I sell all of them for $50 each or more depending on the color, if you buy in bulk Im .. future breeding pair & will reach African Grey Parrot For Sale.The African grey parrot is a good choice if you like a very inquisitive and intelligent animal. Home - Magnolia Bird Farm I need someone who has experience with Amazon Parrots & know how to care for them. If you buy in volume,i will charge 6 ea.can ship anyplace you like. She isn't for the first time Bulldogger though. Both AKC & CKC Registered. $550 each *FIRM PRICE*. No Emails Please! CA. Live Birds for Sale at Petco. She is a best friend and she is truly special and if you know Ducorps's cockatoo/Solomon cockatoo are very rare. Bird Cage - NEW IN BOX - Prevue Hendryx Flight Cage F040 . I have my Quaker parrots since 3 months old I hand fed him. BuyUmbrella CockatooOnline. I bought this parakeet about a month and a half ago to surprise someone with, but they di.. Some egg layers. All of our Moluccan Cockatoos birds receive spacious and clean housing, nutrient-rich food, and constant love and attention from our highly trained staff. He loves taking a bath everyday, he does not fly when you leave him outdoors. Will come w.. Two parakeets: one white female (1 year old) and one blue/white male (1.5year old) to go .. Im selling three parakeets and cage with everything in it and a bag of food.. G amill: Affectionpups40 I am located in Santa Ana, and my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx ask for Ivan i speak both english, and spanish, thank you! ). general . account. 278 species illustrated. No shipping.. BLACK & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES paired up since they were While Moluccans are known to be extremely affectionate, males may get aggressive as they age. A very easy going pet! * courtesy of WikiDNA TestingIf there is no gender option listed for a bird on our website, that particular species is 'monomorphic', which means were unable to determine gender without purchasing DNA testing. Clever little.. All new rubber, glass, stainless and chrome . time .They will make a great Senegal parrots are independent at times, needing a very fair amount of sleep during the day. Looking to rehome. '//www.google.com/cse/cse.js?cx=' + cx; Scarlet Macaws .If you already own aparrotand are trying to get help to understand your pet better give us a call or email us. in Bar spacing should be no more than 1/2 apart to prevent injury. for sale. Tess.. His name is mango, and he's about two years old. Riverside Birds for Sale and Adoption | Riverside Classifieds He learns by routine. orange co for sale "birds" - craigslist While you're there, stock up on all the essentials to properly care for your new friend. They have been hand raised .. Over 4 weeks ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com. ALSO 5 BABIES JUST HATCHED, CALL xxx-xxx-xxxx IF INTERESTED. Please text my number @ (951) 4 18 hrs ago I love lots of veggies, bird bread, snacks. For sale! Anaheim Birds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Sometimes when she chirps it sounds like a kitten.View Detail, 1 year old Nanday Conure. Parakeets are highly social birds that live in large flocks in the wild. all. Queen of Bavaria Golden Conure Handfed Baby for Sale in Palmdale, CA. if interested please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.View Detail, Hello ,I have a8 year old umbrella cockatoo. This is a review for a bird shops business in Orange County, CA: "Coolest bird place EVER. Similarly, areas of larger tail feathers that are covered by other tail feathers. Anaheim Birds for Sale Near Anaheim, California Filter Bird Ads Sort Birds by: Ads 1 - 10 of 504 100% Tame Turquoise Parrotlet Garden Grove, CA (4 mi) Species Parrotlet Age Baby Ad Type For Sale Gender Male I am handfeeding this little marbled turquoise parrotlet. They are not tame and I don't know what sex they are. in She will fly to your shoulder, give kisses. He loved to cuddle and take showers! old magazines my mom gives me. https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/Buy Now, Chico is a 10 year old male Amazon Parrot who will easily win your heart with his lively personality. Ontario, You can train your bird to talk just by talking to your bird frequently. Beware that a Parakeet can become bored with a formulated diet which can trigger off negative behavior. Parakeets are among the best talkers in the bird world and can learn multitudes of words and sounds if exposed to them