It is said in the SMS that the person is dying of cancer. We will make sure that the money goes a long way in helping other people all over the world that are in dare need of financial assistance. Criminals created fake Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts using her credentials. I am being scammed. The Callum Foundation is a special dedication to her late grandson, who she lost when he was one day old, she explained on the show. To increase your chances of winning, you can buy more tickets and pick more numbers. Most online lotteries are run and monitored by lottery organizations, and several now offer the same games offline. I have been playing lottery for over 15 years now and I have not won any good money because of the way my life was, I was having challenges in my financial life I was owning a lot of people around me because of what my wife put me through and dont know what to do, I was confuse and frustrated I didnt know what to do, I was just researching on how I can win lottery when I got so many testimonies from people that Dr Ayoola has helped in the past and they were able to win a good money with the help of this man call Dr Ayoola I was overwhelmed and I contacted him as well for help I was so surprised he got back to me saying he will help me, that was how we started working together he promised me that I will win which I believe because of the way he spoke to me, today Im here to tell the world that Im a living testimony of his good works. Another fake giveaway scam: Good day, I am Lerynne West, 51 years old. This email includes information on how to claim your prize and instructions on how to complete the claim process. That said, most people end up losing money in the lottery, so think carefully before you decide to buy tickets. She played the lottery after moving into her first house. Checking back to her FB page, then scrolling there was a list of people holding cash or a check they supposedly received from her. just received a scam from a Webster ransbury at [email protected] They said I won the lottery and have to send in a fee to collect, Your email address will not be published. We are hoping that you will be able to use this money economy-wise and judiciously over there in your society. I do not want to ask you for your ID as i do not want to leave an impression in your mind that i want to steal your identity). I to was almost scammed by cristy davis Im turning this in to the bbb agency to file a complaint. An interesting thing related to this draw is that the lottery advertised a $750 million jackpot. Lerynne West, 51, of Redfield, Iowa, told Ellen DeGeneres that she used some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. She thought she put the lottery ticket in her purse, but she accidentally left it on the floor of her sisters truck. I had already looked up this scam online. Its a large family, so its good that Lerynne won a ton of money! I texted him back and said I know this is a scam so forget it. She didnt even think about the tickets later until she realized what the winning numbers are. That stopped me in my tracks. Always do your research andtrust onlylegitimate sources. Hi Latisha, my name is Kathy and I got the same scam text. Lottery Winner Donation Scam (2023) - Scam Detector 4 Lerynne West, of Redfield, Iowa, arrives to claim her share of a nearly 536 million. What can I say to you Dr Ayoola for what you have done for me, Im here to say thank you Dr Ayoola, Im a man that love playing Lottery. In addition to email and mail notifications, lottery offices often post a list of local winners or announce them in the media. here is a scam email i just received: I do not know any of these phone numbers nor the people that have them. Due to security concerns I do not want to be in the spotlight. Published They will tell you that you were selected. According to her, the jackpot win will change her life forever. I have had an entire conversation with this person all day. Lerynne West Foundation. Depending on the type of lottery you play, you may have to pay taxes on your winnings, although some states do not so check your state laws to see if you are required to pay taxes. Apart from big wins, numerous other people have won individual prizes while playing Powerball in Iowa. Said this is 1000% legit, just show him the statement. Copyright 2023 Scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Contact: [email protected] for claims. Lerynne west giving money away - AgroSMART I won the Powerball Jackpot of $343.8 million, recently we decided to donate $1,000,000 USD as this years GIVEBACK project to 4 numbers each, we selected through a computer ballot system and numbers were drawn from an exclusive list of cell phone numbers submitted to us by the US TELCO database. Then it describes she has hired people from FedEx to deliver to you this money. In this article, we will show you how the scam works and how to find out if a profile is fake. Route No. Hes claiming to be a lottery winner and is trying to get very personal information from people. In November 2019, Lerynne West, a Des Moines, Iowa resident, won a $343.9 million Powerball lottery jackpot, making her one of the highest-paid single lottery winners in the world. I always thought if I was meant to win it, I was going to win it no matter how many tickets I buy, she told Ellen. I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and i hope this information meet you well as i know you will be curious to know why/how i selected you to receive a cash sum of Two Million US Dollars, our information below is 100% legitimate.I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me. We have decided to donate the sum of Two million usd ($2,000,000.00 usd) each to families and individuals around the world can get a hold of either by email or phone contact. I then AND ONLY then realized. No one won the Powerball jackpot of $768 million. Be Careful everyone! Sacramento, CA 95816, USA Phony Social Media Accounts Posing as Powerball Winner Promise to Give (Email I received below; they new exactly how to grab my attention and make me believe it was a large donation toward my cause). I know its a fraudulent sms as we have already seen in the news. NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE PERMIT FEE IS THAT WE HAVE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUNDS BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO THE BENEFICIARY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING, BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO DO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE MANY PEOPLES LOOSING THEIR FUNDS. 