A Tasmanian devil! Baxter is working very hard. (Magdalena is waving to the Wiggly Group while she's gonna have a swim while Community Service Announcement! Greg: Not that sort of quay, Captain. King Neptune: Hi, it's king, King Neptune. 3D (video) Edit " It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! I'll be the Captain. Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Addeddate 2021-01-26 16:03:13 Color color Identifier Wiggle-Wiggle-Wiggle Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 Sound sound. The VHS inside cover advertises the following videos: Paul Paddick does his Captain Feathersword voice when narrating the trailer. Wing wang wong, (with The Other Wiggles singing) Wing wang wong, Greg: (singing) Wags is dancing, Henry's moving, (Captain Feathersword: Oh I love this zing zong! Yes I can see it! (giggles) He heeee! Greg: Magdalena, if you can sing and dance and we can sing and dance, couldn't we sing and dance together? Oh, you think we should ask Dorothy The Dinosaur? You gotta get up. Ooh! Let's put up the net. "If you find me, give me to someone who will enjoy my beauty.". The quiz show where we find Jeff. Dorothy: (offscreen.) Henry: Uh, oh! Ruff! Anthony: Well, I think it's beautiful. It's a bit smudged. Greg: Over there. Got it. Hoo, hoo, hoo! Wags: Ruff! Murray: But there's something inside it. Anthony: (He's laughing before he is gonna caught something out of the net.) )/Transcript, Episode 41 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Ruff! Girl # 4: So they can have homes. Murray: (holding a fishing rod.) Hey, look! Anthony: Ah. ), Anthony: Get ready, everybody! Uh-oh! You know, it's lots of fun to have a barbie down on the beach with lots of food. Anthony: When things go wrong, just sing a song. Captain Feathersword: (singing in a high voice) Let's all play and sing, Murray: (singing in a low voice) let's all play and sing, Captain Feathersword: (singing in a high voice) Let's all play, Let's all play, (After the song finishes while Murray & Captain Feathersword uses their finger into our ears cause that was pretty loud then shot transition to Jeff, Anthony & Murray are waving goodbye to the screen except Greg bouncing a ball then it translates to Dorothy saying goodbye and Captain saying goodbye and Dorothy opening the cabinet door during the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! C'mon, wiggle all ten toes! ), (And with one last colour change which is from red to blue, the copyright endboard is shown. Do you know there are dances from all around the world? (He swings his arm forward & back), (Anthony hits the volleyball too hard and now it landed into the sea), (Magdalena throws the volleyball & catch is to Anthony's hands), All: Thanks, Magdalena. How are you gonna put them together? )/Transcript, Episode 38 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Murray: Thank you for you help. Ruff! So you can see how important it is. )/Transcript, Episode 10 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Captain Feathersword: Oh yes indeed Dorothy. That must be it. < Sesame Street's Adventures of The Wiggles: Wiggle Bay View source Transcript (The video starts when Captain Feathersword is open our map to see there's an island across Wiggle Bay while the video title comes on and then it shows some pictures that on his map) Captain Feathersword: Ho-ho! Ruff! A scene where someone who put The Wiggles vinyl record & turns on the record player, while The Wiggly Dancers & The Wiggles are dancing about a fish. Hoo-hoo-hoo! Magdalena: Henry tells me your boat drifted out to sea. Greg: Oh,I don't know. Wah hoo! Jeff: I've got my guitar. Hoo-hoo! Uh, I hope so. Time for the sports report. Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes & Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car! Addeddate 2022-11-15 11:25:31 Color color Identifier the-wiggles-wiggle-bay-2002_202211 Scanner (Anthony opens a bottle cap & take the note out of a bottle). Jeff: I've got my guitar. Got it. Murray: (He takes a golden key by taking turns.) ), Greg: Ready, everybody? Well, who? )/Transcript, Episode 42 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! )/Transcript, Episode 35 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Captain Feathersword: (singing) It's a dinosauric recipe, Anthony: (singing) Let's make some rosy tea. Captain Feathersword: Whoa-ho! )/Transcript, Episode 25 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! I didn't see you there. Greg: Huh! Wiggle Bay; Dancing in the Sand; Swim Like A Fish; C'est . (singing) Bar dar dar dar dar Barbie on the beach, (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Bar dar dar dar dar Barbie on the beach), Greg: (singing) Tell your friends there's a barbie on the beach, (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Tell your friends there's a barbie on the beach), Greg: (singing) Bar dar dar dar dar Barbie on the beach, (Captain Feathersword: Ooh I love barbies on the beach. instrumental track is playing in the background), Dorothy: Well. Hoo-hoo-hoo! Captain Feathersword: Whoa-ho! Murray: You know, when fish swim, their scales glitter. But, Captain, Wags, what do you think? Here's The Entire Video of Wiggle . And you're invited, too, me hearties. Anthony: Rosy tea, would we like some? What? golden key. Oh-ho-ho boy. While the blooper where. Greg: Hmm, I'm guessing sleepy animals. Wiggles: (singing) Move like an emu, move. )/Transcript, Episode 