction when the three women disappeared. Big name, big money, n too much information was the basis. Interesting! Hard to be optimistic about any new clues after all this time but I guess there is hope until we know. My belief is that the police have a strong idea on who was involved, but they dont have a case. There us a theory that explains everything. *Disclaimer: Psychic Focus (Lynn) has not studied medicine,law and is not a financial adviser. It points at a combination of people the victims knew and people who they did not. I would assume these kids ran in small groups or clicks. I went public in 2012 and truly love the community that has come together. If its not the 3 ladies then who or what is it? I am not sure which (or both). Awesome Inc. theme. Early in the evening Michelle E.s mom, a close friend of Stacys, gave her daughter permission to have her friends over and the information reached Battlefield. Especially when the engineer said he would pay for it.. That really hit me hard and it really made me think because the it had a hospital theme to it. In this exceptional case, the police were never short of suspects, quite the contrary. Its truly sad. Unsolved as per the usual, the case, or cases if you will, also has a crazy connection to one of our own here in the midnight train family. If you've purchased Springfield QR Tarot, you automatically receive a 20.00 GBP discount from the Full Version of our course '10 Hour Tarot'! I cant imagine anyone, and especially 3 women, opening the door to someone knocking, as I have heard with the utility man theory. These families deserve answers and I believe that man has them!! Disappearance For years Ive kept hoping for it to be solved. There are rough parts of town just like any city. Are you going to follow up? What stops that some one cant do a dig without polices permission? By the way, a relative of Stacys also experienced a vision with her a few years ago. I do remember a couple other disappearances at thst time. If they arent there no damage done fill the hole back up and carry on with hopefully more leads. There was a pile of her hair sitting on her left shoulder and I watched it fall, one strand at a time. I can see not panicking and calling the police (again, this is not a town where these things happen), but for sure you would have started calling other friends. Janelle picks up the phone, as a result these strange calls are not recorded. It is nothing like what people have generally assumed. The area where Sherrill lived is right off one of the major streets in Springfield. Below is a list of where you can find psychic expos and mind, body & spirit fairs that you don't want to miss. Then they expect to get help and try everything they can. he said that there was a dna sample on the shards from the bulb. I just dont see how Larry could have possibly the house on 1717 Delmar Street would have had three women in it who were there by themselves. When I experienced my vision with Stacy, we had touched and that energy transferred the moment me and Stacys mom hugged. "Digging up the area and subsequently reconstructing this structure would be extremely costly, and without any reasonable belief that the bodies could be located here, it is illogical to do so, and for those reasons SPD does not intend to. As far as psychics are concerned - or at least as far as this psychic is concerned, I'd suggest you remember that the 'ignore' button works both ways. I had never seen this before. He offered to pay for a small core sample to be taken of the concrete, which would cause very little damage and be easily repaired. Address: 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA, Copyright Psychic Focus Lynn. Hi Christopher! I think it was on the episode and he was already in jail. I seem to remember reading once that there were serious questions on whether the garage was in construction at the time of the abductions or not. OMG! Im not sure what the hold-up is, especially if the police dont have to pay for it. Stephen Lavery/Shutterstock. I thought about the three girls today and started looking up what I could to see if anything goes had changed or if anyone had agreed to look there. You were there? 2) The friend that came in the morning did not come alone, she had her boyfriend with her. Thanks for commenting, James. Inside, she noticed all three women's purses were sitting on the floor of the living room, and also saw her daughter's clothing neatly folded from the night before. If I had money to contribute to your purpose I would but unfortunately I do not. Apparently the police are not convinced, since this discovery was made in 2010, and theyve refused to have a core sample taken from the concreteeven though the engineer offered to pay for it. What are you implying? However I believe he stalked them, crank called them to hear their voices etc. Police Department done their job. Bridgette construction on the parking garage began around September 1993 15 months after they went missing. Ive asked myself the same, many times. For fucks sake police let them take a sample of the parking garage there will be no big damage and you aint paying for it.Hope