But when he discovers she worked hard for the job, he tells Epperly, their boss, that it was his fault (Damien Darko). Season 1 episode 3 when Blair reads Serena the letter she wrote while Serena was at boarding school it's my favourite scene from the show and makes me cry every time haha. NEXT: 10 Best New Movies To Watch On HBO Max This Month. Blair Along with Dan and Serena, Blair appears in every episode of the series. The two share a kiss in Empire of the Son, but afterwards she goes upstairs and doesn't talk to him. Jack reveals that Chuck knew about the deal and he was willing to sell her out for his hotel. The friendship between Blair and Serena is one of the best parts of the show. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. There's definitely no shortage of drama in Gossip Girl and there's also no shortage of luxurious trips either. Hard. Their chemistry is undeniable but they've each taken turns being awful to one another and at the end of the day, their roller-coaster relationship has always been slightly toxic. When they return to New York, she throws a disastrous party in an attempt to meet Marcus' stepmother. Devastated, Blair breaks up with Chuck. Later down the line, Blair gets into her dream school, Yale University, and graduates. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." She explains that she wants to go to the Dominican Republic to get a divorce from Louis. Isabel: Someone saw Serena get off a train at Grand Central. Thats why it is the perfect piece to wear when she and Serena have their first physical fight. In an effort to prove herself, she sets up an interview with Chuck's new girlfriend Raina Thorpe, but she ultimately cancels to save Blair's feelings. Serena, as the perennial target of the blog and the true Gossip Girl main character, knows that better than anyone. Chuck: Victory party, here, tomorrow night. He promises to be there for her no matter what (Beauty and the Feast). Beautiful. The line is an interesting one, however, because it becomes a bit prophetic for fans. 20. Find out where you stand before you find yourself stood up. -All About My Brother (1x16), "The most important parties to attend are the ones you're not invited to." At times, Blair's ambition can lead her to embrace a haughty and scheming side. She admits to Serena that she cut Chuck out because she made a deal with God that He would save Chuck if she kept her vow to marry Louis (The End of the Affair?). Blair She leaves for her honeymoon with Louis as scheduled to save her family (The Backup Dan). WebNeuro spine Super Speciality Clinic Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. -Damien Darko (4x13), "Fashion is the most powerful art there is. Louis separates himself from the family as a result, and also discovers Blair's paternity test results. In honor of the reboot, the best Gossip Girl quotes that will stick with fans forever have been rounded up. It's also indicative of why so many fans thought she would turn out to be Gossip Girl. ", 45. Manhattan, New York City, NY Birthplace: Blair begins NYU along with Dan, Vanessa, and Georgina, and is in a relationship with Chuck. -Blair, New Haven Can Wait (2x6), "I'm sick of always looking like Darth Vader next to Sunshine Barbie." union police department ori number Birthday: She regrets it, and disinvites him from her seventeenth birthday party. make people love you, but you can make them fear you ), and most importantly, it doesnt look out of place as she goes to scout the burlesque club Chuck Bass wants to buy before she heads to first period. Find out where you stand before you find yourself stood up. By joining Kidadl you agree to Kidadls Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receiving marketing communications from Kidadl. Your privacy is important to us. Blair and Nate break up, and she almost moves to Paris but is stopped by Serena. And man, could the girl wear a headband. Gossip Girl Updated on January 11, 2023 by Aya Tsintziras: The best Gossip Girl quotes are as funny, smart, and dramatic as the tone of the series. When she returns from her honeymoon, it's Valentine's Day and she decides to help Dan and Serena get back together. She's able to see where she has gone wrong and what she can improve on and her words reflect how honest she is. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. No expenseor reputationis spared. WebFor the people who have watched the television show Gossip Girl, Black Waldorf is probably their Queen B, and with good reason. Of course, fans now know that Dan Humphrey is the character behind these famous quotes, but trying to guess who was behind the voice was part of the show's fun. Her favorite Thanksgiving dish (besides pie) is oyster stuffing. While they both make mistakes, it's tough to deny the power of their feelings for each other. Blair Waldorf She takes a drug called Lexapro, which is used to treat depression and anxiety. They do, and Dan, wanting revenge on Chuck and Blair for what they did to Jenny, steals it and embarrasses her at her birthday party (War at the Roses). After feeling rejected by her friends, she decides to move to Monaco and live by their rules. The Gossip Girl reboot struggled for a while to establish its own protagonist-led feud, but it might have found the perfect rivalry after 2021s Gossip Girl season 2 episode 7. Gossip Girl: Summer Tip #2: There is no we in summer. And Who Is The Man Upstairs To Discriminate? Our girls got both. Blair can not stand Cyrus and wishes he and his son, would just disappear from their lives. ", 58. "SpottedLonely Boy's rude Chuck crashes the ball and announces his love to Blair, who doesn't want to hear it. She tells Chuck that he doesn't have her heart anymore. Unfortunately, all that excess fabric doesnt soften the blow when Nate breaks up with Blair, after learning she struck a deal with Grandfather van der Bilt to secure a place in the bridal party. -Last Tango, Then Paris (3x22), "Every voice in my head screamed "don't", but I didn't listen. ", 54. With a Master's in Philosophy from the prestigious