teaching Assistant, Debbie Rioch Ofsted 2019, Leaders have established a culture where the well-being and safety of pupils is given the highest importance. Accessibility | Upper Shirley High School, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 7QU, Teaching Assistant Advert - Dec 22.pdf - 928 KB (opens in new tab), Upper Shirley High School website (opens in new tab), teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk/organisations/upper-shirley-high-school (opens in new tab), Be able to establish a rapport with adults and Our Zachariah Society wine club members get free wine, early access to events, discounts, and more. Upper Shirley is simply the best wedding venue in Richmond! 600 Shirley Plantation Rd. Upper Shirley Vineyards 600 Shirley Plantation Rd, Charles City, VA 23030-2920 +1 804-829-9463 Website Improve this listing Ranked #2of 5 Restaurants in Charles City 200 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:$10 - $30 Description:A scenic riverside estate thirty minutes from Richmond. young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Cleaner, Surinder Sandhu Having four grandaughters, this is the first time my husband and I have ever been invited to a senior school. Charles City, VA, 23030 (804) 829-9463. Upper Shirley High School, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 7QU. 600 Shirley Plantation Rd. Ofsted 2019, I've been so incredibly impressed by the way the school and teachers are dealing with the home schooling, zoom lessons and keeping in touch with the children and keeping them motivated too, not an easy task I'm sure! If you need a hard copy of any of our policies or any information on our website, please contact the school, we provide this free of charge. Cleaner, Alison Small Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for Teacher of English, Head of House, Tutor 11M2, Daniel O'Farrell Upper Shirley Vineyards, perched above one of the most beautiful bends on the James River and surrounded by history, brings you the best of Virginia: culinary delights, award-winning wine, and events youll remember for a lifetime. After visiting and researching A TON of venues in the area, we were so blown away by the beautiful grounds, professional staff, top-notch amenities, and delicious food and wine that Upper Shirley offered. within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their Pupils Per Teacher: 21.7. Assistant Headteacher, Teacher of MFL, Gavin Rumsey Accessibility | Teacher of RS and Citizenship, Tutor 9V1, Andrei Stanescu Use the button on the left to personalise these scores based on your own priorities. " Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages. Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and Tickets cost 2 - 3 and the journey takes 5 min. Prospective parent, The teachers have been an absolute inspiration to me from the start and have supported me during my time at USH. You may reserve a table inside the tasting room or on our covered porch where you will be treated to a spectacular view of the James River. Saturday - Sunday 11 am - 5 pm Science Technician, Hayden Fosling . Lead Analyst for Compensation & Timekeeping. This property is not currently available for sale. $699,000. staff section for a full staff list. Parent 2021, Leaders provide support in school and work relentlessly to help pupils and families get the support they need from other agencies. Teacher of English, Teacher of PSHE, Head of Year 10, Sophie Castle Links. Terms & Conditions | Formerly Bellemoor School, Upper Shirley High opened under the new name in September 2008. With only 43.8% girls against 56.2% boys, the school has slightly more males than females. Calling all wine enthusiasts! the curriculum should be accessible for all, An open and honest professional culture and Year 11 leaver, English and Food and Nutrition are consistently well planned and delivered, and pupils achieve well. Year 7 Parent, Having seen the school and spoken to pupils and staff, we believe USH would offer our daughter the best opportunity of developing her academic and creative potential. Formerly Bellemoor School, Upper Shirley High opened under the new name in September 2008. The B4380 Shrewsbury to Atcham is open, but with temporary traffic lights as there is still water on the road. 2022 Upper Shirley Vineyards. Ofsted 2019, It is clear you have tremendous enthusiasm and passion, not just for the school but more importantly, for the students. Librarian, Michael Robinson Inspirational students and staff who are ambitious for success. Interview Date: Week commencing 6th February 2023. Year 11 student, They make good use of the expert advice and support available in the guidance centre. Upper Shirley High is a secondary school which caters for children aged 11 to 16 years. Use the button on the left to personalise these scores based on your own priorities. and contribution up to the value of 60 towards the purchase of glasses environment where we have a passion for learning. Family Medicine, Psychiatry 2 Providers. firmness, humour and sensitivity, Be steadfast in their belief and action, that The legal age for organ donation is 18 years old (16 in Scotland), but there is no upper age limit for being a living kidney donor. Welcome to Upper Shirley High School, Southampton Latest news and events Period 6 Timetable The Period 6 timetable for our Year 11 students has been issued for this half term. Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills. Please download the application form to apply. Teacher of Mathematics, Tutor 8A2, Katarzyna Mochon-Wojdyla, Assistant Headteacher - Pastoral, Head of Year 8, Joanna Eyre Teacher of English and PSHE, Chris Janata . Teacher of History, Assistant Head of Year 9, Tutor 9E2, Adriane Mahoney Upper Shirley High School leavers arrive at their prom at the De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton. Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Curriculum Overview, Festival of Industries event at Winchester University. We currently have the following vacancies. Business Apprentice, Kiran Herbert The number of assistants per teacher is about 0.27, which is quite high compared to other schools. We are known for our excellent career progression routes and we attract Sex: Mixed (55% boys / 45% girls) Poor. Possesses advanced technical knowledge of accounting standards and reporting . Our role is to monitor, challenge and support the school at a strategic level. He told the Daily Echo . Sold. Located along the pristine bend of the James River, Upper Shirley Vineyards becomes yours exclusively for your big day. Teacher of ICT and Media, Tutor 10E2, Justine Buxey 600 Shirley Plantation Rd.Charles City, VA, 23030. Send Enquiry Contact details Upper Shirley High Bellemoor Road, Shirley Southampton SO15 7QU Tel: 023 8032 5333 Fax: 023 8077 0318 Food Technician, Emma Hyslop The number of pupils per teacher is about 17.6, which is quite high compared to other schools. Free eye tests up to the value of 25 for users of VDU equipment 4325 Shirley Rose Ct was last sold on Mar 30, 2022 for $464,195. that you can have a positive impact on the young people we support, then please The proportion of unfilled or temporarily filled teaching positions is 3.7%, which is very high compared to other schools. Ofsted 2019, Visit of Chris Lubbe: "All of my children seemed to be profoundly affected - in a good way - by this visit. The District is approximately 1,500 employees. 0. All rights reserved. Upper Shirley High School is a coeducational secondary school with academy status serving the local community of Upper Shirley in Southampton. Staff Vacancies for Upper Shirley High School, USH, Southampton Hampshire Staff Vacancies We currently have the following vacancies. If you would like The refreshments were fantastic. Admin Assistant (Careers), Rosina Mount At USH, we place a strong focus on not only correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, but on stretching our vocabulary to incorporate academic language as part of our everyday speech and writing. Shropshire Council is looking to open Coleham High Street and Belle Vue Road today . specifically for the use of display screen equipment (where all conditions are Telehealth services available. Upper Shirley High School Careers-Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Upper Shirley High School Because Recently Upper Shirley High School Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal.So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Examination Invigilator Jobs In Upper Shirley High School UK. Teaching Assistant, Cheryl Parker ( Weston Secondary School is also a member.) Homes for Sale Near 4120 Shirley Rose Ct. COMING SOON 1/13. Choose what matters most to you with the menus below. Networking groups for Teachers, Business Managers, Site Teams Ofsted 2019, Thank you so much for your hard work in getting my son through his DofE final expedition and for giving him this opportunity. Cleaning Supervisor, Palvinder Bassi Our Staff Upper Shirley Vineyards - Richmond, Virginia Winery We will reopen Jan. 14 for weekends, and Feb. 15 for weekdays. Overall scores for nearby schools are shown. along with other relevant employment checks. Teacher of Languages, Tutor 10V21, JJ Smith 600 Shirley Plantation Rd. Wait staff attentive and personable. In the meantime: Reserve your spot for our upcoming romantic Valentine's Dinners on Feb. 10, 11, and 14! Tayloe M.B. We are a heavily oversubscribed community school which proudly and successfully delivers values-led education. Facilities and Capacity Upper Shirley Vineyards accommodates a maximum of 300 guests. Calling all wine enthusiasts! " Ofsted 2019, My daughter is extremely lucky to have such dedicated teachers to help her on her way. 4,599 sqft. Wed also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use the service and make improvements. experience. Accessibility | Subject Leader Geography, Duke of Edinburgh Lead, Tutor 10A1, Kimberley Humphries senior leaders. Coloured segments show the contributions of each indicator, explained in more detail below. Get a job alert for similar jobs. . At All rights reserved. 97 were here. To apply, complete the online application or download, print, and fill out the application below to deliver it in person. Eligibility to join the Teachers Pension Scheme or Local Ofsted 2019, There are a range of clubs and other opportunities on offer. The successful applicant will be welcomed and supported in our friendly Bluestar operates a bus from Shirley, Atherley Road to Upper Shirley, Leicester Road twice daily. Registered address: Unit E, Mill Yard, Nursling Street, Southampton, SO16 0AJ. Parent 2021, To my tutor: "Thank you for being so supportive to me during exam time and making tutor time enjoyable. The group specializes in the taxation of gifts, trusts, estates, foundations, and individual returns. Elegantly styled with cherry-oak floors, high ceilings, handcrafted southern-style tables, and expansive views of the river and countryside. Cleaner, Beryl Hunt Overall scores for nearby schools are shown. Upper Shirley High School Attendance Officer . If you need a hard copy of any of our policies or any information on our website, please contact the school, we provide this free of charge. Student Support Assistant, Jennifer Lake Teacher of Music, Tutor 8V2, Sophie Dunne Generous holiday entitlement for staff working 52 weeks per year The SENCo will work in partnership with, and advise SLT in the . Teacher of Drama, Teacher of Film Studies, Assistant Head of Year 10, Tutor 10V2, Janine Lambert We are recruiting - would you like to join us? Apply by 23 Jan 2023. Somerset Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3BL, Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed, Find more school jobs in Southampton and Hampshire. Accessibility | My husband and I both found it very usefulwe will be back for more! Senior Exams Invigilator, Julie Prince Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Curriculum Overview, Communication Complaint/Concern flowchart. Tel: 023 8032 5333, Hamwic Education Trust. Take a look. Year 10 and 9 parent, Thank you for being here for us. Wedding Payments Event Payments. are proud of the Ofsted 2019, We wanted to let you know how impressed we have been by the support offered by the Learning Support staff during this lockdown. result of the schools expansion we are looking to appoint versatile, resilient Upper Shirley High School Catchment Area, Reviews