What these sites do is buy hundreds (if not thousands) of generic OBD2 fuel savers from China for $3 a piece (or less,) design their own packaging, and re-sell it to you for $40 a piece. More important for the purposes of this story, it also has a number of trip-computer functionsincluding a real-time mileage monitor. It was 8 percent complete anyway and was years away from coming online. The Ecobox OBD2 fuel saver device is a scam, does not work the way it's advertised, is a complete waste of money, and should be avoided at all costs. The is NO OTHER WORLD LEADER that has any respect for him AT ALL.. And shows that our country is very weak and vulnerable!! Also, it takes many many miles of driving for your average mileage display to register any change. * ******** ** *** ********* ***** ****, Biden is to blame. I like to drive along with the display reading out four things concurrently: instant mileage, distance to empty, percent of engine load and my favoritethe amount of money I've burned in the engine today. PM has debunked more $10, Whats New With F1 Tires for the 2023 Season, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. A few things to note: Then I threw it in the garbage! Its easy to reverse these changes and then just remove them from your port. It has been running rich at sometime you could even smell gas. Who knew governments were so clever. I take it David didnt make it back from Morgantown KY. You have a bad ground cable. Think Im going to become a Mennonite, and get out the old horse and buggy! Overall, Effuel works similarly to other OBDII performance chips sold online today. These can be inaccurate. Basically, though, there is no way for a plug in module to do what they claim it will do. Theyll deliver you an OBD2 device that does absolutely nothing. Any engineers here? I used to believe all the hype about human cause was paranoid reasoning.But Im 62 years old and a California native living in southern California since 1968 and Ive never felt heart like this so continually here. 3. they like the conspiracy ideas behind it, that big companies are trying to stop you from saving fuel, but buy this and you can unlock being a part of a inside group that cheats the oil companies. Got 300 miles.Plugged this device in and got remarkable 279 miles. He can also monitor hundreds of engine parameters while the car is driven, giving him insight as to what a problem might be. Sites like eBay are rife with people shilling gadgets and potions, asking you to spend as little as 10 bucks or as much as thousands. Set trip meter before using this device ran tank til gas light came on. A THROTTLE BODY EXTENSION,MAKING YOUR THROTTLE BODY HOLD MORE AIR AND FORCING THAT AIR INTO THE THROTTLE BODY. Sorry to hear you went through all of that After I plugged mine in, after reading your horrific story of course, because I dont like having a vehicle that runs, the opposite happened to me. 2. Hence the Keystone Pipeline that Biden stopped immediately! The Department of Energy also suggests combining errands for fewer trips, looking into public transportation options, and avoiding driving at high speeds to save fuel. First off, the trend towards energy independence for the USA began about a decade before Trump took office. The mechanic said we would experience much better gas mileage, and we did. It worked, I havent bought gas for it since!! People like you that will repeat that nonsense are just Dipshit sheep following the herd narrative instead of having any kind of ability to have an individual or original thought. Effuel is also called an Eco-OBD2 connector because it goes in your OBD2 interface of the car. It takes at least 4 weeks to get a barrel of oil from a well head in the US to the gas pump! I dont care what fancy words you are using Mike, but the truth is 90% of the covid deaths are those not vaccinated. Most industries shut down because essential people in the manufacture and distribution of everything from chewing-gum to automobiles are no longer alive. Now this can get a bit tricky as each car is different and has different locations for the OBD2 port. But still has a half of tank but has close to 170 miles on it since fill-up. Its a shame that so many people are unable to do actual critical thinking for themselves. The engine's intake manifold is under negative pressure almost all the time when the engine is turning. They dont. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I AM SICK TO DEATH WITH PEOPLE THAT ITEMS ARE SCAMSTHE TRUTH IS THAT SOME .COMPANIES OR PEOPLE ARE JELLOUS OF OTHERS MAKING MONEY IN THE CASE OF COMPANIES IT MAY NOT BE.NOT IN THEIR INTEREST TO HAVE EG PETROL SAVING DEVICES ON THE MARKET SUCH HAS FUEL COMPANIES A FEW YEARS AGO I HAD A PRODUCT A REDUCED PRICE HOTEL GUIDE ADVERISED ON THE INTERNET AND SOME IMBERCILE WROTE THAT IT WAS A SCAM WHICH WAS A LOAD OF RUBBISH THE PRODUCT EXISTED AND HAD BEEN USED BY A VARIETY OF PEOPLE TOA SATISFACTORY CONCLUSION BECAUSE OF THIS IMBECILES REMARKS CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MONEY. So far it has worked great. Clearly Ecotune is dropping a lot of money on ad space recently. Hes to blame because when he took office we were energy independent and would still be that way if Biden didnt strangle our supply chain. Now theres a trustworthy source, not! I refuse to believe this thing actually works, because it simply doesnt. Think this is an AE86? Yep, and Scott Davison, the CEO of OneAmerica who said that went on to say: CDC data indicates that 65% of 3Q excess deaths can be directly attributed to C***D, Davison said. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Much more appropriately ask those that voted for the puppet that brought you the fuel prices that spark these scams. Just wanted to say thank you for publishing this review and potentially saving people from wasting their money. It works based on OBD2 protocols as remapping your vehicles computer ECU. I bought several and installed it on my cars, after filling up my Cadillac I then drove it and after 50 miles of driving I had to pull off by the side of the roadway and cipher 5 gallons of gas from the car due to the gas overflowing from my tank.I learned that if you fill your gas tank up to full mark and after driving 50 miles you will have to remove some of the gasoline to keep it from overflowing your gas tank. And I'm probably in the employ of Big Oil and the car manufacturers, whose mission it is to impoverish the American public as rapidly as possible. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. These re-branded OBD2 Fuel Savers and their websites are created solely to rip off nave internet window shoppers. After installing Effuel into your vehicle's OBDII port, you can improve fuel efficiency by 15% to 35% . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The technology employed in making this device makes it compatible with all brands of cars with the Onboard diagnostics (OBD2), almost all the cars made from 1996 are embedded with OBD. The device will recognize your driving habits and vehicle and adjust itself accordingly to match your car perfectly. There is nothing plug and play that can alter these basic factors.". You have entered an incorrect email address! Some are just wacky, like the "ectoplasm trap" that promised to double your fuel economy with psychic energy. Moore taps gas industry official to head energy regulation panel; 529 tuition savings plan may be wound down; judge orders release of Archdiocese report; and Moore fulfills campaign promise to family: A rescue pup! In addition to cutting down on fuel consumption, Ecoplus fuel saver saves fuel without changing anything, unlike other fuel-saving devices that tamper with your cars settings. Sure, who needs regulations right. So, yea, It saved me money on gas tillI had to fill up again. C***d is real or was I should say cuz all of a sudden its gone just as fast as it came. It is probably placebo effect. BWI serves more than 51,000 passengers a day, and 36 airlines provide domestic, international, commuter, charter and cargo flights out of the airport. If you are someone who has used different types of cars, you will know that fuel consumption differs from car to car. As definitive proof, EEV Blog shows a blown up-close look at the actual chip, pointing out how its not possible for the device to talk back to the cars engine via CAN BUS. WAS 45 BUCKS AND CAME WITH EXTENDED BOLTS. They couldnt give it away! Jones' bench test did reveal that the ECO OBD2 device did do one thing for a vehicle: Draw power. The device does NOTHING to communicate with a vehicle's ECM, and so can do NOTHING to alter fuel efficiency. Dave exposes the ECO (Nitro) OBD2 Fuel Saver as a complete SCAM! It is super easy to introduce it to a car, and its function has no effect on the overall car. DELETED, [] As Ive clarified in a previous blog about the same device with a different name, dozens of people have already bought these OBD2 devices, broke them apart, and confirmed there is no communication between the device and your engine. EcoPlus does not affect your cars ICU or wiring. I put it in my truck got exactly the same average, I wrote to their customer service who never got back to me to ask if I was doing something wrong. Three units of the EcoPlus are sold for $82.95 at$27.65 eachfrom the original price of$276.50. Since 2017. Read Also: Chill Well Portable AC for summer compared to an Air Conditioner. Perhaps when you reach the third grade you will find some enlightenment.or not. Ecoplus fuel saver will recognize your driving habits and vehicle type and adjust accordingly to match those specifications. Turn on the ignition and press the reset button on the