who is striCtly under the non-affiliate Card neutron ass (NIGGEr!!!!!! This is no country to be selling Goya products in. We are all United under one thing and thats Poverty. You come in with respect and you can loose that shit real quick or gain more. 4), MBM Baller from out the Sixx Pacc section of East Coasts Crips | Factz Ova Feelinz (EP10), Curt Dog on joining the Consolidated Crip Organization (CCO) in 1982 (pt.6), Yah-L on growing up among Black & Mexican (Brown) conflict in Compton (pt. LMAO LMAO.. YU REALLY HV NO LIFE CHRISTMAS?? Google Maps From one black man to a brown brotha from another mother. As far as putting in work in another way thats a different category and sadly to say it comes with the territory of gangbanging but thats not the only thing gang members do thats just what the media shows to regular people. 1 DVD, Rollin: The Fall of the Auto Industry and the Rise of the Drug Economy in Detroit, G.A.N.G. Lets. By the 1950s, through segregation and discrimination, the community of West Vegas was well established as Berkeley Square, Jackson Avenue, and F Street became the center for Las Vegas' black population. NOBODY BELIEVES SHITT YOU SAY dwayne YOU ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED AS A FRAUD ASS BULLSHITTN MAKE BELIEVE STORY TELLING LIAR!! The East Coast Crips brand is similar to a franchise, consisting of several independent street gangs. fuCC you anonymous,you aint no real CripK my Nigger and you aint e-k-ing shit that only CripK who is an e is you,and I guess I should say that you Can say that all CrKxpKs are C.r.a.b.s. That is the Number 1 reason why you Niggers all hate each other. watch he will respond to himself watch!!! And rocco since your so quick to correct everyones grammar, you said with is unorthodox. In . They live even worse than the trailer park trash whites. We welcome anyone and everyone bangers included. East Coast Crips - Rap Dictionary The shift helped the gang spread beyond California. What they find more unsettling is that they are being surveiled. I grew up in N.Y and have spent alot of my life in and out of prison. NOPE I SEE MY DAD AND GRANDPA ALL THE TIME AND MY GRANDFATHER FUCKED YOUR MOTHER TOO! A 2018 SMS TV documentary on the Bloods. San Diego Gang Map - aforumfree.com Probably doesnt matter since they are all animals just like the Mexicans. You havent figured that out yet?? Race is not the factor its the gangs , so fucc that extra shit. The East Coast Crips are a bunch of nerds. In fact it was the leaders of the African Tribes who SOLD the Niggers into Slavery to the White man. Did you ever go to School at least ONE God Damn day in your life?? AND ROCCO THE CIVIL WAR WAS ALL ABOUT WHITE AMERICANS KILLING WHITE AMERICANS SHOOTING BACK STABBING GOOD OLE WHITE PECKERWOOD AMERICANS NEVER SAY NEVER LEARN UR HISTORY LEARN BOUT THE NORTH AND SOUTH!! or Crips rule all bloody slobKs Cut I wont say that CeCause that is weak talk Cut Watt I will say is sinCe you already sold your soul to those off brand slobK mutts the bKlood why dont you keep suCCing,Choking,and gagging on their diCCs morning,noon,and night so fuCC you and all bKike rKxmK ass slobK rabs.FuCC all gangsta CripKs bKitCh and stop spelling the word fuCC wit gC you retarded spelling ass monkey.Cs up and gCs down,fuCC trampKs. get at me Barrett Downey on f.b or join my group on f.b Spirit of 76 free press. If you want to be in MY country than act like you belong in MY country. Known Crip rivals include the 52 Broadway Gangster Crips (north/west), the 53 Avalon Gangster Crips (north), the Kitchen Crips, 51 Trouble Gangster Crips, the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips, Compton Avenue Crips, the Gardena Shotgun Crips, the Nutty Blocc Compton Crips, all Main Street Mafia Crips, all Hoover Criminals and more recently, the Grape Street Watts Crips. I appreciate your comment and I think youre a fine gentleman just like 99% of all Law Enforcement People. Final Defendant in RICO Indictment Targeting East Coast Crips Street DAMM ROCCO YU LIL BITCH YOU SPENT YOUR CHRISTMAS ON THIS SITE??? People think gangs just hurt people and try to take advantage of people but thats not the case they look out for each other like