Now I'm liking this "Fully Involved", it sounds somewhat kinky, but really just means you get mayo, deli mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a kosher dill pickle on the side. So here are . Nov 17, 2021 Anonymous #2093306. Your email address will not be published. Website: Subway Franchise # of U.S. locations: 24,000 Initial Investment: $140,050 - $342,400 Franchise Fee: $15,000 Royalty Fee: 8% of gross sales Advertising Fee: 4.5% of gross sales Net Worth Requirement: $80,000 - $310,000 Liquid Capital Cash Requirement: $30,000 - $90,000 Firehouse Subs Certified Angus USDA choice top round sliced fresh and smothered in BBQ sauce. The top three sub chains in term of sales in America are Subway, Jimmy John's, and Jersey Mikes, according to Nation's Restaurant News. Note, this sandwichdespite it only comprising vegetables and cheesecontains more saturated fat than any regular-sized cold sub on the menu. The four sub restaurants we picked all made the top 10 in the sandwich category of the 2017 chain restaurant report. We had the "Vito", which is their original Italian sub with salami, capicola ham, provolone, onion, lettuce, tomato, and not enough Italian vinaigrette. This sandwich was inspired by a request the Pepsi delivery man made in the summer of 1974. Related:The Best Pancakes At IHOP, Ranked For Scientific Flavor Purposes. We'll absolutely pass on this hoagiesorry Jersey Mike's. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery These new workers over the past few months have diminished the quality of food significantly. Username and password will be sent to you via email. For the same amount of total fat, you could eat two small Dairy Queen Oreo Cookies Blizzards. Two feet of bread, meat, cheese, and lettuce later, I had my answer. I found that my Vito from Jimmy Johns had a greater variety of flavor with all of the different cuts and cheeses. And for some reason, Jersey Mike's is an expert at perfectly shredding lettuce for a sub. Friendlier service at Jersey Mikes toowhich to me is everything , Nikki Darnall Nov 8, 2019 at 11:47 am, Suzanne Sep 17, 2019 at 10:37 am. I've never had a Firehouse Subs location (and I've probably been to 20+) refuse to put exactly what I want on my sub. I love their food but damn their exhaust fans are horrible. The tub is a salad, for those who have never been in. Just understand that I do. While they seemed to skimp a bit on the meats and cheese, it tasted pretty fresh. The sister sub to the Famous Philly is made with chicken instead of beef and, as a result, has less sodium and fat, which makes it our top choice for hot subs. Grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese and chipotle mayo. if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { But the very moment we got into the car, my grandfather yelled, That was atrocious! All rights reserved (About Us). Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, and cappacuolo. At both restaurants, my total was roughly six dollars. Jimmy John's (from the 110 1st Street, Jersey City location) Full disclosure: I used to work at a Jimmy John's in Illinois, so I've witnessed its rise to success and eventual expansion to my home state. Maybe it's because The Veggie is mostly made up of trans-fat-laden cheeses. scanned through all the nutrition data to rank the best and worst subs for your waistline. Jersey Mikes Blt Sub - Tabitomo Lousy attitude. This is definitely one of the highest-sodium restaurant orders. Best Sub Sandwich From Chains - Insider One, this is a pretty small sandwich, rolling in at 8 inches. Way, way, way better. The other benefit of this chain is the speed behind the actual creation of the sandwich, making them one of the faster sandwich chains out there. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I am no stranger to QuickChek sandwiches. The bread was soft and a little crusty, which was the perfect texture. Succulent pastrami is grilled to perfection with melted Swiss cheese and then dressed with sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing. Personally, prefer the Jersey Mike's sandwiches. subway mikes high quaity If you're going to order the Big Kahuna, we'd rather you get the chicken version over the beef one. But my grandfather wolfed it down, groaning and exclaiming, This is great! Jersey Mikes donates all proceeds one day a year to Shawn Jenkins Childrens Hospital. They use a lean turkey breast with no additives and flavorful provolone cheese. But the regular medium-sized sub goes for $8, which pushes it over the edge a bit. She can be reached at [email protected]. At Jimmy Johns, this is called a number four, Turkey Tom. Thanks for coming along with me on this