and listen to music (the DJ was terrific!!). Everything was outstanding. Sorry guys, I really wanted to enjoy this place as the reviews were stellar, but just didnt live up. 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Hours. Sweet & Spicy Calamari The TuscanChic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. My friends had salmon rigatoni Arabbiata and chicken Milanese. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Vitalia offers a full bar featuring craft beer, wine and cocktails. Wefelt athome right away. Tune into The Dish, a weekly food show recorded live at a different Staten Island restaurant each. $689.000 USD . People researching TempSure Vitalia frequently inquire about these popular procedures available in your area: CO2RE Intima (11) diVa (6) FemiLift (12) Feminine Rejuvenation (88) FemTouch (6) IntimaLase (2) Juliet (1) MonaLisa Touch (7) ThermiVa (31) Ultra Femme 360 (12) Viveve (5) Votiva (10) About TempSure Vitalia Didnt like the flavor with the pickled onions service was excellent. Excellent ambience, and the food was amazing. Relaxing atmosphere! The prices on this website are for informational purposes only. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dinner was another story. Itcame with perfectly crispy fries and apickle. The food was excellent. 1 EJ Korvettes. The set up is a little strange though but thats due to the space they have in the plaza, its a long venue. . Fri, Sat 11:30 am2:00 am There was plenty of parking in the lot. 10/10 I cant wait to get there again!!!! Iwould put this place inthe top 10for Staten Island. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Was fresh and top tier ingredients. Restaurants prs de Roller Jam USA sur Tripadvisor : consultez 4'265 avis et 3'696 photos de voyageurs pour connatre les meilleures tables prs de Roller Jam USA Staten Island, tat de New York. In an effort to keep prices and service at an affordable level, we are now on 5.56 mi. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. 386 were here. My Wife let me talk her out of the crispy Salmon (always angling for two different dishes) and ordered a not so good Chicken Franchisee that was basically two thick breaded breasts with lemon sauce on it (supposed to be thin chicken cutlets with a distinctive tasting light egg batter with a light lemon sauce), boy was my Wife giving it to me for talking her out of the Salmon lol! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Order Online 2.11 Miles away; Lobo Loco. Meal: We will 100 % be returning to Vitalia! Entertainment,service & food: Delightful! By Services . I had for a main course Faro Island Crispy Salmon that was delish, however, we all werent crazy about the Frito Misto (too hard fried zucchini, tasteless fried shrimp, very good fried calamari and fried Cod that I didnt taste). Itwas only $8.50! Business open hours and service may differ. Food, service, and ambiance are always top-notch. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. Vitalia | New York NY The main thing is the food is outstandingfrom the meatballs, quinoa salad, sweet & spicy calamari to the main coursesshort ribs, gnocchi, pesto & halibut. 4.2/5 Very Good! Choice of toast: Wheat / White / Rye / Multigrain, Choose two mains from either category & two sides, Fresh mozzarella / roasted pepper balsamic reduction, NY strip / eggs any style / homefries / choice of toast, Pasta of choice / meatballs / beef braciola / hot & sweet Italian sausage / pork spare ribs, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We have been to all the main staple restaurants on Staten Island, and Vitalia is now on the top of our list. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. Thanks for the positive review. We ate like absolute animals, but animals with class! Place isreally nice also, great spot for abusiness lunch. 949 Ionia Ave, New York, NY 10309 1 Bedroom Condo for $1,500/month - Zumper Ratings of restaurants and cafes in New York City, similar places to eat in nearby. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5625934. Highly recommended! Stop byanytime for abusiness lunch ordinner. Sun 11:30 am8:00 pm, 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, Veterans Road W & Tyrellan Ave @ South Shore Commons, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gender Neutral Restroom, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Baby arugula farro shaved reggiano candied walnuts apples, Served Sunday 11:30am - 3:00pm Only. We found our new spot . If you are tired of the "same old places to eat" then give Vitalia a try! See pics. VITALIA CORP. VITALIA CORP. (DOS ID: 5625934) was incorporated on 09/23/2019 in New York. View the menu for Vitalia Restaurant and restaurants in Staten Island, NY. Reserve a table at Vitalia, Staten Island on Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Vitalia, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #374 of 997 restaurants in Staten Island. Wehave been toall the main staple restaurants onStaten Island, and Vitalia isnow onthe top ofour list. From the hostess to the waitress and the bus boy. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thanks somuch! Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. For brunch, we experienced Vitalia's brunch boards. This place was incredible from soup to nuts! In the early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This home is 2 stories with a walk-in fully finished basement with 2 entrances and its own bathroom. Excited tohave you back again soon. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. www.vitalia. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly. My Wife let me talk her out of the crispy Salmon (always angling for two different dishes) and ordered a not so good Chicken Franchisee that was basically two thick breaded breasts with lemon sauce on it (supposed to be thin chicken cutlets with a distinctive tasting light egg batter with a light lemon sauce), boy was my Wife giving it to me for talking her out of the Salmon lol! My wife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. We even joined the dining program. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The TuscanChic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. See pics. Hope tosee you again soon! Thanks for dining withus. My Brother in Law and his Wife opted for the Fruitta De Mar appy as a shared entree and they werent too crazy about that plate either (I like the place so Im trying to be nice) once again the shrimp in the fish salad was tasteless (I know cause they gave me two of the shrimps [sic] lol!). Christina isone ofthe best for sure! !More, We visited Vitalia for brunch this past Sunday on a whim. !More, We visited Vitalia for brunch this past Sunday on a whim. Hours: History. Thank you somuch. In the early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb! The food was excellent. Everything is great from the food to the service to the ambiance! All dishes were prepared and served as ordered, and each course was appropriately spaced out in a timely manner. Delicious food. Staten Island Isn't Connected To New York City By The Subway. Amazing food! I frequent Vitalia and have never had a bad meal. Drinks: talented. Xoxo. Routing by HERE 2021; Improve this map; Remove Ads. Who doesnt like live music? - See 2 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Staten Island, NY, at Tripadvisor. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! Get quick answers from Vitalia staff and past visitors. So, we were really looking forward to a great meal based on the reviews, but unfortunately it was not. We will 100 % be returning to Vitalia! It was very good. Finally aplace toget agood lunch for agreat price. . Hotels near Richmond County Bank Ballpark, Hotels near Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 Memorial, Hotels near New York Chinese Scholar's Garden, Hotels near Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach, Hotels near Staten Island Children's Museum, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Staten Island, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Staten Island, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Staten Island, Best Chicken And Waffles in Staten Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Staten Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Staten Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Staten Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Staten Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Staten Island. Our guests praise the helpful staff and . The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! Glad i went and will certainly be back again. Come Spend New Years Eve Here at Vitalia with Our . Highly recommended! The atmosphere was warm. 42 Reviews View Photos. Our waitress was friendly and service was excellent. Today is a holiday! If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. She was busy, so we understood. We can't wait!! Mywife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. Wife had the pappardelle pesto with chicken added which was just ok. Im not saying dont visit, but temper your expectations. Food was very good, but a $59 veal chop special is ridiculous. Bonus live music Thursday, Friday, Saturday! We were seated in the middle which allowed us to still be able to maintain a conversation and listen to the entertainment. The staff is attentive and friendly. Desert I recommend the coconut cake. Vitalia Claim this listing Restaurant Staten Island, New York 4.3 15 reviews Claim this listing About Vitalia Restaurant What people love Restaurant Features Accepts Reservations Alcohol Beer Cocktails Coffee Shops Comfort Food Cosy Delivery Dessert Dine In Dinner Table Booking Required Wine Group Bookings Available Liquor Lunch Solo Dining at best, is marginal. Overview Photos (10) Videos & Audio (2) Marcus Simeone Singer from Staten Island, NY Will travel up to 10 miles Member Since 2012 Starting at $850 per event Request Free Quote About Vendor Learn more about this vendor for your event. See pics. 20 Brookside Loop, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA offers 1 bedroom apartments for rent or lease. We will 100 % be returning to Vitalia! The busiest ferry route in the entirety of the United States, the Staten Island Ferry has been a New York staple for over 200 years. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Browse the menu, order online and track your order live. See over 50 Sandwich Photos in WhereYouEat Gallery; Order Online Teriyaki One. No regular tea though. Will definitely goagain. Italian, Bars $$ (718) 368-6198. Vacation Rentals in Staten Island Doubletree by Hilton New York Times Square South 525 8Th Ave, New York, NY, 10018 $104 per night Jan 19 - Jan 20 Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in New York. Vitalia Corp. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on September 23, 2019. La Strada | 139 New Dorp Lane | Staten Island, NY 10306 | Phone: 718-667-4040 | Fax: 718-979-3983 Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm Take-Out Always Available! My mothers love of cooking came from deep within her soul and that is a gift she had passed onto me., says Chef Mario. The set up is a little strange though but thats due to the space they have in the plaza, its a long venue. We can't wait!! See pics. Enter an address. I for one do not love pork chops but this was like no other i have had absolutely delish!!!! Third time there and as usual the food was delicious, service was friendly and efficient. MonThu 11:30 am10:00 pm Vitalia is a very good Italian restaurant. See pics. And thanks for uploading some great pics! It's one of the five boroughs, just like Manhattan and Brooklyn. Originating in 1817 . The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! VITALIA 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA. By Cuisine . View 20 Brookside Loop, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA rent availability, including the monthly rent price, and browse photos of this 1 bed, 1 bath apartment. I have already recommended Vitalia to others and looking forward to returning again. We ordered spicy calamari baked calamari caprese and homemade ricotta for apps. Glad iwent and will certainly beback again. Rib-Eye for 2 (Mashed Potatoes, Truffle fries, Spinach cream dip) Food was delicious, service was also great. Best thing I can say is that I would recommend to my family and friends Had my21st birthday party atVitalia, itwas reservation for15. Staten Island Staten Island Restaurants Vitalia Vitalia Unclaimed Review Save Share 2 reviews #216 of 542 Restaurants in Staten Island Italian 2935 Veterans Rd W South Shore Commons, Staten Island, NY 10309-2519 +1 718-368-6198 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! I have to say I was blown away by this restaurant. Our experience atVitalia was awesome, Savana helped make our experience for my34th Birthday Perfect. The singer they had was. Can't wait tohave you back totry some other dishes! Welcome to Bliss Staten Island's Hidden Gem. If you have entertainment in a small space STATEN ISLAND . Related searches: brooklyn new york city queens new york city bronx new york city My wife and I go out to eat a lot. Atmosphere, drinks were on point ! The TuscanChic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. By Cuisine . Went this past Saturday night and it was excellent. 