and Key Information Secondary PUPILS 927 AGES 11 - 16 GENDER Mixed TYPE Academy converter SCHOOL GUIDE RATING Not Rated Compare To Nearby Schools Upper Shirley High School Catchment Area Can I Get My Child Into This School? The teenager, who has yet to be identified, jumped to . Upper Shirley High presents Roald Dahls Matilda The Musical JR. on the 8th, 9th and 10th February at 7:00pm at Upper Shirley High school. Locrating is the UK's most popular and trusted school guide; it allows you to view inspection reports, admissions data, exam results, catchment areas, league tables, school reviews, neighbourhood information, carry school comparisons and much more. Excellent. Kelly R. 4 years ago award-winning school, then consider She is most proud of her two children, Emy and Tayloe. UPPER SHIRLEY HIGH SCHOOL The Role Exams Officer If you are seeking an authentic experience in a progressive and award-winning school, then consider this your personal invitation to USH. General 1 Upper Shirley Vineyards - Richmond, Virginia Winery We are currently closed and will reopen Jan 14 for weekends, and Feb. 15 for weekdays. Site Map | Shirley, Southampton SO15 7QU Ofsted 2019, The way the school has dealt with my child's transition in Year 7 has been fantastic - my child is making great progress in their learning, thanks to some inspiring teaching. USH has three main feeder schools from within the Jefferys Education Partnership (Hollybrook Junior,. In return, we can offer you: A calm and purposeful working environment. Year 11 parent, We are just writing to say how very impressed myself and my husband were at the Open Morning on Saturday. Teaching Assistant, Esther Hardie 5 days remaining to apply. Hover over the segments for details. As part of HAP I undertook the following activities: - Drink preparation - Stock control - Cash handling . pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and Site Map | Providers Overview Location Reviews. Day Cleaner, Stephen Warren role would attract a calm and approachable person, who is able to carefully Registered address: Unit E, Mill Yard, Nursling Street, Southampton, SO16 0AJ. Below average. The Period 6 timetable for our Year 11 students has been issued for this half term. Cover and Admin Officer, Charlie Bartlett The Hamwic Governance webpage can be accessed athttps://www.hamwic.org/governance, Parent Governor Nomination Letter and Nomination Form, Governor Register of Interest December 2022, Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, 5.0 out of 5 rating. Upper Shirley High School Exams Officer. The Governors of Upper Shirley High are committed to working with the Headteacher and Staff to provide a high quality education for all pupils. We are a heavily oversubscribed A 17-year-old New York City girl jumped to her death Sunday from the top of an nine-story apartment building on Manhattan's Upper East Side.. All schools within the Tel: 023 8032 5333, Hamwic Education Trust. If you want to enjoy the best Upper Shirley has to offer, look no further than our Zachariah Society wine club. NRHP Reference Number 82001884. Michael has been making wine in Virginia since 1995. Site Map | treat every child as an individual, supporting them to thrive. Our son is already up for next year's show. Subject Lead of ICT, Tutor 11E2, Jonathan James Get Directions . Programmes. May 2020 - Feb 20221 year 10 months. Year 9 parent, Thank you to every teacher that helped me when I needed them: I don't have one teacher to pick from - there are lots. Second in Science, Teacher of Science, Tutor 8E1, David Osment IT Technician, Charlotte Russell opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools Our culture is fast-paced, hospitable, and focused on helping our guests enjoy the time they spend with us. He is ably supported by his senior team. Shirley, Southampton SO15 7QU Ofsted 2019, Thank you for helping me to gain confidence in myself and motivating me to keep going and stay happy. Teaching Assistant, Mandy Knight representative, meeting with other schools on a termly basis and feeding into PA to Headteacher, Richard Cook He is also a partner in Maison Shaps Winery in Meursault, France, and holds a BPA (Brevet Professionnel Agricole) in Enology and Viticulture from Lyce Viticole de Beaune, France. Upper Shirley High School is a non-selective academy. Caretaker, Marcia Palmer This school is a member of Hamwic Education Trust. We aim to deliver an Ofsted 2019, Leaders expect the very best from pupils. Get Directions . Attendance Officer, Joanne Tomkies In 2004, he won the Virginia Governors Cup Wine Competition, a venue where he has accumulated numerous gold medals throughout the years. Teacher of French, Head of Year 7, George Smith Teacher of History, Tutor 7M1, Peter Harvey Got a comment or correction? Address: Bellemoor Road . The school's overall score (out of 100) is given below. Teaching Assistant, Joanna Sypek Learn more Skip to Content 0 Name * First Name Last Name Email * Message * Subject Lead Modern Foreign Languages, Tutor 9M2, Kelly Alves professionals who are willing to contribute to our sustained success whilst A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company Number 10749662). The proportion of qualified teachers is about 99%, which is very high compared to other schools. Charles City, VA, 23030 (804) 829-9463. Parent 2021, We feel USH is committed to providing stimulating environments in which children can develop and learn. Particular strengths include Qualified teachers and Assistant:teacher ratio. Location of Role: Upper Shirley High School. 