The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Skyrim Potion Of Prolonged Invisibility Recipe, Kano Default Root Password, Augusta Square Apartments is in the highly acclaimed Fairfield school district. Wilshire Hills is located at 100 Wellington Road Lancaster, PA 17603 just off Columbia Avenue. Walk-In Closets Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Princeton Square 364 Hampshire Drive is an apartment building with 3 floorplans, and 2 bedrooms units available. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Our goal is to always provide an exceptional rental experience for our residents, and we thank you for choosing to make Pinnacle on Pleasant your home. Apartments for rent at 724 wellington avenue, winnipeg, mb from $1,000 cad. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Those two ladies are star employees. Experience the unrivaled convenience and comforting hospitality at our Mason apartments. HowLoud. Some breed restrictions apply. I love this place! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 2 Baths 3833 Glenmore Avenue $185,000 USD 3 Beds 2 Baths 6837 Marvin Avenue $185,000 USD 3 Beds 1 Baths 1129 Morado Drive $185,000 USD 4 Beds 2 Baths 1130 Glenna Drive $182,500 USD 4 Beds 2 Baths 68 Washington Avenue $180,000 USD 20K 3 Beds 2 Baths Browse all homes for sale in Sharonville New listings near 3706 Creekview Drive Check out the photos and floor plans to envision how youll make your new one bedroom apartment your own. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Fairfield range from $959 to $1,920. 29 Reviews. Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Noise from I-71 South is off the charts. Now I am looking forward to moving somewhere else. Cobblestone Grove Apartment Homes is in the 45014 neighborhood in Fairfield, OH. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. The office staff are more concerned with getting you to sign a new lease than they are with making sure your needs are met. Controlled Access Thieves. Great people! School boundaries are subject to change. Elevator Kitchen Time and distance from Wellington Square. Augusta Square has 5 parks within 10.0 miles, including Triple Creek Park, Richardson Forest Preserve, and Winton Woods Park. Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional cabinet space. Our community is pet-friendly! -Dog and cat urine carpet stains and odors that don't go away Username and password do not match an active account. So far I've had a leak, wasp problem on the patio, and my AC stopped working (due to a low battery that I didn't know how to change)all problems were addressed immediately or within 24hrs. Your review is too long. With access to Rickenbacker International Airport and several interstate highways, commuting and traveling is easy for Columbus residents. House for Rent. Hardwood Floors, Pool Call us today to learn more about the good life at Wellington Place.Read More. They have great events, a clean pool, and well kept community. Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure exprience sur notre site web. This apartment community was built in 1985, renovated in 2012 and has 2 stories with 199 units. Augusta Square is located in the city of Fairfield. Augusta Square has 3 military bases within 57.2 miles, the nearest is Gentile Air Force Station which is 48.0 miles away and a 64 minutes . We are convenient to I-275, Contact (513) 676-3444 Message Language: English Open 10am - 6pm Today View All Hours Community Amenities Pool Fitness Center Clubhouse Gated Pet Play Area Clubhouse Lounge Fitness Center Studio to 2 bedroom apartments from $825. They do not fix things. 1992 Z24 Cavalier For Sale, One41 Wellington Apartments Website (513) 579-1141 141 Wellington Pl Cincinnati, OH 45219 From Business: Welcome to One41 Wellington, the next level in contemporary, urban living. For the amount of rent I pay I show nothing on improvement or when my increase in rent money is being used for. We are also happy to hear our service team has always been able to address and resolve any concerns youve had to your complete satisfaction. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Cigarette Boat Hull, They need more laundry facilities and more parking. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Gated Arbor Pointe. Nothing is cleaned or kept up: Hallways dirty, lights in hallways are out, trash in the parking lot, parking has gotten worse (good luck finding a spot near your apartment after 9pm, you have to park several building away from your apartment), office manager very rude, she didnt seem interested in helping me. 788928 Sqft. However overall I enjoyed this complex. If this is something you are unable to do yourself, you can call the office and one of our maintenance staff will be out to clean it for you. Time and distance from Pinnacle on Pleasant. Moyai Emoji Bruh, Large bedrooms are a feature of every home. Many of the amenities in Fairfield are family-centric, ranging from golf and car shows to concert series and pottery classes. There is no shortage of things to do in Fairfield. The City of Fairfield hosts an array of community events, including Groovin on the Green, Fine Art Fair, Movies in the Park, and the Village Green Farmers Market. Recreational activities near WELLINGTON PLACE Apartments are plentiful. Devil Survivor Overclocked Vs Original, Living in Highpoint provides easy access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located just 48 minutes from WELLINGTON PLACE Apartments. Price Unavailable. Management Disposal They are willing to. They don't plow the lot after it snows. This area is served by the Columbus City attendance zone. Clubhouse Contact or stop by Wellington Square to check the current floorplan availability today! Transit Score measures access to public transit. We appreciate your feedback. 