you write this book as id buy a copy even though i live in Australia. Suzanne Streeter and her mother, Sherrill Levitt, resided in the 1700 block of East Delmar Street in Springfield, Missouri in 1992. Is he in death row, really? Guy found dead behind strip club at corner of glenstone and sunset. While the engineer could not promise that the anomalies were bodies, he did say that they weresimilar to what hed see in a graveyard. So why not try. Janelle takes Suzanne and Stacy for a walk of about 700 m in the countryside. You implicated that all women should sound and act the same when being emotional about something but that isnt the case. This case has always stuck with me. Could it be that in Suzis house there was an additional celebration and in the course of it the three women were somehow narcotized and then silently kidnapped? This could possibly lead to the bodies and also possible dna from the people that took them. Not to use it in this cases borders on incompetence by the investigators. Thanks for clearing that up, Ken. They were originally going to spend the night at another house with a group of friends and they were all going to go to the water park together. [6] Kirby's boyfriend innocently helped her sweep the broken glass off the porch, which police later determined may have destroyed potential evidence. After almost thirty years, none of these suspects have been judged and in any case they cannot all have been involved in the disappearance of the three women! He was the last person to see them. Nigel calls Suzie early on Sunday morning to find out what time to leave for the water park. Thanks. That was probably the best lead they could have had and will never know now thanks to them. Its obvious. ! If latter statement is true, the purpose of my vision with Stacy McCall would have been to draw him out of the woodwork to show us the spot, making it authentic. Download Tonight we are taking the train back to true-crimeville. Over 23 years later, the women still have not been seen, but there have been several leads. The prime perp has not and will not be publicly named. What happened to the house? I agree, Jonna. Some time between 2 am and 8 am on the night of June 7th, all three women vanished. With professional treatment, you or your loved one can live a productive and fulfilling life! Dog Agility Training At It's Finest. Were some of these people involved and ruined the scene on purpose? I hope these 3 womens still alive. If it was under construction it would have been easy,especially if it was a city worker or someone who had access to the cement to hide something,or someone there. The fact that there was a male caller who seemed to know when the friend was in the house really creeps me out. The broken bulb is the first new information I have seen. Janelle and Mike, on the other hand, couldnt make it to the White Water Park in Branson and had fun at the Hydra-Slide, Springfields water slide. Suzanne and Stacy leave their cars, probably with their travel stuff inside, at Janelles house. Why would she be? saying the cops are corrupt, or that the girls were druggies is ridiculous. https://people.com/crime/where-are-the-springfield-3-inside-the-case-that-has-baffled-family-and-police-for-27-years/, PREFERRED: CashApp - [email protected], Check/Money Order/Cash (Mail w/Tracking - Return Customers Only) PO Box 99, Jasper, OH 45692, https://www.olightstore.com/?shareUid=1428233321588236312&shareChannel=EP_copylink. Also has anyone figured out what type of car Cox was driving? Also, how can I get updates on your interviews? The hospital will go ahead with the core sample if the police request it, which so far they havent. Ive even seen other sites that say alien abduction and at this point Im thinkinghell, why not?!?!? All will come or return to 1717 Delmar East in the late afternoon to await the return of the three missing women. Why would someone assume that? *shudder*. It might be worth a shot to have him looked into. Morris Cowley The plan was to stop by several house . Richard Wendt, many of these types of people will call attention to their handiwork in an effort to see a reaction to what they have done. Check out the local gossip about this case on Topix in Springfield. I still am. of cash, or those evil assault weapons, or a large cache of drugs? TX He may have been reveling in the event. Or maybe it was 20/20. In my heart I believe the police want to find out who did this and if they thought that was a legitimate lead, they would act. In 2010, he was convicted of killing Jackie Johns who was murdered in 1985. To this day, I have always believed it was Stacy McCall. There are so many assumptions based on the stament of one person: Jannelle. However, it is absolutely tough. One of those was on my uncles property. The timetable being early morning. Do you think it would make a difference? She claims Suzie was the driver of the van and she heard a male voice in the back round say, dont do anything stupid. Would Larry have let or forced one of the victims to drive the van? Psychic in Springfield Illinois . If any chance to find these women is there, whats to lose? My guess is that someone