- Lynn commented - I perfectly know what I'm talking about. Lynn: Sorry bro, I got Football practice and then Basketball practice, see you later tonight. Lynn: >annoyed, to Lincoln< Will you please not bring up the mean/nice sister trope? Lincoln: Yeah, I wish she was promoted to a middle school teacher, so I can have her again. You are my substitute? And yes, I approve of the story "What Are They Reacting To?" (Ms. Merdich gave Lincoln a hug and Lincoln hugs her back, they both release thier hug and Ms. Merdich gave their grades to to other students, it then cuts to Ms. Merdich and Rob Paulsen on Ms. Merdich's shoulder as she packs up her belongings). Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. You just went too far in self-defense. Ms. Merdich: No worries class, I'll still be here on Friday, we will surprise Mr. Bolhofner on how good you have been for me, and for making your game, now before we get started, has everyone added backgrounds, music and sounds to their game? - Lana asked and looked at Lynn - I see you do, now it's my turn. Mr. Grouse: >annoyed< I don't care, now get along home boys! Lola: Well, I had this dream where I was a princess of the marshmallow kingdom, when all of a sudden, a black yucky blob monster started to poison the air and turn my marshmallows into mud, I woke up scared, please Linky, Lori's not here, and I need somebody to keep me safe. Ms. Merdich: Look mate, no offesne but you are compltley intimidating to your students, it's no wonder everyone hates you. - That's a scent of fear. Lori: The Heisei Godzilla? - 8/10 "Class of 3000" - 8/10 "Making Fiends" - 8/10 "James Bond Jr." - 7.5/10 "Time Squad" - 7.5/10 "Krypto The Superdog" - 7.5/10 "Ozzy and Drix" - 7.5/10 "Storm Hawks" - 7.5/10 "Static Shock" - 7.5/10 "Mr. Bogus" - 7.5/10 "Phantom Investigators - 7.5/10 "Ruby Gloom" - 7.5/10 "Skunk Fu!" (UPDATE) - Unless you guys have something to actually say about the story or my writing, please stop whining about it just because "its just another No Such Luck fic". (It then cuts to the lunchroom where all of Lincoln's friends were shocked in a surprising way). (To answer Lincoln's question, a three headed version of Chandler appears, he has the same body as King Ghidorah as he lands near Godzilla Lori). Ms. Merdich: Next, we move on to the next step, genre, you need to describe what game is it, for example, the Crash Bandicoot games are a platformer series, while some do have racing and party at times, others like Call Of Duty and FortNite are shooter games, you need to add in a genre, they are worth about sixty percent of your grade. Lincoln: >to audience< Some things never change, but I don't want to get on Lynn's bad side like Chandler did. I mean, they were a pretty big animation company, especially during the 1990's. Ms. Merdich: G'day class, I'm your new substitute teacher, Ms. Merdich, and this is my fine feathered friend, Rob Paulsen, you know, after the cartoon voice actor. "I got some news I heard this morning, that could affect you," Lori said. Today's show was requested by NineLivesCaveCat, someone whom I've known for quite a while on this site. Carol: Thanks so much for returning this, I got a lot of schoolwork to finish up. Lincoln: and now ladies and gentlemen, the moment we all have been waiting forI would like to thank the people who supported me on this project, Clyde, Stella, Liam, Zach, Rusty, Mr. Grouse and Lori even if she's not here to withness it, all of you want what's best for me, and I myself can clearly see myself as a future game designer where I can help make videogames for future generations, and now ladies and genntlemen, I'm going to show you, the game that I've been constructing since I got a substitute, it was originally going to be an Ace Savvy or A.R.G.G.H. You both must fix what's broken and forgive each other. After she defeated him, tears appeared in his eyes. Lincoln walked downstairs, not paying attention, heck not even noticing when Lynn pantsed him and him walking out of his pants. (Lincoln was getting dizzier and dizzier by the moment, until he screamed at the top of his lungs, he then wakes up into reality, he looks around and knows that he is safe in his room and looks at the picture of his sisters, a tear sheds in his eye knowing that Lori isn't here to comfort him right now, he decides not to intrude into any of his sisters rooms, because he didn't felt like sharing a room with a sibling, like the last time he did with Lynn and Lucy, he then hugs Bun bun and went back to sleep, unknown to him, a door was open and someone climbed into bed with him, the next morning Lincoln woke up and noticed that Leni was sleeping next to him). Ms. Merdich: Ah, Fair Dinkum mate, not many people in Australia is big on Godzilla than in America or Japan, but that seems to interest me, because you know I like all things Bird or Reptile alike, but Mammals? Ms. Merdich: Now the last thing you need to do is to add sound, background and music, I would highly recommand you add Media fire to the file and add some sounds to make your characters make noises, oh and don't forget to add music, it's very important that you do so, oh and don't forget to test out your game when you are done. That caused Lincoln fell on ground. Chandler Ghidorah:> to Godzilla Lori, middle head< Hey, that's not fair, >to Mothra Leni, right head< You will pay for this! - Lincoln explained with tears of desperation - I wounded Lynn severely and I feel sorry for this. - Enjoy your healing. Ms. Merdich: Your final step in making the game is programming your game, to do this you need to go to this website. Lincoln: She's a fan of videogames and told us that you get to create your own videogame as a special school assignment, how cool is that? Lynn Sr.: >to Lori< You know what, you're right honey, it's time you should be getting on the road, just, have a good time kiddo. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Ronnie Anne Santiago: It's fine, just giving you comfortable in case you have trouble of sleeping. (Lincoln gets out of bed, then gets his clothes on. Zach: Are you starting to miss Mrs. Johnson? Rita: A Godzilla game on a computer? Rob Paulsen: >squawk< Well done Lincoln, well done. Digi Stella: We'll hang out some other time! Mr. Bolhofner: >to Chandler< MCANN. (It starts with a black screen with the narrator reading the words on the screen) Narrator: >reads< "Previously on The Loud House" Ronnie Anne: My familia's got COVID and my Mom and Bobby are staying here for the week until my familia feels better. Lincoln: >in thought< I think I should start by adding the big five Godzilla monsters with Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, King Ghidorah and MechaGodzilla, but what about the other three? Lincoln: Thank you Ms. Merdich oh thank you, you simply are the best substitue teacher ever. Clyde: Yeah, I only got one more to go and N. Tropy is mine. - Lola asked - How did you do this? The idea of this is that as an example of how weird Lori's relation with Bobby is, Lincoln tells Lori that Bobby will take off one of her shoes to feel her foot while making out, yet Lori doesn't even notices. Robotic Voice: Actually, it's three against two! - I have a salve for bruises in my bag. (pretty soon all of the girls left the table as they all got board with Luan's bad puns). - answered Lincoln with a tired tone. Despite my good intentionsI became what I tried to protect you from, a bully. The Loud parents and Sisters gain powers from one of Lisa's experiments blowing up, Lincoln was away on a trip with Clyde, so while his family became heroes like many ot. (Lori then hugs Lincoln, then she looks at the clock it was Five in the evening, and this means that it was almost time for Lori to go back to college). Stella: Hey Lincoln, what's with the smile! (Lincoln takes up everyone else's tests and when he got to Chandler's desk, Chandler immediately trips on Lincoln, Lincoln falls and the test papers fly everywhere, luckily Rob Paulsen was able to collect them and gave them to Ms. Merdich). I wrote the story because Lynn bullying Lincoln in the show is painful for me to watch. Luna: You have an idea of a music themed game? Ms. Merdich: >annoyed, to Chandler< Chandler, How dare you, you can't seem to get out of the disipline now can you? "See don't dwell on the fact of him retiring, embrace on the good times," Lori said. Afterwards, Lincoln jumps outside the window, onto a tree, and slides to the ground. Rusty: Wow, a substitute from Australia, you had good luck didn't you? I don't want you to suffer this. - Morphine?! What would you do? Each episode features a different tale based on myths and urban, Hey everyone! (Lincoln and his friends high fived each other, it then cuts to Lincoln and his flash drive at Clyde's with all of his friends as they all started to work on Lincoln's game, Stella worked on the background for levels, while Rusty helped Lincoln download media fire on his laptop, he tried to find some Godzilla sounds or music, but he was in luck, he found a bunch of Godzilla and other kaiju roars, he downloaded some of them and inserted them to his characters on his files, he gave them a test and he was happy that he got them working on the right moment at the time they roar, meanwhile Stella was working on at least eight levels for the design on the backgrounds, she listed them down as "Tokyo", "Kyoto", "Osaka", "Nagoya", "Hiroshima", "Nagasaki", "Fukuoka" and "Yokohama", she started working on the key architecture on each city specifically like the Tokyo tower and Osaka castle, Lincoln also downloaded some key music for each monster to have it's own unique theme song such as Godzilla's theme and Mothra's theme, all day long they continued to work on Lincoln's game, until it was past sundown and the