adventure. They slice their meat to order for each and every sandwich, so be prepared for a few minutes wait. I ate two bites of it before shoving my plate forward. So for the same price you can get an eight-inch sandwich at Jimmy John's or something half the size at Jersey Mike's. Though there was that time a friend of mine sliced off a small piece of his thumb which flew into the pickle bin, but thats another story. I used to work at Jimmy John's, and Jersey Mike's is much better. jersey mike's meatball factory direct and quick delivery Which is better? Jersey Mike's: Sub in a Tub and/or. Across the country, from small towns to big, people are still filing into popular chain sandwich stores to buy subs. Olivia Tarantino is the Managing Editor of Eat This, Not That!, specializing in nutrition, health, and food product coverage. Just because a sandwich shop provides custom options doesn't mean it's the best, so, which one actually is? as well as other partner offers and accept our, According to foodservice research company, 's 2017 chain restaurant study, reported on by. Italian Hoagie: Bread: 4.1 Fillings: 3.7 Toppings: 4.0 Value: 5.8 Overall: 4.4, (from the 41 West Palisade Avenue, Englewood location). When they make your sandwich, they cut the meat in front of you to show you how fresh it really is. Lets eat! Though I look back at that memory fondly, I was unsure how Blimpie has held up over the years after several rebrandings and slowly fading into the background with the rise of other major sandwich chains. Yes, this Philly cheesesteak is high in sodium and saturated fat, so while lower in calories compared with some of the worst sandwiches on this list, it still doesn't make our top three choices. Their freaky fast delivery makes it easy for a busy teenager or athlete to have a sub delivered before a game or on their way to work. I used to crush the teeter lunch subs. I think what threw me off the most was the bread. Gonzo: There is something about the Jimmy John's bread that Im not a fan of, I just dont really like it. Ill admit that I was a little scared to try Subway again after years way, especially after the whole controversy about Subway making its bread with azodicarbonamide, the yoga mat chemical. But I dug in and gave it a shot. If you didn't already know, buffalo sauces are some serious sodium offenders. Love the sisters at Bommarito's in St. Clair Shores! All Rights Reserved. The ingredients are fine, but its nothing special. Not a bad sandwich at all, but theres just way too many condiments taking away the taste of whats important. When Subway, Jersey Mikes, Fire House Subs, Jimmy Johns, and Publix go head to head which sub wins? Youre basically just tasting a vinegar sub. RELATED: Fast food cheeseburgers, ranked fromworst to best. Mike's Way means the sub is prepared with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, vinegar, oil, and spices (adding over 275 calories and 28 grams of fat), but this can be modified to your preference. } ); Here's a sub that doesn't let you forget Mike's commitment to quality meats and ingredients. It has slightly less of everything, from calories to fat and sodium, and just a touch more protein. Gonzo: I dont even want to talk about Subway. You'll find more meat in a can of pork and beans. The only problem with Jersey Mikes is that there are not that many around. Order sandwich, state toppings, and off you go, Basically, EQUAL. We had the "Original Italian" with provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni. The main appeal of Jimmy Johns sandwiches is the unique French bread they use. Much like Moses, the Jersey Mike's legend starts by the water and seems improbable. Post as a guest. Subway Tuna Sandwich vs Jersey Mike's Remember, the regular size subs are meant to be split in two, so that means you'd receive 20 grams of protein per serving. Kannon May 17, 2018 at 3:32 pm. day, 2022 Galvanized Media. I have had Jimmy Johns a few times and was disappointed by the quality, but certainly not the speed. ", Grilled onions, peppers, and melty white American cheese. My friends and I sat at our cloth-less, bare brown fold-up table waiting for our den leader to show up with dinner. At the Kearny location, I ordered the Italian with ham, capicola, salami, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, oil, vinegar and oregano on the regular white roll. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. But first, we have one burning sub-related question to answer. } Sometimes you just need something fast to eat, and a good old sub sandwich can fit the bill of being not only quick, but relatively healthy to boot. ), this is a really tasty sub. Jersey Mikes is very good also. One sandwich maker was openly rude and the manager back him and told me not to come back.. Christine, JJ Customer Service agent, took information, assured me they would notify the franchise owner, and that the owner would contact me. I've only been to Jersey Mike's once so far but I liked it a lot. Jimmy Johns is so bout he. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Like freaky. Every chains location is different, but this was based on my own experience. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Next! For more great stories, head to INSIDER's homepage. JImmy Johns is much better. For our ranking of cold subs, we primarily looked at calories, sodium, and fat, with bonus points awarded for protein. I submitted a complaint on Sunday, Feb. 5th We LOVE Jimmy Johns but have never experienced You will be automatically registered on our site. Jersey Mikes! I will never return agian. Related: Pizza Party: Ranking Every Major Pizza Chain From Worst To Best (Sorry Not Sorry). And although Jersey Mikes is more fresh, and tastes better, it is still a sandwich, and it may not be worth it to go out of you way to get one. John Gonzalezon Twitter@michigangonzo, as well asFacebookandInstagram @MichiganGonzo. And now after trying to be cordial, they refuse to help me. Furthermore, Michigan Live said it best when they described Subway's sandwiches as 'always tasting the same.' 6254a4d1642c605c54bf1cab17d50f1e, Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni, So, what is the unhealthiest cold sub of them all? Why? } For example, a Burger King Whopper comes in at a literally whopping 670 calories and 39 grams of fat. So next time you get in the mood for a cold cut, I highly recommend you ditch Jersey Mikes and give Jimmy Johns a try. Lettuce, tomato, mayo, and melty white American cheese. So i worked at jersey mikes not to long ago and one night me and the GM kinda got into it nothing physical or anything We received two soggy and watery tuna sandwiches so soggy we got disgusted and didnt even eat the sandwiches after two Food was wrong. When I got home and unwrapped my sandwich, it was smiling back at me. I can't taste any tea in it whatsoever. This is unfortunate, given that Jersey Mikes is better, but Jimmy Johns is getting more business due to the convenience factor, creating more Jimmy Johns restaurants and less business to Jersey Mikes. The oil and vinegar added a slight tang and was used sparingly. Gonzo: This one was very meaty, I liked the olives, it kind of had a familiar taste to it. I ordered the six-inch Classic Italian sub with ham, Genoa salami, pepperoni, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, oil, vinegar and oregano. Italian: Bread: 6.1 Fillings: 5.8 Toppings: 3.6 Value: 6.4 Overall: 5.4, Firehouses Italian sub, left, and Blimpies Best. We had the "Blimpie Best" which is loaded with ham, salami, capicola, proscuittini, provolone, and then made the "Blimpie Way" with lettuce, tomato, onions, olives, oil, vinegar and oregano. While I had to rip it in half myself and my photo may not look too convincing, it was still the best tasting sub Ive had out of all the chains. Jersey Mike's Review: Best Sandwiches and Subs on Jersey - Thrillist var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-53563316-1&cid=9f51b8f0-a701-49f6-9212-bcc4ea8fc91c&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=814010905760479986'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); I love the sizes of Jersey Mikes too. We tried the Italian, cold. That simple switch may tack on 30 calories, but it's surprisingly worth it for saving about 500 milligrams of sodium while adding 12 grams of proteinwhich is far too much protein for one meal, so definitely split it in half. The thing about Subway is that it tastes exactly like Subway. But I shook my head and just dove in and took a bite. Product or Service Quality. I ordered the same meal at each place: an Italian-style sub sandwich with chips, a cookie, and a drink. It might be a spice lover's classic, but this chicken cheese steak hits all the wrong notes. We had it "Mike's Way" with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, vinegar, oil and spices. Surprisingly, one of the most popular sandwich chains is actually pretty low on the list in terms of flavor and variety. Publix is good for what it is and I appreciate their existence. Amy: Bad ingredient distribution really wrecked this one for me. In this particular article we will give you some of the highlights of Jersey Mikes Blt Sub. At Jersey Mikes, the deli meat and cheese is extremely fresh. The onions were sliced incredibly thin, the lettuce was dark green and crisp, and the