University of Dublin, Devangana likes to write thought-provoking content. ", 38. I'm the crazy bitch around here." As revenge, Blair ruins Jenny's birthday (The Blair Bitch Project). Not now. Truthfully, some of the best monologues of the show have been given by Leighton Meester, You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. Maybe you can not buy happiness, but you can have it for free with these Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf quotes and her quotes on love and loving. Dont go all Notebook on me. "You fought for me all year, I've come to fight for you. This does not influence our choices. When he arrives back in the city with his uncle Jack Bass, Blair asks Jack not to tell Chuck they slept together over the holidays (In the Realm of the Basses). WebBlair Waldorf (Gossip Girl) Season 6 ( - 2012.10.08) quotes on planetclaireTV. The Humphrey family isn't initially in the thick of the biggest scandals in Gossip Girl's world. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. She shouts out all the ladies (mothers and wives) in the room. Serena was obviously guilt-ridden upon her return but Nate couldn't let go of the past which prompted Serena to say this well-known line. While many of Gossip Girl's quotes are fun, this is one of the most compelling since it explains exactly who Chuck and Blair are: schemers who always come out on top. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. (Oh, Tripp, you handsome troublemaker.) The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation. While Dan is a published author and also revealed as Gossip Girl by the series finale, he explores his love of writing a few seasons earlier. The Original 'Gossip Girl' Cast "You are living proof a person can't buy class. ", 12. In the finale, it's revealed that the show's main characters had some suspicions all along, but never about Dan. Permalink: How many times do I have to go Courtney Love on your ass before Dan: So much for Zen Jenny Humphrey. She and Dan want to host everyone, and while they're excited to feel grown up, there is so much chaos that they definitely wish that they hadn't offered. All rights reserved. Their romance has many false starts and they are on-again, off-again for much of the series. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so its important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family. More Scandals. -The Return of the Ring (5x24), "Jack is right. When Dan's book Inside is released, her relationship with Louis is strained after he reads that she had sex with Dan. Serena, Nate, and Chuck all leave town and Blair and Dan are left as the only ones from the group in the city (The Townie). Blair is the daughter of Harold and Eleanor Waldorf, respectively a successful lawyer and fashion designer. "She likes to see the best in people. Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. She doesn't, and he leaves. Blair may feel completely betrayed by her best friend, but this classic yellow headband never lets on. Blair: I wouldn't miss it. Now that they're part of the same friend circle again after so much time apart, it's not easy for either of them. In the final season premiere Gone Maybe Gone, a flashback of Blair and Chuck having sex in Monte Carlo is shown, and it's revealed they made a pact to be together forever after she succeeds at Waldorf Designs and he defeats Bart. Upset, Chuck takes it out on Blair causing her to distance herself from him (Gone with the Will). Friends: She certainly has her share of shocking quotable lines, but this perfectly encapsulates her attitude toward stirring up trouble. "Not Everyone Wants To Be Blair Waldorf." Blair's father was caught cheating on Eleanor with another man named Giles, which caused Eleanor to divorce him. WebBlair: Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. Chuck and Blair Quotes GG Monologue In Victor Victrola, Blair discovers that Nate told Jenny (dressed as Serena) at the Masquerade Ball that he still loves her, and this causes the two to break up. ", 3. This email will be used to sign into all New York sites. Wanting to help Chuck in The Revengers, Blair declares war on Bart with the help of Georgina, Serena, Ivy Dickens and Sage Spence. barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Jenny: Come on, Dan. No expenseor reputationis spared. This is easily the most popular Gossip Girl quote of all time. Devangana was also honored at the University of Delhi when she undertook her Bachelor's Degree in English and edited her student paper. Kristen Bell did not disappoint as the voice of Gossip Girl. -The Wrath of Con (2x23), "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you." With the exception of Chuck (and Dan in season 5), Blair almost always pursues relationships with men who offer a status symbol (Nate having been a handsome Archibald, or the royal titles that accompanied Lord Marcus or Prince Louis). Even though Serena has backstabbed Blair numerous times, which are some of the worst Gossip Girl betrayals, and Blair has devised several plans to tear down Serena, they still love each other at the end of the day. Im a destination., 50. "Not Everyone Wants To Be Blair Waldorf." Blair Cornelia Bass (ne Waldorf) I lost my true self, but I want to be found., 32. The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation. Hes dangerous, hes terrifying, hes an extra in, How to Watch the 2023 Oscars Celebrate All 23 Categories Live Again. Destiny is for losers. Fans can always rely on Gossip Girl to provide the wittiest lines for any occasion and this particular quote will be remembered for years to come. Woman on the Verge (Season 1, Episode 17)This brown, leather, and gold-studded headband is glorious on its own, but its included here because of the incredible ensemble it is a part of. It's also revealed that she works with Jenny, who has a line titled J for Waldorf. Jenny Humphrey Quotes The only thing harder than making up is waking up. GG Monologue Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned. Blair decides that she wants to be with