MGW can gold plate any steel shotgun trigger. Typically when finished the firearm will be tight, the top lever in the right hand position and require a break in period too, much like when it was factory new. This barrel is 24 inches long. But Ive still been able to improve my rifle accuracy by light years. It takes 2 & 3/4 inch shells. The bottom line? Medium Varmint - taper to muzzle diameter of .800". We bore out the smaller barrel to match the inside diameter of the other barrel, so both bores are exactly the same diameter. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. It has been a pleasure dealing with, and meeting you through the miracle of the electronic medium.. *Due to the bore diameter of these barrels tapered barrel options are limited: It has been reported that damage to the barrel can occur when customers used Remington sabot ammunition. MGW offers a vast array replacement barrels, stocks, forends, butt plates, sights, trigger assemblies, mag tube components, recoil springs, pins and other small parts for this semi-auto shotgun. I know a typical 12ga sabot has more recoil than a 270. MOO-ville Creamery. No comparison with anything else on the market. A chamber sleeve is inserted then made to the correct size. 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars (245) $10.99 $ 10. MGW utilizes Graco Corp brand hardware for left, right and height adjustments. Really nothing compares to a fine Over/Under or SXS that has been Color Case Hardened. See Hastings Distribution for complete listing of available chokes. FREE delivery Sun, Mar 5 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. 99%, MOBILE, HIGH VENT RIB, 2 3/4-3 in., * Pad & Spacers Sold Separately, Shotgun Trigger Work - Reduce Pull (Semi and Pump Only). Jan 9, 2012. While they are not high-quality photos and theyll never convey the beauty of your work and my sincere appreciation for the work you have done. Some stocks can be very expensive and proper fitting can avoid irreversible damage. www.hastingsdistribution.com, PO Box 300 Never had any issues. I used to have a browning gold with a slug barrel for my woods gun. This is a tightening process where your existing barrels are fitted tighter to your receiver. It has front and back rifled sights and a very clean rifled slug barrel. Jeweling is mainly done on shotguns that have faded or worn jeweled areas or after re-bluing or polishing in areas that have to be re-applied. Our hours are from Monday - Friday - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. eastern time. Out of all the years I hunted Illinois, about 15. GI#: 102223192. Refitting the locking bolt and resetting and tightening of the hinge surfaces, timing the ejectors and replacing top lever and mainsprings are all part of the job as well. Not all shotguns if any are going to "Fit" the shooter out of the box. My grandson has the hastings slug barrel with the cantelever scope mount on his 20 guage 1100 LT. Discover Hastings. 99%, SLUG, RIFLE SIGHTS, 2 3/4 in., Belgian Bluing Is a low temperature finish process that is mainly used on older model shotguns and those that have soft-soldered barrel ribs and/or sights. 20. We will get right back with you on how we can help. New HAS BEEN CAMEO, IN STOCK, full, Vent rib, 2 3/4 in., Thanks everyone for the replies. Parts listed here are designed for the Remington Model 1100 shotgun chambered in 12/16/20/28 gauge or .410 bore unless noted otherwise. It has been reported that damage to the barrel can occur when customers used Remington Sabot Ammunition. K-32 adjustable trigger shoe conversion (K-80 style)(click to view), Perazzi adjustable trigger shoe conversion(includes gold plating)(click to view), Strip & clean (auto or pump)(click to view), Strip & clean (O/U or S/S)(click to view), Trigger job (per side) (an O/U or S/S has two triggers) (No trigger work on Browning Cynergy) (Click to view), Port auto or pump barrel(Click to view) +$50 for Camo or Coated, Port both barrels (O/U)(Click to view) +5$0 for Camo or Coated, Pad installation (includes pad)(Click to view before and after), Makes both your ejectors fire at the same time. Thank you for visiting. I had terrible results with several brands and then I found one that the barrel loved and I bought a whole bunch of them. There is no need to send your firearm off or hire a gunsmith. Open sights (No Scope Rail)pushing deer around Southeast Wi. I have mine setup with a dot scope since new and love it! Using hornady sst's it's very accurate. This is done by altering the inertia block and connecter system. It did come with a warning against using the Remington Sabots. Bought this barrel many years ago. It is bound to happen. Hastings is a vibrant community located on the Thornapple River in the heart of Barry County. You are the nicest guy Ive met in this business, and I hope to meet more, but the chances are slim. Premium Quality Custom 20 Gauge Rifled Slug Barrels, Verney-Carron blanks; 6 lands/grooves, 1:26" twist, only available in blued Chrome-Moly. Like new Hastings rifled slug barrel for a Remington 11-87 I was told it should fit a 1100 also, but . An Adjustable Comb allows the shooter to tailor the stock to his or her own dimensions. The plain barrel version ($154.95) - the ventilated rib version ($179.95) - and the Model 1100 SA Skeet version with vent rib barrel ($184.95). These barrels are once again available in limited quanities! A few years ago I tried several brands of slugs in it and found that it liked . $225 seems a little high but I doubt you can find many for sale right now. In many cases this can be fixed with the proper tools and methods. 