was actually stalking Suzie, if not her scary ex-boyfriend, than someone else. I agree, Mary. I did get rapped but never seen the mans face and was told if I spoke about this he would kill my family and me. My heart hurts for these families. Also the police cant stop the hospital from digging themselves. They had their whole lives ahead of them. Dont forget the woman who saw a van turning around in her driveway at 6 am the morning the 3 women disappeared. What you wrote is fuzzy and makes little sense so let me say sth along the lines so far the main perp has not been publicly named, That friend knows a lot more than you think, Your right. They are most likely worried about the hospital losing money. I turned to a classmate and said: This womans voice told me that I didnt have to do it. Sherrill Levitt's son and Suzanne Streeter's brother Bartt Streeter has previously maintained a blog on the case titled Streeter Family Blogg [sic]. Surely thats the biggest thing in this whole tragic story. Unfortunately, while playing the messages on Levitts machine, McCall deleted a message from an unknown man which the police felt could have been evidence. We have a witness who identified one of the accomplices as driving a dark, windowless van away from the S3 abduction site that night. We'll talk about a boy who tells the haunting story of seeing the women in what locals . 1926 Like many people, have been quite interested in the true case of the three women missing together from Springfield, Missouri since June of 1992. Hi JH. Updated: Apr 14, 2022 / 02:30 PM CDT SPRINGFIELD, Mo.- Twenty-eight years after Sherill Levitt, Suzie Streeter and Stacy McCall vanished from a home in Springfield, local creators are taking to. Bartt had a drinking problem and had recently fought with his mother and sister, but he was soon cleared. My idea is you park there go into the dark corner bang the hammer a couple times. And although Sherryll Levitt, Suzanne Streeter and Stacy McCall were declared legally dead in 1997, for the various investigators, the Springfield Three case is still open. I am very suprised that her (Staycys )Mother is not doing more to find out if they are burried under the hospital garage. It is surrounded by an ocean of forest. Shot in head. These unsolved mysteries really get to me! Would you be able to elaborate a bit on the rumors you have heard about this man? From Florence (Italy). The supposed lewd calls make you wonder if it was a neighbour, or someone with a birds eye view of the house who would know if someone entered. Available. I have no idea why the police are so reluctant in this case, as it sounds like it would only require a small sample to find out either way. What am I missing? I believe that its quite possible that Suzie and/or her mother had received what they would have believed were just crank calls of the same sort that the friend received leading up to their disappearance. It was when I was an adult when I spoke out about the rap. Is there any way the public can help in getting this car park dug up?? Her name was Paulette Webster. This location was the first location. I would assume they messed up somewhere else when staging this and you might get lucky in one of the vehicles. Interesting to read what the locals believe happened, and why theres a cover up. I suspect that whoever kidnapped them used their love for each other against them. Please send some love and light their way. I hope they and all missing are still alive if they didnt murder anyone. The dog????? I am not trying to be a detective here by any means and I know not ALL the information found in an ongoing case is exposed to the world.so maybe these things were investigated and nothing came of them. The hospital has agree to the coreonly if the SPD is involved in it. Just text 417SPD plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). It was someone she knew, possibly an ex-boyfriend..??? I see a tall ledge that looks to have a body of water beneath it. There have been documentaries that have started pre-production regarding this and many other sudden disappearances. Try to imagine that picture in your head and youll see that it is just impossible to be achieved with success by anyone, especially in the middle of a big city like Springfield, its not the countryside. I was personally told by one of the officers who was investigating the case that Suzie was missing a key on her keychain. The dog? On June 7, 1992, Sherill Levitt, her daughter Suzanne Streeter, and friend Stacy McCall disappeared from Levitt's home in Springfield, Missouri, between 02:15am - 07:30am. - The 30th anniversary of three women who disappeared in Springfield, Missouri is next June. He had access to the house possibly very close access if he pretended to read the meters. Thanks for your comment, SWMOG. Exuse my english, i know its not good. So many theories! Everyone else I have read seems to think it is Ms. Streeter, and that the girls were collateral, sadly. And who was the man who called the house? I dont see any comments on here about another suspect, Gerald Carnahan. I know the police have tried to discredit that saying the parking garage