Both were rare appearances for the couple, who managed to keep their entire relationship and engagement private up until this year. Her acting debut was in the horror movie Scarecrow Gone Wild, where she had a little part. According to Entertainment Tonight, Rodgers, 38, was seen attending the wedding with his ex-fiancee Shailene Woodley, 30. In a similar manner, neither party responded to the report and they are still close friends. She covered womens basketball and college football there as a sideline reporter. The guest list included fellow Bachelor Nation alumni Becca Tilley, Raven Gates, and Adam Gottschalk, but the most famous invitee the brother of the groom, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers did not make it. The star quarterback reflected on his prolific year along with his equally exciting personal life. They were captured together in a TMZ Sports photo inside a Las Vegas nightclub. Rodgers officiated the wedding of his Green Bay Packers teammate, David. 'Now that Aaron is in [the] off season, he has more downtime and can focus more on a relationship,' the source stated. Jordan Rodgers Photos, News and Videos | Just Jared She is considered the American open-wheel racing lady who has had the most success. Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers at her final NASCAR race. However, Rodgers has been dropping hints lately that he and Woodley are still dating. play Tasha shines spotlight on police killings, After a long delay, De La Souls music arrives on streaming services, Review: Rock and genocide intersect at gripping new Berkeley Rep production, Dear Abby: I love my wife but I think I better get divorced, Harriette Cole: She has gone too far with the remote work option, Bobcat seen using Highway 17 wildlife crossing hours after it opens, Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life, Authorities: Man bombed PG&E transformers in South San Jose, Ask Amy: I didn't ask for what I wanted, and I'm sad they couldn't guess, William backed Harry and Meghan's eviction, prefers brother never 'set foot in England again', Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, Miss Manners: I felt bad that they all skipped her baby shower -- and then I found out why, Brawl forces end of NorCal high school basketball playoff game, As Adderall shortage continues, DEA plans to limit some telemedicine prescriptions, House where JonBenet Ramsey was found dead listed for sale for almost $7M, Columbia University permanently drops SAT, ACT admissions requirement, The Waterbed Doctor: California retailer lays claim to retro bed with nearly 40 years of service, sales, Felonious Florida podcast: Missing teenage girl leads to several cases of child sex trafficking, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Aaron Rodgers was in a relationship with Shailene Woodley and got engaged in February 2021. Their engagement went public on the season 12 finale of "The Bachelorette" in August 2016. When JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers tied the knot with a winery wedding on May 14, 2022, one RSVP was a noticeable no.. Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley put on a sweet display of affection at a friend's wedding, as the formerly engaged couple are "talking things through" with their on-off relationship . Marita Stavrou rose to fame after being married to Reggie Miller, one of the most famous basketball players of all time. Jordan Rodgers, Brother Of Aaron Rodgers. Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers Show PDA at Wedding Amid Designers are using shipping containers or building tiny homes. "It was so fast that at first, we thought she was just a rebound," an insider close to Rodgers added to People. Couldnt be happier to add a sister to the family! However, the pair split up around July 2020. The sustainability theme for the wedding is said to be chosen by Shailene, who also happens to be an environmental activist and a partner with Greenpeace. Aaron Rodgers did not show up at Jordan Rodgers and JoJo's wedding At present, Aaron Rodgers is engaged with Shailene Woodley. At the $1,000,000 Pyramid game show, Aaron Rodgers was accompanied by Erin Andrews. Meryl has an infinite supply of passion and humility, and that's wisdom I gained just from watching her. The NFL star, who distanced from his parents and brothers amid his football fame, did not appear with the rest of the family for Jordans hometown date. However, a source later said things are different now, but they were definitely over., Shailene is understanding and open she hasnt shut the door completely or [she] wouldve never agreed to meet up with him, an insider told Us Weekly last week, adding that theyre talking things through and trying to keep things private.. According to TMZ, Rodgers was greatly entrenched in the ceremony, drinking and blending in with the wedding guests. Whether they crossed paths at all, we dont know. Aaron Rodgers professed his love to Shailene Woodley less than a week after their reported split. She is a well-known American actress best recognized for her noteworthy roles in CSI: Miami, What About Brian, The Orville, and other films. (After all, this is a bride-to-be who was arrested in 2017 while protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.) In his interview with McAfee, Rodgers acknowledged that one of the pressures on them had been the intense public backlash he received over his controversial statements about COVID-19 vaccines in November. Aaron Rodgers may have disengaged from his fiance, but he hasn't given up on love, because he officiated the wedding of one of his teammates. Video of the pair standing around a dancing circle at the reception in California made the rounds after Bakhtiari, 30, posted the clip on his Instagram Story. Both Woodley and Rodgers near the top of their respective industries, so it's no surprise that they rub shoulders with the best in both sports and in Hollywood. We have gone through most bumps that any normal friendship goes through when you're in your 20s, but we've still been able to find love for one another. The insider also said that it's up to the couple to figure out which way their relationship will go. Former tennis pro and ESPN tennis . and. He also gave a firm nod to "my fiance," setting the internet ablaze with reactions to the surprise announcement. "We met during this wacky, wacky time," Woodley later told Jimmy Fallon. Rodgers shared news of his engagement in February 2021 when he was named NFL Most Valuable Player for the third time, but a source told Us Weekly in April that it was unclear whether the. And, reached the realization point that it was bound to happen, regardless of space and time. "We keep going back to this when we were going through the decision to postpone and reschedule and we'd go, 'You know what? Aaron Rodgers Wife? [2023 Update]: Blu & Shailene - Players Bio We still don't know if Aaron Rodgers is staying with the Green Bay Packers, but he clearly has a lasting relationship with teammate David Bakhtiari. Rodgers allegedly had a relationship with Erin Andrews once more in 2010. Patrick talked candidly about their relationship on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Jordan Rodgers officially married Jojo Fletcher this past weekend. 05:44 GMT 07 Mar 2022 She also starred as the lead in the comedies Office Christmas Party (2016) and Love Wedding Repeat. "And it's a childhood dream to be able to do that. Please logout and login again. His little bro, Jordan, has been engaged since 2016. Aaron Rodgers did not attend Jordan Rodgers and JoJo Fletcher 's recent wedding, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. So did fan input possibly play a role in Rodgers' breakup? You can see some moments from Jordan Rodgers wedding below: JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers are officially married, and we've got all the wedding details! Would love your thoughts, please comment. You can see some moments from Jordan Rodgers wedding below: JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers are officially married, and we've got all the wedding details! The pair seemed to not be planning to have children anytime soon. It was believed that the conflict between Aaron and his family was what ultimately led to their breakup. Welcome to the game outside the game! Aaron Rodgers may have disengaged from his fiance, but he hasn't given up on love, because he officiated the wedding of one of his teammates. From American A-listers to international royalty, look back on these iconic designs. Among all of her works. In July 2020, the pair decided to call it quits. But it just wasnt any wedding; it was the wedding of his teammate, left tackle David Bakhtiari. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Re-create Daisy Jones & The Six outfits with these Amazon fashion finds, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Boz Scaggs just announced a 2023 tour: Get tickets today, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, Vanderpump Rules: Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Break Up After He Reportedly Cheated With Raquel Leviss, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Shailene Woodley went through darkest time after stty Aaron Rodgers split, Shailene Woodley cozies up to Ansel Elgort over Italian dinner, Aaron Rodgers debuts first tattoo after Shailene Woodley breakup, Why Shailene Woodley feels nurtured after Aaron Rodgers breakup, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, girlfriend Natalie Buffett break up after 2 years, Shaq admits he 'was a d--khead' to ex-wife Shaunie Henderson, Tom Brady searching for 'better peace of mind' after Gisele Bndchen divorce, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, How Ariana Madix discovered Tom Sandoval was cheating on her with Raquel Leviss, Tom Sandoval breaks silence on Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, 'Grey's Anatomy' alum Isaiah Washington retiring from acting: 'The haters have won', Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave.