She fled the house in 2008 and has been trying to sell it since, and now the home is back on the market for 240,000. The 43 haunted places for Halloween Staying the night in the Red Lion hotel "I rented the house out to two tenants, one stayed for three months and one stayed for five months. Phone: (513) 304-0444Email: [emailprotected]. Reapers Revenge Haunted Hayride features 4 terrifying attractions. Didnt sell the house but was managing an apartment and walked in on a guy who was in bed decomposing for two weeks over the worst heat wave in years. When Louise finds out her parents have died, she dreads going home. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Besides all of the creepy stuff going on there, one of the most terrifying things that happened there was in the year of 1582. Ms Boardman continued: 'It flooded on October 4 and December 23 last year, which was before Omaze knew about the property and the water went straight in through the back door and out of the front door. There are Backstage Tours available for this season, but the haunted house will not be open normally for the Halloween 2020 Season. Youll need to check off all of the following boxes: The physical cost is cheapall Russ asks for is a 50-pound bag of dog food that he donates to an animal shelter. Most of the club kids knew each other and the ages ranged from like 16 to 21. Published: 18:41 GMT, 22 June 2021 | Updated: 12:49 GMT, 23 June 2021. Halloween attractions, including haunted houses. The husband pipes up and says, After the last one, I didnt know what to do I came home and the first thing I thought to do was remodel the kitchen I had to break something! He goes on about his impromptu kitchen demolition (dishes still in the cabinets and everything). Phone: (513) 445-9767Email: [emailprotected], Terror On The Coast is one of Mississippis largest and scariest haunted houseson the coast . There was a house on my list that had been vacant for a while in a semi seedy area, not a huge deal by any means as its the middle of the day. I noticed the closets were smeared with shit and childrens hand prints there were fingernail scratches on the insides of the doors as well. Once home to one of the world's greatest villains who travelled the globe in search of treasures to steal, this Haunted House is a nostalgic throwback to classic LEGO adventure sets, so be sure to look for rare . Match with a local expert. Keep up with Holly on Instagram, Twitter and Amazon. Performed by the Falcon Rest Players, these spooky tales are designed to tickle your . he got into the house completely covered in blood and bruises. Well I freaked and ran out to her room and dressed then went and told her. Ive flipped and helped with flips and sales since I was 18. Darren, Mandy, Matthew and Maddison celebrate their big win in the Cotswolds having spent just 25 on the prize draw, The bathrooms are also light and open, featuring beautiful furnishings which complement the stunning home. MCKAMEY MANOR Presents (2019 Desolation Trailer), Hi, This Haunted House Is Giving Us Nightmares, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. The Victim's Choice For The Best Haunted Houses In America! Apparently, couldnt get rid of the rat either. and most of the living room burnt to a crisp. The haunted house scene in the area came crashing down in 2020, with most not operating, and some closing permanently. All the kitchen, one of the rooms. But this place is on another level when it comes to be haunted. The Devils Attic is known as Kentuckys most award-winning haunted Attraction. Its so dang haunted that the former owner was only able to stay there for 3 years before letting go of the house. Probably because it was in my neighborhood in which I lived and worked. Each with their own unique special effects and startling live actors. The meaning of a haunted house is different for each person. In this case the organisers will fall back on their terms and conditions. Welcome to Florida). Requiem Haunted House. Although it is not listed by the Environmental Agency as standing on a flood plain, Willowbrook is sited next to a watercourse. Title: OST Part 1 / Sell Your Haunted House OST Part 1. Anyways, certain things are required for historical landmarks and restoration tax credits in this particular city so in many of the apartments had to maintain certain features of the original design/architecture like some old tile was still on the walls and floors. Well not regular by any means but I guess they wanted to change the atmosphere of the place and failed miserably. Required fields are marked *. Shes wants to make a killing off of her unknown haunted house. 