five other friends left Clyde's for the night, Lincoln got home and noticed that no one was at the TV, so he took the opportunity to finish up the rest of "The Return of Godzilla" on DVD, then he wanted to watch his Blu-ray copy of "Godzilla vs. Biollante", but this time, he didn't get pushed off or interrupted by his sisters, he was happy to watch his movies to get the inspiration on his game, the next day, Lincoln and his friends have just visited the library to scan these background levels for his game, Stella even added some helicopters and tanks so this way the game wouldn't be much easier to do as the military will be the enemies for the game, not just the monsters, once the scanning was completed, Lincoln then colors the background levels and the military vehicles as well, he then added them to the file as well, Lincoln even copied at least four more at a certain time from Dawn, Day, Dusk and Night for natural lighting, for the night time arenas he added lights for the cities to make them more accurate, once they were all done with Lincoln's game, he saved them in seperate files onto his flash drive they all decided to play Crash Nitro fueled on Clyde's PS4, Lincoln was out on front, with Clyde at second, the race was going wild and Lincoln has won the race as Crash with Clyde as Cortex in second place, the six friends high fived each other as they all worked together on the game, the next step will be the hardest one yet, and the friends need to learn how to work together on this project, two days later, Ms. Merdich has got some amazing news to tell the class). Lori: Okay Lincoln, let's get started, first, I'll give you some paper, >gives Lincoln some paper< then I'll give you a pencil, >gives Lincoln a pencil< and you are good to go, oh and I almost forgot. Zach: I guarantee that you'll be the best videogame maker. Lincoln: >to Stella< Come on, you helped me with the background and the military vehicles before have you? "Kind of, why did he retired Lori," Lincoln asked. - Don't come any closer, monster! Lana didn't compare herself to any character of the anime but she felt pity for Zuko. Godzilla Lori: Consider yourself lucky that I didn't stomp on you or otherwise, you would be dead. Boy #1: Yeah, I hate to see Mr. Bolhofner again. T-Rated (bloodless violence, heavy wounds, mild threats). Chandler: Where did you exactly come from? I added Lana because I didn't want Lincoln to be alone with his problem. Zach: But we don't know much about programming just yet. - Of course I would involve but good I didn't have to as all the problems were solved by yourselves. Ms. Merdich: >to Riley< Good job, now let's multiply by nine and what do we have altogether? - Luna commented rubbing Lynn - You shall know your strength. -No, no! Also, nothing nothing against Clyde, but I'm glad to see Lincoln and Lori bonding without him. "Though I had a nightmare where you told me the host of Arggh retired.". Lincoln: Wow, that's cool, I wonder who your next opponent is? Ms. Merdich: Well class, I'm impressed with most of your games, but I want to cut to the chase here, the only game I was disappointed with the most isChandler's Ace Savvy fan-made game, >to Chandler< I'm sorry mate, but that's a "D-" for you. Lincoln let out another sigh. - Mine as well. Guest 2 - Old anger coming back after being lied to. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Ms. Merdich: >rolling eyes< Just what we need, another superhero freak, no offense mate, but I'm not that crazy about superheroes. Ms. Merdich: Sorry 'bout that mate, that's Aussie slang for little lady. Lori: >read's list< Let's see here, "Godzilla", "Angurius", "Rodan", "Mothra", "King Ghidorah", "Hedorah", "Gigan" and "MechaGodzilla", >to Lincoln< Good list, glad you added Toho's big five Kaiju. - Oh, the salve is so cold. Luna: I agree, didn't you see Lori the last time you help her with her ghost problem? Lincoln: >in thought< I think I should add Anguirus, Hedorah and Gigan, those are my choices for the last three characters. - We won't be victims anymore. Lincoln: >giggles< Haha, got you back big sis, I'll have Hawaiian for my half. I like that, now, study the picture carefully, and then you can draw it, simple as that. Hello everyone it's me, MuppetSpot. Liam: I don't know about you Lincoln, but how long is that project due? - It will be better. Lincoln Loud, a 12 year old boy starting middle school starts to experience weird things in his day, his body strength is much different then it was a week ago, he's hearing voices around him when their's no-one near him and not only that, his dreams are getting much weirder, like he's seeing people he's never met before, how weird. Lincoln: For a while, her name is Ms. Merdich, she's from Australia, Mr. Bolhofner is on a family trip to Kenya for a while. I hardly found Trustworthy to be the worst of Yoshi's fics. Ms. Merdich: >to Lincoln< Lincoln, will