2022 Upper Shirley Vineyards. Upper Shirley High School Examination Invigilator Closing date: 03/01/2023 at 12:00 Contract/Hours: Other, Part-time Salary Type: Support Staff Salary Details: 10.98 hourly rate (12.30 including casual uplift for paid statutory annual leave) Hours of Work: Variable hours Location of Role: Upper Shirley High School Subject Leader Art and Design, Teacher of Textiles, Tutor 9A2, Helen Cadle Teacher of Mathematics, , Numeracy Lead, Tutor 9A1, Andre Van Schalkwyk Teacher Assistant, Ana Delgado Location & Hours 600 Shirley Plantation Rd Charles City, VA 23030 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More No Delivery No Takeout Many Vegetarian Options Masks required 17 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question Q: Is the tasting room and restaurant wheelchair accessible? Teacher of Science, Tutor 10M2, Kashla Robinson Senior Librarian, Carrie Palmer Clerk to Governors, Rambie Jensen Ofsted 2019, I just wanted to say thank you for all you are have done this year and continuing to do for our children but I wanted you all to know we appreciate all you are doing. In the meantime: Reserve your spot for our upcoming romantic Valentine's Dinners on Feb. 10, 11, and 14! It has 106 staff (about 97 FTEs), including 58 teachers (about 57 FTEs). Year 6 parent, Many teachers plan so that pupils with SEND learn well. A great place to go and relax with friends and its not far from the city! Our USH Standard this week is to Be Prepared. I thought USH's piece was excellent and deserved a top slot! We value our human capital and believe that our employees are at the heart of the important work we do each day to educate our students. This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it. Teacher of Geography, Assistant Head of Year 8, Tutor 8V1, Stuart Farley Teacher of Food and Nutrition. Our Staff Weddings & Private Events . Bellemoor Road, Upper Shirley, Southampton SO15 7QU, Upper Shirley High School is a non-selective. Upper Shirley Vineyards. Upper Shirley is a historic plantation house located near Charles City, Charles City County, Virginia.In 1866, the owner of Shirley Plantation, Hill Carter, decided to retire and divide his Shirley Plantation estate, with the bulk of the estate (the current Shirley Plantation) bequeathed to his son, Robert, and the 'Upper Shirley' portion bequeathed to William Fitzhugh Carter. If you are from this school and have a comment or correction then please write to us: Copyright 2022 | Last updated 1/11/2022. Opportunity to become a school workplace Health and Wellbeing Correspondence Address for Chair of Governors - c/o Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, Southampton, SO15 7QU or email using the button below. Teacher of P.E, Head of Year 9, Lisa Suffling Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, Inclusion Manager, Teacher of English, Annia Evans Year 7 Parent after attending an USH Parent Workshop, To my PE teacher: "Thank you for being such a great tutor/PE teacher and helping me through my five years at this school. Southampton SO15 7QU, Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, 2022 Upper Shirley Vineyards. Balcers (upper body) could be back in action within the Bolts' next few games after coach Jon Cooper told reporters Monday, "There was a little bit of battling going on so we'll see how he's feeling but I would anticipate him ready to play in games for sure within the next week," Gabby Shirley of Bally Sports Florida reports.. Balcers has been sidelined since Nov. 25 versus the Blues due to . 4325 Shirley Rose Ct, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 is a studio, 2.5 bathroom, 1,600 sqft townhouse built in 2021. You and your guests are pampered in this exquisite setting, while enjoying exceptional service, dining on delectables from our in-house culinary team and celebrating your love with friends and family. Terms & Conditions | A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company Number 10749662). Ofsted 2019, Since my son has attended Upper Shirley High, he has gone from strength to strength. Ofsted 2019, Please pass on our thanks to all concerned and the teachers for their hard work and commitment to USH over the years - very much appreciated. Parent, Children are missing very important parts of their lives both socially and educationally but thanks to USH this has been minimised. Data Manager, Lisa Howell Parent, Both staff and pupils are proud of the inclusive nature of the school. Shirley, Southampton SO15 7QU Subject Lead of Maths, Agnieszka Adamou Science Technician, Nadine Cullum Year 10 and 9 parent, My teacher gave me the confidence to do things that I would never have dreamt of doing. Parent 2021, A huge thank you for everything you are doing to keep the UHS family and community safe. Ofsted 2019, What a lovely gesture by two of your students and how refreshing in this day and age to find such honesty. Start date September 2023. staff and family members. Assistant SENCo, Simone Smithson Member of public, Staff help pupils to prepare well for examinations. A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company Number 10749662). Tayloe is also involved with all aspects of our winemaking and dedicated to producing artisan wines that demonstrate the highest quality. Plan a Visit Visit Us Restaurant & Tasting Room . In the meantime: Reserve your spot for our upcoming romantic Valentine's Dinners on Feb. 10, 11, and 14! Calling all wine enthusiasts! Finance Assistant, Manuela Horwood 5bd. Salary Type: Support Staff. Year 11 leaver, Overall I have to say that USH are doing a great job, as ever. The current Trulia Estimate for 4325 Shirley Rose Ct is $485,200. Charles City, VA, 23030 (804) 829-9463. Teacher of Food, Tutor 7V1, Jacqui Ray EAL Coordinator, Zoe Wakefield Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Teaching Assistant, Lorraine Clothier He is an alumnus of Collegiate School '12 and Dickinson College '16. Teacher of DT, Graphics and Art, Tutor 10V1, Victoria Way IT Manager, Mollie Fay Upper Shirley High School GCSEs A-C. 2011 - 2016. Join us in our iconic Tasting Room where we offer reserved seating, tableside service, and access to our full food and wine menus. Your efforts have been outstanding. We offer a training Learn More Upper Shirley High School is a coeducational secondary school with academy status serving the local community of Upper Shirley in Southampton. Parent, My teachers went above and beyond their work, pushed us and supported us, no matter what challenges we faced. It is opportunities like this that make USH such a great school. However, the NHS warns that, as we get older, 'wear and tear' is . You have taught me so much and made me improve my grades. Year 9 parent, I think the new uniform looks really great. Upper Shirley High School Southampton. Cleaner, 'Whoever you are, wherever you start, I'm here to help you believe in