99%, slug, RIFLE SIGHTS, 2 3/4 in., I did both gun repair and sales. 888-784-7328. Blue Complete O/U,S/S (If BBL requires Slow Rust, then +$100), Camo Complete Shotgun (O/U, S/S, auto, or pump), Kickeez (black) or Pachmayr (black or brown), GRACO Gracoil GC15LP (Adjustable Length of Pull). Collecting Remington Model 1100 Shotguns Everyone is built differently and will require a stock that has some adjustability options. shotgun barrels for sale We Are Your Shotgun Barrel Source Great Prices, Great Selection!!! Each Barrel is designed with six straight lands and .005" deep grooves that run the length of the bore. Zip Code Database List. In some cases we can also turn down brass plugs to exact bore diameter and with heat push dents out as well. Factory barrel 45" long! Manufacturer Gauge Remington 12 ga. Barrels1 to 33 of 33 Shotgun Recoil Pad Installation (Does not include custom length), No Matter the reason you are adding or replacing a recoil pad, done properly the new pad will fit clean and flush. You will find quaint shops and unique restaurants in a small town surrounded by nature's beauty.Hastings offers a quality of life that is desired by many, as evidenced by being named one of the best small towns in America by Norman Crampton, author of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America. www.kebcollc.com. Available for Remington model 870 (12 & 20ga including left hand 12ga), 1100 (12ga &20ga LT), 11-87 12ga only, and Browning A5 12ga both 2 3/4" & 3". We offer three different styles of finish - A high gloss polyurethane finish, a spray on polyurethane satin finish and a hand rubbed oil finish. The ejectors, barrel lugs, carrier, bolt or water table area of SXS shotguns. Wineries & Vineyards. 1100 12ga - 2-3/4" Chamber - 24" Length - Cantilever Scope Mount - Satin Finish SKU: 1100 12 2-3/4" Price: $395.00 Qty: - + - OR - Add To Wishlist Write a Review Overview Reviews Tell a Friend Hastings replacement slug barrel for the Remington 1100 12ga 2-3/4" chamber, fits any standard or magnum 1100 12ga receiver including Special Field The Hastings Wadlock provides accuracy that's unmatched by any traditional smooth bore barrel. The inside diameter is opened to a specific size. This process includes a reblue. Available for Browning A5, 12ga 28" and 30", Remington 12ga 870 28", 30" and 34"& 1100 34", and 870 12ga turkey (24" cantilever scope mount). To date, all reported damage has only occurred with 12ga ammunition.Hastings. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Shotgun Barrels, Replacement OEM Shotgun Barrels - Great Prices, Great Selection. May I ask what the issue is? UPCOMING GUN SHOWS: Roy and Jim are back on the road doing gun shows within 200 miles of home base in Memphis, Tennessee. Gun ownership is way up. Remington Barrels 24611 870 12GA 20" Blued Rifle. Moffatt, You were MORE than patient with me as I worked my technical problems out. Hundreds of Shotgun Muzzlebrakes and muzzle threading are not recommended on these barrels, due to the resulting complications when using sabots, though we will accommodate your requests as you desire. Changing this over to set by mechanical means can mean the difference between that missed broken clay or follow up shot on upland birds. Soldering is hard. I have one on an Ithaca M37 with integral scope mount. REMINGTON 1100 LT-20GA HASTINGS RIFLED SLUG BARREL For Sale from: Vintage Sporting | Positive feedback: 99% View | | 4159 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $265.00 Shipping: $12.50 (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Description: Remington Model 1100 LT-20ga. Carlsons 87014 Benelli Nova Extra Barrel 20 Slug w/Sight . Phone (301) 460-9563 | Fax (717) 633-9365 That means more shots on target, and better results at the end of the day. Copyright Verney-Carron 2021. Remington introduced a new Model 1100 Lightweight 20 Gauge Shotgun with standard 20 gauge frame, but with a light weight, checkered mahogany stock and fore-end, in Field and Skeet models. Hastings 3-1/2" Magnum components are no longer available from SlugsRUs.com, though their great Sabot Pressure Wads remain available and can maximize these barrels' performance in any chamber length. Roy and Jim are back on the road doing gun shows within 200 miles of home base in Memphis, Tennessee. Maybe that would transfer to a slug gun? This is usually because the firearm was originally manufactured to reset under recoil or Inertia. (Over/Under and SXS). I have one I bought when I was 20 for my Dad's old 870. [email protected] Dynasty Chinese Buffet. FULL LIST OF SHOTGUN GUNSMITHING PRICING - Briley The existing chamber of a shotgun barrel is down-sized one ga, ie 12 ga to 16 ga. Choke Alterations (per hole) $105.00 : GBORE It has a Weaver K2.5 scope on it. Absolutely amazing accuracy, with open rifled sites. Shotgun Complete Rebuild Action. MGW has the art of soldering vent ribs on shotgun barrels down pretty well. This is done to correct a headspace problem which is usually too deep. 870 12ga - 3" Chamber - 34" Length - Vent Rib - Satin Finish MGW fits OEM and aftermarket stocks on almost all models. Hastings Paradox rifled barrels are currently available for all configurations of Remington's Model 870 shotgun as well as Remington's Model 11-87, Model 11, Model 58 and its Model 1100 (in all configurations). All of which will increase accuracy and ease of use. Yankee Springs Recreation Area State Park. We have a limited number. MGW installs front sight beads of numerous varieties and styles. Be . I shoot a Remington 1100 12G with a 22" smoothbore slug barrel. DS, VENT RIB, 2 3/4-3 in., $376.49 Mossberg MOS Model 500 Extra Slug Barrel 12 Gauge 24 Inch Parkerized Finish Fully Rifled With Integral Scope Base 92256 (1) $273.99 (Save 12%) $239.99 . Out of stock View Details . There are 3 different 1100 20ga guns. *This service is done on a very select bases. Remington Ammunition is not recommended for use in Hastings Barrels. Typically rebluing the barrel is a must after heat is used and dents in areas that have threads for choke tubes can be problematic. Hinterland #: 41643; MFG #: 87014; In stock. I think Im going to get it. Many shotguns had areas on the firearm that utilized jeweling. Trigger Guard Rubber Bumper with Holding Screw. We are one of the few that will still even attempt such a task. With six lands and grooves and a 1 in 34" twist (12ga) and 1 in 26" twist (20ga), this unique rifled barrel produces increased slug stability and amazing accuracy. Reply Quote. 99% IN STOCK, FULL, VENT RIB, 2 3/4 in., $200.00 . 99% FITS ONLY SPORTING CLAY, IN STOCK, mobile , Vent rib, 2 3/4-3 in., No parts are added or removed. www.hastingsdistribution.com P patch Registered Joined Aug 9, 2007 Please Contact Us or call to put your premium quality 20 Gauge Rifled Slug Barrel on order today. In addition to the factory smoothbore barrel he threw in a brand new Hastings slug barrel with cantilevered scope mount. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. This makes the barrel unable to fire 12 ga. shells. All Zip Codes in Hastings MI Since moving to Missouri 2.5 years ago Ive gotten used to a 270. Hastings Distribution, LLC Copyright 2023, Hastings Metro Barrel Extension - 12ga Only. Installing a Shotgun sling swivel using the right tools will ensure a perfectly positioned, straight and centered eyelet counter sunk to factory dimensions. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. When emailing us, please include your phone number. Jeweling, or engine turned as some may still call it, adds a classic & elegant look to any fine shotgun. Zoos. Shotgun Barrels For Sale - Hinterland Outfitters MGW can install a number of different Graco Systems to change LOP (Length of Pull) Cast, Cant, Height and Recoil Suppression. Remington Factory Replacement Barrels - Model 1100 | Cabela's Warren, 1732-1818, British statesman: first governor general of India 1773-85. Gauge. DS, VENT RIB, 2 3/4-3 in., Hastings Shotgun Barrels, a Verney-Carron brand name 98% MOSSY OAK DUCK BLIND CAMO, INV. Cerakote is THE industry leader in ceramic based finishes. It was the same make and model, but way too nice. Hanover, PA 17331 Hastings Distribution, LLC Well take that stuck choke out of your favorite shotgun barrel. If you would like to inquire about this service please send us an email with details of the project. Shotgun Wood Finishing (Semi-Auto & Pump). 99% gas operated, INVECTOR, VENT RIB, 3 in., Outfit your Remington 1100 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts . Shotgun Gunsmithing Services - MGW Granted back then I was a bit more recoil sensitive. . The step between the chamber & barrel is removed creating a smooth taper which is then polished. We currently perform shotgun work for many of the country's top shooters, collectors and shotgun enthusiasts. Ill let yall know how it turns out once its set up. We have thousands of parts in stock. We can address both top vent rib and side or bottom rib (SXS Shotguns). Both on the timeless classics like Parker, LC and Fox guns to today's Browning Citori and Beretta Over/Unders. Here is an example of the shotgun barrel work we can do: , Rusty, Nasty, Shorty(-18) or Dented shotgun barrels. We currently perform shotgun work for many of the country's top shooters, collectors and shotgun enthusiasts. Jeweling can be done to most any metal surfaces that it is desired. 