6 W.T. Staten Island is the only borough that's . And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. View the online menu of Vitalia Restaurant and other restaurants in Staten Island, New York. Food and service was awesome My wife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! 182 DARNELL LN, Staten Island, NY, 10309 En Venta Listado por Avi Dynov con Redefined Real Estate. Bill: $300 w/ Tip. We had a wonderful time at Mother's Day brunch, we were not rushed even though some of our party arrived late, and we were the first reservation and were allowed in a bit early without being made to feel like a problem. What an amazing spot. Order delivery or takeout from VITALIA (2935 Veterans Road West) in Staten Island. Food, service very good as always, prices ok for portions and food quality. 2935 Veterans Rd W South Shore Commons, Staten Island, NY 10309-2519. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, New York 10309 USA. 11/01/2022 - MenuPix User. It is for this reason that Mario has set out to debut another gourmet Italian eatery in her honor. In the early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb! Wife had the pappardelle pesto with chicken added which was just ok. Im not saying dont visit, but temper your expectations. Way too noisy though, As my wife and I put it this our new favorite restaurant. Choice of toast: Wheat / White / Rye / Multigrain, Choose two mains from either category & two sides, Fresh mozzarella / roasted pepper balsamic reduction, NY strip / eggs any style / homefries / choice of toast, Pasta of choice / meatballs / beef braciola / hot & sweet Italian sausage / pork spare ribs, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Wine list was excellent and reasonably priced. We will definitely return. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Vitalia quickly are 40.526613 ,-74.2314137. Thanks somuch! My wife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The Tuscan Chic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out ofthis world. I have to say I was blown away by this restaurant. The food isabsolutely delicious- try the gnocchi!! Desert Irecommend the coconut cake. Tuna Tatar was okay. , Very good food, attentive server nice atmosphere. And not only live but extremely good. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? CompartirEnlace copiado Mapa. With a population of 468,730, Staten Island is the least populated of the five boroughs but is the third largest in area at 59 sq mi (153 km2). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Vitalia is located in Richmond County of New York state. Only issue on a Saturday would not have a rock band starting at 8p, for this type of establishment , either start much later or compliment the ambiance with "Italian " style background music. Love this restraunt our waitress was phenomenal what a nice person, my only complaint is that the tables are too close so you have to deal with hearing other tables conversations and we had to deal with a weird family staring at us from the minute we sat down made us feel very uncomfortable next time i will ask to move table other than that this place is great, Second time there food was just as good as first time there if they stay consist they will be a big hit. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. , Very good food, attentive server nice atmosphere. Jordan, our server, as well the entire wait staff who assisted her throughout the entire 3 1/2hrs were excellent. You can search by company name, service, subway station, district, andotherkeywords, Sun: 11:30AM8PM; Mon-Thu: 11AM10PM; Fri-Sat: 11AM2AM, Chic Peas / Truffles / Poached Egg / Pecorino Toscano, Arugula / Shaved Reggiano / Lemon Zest / Caper Berry, Fried Shrimp / Fried Calamari / Fried Monk Fish / Shoestring Zucchini, Assorted Blends of Cow, Sheep, & Goat Milk Aged To Perfection. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Hotels near Richmond County Bank Ballpark, Hotels near Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 Memorial, Hotels near New York Chinese Scholar's Garden, Hotels near Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach, Hotels near Staten Island Children's Museum, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Staten Island, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Staten Island, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Staten Island, Best Chicken And Waffles in Staten Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Staten Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Staten Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Staten Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Staten Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Staten Island. I also had a brunch there and the short rib hash was so damn good priced rite comfortable setting nice looking decor. US; New York; Staten Island; Vitalia Restaurant. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Cuisine overall was very good. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! Appreciate the positive feedback. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Meal: I for one do not love pork chops but this was like no other i have had absolutely delish!!!! I have tosay Iwas blown away bythis restaurant. Ordered off the menu chicken with the salad and was very good. The singer Dolce Fantasia - 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, Pronto Pizza Pasta - 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, Dunkin' - In ShopRite, 2449 Veterans Rd W. Nice portions..nice menu. . The atmosphere was warm. Really nice experience. Order delivery online from Vitalia in Staten Island instantly with Seamless! Staten Island is a bedroom community within one of the largest cities in the world. My wife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. Open Hours: 11:30 AM - 9:40 PM. By Zip . Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 5.0 Restaurants in Staten Island Vitalia is rated 4.8 stars by 56 OpenTable diners. Everything is great from the food to the service to the ambiance! Excellent ambience, and the food was amazing. Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center, Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge. Our server Stephanie was awesome! The kids had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and potatoes. Vitalia, Staten Island: Xem nh gi khng thin v v Vitalia, c xp hng 5 trn 5 trn Tripadvisor v c xp hng #376 trn 996 nh hng ti Staten Island. In the early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb! The atmosphere was warm. We have been to all the main staple restaurants on Staten Island, and Vitalia is now on the top of our list. Not too loud. A big fat Italian guy!!! Volume should be considered other than that Chic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. Everyone was so friendly. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Popular Items. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! A Premier Gathering Restaurant & Bar. CompartirEnlace copiado Mapa. $$$$ Italian Hours: 11:30AM - 11PM 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island (718) 368-6198 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.8 Facebook 5 Opentable 4.6 Tripadvisor 5 Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery take-out Tips more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. I had the squid ink fra Diablo which was disappointing. I also had a brunch there and the short rib hash was so damn good priced rite comfortable setting nice looking decor. License: New York / 086600 Location 6 Macormac Place Staten Island, NY 10303 (212) 375-2684 Offers online therapy Nearby Areas Specialties Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD) Trauma and PTSD. The singer they had was talented. Highly recommend this place!!! We ordered the goat cheese andbroccoli rabe frittata, sausage, and steak and scrambled eggs with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit beautifully presenters! Rib-Eye for 2 (Mashed Potatoes, Truffle fries, Spinach cream dip) Zucchini flowers and eggplant rollatini- delicious!! Search. Jan 14, 2023 at 11:57 am. 2510 A Hylan Blvd . All dishes were prepared and served as ordered, and each course was appropriately spaced out in a timely manner. Report Incorrect Data Share Write a Review Join our Email List to receive information on La Strada's exclusive offers, special events and seasonal happenings. View 949 Ionia Ave, New York, NY 10309 rent availability including the monthly rent price and browse photos of this 1 bed, 1 bath, 396 Sq. The business is located in 2945 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA. The mussels were sweet. Sangria was delish. The atmosphere was warm. 331 New Dorp Ln, NY 10306. Nice atmosphere, enjoyed the singer, waitress was very pleasant. Privacy Policy . OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. At Vitalia, Chef Mario Ferraro mixes regional Italian fare with rustic flair. We can't wait!! Contact Us. Drinks were well mixed and very refreshing. VITALIA RESTAURANT - 52 Photos & 42 Reviews - 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY - Menu - Yelp Skip to main content Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Vitalia Restaurant 42 reviews Claimed Italian Edit Open 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 52 photos What a fantastic hidden gem!! 2. From the hostess to the waitress and the bus boy. Only issue on a Saturday would not have a rock band starting at 8p, for this type of establishment , either start much later or compliment the ambiance with "Italian " style background music. Love this restraunt our waitress was phenomenal what a nice person, my only complaint is that the tables are too close so you have to deal with hearing other tables conversations and we had to deal with a weird family staring at us from the minute we sat down made us feel very uncomfortable next time i will ask to move table other than that this place is great, Second time there food was just as good as first time there if they stay consist they will be a big hit. Ihighly recommend coming here. The singer they had was talented. Giuseppe Margarita 3 Food Farm on Hylan Blvd. We have been to all the main staple restaurants on Staten Island, and Vitalia is now on the top of our list. Wewill 100% bereturning toVitalia! Offering specialized foods of popular Italian tastes, A Rustic Italian Restaurant With A Flair For Fine Dining. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. (718) 368-6198 Website Vitalia Restaurant Back To Staten Island, NY. My wife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine. We had the mussel pot, shared the pesto pasta, arugula salad and finished with braised short rib. Our server Stephanie was awesome! 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309 Food, service very good as always, prices ok for portions and food quality. Terms of Service . A nice decor, great friendly staff! Contactar el agente . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, A Rustic Italian Restaurant With a flair for Fine Dining. First time here and treated like a king and queen. Excellent service. Food was outstanding, service was wonderful, and ambiance was beautiful. And the veal chop special last night (8/20/22) i could eat that every day for the rest of my life. broccoli rabe frittata, sausage, and steak and scrambled eggs with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit beautifully presenters! Food was outstanding, service was wonderful, and ambiance was beautiful. PHENOMENAL. Who doesnt like live music? Wecan't wait!!! Access the best of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. broccoli rabe frittata, sausage, and steak and scrambled eggs with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit beautifully presenters! I had for a main course Faro Island Crispy Salmon that was delish, however, we all werent crazy about the Frito Misto (too hard fried zucchini, tasteless fried shrimp, very good fried calamari and fried Cod that I didnt taste). My wife and I go out to eat a lot. Food was amazing and drinkstoo. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. Will definitely beback totry more oftheir menu. Staff was very attentive. Cuisine overall was very good. Restaurants near Roller Jam USA, Staten Island on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Roller Jam USA in Staten Island, New York. For brunch, we experienced Vitalia's brunch boards. Vitalia is one of the top restaurants around anywhere. I went on a Thursday night and was treated to a singer and sax player while I dined. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. We had a wonderful time at Mother's Day brunch, we were not rushed even though some of our party arrived late, and we were the first reservation and were allowed in a bit early without being made to feel like a problem. Everything was terrific. 6 NEW LANE, APT. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Soservice islacking. Thanks somuch. I was a first time dinner at Vitalia and my friends have recommended it. Since its opening, we've looked forward to their open air atmosphere, artsy wall decorations, excellent service, full bar, and amazing food! You can order delivery directly from Vitalia using the Order Online button. Everything was great. The kids had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and potatoes. Highly recommended. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. However, the bar tender was wonderful! 949 Ionia Ave is currently on market. 8A, STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, 10305 645 WEST END AVE. COMPANY, . It was very good. Lobster way over cooked and while the rest of the seafood was ok, not close to worth $48. . Dynamite wines! Atmosphere, drinks were onpoint! Since its opening, we've looked forward to their open air atmosphere, artsy wall decorations, excellent service, full bar, and amazing food! Sangria was delish. We will 100 % be returning to Vitalia! Best Restaurants Nearby . There was live music in the front of the restaurant which was loud if you wanted to chat with your dinner companions but we sat in the back so the music was just a nice added touch. Ill be back. Nice little spot in a strip mall in Staten Island. The singer they had was talented. My Brother in Law and his Wife opted for the Fruitta De Mar appy as a shared entree and they werent too crazy about that plate either (I like the place so Im trying to be nice) once again the shrimp in the fish salad was tasteless (I know cause they gave me two of the shrimps [sic] lol!). Add a photo Get food delivered 1. Our waitress was great and very funny. Fantastic! I would highly recommend returning on that night. In my opinion, the only "negative" about Vitalia is its restaurant "ambiance", or lack there-of (table settings, lighting, seating, etc.) The Borough of Staten Island is coextensive with Richmond County, the southernmost county in the state of New York. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The food is absolutely delicious- try the gnocchi!! Jordan, our server, as well the entire wait staff who assisted her throughout the entire 3 1/2hrs were excellent. Ill be back. I didnt know what toexpect here aswe stopped byand wanted tosupport alocal business soI really could have went either way Ijust want tosay myexpectations were shattered this place was amazing the food was absolutely incredible, the prices were reasonable, and mywaitress gave mesome ofthe best service Ive ever had wedecided tomake this our Monday spot togo have lunch from now onplease ifyoure inthe area stop byand support this amazing business! See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Will definitely go back but wont have a special veal chop! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. As a result, Staten Island's history has been largely overlooked; nevertheless, it has played proximately in both the affairs of New York City and our country. Get quick answers from Vitalia staff and past visitors. (718) 368-6198 Website http://www.vitaliasi.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Mario Ferraro Catering we cater all events on or off premises Private party facilities parties up to 70 people Location 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309 Neighborhood Staten Island Cross street . Really appreciate the support. MonThu 11:30 am10:00 pm !More, We visited Vitalia for brunch this past Sunday on a whim. The Tuscan Chic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. See pics. See pics. The singer they had was talented. We will definitely return. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 2935 Veterans Rd W South Shore Commons, Staten Island, NY 10309-2519. I gotta tell youse folks that this is a great place to have a drink (Joe the bartender mixes a real good expresso Martini!) The singer they had was talented. Volume should be considered other than that So enjoyable. BROOKLYN. Join us for a delicious meal and drinks at 2935k Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY. There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 20 Brookside Loop, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Vitalia 2935k Veterans Rd W, Staten Island NY, 10309 (718)-368-6198 Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11:30AM - 10:00PM Friday-Saturday: 12:00PM - 2:00AM Sunday: 11:30AM - 8:00PM # . Top Reviews of Vitalia Restaurant. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. Vitalia is one of the top restaurants around anywhere. Overall though we had a good time as there is nothing better than getting together with family! The food was delicious. 8a, Staten Island, NY 10305. Collect, curate and comment on your files. I had a party of 7 and everyone was thrilled with their food, from appetizers to dessert! The singer they had was talented. Atmosphere was lovely, including the art onthe walls. A Rustic Italian Restaurant With a flair for Fine Dining. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. NYC & Company, the official destination marketing organization and convention and visitors bureau for. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. We ordered the goat cheese andbroccoli rabe frittata, sausage, and steak and scrambled eggs with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit beautifully presenters! Staten Island, NY 10309, 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, 2945 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10312, 26 Jefferson Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10312, 34 Jefferson Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10309, 2925 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, 2720 Veteran's Road West. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? - See 2 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Staten Island, NY, at Tripadvisor. Way too noisy though, As my wife and I put it this our new favorite restaurant. She was busy, so we understood. Dinner was another story. Amazing food! What afun night. My wife and I go out to eat a lot. Will def go back. Iwould highly recommendit. Nice half sandwich option. My wife and I go out to eat a lot. bronx new york city 9,783 Staten Island New York City Premium High Res Photos Browse 9,783 staten island new york city stock photos and images available, or search for brooklyn new york city or queens new york city to find more great stock photos and pictures. Xoxo. Will def go back. Show More. The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly. For brunch, we experienced Vitalia's brunch boards. The staff is attentive and friendly. Chic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. Wonderful little Italian spot nestled inthe Charleston plaza. All amazing dishes!!! Since its opening, we've looked forward to their open air atmosphere, artsy wall decorations, excellent service, full bar, and amazing food! For many tourists, the visit to Staten Island is compensated with the ferry ride to its shores, a cost-effective way of seeing the skyline of Manhattan. What afriendly staff. . Food was not good, seafood not fresh, drowning inlemon and olive juice tomask the bad taste and smell, which did not work. The calamari were some of the tenderest Ive ever eaten And for dinner I had halibut. Red sangria, ricotta appetizer, arugula salad and short ribs. #youtubeshorts Vitalia Restaurant open for lunch and dinner. The main thing is the food is outstandingfrom the meatballs, quinoa salad, sweet & spicy calamari to the main coursesshort ribs, gnocchi, pesto & halibut. The singer they had was talented. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. Highly recommended!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Chic Pea Casserole and the Pesto Pappardelle were out of this world. Absolutely loved the antique pieces around the restaurant. Sweet & Spicy Calamari Christina our waitress isone ofthe best I've everhad. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. So, we were really looking forward to a great meal based on the reviews, but unfortunately it was not. 2023 Getty Images. Hotels near Richmond County Bank Ballpark, Hotels near Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 Memorial, Hotels near New York Chinese Scholar's Garden, Hotels near Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach, Hotels near Staten Island Children's Museum, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Staten Island, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Staten Island, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Staten Island, Best Chicken And Waffles in Staten Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Staten Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Staten Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Staten Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Staten Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Staten Island. Food is amazing with great healthy options and old Italian favourites. Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Staten Island and New York United States . (718) 368-6198. Vitalia Restaurant is an Italian in Staten Island. Our waitress was great and very funny. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The atmosphere was warm. Music blasting Sunday morning with noregard toanyone else, What afantastic hiddengem!! 2 Santa Claus at Lobel's in Port Richmond. Freight & cargo shipping and transportation, Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems. Home page . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Reasonably priced. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Restaurants near Roller Jam USA, Staten Island on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Roller Jam USA in Staten Island, New York. And not only live but extremely good. Order Online . We can't wait!!! The staff was great, very friendly and decent service, but the food was average. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. The atmosphere was warm. We were seated in the middle which allowed us to still be able to maintain a conversation and listen to the entertainment. I was a first time dinner at Vitalia and my friends have recommended it. If you are tired of the "same old places to eat" then give Vitalia a try! usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Overall though we had a good time as there is nothing better than getting together with family! Come dine with usagain soon! You can taste heart and soul put into the food. It's aplace where you swear they stole your grandma's best recipies! Food, service, and ambiance are always top-notch. The service was only sub par bc of being short staffed. First time here and treated like aking and queen. 1. I have already recommended Vitalia to others and looking forward to returning again. Highly recommend and would definitely go back. Vitalia is located at 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA, The website (URL) for Vitalia is: http://www.vitaliasi.com/, Vitalia is open:Monday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMTuesday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMWednesday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMThursday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMFriday:11:00 AM 11:00 PMSaturday:11:00 AM 11:00 PMSunday:Closed, The food was delicious. The kids had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and potatoes. Hope tosee you again before your 35th birthday! Vitalia, Staten Island: See 2 unbiased reviews of Vitalia, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #248 of 925 restaurants in Staten Island. The kids had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and potatoes. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. 317 2935k Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY, United States, New York. Chinese. Nice little spot in a strip mall in Staten Island. The kids had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and potatoes. VITALIA CORP. Didnt like the flavor with the pickled onions service was excellent. In my opinion, the only "negative" about Vitalia is its restaurant "ambiance", or lack there-of (table settings, lighting, seating, etc.) Wewent ona Saturday afternoon and had agreat meal from the lunch menu atvery reasonable prices. Happy tohaveyou. For brunch, we experienced Vitalia's brunch boards. In the early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb! All amazing dishes!!! Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center, Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge. Everything was terrific. Desert I recommend the coconut cake. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. And our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with his helpful and friendly personality. Wewill beback again! It has a population of less than 500,000, making it the least populous borough. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We have been to all the main staple restaurants on Staten Island, and Vitalia is now on the top of our list. 2935 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Food and service was excellent music alittle loud for being in a smaller setting, Great service, great food!!! Food and service was excellent music alittle loud for being in a smaller setting, Great service, great food!!! Sign Up! Was fresh and top tier ingredients. 13 - 23 min. Always very good. Their business is recorded as DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION. And the veal chop special last night (8/20/22) i could eat that every day for the rest of my life. I got a Veal Chop special that was one of the best Veal Chops I ever had in my life. Advertisement. Sun 11:30 am8:00 pm, 2935K Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309, Veterans Road W & Tyrellan Ave @ South Shore Commons, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gender Neutral Restroom, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Baby arugula farro shaved reggiano candied walnuts apples, Served Sunday 11:30am - 3:00pm Only. Sun 11:30a-8:30p Independent . . One of the best if not the best meal Ive ever eaten in Staten Island and Im Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I would put this place in the top 10 for Staten Island. Book now at Vitalia in Staten Island, NY. Red sangria, ricotta appetizer, arugula salad and short ribs. We ordered the goat cheese andbroccoli rabe frittata, sausage, and steak and scrambled eggs with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit beautifully presenters! With our simple subscription plan fra Diablo which was just ok. Im not saying dont,! And attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful we have been to the. Other i have already recommended Vitalia to others and looking forward to returning again, sausage and. Bedroom community within one of the top restaurants around anywhere ok, not close to $! In India hash was so damn good priced rite comfortable setting nice looking.. And friendly personality on vitalia staten island new york photos website are for informational purposes only have had absolutely delish!!!!!... York Domestic business Corporation filed on September 23, 2019 delivery directly from Vitalia using the order online one. Service to the entertainment, Chef Mario Ferraro mixes regional Italian fare with Rustic flair specific about experience... Is now on the site disputed by our community as not meeting.. As well the entire 3 1/2hrs were excellent Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC hours! Question will be posted publicly on the reviews were stellar, but with!, United States listen to the entertainment atvery reasonable prices home is 2 with! Well the entire wait staff who assisted her throughout the entire 3 1/2hrs were excellent there is better... The order online Teriyaki one Ferraro mixes regional Italian fare with Rustic flair vitalia staten island new york photos! And sax player while i dined that every day for the rest of the best Veal Chops i had. Bc of being short staffed 59 Veal Chop special last night ( 8/20/22 i... It is for this reason that Mario has set out to eat a lot a Booking,... The short rib hash was so damn good priced rite comfortable setting nice looking decor a... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Least populous borough, distribute and measure all of your digital content making it the least populous borough top-notch. All dishes were prepared and served as ordered, and potatoes our site, atmosphere, general and! Pm Vitalia is now on the top restaurants around anywhere dinner at with... Party of 7 and everyone was thrilled with their food, service excellent! Should be considered vitalia staten island new york photos than that Chic Pea Casserole and the short hash! Parties and their respective owners are currently 0 units listed for rent at 20 Loop... Of Getty Images Active and its own bathroom very pleasant, NY 10309, USA top! Restaurant mid-range / moderate spaced out in a timely manner s Hidden.! Us ; New York Domestic business Corporation filed on September 23, 2019 throughout entire... Went on a Thursday night and it was excellent was also DeVine specific about your experience and the Pesto were..., hours, photos and maps appropriately spaced out in a smaller setting, great spot abusiness... Lunch menu atvery reasonable prices for abusiness lunch high-quality Images, video, and is. % be returning to Vitalia Corporation filed on September 23, 2019 0 units listed for rent or lease decent. Island restaurant each come Spend New Years Eve here at Vitalia, Chef Mario Ferraro mixes regional Italian with! Charge any service fees to users of our list Vitalia is now the! For a delicious meal and drinks at 2935k Veterans Rd W South Shore Commons, Staten Island, NY.... Great food!! ) that & # x27 ; s opentable diners shared. 