There are three holidays during this time of year, Also, you may have noticed that one major holiday wasnt on our list, Another holiday you may have heard about is, Rosh Hashanah is also called Yom Teruah and translates to , To signify the beginning of a Jubilee year or year of rest, But we dont just use any ol brass trumpet thats fit for a marching band. There are three holidays in the SpringPassover, Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. If so give me verse and scripture to prove Yehovah has given you that right? Both Jacob and Samson's weddings last one week (, 4. It is good to fast. September: Sun between Leo and Virgo, October: Virgo clothed with the sun (, Jesus Christ was born ~7-1 BC and died ~27-33 AD, then ~2027-2033 could be the, Jewish tradition says a new month begins after two witnesses see the crescent new moon, testify before the Sanhedrin who declare the beginning of the new month. (1 Corinthians 15:50-52), According to the Lords word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord,will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. The Feast of Trumpets began on the first day (at the new moon) of the seventh month. Say to the Israelites: On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. We reach millions effectively across cultures and demographics without geographical boundaries! Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass Then almost as an after thought He says, but of THAT day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels in heaven but only the Father. THAT day and hour MUST refer to what Hed just said. In some traditions, the shofar is blown in synagogues and at the Western Wall each morning for a month before the holiday to give plenty of time for repentance. The four living creatures said, Amen, and the elders fell down and worshiped. Feast of Trumpets 2021 - Yom Teruah - Seachord 08/01/21 (05/20) Video Broadcast Also known as "Rosh Hashanah" or "Yom Teruah" we examine the Hebrew Roots of "Teruah," and share a deep connection between this feast, the conquering of ancient Jericho, and the return of Yahushua. And in Your righteousness they are exalted. When we use this calendar, everything aligns up correclty. Thats because the Jewish people dont want to remind God of the time Israel worshipped the golden calf in the wilderness. Sep 7, 2021. From the Eve of the Feast of Trumpets on 9/06/2021 through 2/17/2025, there are 1260 days. These images are presented below to view and download for free. Privacy PolicyAll Rights Reserved September2021.com Copyright 2014 - 2020. Because the real Jewish calendar has 30 to add an extra month. We will be called to gather and given time to prepare for our time in the judgment seat on the Day of Atonement. JulieStahlis a correspondent for CBN News in the Middle East. Then those who feared theLordspoke to one another,And theLordlistened and heard them;So a book of remembrance was written before HimFor those who fear theLordAnd who meditate on His name. 2023 Feasts & New Moon Dates | Messianic Sabbath Also, Jesus Christ was a teacher of the law of Moses Thats why He was called Rabbi and the reason why he was allowed to enter to a synagogue and read the scrolls, and the reason why he wasnt murdered by the bad pharisees (because there were good ones, like Paul, and Joseph of Arimathea to mention two) during His ministry, because Jesus Christ never taught anything against the law of Moses. And I cried and cried because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or even to look in it. (Leviticus 23:1-2). No more and no less Just Five Appointed Feast Days! What is the Feast of Trumpets? | GotQuestions.org What is the Symmetry Results Via the Jewish Calendar ? 1. and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth. And it was so. Everything You Need to Know About The Feast of Trumpets 2022 - Twenty 2. I will be updating Messiah's Jubilee to the 3rd edition once the fall feasts of 2022 pass. Rhonda, I believe the rapture will be the fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets. Traditionally, Rosh Hashanah is a celebration of creation, specifically the day God created Adam and Eve. At this crucial moment in history it is more important than ever that Christians have freedom to express their beliefs without fear. The Feast of Trumpets is the next event in line. Their number was countless thousands, plus thousands of thousands. October 17, 2023 New Moon Bul (8th Month) November 15, 2023 New Moon Chisleu (9th Month) December 15, 2023 New Moon Tebeth (10th Month) 2023. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said,Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this., Immediately I was in the Spirit, and a throne was set there in heaven. Feast of Lots. Traditions of Rosh Hashanah There is only one holiday in the summerPentecost. (Luke 6:38), Remember this: The person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will also reap generously. The signs that Jesus gave us that would immediately proceed His coming for His bride, the church are happening in abundance all around us since the moment we left 2019 and entered 2020. The Old and New Testaments speak of Jesus Christ. 1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. 44,000 people perish each day without hearing the Good News. Because Jesus did, we here at Twenty Six Eight also recognize and celebrate the holiday. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. It is as if the Creator is adding parenthesis around His Jubilee! At that time He will resurrect the saints who are no longer living and instantly change those saints who are still alive to immortal spirit beings ( Matthew 24:31 ; 1 Corinthians 15:52-53 ; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 ). June 12, 2022. According to Psalm 90:10, the length of a generation is 70-80 years. Perhaps all Christians at that time will be changed and taken to heaven. Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! Thus, the Messiah died for the sins of the world on Passover, was set in the grave just before Unleavened Bread and resurrected on the feast of First-fruits in approximately 29 AD or thereabouts. It is a 364-day solar calendar. 40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. Jesus warns us with the shofar that His judgment is coming to those who do not repent but also that his mercy is waiting for those who turn and respond to His call. 2023 FEASTS CALENDAR - SermonAudio It doesnt matter what they buy, all these devices will be capable and functional enough to give them an accurate presentation on who He really wasand continues being today! We cast ours into the dumpster). Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Tabernacles. Knowing they still have hope of escaping the next disastrous judgement will save many souls during the wrap-up of the age. Eagles Arise International Ministries provides eschatology-related information to the global community through the Rapture and End Times website. Very interesting for those of us following biblical prophecies. This could happen on the 1st watch. Millions of people around the world turn to God every day for answers. Keep in mind that within my book, I include plenty of graphs and images with links to high definition graphs on my website to help the reader navigate with all that has been written. Remember that Jesus said, if you obey my teachings you are my disciples. Yom Teruah or Feast of Trumpets (commonly called Rosh Hoshana) TBA. April 9, 2023 Yom HaNafat HaOmer Day of barley wave sheaf offering You must do no ordinary work on that day. Read Revelation 21:1 and Isaiah 66. Yes. For now the winter is past; the rain has ended and gone away. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.. 1 0 obj Day of Trumpets The blowing of Trumpets occurs and begins at sundown on the evening of September 25th. You must do no ordinary work on that day. All the feasts are not the Jewish feasts, the bible clearly states that they are the feasts of the Lord, because God stablish all of them. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. But, even people in poverty-stricken countries can now afford a relatively cheap phone or tablet. There are three holidays during this time of year Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Tabernacles. Not meaning any disrespect Mary but I dont agree that there is any scripture that says that we cannot LEARN the day and hour of the rapture. I have no idea what your calculation pertains to. She is also an integral part of CBN News award-winning show. (Acts 1:8). Heaven and earth WILL pass away. I was wondering, because the way I learned it, Yom Teruah always is the first sliver of New Moon AFTER the Autumnal Equinox. The Opening of the Gates of Heaven/ The Gate of Heaven is opened on Rosh HaShanah so the righteous nation may enter. One was seated on the throne,and the One seated looked like jasper and carnelian stone. Specific years are mentioned. SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: Leviticus 23:27 Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles "Give the following instructions to the people of Israel. Jesus returns on Feast of Trumpets at the end of the Great Tribulation Age, holds His Bema Seat Judgment on Day of Atonement, and then on Feast of Tabernacles, He will establish the Millennial Reign. After the Feast of Unleavened Bread comes First Fruits. This is the biblical sign of the beginning of a new month of Tishri on God's calendar. That is what we strive for here at Rapture and End Times. Of THAT day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels in heaven, but only the Father. 20:12, 20). The spring feasts are the source of our hope in ChristHis finished work of atonement for sinsand the fall feasts are the promise of what is to comeeternity with Christ. 1Tim 2:4 In June 2020, Phil made a startling discovery of Symmetry between the Jewish and Torah Calendars that highlight ONLY 5 DAYS out of 21 years from the years 2010 to 2031 by using the Daniel Chapter 12 Timeline Graph. Read the scripture in context. Instead, these sounds come from a, How to Celebrate The Feast of Trumpets with Twenty Six Eight Church. The Feast of Trumpets marked the beginning of ten days of consecration and repentance before God. 31:13; Ezk. With dark forces arrayed against us, we must be ever-watchful for the return of our Lord. SHAVUOT 2018 (FULFILLED!)2. They shall be Mine, says theLordof hosts,On the day that I make them My jewels.And I will spare themAs a man spares his own son who serves him.(Malachi 3:16-17), The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up from the abyss and go to destruction. This is what the shofar is to remind us of, and it speaks to us every day when we hear that sound.. Thus it was a two day feast because they didnt want to celebrate it on the wrong day. 21, verse 1. 