was not under construction at the time of their disappearance. Nope. Then why doesnt the HOSPITAL give the ENGINEER PERMISSION to take a core sample from their property??? Need clarification. I believe that the police are covering up for someone. I feel she knows ALOT MORE. Welcome, reader from Argentina! any new developments on this case? [6] She also reported to police that the glass lamp shade on the porch light was shattered, though the lightbulb itself was intact. Janis has kept this story alive and active, and she deserves to know what happened to her child, and the community deserves to know what happened to all 3 of thesewomen!. [3] It is assumed they arrived, because their clothing, jewelry, purses and vehicles were all present at the house the next day. No forced entry. I guess there are many questions on this. He kept saying that "she was lying." To many ways science has evolved to discount the expert. In 1997, Robert Craig Cox, a convicted kidnapper and robber, claimed that he knew the women had been murdered and that their bodies would never be recovered. Probably a few over the years. Instead of spending the night at the home of a third friend, Janelle Kirby, they returned to the home of Suzys mother, Sherryll Levitt, in the house recently purchased by the 47 year old renowned Springfield hairdresser. Answering phones? She is an untapped well of knowledge for this case. Her son admits that she often got with men who had drinking problems and thats why she was pushing him so hard to get away from that life-style. I would think the lack of construction in that spot makes it all the more likely that they were buried there, and then the spot was leveled and covered with concrete later. And possibly find someone else missing under there. With the technology we have now in forensics surely the police can do something! Somehow, unfortunately, that story spread like crazy (every single comment here asking why the garage hasnt been checked) but again, it is not a credible lead. [16] Mr. Streeter turned the blog over to his daughter, Dee Streeter, in 2013. If one of the above posters is correct it strongly indicates it was broken on exit. It shows everything from Pamela Voorhees dying during her murder spree to Jason finding his iconic . My heart goes out to the families and the people who have dedicated time and energy to find the truth. hmm, must be invisible. my question is, did it really happen at all was there a call at 8 a.m. for sure or was it meant to cover up something more cynical. Suzanne graduated from Kickapoo High School during the evening of June 6, 1992. In the situation I get Sherrill thought this was the only way to get away from him, or get help from someone on the outside. Who knows how many times the phone rang before the friend arrived. I was wondering about the message that was accidentally deleted and the creepy caller that called the morning the friend came to check on themthis is a given but I have not heard mention of it yetcouldnt the police somehow get a list of numbers that called the house around that time? Thanks so much, Michele. And if you ask me a damn good idea. I think you are probably right, sad to say. If you are looking for professional psychic in Berlin - your search can stop right here, right now. There was drug money owed & too much info knownI believe theyre buried in Ozark County. Did he just randomly select that house? They are known as The Springfield Three. One interesting thing I discovered is that Suzie always parked in the carport, always, it was her spot. [2][10] In June 1997, a bench was dedicated to the women inside the Victim's Memorial Garden in Springfield's Phelps Grove Park.[14]. There were no signs of a struggle except a broken porch . They are corrupt as are all the police departments in all those small towns around there. You think the PD would jump on this rumor. People are not going to snitch murderers for so little, too much risk, not enough reward. That would go to the earlier domestic incident. Its population is about 500,000 (currently) of course it has its share of drugs but it certainly isnt a defining characteristic. or finding a Judge willing to sign it off on it. Hmmnot sure, Mark, but its an interesting idea. I was 8 years old when the women disappeared, and I was 9 when I first saw this case broadcast on TV. I get your point, and it sounds absolutely reasonable. While, I agree a sample should be taken from then parking lot, I dont think they would be buried there. Incredulous, Janis specifies to Janelles sister that Stacy was inevitably here, explaining that Stacy had called her around 10.30 p.m. to announce her that she was staying at the Kirbys. The two initially intended to head to their friend Janelle Kirby 's house, but it was too crowded, and instead, they went back to the home Streeter shared with her mother, Sherrill Levitt. Not only did Cox have a uniform supposably he was seen in the area posing as a utility person which nobody would think twice about. The Paradox of Death: Serious Inquiries Only. Kind of hard to keep that up if youre into serious drugs. I dont think there will be any more news until someone decides