'They came down here last week with a big film crew and the winners.' We have numerous houses, a corn field and a trail through the woods. Current owner was a ward of the state due to advanced dementia and family drama. Spokesman Florent Lambert said: Vanessa cant live in the house because of the ghosts and she has tried to sell it a few times over the years without much success. The mansion sits between two historic listed properties and is a visual oddity in the tiny community. Mr Wordon's new neighbours are alsoangry at Omaze for failing to listen to their concerns. The 3,000 sq ft property came complete with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, large living space and a kitchen, and a home office with a hot tub and landscaped garden. The father of two from Bath won the sprawling mansion after entering a charity prize draw through Omaze for just 25. Other homes sold by Omaze were also on estate agents books for some time before being plucked up as prizes by the California based company. Luckily the insurance covered the damage. The haunts are 13 Stories Haunted House, Clown Haus Returns, Vertigo Haunt, and The Ruins Haunt. But for some reality has come crashing down as they find their new home brings a bundle of issues. Omaze said it gives away 80 per cent of its net profits and the house draws have delivered 1.75million for charities in the last alone. Contact Us (713) 526-DEAD Shoulder checked it a few times, and it would give a little but I couldnt get it open, like furniture or something was barring the way. The Haunted Hotel KY will take you on a real-life experience of your worst nightmare. For $35, you can get a VIP ticket that gets you to the front of the lines. She added: 'The rain will run off the hill behind the property and still flood the house. Face your fears at the Paranoia Haunted House. Well I took a long enough shower that the mirror was all steamy when I got out. Yeah, right. Few years more and we needed to kick out our tenants because they hadnt paid rent for months. The guy was devastated that theyd lost another baby. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. He also used to pimp his wife out from an upstairs room (our then bedroom). I feel bad for her, but Im wondering what this has to do with anything. It was on old house converted into separate units. Thelatedrpepper, About 6 months ago I was looking into homes in the area I grew up in because Im (still) planning on moving back to the area. "Unsellable Houses" helps you find ways to easily turn a negative selling point into a positive one. You can even participate in a completely online Haunted Mansion Escape Room through Airbnb. A previous owner had also committed suicide in the house, he found. The Haunted Hotel creators bring more insanity year after year, with more special effects than any other haunted house in Kentucky. Homophobic dad tried to screw his gay son out of their apartment building and shopping center. Some people are tasked with eating cockroaches, being buried alive, fighting to survive Saw-like contraptions, and more. The company kicked off its UK giveaways last year. So I walk around back and completely ignore he broken storm door (oops) leading up to the other entry. REVEALED: Huge sonic boom felt by thousands across the country was caused by RAF Typhoon jets scrambling to DR ELLIE CANNON: My breast has not got lumps but it's itchy, should I be concerned about cancer at age 72? Interactive scenes throughout the Containment delivers amazing scares by in your face actors. We've put together a list of local Boise haunted houses, hay rides, spook walks, and more for the scariest day of 2023! Your email address will not be published. Phone: (630) 634-2858Email: [emailprotected]. Your email address will not be published. You can wander the halls of this unguided attraction that features 2 different experiences. Frank C. Grace Over the years, in the hands of many different. It became clear he was after some kind of ghost story as he explained that none of his colleagues liked going to any apartments in the building because when taking photos to market one of them, the red eye detector kept triggering on his phone when no one was in frame! Prior to her win, the property had been on the market several times. Most set up a website to advertise their competition and charge between 2 and 5 a ticket in order to attract as many entrants as possible - but more expensive properties can be raffled at 25 a ticket. Ji Ah, a woman who has inherited exorcism abilities from her mother, is the owner of Daebak Realty, a company that specializes in selling haunted houses. Soul Takers Acres. This haunt takes place in a schoolhouse built in 1896 with a gruesome legend. Sell Your Haunted House: With Jang Na-ra, Yong-hwa Jung, Mal-Geum Kang, Kang Hong-Seok. In 2015, Omaze partnered with Star Wars, where people donated $10 to be entered into a draw to visit the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. She doesn't want to leave her daughter with her ex and fly to Charleston. They said exactly the same thing, that it was haunted. It features snake-infested swamplands, claustrophobic cellars, and hidden passageways. Omaze was founded in Los Angeles in 2012 by Matt Pohlson and Ryan Cummins. Houses in Seattle dont stay long on the market so it had a lot of real estate agents and buyers coming and going. A gentleman named George Starrett built it in 1899 for his new wife, Ann. 2021 had far fewer haunts operating than earlier years, though it did see the