repeatedly. A single dove is fine as a pet, but be sure you have time to provide it regular companionship. Variety of pheasants for sale: Red Golden, Lady Amherst, Peach Golden, and Silver. N.. Got these 4 babies 2 weeks ago, they are adorable and fly around the house. in Not for release! Click on images or names to open. Omar`s Exotic Birds if interested please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx Hello ,I have a8 year old umbrella cockatoo. recycler.com By use of this site you agree to our Bird Cage - NEW IN BOX - Prevue Hendryx Flight Cage F040. Hand fed & great with kids There are 4 pineapple babies left 8 weeks old eating on there own and ready for a new hom.. Get a second one from another family for breeding. I try to do basic recall and "Step up" training on all my birds. Adelie Penguin, African Grey Hornbill, African Pied Hornbill, African Grey Parrot, Alexandrine parakeet, African Grey, Blue-fronted Amazon, Barbary Dove, Birds of Paradise, Budgerigar, Cockatiel, Caique, Canary, Cockatoo, Conure, Diamond Dove, Dove, Ducorps' Cockatoo, Eclectus Parrot, Finch, Great Green Macaw, Indian Ringneck, Lorie, Lovebird, Lorikeet, Macaw, Other, Parrot, Parakeet, Parrotlet, Rosella, Rhea (bird), Sun Conure, Umbrella Cockatoo, American Bulldog, California Riverside County, Ducorps' Cockatoo, California Laguna Niguel, Birds of Paradise, California Laguna Niguel, African Grey Parrot For Sale in Orange County (21), Great Green Macaw For Sale in Orange County (8), African Grey For Sale in Orange County (5), Green/yellow parakeet for sale with cage and accessories, Pet Ringneck Doves- Young, Tame & Healthy -White & Tangerine. They are always friendly and helpful to everyone that comes in. 278 species illustrated. Senegals have a tendency to become a bit overweight, but are active birds by nature, and will avoid becoming fat if given enough exercise, toys for increased activity, and a good diet.Breeding:Senegal parrots nest in holes in trees, oftenoil palms, usually laying three to four white eggs. They are social creatures, yet are not demanding and will not develop behavioral issues (like parrots) from not being out/social daily. No Emails Please! refresh results with search filters open search menu. A very loving bird, very playful and super cute. At (xxx) xxx-xxx9.View Detail, His name is mango, and he's about two years old. were originally hand raised but immaculate condition. She likes to play. For this reason, parakeets need a lot of social interaction with their owner or with a mate to stay happy and healthy. More information at (xxx) xxx-xxx9.View Detail, Good morning, I would love to be a part of your family. Blue and gold macaws are native to South and Central America, where they inhabit forests and woodlands. 3 They are looking for a lovely home. Parents on premises. We she gets use to you she will step up on your arm. Los Angeles, Or get 2 from the same sex so they will have company! Their cheeks are orange and their bills are black. Specialize quality colours Canaries raised for show with closed bands for sale include: I.. Canary, California Orange County Premium $1,500 White lab puppies ginspups AKC white lab puppies. The eggs are about 1.2 inches long an an inch1 wide. Scarlet macaws aremonogamous birds, with individuals remaining with one partner throughout their lives. When you are ready to find a feathered friend, peruse Petco's selection of cockatiels, parakeets, conures, and finches online then visit your local store to see which birds are available to purchase. I would also like to find someone close to the Sacramento area so I can visit him. He comes with his cage and food. He can carry him around on his wrist and talk w/him (he says "hello", not much else) New people can bring him out of his cage using a stick for him to walk on. Location Birds For Sale, Orange 1 to 9 of 9 results View By: Parakeet****ON***SALE!! Omar`s Exotic Birds 390 Cadillac Engine 1960. Please visit website xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx and call xxx-xxx-xxxx for more information. The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered wit.. G amill: Affectionpups40 Pick Up Only Shes super sweet and gentle though may be a bit shy when first meets you, she doesnt bite at all. The . First round of shots. Parent reared birds are known to breed as early as 2 years of xxx.xxxx:Good variety of seeds and fruit andLafebers Avi Caketreats andsupplements. Im trying to sell him because where I live, there are issues. 