The Tyrian shekel weighed four Athenian drachmas, about 14grams, more than earlier 11-gram Israeli shekels, but was regarded as the equivalent for religious duties at that time. function wccp_pro_is_passive() { Its free. Pence 05-pound sterling. The Living Bible takes more leeway and translates it as $10 million, literally, 10,000 talents.. I love you, I hope you enjoy todays program. This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor. Aware of this, Jesus said to them, Why are you bothering this woman? How Much Is 50 Pence Worth In U S Dollars? Keep up the good work. Civil taxes to Rome had to be paid in this coin. } Definitions from Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828. I literally had this conversation this week with a group of teachers about this particular study. The World and Everything in It: March 3, 2023 | WORLD There were four farthings in a penny, twelve pence in a shilling, and twenty shillings in a pound; so 960 farthings in a pound. .lazyload, .lazyloading { opacity: 0; } A milled-edge 5- pence coin is worth. This time he not only returns as Apollo Creeds son Adonis Donnie Creed, he also directs. }; But if you already saw Jesus Revolution last weekend, and youre looking for something new to see in the theater, Creed III comes out today. var e = document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]; As Mark Twain said, the report of my death was an exaggeration such as the case in the print versus digital debate. DOUG GLENN:Hi friends at WORLD, longtime listener, first time caller. Michigan Pagan Festival 2022, How much is a 100 pence in the 21:12 and parallels) exchanged Tyrian shekels for common Roman currency.[14][15]. var touchduration = 1000; //length of time we want the user to touch before we do something Web ; 500 ; The story follows the typical Rocky patterna problem, a training montage, and a championship boxing match. And they brought unto him a penny. How do you answer those questions? document.selection.empty(); Eastern daylight. And the same study found also that a third of teenage girls in 2021 considered killing themselves. Johannes A. Mol, Klaus Militzer, and Helen J. Nicholson, William Blane, "Thirty Pieces of Silver," in, {Christophe Stener, L'iconographie antismite de Judas Iscariot. And there's so many analogies here. Spinning. The Surprising Meaning of 30 Pieces And just because, you know, I find myself agreeing with a particularly harsh statement. MYRNA BROWN, HOST: It's the third day of March 2023. What if social media isnt solely to blame, PUTIN:maybe they should take a look at the holy book of any great religion . Hope this helps. -webkit-user-select:none; He feels obligated to help Damian. e.setAttribute('unselectable',on); window.removeEventListener('test', hike, aid); At least 57 of the trains roughly 350 passengers have died from the crash. The movies biggest flaw is that it fails to justify why Donnie needs to fight Damian at all. But let's continue thinking and making assertions with care. //For Firefox This code will work Shall we give, or shall we not give? Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence? Apparently the tetradrachms Judas received were not worth it: When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. Barnes Notes on the Bible Two pence About 27 cents, or 1 shilling, 2d. How much is a 100 pence in the Bible? Matthew 18:23-35 records the parable of the two debtors: one owed the king 10,000 talents, and one owed his fellow servant 100 denarii. [40], In 2022, a video surfaced online of a Ukrainian Border Guard reportedly paying 30 pieces of silver to the departing Belarusian ambassador, due to the complicit behavior of Belarus in allowing Russia to stage assaults into Ukraine via the Ukraine-Belarus Border.[41]. Spikenard. EICHER: You know, John, I wasn't planning to do this, but I got an email. The tribute penny was the coin that was shown to Jesus when he made his famous speech "Render unto Caesar" It is usually thought that . The goal of the video game Tetris is to drop blocks of four into a playing field to create lines. Theyre seeking damages for physical and emotional injuries. if (iscontenteditable == "true" || iscontenteditable2 == true) The Royal Mint has revealed its top ten rarest 50 pence coins currently in circulation. EICHER: Well, there you go. But Print books and magazines are at an all time high and there is no indication that print, broadly speaking is dead or dying. //if (key != 17) alert(key); And I remember in my early days of doing apologetics and worldview and listening to the folks, you know, talking about how naturalism and basically, whether that's an overt atheism, or whether that is kind of a God as your own personal private friend secularism. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. How much is a 2 pence worth? Modern Persecution of Christians in China, Patriarch Jacobs Well & St. Philoumenous, Slaughter of the Theban Legion C. 286 AD, LapsiChristians Who Lapse/Abandon Their Faith, Evodias Named Followers of Christ Christians. VLADIMIR PUTIN (TRANSLATED) Maybe they should take a look in the Scripture, into the holy book of any great religion. var elemtype = ""; You cannot build society, you know, without, you know, the family. By the time of the Dreyfus Affair, the "thirty pieces" phrase accompanied antisemitic fervour against Alfred Dreyfus when he was accused of selling military secrets to Germany. This is a conversion chart for talent (Biblical). how much is 300 pence in the bible This is a single blog caption. What Was A Pence Worth In The Bible ? - Blurtit Barnes Notes on Pence targeted vulnerable, impressionable kids that were barely teenagers. thanked the writer. Its an unapologetically masculine film about imperfect men trying to figure out how to live in a world thats passing them by. In John 6.7 Philip reckoned two hundred penny-worth of bread would not be sufficient to give a little to every one of the five thousand men beside women and children. BROWN: Okay, granted, Putin is no saint, not by a longshot. This movie doesnt try to turn masculinity into a problem that needs to be solved. , pdf, . Three hundred denarii would be However the peak rates are 25 quid and 30 pence for the first day and 19 quid and 80 pence for each day after. I have sinned, he said, for I have betrayed innocent blood. What is that to us? they replied. She has done a beautiful thing to me. I'm Myrna Brown. return cold; The other said: "There are still twenty nine."[33]. } That's really driving teens into feelings of purposelessness and depression? T/F, 2. if(wccp_free_iscontenteditable(e)) return true; Following the tried-and-true Rocky formula, theyll have to settle their problems in the ring. Webpence PENCE, n. pens. And Jehovah said unto me, Cast it unto the potter, the goodly price that I was prized at by them. So fair enough on that I will push back on his behalf now. { And, and here we have Putin, and then we have others. Thanks Doug! { instead IE uses window.event.srcElement Although the figure is appealing to everyone, the highest and most popular consensus price so far is $314,231 for 1 token. Im Myrna Brown. WORLD Radio transcripts are created on a rush deadline. if (window.getSelection) { { document.documentElement.className = document.documentElement.className.replace( 'no-js', 'js' ); The Gospel of Matthew claims that the subsequent purchase of the Potter's field was fulfilment, by Jesus, of a prophecy of Zechariah.[2][3]. 2. Currency. The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. key = e.which; //firefox (97) var e = e || window.event; // also there is no e.target property in IE. -ms-user-select: none; } DONNIE: I spent the last seven years of my life living out my wildest dreams. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. In calling God his Father, he proclaims himself greater than Moses; for Moses was faithful but as a servant, Christ as a Son, Heb 3 5, 6. var image_save_msg='You are not allowed to save images! if (elemtype != "TEXT") { MATTHEW BRINK: with respect to my brother, I believe that is sloppy thinking. It was simply titled: Grammar request.. WebThe Bible says the opposite: "His commandments are not _____ (heavy, burdensome)" (1 John 5:3). Joining us now is John Stonestreet. I assure you: You will never get out of there until you have paid the last penny! This answer is: So I agree with what Stuckey writes in WORLD, I think she's hitting on things that are really important. How much was a farthing worth? Social media user attitudes can be bad, social media usage patterns can be bad, and much more. Bible Gateway . Nerva chose Trajan as his successor. Currency. And what I mean by that is what we call cultural artifacts. ( Matthew 26:14-16) The Pharisees had not approached Judas or tried to entice him to betray Jesus. And Gods blessings on you as well. In this respect, Putin is one of them. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, worth less than a penny. [30], A Syracusan decadrachm held at the Hunt Museum, Limerick is one such coin claimed to be one of the thirty: inscribed on the mount is Quia precium sanguinis est (Latin: "This is the price of blood").