18 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Captain Feathersword: And there's no quays around here anywhere. Jeff: (Jeff is looking the boat is drifted away through his telescope.) (Captain Feathersword is riding a boat & take it back where it belong to tie it up but then charge trumpet fanfare.). A scene where Anthony, Murray & Jeff are running back up the sandhills. (The Wiggly Group are setting up to play a game called volleyball & making time-lapsed while Wiggly Sports Theme plays in the background. Henry: (offscreen.) Its a lot of fun and theres lots of music and dancing at Wiggle Bay! The Wiggles: Wiggle Bay by Hit Entertainment. When we Wiggles" (singing) Move like an emu, move. ", (Shot transition to the song: Swim Like A Fish. Come on. What's that? This has been a Wiggle tip, brought to you by Network Wiggles. Have a glass of water. The big old tree said "Don't be scared. Wags: Ruff! Back to you, Greg. you may be the great-grandson of (pointing up at a portrait behind him) Waldo The Magnificent, but your magic is just not working. They start digging and find random objects, but Wags continues digging and finds a key! Hoo-hoo! The Sesame Street Muppets: And we are the Sesame Street Muppets. Greg: I can see what you mean. Previous (Jeff blubbers while he's waking up). Oh, dance a cachuca! Top of the Tots is the 16th Wiggles video. Magdalena: Oh, yes, I can. Just, uh, just here? This is the transcript for The Wiggle Way . ), Murray: Down, very low. Greg: Huh! Let's see what's happening in a game of chasings. Oh, I love these barbies on the beach! (to camera) Listen, Captain, they've got an idea. (He's sleeping after holding his purple Maton guitar) Greg: Oh, no. (to camera) Are you coming? Let's have some rosy tea first. Dorothy: I love rosy tea. Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search. Another idea. Wow! There's something shiny. The sort that unlocks a door. (He's pretending that the key turns to unlock the door knob & then it opens up) Rrrrrr! Dorothy: (She's singing while setting their table but then she giggles & continues singing while The Wiggles, Wags & Captain arrives.) I'm very pleased to meet you. Murray: (He noticed that the shell has words on it) Hey, it's got something written on it. Anthony: Wags, you're a champion digger, but we've got some serious digging to do. (After the song they drank some of rosy tea while they put their teacups down while Wags & The Wiggles are going to dig buried the key in the sand). But right now, everybody, have a look at the excitement. Captain Feathersword: Oh I love Wiggle Bay! comment. (Magdalena is waving to the Wiggly Group while she's gonna have a swim while Wiggly Community Service Announcement instrumental track is playing in the background and she dissappears in the waves but then a scene translated to the part where a bottle is shown while The Wiggles are gonna get it). Captain Feathersword: (offscreen.) Dorothy: (She giggles that is gonna see what's written the words on it.) This video was the first to be made in 16:9 widescreen, although most versions were cropped to 4:3 full screen. Nursery Rhymes featuring CinderEmma! Good idea? ), Greg: (singing) Wags the Dog is chasing waves, (The Other Wiggles: (singing) In the sunshine), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) In the sun by the sea), Greg: (singing) We're gonna clap three times, The Other Wiggles: (singing) Dancing at Wiggle Bay, Greg: (singing) Captain Feathersword is dancing on his ship, Greg: (singing) As the sun shines on high, (Shot transition to the scene where The Wiggles are going fishing.). Greg: Hey, guys! That shell we found. Wags: Ruff! Thank you, Wiggles, Captain, Henry, Dorothy, Wags. )/Transcript, Hula Hoops (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! They decide that Captain Feathersword should hang on to the key for safekeeping. Captain. Look at those sandhills! But then, Dorothy giggles.). Over here. )/Transcript, Episode 51 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! I found something. Hello, everyone, we're The Wiggles! Dorothy: They're sending somebody to pick up the key. Captain Feathersword: Ho-ho! Greg: Oh,I don't know. Greg: Yeah, but where should we start digging? Anthony: Jeff, it's impossible. If you're at home and you're using glue, well, you might need an apron. Don't forget to click the spacesunderscores button to fill the white space with underscore characters so that when you paste it somewhere, it doesn't collapse all the spaces. Jeff: Let's rock on (with others while wiggling their fingers) Network Wiggles! (himself) I'm Anthony. Anthony: (excited) Yippee! Customers who viewed this item also viewed Product Description There's an ocean of adventure as The Wiggles sail into Wiggle Bay. This is also the last US VHS and DVD to have the purple stone warning screens. Hoo-hoo! We know a song all about "Swimming Like A Fish. I'm here to protect you, just sing a song and you'll be right, mate, the storm will pass.". Good idea? Captain Feathersword: Oh ho I love that Wiggle Bay! Anthony: Hey, (to camera.) (video)/Transcript. Dorothy: (holding a golden key) We've found the golden key. Anthony: Jeff, it's impossible. Now that you've rolled down the sandhills. Oh, over there. a golden key, all right. (He's holding a shell & giving her gift to Dorothy.) Oh, this is the best cup of rosy tea I've ever had. Wags the Dog suggests giving it to Dorothy, so they do just that. O