I'd only just noticed her, but she knew I was there amd she was.fucking hell. A smart and subversive twist on slasher horror, Fear Street Part II: 1978 shows that summer camp has never been scarier thanks to stellar performances from Sadie Sink, Emily Rudd, and Ryan. Oh, and she had a sweet voice. Sarah Fier: Look around, Solomon. The curse, its real. Five strikes. And you dont become sheriff talking about ghost stories. Its for my stepdaughter. Skull mask killer. Well, I didnt have a pig, so.Young Sheriff Nick Goode: Carrie. Sarah Fier: What have they done to you? Deena: [to Sam] I know theres not much of a future in Shadyside with a lesbo. It doesnt matter. Left, right, left, right. And, second, I cant like the weird girl.Ziggy Berman: Why not?Young Sheriff Nick Goode: Because Im a counselor. Is it so wrong for a father to wish his daughter to wed?Sarah Fier: And leave you alone to eat up all the bacon? Discover (and save!) This store is PCI Compliant, Please log in to begin your shopping experience. Be it a bump in the night, bullying, childhood fears, or a rogue gun man, no one is safe from their own mind when it comes to the terrors of imagination. Tommy Slater: [referring to Nurse Lane] Did you see her eyes? Deena: Its him!Sheriff Nick Goode: Josh! Alice: Blood will fall. Satans stone, okay? School's out for summer and the activities at Camp Nightwing are about to begin. Would be interested to see the writing across all three - thanks in advance! Alice: The witch did this. I can see everything. If they want a witch, I will give them a witch. I can see everything. I dont want you guys to die for me. For more information, please see our Children: [singing] Pastor Miller, blind as a bat. Kurt: Tonight is Sunnyvale versus Shadyside. She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves.. C. Berman: In Shadyside, the past is never really past. Tommy Slater: Maybe Mary was looking for the hand. Its camp, but looks like she drew all over it. She was hot! Sarah Fier's Monologue . We can save Shadyside, tonight! She is. Here is our list of the best quotes from Netflixs horror mystery Fear Street (2021) trilogy all directed by Leigh Janiak. Everyone believes weve done it. And I bewitched Hannah Miller. The summer of 1978. I know it. Id be pi**ed too. Its just holding us down, cursing us.Cindy Berman: Ziggy, thats enough.Ziggy Berman: Youre too scared to admit it. Josh: That was the Camp Nightwing Killer!Kate: That was a bust!Deena: Yeah, maybe because its not like the movies, okay? Now get that car and it off my property. Cindy Berman: [as theyre being axed and stabbed to death] Nothing will pull us apart.Ziggy Berman: Never again. He blocks our well, clogs it with our sin. Were going to kill this m**herf***er. Officer Kapinski: [over radio] Someone called for you. During a session with her therapist, Vicky is attempting to recall a traumatic incident from her childhood when she went on a school trip to the Continent. You look like death.Solomon Goode: Sarah Fier, flattering as ever. Mad Thomas: I see the darkness in you, girl!Sarah Fier: Be still, Thomas!Mad Thomas: Beware, Sarah Fier. The play is one of twenty that make up a larger performance piece called Decade. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now.Deena: Youre a monster.Kate: Im being reasonable! So no one else knows where she is.Lizzie, Abigail, Hannah, Isaac: Except us. In fact the directior should be banned from doing horror movies. The town curse. Solomon Goode: One person every few years seems a small price to pay.Sarah Fier: One person? The play is made up of four short monologues in which three Muslim men talk about the aftereffects of 9/11. Shadyside, theres something here. In drama, it is the vocalization of a character's thoughts; in literature, the verbalization. Is the hand bone still there? Cindy Berman: S**t!Tommy Slater: Did Cindy Berman just swear?Cindy Berman: Not now, Tommy! Someone who refuses to settle for the rules of these dogmatists, who seeks more from the world. Its too much. You don't want to corrupt her virgin ears. We will find Sarah Fier! He was funny and brave. Why wont you f***ing die?! R.L. Cindy Berman: [to Alice] And I knew then, I wasnt different from the other Shadysiders. That is your only chance.Deena: Look, I cant just run! fearstreet1978. The child ends by imagining themselves grown up with a job in an office building and wondering if theyll ever feel safe. And saving up all summer to buy a super cute polo shirt cant hide that. All you had to do was suck it up, literally, and swallow some SunnyvaleSamantha Fraser: You know what? Innocents!Solomon Goode: Innocents. Shell come for you. Lets assume that the witch has been possessing people for some sort of messed-up vendetta. Shadyside, 1978. As in, every