Chuck and heads to Constance to break up with Louis. WebBlair has an ongoing up and down relationship with Chuck Bass, and after Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey, they have the second-longest relationship in the series. Gossip Girl Nickname(s): What a drama queen. Leighton Meester, Nate Archibald (ex-boyfriend)Marcus Beaton (ex-boyfriend)Louis Grimaldi (ex-husband)Dan Humphrey (ex-boyfriend)Jack Bass (one-night stand)Carter Baizen (fling). Blair's dominance over Jenny Humphrey leads to the two engaging in a high stakes Truth or Dare game (Dare Devil), and also to her discovering Jenny snuck into the Masquerade Ball (The Handmaiden's Tale). In the final season of Gossip Girl, Blair picks up the mantle from her mother and begins a career in fashion. But unfortunately for Blair, Cyrus and Eleanor get married and soon get pregnant with a little girl named Yale (Blair's choice). [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. In the season 2 premiere, Blair says this beloved quote to Chuck hoping he will profess his love for her, and it immediately became one of the most iconic Gossip Girl quotes. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. I just what needed to be done. gossip girl monologue blair -The Undergraduates (4x3), "If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it." Only you and me. Notably, this protective, warm side is evoked by Serena or Chuck. The only thing harder than making up is waking up. However, Louis convinces her to give Blair a chance and she's invited to a ball. union police department ori number Afterwards, Blair, Serena, Nate, Chuck, and Dan spend Christmas together. Have a little faith, and if that doesnt work, have a lot of mimosas., 34. I have tried to kill it, to run away from it, but I can't. And it also takes a beautiful beaded headband. RELATED: 10 Most Hated Gossip Girl Supporting Characters. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. then departs for Europe, but returns to New York and reconciles with Blair while declaring his love for her, and the two finally begin a committed relationship. Read on for some of the best on them - and you are bound to love them too! WebBlair: Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. You don't need.. Sure. Gossip Girl She decides to seal the deal with Nate, and takes him up to Chuck's suite, where she is surprised to discover Serena waiting for Nate. She loves Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movies are. After Chuck thinks his mother has reappeared (The Hurt Locket), Blair acts as his biggest source of support. WebJenny: It's Juliet. Relationships After helping Epperly discovers that love was missing from her life, she recommends Blair to take over her position of power at the magazine (Panic Roommate). Vanessa sets her up to insult everyone at the dinner over the microphone, and Chuck discovers he was used (Enough About Eve). make people love you, but you can make them fear you Permalink: How many times do I have to go Courtney Love on your ass before Dan: So much for Zen Jenny Humphrey. We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content. For as much as she's put the rich Upper East side teens in the hot seat, they hang on to every word because even if Gossip Girl is airing their dirty laundry, it's better than not being talked about it all. Clock's ticking. You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. Of Confession, But It Looks Like A Certain W.A.S.P. Fashion is the most powerful art there is. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. Wondering if she still loves Chuck, Dan gives her an ultimatum to come to the Shepherds' divorce party and reveal how she feels. Got em. GOSSIP GIRL monologue It shows the world who we are and who wed like to be., 51. The Original 'Gossip Girl' Cast I mean, I may have married a prince but I never really got to be a princess." They briefly get back together and he's about to propose when Dan finds him and punches him for sleeping with Jenny. -All About My Brother (1x16), "They say when you hate something you should slam the door in it's face." Bell spent six seasons as the voice of Gossip Girl herself, opening and closing episodes with glossy monologues about the most salacious details of Blair, Serena, and their cohorts lives. "We're not servants to our emotions. You look great, B., but youre not fooling anyone. Spoken like a true Waldorf. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. As revenge, she spreads a rumor about Rachel romancing Dan, and it works; especially after Serena takes a photo of the two together at a restaurant. They get you all confused. And it was truly a life-changing experience. Whoever said that money doesnt buy happiness didnt know where to shop. In the series finale New York, I Love You XOXO, she and Chuck marry on a whim to gain spousal privilege in front of Serena, Nate, Dan, Georgina, Jack, Lily, Eleanor, Cyrus, and Dorota. Wanting to escape, Blair heads to Chuck's newly acquired club Victrola and ends up performing a burlesque dance. There's no one who knows them better. You cant wear such a beautiful shoe if theres even a hint of a sprinkle outside., 59. If you liked our suggestions for Blair Waldorf quotes, then why not take a look at 'One Tree Hill' quotes, or Carrie Bradshaw quotes. Although she started talking right after Chuck and Blair did the you-know-what together. Truly, I am proud. Enemies: Portrayed By: Blair and Serena's Gossip Girl friendship has twists and turns, rivaling some of the show's biggest plot twists for keeping fans on the edge of their seats. Truly, I am proud. Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. "I am Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly is me.". What we have is a great love. When Georgina breezes back into town with a scandal ready to pop, some of Serena's first words to her are that she doesn't care about her. She meets her future sister in law Beatrice Grimaldi at the same time her morning sickness hits, and as a result is forced to reveal to Dan that she is pregnant.