a family and put in your work doesnt have to mean necessarily hurting somebody, that could be for doing something positive within the community to help the community or your family. The East Coast Crips are also known to feud with fellow crip gangs such as the Broadway Gangster Crips, Mafia Crips, Kitchen Crips, and the Grape Street Crips. east coast crip territory map. It is unfortunate that you see the black community this way but I am a man who loves America and am a God fearing man. Take care Buddy. . Whats worse, the blacks or these filthy Mexicans? What the fuck is that about? LOL. Second, are the 59 East Coast Crips, which was founded on 59th Street and Hooper Ave. LMAO. CHRISTMAS NITE ON UNITED GANGS LOL LOL LMAO GOOD SHIT!! and thats on my Ks and my 3 Ks and on CripK.Yeah thats right I have been legally eviCted Cy 4 different land lords going to Court on me,You Claim that you are a trKee topK pKiru Cut when have you ever put in that wet work or done any dirt in your n-hood you Civilian ass (NIGGEr!!!!!!) Its basically a form a domestic TERRORISM. A lot of Coast hatred comes from back in the days. Two brothers -- Julio Amezcua Cabrera, 26, and 34-year-old Evaristo Amezcua Cabrera -- have been charged . DONT TRIP THIS lil nigga below STILL LIVES WITT HIS mommy! The gang community is a bunch of small neighborhoods that have their own little gang of Niggers in each one that Rape, Rob, Sell Drugs and hunt to kill other Niggers. Its NOT a Site about St. Marys Church. FuCc redneCcs hillbilly CraCcers u daMn hill dwellers fuCc raCist wetbaCcs taCos to, Fkucc The MexicanMafiaK Ifk ECC is Green Lighted Tell Me Why My TurnUp is Real on 89th and Maie Ave? JinkyRctongs. Dr Martin Luther King and Cesar Chavez are probably rolling around in there graves when they see how these gang members are destroying there communities! Say that shit to someones face. he wont say his hood because this (BITCH NIGGER!!!) AND YOU STUPID HONKEY MOTHER FATHER 2 GRANDPARENTS LEFT UNCLES AUNTIES COUSINS RELITIVES OUTT OF STATE PLAY COUSINS PLAY AUNTIES NEIGHBORS BITCH I GOTT ALL THAT!! 1 62 66 68 69 66 89 97 102 118 190 1200 SMASHIN FAGGETES13K, FUCC FLOWERSK TACO13K SURRATK HIDEOUTSK FK BK HK PIEK, 1 59 62 66 68 69 76 89 97 Q102 118 190 1200 ESECC NHBC EAST COAST CRIPS GANG OR DONT BANG, FUCK U TO ARMPIT SMELLING NIGGER FUCK NAPPS N TOAST U PUNK ARE ON GREEN LIGHT BY THE MEXICKAN MAFIA FUCK NIGGERS N UR LAME ASS MAYATE HOOD FUKN CHUNTIES VARRIO SOUTHCENTRAL MEXICANS KILLING NIGGERS SURENOS 13 GANG NHK ECK GCK CUPCAKEKILLLA NIGGER KILLA ON MY BLOCK, STFU U LAME ASS BUSTER ES WS SS SCLA BARRIO MEXICKAN KLAN X3 MA HOMIES BE BUSRING U LAME TOAST ON UR OWN SOCALLED BLOCK LMAO U LEVAS CAINT FUCK WITH THE SURENOS 13 UNO MEXICKAN MAFIA HAS ALL NIGGERS N CRABS INCLUDING ALL SLOBS ON THE RUN FOR FUCKING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PPL AS A MATTER A FACT I GOT A ONE EIGHT SEVEN GREEN LIGHT UP ON UR LAME ASSES FUCK EASTER COOKIE CHUMPS NAPPY HEAD CRABSKILLA ON MY VARRIO EAST WEST SOUTH MEXICKANS KILLING NIGGERS, Yall pussies yall had 2 clic up and yall still not shit quic 2 say we dont beef when we see yall in the streets yall scary non fightin asses no aim havin asses they why the flowers started snitching cuz they was gettin lit up, ILL MAKE YO MOMMA SPEAK ENGLISH BITCH THATS Y YO SOCALL HOOD A BITCH LIK YO MOMMA SUR SIDE MEXICKAN KILLING NIGGERS sureno 13 GANG FUCK NIGGERS GET CHO SHITE CLEAR LEVA, Damn right NK mucho respecto parra muerto De pinche mayates ES BUENA PARKE 13 BULLY GANGA SUR13 CK BK EBK ABK IF IT IS ALIVE WE KILL IT. NS Tongan 4 Life Gangsta Crips T4LGC. Now they come here and the whining liberals say they are not criminals, and that they are undocumented or some such bullshit. maybe One of these Niggers is YOUR Father, you know, The guy who was never around that you never knew like most Nigger families. Black and Brown can live in peace together. I grew up in gang territory, and what you said has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!! However, there are some East Coast Crips located outside of South Central, such as the 190 East Coast Crips (Carson, California) and the 1200 Blocc East Coast Crips (Riverside, California). YALL DID