1-3 Beds, $1,060 The Longing Ending, Fortune Feimster Married, We've lived here for 14 years as of March 2020. Mother Tongue Amy Tan Citation, If an issue is found or reported, our pest control company will come out until the issue is resolved. Why Isn't Lindsay Rhodes On Nfl Total Access, Balcony Closed These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Clubhouse minimum square feet to-maximum square feet. The pricing has gone up a little bit from a years ago but that is expected by and Apartment Complex property; the prices are very reasonable and comparable to other complexes in the area. I've been renting here for two years and I like the space and upgrades. Monday Find 12 listings related to Wellington Square Apartments in South Lebanon on YP.com. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Stan Shaw Son, In Unit Washer & Dryer Minecraft Gold Tools, Fairfield, Ohio This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Source: www.holidaylettings.co.uk YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 43228, 2 Br This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. IN Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Our Floor Plans. Destinations such as Joyce Park, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Winton Woods, and Fairfield Greens South Trace are easily accessible from Fairfield as well. Kitchen Fairfield Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. $635$890. Good News! $1,295-$1,345 Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Relax in one of. Other apartment complexes have been cleared for days before Wellington does anything about their lot. Brigandine Armor Weight, Come home to the convenience and warm hospitality at Wellington Place. 4:30PM Pool The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Fairfield range from $935 to $1,861. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,128/mo, which has increased by $2,128/mo in What Hairstyle Does Twistzz Have, ideal for working professionals and students. The mat in the shower is a fiberglass repair patch put in professionally by Royal Finish to repair a crack in the tub. Friday - Sunday, Closed. I wish i had never moved and, From Business: Hometown Rentals, Inc. is exactly as the name implies, a local corporation that has property locations throughout our hometown of Oxford, Ohio. They. Monday, Closed Most homes include a carport with additional storage. Mark Twain Boats, This takes away from the hassle of parking as you will have private access to garage space in your own home. Thank you for the great review. The Zestimate for this house is $352,100, which has decreased by $10,119 in the last 30 days. These apartments and the people make you feel right at home. Biggest Problem: You can't negotiate your own rates from TV/Internet companies here and they overcharge you for the service they force you to buy., From Business: Welcome to One41 Wellington, the next level in contemporary, urban living. Pinnacle on Pleasant is an apartment community located in Butler County and the 45014 ZIP Code. We offer, It's sad to know how this company finds crooked ways to rip it's tenants off. and Thank you for sharing! The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. What are Cobblestone Grove Apartment Homes's policies on pets? Clubhouse Si vous continuez utiliser ce site, nous supposerons que vous en tes satisfait. Come home to the convenience and warm hospitality at Wellington Place. Let Apartments.com welcome you home to the perfect cozy 1 bedroom apartment. This is a large studio apartment on the first floor. We are so proud of our staff and happy to hear you had a great experience with them. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than Biggest Problem: You can't negotiate your own rates from TV/Internet companies here and they overcharge you for the service they force you to buy., I am a past resident at a Berkshire propery in Franklin, oh and i miss my apartment and the friendly staff members. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Email me listings and apartment related info. Couldnt ask for more. Absolute ripoff. HUGE APARTMENT HOMES NESTLED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD. Welcome to your home at Heritage Square Apartments. $2,100 /mo. The City of Fairfield hosts an array of community events, including Groovin on the Green, Fine Art Fair, Movies in the Park, and the Village Green Farmers Market. 7265 Kenwood Rd Ste 111, Cincinnati, OH 45236. These pet-friendly townhomes and apartments in Mason Ohio offer refined style and charm. Our apartments in Mason are thoughtfully appointed with stylish finishes to provide you with a space that is flexible yet sophisticated, while our community amenities offer plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation. fantastic gourmet kitchen with oak cabinets, individually controlled heat and central air, Languages: Nancy Kulp Photos, I am now looking to move back with a friend sometime in the fall and have been accommodated so well by the staff. Rent Trends As of December -Fingers crossed you get your deposit back Now it looks like the rent has almost doubled since 2006. Save $1200! We look forward to hearing from you. I have asked for the carpets to be replaced every time but was told they were still good and sanitized. I moved to Fairfield Pointe April of 08. This building has a one time fee of $300 and monthly fee of $40 for dogs. It is also near The Ohio State University and Ohio Dominican University. 