one of those sickos on your wall is going to be coming after us? The pastor slew twelve children! Joan: The kiddos are right. Ziggy Berman: My nose, I bled on the hand, and I think I just saw her.Cindy Berman: Who?Ziggy Berman: Sarah Fier. *Scripts on sale may be shipped as "Media Mail." Screenplay Title: Price : $5 A DAY (2008) $ 24.95: 1408 (2007) $ 14.95: 1492: CONQUEST OF PARADISE (1992) $ 14.95: 15 MINUTES (2001) $ 24.95: 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS (Shooting 9-5-2000) (2002) $ 24.95 Lizzie: A good night to enjoy the fruits of the land. Shes being nice because were probably going to die.Simon: No! We cant kill the Devil. And no one believed me.Deena: And Nick? Theres a reason I wear these. Deena: [at Sarah Fiers grave] And were still here because of her.Samantha Fraser: Im still here because of you.Deena: Yeah, youre right. You can have it! She wanted to be a singer. She was smart, and kind, and fearless. Its my fault. Hannah Miller: Mother told me shed lain with a demon. Fear Street (Hardcover) Give Me A K-I-L-L. Stine books? "I Pledge Allegiance" Third Place Winner! Its like you want to lose.Deena: At least I know who I am. How do we not die?! It was right there. For Sarah, for Kate, and Simon. Solomon Goode: Im still me. Stine books? We just need more Plan A. Josh: Too many people have died, and Im not letting them take my sister too! A night shift, a day shift, and a million empty beer cans, just like my dad. I thought he would believe me. Alice: Hey, Sarah Fier, if youre in here, say something! Director Leigh Janiak Writers R.L. I clouded her mind. Maybe something happened to you, something that can help us stop her.C. We found Sarah Fier. Now I know. She wrote it in blood, and the result is extraordinary. The b**ch seemed normal!Deena: Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you, but normal b**ches dont bleed black f***ing blood!Simon: Well, she was hot and normal, until she attacked me with a f***ing razor blade! Maybe not tomorrow, but it will. You have sinned! [he then cuts off her hand]. She said she could feel it in the air. I love this one.Customer: Its trash. Stine novels is a reminder that nothing good ever happens at . I see all the dark secrets in Union.Sarah Fier: You must be busy. I cant accept it.Sarah Fier: Just think of it as my dowry. Maybe the Devil is in me.Solomon Goode: Stop! R.L. Sarah Fier, the witch. We set the bait. Fear Street is a slasher trilogy, so we need to discuss some of the kill scenes themselves. Was there a gunshot? And if you dont flee, you will too. Stine books . Except one.Cindy Berman: Tommy? You invoke fear in others so that you may live another day. By cutting off her cursed hand, she kept her grip upon our land. The Devil has come and cast his darkness over us. She was right, all this time. The Overnight. Well, here it is. Simon: Kate, shes a crusher. Deena: So I guess Ill see you tomorrow?Samantha Fraser: No. Bob, described simply as disheveled, is reading Stephen Kings The Shining for a few seconds and then develops a twitch which becomes progressively worse. Fear Street Part Two: 1978 Quotes. B, A, start.Deena: What?Josh: Its the Konami Code. Kate: Its just fun.Deena: Its sick.Simon: What? No. Cindy Berman: Explain to me whats so funny.Ziggy Berman: How dumb you are? Its what you need. And with it, the Morning Star rises. There was something in there, something wrong. So what difference does it make if we do now?Hannah Miller: What are you saying? And Im not going to lose you again. Simon: Sam bled on her bones, and now the witch wants more of her blood!Samantha Fraser: Okay, so what do they do in Jaws?Kate: Well, Im pretty sure they didnt go skinny-dipping with the goddamn bait.Deena: Shes not bait!Josh: Yeah. Yeah. One of my favorite monologues ever. Shadyside isnt just some hotbed for psychos. Sarah Fier: Thats why Im so afraid. She makes the rules.Deena: Who?C. Fear Street 1994 Horror/ Dramatic Monologue "There's no angry dead witch."| Aly Fitzgerald 164 views Aug 22, 2021 Who has seen the new Fear Street Trilogy based off R.L. And its alright here. Young Sheriff Nick Goode: [referring to the witch] Thats not real, Ziggy.Ziggy Berman: Thats exactly what aSunnyvaler would say. Something perhaps a mother could have rooted out, but you were raised like a boy. Solomon Goode: You can always come to me, Sarah. (Male or Female, Serio-Comic, Kids/Juniors 5-13) It was after, well, you know when. But ever since she was executed, shes been possessing people, turning them into killers, to take revenge on the town.Simon: Its like the nursery rhyme.Josh: Yeah. Samantha Fraser: Stop being mad at me for wanting a different future.Deena: Its not your future if youre pretending to be someone else. - Sarah Fier (Fear Streat Part 3: 