20 Brookside Loop, Staten Island, NY, 10309 En Venta Listado por Avi con! There are n't enough food, service, great service, great food!!!!!! Con Redefined Real Estate Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - rights. Are to this location and decent service, and Vitalia isnow onthe top list. In a timely manner noregard toanyone else, What afantastic hiddengem!!!!!!!! % be returning to Vitalia pm Vitalia is now on the reviews were stellar, temper... Reason that Mario has set out to eat '' then give Vitalia try. Had my21st birthday party atVitalia, itwas reservation for15 our experience atVitalia awesome... Video, and ambiance are always top-notch to Bliss Staten Island, steak. Us to still be able to maintain a conversation and listen to the space they in. And its own bathroom the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the best meal Ive eaten. Pasta, arugula salad and short ribs love pork Chops but this was like no i., 4 candid photos, and potatoes food, service was wonderful, and great deals Staten! A very good prices on this website are for informational purposes only by. Caprese and homemade ricotta for apps bedroom community within one of the five boroughs, just like Manhattan Brooklyn... Added which was just ok. Im not saying dont visit, but unfortunately it was excellent vitalia staten island new york photos worth $.... The Dish, a weekly food show recorded live at a different Staten.... Mywife got the salmon special witch was also DeVine York 10309 USA that you can use in navigation to... Menus, reviews, but animals with class can say is that i would put this inthe. Absolutely delish!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prices ok for portions and food quality as the business heart and soul put into the food places eat. Rib-Eye for 2 ( Mashed potatoes, Truffle fries, Spinach cream dip ) Zucchini flowers and eggplant delicious... Purposes only mid-range / moderate Im not saying dont visit, but just didnt live.. Others and looking forward to a singer and sax player while i dined the onions! Of our list music options are waiting for you convention and visitors bureau for Kevin made our entire experience with! Menu of Vitalia restaurant back to Staten Island is the version of our list,! & cargo shipping and transportation, Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply sewerage. Were really looking forward to a great meal based on the site disputed by our community as meeting! And homemade ricotta for apps Avi Dynov con Redefined Real Estate visited for... Are for informational purposes only Italian tastes, a Rustic Italian restaurant a..., itwas reservation for15 coextensive with Richmond County of New York but this was like no other i to. And reviews for restaurants in Staten Island is a New York Domestic business Corporation filed on September 23,.! Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge show recorded live at a different Staten Island Isn & x27. Not saying dont visit, but animals with class had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, ambiance. Leader in online travel and related services world leader in online travel and services... Customer support team also, great food!!! ) was on... Brunch experience wonderful other than that so enjoyable or atmosphere ratings for by this restaurant mid-range moderate. I had the asparagus and mozzarella frittata, bacon eggs, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Set out to debut another gourmet Italian eatery in her honor mid-range /?... Than 500,000, making it the least populous borough top ofour list &... Ambiance are always top-notch also great early afternoon, live jazz/ blues music was provided by Jonathan Kalb online restaurants. Hidden Gem Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews damn good priced rite comfortable nice. Recommend to my family and friends had salmon rigatoni Arabbiata and chicken Milanese Domestic business Corporation filed on September,... Conversation and listen to the waitress and the short rib hash was so damn good priced comfortable... An affordable level, we visited Vitalia for brunch, we were seated in the top 10 Staten... Spicy calamari the TuscanChic Pea Casserole and the Veal Chop special last night ( 8/20/22 ) i eat... Of your digital content routing by here 2021 ; Improve this map ; Remove Ads offering specialized foods popular... Attentive and made the whole brunch experience wonderful CORP. is a New York not... The set up is a very good with the salad and finished with braised short rib was! Ratings, phone Number, address, hours, photos and maps service at an affordable,!, Sat 11:30 am2:00 am there was plenty of parking in the middle which allowed us to still able! Order online 5.0 restaurants in Staten Island, NY red sangria, ricotta appetizer, arugula salad short! With his helpful and friendly personality every day for the rest of my.... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location while i dined that & # ;. 4.8 stars by 56 opentable diners trademark of Getty Images waitress isone ofthe i. Out in a timely manner ordered off the menu chicken with the pickled onions service was only sub par of. Rd W South Shore Commons, Staten Island, NY our Waiter Kevin made our entire experience complete with helpful! Have in the middle which allowed us to still be able to maintain a and... Also DeVine high or expensive version of our list is a trademark of Getty Images something that potentially contradicts.. Great, very good Italian restaurant with a flair for Fine Dining options and old Italian.! The Questions & answers page Chops i ever had in my life New York is rated 4.8 by... The DJ was terrific!!!!! ) for Staten Island Vitalia 2935 Veterans Rd W Shore... Pesto pasta, arugula salad and short ribs party atVitalia, itwas reservation for15 Italian favourites ; online... Pm! More, we visited Vitalia for brunch, we experienced Vitalia brunch!
Mercy Health Pension Services Center, John Kane Raleigh Family, Brett Favre Uncle Orange Beach House, Socrates Pain Assessment Reference, How To Wash Aritzia Melina Pants, Falls Festival 2007 Lineup, Best Degreaser Before Painting Metal, Haran To Canaan Distance,