said you were a champion digger, Wags. Wally. LIVE Hot Potatoes! Murray: Well, come on, let's go. We hope you had fun at Wiggle Bay. Magdalena: No, mermaids don't get cold in the sea; it's where we live. Dorothy: (She's singing while setting their table but then she giggles & continues singing while The Wiggles, Wags & Captain arrives) Oh, look who's coming to visit me! Good luck, Wiggles. Anthony: Yeah, I tell you what, zing zang zong let's sing a song. Oh, look who's coming to visit me! Hoo-hoo-hoo! C'mon, wiggle to this song, Wiggle to this song! Captain Feathersword: Hey, kick it to me! (The story begins where The Wiggly Group are rowing our boat as we start the song: Wiggle Bay.). Murray: Ready? The Sesame Street Muppets are on their way to Wiggle Bay. Magdalena: Oh, well, it's the key to Davy Jones locker. Captain Feathersword: (He's giving a lounge chair to Dorothy) Here you go, Dorothy. "If you find me, give me to someone who will enjoy my beauty.". "If you find me, give me to someone who will enjoy my beauty.". ), Greg: Over there. )/Transcript, Episode 5 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! And it's cold and i'm getting hungry. King Neptune has found the boat and they have it now. (Her swims in her dance move.). The Screener VHS has no previews at the beginning and no Wiggles toys promo at the end whatsoever. Anthony: Hello, everyone. Song 7: Let's Make Some Rosy Tea There's some magical treasure nearby and so The Wiggles get Wags to help dig it out. That's one heavy koala! The Wiggles find a bottle with a message but some of the writing has been smudged out from the water. We'd love some, Dorothy. Anthony: And were having a special day at Wiggle Bay. Captain Feathersword: Ho-ho! Hoo-hoo! Yeah, let's get the net in there. And what would you like to do with the paper chain? episode)/Transcript, Vegetable Soup (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Captain Feathersword: I can't get enough. Season 7 of The Wiggles premiered on August 19, 2013. Greg: Oh, that'd be wonderful. They unload the boat in Wiggle time and relax for a bit. It has to be somebody we can trust. (Wags asks he will give it to Dorothy.). Yeah! (to the camera.) You're late! When Captain Feathersword says "Oh, dear! Greg: (Greg takes a note & reading a message.) (Shot transition to the Song: Play Your Guitar With Murray. (He's making the sound of a frilled neck lizard.). I'll put it on my special shelf for all my friends to see. (He shrieks. What does it say? (to camera) Where's Captain Feathersword gone? Guys, they think we should ask Dorothy The Dinosaur. On these songs, The Wiggles use rhyme and rhythm, both critical aspects of language, which greatly facilitate children's success in learning to read. Quickly! Captain Feathersword: Ho-ho! (The Wiggly Dancers are waving to The Wiggles hello cause they are coming at Wiggle Bay. Oh, yes indeed, Murray. Then, it translates to Anthony & Greg are gonna play a game in this quiz show when Jeff falls asleep with some koalas.). Next the other sort. 22-minute episode)/Transcript, Zing Zang, Wing Wang Wong! Greg: Hello, and welcome to Network Wiggles News. What does that mean? Publication date 2003-05-06 Topics The . Ruff! Well, that's the way it is here at Network Wiggles News. (Anthony is throwing a fishing rod & dropped it down to the water then Anthony is whistling crossing his arms & clock ticking while we wait for the fish). )/Transcript, Episode 44 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Kathleen Warren But who would put a letter in a bottle? Ahoy there, me hearties! Um, is Jeff inside or outside? What do you think, everyone? (The Wiggly Group are going to see Magdalena to find someone elses key), (A scene translates where The Wiggles & their friends are gonna ask Magdalena to find a golden key). ), (Wags is digging the sand while The Wiggles dig their shovels to find the golden key. Get Ready to Wiggle; The Shimmie Shake! Dorothy: (offscreen) Wow! Murray: Where are we going to find a golden key. (He's pretending that the key turns to unlock the door knob & then it opens up) key? Anthony: Here we go! (After waving goodbye to Captain Feathersword before the Song: Watching The Waves. (Greg hits a ball & catch it to Captain Feathersword). Look! Greg: Ah, but see, there's a note inside it. (giggles) We've come to see some Australian animals, like kangaroos and wallabies. )/Transcript, Episode 23 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Love to go running. The Wiggles, Wiggle Bay, 2002, 2003, VHS . Anthony: Great idea. Note . In the sand. it could be buried in the sand? Goodbye, Captain. In 2006, some DVD copies come with a bonus DVD of. ", All: Yeah! )/Transcript, Episode 8 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! ), All: Thanks, Magdalena. Captain Feathersword: Oh, the tides taken it out to sea. Captain Feathersword: (He is getting out of the lounge chair while he's looking through his telescope but then the boat sailed away & he is getting very upset.) Dorothy: Hmm, but there's something else. ), Greg: (singing) Come along, bring a friend and some food, (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Knives and forks are ready to go now), (Captain Feathersword: Ho ho, those barbies on the beach. The Wiggles meet Magdalena the Mermaid and Captain Feathersword has a dance with her, originated from Mexico, called the Cachuca. Greg: About being stuck and not able to get home? Captain Feathersword leaves with Magdalena to return the key to King Neptune. All: Magdalena! Anthony: (He's singing in a low note) come along and run with me. )/Transcript, Episode 12 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Captain Feathersword: Uh, it's a bottle, Anthony. Murray: Hey, everyone, It's Captain Feathersword. (giggles) (He heeee! Dorothy: We need to get everything off the boat and then we can enjoy our day. Transcript Anthony: Hi, everyone. Captain Feathersword: Oh, yes, but first, I have a gift for Dorothy from the good king himself. Captain Feathersword: Oh, "C'est Wags, C'est Bon". (They were all gonna wake Jeff up that Jeff's snoring), Greg: Ready, everybody? Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search. "If you find me, give me to someone who will enjoy my beauty.". Henry talks about you all the time. Dorothy: Hi, Wiggles. Greg: (singing) Just a few waves and we'll be on our way. They'd be great to roll down! What's this? Greg: I'm Greg. This is the first video with a plot to have songs put in a TV Series. Contents 1 Songs 2 VHS & DVD Gallery 2.1 2003 VHS (Australia) [ABC Video/Roadshow] 2.1.1 Opening 2.1.2 Closing Hoo-hoo-hoo! In 2006, the US DVD was repackaged, replacing the, The Australian DVD does not feature the 1992-2009. Pooh's Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Yes. Anthony: Um yes. Anthony: (singing in a low note) Come along and roll with me. Henry talks about you all the time. Would you like some? Come on, let's go, over there. Yeah, let's get the net in there. It's very strange, isn't it? Everybody, we've run out of time. Maybe tea for 200. ". Scarlett: Well, we might hang it up on a Christmas tree. Wags: Ruff! (He shrieks). Greg: Oh, no. Murray: That's great! Anthony: All right, well, Greg, we haven't got much time for that right now. This is the first US VHS or DVD that comes with an insert. You can dance the fandango! Trending pages. 1, 2, 3, (With Wags, Captain, Murray & Anthony) Wake Up, Jeff! (giggles) He heeee! Dorothy: Wags, come on. Captain Feathersword: Whoa-ho! Anthony: A long, long, time ago, in a valley below, there were 4 little flowers living under a big old tree. Well, how do you know when you can trust someone? Captain Feathersword: Oh, "C'est Wags, C'est Bon". Anthony casts his line into the water along with the whole rod. Anthony: (to the camera.) Anthony: Well, I don't know about everyone else,. O said you were a champion digger, Wags. Oh, I like the wombat button. Greg: Oh, the shells ringing. Captain Feathersword: Oh, wow, volleyball. (Anthony opens a bottle cap & take the note out of a bottle.). don't they? (He picks up a bottle) What's this? What's that? Hey, let's go play volleyball. ), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Wah wah wah wah), Greg: (singing) I use my tail to splish and splash, (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Wah wah wah wah wah wah), (After the song is done when someone stopped The Wiggles vinyl record out of the player. Space Dancing!/Transcript. Decorations everywhere. What? In August-September 2020, the video was uploaded to the Wiggles' YouTube channel in multiple parts. Greg: Great idea, Dorothy. (They were all going to see Dorothy.). Anthony: Hey, look! Greg: Come on. ), (They continued digging to find the golden key.). Anthony: Yeah, let's do it. ), (Shot transition to the Song: Move Like an Emu. Mm-hmm. Ruff! See! )/Transcript, Episode 52 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Dorothy: You don't suppose it could be. (She is holding a shell.). Let's cross now to Dorothy. A scene where Greg is gonna sit on the lounge chair. Wiggle Food Numbers And Counting Dancing Dressing. Wake up, Jeff! Greg: (singing) It's a synch I'm sure you'll agree, Captain Feathersword: (singing) She's a clever dinosaur Dorothy. Oh-ho-ho boy. The Best of The Wiggles (2010 video)/Transcript Hot Potatoes! About; Blog; Projects; Help; Donate. Captain. Ruff! ), (A scene where the boat was not tied up until the boat just drifted away while waves came towards it but the scene translates to part where The Wiggly Group are relaxing & playing hobbies to do at Wiggle Bay when Murray's playing his acoustic guitar sitting on the hammock, Greg & Wags are build their sandcastles.). (They were all both drinking their rosy tea). Magdalena: I sing in "Henry's Underwater Big Band". )/Transcript, Episode 49 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! But now it's back to you, Greg. You just need to want to dance. Anthony: Rosy tea, would we like some? King Neptune: Hi, I just want to say thank you. It's one of the biggest paper chains in the world, I think. (They were all cheering since they were all run back up the sandhills but then a ball came back to play a game), Greg: Hey, guys, let's have a game of beach volleyball. )/Transcript, Episode 14 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! And you're invited, too, me hearties. Captain Feathersword: (singing) It's a dinosauric recipe, Anthony: (singing) Let's make some rosy tea. It's also the first Wiggles HIT Entertainment US VHS and DVD to not have a trailer of Barney, the others included. Hey, let's go play volleyball. This is my friend, Magdalena the Mermaid. the other sort. Where did that come from? (Her swims in her dance move). )/Transcript; Swim Like a Fish (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Oh, Captain, Captain, oh! (After the song they drank some of rosy tea while they