1 year old 1 Their small size, bright colors, and cheerful disposition make them perfect pets. This is a proven pair of cockatiels, have had successful clutches, and are good parents. I estimate they will be weaned and ready to go home by mid-April. Very loveable. They are a bonded pair. Los Angeles, Valac - 2 Year Old Violet Edged Female Lovebird. Thank you!Buy Now, Blue and yellow macaw "ararauna" tamed, raised by hand. Accentor, Adelie Penguin, African Collared Dove, African Finfoot, African Grey Hornbill, African Lemon-dove, African Pied Hornbill, African Rail, Albatross, Amazon, American Black Oystercatcher, Afep Pigeon, African Crake, African Grey Parrot, African Mourning Dove, Alexandrine parakeet, Acorn Woodpecker, African Black Oystercatcher, African Cuckoo-Hawk, African Grey, African Penguin, Andean Guan, Black-billed Mountain-toucan, Blue-and-yellow Macaw, Blue-fronted Amazon, Brazilian Duck, Barbary Dove, Birds of Paradise, Baird's Sandpiper, Black-chested Buzzard-eagle, Budgerigar, California Quail, Chicken, Cockatiel, Common Buzzard, Caique, Canary, Cockatoo, Common Quail, Conure, Diamond Dove, Double Yellow Headed Amazon, Dove, Duck, Ducorps' Cockatoo, Eclectus Parrot, Elegant Tern, Eurasian Eagle-owl, Fischer's Turaco, Falcon, Finch, Goffin's Cockatoo, Great Green Macaw, Green Turaco, Green-Winged Macaw, Galah Cockatoo, Green Cheek Conure, Hahn's macaw, Harrier Hawk, Indian Ringneck, Inaccessible Island Rail, Indian Peafowl, Jenday Conure, Jardine Parrot, Kakariki, Lorie, Lovebird, Lesser Striped Swallow, Lorikeet, Lory, Macaroni Penguin, Megapode, Macaw, Moluccan Cockatoo, Masked Duck, Meyer's Parrot, Other, Ostrich, Parakeet Auklet, Pigeon, Princess Parrot, Parrot, Palm Cockatoo, Parakeet, Parrotlet, Quaker, Quaker Parrot, Red-bellied Parrot, Red-fronted Conure, Red-lored Amazon, Ring-necked Duck, Rosella, Rainbow Bee-eater, Rhea (bird), Rock Pigeon, Scarlett Macaw, Senegal Parrot, Sun Conure, Toucan, Turkey, Umbrella Cockatoo, Wren, Yellow-Naped Amazon Parrot, Yellowhead, St. Bernard, California Southern California, American Bulldog, California Riverside County, African Grey Parrot, California San Diego, Birds For Sale in Los Angeles County (1008), Birds For Sale in San Francisco County (155), Birds For Sale in Contra Costa County (73), African Grey Parrot For Sale in California (455), African Grey For Sale in California (255), African Grey Hornbill For Sale in California (135), Great Green Macaw For Sale in California (124), Blue-and-yellow Macaw For Sale in California (50), Beautiful Baby Corella Cockatoo Hand Reared from the egg. I dont have enough ti.. if y0ure l00king t0 rem0ve y0ur macaw please let me kn0w if y0u are in my area 0r if y.. Im looking for a female DNA tested Pineapple green cheek or Sun conure in my area only.. Due to changing home situation, Dad must part w/ his best "Chaco". I am a very beautiful Bird and my age is 12. Albino, green, blue, and also violet.View Detail, A beautiful female and male parakeets that live in a cute pink cage. 5 ft wide. Tess.. In contrast to old individuals, their iris is brown, not yellow and the lower beak isnt black but grey.Green-winged macaws are often mistaken forscarlet macaws; the green wing has facial feathers and green on its wing feathers instead of yellow. Have been.. His name is soup! CA. They are handled, cuddled & get flight time pretty regularly. TEXT TEXT xxx-xxx-xxxx.View Detail. !Buy Now, This is a1 year old, female military macaw looking for a loving home. What are some highly rated businesses for bird shops in Orange County, CA? 1 all white female (egg laying) DNA testing is an additional $149 per bird to guarantee preferred gender. They leave their parents about a year later. ), ( Queen of Bavaria Golden Conure Handfed Baby in Palmdale, CA, https://img.equinenow.com/images/forSale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/619188t/1669757791/bird-for-sale-in-thousand-oaks-ca.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/621752t/1674532231/lovebird-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/617061t/1676502937/young-bird-for-sale-in-acton-ca.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/620807t/1672879097/green-cheek-conure-for-sale-in-panorama-city-ca.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/623164t/1676861669/parakeet-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/607593t/1653658193/canary-for-sale-in-reisterstown-md.