A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN US HELL YALL STARTED THE SHIT;; That was the one time it happened and it was 150 years ago. What are we talking about here? Beach blvd and KINGMAN St. Buena park 714 BULLY GANGSTERS ESE. Sometime in early May, they crossed paths. fuCC you anonymous,and thanks foe stating the obvious Captain obvious yeah I did put a k by a whole lot of hoods that you probably dont know the meaning of anyway and I got 4 easy questions foe you Watt does iCK mean? That shit is worse than rap and just listening to it makes them even dumber than they were. Ghetto Anger Notorious Gangstas DVD, Crippin The History of the West Coast Crips DVD, Superfly: The True, Untold Story of Frank Lucas DVD, Gangsta Chronicles: Documentary of Calvin Klien Bacote DVD, Infamous Times The Original 50 Cent DVD, Donnies Story The Life of Donald Goines DVD, AS IS Presents The Larry Hoover Story DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. The aftermath of this war, left gangs choosing Deuces . Rocco you are just gay, But it was one of these so called beautiful WHITE teeth Black Boys who killed your Nigger. READ THIS NIGGA BELOW LMAO.. FUGC CHESSE TOAST CUHZ SS.EVIL GANGSTA CRIPK GANG CUHZ YUNG LOC SQUAD BK EK THEY CALL ME BK EAZY BKITCH TOAST BKASHING, W/S TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159 PARK STARZ CUHZ BK PK SLOB KILLA. This is a people that would eat rotten meat off a dirt floor and you trust them to serve you clean, properly prepared food? Thats because youre a typical Nigger Rapist Faggot who ALWAYS wants to talk about molesting and homosexual stuff. Officers of the Hempstead Village (N.Y.) Police Department actually patrol two cities. Its within his DNA. Yea but 4,000??? Fucking mud people. The East Coast Crips(ECC) are one of the largest African-American organization located on the East Side of South Los Angeles, California. Map: Where Texas' most significant gangs, criminal groups are located 2 City of the 187 DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. Eating at Tom's Burger In A Florencia 13/East Coast Crip Gang Territory JEALOUSY. and yes I know that this you the same punk ass fake p.funk rider 4rum the Rollin 60 CripK websxte who enjoys suCCing,Choking,and gagging on (roCCos) Honkey Colored diCC keep up the good work (roCCo) is really loving it I wouldnt advise wrapping my lips around another mans diCC Cut we all walk our own path in life so happy snaCCing and Cheers to you making bad deCisions in your life you off brand busta,and while your joCCing me,giving me a un-arousing lap danCe,giving me an un-enjoyable diCC ride,and un-satisfyingly suCCing,Choking,and gagging on my diCC Watt hood are you 4rum yeah you like to ask Watt hood Im 4rum Cut you never reveal Watt pKiru hood you 4rum and Im not hard to find the truth is Im 4rum the same hood that your momma is 4rum and I live in the same $60,000 dollar Cheap house that your momma lives in foe now on if you want to find me just open up your mothers bedroom door and I will C the man wit his diCC either shoved up your mothers bootyhole,vagina,or in your mommas mouth touChing the very baCC of throat while shes trying to Chew the bark of my big fat log.Look Cuz I will take my diCC out of anyone of that whores 3 holes anytime you want to fight me Cuz.And why dont you tell me where your home address is so that I Can Come over and beat you up like the faggot that you are you queer lil boy.And I do sometimes go by alias the blue mustang or [email protected] to C exaCt so it aint no bluemustang yeah right and at least I have an alias I mean you might as well C a ghost or invisible or something CeCause you dont even have an identity CeCause a million people on the internet Can Call themselves anonymous you must really C a bitCh to hide so muCh while you safely make Comments Cehind the safety of your Computer sCreen or monitor when there is not even one person on the planet who knows your name you off brand snoopK ass hKook. Rumors of The Hoovers involvement in Raymond Lee Washington's murder spread through out Los Angeles. 1 R.I.P. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing good about gangs!!! East Coast Crips "Hit-up". Niggers were born to kill other Niggers. -Loc Town Crips Southside Stockton Crips. Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire in order to get results. "Little Doc" and "Uncle Bill," of South . Have all of it you want in Guadalajara, you wetback scum. I hate blacks but Blacks are at least human. Baby No Good or Donavon Waters frequents this car wash as it is near the heart of the Nutty Blocc Carson Crip territory. Black boycott that fag on black fam. We could hear. The Majority East Coast Crips are located in South Central, Los Angeles. por | Jun 14, 2022 | efl on quest presenters today | hall ranch wyoming | Jun 14, 2022 | efl on quest presenters today | hall ranch wyoming REAL TALK dwayne GROW UP!! 20 of them packed into a two-bedroom apartment like the cockroaches they attract. Before anybody jumps on me for inaccuracy, i never made these, just came across them.. Southeast, West Side, Upper County gangs. Your wrong bro!! This gang derived from Raymond Lee Washington's East Side Crips and was formed in the late 1960s. Hey, you know what? Hey. 6), The most active Blood gang in Los Angeles history | Streets & Scholars (EP52), Madd Ronald explains why he accepted a 5-year deal in Georgia RICO case (EP46), County jail & Tory Lanez, Dr. Dre sues Majorie, robber does last robbery | Streets & Scholars (EP48), Can African immigrants and Black Americans work together? The 190 East Coast Blocc Crips territory stretches all the way from Del Amo Blvd to Wilmington Ave, between Wilmington Ave and University Ave, Over the years the 190, East Coast Blocc Crips have expanded and grown more prominent, gaining a lot of popularity in Carson for their infamous crimes, although the 190 East Coast Blocc Crips stay in . East Coast Crips | Hip-Hop Database Wiki | Fandom PASS IT ALONG SO WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK, WE CAN FIGHT AFTER WE TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. But that dude rocco gets zero respect. Nh89EC 897, FUCK CRABS NIGGER KILLERS BIG BAD AZZ FLORENCIA 13 niggers be droping on this side of town like frys. In fact, who knows how many goats and chickens they have living in the house with them? But we let this low-life slime come here and build our homes? all these bitckh ass fagget border hoppers run there dirty beaner mouths about nigger this mayate that and still get your dirty enchilada bitch ass whooped by niggaz LMAO get the fuck outta here! u need to unite under 1 flag green for the color of money and love yourself and your family and this life cuz as crazy as it is were all blessed. 8gang. It became apparent that in jail we were all convicts and the enemy was the fuct up system. LMAO, Nigger gangs think theyre hard? FLORENCIA TRECE AKA F13. east coast crip territory mapwhen will lego diagon alley be back in stock. I dont fuckin understand you dumb motherfuckers bangin on the net? The 89 East Coast Crips, are located around 89th Street and Compton Ave. With the demographics in East Los Angeles changing from predominately African-American to Hispanic, this gang has grown to incorporate factions outside of the South Los Angeles region over the years such as the 190 East Coast Blocc Crips out of Carson, California and the 1200 East Coast Blocc Crips in the unincorporated community of Riverside, California. You sound jealous of him which is the BIGGEST FAULT of you Street Niggers. Because your opinion truly doesnt matter and frankly just a waste of time if your not contributing to bettering the gang community in a positive way. Soft as NERF niggas aint got shit on that big bad EAST SIDE BUENA PARK 13 DEMONS GANG! They dont have documents because they refused to follow the procedure to get them. Believe it or not, I have gotten some good results with my approach with is unorthodox but not illegal. God bless the United States of America and keep the filthy Mexicans out. STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOUR GAY ASS COMMENTS YOU BITCHMADE FAGGOT!! As a result, the East Coast Crips severed ties with the Hoover Criminals (then known as "The Hoover Crips") and began an all out war which is still active til this day. THIS BITCHASS CRACKER FUCK LUVS THE HOOD.. KEEP POSTN LIL BLACK WANNABEE!!