tomatoes had no residual refrigerator taste or smell. What a sad sandwich this was. They must be doing something right, despite that unfortunate Jared incident. Moments later, our den leader stormed in carrying a couple of plastic bags from Blimpie as everyone stared at us. A few bites in, it seemed like a solid sandwich. The bread didn't taste very fresh, though, which made the sandwich more dry. A loyalty point program and I'd get a free sub every couple weeks. every day. This chain does get points for its long-running history and a generous serving of vegetables, but that's about it. Jimmy John's, it's only a mile away from my work; to get to the local Jersey Mike's, I'd have to get on Route 1, deal with either a U-Turn, long traffic lights, and the rest of the shopping centers. Jersey Mike's allows for much more customization, and it seems to taste a little fresher than Jimmy John's. I'll still choose Publix deli over anything though. There is the mini, regular, giant, wrap, and tub. Jersey Mikes ended up being much more expensive than I remembered, with a mini original Italian sub being about $6. I'm not really sure what this means, so I'll be doing some hard hitting journalism to find out for you, because that does sound different. Much more for you money, better meats and toppings. Jersey Mike's Subs makes a Sub Above - fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches on fresh baked bread. We all hope that you can actually search about Jersey Mikes Blt Sub here . Needless to say, it was not great. Every sandwich just tastes like mayonnaise. Meet the meats of Michigan's Best sub sandwich. When McDonald's began using the words "sweet tea" to advertise a product it already sold as "iced tea," a person from the deep South implored me to try it, insisting I had never had anything like sweet tea because I had not spent much time down south. in English Literature and foray through digital marketing, her life path was made abundantly clear. I have had Jersey Mike's more than Jimmy John's. Amaral MS, RD, CSO clinical and research dietitian at Cedars Sinai. Here in New Jersey, no one should ever have to rely on any kind of deli sandwich chain. Christiansburg, VA 24073. Subway undoubtedly has this chain beat with its fresh bread and ingredients, but Blimpie is okay if you're looking for a decent sandwich that has similar flavors as the previous chain. Frank's Red Hot Sauce, lettuce, tomato with blue cheese dressing. She says, "It has the most sodium, sugar and saturated fat out of all the sandwiches. document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', function() { The only thing in the sandwich I could really discern was the pepperoni and vinegar. The bread was the weakest part of this sub, but it does come toasted. I would say I prefer Jimmy Johns for the "freaky fast" food. Went on my lunch break, got back to work and tries to call to Hi, my name is Julie McAbee. Hit the lanes at some of the best bowling alleys in Michigan. Jersey Mike's Menu Prices | Cold \u0026 Hot Italian B.M.T. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time. Was told by sorry by employee and that it would only be another 2 seconds. All vegetables are prepped fresh every day. These sandwiches are uniform throughout which ensures maximum flavor and great flavor, and while the bread at Potbelly does leave something to be desired, the ingredient setup just about makes up for that. Tried one once and that was the end of going back there. Great Comment! Press J to jump to the feed. Who puts green peppers and cucumbers on an Italian sub? Why are we so excited? I ate so much of it when my boys were in baseball, I'm just done with it. 4. jrtasoli 1 yr. ago. I will say this, the meats tasted very fresh, but with five cured meats, it was incredibly salty and a little overboard. In fact, getting a veggie sub here might be the best idea. I am a big fan of Firehouse. The heavier ingredients slide out while you're eating since they're stacked closer to the front. I like to be able to discern the different meats and toppings, though, so that each bite is different. But I ventured off in the snow to my nearest location in Mahwah. I used to live a block away from one. Their flavors are good but that's all it is - just good. Jersey Mikes Subs vs Jimmy Johns - Pissed Consumer Amazon.com: Jersey Mikes Gift Card $25. 8. Jersey Mikes is definitely a better place to get a sandwich, but if you are on the run it is more convenient to get Jimmy Johns. The family-owned chain now has 153 locations across New Jersey and New York. Jersey Mike's Subs - The Fake Foodie. It was $8.75. Everyone was giving thanks and eating their sliced turkey breast with all of the fixings. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I smelled it, I poked the bread, I pulled off the top and inspected the tomatoes and lettuce for any discoloration. I have to admit I was skeptical as I unwrapped the sandwich. Amy Shermanon Twitter@amyonthetrail, as well asFacebookandInstagram @amyonthetrail. RELATED: The 7-day diet that melts your belly fat fast. A nice jolt of fresh, hot flavor really perked this plain jane up. We'd recommend leaving off the mayo and grabbing a mini for just 530 calories. Like how do they even make that sandwich that fast? For example, a Burger King Whopper comes in at a literally whopping 670 calories and 39 grams of fat. The subs at any ofour nomineeswould win this contest hands down, sub buns up. And what makes those different from a Jersey Mike's sub? You know from the first bite that it's Subway, that is for sure. 3. yukon_corne1ius 1 yr. ago. This sub is low in calories and uses real sauerkraut made from just cabbage and saltno preservatives! A Turkey and Provolone Sub from Jersey Mikes (E. Kubelka). Full disclosure: I used to work at a Jimmy Johns in Illinois, so Ive witnessed its rise to success and eventual expansion to my home state. They are: We got all of them untoasted, on white bread, topped with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise, oil, and vinegar. The bun is literally loaded with ingredients, and as you can see, excellent distribution throughout. I was pleasantly surprised. Id never been to Firehouse Subs before, but heard good things. Jimmy John sandwiches are vegan. I ordered the Vito with salami, capicola, and provolone with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, white onions, oil, vinegar, oregano and basil. The Number Four is made with two types of meat you'll likely never see on a Subway menu: prosciuttini and cappacuolo, both versions of cured ham. I love how thin and stringy the lettuce was. The bread was pretty good, soft but still retaining a slight chew to it. This sandwich was also very cold, meaning all of the ingredients had probably been sitting there for a while. These might not be the best in the country but they are pretty dang good. While many believe that Subway is the best chain in terms of flavor, they're actually pretty low on the list when it comes to the freshness and flavors that Jersey Mike's is adding to each sub. The lettuce, onions and tomatoes didnt add much to the conversation and felt like the sandwich needed more oil and vinegar to bring it to the next level. Amy:Agreed on the look of this sub, but it had good flavor. Vito: Bread: 7.1 Fillings: 6.6 Toppings: 6.4 Value: 7.0 Overall: 6.7, (from the 5100 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, West New York location). It's pretty amazing how deli meat, cheese, vegetables, and a condiment (or several) can be so magical when combined together between two slices of bread, or, in this case, a sub roll. Not only are 250 of those calories entirely from mayo, but there's also more sodium in the entire sub than you should eat in an entire day. Rights Reserved, I have read and agree to the PissedConsumer. At Jimmy Johns, a sandwich with chips and a drink is around $8, so you definitely get more for your money. You'll be surprised a. However, there are some good reasons for this. Ill be honest here. I almost paid a visit to Balthazar Bakery for a coffee and scone, but I came here for one reason and one reason only: to buy a sub. Not even Publix can top a Firehouse Italian! The potbelly bread was the heartiest of the breads, and tasted very fresh. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); Amy: This was nice and fresh, with lots of veggies. There is a JJs in Monroe on US 165 north of I-20, and the other 2 are located in Shreveport. advice every day. They claim to be unique in "steaming" their meats and cheeses before loading them onto the fresh baked bread. I also ruled against including Potbelly because theres only one Garden State location, and Panera and Charleys Philly Steaks just dont really fit the profile. We put four chains to the test to see which one you should buy. The other benefit of this chain is the speed behind the actual creation of the sandwich, making them one of the faster sandwich chains out there. And to top it all off, the lettuce was a complete afterthought, with just a few strands tucked in the middle. Firehouse Subs is expanding its locations and the signature move for this sandwich shop is using the highest-quality meats and cheeses possible. Taking theses variables to count, if you are looking for a good gluten free sandwich, or fresh off the farm ingredients, Jersey Mikes is definitely has the perfect