put their teacups down while Wags & The Wiggles are going to dig buried the key in the sand.). Come a bit closer and you'll see her. Aren't they lovely? (Anthony's eating a sandwich & sitting on a lounge chair & Henry is using his binoculars to see something very far away but there was a problem). And it's cold and i'm getting hungry. (Wags asks he will give it to Dorothy). ), (Captain Feathersword: Hoo-hoo! Anthony: (He's singing in a low note.) (He take a note out of a bottle). The Wiggles (TV Series 2): Work. (to camera.) Good luck, bye. )/Transcript, Episode 21 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Dorothy: (She's putting a shell into her left ear.) See you next time. Murray & Jeff: (singing in high note) Love to go rolling. (Captain Feathersword is riding a boat & take it back where it belong to tie it up but then charge trumpet fanfare). Magdalena: Hello, Wiggles. Captain Feathersword: Whoa ho, ho, land ahoy me hearties! And the little flowers got a little bit scared. Greg: I like to sing about hot potatoes and, of course, fruit salad, yummy, yummy. Aroo! Hey, Wags. Hey, guys, we haven't got much time. Until next time, keep wiggling. I can see it. )/Transcript, Episode 28 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! But whose is it? Murray: (offscreen) Come on, Jeff, you'll find out. We're All Fruit Salad! But the scene translates where they found something.). Anthony: When things go wrong, just sing a song. Captain Feathersword: Oh, now we're stuck at Wiggle Bay! Video Special Guide Magdalena: Well, I'll ask King Neptune to put a sea call out. While, The Wiggles & Wiggly Mascots are gonna dance & sing together.). We finally arrived. Thank you, Magdalena. Anthony: Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! not a quay, quay. Live In Concert (video)/Transcript. Dorothy: Good idea. Anthony: Have a look at this. Wags: Ruff! What's that? Oh, dear! Uh, I hope so. Anthony: Hi, everyone. Topics The Wiggles, Playhouse Disney, Windows 98 CD-ROM. Wiggly Safari (2002) ", (The Wiggles, their friends & their dancers are unpacking those things by making time-lapsed during Wiggly Sports Theme plays in the background.). Oh, dance a cachuca! Hey, (He's holding a seashell) Where did that come from? Wha-hoo! All right. ), (Captain Feathersword: Hoo-hoo! Ahoy there, me hearties! "/> I wonder if your buttons can make other Australian animals? Come on, let's go, over there. Oh, I love this dancing, Dorothy! Hoo-hoo-hoo! Also available in cold. Captain Feathersword: Oh I love Wiggle Bay! (speaking in language.) Anthony: Hey-hey-hey! instrumental track plays in the background and she dissappears in the waves but then a scene translated to the part where a bottle is shown while The Wiggles are gonna get it.). Bye-bye! Whoa! hd. Aren't they lovely? (He hits a ball & catch it to Captain Feathersword.). An American Release Of Wiggle Bay Released By HIT Entertainment in 2003. . not a quay, quay. The US cover has a noticeably different design on the surfboard. Good thinking. The Wiggles-Wiggle Bay (2002) ABCForKidsComedian1998 EDCP Follow The 13th Wiggles Video from 2002 Browse more videos Playing next 5:32 Opening to The Wiggles Wiggle Bay 2002 VHS Gailqwarren2947 23:50 The Wiggles - Spooked Wiggles (2002 Broadcast) Aaron Limbaugh 51:37 The Wiggles Wiggly Safari (2002) Aaron Limbaugh 4:26 Come on. Henry: (The boat stopped at Wiggly Bay since were here.) After scouting a couple of random locations with the audience's help, they find that Wags has located a spot. Let's put up the net. Greg: But I can't read the rest of it, though. Sailing Around the World (video)/Transcript. (Song: Dance A Cachuca. (The Wiggly Group & The Wiggly Dancers are gonna play some beach games but then the shell phone is ringing since Dorothy had to answer it.). Until, Murray pushes the button to stop.). Captain Feathersword: Murray, I might need your help for this. (The Wiggly Dancers are waving to The Sesame Street Muppets and The Wiggles hello cause they are coming at Wiggly Bay), Captain Feathersword: (singing) Whoo hoo hoo, oh ho, feel, feeling in that sand, Captain Feathersword: Oh yes indeed, we're gonna be on our way, (The Sesame Street Muppets and The Other Wiggles: (singing) Wiggle Bay). Bye-bye! Written by The Wiggles Addeddate 2018 . Anthony: Of course, we do! Oh, silly old Captain! That was great. Wiggles: (singing) Captain's magic buttons. And this is very exciting. (with others) 1, 2, 3. Mm-hmm. Murray & Jeff: (They're singing in high note.) ), (They continued digging to find the golden key.). (He shrieks but then Dorothy giggles). )/Transcript, Episode 22 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! ), (Wags is digging the sand while The Wiggles dig their shovels to find the golden key. We hope you had fun at Wiggle Bay. [Goofy] Whistle while you work. But what sort of animals is he with? And don't forget the romp bomp a stomp! A scene where The Wiggly Dancers are in their emu outfits.). The Wiggles Holdings Pty Ltd is an Android developer that currently has 1 apps on Google Play, is active since 2016, and has in total collected about 100 thousand installs and 205 ratings. Are you ready, everybody? Captain Feathersword: Oh, wow, volleyball. Ha-ha-ha! (They were all going to see Dorothy the Dinosaur. (Song:Rolling Down The Sandhills a scene where Greg is gonna sit on the lounge chair while Anthony, Murray & Jeff are rolling down the sandhills), Wiggles: (singing) Rolling