He was greatly respected by the many he taught and worked with over the years as a school teacher. I look at your photo, time and time again and for a moment you're here with me. Service to be held at Haltemprice Crematorium on Tuesday 7th March at 2.30pm. Loving Dad to Peter, Lynn, Mandy and Sallyanne. hulldailymail Load mobile . Beloved husband of Anita and the late Pauline, father to Jayne, Heather the late John and (son in law) Steve. Family flowers only please, however donations if so desired to the RNLI. When people visit any of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council's websites we collect some standard internet usage information, and details of visitor behaviour patterns. Search by name or location to find online obituaries. Died 6th January 2023. Resting at Co-op Funeral Services Holderness Road. Peacefully on 30th May 2022 aged 92 years. Age 78. Families and friends can share via various social channels, one single share can go further than you think. No flowers please. Reunited with his beloved wife the late Gwendoline Mary, dearly loved dad of Roslyn and Tracy, in-laws Allan and Rick and a much loved grandad and great-grandad. Tight lines. Family flowers only please. Donations to the RNLI can be left at the service. If you allow them, then this decision will be stored so you don't get asked again. Much loved Mum of Helen & Carol, devoted Grandma to Grant, Charles, Tom, Henry, Harvey. A much loved Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. Resting at Co-op Funeralcare 344 Holderness Road Hull (01482) 329131. Funeral to be held on Tuesday 14th February at 14:30 pm in Chanterlands Avenue Large Chapel. We little knew the day that God was going to call your name. Love Pat, Ray and family. Our thoughts are with those who have lost a loved one. (Alvin) It is with great sadness that the family of Mrs Brenda Dewson announce her passing on the 9th February 2023 at the age of 89. What it doesUses your MyEastriding postcode to show you the nearest NHS services. Donations much appreciated for Pancreatic Cancer UK. Alan, a much-loved Dad to Kristian and Karl, Father-in-law to Laura and Katrina. All enquiries to Evergreen Funeral Services, 611a, Holderness Road Hull, HU8 9AL Tel: 01482 212888. Sadly missed by all her loving Family and Friends. Family Announcements, births, marriages, deaths, obituaries and in memoriam from Darlington Death Notices Public Notices Birthdays Anniversaries Greetings Births All Announcements Place. Dearest and loving brother of Angela and uncle to Kurt, Luke and Natasha. Funeral Service to be held at the Chanterlands Crematorium (small chapel) on Monday 20th June at 2:00pm. All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace. Family flowers only please. (Ken) Sadly passed away on 31st May, aged 73 years. You will always be with me, forever in my heart. We will miss him massively. Much loved Dad to Karl and in law Rachel. Call Us 01377 252222 24 hours a day Our Location Easterfield House 1 New Road Driffield YO25 5DL All you need to know about Funeral Notices Latest death notices from York Press | York Press Beloved Wife of the late Brian. More information is available in the advanced cookie settings area below, as well as in the Cookies Statement. Cookies are files saved in the browser of your computer, tablet or phone, when you visit a website. What it doesLike Google, these cookies collect data on how visitors use our sites. Is it necessary?Yes, the site will be slower to load. It gives you the name of the person registered, age at death, and the year of their registration. Death Notices Kenneth BARLOW Passed away peacefully 15th September 2022. Robert Martin passed away peacefully on February 4th, aged 71. All my love, Gail xxxx, Passed away peacefully with all his family by his side on 24th May 2022, aged 87 years. My darling mum and my best friend I will love, miss and cherish you forever. Ex partner Sue, Step son of Pete. 376104. It's 15 years in which I've lost count of all the tears I've cried. Former school crossing patrol lady and piano teacher. (nee George) 10th January 2023 peacefully at Hull Royal Infirmary, aged 93 years. Passed away peacefully on 24th February 2023 aged 86 years. This is done to learn how customers use our sites, to help us improve them. Loving Wife Janice and Family xx, 50th Birthday Today No Birthday Celebrations BUT All our love sent to you Quietly Remembered. Formerly of Ottringham, passed away Friday 27th May 2022 at Pear Tree Residential Home, Thorngumbald, aged 96 years. Aged 91. Multiple photos can be added at point of booking and directly on the notice once it has been published for free. Donations to Ian's favourite charity can be left at the service. No flowers by request please, however donations may be left at the service for Cancer Research UK. 01482 649065. Funeral service to be held on Tuesday 24th January at St Mary's Church, Elloughton at 1.30pm. Family flowers only please. What it doesStores which tab you had open so it remains open the next time you visit that page. Steve will be sadly missed, never forgotten. Funeral service to take place on Wednesday 15th of February 12.00 Chanterlands Crematorium (small chapel). These tributes have all appeared in the pages of the Hull Daily Mail. Devoted wife of the late Keith, a loving and much loved sister, auntie, great auntie and friend who will be sadly missed by all who knew her. Donations to the church funds would be greatly appreciated. (Merle) Peacefully on 30th May 2022 at Hull Royal Infirmary, aged 83 years. SummaryProvides us with visitor statistics (Yahoo Analytics). Donations if desired to Dove House Hospice, collection plate at service. Is it necessary?No, but you may get asked to complete the survey every time you visit the website. Peacefully