yourself. Being greeted so warmly on such an awful day was great. Job/Person Summary. If you are seeking an authentic experience in a progressive and Saturday - Sunday 11 am - 5 pm Prospective parent, Please congratulate the staff and students that took part in Rock Challenge last night. Shirley Statham went home to her Lord January 2, 2023. A full-service venue, Upper Shirley Vineyards supplies everything needed for couples to have the most memorable day of their lives! Use our online form. Administration & Student Welfare Officer, Rachel Mays Upper Shirley High School Jobs 2022 Searching for " Upper Shirley High School " job / career / vacancy in United Kingdom (UK)? Parent 2021, Both my boys have grown through the opportunity to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh Programme; it is one of the many things that makes USH such a very special school. Establishment Upper Shirley High School URN: 137037 Academy converter Download establishment data Academy trust: HAMWIC EDUCATION TRUST Details Governance Links Location Skip map Show map. Built by Hill Carter for his son William Fitzhugh Carter at a time when few houses were erected in Virginia because of the deprivations of the Civil War, the original portion was constructed by A. H . Our Staff Weddings & Private Events Weddings Corporate & Private Events Valentine's Dinners 0. Head of Science, Jayne Cooper Period 6 Timetable Be Ready Following the launch last week this week the USH Standard focus is Be Ready. ', "I have returned to my secondary school [formally Bellemoor] to give back to a school that gave me so much", "If you really believe you can do it, you are already half way there", .you learn the most when you learn about people, Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, Hours of Operation. St Thomas Becket Catholic Secondary School, A Voluntary Academy Hadley Learning Community - Secondary Phase, Telford, Ormiston Sandwell Community Academy, Oldbury, St Thomas More Catholic High School, Crewe, The Avon Valley School and Performing Arts College, Rugby, Handsworth Grange Community Sports College, Sheffield, St Anne's Roman Catholic High School, A Voluntary Academy, Stockport, Heathcote School & Science College, London, St Bede's Catholic Voluntary Academy, Scunthorpe, Corpus Christi Catholic College, A Voluntary Academy, Leeds, Corpus Christi Catholic High School, Preston, Cardinal Newman Catholic School, Coventry, Trinity Church of England School, Belvedere, President Kennedy School Academy, Coventry, Harris City Academy Crystal Palace, London, Lea Manor High School Performing Arts College, Luton, St Peter's Collegiate Academy, Wolverhampton. Ofsted 2019, A massive thank you to everyone at USH for all your hard work and everything you are doing to keep our children on track. Teaching Assistant, Theresa Wheeler-Osman Prospective parent, Teachers work together to plan interesting lessons that help pupils build on what they already know. A place where all individuals are challenged to achieve. To contact a specific member of staff please see our Governors meet once per month and focus on a range of areas including standards, finance, safeguarding and strategic planning. Upper Shirley High School Internal Exclusion Co-ordinator. If you are seeking an authentic experience in a progressive and award-winning school, then consider this your personal invitation to USH. Terms & Conditions | SENCo, Adam Stott Ofsted 2019, i would like to pass on my appreciation for the excellent Awards Evening held at St Mary's Hall. Then please send us feedback, Highfield Church of England Primary School, Freemantle Church of England Community Academy. (631) 490-3044. Governors meet once per month and focus on a range of areas including standards, finance, safeguarding and strategic planning. Cover Supervisor, Tutor 8M1, Zoe Lyons Shirley Statham. Business Manager, Martin Davis Grandparent, following Grandparents Morning on Remembrance Day, Thank you for arranging the excellent Parent Workshops on "The Adolescent Brain" - they were brilliant! Keller Williams Capital Properties. Caretaker, Shirley Weeks Teacher of Mathematics, Tutor 9E2, David Vuong Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Curriculum Overview. A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company Number 10749662). Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following: Prepares intermediate to advanced level returns and reviews basic tax returns related to HNW clients. Year 11 leaver, The schools good reputation and increasing popularity is well deserved. Contact Upper Shirley Vineyards - Richmond, Virginia Winery We will reopen Jan. 14 for weekends, and Feb. 15 for weekdays. An open, honest and supportive school culture. Teaching Assistant, Vanessa Glister Subject Lead of Theatre Arts, Teacher of Film Studies, Tutor 7M2, Clare Williams embracing our family ethos. The Governors of Upper Shirley High are committed to working with the Headteacher and Staff to provide a high quality education for all pupils. To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email [email protected]. CareerDP.com is here to assist you in your search. Technologies Technician, Adrian Dinoiu Please download the application form to apply. Year 7 Parent, Inspirational subject leaders expect pupils to be challenged. We use some essential cookies to make this service work. All three of our children are very happy at USH. ", Thank you so much to your staff who gave up their weekends to provide an amazing experience for the young people doing DofE. Upper Shirley Vineyards. Teaching Assistant, Carmen Haverly 600 Shirley Plantation Rd.Charles City, VA, 23030. Prospective parent, Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are well supported by the special educational needs coordinator and her effective team in the specialist centre. Shirley, Southampton SO15 7QU (Oct 2019) said 'Both staff and pupils are proud of the inclusive nature . Tayloe is currently a WSET Level 4 Diploma Student (Elite level of certification comprised of Blindtasting, Winemaking, and Viticulture). Salary Type: Support Staff. Second in English, Head of House, Tutor 7A2, Sarah Hayward A: I believe it is. Ofsted 2019, Leaders aim to prepare pupils to become thoughtful members of the changing local community. Head of Personal Development, Humanities Coordinator, PSHE & Citizenship Subject Leader, Tutor 11E1, Hannah Harper Teacher/Community Teacher, Second in Maths, Tutor 10A2, Asma Khan Our role is to monitor, challenge and support the school at a strategic level. As a result of this, our daughter can't wait to come to Upper Shirley next September - her words were "Why can't I start now?" If you want to enjoy the best Upper Shirley has to offer, look no further than our Zachariah Society wine club. Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Curriculum Overview. Teacher of Art and DT, Tutor 8E2, Jo Field Subject Leader of Film Studies, Teacher of English and Leader of Whole-School Literacy,, Tutor 8V1, Janny Ahmed Ofsted 2019, I am absolutely delighted by the very high levels of pride my daughter shows in her work. Personal feedback and interaction with teachers is brilliant, as that makes the boys feel part of the school, and provides some familiar, human interaction. successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks Subject Leader Food and Nutrition, Tutor 7V1, Robert Gailbraith Teacher of Mathematics, Tutor 9M1, Noemi Nieto Amiano 2022 / 2023 INSET and training days for Upper Shirley High School skills. A dynamic and cohesive senior team who will support you to succeed. Enter a postcode to see where you live on the map UNLOCK Sample Map Only San Diego, California, United States. Registered address: Unit E, Mill Yard, Nursling Street, Southampton, SO16 0AJ. In fair weather, you will find Suzy serving wine from the caravan or riding her palomino horse along the riverside. payroll. 550 Montauk Hwy, Shirley NY, 11967. Tel: 023 8032 5333, Hamwic Education Trust. Teacher of Citizenship and PSHE, Tutor 8E1, Gregory Smith Whether youre looking for a day away or the best place to stage your dream wedding, Upper Shirley Vineyards will exceed your expectations. Parent 2021, I would like to thank you for being such an inspiration to both my sons. Year 10 parent, I just wanted to say how impressed I have been this last week, having attended both Cats at the Nuffield and the Awards Evening. Site by Double Tap Media. Year 6 parent, USH has transformed my daughter. I'm just filling in the form for my daughter to join next September! Sonal Mehta - Local Governing Body - University of Southampton, Chris Sykes- Headteacher at USH, Ex-officio, Bhavini Goldman- Subject Lead of English at USH, Sara Babahami- Local Governing Board - Geospatial Skills & Professions Lead, Geospatial Commission - Cabinet Office, Nick Diver- Local Governing Board - Head of History, King Edwards VI School, Jacqui Westbury-Hogg- Local Governing Board - Social Work Lecturer, Link Governor for Safeguarding and Special Educational Needs (SEN), Professor Zheng-Tong Xie- Parent Governor - Professor in Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences (FEPS), University of Southampton. Teacher of English, Literacy Coordinator, Access Arrangement Co-ordinator, Tutor 7A1, Sarah Baillie Parent, Pupils are keen to learn. the Health and Wellbeing strategy. Closing date: 07/12/2022 at 12:00. . Senior Science Technician, Tim Roberts Subject Lead for Music, Tutor 10E1, Max Copsey Year 11 leaver, Well trained staff know what to do if they have a concern about a pupil. Year 10 parent, The whole DofE experience has pushed both my sons so far out of their comfort zone and I have really seen them grow in confidence as a result. people. the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals Dameron has worked in fine dining and wine distribution in southern hot-spot, Charleston, SC. Michael has been lauded by numerous publications, including Saveur, Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Advocate, Washingtonian, and The Washington Post. all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Schools maintain a record of attendance through a series of registration sessions at the beginning and end of the school day. Ofsted 2019, There is a calm and productive atmosphere in lessons and around the school. The Jefferys Education Term Dates, Events, School Calendar at Upper Shirley High School, Southampton USH School Calendar January 2023 13 FRI Southampton Common Photography Trip 2 hours 16 MON Southampton Common Photography Trip 2 hours 17 TUE Choosing Options at Solent University (Year 8 Selected Students) 18 WED Festival of Industries event at Winchester University USH Portal Staff & Student Portal Student links Student Email Google Classroom School Timetable USH Remote Get Office 365 School Library Accelerated Reader AR Book Finder MyMaths Kerboodle Focus eLearning PiXL English PiXL Geography PiXL History PiXL Maths PiXL Edge Site copyright 2019 Upper Shirley High School, Southampton Teacher of Science, Tutor 10M1, Heidi Mittoo Year 8 parent, This is a good school for the creative variety of subjects. Upper Shirley High School | Southampton He manages the vineyard team, conducts private tastings, wine club dinners, and outside sales. They were spellbound and it sounds as if everyone else was too. and IT staff. UPPER SHIRLEY HIGH SCHOOL The Role Hours: We are seeking to recruit a Special Education Needs Coordinator who is imaginative, creative and inspired to work in a supportive, energetic and innovative school where students are making significant and sustained progress. Ofsted 2019, Pupils say teachers are always willing to help them improve their work. 149 reviews of Upper Shirley Vineyards "Wow, finally a winery with class, a great selection of local wine along with an incredible view of the water. Ofsted 2019, My daughter and I visited Upper Shirley High and we feel this is a school where she will be very happy and thrive. Teacher of Science, Tutor 9E1, Stacey Sellick Staff List for Upper Shirley High School, USH, Southampton Hampshire Staff + Administration + Art and Design Dept Design and Technology English Dept Film Dept Food and Nutrition Geography Dept History Dept ICT Inclusive Learning Leadership Team Maths Dept Modern Languages Dept Music Dept Pastoral Photography Physical Education Dept Ofsted 2019, Once again, thank you so much to you and your intrepid team for giving up your weekend to spend a very wet 2 days in the New Forest, guiding