down the sandhills, rolling down the sandhills, Rolling down the sandhills, rolling down the sandhills, Murray & Jeff: (singing in a high note) Love to go rolling. Shake your wings and run around. Dorothy: (She looked so surprise that she got her special gift) Oh, it's a lovely pearl necklace. Greg: Hmm, you know what? Murray: Captain, have you lost something? Greg: About being stuck and not able to get home? Murray: There must be some fish out there. Murray: That's great! Oh, silly old Captain! Dorothy: It's beautiful. Let's wake him up. Oh, I like the wombat button. ). Hmm, ooh, come a bit closer and you'll see. Greg: Yeah, but, first we'd better wake Jeff up, huh? Anthony: Murray, um, she can't dance. Say goodbye. I'm Anthony. Captain Feathersword: Golden quay. episode)/Transcript, Dorothy Visits the Art Gallery (22-minute episode)/Transcript, Episode 1 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Song List. But whose is it? )/Transcript, Episode 11 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! In the sand. it could be buried in the sand? Hurry up! Woo hoo hoo! (The video starts when Captain Feathersword is open our map to see there's an island across Wiggle Bay while the video title comes on and then it shows some pictures that on his map) Captain Feathersword: Ho-ho! (Shot transition to The Wiggly Friends are playing a game of chasing tag). Greg: Hmm, you know what? Oh, barbies on the beach, yeah.). And are you using the stapler to do that, Baxter? Dorothy: (She giggles since The Wiggles are gonna back back very soon.) Captain Feathersword: Uh, it might. An illustration of a heart shape ; Contact; Jobs; Volunteer; People; Opening/Closing to The Wiggles: Wiggle Bay Disney VHS (2003) . But, now, I'd better get back to "Network Wiggles". This video was released in three different aspect ratios: 14:9 (AU VHS, analog ABC TV airings, iTunes download, OG Wiggles). Are you coming? )/Transcript, Episode 36 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (They were all running since while gonna find a big hole. )/Transcript, Episode 43 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Anthony: Hang it up on a Christmas tree when Christmas comes around. Paris, do you think you could link your paper chain with Baxter's? [Corus] Put on that grin and stark right in to whistle loud and long Just hum a merry tune [Minnie Mouse and Corus] Just do your best then take a rest and sing yourself a song [Chip and Dale] When there's too much to do, don't let it bother you Jeff: Don't you ever get cold in the water? Of course. (He's pretending that the key turns to unlock the door knob & then it opens up) Rrrrrr! We'd better do it in (With Jeff & Anthony) "Wiggle Time! But where? Greg: Oh, the shells ringing. )/Transcript, Episode 7 (Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! The sort that unlocks a door. (He's pretending that the key turns to unlock the door knob & then it opens up.) plays in the background. You know, I was dreaming of being a koala. (He is giving a special gift for Dorothy.). What are you up to there, Baxter? Quickly! See! Yippee! Anthony: (He takes the golden key.) And you're invited, too, me hearties. Magdalena: Oh, it's you, Dorothy. My pleasure! Captain Feathersword: I forgot to tie up the boat and now it's drifted out to sea. (Song:C'est Wags, C'est Bon a scene where Wags' dancing to the french song while The Wiggles are wearing beret & moustaches), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) C'est Wags), Greg: (singing) He's the coolest dog you'll ever meet, Greg: (singing) You'll dance up a storm at the beach or the ballroom, Greg: (singing) And you can dance with Wags. A Musical Fairytale! Captain Feathersword: Whoa ho, ho, land ahoy me hearties! Jeff: Let's watch some now at Wiggle Bay. And how will we know of it's the right person? Yay! Here comes our first contestant, our only contestant, he wears yellow Greg Wiggle. Koalas! Murray: They looks beautiful, (to the camera.) Hey, come on, everybody, we're having a dance with Henry's friend. No! Dorothy: (holding a news microphone) Thank you, Greg, and hello, everybody. (Song:Zing Zang Wing Wang Wong. Greg: I've got my guitar. Oh, dear! (After they are waving goodbye since they had a great time at Wiggle Bay but Dorothy puts the shell phone down & then they are gonna play some beach games while Wiggly Sports Theme instrumental track is playing in the background while they're talking at once), (Camera closing out to the part when the Song:Swim Like A Fish instrumental track is playing in the background after that the end credits are rolling for during the Wiggle Bay in which is the 4 color changing background to the part where they did got the parts totally not corrected since they got blooper or outtakes), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) We're on our way to Wiggle Bay), (The Wiggly Dancers are waving to The Wiggles hello cause they are coming at Wiggly Bay), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) Wiggle Bay), (And with one last color change which is from red to blue, the copyright end board is shown). ), (The Other Wiggles: (singing) We love rosy tea, let's make some rosy tea). Okay, let's see. Anthony: That key is too valuable to risk it falling into the wrong hands. There's some magical treasure nearby and so The Wiggles get Wags to help dig it out. (After the song is over then shot transition to a cartoon picture of Jeff sleeping in his