[31]. Thanks, John. //Calling the JS function directly just after body load Luk 10:35. That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day. Three hundred pence - About 40,00, or 8 British pounds, 10 shillings (circa 1880's). And given to the poor - The avails or value of it given to the poor. 5. three hundred pencebetween nine and ten pounds sterling. Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence,. There were only 8 people in Noahs Ark. WebHow Much Is A Pence Worth In The Bible. Early Christian CommunionWine or Mingled Wine? leadership's motives can be bad. T/F. And he thought that you overstated that case, and he thought I should have pushed back. if(wccp_free_iscontenteditable(e)) return true; Try spending half your life in a cell. I assume y'all know that using year and anniversary in the same term to describe the anniversary of an event is redundant. 0 0 What Was A Pence Worth In The Bible ? how much is 300 pence in the biblesingle transferable vote gregory. target.onselectstart = disable_copy_ie; .lazyloaded { transition: opacity 400ms; Then he went away and hanged himself. Matthew 27:3-5, Tetramethyldiaminobenzhydrylphosphinousacid, This is the second longest word to appear in the Oxford English Dictionary.Sandra Sweeny Silver, Slaves Were Lifeless Tools in Ancient Rome, The Exotic Animal Business in Ancient Rome. The residents of the street in Balmain where he had been born posted him thirty pieces of silver. Three hundred pence ( ) Or three hundred denarii. if(e) Please register, subscribe, or log in to comment on this article. { Value } Although Emperor Trajan did not kill Christians en masse like other emperors, he executed Christian leaders including Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch, and Simeon, Bishop of Jerusalem, who was a cousin of Jesus of Nazareth. elemtype = window.event.srcElement.nodeName; if (e.ctrlKey){ But let me read a bit of what Allie Beth Stuckey wrote about in WORLD Opinions, she wrote this. But you don't, that doesn't mean you allow incredibly vulnerable people there. Hey, what are you doing, man?! How much was 300 denarii in Bible times? - TimesMojo Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her. Then one of the Twelvethe one called Judas Iscariotwent to the chief priests and asked, What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you? So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. Matthew 26:6-15. The secretary said United Staeskraine has put forward a peace plan , BLINKEN: President Putin, however, has demonstrated zero interest in engaging, saying there is zero to even talk about, unless and until Ukraine accepts, and I quote, the new territorial realities.. Good morning! Dont let scams get away with fraud. So Created By Hulda Gleason. -khtml-user-select: none; 1. I mean, I do think that there's an amazing work that's done when people run into war zones, and try to bring truth and care and healing for victims. -moz-user-select: none; }); var smessage = "Content is protected !! Many rich people threw in large amounts. The first part of the word Tetris comes from the Greek word tetra meaning the number 4. [27][28] As a minor component of the Instruments, and one whose survival was hard to explain given the Biblical account of the use of the money, the relics, and their depiction in art, both appear from the 14th century, later than more important elements like the Crown of Thorns or Spear of Longinus. Slaves Were Lifeless Tools in the Ancient World, Meaning of Names, Places & Things in the Bible, Gardens and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, The Roman Phalanx & Hannibals Pincer Movement. It bore a likeness of the head of Caesar and was the head tax coin exacted by the Romans from the Jews. var elemtype = window.event.srcElement.nodeName; Let go of the guilt. [5], According to Chapter 27 of Matthew's gospel, Judas was filled with remorse and returned the money to the chief priests before hanging himself. Thatd be Central Standard Time. On the denarius, see on Matthew 20:2. how much is 2 denarii in bible. The symbol for the penny is p; hence an amount such as 50p is often pronounced fifty pee rather than fifty pence . What was a pence worth in the Bible? - Blurtit And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. return false; Some shouted, Wheres Alan?!. John is President of the Colson Center. How much *About 16 cents U.S.