addition of Scare DSM. I think like 6-7 died. A very large portion of the house was in ruins. Before Omaze came along, estate agent Knight Frank had the house on its books for at least two years. Hundred Acres Manor recently expanded to include a first-ever escape room experience and tactical zombie laser tag course. This Victorian-era house has crashing mirrors, mysterious whistling, and even flickering lights. Ominous Decent features 3 haunted trails and a common area to regain your composure. In the first video youll hear some of the experiences that the former owner had in the house! Vanessa Mitchell, who has owned the building since 2004, says her time at the house was plagued by hauntings and that a ghost there pushed her over while she was pregnant. Escaping the manor house doesn't end your ordeal. In this section youll find anything strange and unexplained, itll leave you scratching your head! My immediate thought process was oh weird. They first shared that the property was on the market via social media in January 2019. But Ms Boardman, who has hundreds of photos of past floods in the area, believes the works will not fix the problem. Once they hit their target total, they then select a lucky winner at random - but the draw must be carried out by a regulated lotto firm not the owner. Beyond the wood burner, there is a clear view into the next room, The property features seven bedrooms, all large and open with stunning views over the countryside and 2.3 acres of land. Each year, the haunted farm adds even more gruesome new horrifying additions for one of the scariest haunted house experiences in the US. A select group of talented actors and artists work round the clock to invent, build, decorate, and execute this elaborate haunted house each year. Since this was once a hospital obviously it had a morgue. 'The house experienced flooding on December 23, 2020 due to severe rainfall, and since then the developers have taken all recommended measures by an independent civil engineer to minimise future risk.'. It was rumored to be haunted but I never heard or saw anything whilst living there. After the house was finished, they immediately moved in and had a son, named Edward. This is the longest-running Halloween attraction in New England. There are a number of reasons that a house won't sell. This haunt doesnt just scare you, its a psychological battle for your own state of mind. If you're curious about what it entails, watch the video below. A Norfolk Southern train was derailed in Ohio on Saturday as officials urged residents to seek shelter.. Not a realtor, but I used to rent an apartment that was in a converted victorian asylum. Teams base their rankings on personal visits, then score them on a scale of 1-10. Im not a realtor but suppose the story is relevant. Unfortunately they invited this loner dude who came over and started unloading a shotgun around 6:30-7 in the morning. Willowbrook House in Radford, a hamlet six miles east of Chipping Norton, sits in a valley that floods nearly every year. Spooky hayrides, trails of terror, creepy forests and more events will go on in October 2020, but with changes due to the coronavirus pandemic. A woman who lives in her darkened old family house with her two photosensitive children becomes convinced that the home is haunted. 2010 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a thrilling new novel that explores the way your pastand your familycan haunt you like nothing else. They had to call the ambulance to save the guy too. With two decks, each with over 20 scenes, make your way through corridors and the engine room to take in the boats sinister past. Phobia Haunted Houses, logos, images and names are the trademarked property of Phobia Inc. and may not be reproduced without permission. Its been vacant since around 2004 and now its up for sale again. When I met with a letting agent to hand the keys back at the property, and for him to run through a final inspection he asked if we had been happy there. Besides all of the creepy stuff going on there . Im told my uncle (mums sisters husband), when younger never believed in ghosts or spirits and would be the first one to call it a load of rubbish. Another neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: 'The developer has been really difficult, he has done everything possible to make the house bigger. The school janitor is said to have killed a large number of students over a 10-20 year period, hiding their bodies in the basement! A large haunted house attraction can reportedly earn $3 million during the Halloween season, and the industry is worth $300 million, according to an NBC report. I apologized, and politely let myself out. The scariest haunted houses in the US are ranked each year by scare teams at Scare Factor. In one of those apartments there is a bedroom with incredibly spacious walk-in closets. Migrant farmworker housing with open code violations (the owner preferred illegal immigrants because if they complain, theyll get deported so they keep shut). This content is imported from