98% IN STOCK, slug, rifle sight, 2 3/4 in., . $75.00 per hour. 99%, Imp/Cyl, Plain, 2 3/4 in., We have now ordered these same blanks with this same importer three times; each batch of barrels is as good as the last, making for a premium finished barrel we are happy to put our work into and our name and logo on our only barrels not made in America. 98%, FULL, VENT RIB, 3 in., Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. BarrelExchange.com. $14.95 Per Firearm One $9.99 Charge For Any Amount of Accessories . One barrel or 100 barrels, please send copy of shotgun barrel inventory, you want to sell with prices. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Wore it out a handful of years ago. New HAS BEEN CAMEO, IN STOCK, MODIFIED, VENT RIB, 3 in., And, it's the most accurate shotgun barrel we've ever tested. This aids in the reduction in recoil and improves the shot pattern. During March, receive a 20% discount on choke tubes when purchasing three or more. recoil not to bad , no way would I shoot a 12 gauge pump ! After a small run of their 3-1/2" Custom Magnum components Hastings went out of business and access to the high-quality barrel blanks was no longer available. We are a vibrant community located on the Thornapple River. Like new 20 gauge 870 LW vent rib barrel for 2 3/4 & 3" shells 25" long . It is mine and the restoration is outstanding! 99% IN STOCK, SLUG, RIFLE SIGHTS, 2 3/4-3 in., From performance upgrades for 3 gunners and water fowlers to restoration and repair work for some of the finest collectable shotguns . I owned a full service Gun Shop (Corson's Gun Nook) in Lake Charles, Louisiana ( The Sportsmen's Paradise) from 1958 until 1984. Thats twice someone has warned about Remington sabots. ZIP Code Boundaries. Hanover, PA 17331 The remington scope mount was way more flexible then the hastings which probably caused the accuracy issues. It is a time intensive job that most will not attempt. With six lands and grooves and a 1 in 34" twist (12ga) and 1 in 26" twist (20ga), this unique rifled barrel produces increased slug stability and amazing accuracy. NOTE: The tapers on Varmint weight barrels start 5 inches ahead of the breech to allow ample room for scope mounting using any manufacturer's hardware (built for the Encore/ProHunter/Endeavor products) and to allow the rearmost forearm hanger bar dovetail position on the full bull portion of the barrel. MGW installs hundreds of recoil pads per year both OEM and aftermarket upgraded recoil pads from manufacturers such as Pachmayr and Kick-Eez. Please visit our Accessories page for sight and scope mount options and pricing breakdowns on a variety of extras. New forearm, new checkering, years of rust removed, blueing, new butt plate, hone bores, and more that only Mr. Roy would know. Save Share. We Are Your Shotgun Barrel Source . My gun will consistently shoot 1.25 inch average at 100 yards. 99%, Invector, Vent rib, 2 3/4-3 in., Gun: Remington 1100 LT Gauge/type: 20ga Slug barrel Chamber: 2 3/4" Length: 24" long Sight: Cantilever scope mount The Hastings Paradox is the premier off-the-shelf rifled shotgun replacement barrel available for popular makes of shotguns. We can chamber for the 3-1/2" custom length, or the more standard 3" or 2-3/4" as requested. This is a must have for serious shooters, or for newer shooters looking to up their game. The outside of the barrel is in very good condition with a few small dings. Please leave a detailed voice message. All Shotgun barrel solder work will require bluing as well. For those of you that know about this type of work you know how time consuming and difficult it is. Shotgun Wood Finishing (Over/Under & SxS), 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Lost spring? If lightfields are okay I cant imagine Rems being bad. Hastings Choke Tubes, available for all Hastings barrel choke systems (CT 1, CT 2, CT 3), extended turkey chokes and extended rifled choke for most choke thread patterns. Hastings Distribution, LLC Copyright 2023, 2-3/4" chamber, fits any standard or magnum 1100 12ga receiver including Special Field, Hastings Metro Barrel Extension - 12ga Only. Remington AmmunitionRemington ammunition is not recommended for use in Hastings slug barrels. Hastings Distribution, LLC is the official retailer of Hastings Barrels and choke tubes. The one piece of advise is to buy several brands of slugs and shoot them back to back. It takes 2 & 3/4 inch shells. 90% IN STOCK, DS, VENT RIB, 2 3/4-3 in., ***IMPORTANT*** Hastings replacement slug barrel for the Remington 1100. I have a Remington 1100 28 gauge barrel for sale that I believe is . Remington 1100 Lt-20ga Hastings Rifled Slug Barrel If you have a firearm with a broken or missing part, we are here to help. Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge Fully Rifled Cantilever Shotgun Barrel $308.00 .