in Castle Hill Hospital on 25th May 2022 aged 86 years. Steven passed away at home on 4th February 2023. Big 'J' love you. Dearly loved. Family flowers only please. Resting at H Kemp and Son Ltd 01482 844695. At Irene's request no black clothing please. A long standing teacher at the Longhill School for many years. Loving Father -in -Law of Samantha and Grandfather to Alex and Ben. Sadly missed by his family and friends. All enquiries to: Frank Stephenson & Son Beverley Tel: 01482 881 367. Proud and loving grandmother of Bobby, Alistair, Alex and Emily. Funeral service at The Haltemprice Crematorium, Willerby on Monday 6th February at 11.30am. Loving partner of Carl My sincere condolences to all of Barbara's family at this difficult time. This cookie remembers the name of the server your form is connected to. All Announcements | funeral-notices.co.uk (Ted) Passed away peacefully in Hull Royal Infirmary on 18th May 2022. A much loved and loving sister and sister-in-law. However the Humber Observatory is always set to en by default, and cannot be changed. Resting at John Parkin & Son, 3 Saltshouse Road. Funeral service to be held at The Haltemprice Crematorium, Willerby on Tuesday 14th June at 9.30am. No flowers by request please. Service at the large chapel Chanterlands Crematorium on Tuesday, 31st January at 1.30pm. What it doesThis cookie identifies you as a unique user whilst you are browsing our site. First Names. Any enquiries to H. Kemp & Son Ltd. Tel. SummaryStores your chosen language (Google Translate). We collect this data in a way which does not identify anyone. Sadly missed by all her loving family. Is it necessary?No, but you will be asked each time you visit which site you would prefer to use. Find local and national death notices, funeral notices, obituaries, in memoriams, and acknowledgements at funeral-notices.co.uk, plus a directory of over 3,000 UK Funeral Directors No flowers please, but donations for Dove House Hospice may be left at the service. So sorry to my best friend Joan and all the family on the sad loss of John. No flowers or donations please as the family have requested everyone to have a drink at Sutton Fields Pub in Harry's memory. Family flowers only please but donations for RNLI may be left at the Service. Multiple photos can be added at point of booking and directly on the notice once it has been published for free. The cookie is stored in your browser for one year, so you are not asked the question again. Unexpectedly passed away at home on the 5th January 2023, aged 60 years. Every notice published to our newspaper and news site also appears on funeral-notices.co.uk - the UKs number one site for death notices and memoriams. Donations much appreciated for Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Care. Now reunited with Jack, (nee Matchett) Passed away peacefully on 14th February 2023 aged 87 years Now reunited with her late husband Malcolm. Families can raise charitable donations in memory of their loved one with payments made directly to the charities. Our thoughts are with those who have lost a loved one. Resting at: Hortons Funeral Directors 557-563 Spring Bank West. Please feel welcome to join the family afterwards at Victoria Dock Tavern - final cheers to Alan. It is with a very sad heart that Janet announces the passing of her beloved husband and soulmate John on the 3rd June 2022, aged 74 years. Any enquiries to H. Kemp & Son Ltd. Tel. Browse All 237,537 Images. Aged 75 years. Resting in the care of C Fewster & Son Ltd, Rest Rooms, Church Lane, Patrington. What it doesStores your chosen language, if you decide to change it from English. Passed away peacefully in her sleep on the 2nd January 2023 aged 58 years. 7 Death Notice 1312 25/02/2023 Hull Add a photo free Vera Elsie BALL Peacefully at home on Sunday 19th February 2023. Beloved husband of the late Pat, much loved partner of Val, dearly loved dad of Steve, Therese, Tim, Sarah and Ben, in laws Lyn, Chris, Abby and Leanne. Find out more in our Privacy notice. All enquiries to Evergreen Funeral Services 611a Holderness Road Hull, HU8 9AL 01482 212888. Beloved Grandad of Callie, Danny & Dylan & Great Grandad. Loving Wife to Terry, beloved Mum, Nana and Great Nana. Peacefully on the 25th February 2023 aged 89 years. Family flowers only please, donations to Macmillan Cancer Support may be left at the service. Donations to be left for Animal Charities. A service to commemorate her life will be held at St Anne's Church, Ellerker on Monday 20th June at 2.30pm followed by an interment in the Churchyard, all welcome. Jan wished for a direct cremation with no funeral service or wake. 376104. This loads the site faster. Sometimes I laugh and though I smile, these emotions cannot hide the sense of loss and loneliness that I feel deep inside. Funeral Notices I will always have our memories, they will go on and on, but life will never be the same because we are no longer one. Funeral to take place in the Large Chapel, Chanterlands . We love and miss you, from Jacqueline and Granddaughters Victoria and Hannah xxx, (74 Today) Birthday Wishes with all our love sent to you in Heaven above. A proud and devoted Auntie to Stacey and Daniel. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Loving wife of Trevor Doting Mum to Louise & Grandma to Sienna. Former VP and respected colleague at Bank of. Obituaries & Death Notices in Leeds - Funeral Guide A devoted father of Nick, in-law Wendy and much-loved grandad of Katie and Aaron. Suddenly at home on 30th December 2022 aged 61 years. Formerly of Hull, latterly Spalding. After funeral there will be a remembrance wake lunch at Willows Club, East Park, 697 Holderness Road, Hull 12:00-4:00pm. (Jill) (nee Blake) Passed away peacefully in hospital on 11th January 2023.