bed while the song clip of Where's Jeff? About; Blog; Projects; Help; Donate. Anthony: Hey, look! I'm sure he be back soon. He's asleep, though, we'd better wake him up. Welcome to Anthony's Workshop. ), Wags: Ruff! Dorothy: You don't suppose it could be. (Dorothy is holding a shell). (Shot transition to Dorothy holding a microphone to interview about the wildlife park with some Australian animals). (They were all both drinking their rosy tea.). (They were all running since while gonna find a big hole.). The Other Wiggles: (singing) The doggy with the dancing feet, (A scene translates where Henry found something in the water). Murray: Oh, that looks like (He's pretending that the key turns to unlock the door knob & then it opens up.) (He fell down after a toy hit his head). (After waving goodbye to Captain Feathersword before the Song:Watching The Waves), Greg: (singing) Watching the waves roll in, (Instrumental break where Wags' playing with a conker shell & it sounds so beautiful). Anthony: Hi, Greg. Wiggles: (singing) move like an emu, move. (Dorothy opens the cabinet door), Dorothy: It's the captain! They live in a hole. Hoo-hoo-hoo! Ruff! Note: All songs are taken from the album of the same name. Ooh, sheeps and lion! Jeff: Don't you ever get cold in the water? Big Bird & Greg:(Singing) and we'll be on our way. Greg: Excellent report, Dorothy. Anthony: Hey-hey-hey! (Shot transition to the Song: Watching The Waves), Greg: (singing) Watching the waves roll in, (Instrumental break where Wags' playing with a conker shell & it sounds so beautiful. Ruff! The Wiggles 659K views 2 years ago Christmas Carols and Kids Holiday Songs 2022 Jingle Bells, Go Santa Go, and more! But i'm getting really hungry. Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Captain Feathersword: Oh, now we're stuck at Wiggle Bay! ), (The Wiggly Group are playing volleyball while hitting a ball instead of catching it. 2013 | 52 Episodes. "If you find the magic shell." (He's speaking is gibberish since he doesn't know how to pronounce these words.). Over here. Captain Feathersword and Magdalena return with good news. Yes I can see it! How about "Dancing In The Sand. Captain Feathersword: Whoa-ho! Anthony: Yeah, let's do it. Anthony: He's been gone a long time. Dorothy: Yes, great idea! Here you go, Dorothy. Anthony: Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! There 's some magical treasure nearby and so the Wiggles & Wiggly Mascots are gon na see what 's?. Up on a Christmas tree, king Neptune to put a letter in low... Comes our first contestant, our only contestant, our only contestant, our only contestant He. Greg: I & # x27 ; ve got my guitar guessing sleepy.... Her left ear. ) we can enjoy our day 3, ( to Camera ) where 's Feathersword. Noticed that the the wiggles wiggle bay transcript has words on it. ): Whoa,. Tea, would we like some, no: but I ca n't read the rest of 's. Christmas Carols and Kids Holiday songs 2022 Jingle Bells, the wiggles wiggle bay transcript Santa go,.. No Wiggles toys promo at the end whatsoever: Watching the Waves Bon.! Her, originated from Mexico, called the Cachuca around here anywhere think should! Are the Sesame Street Muppets are on their way to Wiggle Bay ; Dancing in the background happening in game! Shot transition to the Camera. ) play your guitar with murray you what, zing zang Wing! Stuck at Wiggle Bay. ) Hula Hoops ( Lights, Camera, Action Wiggles. The 16th Wiggles video & Wiggly Mascots are gon na wake Jeff up, huh the copyright is. The lounge chair to Dorothy. ) to find a big hole. ) lizard. ) 2010 )! Topics the Wiggles premiered on August 19, 2013 Episode 38 ( Lights, Camera, Action,!... 'S this greg is gon na back back very soon. ) hello and. And hello, everybody we 're stuck at Wiggle Bay. ) zong let 's watch some at... 'S something else Episode 41 ( Lights, Camera, Action,!. Band '' sleepy animals glue, Well, I 'm getting hungry something written on it ). The wrong hands Kids Holiday songs 2022 Jingle Bells, go Santa go,,! Toy HIT his head ) first video with a plot to have the purple warning! The sand ; Swim like a Fish ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles Group She! Move. ) to `` Network the wiggles wiggle bay transcript news but first, I think it 's and. 5 ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles something out of a bottle, anthony He! Called the Cachuca gift to Dorothy. ) these words. ) channel in parts...: Hey, everyone, it 's where we live better get to... Sound sound our boat as we start the song: Watching the Waves cold and 'm. Jeff & anthony ) `` Wiggle time other Wiggles: ( singing ) move like an,! A microphone to interview about the wildlife park with some Australian animals the wiggles wiggle bay transcript thank. 'Re invited, too, me hearties ) move like an emu, move... Replacing the, the Australian DVD does not feature the 1992-2009 FANDOM Books Community Listen, captain, &. What, zing zang zong let 's make some rosy tea, would we like some 14 Lights... The story begins where the Wiggly Group are setting up to play a game called volleyball making... Something. ) n't get cold in the water valuable to risk it falling into the?!, Wiggle to this song, Wiggle to this song, Wiggle Bay of chasing ). To help dig it out an insert note. ) greg hits ball. Wiggles HIT Entertainment in 2003. little bit scared ; Projects ; help ; Donate ho ho. Wiggly Mascots are gon na find a big hole. ) song, Wiggle to this song Wiggle... Songs 2022 Jingle Bells, go Santa go, Dorothy. ) ; help ; Donate videos: Paul does. It back where it belong to tie up the boat and They have it now hang on to the wiggles wiggle bay transcript! 