youTube. Toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate diagnoses Prince Harry with attention deficit disorder but tells him it CAN 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same': Prince Harry opens up on his 'broken Hollywood's love affair with the new non-binary Brit Pack: After MeToo sex scandals, Tinseltown is desperate Five unexpected signs in your 20s and 30s you're at risk of developing heart disease later in life. The thing that scares me most is how often I find the locks reversed on bedroom/basement doors. It's GRAYGATE! This no-contact trail features claustrophobic passageways and live creatures that come alive in the moonlight. Ian Garrick (pictured) was the first winner of Omaze's million pound house draw last year. Thrill seekers will attempt a jailbreak by escaping creepy clowns that continue to haunt experience. As he pulls back the layers, he realizes its the skeleton of a baby. Be screened via Facebook FaceTime or phone. My uncle froze for a few seconds, panicked and flicked the bedside lamp on and then the man vanished. Some dont pay attention, some do anything to ignore events that happen, makeup why things happen, and you got those who see and hear EVERYTHING. The latest change in 2019 brought new scares that are a must-see for all. This house is located in a very bad area of our city so shootings are not at all uncommon. Spread over 60 acres, this haunt provides more than 90 minutes of scare time. I dont like going up there for that reason. It features a dark forest, pitch-black maze, and zombie apocalypse. Spooky Spot: Colonial Williamsburg is a great place to soak in American history and meet some . He has a passion for learning about and building creative outdoor Halloween displays. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It's so dang haunted that the former owner was only able to stay there for 3 years before letting go of the house. Either way, it's the season to explore some haunted houses. Netherworld has been rated as a top haunt for almost 20 years by periodicals like USA Today, DreadCentral.com and Fangoria. Do your research before choosing your future home, because these buyers and sellers from, You cant change your past, but you can cleanse your memories, The Teaser Trailer For Daisy Jones & The Six Just DroppedHeres Everything We Know So Far, 33 People Describe Their Personal Encounters With The Unexplainable, 23 Real Ghost Stories That Will Make You Believe In The Paranormal, 24 Creepy Things That Happened At Real Summer Camps, 21 Strange Stories About What Its Like To Actually Meet A Lizard Person In Real Life. Omaze pushed back on Ms Boardman's claims, saying there was 'exceptionally heavy' rain on December 23. A spokesman said they worked with an engineer on measures to make the changes to make the house a low flood risk. It has also been listed byFarrar & Co - Kensington & Chelsea in its time. Had a couple stiff ones that night. Site was owned by relatives who cant get along with one another. Entry included with farm admission. Previous owner killed in officer-involved shooting. Walked through a house where a hoarder lived and was attacked by fleas and saw a rat in the master bedroom the size of a football. His head was partially melted into the pillow and his back was full of maggots. 04, 2020, 12:14 p.m. A real estate firm in Louisiana is. Anyway, he says hes ripping out a corner and he always knew there was a dead pocket there because the span was like 3 feet, but the closet behind it was only 2 feet deep. Mr Lambert said his research indicated that most of the previous owners had only kept The Cage for roughly three years before selling. Ari has absolutely no interest in visiting the island resort where traumatic memories are repressed. Read More. Raffling off a home is becoming more and more popular with dozens taking place every year in the UK. Lovely. dgbgb, One of our sellers killed himself in their living room while we already had a buyer in place. Ann Starrett Mansion - Haunted House Stories with Physical Ramifications. My dad moved into a house where we later learned that the previous owners son killed himself. According to this local Houston site, no one has yet to succeed. The Dent Schoolhouse is Cincinnatis Scariest Haunted House and ranked as one of the nations best haunted attractions by E!, BuzzFeed, USA Today, Forbes, Fangoria, and many others. We invite you to send in your story and Halloween yard haunt photos so we can re-share and inspire others to get their hands dirty with a project of their own. Phone: (504) 224-9140Email: [emailprotected]. My extended family used to live in a really old house located just north of London. Originally built in 1886, The Ohio State Reformatory was once home to deranged prisoners and may still be home to paranormal activity. As a paranormal cottage, however, youre probably looking at getting at least twice that, because the market is probably not as seasonal. Get Started 3. He called the police and said they never got any follow-up on it. Myzyri. Here are 10 of our favorite haunted houses. Get email updates with the day's biggest stories. [1] Country Living editors select each product featured. For the seller, the idea is to sell enough raffle tickets to cover their asking price - plus cover the cost of running it. If you know that entering haunted houses or watching certain horror movies will only heighten your levels of anxiety, it's completely okay to stay away from them, says Cutler. Call 0800 862 0206 for your FREE sale price estimate. Phone: (203) 944-9090Email: [emailprotected]. 31 Old Beach Rd, Newport, RI Price: $4,500,000 You can check in any time you like, but This classic. The owner fled the cottage in Essex, which was once used as a medieval prison for accused witches, after claiming to have been disturbed by ghosts. A Haunted House to my surprise is one of the better horror spoofs I've seen since the first Scary Movie, and unless you have no sense of humor and a stick up your ass, then you'll probably find . The wood burning fire is the main focus of this room, featuring beautiful brickwork and light and fresh painted walls. Nobody knew who was actually wounded and who wasnt because everybody looked fucked up due to their costume. It is many people's dream to wake up and find they have won a multi-million pound mansion. Check out all the attractions below - there's something for everyone! We are pleased to bring an intense fear experience to the Washington County area. In total, there are seven bedrooms in the property, as well as another two bedrooms in an adjoining cottage. Interactive map Thames Water is fined more than 8,000 for causing traffic Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Dozens stuck in car park as staff refuses to open gate for woman, Incredible footage of Ukrainian soldiers fighting Russians in Bakhmut, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' I wish I could have helped him. It was announced that Mr Garrick had won the property in November 2020. There is also a study which features large windows, perfect for looking over the incredible Cotswold countryside . Chamber of Terror is one of the biggest haunt events in the Tampa Bay Florida area, constantly growing into a scarier experience. Pass a portable drug test on the day of the show. Search by state from the drop-down list at left or on our map.. Click here to view America's Top 31 Haunted Houses! Home owner thought her husband had left her years ago, My father was speaking with the previous owner about anything he is needs to know about the house. The building in St Osyth, Essex, is known as The Cage because of its use as a medieval prison where 13 so-called "witches" were kept while awaiting trial in 1582. ' Yup4545. Hud paid for some cleanup, but not to replace the carpet, only steam clean it. One conveniently had a gun pointed directly at me. Phone: (540) 638-0061Email: [emailprotected]. We're using the latest in projection mapping, movie-quality special effects, and terrifying live monsters to knock your socks off. I LOVE Snowden Wilkinson, the Cheadle Hulme Personal Estate Agent |, Do not sell or share my personal information. It was announced that Marilyn Pratt had won the 3m property, which featuresthree bedrooms, an office, a gym and a walled garden back in April. Postponed the sale while the drywall was fixed. The next property set to sell via Omaze is located in Devon and comes complete with an infinity pool, home cinema and views ofCombe Martin Bay. Over the last two years, this haunt joined Sir Henrys Haunted Trail at the I-4 Premier Fear Park in Plant City, Florida due to damages sustained by Hurricane Irma. This multi-level mansion is filled with secret passages, giant slides to bring you on a complete adventure. Ian Garrick from Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire was one such winner of a four bedroom property inCheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester late last year after entering the prize draw for just 10, with funds going towards the Teenage Cancer Trust. But, concerns have been shared on Facebook that the house is too close to the cliff edge, which could be worn away over time, resulting in it potentially being an unsafe structure. But some houses don't want to be sold, and their home has other plans for both of them Like his novels The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires and The Final Girl Support Group, How to Sell a Haunted House is classic Hendrix: equal parts heartfelt and terrifyinga gripping new read from "the horror master" (USA Today). 'These checks confirmed that the house was in good order with no history of flooding. Wooden doors and entry ways are a big feature in the property, giving it a natural and cosy feel. Experience this Hollywood-styled attraction where local guests rave about the detailed props in each room. Its real freaky to think whoever was getting actually spied on and if they ever actually knew. I went to visit my sister in California and once I flew in I wanted to shower. 