2 May 2022 By Redfield Iowa, single mother of three and the latest Winner of around $ 350 million in Powerball Lottery, your email was randomly selected upon my request that you will receive a donation of 1,000,000,00 USD,due to the pandemic round the world i have to give back to the society especially to individuals affected by this lockdown, however you can read the article below to see my post on cnn when i admitted to give back donations to the society,https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball- winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.htmlPlease send your full name, your age, your Address (city, state, and country) and your mobile number. Additionally, all online operators must meet strict government requirements to ensure fairness. In November 2019, Lerynne West, a Des Moines, Iowa resident, won a $343.9 million Powerball lottery jackpot, making her one of the highest-paid single lottery winners in the world. 2. Mine happens to say when $30,000 after I pay $100 for a gift card. My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. If you really are intolooking for ways to earnmoney or rewards online or from social media, you can joinSwagbucks.com, which is the worlds largest free online rewards program. It is a lottery portal website, which offers information and resources related to lotteries and lottery services from around the world. The person text me from this number 713-966-9688. Don't be fooled: Iowa's biggest lottery winner isn't handing out cash Help people! Wests win was the eighth largest Powerball jackpot ever. It is a trustworthy powerful privacy tool that requests your data removal from almost a hundred brokers on your behalf. She asked for my phone number which i reluctantly gave. They are telling me they want to donate a large sum of money to me and Im curious if its a scam or not?? How did they have them? What Did Lerynne West Say After Winning the Lottery? As for the instruction given to Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America from Powerball Lottery CEO Mr. Matt Strawn and US Government authorities, Your donation payment of US$49Million will be wire transfer directly to your personal bank account in your country within 48 hours once you comply with our directive by reconfirm your personal bank information listed below. There have been reports of people receiving messages from fake accounts claiming to be associated with Instagram or offering giveaways, but it is important to remember that these are scams and should be ignored. date: Oct 29, 2020, 12:16 PM. The first is by email on the day of the drawing using the email address provided to the lottery when you purchased your ticket. I would love to know if its a legit thing. Also, my befriender says they live in NY. Hello,I hope this email find you well.I am Barrister CXXXXX, Banking & Finance Lawyer at XXXXX Firm, Turkey.A client of mine is looking to investing his family asset $47.5M oversea into a profitable business project over a period of 10 years. For us to facilitate the funds disbursement process of this gift which we have given solemnly to you, kindly indicate your acceptance by forwarding the under listed information as proof of identity in compliance with the payout bank request for payment. 4. she didnt seem to get it, then she sent me a text saying 1500.00 to send the cash overnight, then 1000.00 for 3 night delivery 500.00 for 7 day delivery, i said im not payong anything send it in the mail and ill give you the 1 dollar stamp. Online lotteries also provide a secure gaming environment, with the assurance that all payments and confirmations go through a reputable third-party provider. I'm using this time to give out 20 people $50,000,00 to each USA citizen I randomly picked. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'remodelormove_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_18',164,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');It is difficult to ascertain whether a lottery winner on Instagram is real because there is not enough information available to verify their claims. I am Mrs. Lerynne West the current winner of $343.9 million in powerball lottery on October 27, 2018 drawing, Im donating to 5 random individuals and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. Age: On The Ellen Show, West debuted The Callum Foundations first donation: $500,000 committed to the Travis Mill Foundation, a rehabilitation center to support veterans and their families. kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000. email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth If you know of or encounter a scam, this is the place to let people know about it. mailed-by: gmail.com Have a good day; I'm Lerynne West, I am a 51 years old from Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of approximately $ 350 million in the Power ball lottery, I won the lottery on November 5, 2018 and I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your She searched the entire home and only then remembered when they bought the tickets. CITY = COTONOU After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $650,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support Five (5) lucky people and Five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world. Beware!!! This letter will provide instructions on how to claim the prize. Lerynne admits things werent easy. com or https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ website Drayoolatemple. Your Name:Address:Profession: Reference Code: Age: Email: To:Anthony Seepe | AttorneyDirector LLB (UP)Pacific-West Consults Not falling for it. Phony Social Media Accounts Posing as Powerball Winner Promise to Give Money to New Followers DES MOINES, Iowa - If you've recently followed Lerynne West on Facebook or Twitter with the hopes of getting a piece of her recent Powerball winnings, that likely isn't going to happen. 