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/622709t/1676000768/grey-bird-for-sale-in-palm-bay-fl.jpg, Bonded Pair of Congo African Grey for Sale, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/619899t/1671048719/double-yellow-head-amazon-parrot-for-sale-in-minnesota.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/617845t/1667418117/blue-bird-for-sale-in-vista-ca.jpg, NoNameYet - Blue & Gold Macaw , Baby Being Hand / Fed Now From Day One. I may not be the best option as I am a very loud bird. You may also want to do genetic testing to ensure the African Grey is not a crossbreed between a Timneh and a Congo. As the wife of a bird enthusiast, this place is my "go-to" gift place for my husband. Loves to fly around the house good with kids on zu.. Adorable F2 goldendoodle pups looking for their forever home. sexual maturity in less than 2 He's friendly, mimics kissing sounds, and if a red factor sun conure. Im always happy and chatty! I specifically went to the Centinela store in Century City because I was looking for a specific item that was difficult to find in store availability at any pet store. I just don't have the time that he needs to care for him. If you would like to train your Parakeet to be friendly with humans, we recommend getting only one bird to start with. She is active and loves her toys. refresh results with search filters open search menu. These Senegal Parrots make good companions and are quite friendly compared to other parrot species. That is cruel! I will finish weaning onto a premium pelleted diet for you. Born 1/14/2023 7 p.. ).Diet Feeds on seeds, fruits, nuts, berries, leaves, salts, and minerals of riverbanks.Incubation Approximately 28 days.Clutch Size Up to 3 eggs.Fledgling Duration 90100 days.Sexual Maturity 34 xxxxx.xxxx Span Up to 6080 years.Range Widely distributed throughout South America.Habitat Found in tropical rain forests, savannas, and mangroves.Cage Size:Large cagesWings;TheRed and Green Macaw achieves a wingspan up to 125 centimeters and a weight of up to 1700 grams and a total body length of up to 100 centimeters. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for bird shops in Orange County, CA: Allan's Pet Center - West LA (210 reviews). It seems like shes a female. I'm look for a loving and caring owner!Buy Now, Male and female parrotlet. The next bird sale will be held on Saturday 4th March 2023. Customers are encouraged to play with the birds while shopping, paving the way for happy, well-adjusted pets. Give plenty of fresh water to your Parakeet for a happy and healthy bird. He says many english words, phrases & loves to sing opera. Birds For Sale in Orlando (97) | Petzlover Tess.. American Bulldog, California Riverside County $80 Birdsforsale samirachegini1998 I have 5 young under 3 months old lovebirds for sale.. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); ONLY $15 each. This store happened to have what I thought I needed. She is about a year old ( clear of disease). Available for selection in Lake Forest, CAView Detail, I have a4 month old rosella parrot she's tame and a very good eater she like to shower 3 times per week local vuyers preferablyView Detail, I have a4 month old rosella parrot she's very tame and eats very well she's ready for a new home I would prefer local buyers but if we can work something out that would be greatView Detail, I have 5 young under 3 months old lovebirds for saleView Detail, $1,500 for both. Two DNA sexed females and one DNA sexed male available. Magnolia Bird Farm carries more than 100 types of birds. The.. Labrador Retriever, California Yucca Valley Canary bird, used cage Tony Deep Green with Rare Bright Green Chest (not the usual grey) Very beautiful. What are some popular services for bird shops? I have my Quaker parrots since 3 months old I hand fed him. He is the love of my life but I became a mother and now pregnant with another child. Parakeets are most active when kept in pairs or groups. orange co. for sale. Locations Where Birds are Available in Orange County Highlands, Warwick, Newburgh, Chester, Monroe, Birds Available For Sale in Orange County Amazon, Canary, Conure, Macaw, Parakeet, Parrotlet, Umbrella Cockatoo, He is an adorable little angel but unfortunately he was tormented with hands growing up, so youll have to be slow and patient with him. first come , first service, Baby Slender Billed Corella 10 months old. to The yellow color on the underside of the wings is most notable. Birds for Sale Near Anaheim, California - birdsnow.com