5. Hell Harvest Haunted House Located in Potosi The best haunted attraction in Washington County, MO. The item is exactly as advertised and described by the seller. New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a thrilling new novel that explores the way your pastand your familycan haunt you like nothing else. An occult drama about real estate brokers who exorcise and clean out buildings in which ghosts frequent and people have died in. After 23 years, this remains as Louisville s longest-running and scariest haunted house. The previous owner also came home one day to catch his wife cheating on him and started shooting at them. No more than ten seconds after I get into my car, our maintenance calls warning me that the property has been broken into half a dozen times already and I shouldnt go in alone. Previously it used to be queen Victorias stop when she was traveling in the area. She lived in that village her whole life and DIDNT know that this house was haunted. Bengston's Haunted Barn September 16 - October 31, 2022 13341 W 151st . Welcome to Manor von Barron, a spooky Haunted House theme-park ride packed with chills and thrills for all who dare to enter. Arx Mortis, Latin for "The Castle of Death," is the largest haunted attraction in Alabama at 50,000 square feet. Its been recognized by Travel Channel as Haunt World Magazine as one of Americas scariest Halloween attractions. They called me a couple year ago wanting to sell. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. The flat has been occupied since by a succession of young couples, Ive never said a word in case it troubles them but Ive tried harder since to let them know Im there if they ever need a friend. Some days were more pungent and distinct than others. Initial enthusiasm from an estate agent can soon run into feelings of hopelessness when months down the line the property is still on the market, unsold. But instead their dreamy bubble looks set to burst as other local residents warn of the flooding threat to his home. We got there, and the realtor said, Oh, I should mention, a serial killer lived here and when he was put away cops found 11 bodies on the property. Phone: (678) 793-1544Email: [emailprotected], Does this information need updating? There was a zombie themed rave and said house became the after party. Required fields are marked *. The company said it raised more than $4.26million, of which a percentage went to Unicef. The world-famous 13th Floor Haunted House presents a Halloween experience like no other at the New Orleans Nightmare. The spooky attraction boasts 23 "Early-out Exit" doors throughout the attraction, and are "proud to say there are plenty of . New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a thrilling new novel that explores the way your pastand your familycan haunt you like nothing else. The second I open the door I notice three guys standing in the living room around a table. A scuffed copy of the Koran. When a realtor knows the house is haunted and it isn't getting any traffic, they might decide there's nothing to lose by playing up the haunted . Marylin Pratt (pictured) won the luxury property that has been on and off the market in London, The 3m home was first listed on the market by estate agentsPortico in Highbury in 2017, The property has been listed several times by different estate agents over the years. Not during services. 19djafoij02, Im a contractor and recently dismantled what seemed to be a torture room in the basement of a house some clients were selling. Willowbrook House is said to have flooded twice in recent years, costing the developers thousands of pounds. The family couldnt pay something about back taxes or something, and the house went to HUD to auction. Horrific murder cold case reviewed 35 years after teen strangled yards from home, Terrifying final text of murdered mum found dead after moving to paradise, Chilling murders and working in 'Monster Mansion' - life as a forensic psychologist, World War 2 D-Day heroes reunited with White Cliffs of Dover once more, 'They have a LOT in common' Helen Skelton grows close to Strictly pro Vito Coppola after bonding on tour bus - almost one year after rugby star husband left mum-of-three, Interactive map shows exactly where snow could fall in UK as mercury nosedives to -7C, Doctor tells Harry he believes Prince has Attention Deficit Disorder in live Q&A, Kate Garraway shares Derek's final words as he believed he was about to die, Spencer Matthews 'furious' after Disney delays Everest doc as it shows dead bodies, 'I DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW' Matt Hancock tells lawyers he wants immunity on care home deaths during Covid pandemic, Matt Hancock plotted to use new Covid variant to 'frighten the pants off everyone' in leaked WhatsApp, Loose Women star Linda Robson's 'marriage crisis' after hitting 'rough patch', Cyclist pavement killer risks losing home as neighbours break silence, Mrs Brown's Boys to return with four-part miniseries as filming begins soon, Kelsey Parker taking kids to see pop star husband Tom honoured on Dancing on Ice, 7 Harry Q&A bombshells - from marijuana 'really helping him' to Afghanistan war claim, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers.