West Creek Toki Japanese Whiskey, honey syrup, High West Campfire Bourbon. Ask your server about menu items that are cooked to order or served raw. We are so excited you enjoyed your time with us during your visit. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback and a positive review! NardisSun - Wed 4 to 7pmTh - Sat 3 to 5pm, Northside Bar & GrillMon - Fri 3pm to 6pm, Oyster House & BarDaily 3-6pmSunday 1-6pm. Theresa- *All vintages subject to change without notice. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us! Jonathan Karp We strive to have every guest have a perfect hospitality experience and I'm sorry we missed the mark. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Dine indoors or on the outdoor garden patio and bar or enjoy sushi and specialty cocktails on the rooftop deck. Enjoy specially priced drinks and our happy hour menu. Walked to the restaurant for dinner. Lori, ). Templeton Rye, a touch of Amaretto, thyme syrup, orange bitters, fresh lemon juice. breakfast LBI Eats: Daddy O Restaurant, Garden Rum Bar, and Rooftop Bar More . Steve G. [3.25 Stars] Fortunate to be on LBI in late-April, after indoor dining . Yes, you could easily spend $200 or more for dinner for a couple. Please reach out to me personally at jkarp@fearlessrestaurants. All was so delicious and I was able to take home what I did not finish then, but was as wonderful the next day. We are excited you had a nice experience with us. Patio Pounders My name is Jon Karp and I'm the GM here at Daddy O you'd like to reach out to me at jkarp@fearlessrestaurants. Join us for a drink or casual meal at the bar which features weekend entertainment and a festive happy hour. Lightly pressed, blended, or bled off, these wines come in an array of pink hues, and are served best with the heat. Thanks for the positive review, we are really happy you enjoyed your visit and food. What are some restaurants close to Daddy O Hotel LBI? Birds We strive to have every guest have a perfect hospitality experience and I'm sorry we missed the mark. New Happy Hour Menu. Cheers! Nice to be able to sit in bar area at a table. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We had a suite and a regular room. When we asked about happy hour they only spoke about beer and wine not food. Avocado, papaya, seaweed salad and wonton chips. Thank you for this great review, we appreicate you taking time to rate your visit. Effen Raspberry Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower, white cranberry, fresh lemon, Garnished with an orchid flower. Service: perfection and felt like home since, to our unexpected delight, was a former high school classmate! We look for every guests experience to be a positive one and we are so happy you enjoyed your dining experience with us & use all feedback to improve our experience for the guest. I did check out the Garden Rum Bar. Outdoor seating 4. Jonathan Karp We sat in front of the food service area and it was distracting and too much traffic. We had a quiet table in the corner. Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail, Octopus, Snapper, Sweet Shrimp 2pc. Daddy O Hotel - LBI 16 reviews Claimed Hotels Edit Open Open 24 hours See hours See all 40 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Highlights from the Business Boutique Available by appointment Free parking Free WiFi Rooftop seating Private events Location & Hours 4401 Long Beach Blvd Brant Beach, NJ 08008 Get directions Edit business info Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2b125c5ef77816 General Manager. Each. My name is Jon Karp and I'm the General Manager here at Daddy O, please reach out to me personally at jkarp@fearlessrestaurants. We look for every guests experience to be a positive one and we are so happy you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Only 1 server/bartender. Jonathan Karp Happy new year and cheers! Overpriced for an outdated hotel with fresh wallpaper. We keep coming back for dinners. Will be back soon. 5 stars! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Braised lamb shoulder, pickled vegetables, cilantro, sesame and dipping sauce. My friend, Nancy, & I used to come watch the 3 of you perform. Its the shore so you dont get what you pay for. Daddy O New Years Eve LBI NJ Thanks for this great review. Order delivery or takeout Takeout (609) 494-1300 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines American, Sushi Hours of operation Brunch Sat, Sun 10:30 am-2:30 pm Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 am-2:30 pm Dinner Mon-Thu 3:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 3:00 pm-10:00 pm Sun 3:00 pm-8:00 pm Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3:00 pm-6:00 pm Phone number Served on the rocks with a thyme garnish. JMCC- Cool, crisp, and refreshing, these whites, roses, and red wines pair best with sunshine and laughter. NC- Lori- Nice ambience by fire. The rooftop O Bar serves sushi and plenty of sunshine and views. 1930s Daddy O was originally known as Widas Brant Beach Hotel and Seafood Restaurant. When the hotel was built in 1926, the railroad ran on the island. No posts yet. 8 oz. Meeting . Before that, it was known as the Ockanickon Hotel The plan was to place these hotel bar & restaurants every quarter mile or so. We thank you for this great review- thank you for taking time to detail your visit. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. c o m for your next reservation as I'd like to send an appetizer or two your way and greet you during your next visit. A very short and easy walk to the beach. The property was extremely clean. Last Updated on July 13, 2020 by Christopher G Mendla. 20% gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more. Cheers! Summary I was able to get a really good meal including a beer for $25 plus a tip. Jonathan Karp coffee However, when I am paying $800+/NIGHT, I don't expect that I'd still need to pay $40.00 for the bottle of wine on the wall, nor put up with the obnoxious "manager" at the front desk! Inside was lively and colorful with happy energy.All the service people were friendly and thoughtful about my ordering and delivery of dinner. Share it with friends or find your next meal. What a joke. Happy holidays and thank you! Thank you. Open daily for indoor dining with takeout available. c om I'd love to personally apologize and invite you back and send a few items for hospitality on me. Bacardi aged Rum, muddled mint, fresh lime juice, cane sugar, and soda. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the positive review, we are really happy you enjoyed your visit and food. Extra Phones. Rooftop dining or inside or outside are all great, I've done them all. . I am so sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us during your visit. Celebrated New Years Eve and had great time. Coast Guard In season prices are just a little too steep for what you get ..Great location to nice beach in walking distance, in addition to bagels and subs across the street..there is a coffee bar in the lobby and presumably fresh bagels for breakfast. General Manager, Daddy OResponded on February 7, 2023JMCC- Daddy O offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (609) 494-1300. Ask your server about menu items that are cooked to order or served raw. Food was outstanding as usual! Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Jon Karp Daddy O hotel features luxury accommodations for the modern traveler all at the Jersey shore. What are some highly rated happy hour in Long Beach Island, NJ? $3.25 Bud, Miller, Yuengling, Coors & PBR Drafts $4.25 House Wine & Well Liquor. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Lightly dusted and fried served with a lemon butter caper sauce and artichoke hearts. - See 182 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Township, NJ, at Tripadvisor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you for taking time to leave positive review! Cheers! Thanks so much for taking time to leave this review. Main dining room is decorated in a chic, modern surf vibe. Were glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Free Wi-Fi. MonFri 11:30 am2:30 pm Takeout Dining In most places ordering a burger done medium usually gets you a well done burger. Thanks so much for taking time to leave feedback on your meal & we are so excited you enjoyed your time with us. Your email address will not be published. DADDY O HOTEL - LBI - 37 Photos & 16 Reviews - Yelp Please reach out to me personally at jkarp@fearlessrestaurants. Nearby attractions include Ship Bottom Beach (1.8 km), Fantasy Island Amusement Park (7.9 km), and Ron Jon Surf Shop (2.6 km). We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us! The decor is urbanesque and modern, and the clientele is generally fashion forward and fun. Call Daddy O at (609) 494-1300 for details. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aedbd3311043f641bc870af0c3714caa" );document.getElementById("bfaee13df7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So much for the myth of Daddy O being prohibitively expensive. $$ American, Sushi Bars Hours: 11:30AM - 9PM 4401 Long Beach Blvd, Brant Beach (609) 494-1300 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.3 Facebook 4.3 Opentable 4.5 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery take-out Tips Brian Parr and his full band will be here funking it up from 9:30 to 1:30. We welcome walk-ins for large parties or intimate dining. The hotel breakfast bar offered the usual selection of continental favorites and good coffee. Cheers! Fearless Restaurants is an expanding collection of restaurants featuring engaging decor, inspired hospitality, creative menus and an adventuresome dining experience located throughout the Philadelphia region and on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. Welcome to your Beach House! MonThu 3:00 pm9:00 pm I had heard mythical stories about the cost to eat there. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers. The Restaurant menu offers American comfort food with modern creative twists in the dining rooms and outdoor garden patio. 148 reviews. If you havent been DEFINITELY go! My name is Jon Karp and I am the General Manager here at Daddy O, I'd love for you to reach out to me at jkarp@fearlessrestaurants. Salmon, shrimp, avocado, cucumber, krab, campyo, tuna, spicy mayo, tempura crunch flakes, Shrimp, avocado, cucumber roll topped with baked spicy krab and a spicy chili powder, King Crab, cucumbers and avocado topped with spicy krab and scallions, Spicy tuna, tempura shrimp, unagi, cucumber, white tuna, green onion and torched with special sauce, Shitake, Button, and Beech with sliced garlic and zip sauce GF, Caramelized onions, Nueskes bacon, candied walnuts and balsamic reduction, Zip, Barnaise, Demi Glaze Au Poivre 3 each. Bird & Betty's 196 Breakfast & Brunch $$$ Family-owned & operated Happy hour specials Good For Happy Hour Check out our lunch specials and daily promotions. creamer potatoes spring vegetable-citrus salad watercress pesto port reduction, Available for indoor and outdoor dining and takeout, thai chili glaze, candied celery, maytag blue cheese, scallion, goma wakame, mango, sweet soy, crispy gyoza, braised pork, caramelized onion, manchego, butternut squash, brown butter crunch, pineapple habaero pulled pork, hawaiian rolls, 1 lb Prince Edward Island Mussels, fresh garlic bread, long island baby romaine, grana padano, warm parmesan garlic crostini, lemon caesar dressing, brussels sprouts, roasted root vegetables, dried cherries, feta cheese, almonds, maple sherry vinaigrette, iceberg, applewood bacon, blue cheese, tomato, avocado, chipotle ranch, corn tortilla, wild arugula, golden raisins, lavender honey, champagne vinaigrette, double cheddar, smoked bacon mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, fries, cucumber tzatziki slaw, tomato caponata, pita pocket, fries, flour tortillas, chipotle aioli, avocado crema, pico de gallo, slaw, pickled onion, buttermilk fried chicken, kimchi mayo, shaved romaine, house pickles, brioche roll, fries (g,d), house roast turkey, capicola, calabrian chili mayo, provolone, country white bread, lump crab orzo, petite greens salad, lemon caper butter, burrata heirloom tomatoes, wild arugula-treviso salad, grilled lemon vinaigrette, aged pecorino, 12 year balsamic, pork belly, beech mushrooms, bok choy, poached egg, hot cheetos, creamer potatoes, vegetable-citrus salad, watercress pesto, port reduction, applewood bacon-sweet pea risotto, red pepper coulis, pinelands micro greens, filet tips, lo mein, shaved vegetables, greens, avocado, sesame-soy dressing, macadamia nuts, lump crab, shrimp, avocado, tomato, cucumber, dijon-blue cheese vinaigrette, pearl onions, wild mushrooms, fresh tagliatelle pasta, crme frache, sweet corn, broccoli rabe, summer basil butter, cornbread gremolata, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, Daddy OResponded on February 23, 2023Peter- LBI Happy Hours; LBI NJ Member Articles; LBI NJ Member Photos 2015 Shop LBI nj.com; Beach Haven, NJ 08008; phone . We left with an unsettling, crappy feeling towards the owner which is really unfortunate since we are Island homeowners. There we had dinner. more. Waitress was great. 1950's Lou- So much for the myth of Daddy O being prohibitively expensive. There is a large dining room, seats at the bar, a ground level terrace and a rooftop terrace (that is on our list to try next summer). delicious but other than that we would have preferred staying in a motel or inn for half the price. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Daddy OResponded on November 5, 2022Susan- General Manager. We didn't have a view with either one but the suite was definitely bigger. Brave Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 461 Orin Swift Palermo Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2019, 454 OShaughnessy Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 448 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 470 S by Signorello Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 419 Shafer One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 023 Stonestreet Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley 2017, 404 Chateau Palmer Alter Ego, Margaux 2019, 028 The Calling by Jim Nantz Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley 2018, 441 Edge by Signorello Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2018, 413 Chateau Beychevelle, Saint Julien 2018, 432 Daou Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, Hakutsuru Sayuri Coarse-Filtered (300ML). General Manager. We will be back! Delaware Avenue Oyster House & Bar 197 Cocktail Bars $$ Good For Happy Hour "When we asked about happy hour they only spoke about beer and wine not food." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 5. Jonathan Karp Thanks so much for the great review, we are so happy you enjoyed your time at Daddy O & Sams service! Best 30 Happy Hour in Wyandotte, MI with Reviews - Yellow Pages 4401 Long Beach Blvd Brant Beach, Long Beach Township, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008-4019, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. What are some of the property amenities at Daddy O Hotel LBI? Effen Yuzu Citrus Vodka, muddled strawberries, basil, fresh lemon. . The food was phenomenal and prepared exactly how we asked. Daddy O Restaurant LBI: A "Secret Garden" well worth the visit! DADDY O HOTEL RESTAURANT, New Jersey - Menu, Prices - tripadvisor.com Roasted sweet peppers, spinach, beech mushrooms, and a spicy diablo sauce, Shaved garlic, roasted fennel, fingerling potatoes, duck confit and Sambal Oelek butter, Choice of pan sauted, blackened or beer battered; served with whipped potatoes, haricot verts and tarter sauce, Seasoned fresh Mahi-Mahi, corn tortillas, cilantro leaves, slaw, avocado salsa, caramelized onions and chipotle cream GF, Maine lobster meat with Louis dressing infused with brandy, 28 day dry aged, cooked to order and served on a toasted challah bun with white truffle pomme frites, Chopped salmon, capers, fresh dill and Dijon mustard, grilled on an artisan roll with roasted garlic aioli, Grilled tenderloin steak bites, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, cheese blend, chipotle aioli, romaine lettuce, sun-dried tomato wrap, Beer-battered shrimp, cajoun remoulade, tomato, shredded lettuce on a griddled brioche bun. Everything was just a little "off". General Manager. Enjoy. The full service energetic bar boasts specialty drinks and draft beer for festive Happy Hour Monday - Friday. Daddy O's The rooftop at Daddy O's in Brant Beach offers a lively, bar setting and beautiful bay views. Thanks so much for taking time to leave this review. General Manager, Daddy OResponded on February 14, 2023Paul- Aerial Photos And the hotel is outdated! Salmon, Shrimp, Avocado, Cucumber, Crab, Campyo, Tuna, Spicy Mayo, Tempura Crunch Flakes, King Crab, Avocado, Pineapple, Cream Cheese, Shrimp and Spicy Sauce, Spicy Tuna, Tempura Shrimp, Unagi, Cucumber, White Tuna, Green Onion and Torched with Special Sauce, Tuna, Salmon, Snapper, Avocadoon a California Roll, Tuna, Salmon, Crab, Avocado, Campyo, Spicy Mayo, Masago, Cream Cheese and Torched Top, Spicy Crab baked atop a Shrimp, Avocado, Cucumber Roll and topped with Spicy Chili Powder, Ahi Tuna, Salmon, Avocado, Cucumber, Cream Cheese, topped with baked spicy Crab and special sauce, White Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Avocado, Spicy Mayo, topped with Red and Green Tobiko, Yellowtail, Ahi Tuna, Spicy Mayo, Avocado, Tobiko and Masago, Fried Soft Shell Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Mayo, Avocado, Cucumber, Lettuce, Carrot, Pickled Radish, Gampyo, Asparagus, *ask your server about menu items that are cooked to order or served raw.