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. What stopped me was, WhatsApp asking you to allow them to have access to your contacts. The first one, the texh support, is, Let's look at what ChatGPT is, the most notorious ChatGPT scams, the pros and cons, Here is a powerful guide on how to efficiently block every harmful website on the, How To Be Notified When Your Personal Info Is Leaked Online Here is how to, Here are the most effective ways to protect yourself from phishing. Watch the video below to see a different variation of the Lottery Winner Scam exposed: Potential victims are taking this to social media, exposing the scammers. Although, she didnt take good care of the tickets, which could backfire and leave her without the money. WATCH ME HERE: Here is the content: Mr Harold Diamond ([email protected]), [email protected] mailed-by: faceinboxer.com.br. The reason for picking that name was that Lerynne had another grandson, but he passed away after being born prematurely. #scam #fake pic.twitter.com/aHa60Nx0xy. WNEP-TV - SCAM ALERT: If you've recently followed Lerynne - Facebook Click on the button below to tryTrend Micro Checkfor free now: Always check before your next move.If you thinkTrend Micro Checkis helpful, please share to protect your family and friends! Million Congratulations You Have Randomly Picked To Win $100,000.00 Im Donating To 100 Random Individuals, If You Get This Message Then Your Number Was Selected After A Spin Ball, Here Is The Number Of The Agent J OTIZ In Charge (608) 801-0626 Text Him With your claimant code ID70 For Confirmation And Claiming Of Your Winnings If You Are Not Interested Ignored This Message Thanks. Email:: [email protected] Be aware of scams like this, and never click on links or information included in the text messages. It might be a SCAM!Scammers pretend to be anyone like businessmen or women who have won the lottery, falsely claiming that they are giving away money in the name of charity or asking you to help them invest with a huge amount of wealth. I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Re:Donation Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds each to Lerynne West Foundation | Facebook I'm Lerynne West the Lottery winner of $343,900,000 USD. I am Mr. Malcolm F. Hotchkiss, Chief Operating Officer at Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America, Thank you for quick reply. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. I refused. Website: http://www.goldenpacificbank.com Saying, she won a lottery of 310.5mil. By Redfield Iowa, single mother of three and the latest Winner of around $ 350 million in Powerball Lottery, your "email" was randomly selected upon my request that you will receive a donation of 1,000,000,00 USD,due to the pandemic round the world i have to give back to the society especially to individuals affected by . I texted him back and asked him how I won since I didnt play the lottery and I only signed up with KY lottery but never actually played. WNEP-TV - SCAM ALERT: If you've recently followed Lerynne | Facebook The Powerball jackpot is now estimated to be over $900 million for the upcoming drawing on Wednesday, July 31st. Best Wishes*9, I got the same text except from [email protected] and then different numbers. The individual that is impersonating Dave Johnson is also using a cell phone number 1 (619) 404-1253. Robert Bailey funds to your operational bank account in your POWERBALL OFFICIAL 2020 WINNINGS Email Scam I received this text today which Im sure is a scam. Julie Leah knows nothing about this, and her residence is in Michigan. This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. West immediately revealed to the reporters in the press conference she intends to support her family with the money won. Her foundation is dedicated to helping with education, hunger, poverty, and veteran affairs. If you have purchased a lottery ticket, you will have to check the results yourself to see if you have won. You get paid by doing things online which you might do anyway, such as searching the web, discover products, take surveys, watch videos or play games. CONSUMER FIRST ALERT: Scammers using local Powerball winners to - WBAY The. The sad event had occurred in April, several months before West won the jackpot. I have just received a scam text message about a lottery winner who wants to give me $200,000 and I need to call the agent and then give him my phone number. The text message reads: Crooks use not only 6/49 or Powerball millionaires, but also Publishers Clearing House winners, as well. I find it very odd that I have to pay a red cent to receive a gift? Heres the exact text I got. To date, she has given away more than $10 million to a variety of causes, including providing scholarships to four local schools, supporting local food pantries, contributing to programs that support domestic violence victims, and distributing various grants to benefit animal shelters, arts and cultural nonprofits, and other charitable organizations. This LOOKS like a scam to me. Please forward your message of acceptance to: Your email address will not be published. You are given a number to dial from these apps. I am nervous and do not know what to do now. Lerynne West - Callum Foundation - [email protected] We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to God almighty. My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, the