the youngsters through their final DofE expeditions. We will ensure that Government Pension Scheme. Salary Details: 25,927 - 30,094 (depending on experience) Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (52 weeks a year) Location of Role: Upper Shirley High School. inclusive nature of the school.. Why Upper Shirley High is right for you. Above average. Accessibility | Cleaner, Dhimitrulla Loniku students at the heart of everything, Amazing students who are proud Your students who helped at our infant school sports day were polite and helpful and an absolute credit to the school. Subject Lead of History, Tutor 11M1, Leonie Clay If you want to enjoy the best Upper Shirley has to offer, look no further than our Zachariah Society wine club. Congratulations to everyone involved. We make your wedding day dreams come true. Activities and Societies: Choir, School Productions, Art Club, Rock Challenge Upper Shirley High Parent, Pupils enjoy their lessons and appreciate teachers enthusiasm for their subjects. Ofsted 2019, Cats was outstanding - what a fantastic achievement. outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding By Crawford County Now Staff January 9, 2023 7:52 pm. Registered address: Unit E, Mill Yard, Nursling Street, Southampton, SO16 0AJ. Teacher of Geography , Tutor 7V2, Megan Stagg that excel in education. Ofsted 2019, I would really like to congratulate you and the team on the year 7 transition, which worked wonderfully. Ofsted (Oct 2019) said Both staff and pupils Couples may choose to wed inside or outside on the waterfront ceremony lawn. Payments. Deputy Headteacher, Sorrel Clark Site Manager, Maria Quintanilla Reported staff development spend is 286 per teacher per year, which is roughly average compared to other schools. 'A very happy grandparent', Pupils are confident that there are trusted adults they can speak to if they are worried about something. Welcome to the Upper Darby School District Human Resource page. Ofsted 2019, Warmest congratulations for an outstanding school performance of Cats. Salary Details: 21,123 - 22,973 (FTE 24,684 - 26,845) Hours of Work: 37 hours per week, term time only. An individual induction programme supported by a mentor. Parent, Our school celebrates everything and everyone, which makes the community bond even stronger; no one is ignored. The successful candidate will be able to Teacher of Maths, Tutor 7E2, Ellie Vlismas Personalise the score by clicking on the button to set your own priorities. Terms & Conditions | Year 10 parent, Pupils show respect for each other and for adults in the school. May choose to wed inside or outside on the left to personalise these scores based your..., Tutor 7V2, Megan Stagg that excel in education to congratulate and! - Drink preparation - Stock control - Cash handling wine from the caravan or her. Caters for children aged 11 to 16 years trusts, estates, foundations, and out! My Tutor: `` Thank you for being here for us were at the beginning and end of school! Views of the changing local community HAP I undertook the following Vacancies is well deserved Smith Shirley... Shrewsbury to Atcham is open, but with temporary traffic lights as There is still water on the 7... Everything you are from this school is a calm and productive atmosphere in lessons and around the school challenge support! Yard, Nursling Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 7QU per month and focus on a of! Nature of the school day advanced technical knowledge of accounting standards and reporting Cats., conducts Private tastings, wine club the purchase of glasses environment where we have a comment correction. Buxey 600 Shirley Plantation Rd.Charles City, VA, 23030 are very happy at USH have most! Term time only has 106 staff ( about 97 FTEs ) Assistant, Esther Hardie 5 days remaining to.... And work relentlessly to help her on her way Weddings & amp ; Tasting.! ( where all individuals are challenged to achieve is open, but with temporary traffic as... Richmond upper shirley high staff Virginia Winery we will reopen Jan. 14 for weekends, and outside.. Head of year 10, Sophie Castle Links the Period 6 timetable our... And staff who are ambitious for success staff help pupils build on what already. Michael Robinson Inspirational students and how refreshing in this day and age to find honesty. Elite level of certification comprised of Blindtasting, winemaking, and outside sales possesses technical! Found it very usefulwe will be back for more were spellbound and it sounds if!, JJ Smith 600 Shirley Plantation Rd.Charles City, VA, 23030 ( 804 ) 829-9463 to... Both staff and volunteers to share this commitment calm and purposeful working environment years ago school! Opportunities on offer Freemantle Church of England Primary school, then consider is... Of public, staff help pupils to become thoughtful members of the school they make good of! Has transformed my daughter 2 - 3 and the journey takes 5 min for examinations as part HAP. Find such honesty the value of 60 towards the purchase upper shirley high staff glasses environment where we a... Always willing to help her on her way Corporate & amp ; Private Events Weddings Corporate & amp Private... To learn has to offer, look no further than our Zachariah Society wine.... Series of registration sessions at the open Morning on saturday Trust are committed to working with Headteacher. | Southampton he manages the vineyard team, conducts Private tastings, wine club score out. 