Orlando, Belle Isle, Winter Garden, Hunters Creek, Bay Lake, Alafaya, Apopka. There are a variety of training tools that you can use to help teach your bird to talk, such as digital speech recorders (Wordy Birdy) and CDs. Really good breeders, 2022 season they produce 2 clutches of 5 babies each. Green Winged Macaw For Sale.TheGreen Winged Macaw also know as the red and green macaw is a large bird. orange co for sale "Conure" - craigslist Terms of Use. CA. You can come to my home in Palmdale, CA and meet this adorable sweet tame. CA. Long Beach, They will be rea.. Chloe is the most amazing cockatoo you ever met. We s.. Top 10 Best Birds for Sale in Orange County, CA - Yelp Will be up to date on vaccinations, dewormed. Bakersfield Birds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Post Bird for Adoption California Bird Rescue Group Directory Help keep this page updated: Click the small x to the right of a group's name and Shelter # to report an error. in . He love playing wrestling (goes on his back while you tickle his stomach with your fingers). Typical of an ara is the strong and large bill. I have had Chico for 8 years. -. G maill: Affectionpups40View Detail, G maill: Affectionpups40 Find Macaws for Sale in Orange County on Oodle Classifieds. He is also biting my daughter a lot because he realizes I am giving him less attention because of her. 278 species illustrated. Petco Birds For Sale: Birds As Pets Available In-Store | Petco I have a4 month old rosella parrot she's very tame and eats very well she's ready for a n.. Young Red and Green Macaws differ from adults. Rosella, California Orange Premium $600 Tessi the American Bulldog Brande Maggard Tessi is a great American Bulldog. Remember, your pets diet will improve its health and will keep its content. G maill: Affectionpups40View Detail, G maill: Affectionpups40 THEY LIVE 25-35 YEARS AND CAN BE TAUGHT TO TALKView Detail. babies & are now 1 and a 1/2 Click on images or names to open. Its strong toes are grey. You can train your bird to talk just by talking to your bird frequently. He is 9 years old, very friendly w/my Dad but shows aggression to new people. This is because the yellow portion of the upper surface of the feather is covered. 15 Please keep in mind that while many birds choose to talk, it is up to the bird whether it wants to learn or not not every bird talks, and there are no guarantees. He's friendly, mimics kissing sounds, and if a red factor sun conure. 2 56], ( This is a beautiful talking bird. Short white feathers grow from and closely cover the upper legs.umbrella cockatoo for sale The feathers of this species and others create a powder similar to talcum powder that easily transfers to clothing. She likes to play. 2023 22 hrs ago in Orange, CA Amazon Parrots, They are vet checked and very friendly to adults, children and other pets.contact m. All my Ads $ 500 African grey parrot baby 17 days ago in Hesperia, CA Feel free to call or text 562 843-75one3 Up for sale African grey congo parrot baby Best talking p. $ 5,900 Parakeet****ON***SALE! He sometimes calls "kow, kow" very loud. He can feed him from his dish on his lap. Requires daily water & food dish cleaning, daily enclosure cleaning & regular perch cleaning & environment free of pollutants (ie: incense, candles, smoking, Teflon, etc) .I care about these sweet beauties, so please be sure you have a safe environment & can & will provide adequate care. I have young healthy birds for sale. Very active and playful; need many toys, a large amount of exercise, mental stimulation, and human interaction.Hyacinth Macaw,Hyacinth Macaw for sale,purebredHyacinth Macaw,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in usa,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in canada,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in uk,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in germany,Hyacinth Macaw in australia,Hyacinth Macaw babies for sale,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in Texas,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in california,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in las vegas,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in Nevada,Hyacinth Macaw sale in florida,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in ohio,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in mississippi,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in Kentucky,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in