sandwich for you. Grab some napkins and let's find out. Their secret "juice" is their signature oil and vinegar dressing. Yummy sammiches. There are plenty more unsuspecting foods with more fat than a Big Mac. I was skeptical before even ordering the sandwich and I was not wrong to feel that way. Photos by Chris Gennone, (from the 200 Harrison Avenue, Kearny location). I will try them one day soon, but I'm interested in reading further reviews. This is a well made sub. It's called Mikes Way, which apparently means it's the intended amount for the sandwich, but it's a bummer when you're eating it. Wendy's was best by a slice. Gonzo: Although the bread got really soggy, overall, it was pretty good. Jersey Monthly. Customer service. Everything tasted good, but it was a messy eating process and not every bite had the meat for which Italian sandwiches are famous. By the time I finished paying, my sandwich was already ready. The tomatoes and onions didnt add much here but were obviously a requirement and they didnt disappoint. Don't close your jaw just yet. His friend made a tomato pie. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. For most teenagers, convenience is a huge factor. Its off of a busy main road and a side street with a small amount of parking spots. Overall, Primos is just a quality sub with fresh ingredients. I know everyones got their favorite order, but for the sake of this debate, I stuck with the Italian hoagie. Primo Italian: Bread: 7.0 (wouldve been higher with seeded bread) Fillings: 7.8 Toppings: 7.6 Value: 7.2 Overall: 7.4, Best Bread: Jimmy Johns Best Fillings: Primo Hoagies Best Toppings: Primo Hoagies Best Value: QuickChek Biggest Surprise: QuickChek Biggest Disappointment: Wawa. Plenty of flavor, I wasnt disappointed. More than 2,000 locations open and under development throughout the United States. The chain's flavors are on point and their bread is durable, but not as good as some other chains that bake their own and have a solid, dense layer between all those ingredients and potential condiments. Subs are prepared Mike's Way with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, oil, vinegar and spices. The meat here is not great quality, which is a major blow. Wawas standard white roll is on the tougher side, which I can appreciate, but also requires more chewing and tearing. These subs get "grilled" (their words, not mine) if you want them hot, which means another pass in the oven. The Stickball Special knocks it out of the park when it comes to serving up nearly an entire day's recommended intake of sodium and just over half of the recommended amount of saturated fat you should consume in a day. Honestly i find Jersey Mikes flavor of their meat to be superior. Jimmy John's is good for something quick/easy and tasty, but Jersey Mike's has better quality ingredients and you get more of everything in each bite. I like both. Subway's bread, while tasty and durable when toasted, has been limited to the same flavors for years (with the exception of a new flavor added here and there) and does have a tendency to get soggy with condiments such as oil and vinegar. It not only falls just beneath the 1,000-calorie mark, but it's nearly equivalent to an entire day's worth of sodiumor the equivalent to 14 small orders of McDonald's French fries. The placement of the ingredients was our biggest beef, however. Seeing "California" makes us think of acai bowls and green juicesnot a 910-calorie sub with more fat than Whopper. Post as guest. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); So how can they come in last? Jersey Mike's USA - Authentic Sub Sandwich Franchise Since 1956 A sub by any other name hero, hoagie, grinder is just as delicious. They even cook their roast beef in house. Featuring pepperoni, genoa salami, and pit smoked ham, the sub also has provolone, tomato, lettuce, onion, banana peppers, onions, vinaigrette and a pretty good garlic aioli. It's a thumb thinghomemade cheese sauce for dipping at #watertowerpub in Lexington. The only problem was the Italian seasoning, someone was a little heavy handed with the oregano, which gave this sandwich a bit of a bitter, acrid taste. Jersey Mike's is far better than JJ's in my area. JJ I dont really understand. These subs come lightly toasted, but don't call them a grinder. I go to the location in Dedham Massachusetts, They Are An Amazing Team. Worst Subs on Jersey Mike's Menu. I ordered the Italian B.M.T. They also sell a smaller four-five inch sandwich for $6.29. There wasnt a ton of meat on the sandwich but I wasnt offended. Far higher quality than Subway, but also a few dollars more expensive. And last but not least, we have Primo Hoagies.