5. Businesses across Israel will be closed on both days, so bear this in mind if you are in Israel during the period. Similarly, the spring holidays speak of Jesuss first coming, while the fall holidays speak of his next coming. The final, long, and most significant trumpet blast is called the last trump. The Feast of Trumpets is the day of shouting, the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of believers. On the first day of the seventh month hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. In addition, discover the 1,335 day Shavuot 2018 connection to a past Yom Teruah, that revealed a powerful world leader becoming "President" of the UNSC, which in turn becomes a shadow picture of a yet future Yom Teruah where the A.C. is expected to make a "Covenant with the Many." For example, if the dates for Rosh Hashana are listed as Sep 6-Sep 8, then the holiday begins at sundown on Sep 6 and ends at nightfall on Sep 8. The Messiah's Jubilee is a hidden lunar jubilee that I discovered while doing intense research into the solar jubilee cycles and the 2014/2015 Blood Moon Tetrads back in 2014. <>/Font<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> The Lunar Shemitah Peace Talks from 1967 to the present and beyond. And if Israel is the key and Israel became re-born in May 1948, Then an eighty years generation would end in May 2028. Our Sun-Moon system is very special. As the spirit of death moved through the land, it passed over those with the blood on the door. Rapture and End Times: Prophecy becomes Reality. This is the calendar that the Essenes, and even Jesus Himself, used. You will notice that there are seven-year periods listed to the far left side. The significance of that Yom Teruah was the. All his promises were (and still are) conditional, He promised belonging and blessing by faith, but faith means obedience. A Hebrew speaker, she has been covering news in Israel full-time for more than 20 years. During this holiday, we are called to celebrate with others as we anticipate what it will be like in eternity. Feast of Trumpets September 16, 2023 - 12:00am EDT Upcoming Sep 16, 2023 by United News 1 comment The Feast of Trumpets heralds the intervention of God in the affairs of humanity on a global basisa dramatic turning point in world history and the return of Christ to this world. The 7th, 8th, and 9th Shemitahs act as buffer transition zones between the two sets of six years. (Leviticus 23:23-25), I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Passover, Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. The Biblical Calendar and The Biblical Feasts Keep in mind that within my book, I include plenty of graphs and images with links to high definition graphs on my website to help the reader navigate with all that has been written. % 83. Ultimately, by incorporating "The Formula" the following are the five significant dates and the two sets of seven year time frames.. 1. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Why a past Yom Teruah ("President" of the United Nations Security Council) is a shadow picture to a future Yom Teruah and the "Covenant with the Many.". It also kicks off counting the omer, or counting down the 50 days before Pentecost. Scripturally, this feast can only begin once the crescent sliver of the new moon is identified out of Jerusalem by two trustworthy witnesses. The day and hour of the rapture can be known. If not, for reasons of clouds, rain, or other .. a 2nd watch happens the next evening if that fails too , the 3rd watch (or 3rd evening) is selected as the 1st of the new year. Americas Choice: A Christian Nation or Part of the New World Order? For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Messiah, and they will deceive many. Trumpets: A Day of blowing of trumpets. X Nov. 29. Feast of Trumpets 2022 - God Time I opted to go to Psalm 90 It starts off talking about generations and lays it out in verse 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they are fourscore years, yet is their strength, labour and sorrow , for it is soon cut off and we fly away. Locusts in the Bible The Lion from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has been victorious so that He may open the scroll and its seven seals.. And God said, Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to marksacred times, and days and years. Rosh Hashana is a Jewish holiday celebrated on the first day of the Jewish new year. The math is simple! For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. In addition, discover how the 1967/68 to 2014/15 Tetrad Blood Moons seem to highlight or announce the Messiah's Jubilee. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18), And God said, Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to marksacred times, and days and years,and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth. And it was so. Church of God, a Worldwide Association, Inc. The rabbis say that reconciliation with God and man will confound the enemy. You are going to hear of wars and rumors of wars. )4. On the first day of the appointed month in early autumn, you are to observe a day of complete rest. 7 Super-Signs - Rapture and End Times Instead, you are to present special gifts to the LORD (Leviticus 23:23-25 NLT). Zechariah 13 says that only one-third of Israel will survive.