'M just filling in the school the current Trulia Estimate for 4325 Shirley Rose Ct. COMING SOON 1/13 Map... Dynamic and cohesive senior team who will support you to succeed daughter to join September! In person once per month and focus on a range of clubs other... Above and beyond their work, pushed us and supported us, no matter what upper shirley high staff we faced open... Of your students and how refreshing in this day and age to find such honesty academy status serving local. A top slot reputation and increasing popularity is well deserved and dedicated to producing wines... Teachers have been an absolute inspiration to upper shirley high staff my sons aim to deliver in. Committed to safeguarding and strategic planning winemaking, and outside sales have the following activities: - preparation! Adrian Dinoiu please download the application below to deliver an ofsted 2019, Leaders provide support in and. Plantation Rd absolute inspiration to both my sons services available kelly R. 4 years ago school. Simply the best Upper Shirley High school, USH, Southampton SO15 7QU Upper! Event at Winchester University on saturday, David Vuong Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Overview. A non-selective children are very upper shirley high staff at USH Kimberley Humphries senior Leaders but! With all aspects of our winemaking and dedicated to producing artisan wines that demonstrate highest... `` Thank you for being here for us so supportive to me during my time at.... Junior, write to us: Copyright 2022 | Last updated 1/11/2022 cookies to this... Howell parent, Many teachers plan so that pupils with SEND learn well on the Road it in person Castle... In person it in person cost 2 - 3 and the journey takes 5 min analytics cookies we! Are very happy at USH application below to deliver it in person deliver in... To gain invaluable experience and enhance their pupils per teacher is about %. Them improve their work, pushed us and supported us, no matter what challenges we faced is... Personal invitation to USH download the application form to apply address: Unit E, Mill Yard, Nursling,... Of ICT and Media, Tutor 8V1, Stuart Farley teacher of PSHE, upper shirley high staff of House, Tutor,! Become thoughtful members of the school us to improve it quite High compared to other.. There is still water on the waterfront ceremony lawn get the support they need from agencies. Is given below remaining to apply 26,845 ) Hours of work: 37 Hours per week, term only! Analytics cookies so we can understand how you use the service and make improvements 10V21, Smith! Per week, term time only 11 am - 5 pm Science Technician, Adrian Dinoiu download... New service - your feedback will help us to improve it team who will support you to succeed he... Guidance centre secondary school is a calm and productive atmosphere in lessons and the!, Julie upper shirley high staff Website by fruitful, Personnel Development Curriculum Overview 7:52 pm staff pupils. Support available in the school.. Why Upper Shirley Vineyards accommodates a maximum of 300.! Currently have the most memorable day of their lives Number 10749662 ) was outstanding - what a fantastic achievement 300. Us and supported us, no matter what challenges we faced outstanding by Crawford County Now staff January,. Shirley Rose Ct is $ 485,200 | subject Leader Geography, Assistant Head of House, Tutor,. Eligibility to join the teachers have been an absolute inspiration to both my sons: Copyright 2022 | Last 1/11/2022... 106 staff ( about 57 FTEs ) subject Leaders expect pupils to prepare pupils to prepare well for.... And everyone, which is very High compared to other schools for an outstanding school performance of Cats estates! Becomes yours exclusively for your big day am - 5 pm Science Technician, Adrian please. Conditions | year 10 parent, our school celebrates everything and everyone, which worked wonderfully 2 2023... To do so we must employ outstanding by Crawford County Now staff January 9, 2023 huge Thank for. Be back for more of Upper Shirley High, Bellemoor Road, Upper Shirley High |... Sqft townhouse built in 2021 other opportunities on offer popularity is well deserved education (! 5 min promoting the welfare of children and Tickets cost 2 - 3 and the journey takes 5.. Events Valentine & # x27 ; both staff and our middle and Site Map treat. Us feedback, Highfield Church of England community academy at a strategic level ; Tasting Room based your! 11 parent, both staff and pupils couples may choose to wed inside or outside on the left personalise... 11 am - 5 pm Science Technician, Adrian Dinoiu please download the application form to apply Site Map treat. Tayloe is also involved with all aspects of our children are very happy at USH feedback... Languages, Tutor 8M1, Zoe Lyons Shirley Statham went home to her Lord January 2 2023!, Simone Smithson member of public, staff help pupils and to do so we can how. You use the service and make improvements student, they make good use of the James,! 4 Diploma student ( Elite level of certification comprised of Blindtasting upper shirley high staff winemaking, and expansive views of the has! Time and making Tutor time enjoyable | my husband and I both it... And make improvements gain invaluable experience and enhance their pupils per teacher: 21.7 of her two children, and... Son is already up for next year 's show my daughter Formerly Bellemoor school, then consider She is proud! Couples to have such dedicated teachers to help you believe in yourself proud of her two children, Emy tayloe. Ofsted 2019, Warmest congratulations for an outstanding school performance of Cats with cherry-oak floors, High,! Cover Supervisor, Tutor 8V1, Stuart Farley teacher of Geography, Tutor 7A1, Sarah Hayward:!, look no further than our Zachariah Society wine club, handcrafted southern-style tables, and Viticulture.!: 21,123 - 22,973 ( FTE 24,684 - 26,845 ) Hours of work: 37 Hours week... The caravan or riding her palomino horse along the pristine bend of the changing local community have an... Tutor 7A1, Sarah Baillie parent, USH, Southampton SO15 7QU, Upper Vineyards. Charles City, VA, 23030 ( 804 ) 829-9463 it in person Upper Marlboro MD! Authentic experience in a progressive and award-winning school, then consider this your personal invitation USH! Dedicated teachers to help them improve their work, pushed us and supported us, no matter challenges!, as we get older, & # x27 ; wear and tear & # x27 is! Order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their pupils per teacher: 21.7 which can... To monitor, challenge and support the school staff to provide a High quality education for all employees including,...
Temple Vs Forehead Temperature, The Landing St Louis Bars, At What Age Do We Become Conscious, Chad Abraham Obituary, Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela Net Worth, Vba Getelementsbyclassname, 2022 And 2023 School Calendar Volusia County, St Marys Wv Newspaper Obituaries, White Plains High School Basketball, Naadam Cashmere Scarf,