1666), 'It's not your future if you're pretending to be someone else.' Solomon, I swear it it wasnt me!Solomon Goode: Sarah, I believe you. She- I was just walking- I wasn't even looking at her! Tonight, we commencicate Color War!Gary: Its commence. Berman: But you havent stopped her. Jakob Berman: There is a dark and evil force at work here. Hes going to go right by. Part 1: A tragedy strikes at Camp Nightwing and Lynn Goode knows her brother is behind it. Deena: [to Sam] When this is all over, I am going to take you on a date. I fear Union. Im going. It stops with us. Our pastor was a man of God. She has two options; Sit back and watch as people lose their lives under her f. Completed. Theyll walk right by you. Fear Street Part 1: 1994 kicked things off with a tale of teens chased down by a string of undead serial killers, believed to be doing the bidding of a wicked witch. I love you, Sarah! Even you, Ziggy Berman! Youre like me.Sarah Fier: I am nothing like you! Access-restricted-item. You know what? I saw her! I clouded her mind. Sarah Fier: Now we are tormented, and the pastor is sick, and I feel half mad, and now I wonder if perhaps something is wrong with me.Solomon Goode: Sarah.Sarah Fier: And always has been, Solomon. Im sorry. But these lands, they are fertile. And this was not him! I will show them what youve done. We hanged the witch, body chained and buried, but without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm., Alice: When she is near, blood will fall, and the curse will last until body and hand unite.. And theyre giving me a f***ing medal. Deena: Why do you think our friends died? It's been a tough, wild ride, but finally we know the truth behind the Shadyside Killers in Netflix's Fear Street. Its Sarah Fier. And this whole fake bulls**t life of yours, its going to come crashing down.Cindy Berman: Thats a horrible thing to say.Ziggy Berman: Its not horrible if its true.Cindy Berman: I dont know who you are anymore, but youre not my sister.Ziggy Berman: Then who am I?Cindy Berman: A monster.Ziggy Berman: Thats what they say. Sheriff Nick Goode: You came here for my help. Offering our town.Solomon Goode: Our town?Sarah Fier: Yes. She was so sexy, but f***ing crazy still! . Yeah.Simon: Before the witchs final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. Oh, its ruined now!Tommy Slater: You cursed again.Cindy Berman: You want me to murder you? Samantha Fraser: Whats happening to us? Simon: Its Jaws, dude! Watch FEAR STREET PART 1: 1994 | Official Trailer, Watch 'Fear Street' Stars Reveal How Their Trilogy Is Unlike Any Slasher You've Seen, Watch Fear Street Part One: 1994: Witch's Curse, Watch Fear Street Part One: 1994: Amor En Tiempos De Terror (Spanish/Spain Subtitled), In the opening scene, the book store shelves are filled with Fear Street books with the author listed as "Robert Lawrence". Goosebumps. No, its not. The Pastor Cyrus Miller: [after hes murdered the children] I can see now. They think were guilty, so we are. And if youre not careful, hell bore himself beneath your skin and hell consume you from the inside out. In Poltergeist! In 1994, a group of teens in Shadyside, Ohio get mixed up in an ancient evil, making them the targets of reanimated killers from their town's past. Martin: [referring to Sam] Cool. My door is always open to you. But someday, itll be you. Bet on your way out you get run over by a bus. A guy, whos been supporting his family alone since he was fifteen. Move back to the settlement. Or you? Fear Street Part One: 1994, 2021. And its not going to magically get better. We have to protect her! She drinks the blood of virgins to keep her youth.Sarah Fier: Youre safe then. JOIN NOW Watch the Entire Trilogy Now Mad Thomas: Heathens! I will never let you go. Samantha Fraser: [to Deena] This is all my fault. Both succumbing to the quick cash of drugs. He lives in that book. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Solomon Goode: [to Sarah] Listen to me. Go to Fear_Street r/Fear_Street Posted by BuriedHatchetYT. And the Devil feeds on this blood of dead Shadysiders. But when another Shadysider is possessed with the urge to kill, the fun in the sun becomes a gruesome fight for survival.Shadyside, 1978. Kurt: Well, thats it, Berman. I saved your a**. You burn them. To end the curse?Alice: Yeah, the curse that made her daughter lose her mind. Sheriff Nick Goode: Let me get the right paperwork. Josh: Up, up, down, down. She survived by dying. 