Listing by Manhattan Management Group (142 West 57th Street 9 Fl, New York, NY 10019) Rental in Midtown. Contact or stop by 65 West to talk about leasing your next apartment! This apartment is listed for rent at $2,800/month. Post Rental Login / Register . The staff that I've worked with are also very friendly. I can honestly say that Uptown Rents seeks to understand and put student needs at the forefront of their decisions more than anyone else. All prices online are accurate and reflect the cost of a classic apartment. Refrigerator Poor maintenance who don't help any and get nothing done. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Keep The management can never answer your questions about broken utilities. This beautiful 800 square feet apartment is available for sale at a competitive price of Rs 65,00,000. Directions. Lounge, Dog & Cat Friendly View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. I found a great sublet option on their website and I will definitely be re-signing my lease for next year. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly Write a Review for 2025 West Apartment Homes. >. Over the last year we have had pipes break in our apartment. The property is Semi-Furnished and comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 parking slot, making it ideal for a family. 1. Our gated community boasts charm with one level casita offerings, two-tone custom paint, and upgraded apartment interiors. Cons: if you are looking for a nice quiet place to live, LOOK ELSEWHERE. $71. Property Contact. Great AC and heating. Please contact Bryan Lewright @ 512-240-2649 ([email protected]) for qualification criteria and . 65 West has 1 bedroom units available starting at $1,125 and 2 bedroom units available starting at $1,599. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Phoenix Christian Elementary School (Central Campus), Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. Not all features are available in every apartment. Business Center There's occasional roaches, I saw like 3 a month, not necessarily an infestation, but if you can avoid these apartments stay away and know that the women up front are nothing but drama and will try to scam money from you, but if you do decide to live here make sure you take pictures of everything damaged before you move in make sure it's written in record and when they charge you for things ask for a paper detailing the costs so you KNOW what you're paying for. 65 West Broadway is located in Long Beach, New York. Uptown only temporarily fixes problems in the apartment and does it the cheapest way. Fitness Center If you do not include the last 4 digits of your social security number, you will not be entered into the lottery. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Loud neighbors! Avoid Scams and Fraud. Although they are timely on the requests, the work done is constant band-aiding problems rather than having a professional come in to fix the plumbing issues or other issues within the apartment. If I could give no stars, I would. Some restrictions apply - call for details. We will do our best to resolve any concerns you might have. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. 11.8 mi. Contact The following is a list of links to City Realty pages. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. The 65 W McMillan St location in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati has much to offer its residents. As a transfer student to UC, Uptown helped make my transition EASY! For . Under New Management, 2025 West Apartments is a prime location near the I-17, 51, and I-10 as well as on the bus line will entice you to call 2025 your new home. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Do you prefer to get around on two wheels? Euclid square is relatively new so I have not yet had many maintenance issues. Hello, I have not seen one person work or try to work or been near the elevator for the past 3 weeks at least, still looks pretty much the same to me. Email me listings and apartment related info. 41042, 1-3 Br Fitness Center OH Our toilet and sink have not been working properly since we moved in. $1,275/mo. And despite the fact that I am moving across the country I still can't get out of my lease. Extras include a 24-hr doorman, concierge, central laundry and storage. I like the apartment but the rent is probably too much. As soon as I reassigned it seemed as if everything went wrong. Covid Pneumonia Icu Recovery Time, West River Apartments is currently renting between $1250 and $1699 per month, and offering 6, 9, 12 month lease terms. Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Apartments, University Of Cincinnati Blue Ash College Apartments, The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents, College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning. Cincinnati 1 bedroom apartment. ***Please note that the rent will not exceed 30% of the households gross income. The sq. Contact us or stop by today. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 65 West Apartments is located in the 45219 Zip code of Cincinnati, OH. See Fewer. My apartment is also on the ground floor next to one of the many entry/exit gates which slams shut (no matter how gently you try to close it) and sends vibrations through my entire apartment. 65 West Apartments is within 12 minutes or 0.7 mile from University of Cincinnati. Contact; 65 west apartments address. Request a tour 1 Bath. http://leasing.uptownrents.com/apartments/oh/cincinnati/65-west-apartments/index.aspx This community features 1 to 4 bedroom floor plans. I have had a wonderful experience so far with Uptown. Great AC and heating. We specialize in urban redevelopment and revitalization of the communities we serve. Adjacent to all the dining, shopping, and entertainment on Calhoun. 65 west apartments address. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. I would give maintenance 4/5 but the management 1/5 bordering on 0/5. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. I can honestly say that Uptown Rents seeks to understand As a UC student, I have come to know multiple landlords in the area. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Housing in Greater Cincinnati, Northern KY, and FL, Student Apartments Near the University of Cincinnati, Apartments in Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY. Pets Allowed. Not a good experience at all! . * Square footage definitions vary. However, it's safe with gates and security cameras, Pros: great location close to UCs campus and a lot of bars/restaurants. Floor plans are artist's rendering. N/A Applying is fast and easy, and you can check the status of your entry to see if you have been selected. Don't live in VIEWS ON VINE if you want to be terrified 3 times a month by the fire alarm going off. There are 1 and 2 bedroom units available. 65 W 96th St. New York, NY 10025. Lofts, Dog & Cat Friendly Or sign in if you already have an account. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. $1,245-$2,085 High-Speed Internet YOU CAN NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE DEVELOPMENT. Where is this property located? Here we have a spacious 65 sqm that has 1.5 bedrooms. " I was moved into an unfit environment with health hazards and they still expected me to pay to live in a place that would not result in permanent damage to my health. This property has studios to two bedrooms starting at $875/mo. Over priced rent. The reason i'm saying this is because of a recent theft at the apartment. $3,200. Clifton sits atop a hill overlooking the Northside, and Ludlow Avenue has been dubbed Cincinnatis first Main Street. How To Make Snow Biome Terraria, or insufficient funds payments. 65 West Apartments is located in Cincinnati, Ohio in the 45219 zip code. Apartments Website (513) 574-0202 6560 Hearne Rd Cincinnati, OH 45248 5. KY Building Class B. Hidden fees not shown on website or apartments.com! Martin Luther King Shopping Center is 1.8 miles away. Housing Apartments; Add New Listing - FREE; Search; Resources; About . In addition to this, know that their prices online do not match their actual prices. . Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Community Features Laundry Facilities Storage Space Parking Street Parking Pet Policy No Pets Allowed Airport Bradley International Drive: 29 min 16.0 mi Universities American International College Drive: 9 min 4.4 mi Springfield College Drive: 9 min 4.6 mi Trash everywhere! A spacious 800 square feet apartment is available at a desperate sale price of Rs 65,00,000 which is quite affordable. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Find your new home at 8117 West Gate Blvd located at 8117 West Gate Blvd, Austin, TX 78745. That said, things are a little old, and things don't get replaced without calling or putting in maintenance requests. Our portfolio features the finest quality and most diverse housing options for students near the University of Cincinnati and throughout the Greater Cincinnati area. 9.5 mi, Cincinnati, However, the parking is quite expensive and is hard to pay for with the current increase in rent If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option. Uptown rentals is one of the major rental companies around campus.