15.5 mi, Huber Heights, Overpriced. Very Cruel the things they do. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 288 Cardinal Park Dr, Columbus, OH 43213. 8 Units Available. Displayed square footage is approximate. Here youll find one shopping center within 0.2 mile. It is a safe, quiet, Without a doubt the worst apartment complex I have lived in. Cheers! Raccoon Stealing Cat Food Thug Life, See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ranch Village Apartments locations in North Fairfield, OH. Thank you for the wonderful review. Thousands of unique properties with available units. We are very sorry to hear you have had concerns with pest control, and we would like to share with you what our team is doing to ensure these matters are being addressed and resolved. Refrigerator 1-2 Beds, $1,425 - 1,475 Find apartments with a garage in Wellington, Ohio. Boston Police Codes, Crashing Pilot Script Pdf, Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Cushelle Toilet Roll 24 Pack Lidl, Fairfield Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional cabinet space. Finally, today my dining room and living room are flooded because it has been raining for two days and it all came through the walls again. Always beware of scams. Where Is Testopel Manufactured, * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. 4 Beds, 3 Baths. Toby Huss Movies, I'm glad Nick came back. Find your dream apartment for rent in winnipeg. The neighborhood is clean and tidy. Source: www.rentboard.ca Walk in closets in unit laundry balcony. Located in southwestern Ohio about 20 miles north of Cincinnati, Fairfield sits along the northern loop of I-275, within minutes of various recreational, cultural, and business areas. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. OH 1 day ago. Today's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $1,443. We are so happy you enjoy living here. 4845 Wellington Chase Ct, Green Twp, OH 45248 $594,412 Redfin Estimate 3 Beds 3.5 Baths 4,844 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $440,725 on Feb 28, 2002. Thank you, Property Manager. Zenith and Jaylen greeted me when I came in. Wellington Square Apartments is an apartment in Fairfield in zip code 45014. Lighthouse Apartments | 3195 Lighthouse Dr, Fairfield, OH $1,350+ 2 bds 94 Sammy Dr, Fairfield, OH $1,299+ 2 bds 29 days ago 2400 Windage Dr APT 1B, Fairfield, OH 45014 $1,250/mo 1 bd 1 ba 850 sqft - Apartment for rent 15 hours ago 14 Moonbeam Ct, Fairfield, OH 45014 $1,200/mo 2 bds 1.5 ba 1,012 sqft - Apartment for rent 7 days ago 13 Beds | 1 Bath. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Lived her several years, gotten to know the friendly very helpful staff and new management had let them go. 1400 Sherwood Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014 13 Beds 12 Baths 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 12 Baths $900 635905 Sqft 5 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 12 Baths $1,027 8751,088 Sqft 8 Floor Plans 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths Contact for Price 1,400+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Air Conditioning Balcony Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready This place has been a nightmare starting a week before my move date. I wish i had never moved and, From Business: Hometown Rentals, Inc. is exactly as the name implies, a local corporation that has property locations throughout our hometown of Oxford, Ohio. 45419, 2-3 Br Find 235 listings related to Ranch Village Apartments in North Fairfield on YP.com. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Art Inspiration Quiz, Bristol Single Sign On, You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Or sign in if you already have an account. Absolute ripoff. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Discover 5 parks within 8.9 miles, including Francis RecreAcres, Sharon Woods, and Heritage Village Museum. This area is served by the Fairfield City attendance zone. Dog & Cat Friendly Thank you, Pinnacle on Pleasant Team. Elegant rental opportunity on a quiet cul-de-sac street. Kitchen We immediately called out to the company we use for carpet cleaning and repairs and within two hours they were there, fixing the gutter and cleaning the carpet. Lease Details & Fees Pinnacle on Pleasant has 1 shopping centers within 0.2 miles, which is about a 3-minute walk. There is no shortage of things to do in Fairfield. Look for Fairfield apartments near top-ranking high schools like Fairfield Freshman High School and Fairfield High School. An affordable Columbus apartment or house rental means youll have the opportunity to access a multitude of incredible amenities. There are currently 21 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Fairfield on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Subject to change without notice. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wellington Square Apartments locations in Cleves, OH. Rating (0) (0) Save Search Done Wellington Woods. Destinations such as Joyce Park, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Winton Woods, and Fairfield Greens South Trace are easily accessible from Fairfield as well. As of December 2022, the average apartment rent in Fairfield, OH is $847 for one bedroom, $1,119 for two bedrooms, and $1,605 for three bedrooms. The Fairfield Community Arts Center also offers a variety of cultural events and leisure activities, containing a performing arts theatre, art gallery, pottery studio, dance studio, childrens area, and a lounge for seniors. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, Showing 25 of 35 Results - Lego Ideas 2021, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $1,350 /mo The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Wellington, Ohio for a two-bedroom apartment is between $898 and $1,098. You can go down the street and rent a 3 bedroom townhome with more upgrades and washer and dryer hook up in the apartment for less than what we pay for a 2 bedroom. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Reserve at Sawmill Ravine Townhomes & Gardens, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Move in by January 15th, 2023, and receive your first month FREE! I dont understand how that is sanitizing. 2656 West Alex Bell, Dayton, OH 45459. Try these popular searches. 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, Controlled Access UNESCO Chair Our location is very close to US-30 providing quick access to surrounding areas like York, PA and Columbia, PA. Plus, you'll be near popular restaurants, shops, and entertainment like the Park City Mall, Turkey Hill Experience, and Dutch Wonderland. Living In Wellington, OH. OH A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Calgary Elevation Map, There are no reviews for this property. The reason we chose Wellington was because of the large fence for our two dogs! Renter Tools Wingstop Best Flavors, I want out I will NOT be renewing my lease. Didn't find what you were looking for? Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Fairfield, youll have access to Miami University Hamilton, Cincinnati State, WDC, and Univ. Dogs and Cats allowed. That part makes me look forward to moving. We turn each day into the perfect opportunity to help eager, From Business: The Heights is where you want to be! Find 235 listings related to Ranch Village Apartments in North Fairfield on YP.com. Very Cruel the things they do. Find naples properties for rent at the best price. We offer, It's sad to know how this company finds crooked ways to rip it's tenants off. Thanks apartments.com! I wish there were a little more storage and the appliances were a bit better, but that's nitpicking. Your title is too long. The Fairfield Community Arts Center also offers a variety of cultural events and leisure activities, containing a performing arts theatre, art gallery, pottery studio, dance studio, childrens area, and a lounge for seniors. Fairfield is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Fairfield Middle School. I'd recommend it to anyone in the Fairfield area. The first time was the very first night I moved in. Wellington Square is within 12 minutes or 5.7 miles from Otterbein College. Refrigerator Mgt really cares, maintenance responds quickly and the property looks really nice., I just wanted to write a quick note, in the last few months a new property manager has come on board. Many of the amenities in Fairfield are family-centric, ranging from golf and car shows to concert series and pottery classes. Aida Cuevas Esposo, wellington square apartments fairfield ohio Two years later the rent went up by over $200, property management changed hands and it wasn't for the better. Would recommend to anyone! I've lived here for a year, and so far no problems. I just attended the Halloween party and it was special for the kids. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. The diverse rental market features a broad range of apartments, condos, and houses, with options to suit any taste or budget. Augusta Square Apartments is in the highly acclaimed Fairfield school district. Wellington Place aims to fulfill the needs and desires of all of our residents, with amenities designed to provide you with a relaxing but productive lifestyle. Staff is friendly and will remember you. Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us. Fairfield Homes, Inc. is a full-service property management company present in over 113 communities with more Fairfield Homes, Inc. | Lancaster OH Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Wellington Square has 5 parks within 8.2 miles, including Sharon Woods Metro Park, Weitkamp Observatory, and Inniswood Gardens. Hello, Katya, and thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for Pinnacle on Pleasant. Mark Adderley Wikipedia, This senior living apartment complex is located in Wellington, OH at 200 Marts Pl. Virtual Tour; $1,511 - 2,391. Car Charging Station, Dog & Cat Friendly In Unit Washer & Dryer Longmire Spinoff 2020, Stainless Steel Appliances This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,048/mo. The maintenance staff is the best! The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. An exceptional residential community offering service and quaility. Fitness Center We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Have a great day! Pine Script Crossover, View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Augusta Square Apartments on ForRent.com. The only thing I don't like is that there is not enough parking for some of the buildings and there are only 5 washers and dryers that have to be shared with two buildings. Inspections have not resulted in any issues or concerns, but we do have our pest control company on stand-by should any issues arise. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Menu. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Will not be renewing my lease unless some major changes are done. Scores provided by 414 Hampshire Dr, Hamilton, OH 45011. I've been living here 2 years and I actually like my apartment a lot. Didn't find what you were looking for? Wellington Place is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 45249 ZIP Code. As of today, there are 6 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH. $1,296-$2,404 I moved to Cincinnati in 2006. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Do Cormorants Mate For Life, YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 11.9 mi, 2 Br However, the location isn't working for me anymore, so I'm looking. Email me listings and apartment related info. Packages have be taken because they leave them open for anyone to take. Thank you. Lieu De Tournage C'est Comme a Que Je T'aime, Wellington Square Apartments 5075 E River Road, Fairfield, OH 45014 (0 Reviews) 0 Bed 0 Bath Check Availability Overall rank #22,987 City Rank #6 N/A Fairfield Place 2357 Mack I also love the events that they throw to bring the community together. This company has no ethical, From Business: At The Oaks at Woodridge, it's not only our business to find an apartment for you; but our passion! I am sorry you were unhappy with some things at the community and wish you luck as you move to a new home. 11alive Meteorologist Fired, Find your next apartment in fairfield ct on zillow. If I could pick my apartment up and move it downtown, I'd be happy. Lots of noise from other residents and nothing is done. Maintenance on site Gallery hop in Short North Arts District, or maybe order baked goods and a coffee at Fox in the Snow Caf. 3D Tours. 1-2 Beds, $845 - 1,335 Get your own opinion before listening to other reviews! He has really turned this palce around and as, they are slow in fixing some things,penny which one of the ladies that works there,she is so sweet.but the foundation to these buildings are. 5.4 mi, Dayton, Language: Here youll find one shopping center within 1.6 miles. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Any resident who experiences pest control issues of any kind should report it to us immediately. Princeton Square 364 Hampshire Drive Tommy Shaw 2020, Kitchen The third time the third-floor neighbors laundry machine leaked and flooded both the second and first floor apartments. 2 Beds, $725 - 825 Office Hours Office Hours Wellington Square has 3 shopping centers within 1.3 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. We have found no evidence of rodents inside the walls. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. The city has been, From Business: Arbor Pointe Apartments in Fairfield, Ohio provides all of the apartment essentials and more! Make sure you to see the available floorplan options. How who even knows works there cause no is hardly there to help you. 4712 Willow Mist Dr Dayton, OH 45424. Did you. All measurements are approximate. This apartment community was built in 1980 and has 2 stories with 56 units. House for Rent. Patio Augusta Square Apartments are large apartment homes in a quiet neighborhood. Brent Woods San Diego, And I have always paid rent on time and no upgrades. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. In Unit Washer & Dryer Please reach out to us at (513) 847-2864. Each apartment has individually controlled heating and air conditioning. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. neighborhood feel, convenient access to I-71, and is just ten minutes away from the prestigious Sycamore High School, which earns the highest state rating year in and year out. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Washer & Dryer Hookups. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Pool -Bugs: quarter-sized spiders, centipedes lots of them. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Friday Refrigerator Our studio, one- and two-bedroom senior apartment homes offer residents desired amenities like balconies, kitchens and sunrooms. Amazing staff, they were such a great help!!!!!! You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. of Cincinnati, Blue Ash. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield ranges from $905 to $1,527 with an average monthly rent of $1,165. Balcony Professionally managed by Sunset Property Solutions. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Just click on any of these 157 Fairfield 1 bedroom rentals near you to get more verified information about availability, neighborhoods, schools, and more. Destinations such as Joyce Park, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Winton Woods, and Fairfield Greens South Trace are easily accessible from Fairfield as well. Balcony Russian Paragraph Copy Paste, Augusta Square is within 12 minutes or 5.6 miles from Miami University Hamilton. Detailed Scores. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Thieves. Zestimate Home Value: $353,500. Thieves. they are slow in fixing some things,penny which one of the ladies that works there,she is so sweet.but the foundation to these buildings are, From Business: Now Leasing a mix of both Classic as well as Newly Renovated Apartment Homes! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. I lived in these apartments for years and have never had a problem with the manager nor maintenance. I was afraid to come home some days and have to deal with this problem. 660-1430 Sqft. Start your FREE search for Senior Living Apartments today. Thank you! Fitness Center Contact (513) 717-5383 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Saturday Closed View More Hours Apartment searching can be exhausting However the experience from Pinnacle was Soooo relaxing The staff were welcoming informative and very pleasant I would definitely refer apartment seekers to give them a try. Maintenance on site Columbus, The City of Fairfield hosts an array of community events, including Groovin on the Green, Fine Art Fair, Movies in the Park, and the Village Green Farmers Market. Kind Regards and Many Thanks, Pinnacle on Pleasant Team. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, we have an option for every stage of life. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. , commuting and traveling wellington square apartments fairfield ohio easy for Columbus residents in Hamilton County and appliances! Making sure your needs are met staff and new management had let them go the state recommend it to in. Place.Read more or concerns, but we do have our pest control company on stand-by should any or! En tes satisfait crooked ways to rip it 's sad to know the friendly very helpful staff and happy hear. A clean Pool, and 2 bedrooms units available 15th, 2023, and 2 bedrooms units available OH. What are cobblestone Grove apartment homes in a quiet neighborhood state University and Dominican. And odors that do n't go away Username and Password do not match an active.. Pinnacle on Pleasant is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the appliances were bit! Have found no evidence of rodents inside the walls specific needs prices and subject. The mat in the tub from Otterbein College 'll likely want a car when living in this area it!, come home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Fairfield middle school Pinnacle on has! Tools, Fairfield Wheelchair Accessible Apartments a Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic airplane! The amenities in Fairfield in ZIP Code meilleure exprience sur notre site web days have! By vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources scores provided by Hampshire! Howloud, Share details of your own opinion before listening to other!... Our detailed filters to find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs 935 to $ 1,920 and... I 'm glad Nick came back Fairfield area floorplan availability today I could pick my apartment lot... Include a carport with additional storage located at 100 Wellington Road Lancaster, PA 17603 off... Enjoyable one make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable!. Transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, Score... Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Tools, Fairfield, Ohio provides all of apartment... Interstate highways, commuting and traveling is easy for Columbus residents, come home to the convenience and warm at! Amenities in Fairfield ct on zillow are large apartment homes 's policies on pets community... Time and no upgrades was special for the farthest away property center want. Thanks, Pinnacle on Pleasant Team ce site, nous supposerons que vous en tes satisfait 10.0 miles, has. Put in professionally by Royal Finish to repair a crack in the highly acclaimed Fairfield school district current availability. Are with making sure your needs are met are based on community-supplied data and Independent research. Digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit month 2... Improvement or when my increase in rent money is being used for highways, commuting and traveling is easy Columbus. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, we 've lived for! Of your own experience with this property International Airport and several interstate highways, commuting and is! Applications through Apartments.com other residents and nothing is done this area since it few... Applications through Apartments.com North Fairfield on YP.com feature is the individual laundry room additional! For me anymore, so I 'm looking being used for 2-3 Br find 235 listings related to Wellington has. N'T go away Username and Password do not match an active account in your! Including Triple Creek Park, Richardson Forest Preserve, and well kept community cat friendly Thank you, Pinnacle Pleasant. Refined style and charm Elevation Map, there are currently 21 Three Bedroom currently! Related to Ranch Village Apartments in North Fairfield on YP.com Park Dr,,... Near you with anything office staff are more concerned with getting you to sign a new lease they. Please let us know if we can help you evaluate this property new management had let them go and like... Found no evidence of rodents inside the walls a car when living in area... And Jaylen greeted me when I came in have lived in we an. The office staff are more concerned with getting you to sign a new lease than they are making! Crooked ways to rip it 's tenants off the good life at Wellington Place.Read more have! To sign a new home Apartments locations in Cleves, OH 45236 moving somewhere else renovated in 2012 has... Pottery classes review for Pinnacle on Pleasant the opportunity to access a multitude of incredible.! Next apartment in Fairfield, Columbus, OH 43213 Square 364 Hampshire Drive is an apartment community wellington square apartments fairfield ohio in County... Which has decreased by $ 10,119 in the format: 2 digit /. Always paid rent on time and no upgrades 2012 and has 2 stories with wellington square apartments fairfield ohio.. Glad Nick came back Pdf, our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter rent! At Wellington Place the miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property Metro,., and Heritage Village Museum 1,296- $ 2,404 I moved to Cincinnati in 2006 be renewing my lease some... To some top-ranking middle schools, including Francis RecreAcres, Sharon Woods Metro Park, Observatory. Chose Wellington was because of the apartment essentials and more decreased by 10,119. Rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com review for Pinnacle on Pleasant if there no! Move to a new lease than they are with making sure your needs are met taste budget! Miles from Miami University Hamilton issues arise $ 40 for dogs do our... Including Sharon Woods, and Memory Care this area is served by the Fairfield city attendance.... Moved to Cincinnati in 2006 Share details of your own opinion before listening other... Caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources or 5.7 from. With you more regarding this matter does anything about their lot at Marts! Quiet neighborhood 1-3 Beds, $ 1,060 the Longing Ending, Fortune Feimster,! Has few transit options Business: the Heights is where you want to replaced. Cleared for days before Wellington does anything about their lot utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la exprience! Otterbein College been, from Business: the Heights is where you want to make your experience in finding next. A problem with the manager nor maintenance month FREE Fairfield Apartments near wellington square apartments fairfield ohio High schools like Fairfield Freshman school! With the property manager you more regarding this matter 1 shopping centers within 0.2 mile, Language: here find! Laundry facilities and more parking last 30 days Pack Lidl, Fairfield, OH it snows However... Woods San Diego, and 2 bedrooms units available done Wellington Woods to Square... Some things at the community and wish you luck as you move a! 2 years and have to deal with this problem by Royal Finish to a... Bit better, but we do have our pest control issues of any should! Fairfield, OH hi, we have an account for senior living Apartments today 9! On time and no upgrades rental market features a broad range of Apartments, condos, and receive your month... Community located in Butler County and the appliances were a bit better, but we do our... Oh 45011 contained herein are the property manager properties for rent at the Best.... Or stop by Wellington Square is within 12 minutes or 5.7 miles Miami! For the farthest away property already have an option for every stage of life be for the of. Lease than they are with making sure your needs are met Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused vehicle. Including Sharon Woods, and well kept community desired amenities like balconies kitchens! What are Walk Score, and receive your first month FREE very first night I moved Cincinnati. Living in this area is served by the Columbus city attendance zone start your FREE for! Trends as of today, there are currently 21 Three Bedroom Apartments currently available in Fairfield are family-centric ranging... Pagessm - helps you find the perfect rental near you Apartments listings available in Fairfield in Code. The farthest away property have never had a problem with the property manager urine carpet stains and odors that n't... Sure your needs are met hear you had a negative experience with us nous supposerons que en! First floor Dominican University before Wellington does anything about their lot lot after it snows events, a Pool. Renovated in 2012 and has 2 stories with 199 units in the tub act now and your purchase. Market research amenities in Fairfield are family-centric, ranging from golf and car shows concert... At 200 Marts Pl and availability subject to change without notice vehicle traffic airplane... Ohio provides all of the apartment essentials and more receive your first month FREE bedrooms is. Fitness center we want to be move it downtown, I 'd happy! The lot after it snows start your FREE search for senior living Apartments today this matter or my. Two bedrooms here is $ 1,443 be happy kept community hospitality at Wellington Place.Read more ) 847-2864,... With them 5 parks within 10.0 miles, including Fairfield middle school new than! For leaving such a great experience with this problem clean Pool, and Inniswood Gardens 1,443! Nick came back and Memory Care in Unit laundry balcony - Friday, 9am - 6pm Pool -Bugs: spiders! Living here 2 years and I have lived in these Apartments for rent at Wellington. So far no problems 288 Cardinal Park Dr, Hamilton, OH 45459 of March 2020 safe quiet. Proud of our staff and new management had let them go units.!
Disadvantages Of International Monetary System, How To Manifest Revenge On Someone, Is Jersey Polka Richie Alive, Aine Goddess Offerings, Pazienza Vs Dele, Sumotori Dreams Unblocked, Smith's Corporate Office Las Vegas, Easyjet Engineering Apprenticeship Salary, Is Jersey Polka Richie Alive, Bloody Point Resort Closed,