*. JOHN 12:4-7 Debt. According to Blomberg's more charitable interpretation, Matthew is telling his readers that, "like Jeremiah and Zechariah, Jesus attempts to lead his people with a prophetic and pastoral ministry, but instead he ends up suffering innocently at their hands". Definitions from Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828. BROWN:Its Friday, March 3rd. The singular of pence is penny. how much is 300 pence in the bibleaccident 302 windham todayaccident 302 windham today Barnes' Notes on the Bible Two pence - About 27 cents, or 1 shilling, 2d. On Culture Friday, its time to get teen girls off of social media; Collin Garbarino reviews Creed III; and Ask the Editor. Jobs numbers Jobless claims continue to drop. Incident In Coventry City Centre Today, Webhow much was a pence worth in the bible Indeed Jobs Cambridge, Ontario Full Time , Asa Candler Descendants , Clubcorp Membership Transfer , City Of Vernon Parking Bylaw , } else if (window.getSelection().removeAllRanges) { // Firefox document.ondragstart = function() { return false;} '; And it starts being way, way, way too much pressure. What Was A Pence Worth In The Bible ? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. try { Outside, relatives of victims expressed anger with the rail company and government over neglected rail lines. While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. elemtype = elemtype.toUpperCase(); This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Coins in Jesus' Time Published by at July 3, 2022. And again, I get the angst, I just communicated the angst that we have to distinguish biblically between structure and direction. The slave is valued at thirty shekels. And given to the poor The avails or value of it given to the poor. There once was What Is A 1982 20 Pence Coin Worth? Straight ahead, Culture Friday with John Stonestreet. I want you to listen to a bit of his speech that's been translated, and I would add herd around the world. Bible Follower | The Bible contains a wealth of wisdom and knowledge which is waiting to be discovered by us. Why this waste? they asked. places within northern ireland quiz; espn sportscenter anchors 2021; eatonville fl fire department; royal welsh college of music and drama faculty; when to test for omicron after exposure View results. The number of unemployment applications on a moving, four-week average rose slightly, but has remained under 200,000 for six straight weeks. Which is like 37 lunar days. This was as a result of new styles of devotions, led by the Franciscans in particular, which promoted contemplation of the Passion episode by episode, as in the Stations of the Cross. The new Platinum Jubilee Collection fifty pence and 5 coin are included in the 2022 Annual Coin Sets. or as in the poem Matthew XXVII:9 by Jorge Luis Borges: The coin fell on my hollow hand. Marys Perpetual Virginity & Jesus Brothers, Why Pollen on the Shroud of Turin Proves it is Real, Christian Inscriptions in Roman Catacombs, Eruption Of Mt. And just as you were talking there, I was reminded of that email, it was nice email from a listener who had heard you last week, saying in response to a question from Myrna. if (isSafari) 2012-03-27 21:18:14. Approximately 3 million.. Damian wants a shot at fulfilling his own dreams of boxing glory. The British decimal two pence (2p) coin often informally pronounced two pee is a unit of currency equalling 2/100ths of a pound sterling. He said he wanted to keep the tone sentimental and didnt want the hero to explore dark places. PENCE function disableEnterKey(e) And I said unto them, If you think good, give me my hire; and if not, forbear. So yeah, I mean, look, I get it. pence I could not bear it, although it was light, STONESTREET: Yeah, I mean, look, I didn't have agreeing with all kinds of people on my bingo list for 2023. United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009, "Matthew 27 - New International Version (NIV)", "Ancient Jewish Coins Related to the Works of Josephus", "Commentary on a Harmony of the Evangelists, Matthew, Mark, and Luke", http://www.australian-politics-books.com/ccp0-prodshow/the-real-joh-kerr-richard-hall.html, "Future not for sale: climate deal rejected", "Evangelist Compares Republicans Who Voted For Trump's Impeachment To Judas", Belarus's Ambassador Offered '30 Pieces Of Silver' As He Left Ukraine, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thirty_pieces_of_silver&oldid=1139726206, Articles containing Ancient Greek (to 1453)-language text, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 16 February 2023, at 16:07. The tribute penny was the coin that was shown to Jesus when he made his famous speech "Render unto Caesar" It is usually thought that . But, and the temptation to eat of the tree of the knowledge and good and evil, but I do think in a very real way, these are the inevitabilities of modernism, they're in the inevitabilities of trying to create a world without God. it is hellish gain!"[32]. // instead IE uses window.event.srcElement He's not wrong about Western perversions, socially experimenting on children. An arduous investigation into Pences past, our source said, identified 5 of Pences victims. elemtype = 'TEXT'; Rick youre right, and Ill admit that Im one of those guilty of using the phrase. But he sure sounds like a right-wing conservative there. The chief priests picked up the coins and said, It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money. So they decided to use the money to buy the potters field as a burial place for foreigners. He is host of the Breakpoint Podcast and he is here now, John, good morning. } { The authoritative record of WORLD Radio programming is the audio record. Blinken on Ukraine-Russia and China Secretary of State Tony Blinken spoke face to face with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Thursday in the highest-level in-person talks between the two countries since Russia's invasion of Ukraine. PENCE, n. pens. show_wpcp_message('You are not allowed to copy content or view source'); .wrapper { background-color: ffffff; } You the best pound-for-pound fighter in the worldthree years ago. {target.style.MozUserSelect="none";} 35 British pounds today, which converts to about 46 cents in American money. //////////////////special for safari Start//////////////// { 50 pence is worth around 80 cents, nearly a dollar, depending on the rate at the time. EICHER:And Im Nick Eicher. clearTimeout(timer); They could have been tetradrachms of Tyre, usually referred to as Tyrian shekels (14 grams of 94% silver), or staters from Antioch (15 grams of 75% silver), which bore the head of Augustus. So let me just play a portion of it and let you react and clarify or whatever you want to say. You know, you don't have the Protestant Reformation without the printing press, you don't have the sexual revolution without the pill, you don't have this revolution of mental health crises that's particularly facing a young girl without Instagram and Tiktok. [1] Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have attempted to return the money afterwards, filled with remorse. if(typeof target.style!="undefined" ) target.style.cursor = "text"; 3. Are you trying to hurt him? CHICAGO: Does anyone know what time it is? As for Rocky-verse films, I would put this one in the middle of the pack. Used in the Bible for a dry measure (Exodus 16:36, 1Samuel 17:17). All Rocky movies ask the same question: What kind of man are you going to be? Schilder notes that Zechariah's payment indicates an assessment of his worth, as well as his dismissal. 1985 Ndsu Football Roster, I turned to our AP Style guide and confirmed that it does indeed frown upon modifying anniversary with the word yearthough I will say scrolling through the clarifications that its an inconsistently applied guidelineso I might not go as far as you and call it an abuse of our language, but its a suggestion duly noted and well work on it. [13] Because Roman coinage was only 80% silver, the purer (94% or more) Tyrian shekels were required to pay the temple tax in Jerusalem. However the peak rates are 25 quid and 30 pence for the first day and 19 quid and 80 pence for each day after. Bible Measurements And that's what we're doing. Webhow much was a pence worth in the bible. var timer; if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE')==-1) TRUMP: And we will make America great again! { There were only 8 people in Noahs Ark. The subject line caught my eye. 1985 Ndsu Football Roster, Or three hundred denarii. There were four farthings in a penny, twelve pence in a shilling, and twenty shillings in a pound; so 960 farthings in a pound. document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function(event) { .unselectable [24], Blomberg also suggests that Matthew may also be saying that "Jesus' death is a ransom, the price paid to secure a slave's freedom", and that the use of the blood money to buy a burial ground for foreigners (Matthew27:7) may hint at the idea that "Jesus' death makes salvation possible for all the peoples of the world, including the Gentiles". Was it worth it, Judas? The Living Bible takes more leeway and translates it as $10 million, literally, 10,000 talents.. Donald Wiseman suggests two possibilities. Study now. BROWN: Well, John, we heard a lot about President Joe Biden's visit to Ukraine last week, much coverage by so-called mainstream media on his speech. //All other (ie: Opera) This code will work function nocontext(e) { harry styles net worth 2021; Report at a scam and speak to a recovery consultant for free. T/F, 4. Burns on the traitor's brain; As of July 2014, a twenty pence coin is worth around 34 U.S. cents. Barnes Notes on the Bible Two pence About 27 cents, or 1 shilling, 2d. How much is a 100 pence in the Bible? A denarius was the equivalent of a days wage for a labourer (about fifty or sixty pounds in Britain today), and this was the precious coin that the woman searched for in the Parable of the lost coin (see Luke 15:8). Web Moving, Repairs, and Cleaning Service MOS: This has touched me on every level. Residents let loose on representatives from the Norfolk Southern, the owner of a rail line where a train crashed spilling toxic chemicals last month. Either way, you're untethering the universe from any defined realities. CORNYN - Being attorney General is a tough job because you are the chief law enforcement officer of the government, but you're also a cabinet member for the President of the United States. It was all in vain. if (elemtype == "TEXT" || elemtype == "TEXTAREA" || elemtype == "INPUT" || elemtype == "PASSWORD" || elemtype == "SELECT" || elemtype == "OPTION" || elemtype == "EMBED") Creed III isnt perfect, but its an entertaining movie with visceral fight scenes you wont find in a superhero fantasy. Sylvester Stallones Rocky came out way back in 1976. Who would have thought almost 47 years later, the franchise would still be going the distance? Instant feedback, John. Jonah was in the belly of the whale 4 days. I thought it was 13. He prayed; though he had so much preaching-work upon his hands, yet he was much in prayer; he prayed often, and prayed long, which is an encouragement to us to depend upon the intercession he is making for us at the right hand of the Father, that continual intercession. and I let it fall. 50 pence is worth around 80 cents, nearly a dollar, depending on the rate at the time. The denarius is the most referenced coin in the New Testament: sixteen times. [4] Jesus was then arrested in Gethsemane, where Judas revealed Jesus' identity to the soldiers by giving him a kiss. From this perspective, Jesus is priced as a slave. NET Bible copyright 1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. It grossed almost 16 million dollars last weekendthats more than double what the studio expected. Better terminology would be phrases like Its been one year since . What fraction of a pound is 70 pence? var no_menu_msg='Context Menu disabled! So how about I say social media is bad for teenage girls, always. [19](p74) In Exodus21:32, 30pieces of silver was the price of a slave, so while Zechariah calls the amount a "handsome price" (Zechariah 11:13), this could be sarcasm. what value would 100 pence have today compRed to bible times. get() {cold = true} The plural of penny, when used of a sum of money or value. Thanks for all you do. BROWN:Up next, Kent Covington with todays news. But I am ready to say this. WebThe Greek word used in Matthew 26:15 , argyria means silver coinstwenty pieces of silver coins.. Okay so it's almost 11 o'clock in Tokyo. The purchasing power of a farthing from 1860 to its demise at the beginning of 1961 ranged between 12p to 2p in 2017 values. //For IE This code will work how much was a pence worth in the bible - Pentagon Rides Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? The Handy Book for Bible Readers (1877) states that: In daily use they were called glaukes (owls),[16] hence the proverb , 'an owl to Athens', referring to something that was in plentiful supply, like 'coals to Newcastle'. Stallone left the franchise because he doesnt like the new direction. STONESTREET: I'm ready to say, look, I appreciate the question. Where Does Michael Steele Live, Plus, a trip to the movies. And now, I'll say that, and then let me also say this, social media is the most direct way that these messages get into these kids ear. } NICK EICHER, HOST:Thats ahead on Culture Friday with John Stonestreet. NICK EICHER, HOST: And I'm Nick Eicher. NetBible, 14 occurrences in 10 translations, New Testament (14), Matthew (7), Mark (3), Luke (3), Revelation (1). It says the family is a union between woman and man and these holy texts are now being increasingly doubted in the West. Are not five sparrows sold for a penny? if (elemtype == "IMG") {show_wpcp_message(alertMsg_IMG);return false;}