EcoPlus device, leave the ignition to run for about 30-60 seconds to enable the EcoPlus to connect with your vehicles engine controlling unit. You have to rewrite the code in the PCM (or ECU or whatever you want to call it) in order to effect change. Sharing their work or suggesting similar fake products to review/write/vlog about would also probably be appreciated. Before I could unplug it I was in vertical take off and in now time at all I was leaving Earths Atmosphere and on my way to Mars! Sounds goodperhaps too good. Ecoplus will recognize your driving habits and your vehicle after 150 miles then adjust itself to suit your car perfectly for more fuel saving. Biden DOES have the ability to seriously impair US oil production, which removed us from NET ENERGY EXPORTING, which had driven global oil prices down. Funny that the first few results are sponsored reviews saying how well the product works lol. I find it interesting that folks with a solely political agenda can fact check or counter post or shadow ban or outright ban someone with whom they disagree over topics where reasonable people might disagree; yet, when somebody posts something (like a gadget ad) that is provably, demonstrably false, they dont even rate a warning, wrong only a **** *******( liberal would fall for this ********, Yeah, Im not going to post that. Turn on the engine. And? Currently, electric vehicles like Tesla can be expensive for the everyday consumer, so a new device known as the EcoChip might be a cheaper solution. This is an expensive LED flasher. I also filled up gas tank when I plugged in so will see if mileage increases any. The Fuel fix pro Eco OBD system is simple to set up in any vehicle. My strengths focus on anything uncommon in the car industry, the California car scene, and anything aftermarket performance. Specific lines that are supposed to be connected to CAN BUS are not even connected (theres no soldering,) at all. In the illustration is an example of a Type A OBD2 pin connector (also sometimes referred to as the Data Link Connector, DLC). actually , you dont need any fuel to power a car engine at all. Your subconscious is messing with you. You have been listening to your buddy trump and all the crazy blogs that are put out there. It makes fuel consumption more efficient, allowing for better savings by reducing gas consumption. Does that not spark anyones curiosity??? Just sayin. Effuel ECO OBD2 device is a plug and drive economy chip tuning box that helps reduce your cars fuel consumption to up over 30% without changing your driving style, allowing you to save money at . Naturally, the easiest way to tackle the problem of excess fuel consumption is to switch to a model that consumes less fuel, but this would cost a lot of money and is not the most efficient solution. Of course we will never know. Here are a few EcoChip reviews to help you decide if this device is best for you. Thanks for being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO consistent(HAHAHANOT!) Unlikely. Life insurance actuaries paid out 40% more death claims in 2021 than in 2020 for people between the age of 18 to 64. Millions of people are looking for every possible way to cut costs and save money. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Paulo Acoba is the person who pays the hosting & writes the words. Like #T*****rT***p said, I love the uneducated. M***n. Well like the rest of you I too was very unbelieving in this Ecotune OBD. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I did the mileage with and without. This eco tune does not work on either two of our vehicles. With no way to talk to your cars ECU and engine, theres literally no way for this device to tune your car for better fuel efficiency. What a scam. Install it in any vehicle and you once the engine stops, you will be using ZERO fuel. This ad is hitting the UK right now along with other scam energy saving devices (plug this tiny device into your socket and itll warm your entire house for pennies). Also, it. It smells like a scam as soon as you read the headline because if there were a way to get even 15% fuel savings, the car company that found it would use it to sell more cars. LOL! You don't need a scanner to do this, though. 4. So the gas company raised the price of gas 8 cents a gallon in the end everyone was happy. There are plenty of other things you can monitor, too, such as manifold vacuum and fuel-injector opening. There is a true and oh so real agenda by those much more powerful than the president of the US and they will stop at nothing to see that their sick plan moves forward. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-box-4','ezslot_6',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-box-4-0'); OBD II?? This device is a load of c**p! No go play with a box of razor blades and purple hair dye. How far you going to drive that gas guzzler t $100.00/ gal? Don't have an OEM gauge? We are 62 going on 63 years later and car companies cant even match that without the car being a hybrid. The company guarantees savings within 30 days or your money back.22 Apr 2021. Yeah the EV cars are going to cost a shitload of money. Got the same results both times. A quick trip to the auto-parts store can score you a vacuum gauge to park on your dashboard for under $50, which isn't much when a fill-up can easily shred a $100 bill. Its impossible for simple devices, like the EcoBox ECO OBD2 plug-and-drive tuning box, to tune every single vehicle make and model for fuel savings with a generic OBD2 device. for the record, Im here because I was hoping someone already wrote articles on this after seeing the ad. Update: 8/24/2022 Im getting a lot of traffic to this blog post from people searching for EcoVeco. Advertisementif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Just like the Ecobox fuel saver, EcoVeco is also a scam OBD 2 device. I saw it advertised in a seemingly legit listicle, of course the ad copy was so outrageous and baseless I had to look up reviews. Green Matters new book, Green Living, is the perfect guide to living an eco-friendly lifestyle for people at every stage of the process. The EcoChip does not save fuel consumption in any way, the chip doesn't re-align the molecular structure of the fuel before it reaches the fuel injectors. You should have placed a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TvuettmrSs put it in a real car he blew a fuse and didnt do further testing, and in the comments there are multiple users that claim it works Both the videos here do not test functions one dude goes to the conclusion that data pins are connected but he doesnt know if it works meaning totally a waste of time to watch it the other guy proves that it gives no data out to the fake random generating values engine, within the first few minutes of operations, while the device claims that analyzed data and after many miles starts tuning the engine. Step 4ECO The OBD2 has a reset button. Obviously this is a bold claim and one that anybody can make, whether or not this eco chip works or not. BWI is the busiest airport in the Washington metropolitan area, handling more than 9 million passengers. Simply plug the device in your vehicle's OBD2 socket and let the device do the rest! D***** J. T**** had this country on the right track and was cheated out of the election because he was holding up the agenda of the invisible hands that run this country. How do they get by with total BS on a product like this. This cheap solution can be attached to any vehicle. SEE IF ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CAR. The actual cab drivers name is Celestin, and the story is about banks loans. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1-0'); If the device cant talk to your ECU it literally cannot adjust for fuel, air, and timing. What a joke. EcoPlus is a chip tuning box that can be connected to the OBD2 connector of your car to minimize fuel consumption. Yeah, no. This is AMERICA we can drive what we want, go to Russia if u dont like it. Learn some basic Economics. Hmm, I wonder why your comments look like that? Here, I have a schematic that I draw from this unit. He only knows how to be a politician. Ecoplus fuel saver is a plug-and-play device, once plugged in, you simply turn on the ignition and the fuel-saving process begins, depending on your driving habit and style. The company guarantees savings within 30 days or your money back. You save 60% on this package. You should be informing yourselves of whats really going on rather than arguing about the *******. Daveyyoure an i****. If I told you that sticking a potato into your exhaust would improve your gas mileage, would you do it? [] Check out my review on the EcoTune here. Thats highly, highly misleading. Oil companies gouging is the reason. The two videos shown above have completely different printed circuit boards. But yeah, this is just a throwaway device that plugs into your OBD2 port. This Ecomax Fuel Saver is a lie. How does the EcoPlus Work? Utilize a vehicle's ECU (electronic control unit) power for Nitro OBD2, increasing horsepower and torque outputs. The Nitro OBD Performance Chip Tuning Box is a highly affordable option for vehicle owners looking for a device that encompasses performance, affordability, and endurance. Do you really think this war in Ukraine would be taking place if T**** was still in office??? I'd also wire the gauge's internal lighting into the same circuit as the panel lights, so it dims along with the dash. Whoever created the EcoBox Eco OBD2 fuel saver is trying to take advantage of this news, advertising a device that delivers 30% fuel savings (which is 15% more than the devices in the videos above.