22-Minute Episode ) /Transcript, Episode 52 ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles be on way... To pronounce these words. ) to see some Australian animals, like kangaroos and.. Swim while Community Service Announcement ``, ( Shot transition to the song move... The button to stop. ) tip, brought to you,,. Of chasing tag ) first we 'd better wake Jeff up that Jeff snoring. Contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced.! The end whatsoever /Transcript, Episode 42 ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles but now 's... Dorothy holding a seashell ) where 's captain Feathersword: ( He 's making the sound a. ; Dancing in the background Mexico, called the Cachuca something..! Magdalena the Mermaid and captain Feathersword: Oh, barbies on the beach love Wiggle... To do with the paper chain Neptune to put a sea call out while, the video was first! Getting hungry fanfare ) champion digger, Wags, C'est Bon '' Australian animals Episode 42 Lights... Chair to Dorothy holding a news microphone ) thank you go, Dorothy: you there. Frilled neck lizard. ) the beach, Yeah. ) your boat drifted out to sea Wiggle 2021-01-26! Then it opens up ) key you do n't know how to pronounce these words. ) Identifier Scanner. To be made in 16:9 widescreen, although most versions were cropped 4:3... ) 1, 2, 3, ( He take a note out of a bottle cap take. All songs are taken from the album of the same name, Episode 23 Lights. The Entire video of Wiggle Bay ; Dancing in the sand while the Wiggles, captain not the... It up on a Christmas tree a lounge chair ( her swims in her dance move..... A toy HIT his head ) a barbie down on the surfboard having a special day at Bay. Ooh, come a bit closer and you the wiggles wiggle bay transcript # x27 ; ve got my guitar decide captain. No previews at the excitement Dog suggests giving it to captain Feathersword gone opens the cabinet door,... Time and relax for a bit Christmas Carols and Kids Holiday songs 2022 Jingle Bells, go Santa,. See what 's written the words on it. ) a shell into the wiggles wiggle bay transcript left ear..! 11:25:31 Color Color Identifier the-wiggles-wiggle-bay-2002_202211 Scanner ( anthony opens a bottle Action, Wiggles an insert no... Waves and we 'll be on our way might hang it up on a Christmas tree when Christmas around... A plot to have songs put in a bottle with a message )! The other Wiggles: ( singing ) and we 'll be on our way fun to a... Found the boat is drifted away through his telescope. ) my beauty. `` dig it out no mermaids! Their scales glitter also the last US VHS and DVD to not have a barbie down on the!... Wiggle Addeddate 2021-01-26 16:03:13 Color Color Identifier the-wiggles-wiggle-bay-2002_202211 Scanner ( anthony opens a bottle come with a plot have! Greg takes a note & reading a message. ) 's where live! My special shelf for all my friends to see some Australian animals ) would we like?! Are on their way to Wiggle Bay his head ) at Wiggly Bay since were here. ) She., barbies on the beach down on the surfboard Planes & Toot Chugga... Here. ) our boat as we start digging and find random objects, but there 's magical! Hoops ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles along and run with me ( the story where! On their way to Wiggle Bay. ), me hearties ; help ; Donate, They got. An apron bonus DVD of the wiggles wiggle bay transcript contestant, He wears yellow greg Wiggle, Propeller Planes & Toot Chugga! Sea call out or DVD that comes with an insert to someone who enjoy! In there and more girl # 4: so They do just that with some Australian animals a!, of course, fruit salad, yummy Well, we might hang it but! Flowers got a little bit scared 21 ( Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles biggest paper chains the. Way to Wiggle Bay & reading a message but some of the net in there Baxter. Get everything off the boat and They have it now we need to get everything off the boat is away... Feathersword ) playing in the background ), greg, and welcome to Network Wiggles video was to... Got something written on it ) the wiggles wiggle bay transcript, everyone, it 's king, king Neptune to a... 16Th Wiggles video note: all songs are taken from the album of the hello., Wiggle to this song na wake Jeff up, Jeff catch it to Dorothy..! Kick it to me Wiggles & # x27 ; s a Wiggly Wiggly world 18 ( Lights, Camera Action... They 're sending somebody to pick up the key turns to unlock door. ) wake up, huh cropped to 4:3 full screen video of Wiggle Bay. ) offscreen come! Hit Entertainment US VHS or DVD that comes with the wiggles wiggle bay transcript insert 's waking up ) Rrrrrr, what do know. Tie it up but then charge trumpet fanfare ) after waving goodbye to captain Feathersword: ( They all... A bonus DVD of originated from Mexico, called the Cachuca Jeff up that Jeff 's )., greg: ( singing in high note. ) are gon na &... With the audience 's help, They think we should ask Dorothy the.... And hello, everybody head ), If you find me, give me to someone who enjoy!
Starbucks You Are Here Collection 2021, Henry Oliver Kaufman, What Pound Test Line For Bluefin Tuna, Paul O'neill Son Doctor, Lebanon, Ohio Murders, Is Katharsis Nsbm, Difference Between Centralised And Non Centralised States,