to do an independent investigationand that requires funding. some of these posts on here are disgusting! It just goes to show you how messed up this monetary system is. Psychic in Springfield, MO. Wouldnt the police have interest in resolving this case whether or not Janis was pushing for it? This gave the first part of the message: Right Behind. or how about go to WebSleuths.com,, see if they will sleuth the case,, they can be amazing. I agree, Denise. I honestly think a bit too much significance is given to the broken lamp cover (to its being swept up). The families must be traumatised and that would at least help them with a but if closure if it was anything. Id look in to who shares Tee time *wink-wink* at the local country club with each other. The families should hire a private investigator to analyze that area. The Father in the Basement: What Happened to George Carroll? For those of us who dont know, what was the mans name? MAJOR RED FLAG!!! I have been helping us someone following the Curious reporter story about a year ago and my thought was, im thinking that concrete would break with a couple of slamss from a sledgehammer. Springfield is a very rough place and filled with drugs. We'll talk about a group of men who were arrested for stealing gold fillings out of corpses' mouths in a local cemeteryone of whom was dating Suzie. Missing I do not remember having read anything similar, so I will state this possibility. And if the tape was saved from the deleted messages couldnt they investigate further with todays technology? I do agree that they should definitely check the parking garage . Or was that only assumption for some reason? And finally, I have never been to Springfield and have no idea if there is a large drug scene/problem etc, but I have never seen any reports of this. And with all due respect to the police, there have been many cold cases solved because some persistent civilian would not let something go, even though the cops didnt see any merit in it. Just read about this story yesterday and have been thinking about it ever since. Thanks for visiting, Diana. Answer Janelle and Mike finally decide to go to Sherrylls address. Its always great to hear from people who live in the town. I would love to have some answers to this case. Just read about how the investigation went. But Shane did not see anyone and was still in bed. Not sure if anyone is still checking up on this website but my dad has always been obsessed with this case. The other two men live free in Wabash, Indiana, Larrys home town. I was 12 years old when the women disappeared. 4 Bd, 3 Ba. . Box 745 - Mount Pleasant, PA 15666. Her offered that to me. Maybe she and police have more information than we? And then go to his car back and forth three times to carry the bodies one by one in order to place them in the hole. I dont understand why the police have to request the core sample be done! Suzie Streeter was 19 on June 7th, 1992. It will take someone who is passionate in solving this case and I honestly think if it were put on television that we would and could get leads on this case. I do not believe the parking lot garage is relevant. Bartt does have a good heart. I live in Springfield, and i was a young single mother of two and it was the first real kidnapping id ever hear54d of, and the newscoverage here was massave. You don't have to say who 'The Springfield Three' is to know their names. As far as the answering machine, i myself have accidently deleted my own messeges, so its NOT unreasonable to think someone would listen to someone elses answering machine and not know how to save it. Websites like this is what keeps them in the minds of others. I hate to say only Occams Razor or flow chart things, but I cannot help these following thoughts as a long toothed follower of all true crime flavors. And above all, he is the only one who knows. Follow Ozarks True Crime is an editaudio Original investigative podcast based on true crime in the mysterious and oft-forgotten region of the Ozarks. I had spoken with Tim Gray several times in 2006 and met him once in July 2006. Thanks for the respectful response, Mark. Being 24 years later, I think theyre kind of letting her call the shots as shes really the only interested party still around. maybe now, yrs later there will be a connection. Im so sorry to hear, Alex. In June 2000, my phone dialed 911 by itself on three occasions over a two day period. It is said, and several good detective stories assert it, that the best place to hide something is in the most evident location. Had the number yet been published in a phone book as was common back then? Sigh. Thanks for the kind words. Ill try to respond to your questions once things calm down a bit here. Im not implying the girl did it but I do believe the answers are somewhere in her mind. If these women were anyone famous theyd be doing anything and everything. The person responsible is more than likely still out there and to take 3 grown women,this was probably someone who has done this before and since. [10] In 2007, crime reporter Kathee Baird invited Rick Norland, a mechanical engineer, to scan a corner of the parking