Great experience here on Mothers Day. Been here a bunch of times and will continue. Menus | Char & Lemon Char & Lemon. Oxford, CT. Easy Apply. My wife wasn't as big a fan as I was, but we both thought it was a nice place with a great atmosphere and would return. JOB DESCRIPTION. However the pizza (we had 4 different kinds) had a nice flavor. Prep cooks are the heart and soul of the kitchen! We dined on the patio which was lovely!! You will be offered delicious martinis, margaritas or wine. They added a Cod dish which I had last night and WOW was it fresh & delish! The manager is hands-on and will come by and have a chat with you. Buratta, prosciutto di parma, zucchini, hot honey, basil, olive oil. Very good experience on a busy Mother's Day. I had heard good reviews and devices to give it a try. 302 Center Rock Green . Spiced candied walnuts, goat cheese, shaved apple, shaved fennel, champagne honey vinaigrette. Cant get enough of these! 100% organic wheat flour. 0.05 miles, Brookside Inn Restaurant ($$) We sat outside on the upstairs deck, on one of the low couches. 6 month aged manchango, brie, roasted fruit compote Not available on OpenTable. Call. Charred Octopus $16.00 Tagiasca vinaigrette, sage potatoes. Then we had to ask for a spoon to stir the sugar!! Im sure you will love it as much as we do!! Delicious food in a beautiful, comfortable atmosphere. 302 Center Rock Green. Busser. Ordered the bucatini however and it tasted over the top with lemon. It fills up quick. I will still go back to try something else but def wont have the bucatini again! Char & Lemon is rated 4.6 stars by 186 OpenTable diners. Char and Lemon Oxford, CT 06478 - Restaurantji We asked for raw sugar and our server had no idea what it was. Online Menu of Char and Lemon Restaurant, Oxford, Connecticut, 06478 The pizza and their pasta have just the right amount of flavor. The pictures on line featured much more well done pizzas. We loved everything. Olives $3 Garlic $2 Sausage $3 Extra Mozzarella $3 It fills up quick. Calabrian Chili $3 Anchovy $4 Pepperoni $3 No reviews yet. Directions. Great pizza. Bars & Lounges. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Spicy coppa, provolone, roasted peppers, taggiasca olives, Italian vinaigrette. Char & Lemon has a nice ambience. Now Open! Great lemonade is the right choice. Perfect we made a reservation and were seated immediately. Italian. About . The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. I really like this place. The Spice of Life Pizza, Char & Lemon Pizza, Spaghetti Limone & Homemade Baked Gnocchi are some of our favorite meals. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. FIRST TIME THERE 5 STARS ALL THE WAY. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Open Today: 11:30am-9:00pm Monday CLOSED Tuesday 11:30am - 9:00pm Wednesday 11:30am - 9:00pm Thursday 11:30am - 9:00pm Friday 11:30am - 10:00pm Saturday 11:30am - 10:00pm Sunday 11:30am - 9:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No delivery Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Parking Lot Good for Kids Yes Attire Casual Alcohol Char & Lemon - CHARcuterie Platter Our server was awesome and so were our meals. The food was . Had a wonderful Mothers Day brunch/lunch with my family great food! Thanks for helping us celebrate her birthday ! Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Firepit, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Also the bar staff was really friendly! would definitely return and recommend to friends! This place really knocked our socks off. We really love sitting upstairs at a high top or on the upper outdoor patio. First, the service was outstanding. I love a good lemon sauce, and they nailed it in the spaghetti limone dish! Will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family!! My husband & I travel 35 minutes to go here and its so worth it. Also had the bruschetta which was delicious. My friend had a meatball pizza which was also tasty. LIR-20544 Sono Boil, Norwalk . Thank you for the brunch menu as well!! For dinner we got pizzas. Waitress was fantastic and attentive. Distance: Call. We are . Second time there, love the food, quick service, friendly staff. Pizza is great. I wouldnt get that again, but it doesnt change my opinion that this place was a great dinner spot and Ill go back again! The lemonades, blackberry smash and old fashioned were great. Came out hot, fresh, and delicious! Appetizers were good, specialty drinks were good. It was our first time here and well be back! We definitely Char and Lemon . Great service and the food was phenomenal! We were disappointed that our pizza was not at all crispy. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. My husband & daughter ordered pizza, delishI ordered the Cod (the ingredients were very inviting to me) however, the dish was a bit salty:-(( Dessert (I believe was a special chocolate custard like, delicious!! Bartenders and service staff are really friendly and attentive. This place was a great atmosphere loved the setup. The deck features lounge chairs, upstairs has mostly high top tables. The food was excellent, and I really love that theyre keeping true to their name and keeping a lemon theme throughout the menu. see review. excellent service! The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. Good service lovely outdoor space . The salad was. Highly recommend Char & Lemon. Home | Char & Lemon American, Salads, Gluten-Free A great place. Gift Cards. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are average. Slayman is a great host. (203) 463-8519. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Bartenders and service staff are really friendly and attentive. Chopped Salad $15.00 The food was superb! The Shake This cocktail is my addiction. Job Description. We are looking for friendly and hard working . One of the BEST restaurants around! Distance: Is this your restaurant? Char & Lemon is a bright and contemporary pizzeria serving a modern twist on Neapolitan-style red and white pies, homemade pastas & Italian-influenced entrees. Ended up dining there two nights in a row. Also had the bruschetta which was delicious. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Char & Lemon - New Yorker roasted red peppers, mozzarella, arugula, prosciutto di parma, saba, shaved parm, grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, sweet ricotta, garlic, Light and NOT oily like many other pizza restaurants. Pizza. We are looking to hire a confident Bartender to join our exceptional team at Char & Lemon in Oxford, CT. . An environmentally friendly residential and retail community developed in Oxford's uniquely designated "Village Center Mixed Use District", offering single floor living that features one and two bedroom accommodations. Buffalo Mozzarella $4 Ricotta $3 Hot Honey $2 Sitting Duck Tavern ($) EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD. The limoncello cake was phenomenal. Char & Lemon. So delicious!! Ate downstairs which was fine - just a touch noisy. +1 203-463-8519 Pizza, Italian, Cocktail bars Open now11:30AM - 11:30PM $$$$Price range per person $10 - $25 Get directions Get directions 302 Center Rock Green Oxford, Connecticut, USA Claim your business Address 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, Connecticut, USA Features Outdoor seatingDeliveryTakeawayBookingWheelchair accessible Opening hours The staff were all so attentive and friendlyI look forward to going back and seeing their progress in a few months. Char & Lemon | Oxford CT - Facebook $15 to $18 Hourly. Great beers from the tap, variation in menu. I really like this place. Appetizers were good, specialty drinks were good. They failed on serving the Cappuccino. The food was . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Good pizza and good drinks, our waiter was nice and gave us time to look over the menu and didnt rush us out the door. Imported Gluten Free Dough Available, $5 See 17 photos and 2 tips from 24 visitors to Char & Lemon. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Subs, Sandwiches, Salads Very enjoyable experience. They even sang happy birthday to my mom which was so unexpected because they were clearly all so busy. A really good spot for a great evening out with friends! So delicious!! Gift Certificates | Char & Lemon Good addition to Quarry Walk! Everything was good! Outstanding experience would definitely go again!!. Hours. Lots of GF items . Margherita Pizza Char & Lemon | Oxford. I will definitely be back! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Spiced candied walnuts, goat cheese, shaved apple, shaved fennel, champagne honey vinaigrette. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. 0.04 miles, Quarry Coffee ($) 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 . Great experience here on Mothers Day. It would have been amazing had it not been drenched in lemon juice. The food was excellent! Vibe was unmatched. The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. Char & Lemon Restaurant - Oxford, CT | OpenTable Chat and lemon is a cute eatery in a large plaza with many boutique shops and such. So relaxing! 100% organic wheat flour. We definitely Char and Lemon . They failed on serving the Cappuccino. 0.03 miles, Shake This ($) The ambiance, the delicious food, the best craft cocktails and super friendly and knowledgeable staff all make this place so special. We went for Brunch and had an amazing lite waffle with fresh berries and a raspberry compote. Onions $2 Mushrooms $3 Roasted Peppers $2 Jalapenos $2 Hot Cherry Peppers $2 Brussels Sprouts $2 Arugula $2 Their wings are delicious especially with their secret honey glaze.Good addition to Quarry Walk! The pizzas are authentic wood fired pies that will remind you of Italy. All rights reserved. Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. Their wings are delicious especially with their secret honey glazeGood addition to Quarry Walk! Rate your experience! Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. Oxford, CT 06478. Its low key and the staff is consistently great. 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT . I do recommend to make a reservation it gets pretty busy on Fridays and Saturdays. We are . 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 | (203) 463-8519 | CHAR & LEMON, Oxford - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Firepit, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Oxford, CT 06478. It was our second time here. Pizza style may not be for everyone, it's margherita style with lots of sauce and not a lot of cheese, but the ingredients are definitely fresh and the pie was great. Char & Lemon - Crab Stuffed Sole $16-$21/hr Pizza Maker Job at Char & Lemon - Oxford Quarry Walk - Shop | Dine | Live | Work | Play - Oxford CT Call. white bean and pistachio hummus, garlic rosemary oil, house made sourdough pita, ADD: Chicken Cutlet 8 | Grilled Chicken 8 I have always paid for incorrect orders and alerted management, hoping they will be more conscientious. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Slow Braised Meatballs $8.00 Pomodoro, shaved parmesan, crostini. We went for Brunch and had an amazing lite waffle with fresh berries and a raspberry compote. Absolutely loved the set up of the dining area. !More, Had been wanting to go and finally went as part of a repass! Our food came out so quickly and multiple servers attended to us to make sure that our drinks were filled and just to see if there was anything we needed. Drink options were also fantastic - Blossom Boutique was quite refreshing! LMS-11 Connecticut Valley Brewing Company, South Windsor . LIP-15899 Vines Wines & Liquors, North Haven Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Oxford. My only problem with, Jason K. said: Had some great meals here. Slow Braised Meatballs $8.00 Pomodoro, shaved parmesan, crostini. Char & Lemon - Braised Short Rib Char and Lemon is a neighborhood restaurant that creates artisan pizzas and cocktails. Vegetarian options were definitely solid. excellent service! No one can control the weather though so completely understood that is out of their control. Heritage Hotel Golf, Spa and Conference Center. You will be served Italian cuisine at this bar. Bars & Lounges. Char & Lemon, a new contemporary pizzeria, opened in Quarry Walk Town Center in late September, featuring dueling wood-burning ovens and a full bar (with a signature "Charred Lemon'd" martini) The menu features 13-inch personal-sized pies with red or white bases, with toppings like burrata, alla vodka with sausage, shrimp and pesto, roasted potatoes and littleneck clams. Everything we have had on the menu has been good. My friend had a meatball pizza which was also tasty. Everything we ate was delicious . Had a wonderful Mothers Day brunch/lunch with my family great food! Its low key and the staff is consistently great. Char & Lemon. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. LIR-20541 Char & Lemon, Oxford .