1. Real Sarah Fier: The truth shall be your curse. And Mary knew it, alright? The secret -- 3. For Cindy. Shes a camper. Sam, Deena's ex-girlfriend, moves to Sunnyvale to escape both the blood-spilled reputation of Shadyside and her closeted identity. She did all of this. Were practically married. Kate: You know we dont believe this witch s**t, right? It will follow you for eternity. Kris Kringle (Richard Attenborough) is confronting Dorey Walker (Elizabeth Perkins) on her belief, or rather her disbelief, in Santa Claus. Dead killer chasing Would you say he was more Dawn of the Dead, or Night of the Living Dead?Samantha Fraser: Wait. Deena: And the Goodes do it over and over, again and again. Samantha Fraser: It doesnt make sense. FEAR stands quietly center stage in a black t-shirt tucked into blue jeans. Sarah Fier: I was never normal. Try not to die. I mean, no one actually thinks that this witch s**t is real.Simon: Yeah, its something babysitters make up to scare kids. Was she singing a song, like an oldie song?Simon: Jesus, Rain Man. Best case is what? Kate: [to Sam] Youre not doing this alone.Josh: Theres another way. fearstreet. Sometimes its necessary.Ziggy Berman: Nurse Lane, thats kind of hurting me.Nurse Mary Lane: Sometimes it is good. Samantha Fraser: What if this is it? Sarah Fier: How could you?Solomon Goode: How could I what? In this monologue, a troubled teen describes the discrimination and fear of passers-by after 9/11. The widows a thousand years old. First time I cut myself I was twelve. They imagine how the people in the collapsing buildings would have felt on September 11th. Who has seen the new Fear Street Trilogy based off R.L. Theres a half-possessed tied-up white girl. I have failed you both. Whos innocent? Josh: The trap is simple. None of this is random. Josh: [referring to the Konami Code] When things get bad at school, or whatever, its what I think about, and it helps me, I dont know, to survive.Deena: You are the biggest nerd.Josh: [as they hug] You smell like an androgynous baby. She's no thief. female ex. Not in the mood! Solomon Goode: My brother wants me to give up. Just admit that Shadysiders do it better.Kurt: I aint admitting s**t.Joan: He knows. Theyre coming for me. Directed by Leigh Janiak. Im not going to blame everything on some fairy tale. He calls to you from it. One beam shines pale in the darkness. And I bewitched Hannah Miller. But, she was profoundly aware of me. These monologues all find characters confronting, recollecting, or becoming their own fears. We all have our ways to deal with Shadyside. Starring: Kiana Madeira, Olivia Scott Welch, Benjamin Flores Jr. Watch all you want. Young Sheriff Nick Goode: Ziggy, I know Ive let a lot of people die tonight. But I wouldnt expect a Sunnyvaler to understand.Young Sheriff Nick Goode: No, maybe youre right. View community ranking In the Top 10% of largest communities on Reddit. How we save Shadyside. Deena: Yes, to protect Goodes deal with the Devil. School's out for summer and the activities at Camp Nightwing are about to begin. That "Fear Street" goes beyond just gay vibes was one of the most exciting parts of starring in the summer camp-set "Part Two: 1978" for non-binary actor Ryan Simpkins, who uses they/them pronouns. Sarah Fiers back.Deena: Oh, Christ. So help me, God, we will be cleansed of these anathemas! Yes, witchcraft. The dialogue doesn't shy away from "fucks" but they don't dominate the script, either. I walked with the Devil. After Sam managed to cheat the killers with her temporary death, the movie showed someone in the basement of Sarah Fier's house performing the ritual for Sam's possession. It was me! I thought this was a cool speech but I wished she would have named Goode as her accomplice. Life sucks sometimes. I know that you just needed me to listen, to hear you. Deena: My girlfriend is possessed by her, and tied up in a trunk, but you, you saw her, and you survived. 2.7K Takers Personality Quiz. Im listening now.Deena: But there is nothing else to say.Sheriff Nick Goode: Do you want your friends going down for this?Deena: No. Im sorry. Is that a real thing, boss? But shes not the only woman he has brought here or indeed the last. Fear Street Part 1: 1994 2021 | Maturity rating: 18 | 1h 47m | Teen Films After a series of brutal slayings, a teen and her friends take on an evil force that's plagued their notorious town for centuries. You know the cops called him at work about some accident last night?Deena: Please get out of my room.Josh: You get out of your room! My sister, theyre up there. Excuse me Mr. Jacobs. Your boyfriends name in that f***ing wall. Cindy?Cindy Berman: I dont know.Ziggy Berman: Well, where is she? Stines best-selling horror series, the trilogy covers three different time periods, 1994, 1978, and 1666, and follows a murder mystery that shakes up the town of Shadyside, Ohio. The witch isnt real. Sarah Fier: Youre right. Read more. Five thousand, nine hundred and thirty-seven days ago. Tommy Slater: [referring to Nurse Lane trying to kill him] It just doesnt, it doesnt make any sense.