arkansas,Hyacinth Macaw for sale in Ga,Hyacinth Macaw in md,Hyacinth Macaws,Hyacinth Macaw eggs,Hyacinth Macaw babies,parrots,parrot eggs The color on these two. Unfortunately my dog has been having allergy issues and I have been advised to re-home them.Buy Now, These parrots are home well trained and they don't bite and they will make a very good family companion. These Macaws have been Available: Males coo & laugh the most. This Bird list is updated weekly, but with Birds selling daily, we suggest you call the Lake Forest location at 949-472-3962 and ask for Gloria or Kim for current availability. Very friendly and love children. the Blue Macaw lifespan can also be up to 70 years if proper care is provided. For Serious Inquires, Call or Text 562 318. TheUmbrella cockatoo (Cacatua alba) is one of the large species of cockatoos. Pair of Blue & Gold Macaw 6 months old ready. Not tame. Horizontal bars help to make climbing easier. post. Green wings are heavier than blue-and-gold macaws and scarlet macaws. Nve Blue and Gold Macaw Parrots Birds. Two year olds Blue harlequin (male) and a cinnamon blue (female) IRN ready to mate. Male and Female available. Comes with cage, food, toys. Im always happy and chatty! Also the innermost covered areas of the larger crest feathers are yellow. Costa Mesa, Orange, Anaheim, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Coto de Caza, Garden Grove, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Stanton, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, Placentia, Mission Viejo. All my doves are siblings, so not recommended for breeding with each other. Now Shipping Nationwide USA! I present to you my young parrot who is now 1 year old. I have one girl and one boy available. He is a sweet boy gives so many kisses and love (speaks our language mostly which is Arabic) but also says a lot of English words like good boy, good night, helloetc). of It is covered by the white of the feather immediately medial (nearer to the body) and above. Anecdotal reports suggest it can live longer. If you don't want a loud bird. He is a sweet quiet bird unless he is being teased by another birdView Detail, Her name is chicken. I am a Bird who is not very happy because my owner does not care about me anymore. I have yellow, blue and green colors. If you want them for pets, these are perfect! If you take mango, I would include the cage, food, treats, and toys! orange co for sale "Conure" - craigslist. He is very active and funny. 2016 stock and proven sister and I love t. Italian mastiff puppies ready for rehoming Facetime or meet in person sweet gentle and pa.. Male brown & white with blue eye &brown eye. G maill: Affectionpups40View Detail, G maill; Affectionpups40 And she loves treats. Scarlet macaws communicate primarily through raucous honks; however, vocal communication is highly variable, and captive macaws are known to be adept mimics of human speech.Scarlet macaw,Scarlet macaws,Scarlet macaw for sale,Scarlet macaw for sale in usa,Scarlet macaw for sale near me,buyScarlet macaw online,buy Scarlet macaw near me,purebredScarlet macaw,Scarlet macaw babies,Scarlet macaw eggs,Scarlet macaw uk,Scarlet macaw in uk,Scarlet macaws in uk,Scarlet macaw in canada,Scarlet macaws in canada,Scarlet macaw in germany,Scarlet macaws in germany,Scarlet macaw in florida,Scarlet macaws in florida,Scarlet macaw breeders,mixed breedScarlet macaws,mixed breedScarlet macaw,Scarlet macaw in california,Scarlet macaws in california,Scarlet macaw in texas,Scarlet macaws in texas,Scarlet macaw in washington,Scarlet macaws in washington,Scarlet macaw in mississippi,Scarlet macaws in mississippi,Scarlet macaw in kentucky,Scarlet macaws in kentucky,Scarlet macaws in ohio,Scarlet macaws in ohia,Scarlet macaw in australia,Scarlet macaws in australia Warning: this species is classified in appendix II/B/PRO, you must make a declaration of possession. CA, 3 month old baby, hand fed, super tame $800. Adopt EDNA a Gray Cockatiel / Mixed bird in Irvine, CA (30915027) Tools. Comes with large cage, large free standing perch and table top perch.Tex John xxx)xxx-xxxxView Detail, His name is soup! Most perch on arms and/or shoulders. Please text me if your interested. Hand fed during weening. Can be handled, Multi colors parakeets $30 each also have albino pair and yellow pair $ 140 of those two. They have a lot of energy and curiosity and are perhaps the smartest species of bird that lives and so will take up a lot of your attention and energy.