mega jackpot winner of $344.6 million on June 01, 2019. Is Lerynne West giving money? - remodelormove.com At first I wasnt sure if it was real so I decided to check it out by acting like I was falling for it. A Warner Bros. Scammers will promise you money or a share of her lottery earnings in exchange for some cash now or so. Watch us on this link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VtqEHT72io&t=51s this is the text number of the agent Mr David Smith in charge +1 (401) 293-0343 right now with your winnings code (GHHY734737HD) for confirmation and delivery of your winnings, Yep I just received a Instagram saying same thing I usually go look see how many followers ect they have than follow back if they look ligit.i took the bait and than thought wow this is real..whats sad is like myself many struggle financially and need funds help but are to scared to ask for help or have no help even if they ask so when this happens you feel God answered your prayers to only realize it just another scammer I hope we all can learn and help others and these scammers go away get a real life bless it be all sending love, Dave from Brooklyn New York is back its July 2022 and I just got an email him trying to send me $30,000. I immediately went to her page, and it verifies her winnings. Before taxes, West took home a lump sum payment of $198 million. To verify my winnings please see my YouTube. Again, if someone is giving anyone something, why is there ANY need to pay for it????? Mobile No: The annuity can also be taken in a lump sum payment, which is the estimated cash value of all the payments made in the annuity. She had been working in an insurance company, and she didnt have something people consider a high income. Yes, Iowa has had a few success stories when it comes to Powerball. Watch the video below to see how you can easily identify if the profile contacting you on social is fake (you can apply to all, not just Facebook). On January 5th, 2018, somebody from Iowa won a jackpot of $343.9 million. Good News,This is Mr&Mrs.Tammy and Cliff Webster the power ball winner of $316.3 million jackpot in Wisconsin jan 5/2022 Congratulations you have randomly picked to win $150,000USD to each USA citizens Me and my wife donating to 50 random individuals if you get this message then your name was selected after a spin ball. 1. Bag Black Blue Clothes Fashion Hub Jean Shirt Skirt Sports Sweater Winter. She had her SO called financial advisor Jeff text me from number 336-496-1649. I am posting here just to inform you & the government, so that necessary steps can be taken against this sms sender. In both cases, the winner should always be verified prior to awarding the prize. WoW, this single mum of 3 kids wants to give me $1 million - reddit Hi ~ I received a text from "Zhang, Runzhou" [email protected] today, Sept. 16, 2015 at 2:32 AM; Subject: Good News. The lottery winner from Iowa is not handing out her winnings to strangers despite what some social media users are. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsel with my pastor who advised to donate 10% of our lottery winnings to people as a tithe and thanksgiving. I intend to use the winning funds to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. According to arrangement i sign with Mr. John Peck, The Director of Heritage Bank he will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$10.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card or bank to bank wire Transaction. As expected, the publics interest in the new jackpot winner Lerynne West was high. So, if you come across someone claiming to represent this lottery winner, its most likely that you encountered a scam. However, if its a bit too late and your personal information is leaked online, we have good news. He even has others working with him saying this is legit. +17072040191 | Phone Fraud | 1 comment - Scamwatcher Bank Name: She mentioned that her dad was a Vietnam veteran, and her mom focused on staying at home and raising the children. It was an easy thing to find because lottery winners are featured in the news with their success stories (you know those pictures with 6/49 millionaires holding checks, right?). 16-51-46 Wahl Richard Wahl recently moved to New Jersey from Michigan and has Before taxes, West took home a lump sum payment of $198 million. That was an obvious statement, but West also revealed more details on what she plans to do with the money. While winning the lottery is a rare event, there have been individuals and organizations that have won large prizes and gone on to give back or donate their winnings in some way. Contact via email to: [email protected] for more details. The agent name stated by Laura Spears was Jenkins Clifton and I was supposed to text him my full name and lottery code number. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the West bought her jackpot-winning ticket at a Caseys General Store in Redfield after recently moving into the Dallas County city. A winner from arizona lottery won 320 million and was going to give 10 people a part of a $2,000000 payout to these indiviuals as a kind jesture to man kind yeah right, currently being baited with lottery winner wanting to pay off debt, including mtg. West didnt pick the number herself, and didnt immediately realize she was one of the two Powerball winners. Greetings to you and your family, I hope our message finds you in perfect health condition. Is It Legal to Buy Lottery Tickets Online. The third-party provider will provide details on how payments are processed and tickets are secured. They have also lived in Adel, IA and Wallingford, IA. And for more information please call +1-916-583-6879 or email us at: [email protected]. No. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation. If you win a lottery prize, the lottery will generally inform you by mail, as most lottery prizes require a claim form to be filled out. She revealed that she detassled and walked beans to purchase school clothes.