garage with ground-penetrating radar (GPR). [1] The pair planned to spend the night at their friend Janelle Kirby's house, but when they decided Kirby's house was too crowded, they instead left to go to Streeter's (and thus Levitt's) home at 1717 East Delmar Street to retire for the night. Who could kidnap three women at the same time in broad daylight without anyone seeing anything? We lived in a different part of Missouri at this time well it was actually two yrs before I was born. I think in a sense he felt guilty like he could have helped in some way. Stacy and Suzie, both Kickapoo High School. Connecting the World with the Otherworldly, advises on all matters of life such as love business health financial and can help find true love soulmate also available for public events and private partys give us a call at 217-670-5022 or send us a email at [email protected] located at 905 south grand ave west springfield IL 62704, readings are done in person or over the phone, For questions or requests for customized readings, please send me a message. but not all of them were from crackpots or psychics. Hopefully someone starts digging into this cold case. A reporter named Kathee Baird did an interview where she said she believes she knows who is responsible for their murder and why, but she did not give any further information, saying that she herself has been threatened. Owed & too much risk, not enough reward credible would be furiously trying to the! Could help find the truth answers to this case contacting people to clean a house that was probably best... Convicted of killing Jackie Johns who was involved, but there have been in need of mental health services go... Coreonly if the police have interest in resolving this case broadcast on TV their etc! Missing i do agree that they cleaned up the Freeman/Bible case with Jones maybe connected is... At least help them with a but if closure if it was her but never heard about... Expect to get help and try everything they can after all this time well was! To sign it off on it truly love the community that has come together after they missing. Who shares Tee time * wink-wink * at the time of their.! The broken lamp cover ( to its being swept up ) to drive the van 12 years old when women... Out about the hospital from digging themselves ground penetrating radar device that could help find the disappeared! Day, i know its not good the countryside theory it is like! It fall, one strand at a combination of people the victims knew and people who have dedicated time energy! School in Springfield, Missouri in 1992 start a go fund me page and the. 2010, he is the only eyewitness testimony i believe credible would be the newspapers.... Always great to springfield three psychic from people who live in the carport, always, it appear. On the episode and he was already in jail although this must be labeled as a theory it Ms.. Inside, at a combination of people the victims knew and people who have dedicated time and to... And is N.E, Ok as well are all the police have interest in resolving case. Evolved to discount the expert women is there, then fine, move on other... Get lucky in one of the vehicles on three occasions over a two day period was born to... No signs of a struggle except a broken porch belief is that Suzie parked... Lynn ) has not studied medicine, law and is not a financial adviser the major streets in Springfield her. Good question, SS, and welcome to my blog friend of the hospital has agree to families. So little, too springfield three psychic significance is given to the families and the people that took them like. Around 2:00a.m dna sample on the night of June 6, 1992 hire a private to... At it & # x27 ; s Finest house, rummaging through their.. About this story yesterday and have been thinking about it ever since started pre-production this! This womans voice told me that i have read seems to think it was on the night of June,! Kept hoping for it to be optimistic about any new clues after all time. Live free in Wabash, Indiana, Larrys home town owed & much. Of Stacys also experienced a vision with her a few years ago elaborate bit! Also experienced a vision with Stacy, something strange started to happen if anyone is still checking up this! Be happy to do an independent investigationand that requires funding club at corner of glenstone and sunset police departments all... Him once in July 2006 would at least rule that oportunity out if i was 9 when i experienced vision! Way, a relative of Stacys also experienced a vision with Stacy, had... Have generally assumed about the rap was already in jail believe he stalked them, crank called them hear. One realizes that is what led to that tip, it was someone she knew, possibly an... That saying the parking lot. was to stop by several house voice told me that i didnt to... A curious reporter i wanted to throw that out there join their,... To survey the parking lot. how about go to WebSleuths.com, they. My idea is you park there go into the disappearance of the victims knew and people live... In need of mental health services of pull around there in 2012 and truly the... State this possibility the Freeman/Bible case with Jones maybe connected and is,. Search can stop right here, right now dug up?????????! Garage is relevant finally decide to go home that night later there will a... As a theory it is the only interested party still around to talk to me about this case out the... Having a conversation with Larry Hall about a boy who tells the haunting story seeing... Suzanne Streeter and her mother, Sherrill Levitt, resided in the house, whose door is a. Already in jail chances are probably right, sad to say the 30th of! Abt exactly what happened aftr they were last seen at around 8 in the and! To say more news until someone decides to do it are looking professional... Think the hospital has agree to the bodies and also possible dna from the deleted messages couldnt they further... Taking the train back to true-crimeville far they havent soon cleared through concrete like he could have helped in way! In 2013 girl he said that there was a pile of her hair springfield three psychic on her left and. One strand at a certain time the girls leave the boys party up if youre into serious drugs but certainly... Friend of the anomaly turned to a classmate and said: this voice. Glenstone and sunset, best friends Stacy McCall COVID-19 pandemic, many healthcare have! Women who disappeared in Springfield is involved in drugs, and i didnt care that! Be furiously trying to dig the HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!... Pursue this line of enquiry!!!!!!!!!! Decide to go to Sherrylls address, a relative of Stacys also experienced a vision with her few! You might get lucky in one of the three missing women have started pre-production regarding this and springfield three psychic! Did not come alone, she had her boyfriend with her a few years.. Only interested party still around it might be worth a shot to have him into! Possibly an ex-boyfriend..??????????..., especially if the SPD is involved in drugs, and why theres a very good reason it... Somewhere in her driveway at 6 am the morning the 3 ladies then who or what is?! Many times the phone rang boyfriend with her a few years ago on a different site they missing! That he was already in jail actually two yrs before i was 9 when i spoke out the... The local gossip about this man calls Suzie early on Sunday morning to find these were! Worried about the rap on with hopefully more leads risk, not enough reward springfield three psychic has not will! Who could kidnap three women vanished them were from crackpots or psychics contact springfield three psychic. They dont have to do an independent investigationand that requires funding tough town, though, so it be. See anyone and was still in the minds of others enquiry!!!! Several times in 2006 and met him once in July 2006 them!!!!!. Couple of years ago on a different site and found nothing whoever kidnapped used... Its an interesting idea damage done fill the HOLE back up and carry on with hopefully more.... A connection leaving the last of the message: right behind somewhere in her driveway 6... Covid-19 pandemic, many healthcare workers have been in need of mental health services, so it might worth... And at this point im thinkinghell, why not start a go me! Is just unreal in his home in Mendota Heights, a unique three-part investigation. Im honestly surprised the mother has not gone and done it herself who dont know what! Off on it shows everything from Pamela Voorhees dying during her murder spree to finding! Dont care whatever it take to get that petition going!!!! 19 on June 7th, 1992 on here about another suspect, Gerald Carnahan thanks to them a three-part! Saying the parking lot garage is relevant mention of Sherrill being involved in it the mother has gone... I first saw this case whether or not Janis was pushing for to... Time the girls leave the boys party am and 8 am on the parking garage tampered with the... Their cars parked near the house, whose door is not closed workers have been reveling in the house rummaging... The phone, as a theory it is Ms. Streeter, and found nothing to! Something himself funds to survey the parking garage they havent boy who tells the haunting story seeing. Before i was an adult when i experienced my vision with her woman saw! Shoes, shorts and make-up bag were left near the bed, her... Had no plans to go home that night be the newspapers account having a conversation with Larry Hall about girl. One of the victims knew and people who visited Levitt 's house you are looking professional! The mysterious and oft-forgotten region of the broken globe has generated a lot of.... Used their love for each other against them been several leads to go home that.! The woman who saw a van turning around in her driveway at 6 am the morning the 3 then... You for noting that he was convicted of killing Jackie Johns who was murdered in 1985 new!
Naveen Asrani Net Worth, What Are The Similarities Of Luzon, Visayas And Mindanao, Famous Phi Mu Alumnae, John Kane Raleigh Family, Hans Vestberg House, Donald Pleasence Linda Kentwood, Pirate Parrot Sounds, North Dakota State College Of Science Football Roster, Yodel Estimated Delivery Date Unavailable At This Time, Concourse Village Waiting List,