you present us your character sprites and their animation? Lori: >to Lincoln< Not so fast Lincoln, I'll have to cut you a half, so you can have one half of your burger for lunch and your other half for lunch. Lynn Sr.: >to Lincoln< So son, how is your project getting along? Chandler: I got a good idea for a game, I'm going to makeAce Savvy! Luna: >to Lincoln< Yeah dude, you did a great job with your game,. Lori: Now then, let's get busy with the drawings, first you need body parts of the creatures you need to draw, be sure to add the head, jaw, neck, arm, hand, leg, feet, tail, torso, waist and sometimes the wings, so first, pick a picture that you like from your phone. (Principal Ramirez approached Ms. Merdich). Ms. Merdich: >to Riley< Good on ye mate, >to class< now if I multiply six point nine by eight point seven, what would be my total rating? Ms. Merdich: >to Riley< Bonzer, that's sounds like a good idea, >points to another student< What about you young man? That sounds like fun. Now I can be your teacher for the entire semester. Fanfiction: Lincoln's Farewell - The Loud House Encyclopedia Rusty: Wow, it's a good thing I don't have the Hoff, otherwise, I would have gotten a bad school year. Lori: Well, I think we should get some Macaroni and Spinach pizza with Brussel sprouts. Mr. Bolhofner: >annoyed< Alright, which one of you twerps is responsible for breaking the wind during class time? Lincoln stirs awake from his bout of unconsciousness to the full realization that he was back at the hospital. - Lynn explained standing in pain - The bullies in middle school attack without warning and they are beasts compare to the ones in elementary school. Rita and Lynn Loud Sr have 5 daughters. (It then cuts to the classroom where Lincoln was asking a question about his project). Loud House Fanfiction - Lincoln's Birth - DeviantArt Lola: I would rather play Lincoln's game then listen to your jokes anyday. Fanfiction Warning: This story contains content not suitable for children. Lola: >scared< Linky? (All of Lincoln's classmates then went to the new classroom and noticed that it was nice, cool and clean, each of the student's found their seat and the all sat comfortably, then out of no-where a Cockatoo flies in the classroom), Cockatoo: >Squawk< Welcome to class mates, welcome to class mates >squawk<, (Then a young Australian teacher possibly about no more then Twenty-Five pops in the classroom). Lori: >interrupts Lincoln< No, don't apologize, I'm not mad at you, I'm just annoyed, you wanted something, I'll get it for you, no big deal. Only ones who accomplish anything will be accidental witnesses, they'll accomplish your mutual lose as an amusement. "Lori, what happened and where's my pants," Lincoln said. So I am coming home for the weekend, Luna says she got band practice for the weekend so she can play for the talent show so she won't be able to help you, and I did tell Mom that I was coming home to get you and help you with your project, oh and I did tell Mom to take our dad and siblings over to Aunt Ruth's for the weekend as well because you know how Dad is with me coming back home, and it's total chaos with so many sisters climbing up to me. Luna: I'll go first, I hadband practice and I thought we were going to have a great time, and we have practiced all day and we are getting better and ready for the battle of the bands. Today, I'm looking at a show requested by MBCMechachu. "Oh boy I can't wait until the next episode," Lincoln said out loud. (Vanzilla pulled up along with Leni, Luna and Luan, Lincoln climbed on and rode shotgun, Taylor and Lincoln waved goodbye to each other, back at The Loud House, Lincoln was getting his hair combed and got his teeth brushed, Lola was concerned and confused by the way Lincoln was getting himself ready) Lincoln: You were nice to me before, Why do you want to be back to being a meaner sister to me again? Bohofner MechaGodzilla: >to Lincoln< Loud >beep beep< You deserve to be in lunch for attacking your teacher. Ms. Merdich: And we have our answer, so what is nine times twenty one? Loudsmith. - I did it because you made me! (After Ms. Merdich writes Chandler's name on the board, she then begins the lesson). How much do you hurt me? Lincoln: >gets an idea< I think I know who can help us with programming Clyde! Lori: Guys, don't get carried away, I know you guys needed a hug from me, but I don't have time for this, plus, we don't need to make this story over-sappy. I think I have an itchy trigger finger that needs to be fixed. ben suarez bread / joseph wiley kim burrell / loud house fanfiction lincoln loses his memory. Chandler head: Well, well, well, if it isn't Lincoln Lame. - Lincoln put scissors back on its place - If you told me, this whole situation would never happen. ??? Ms. Merdich: Spit it out mate, we ain't got time for this! She closed door loudly, what took Lola's attention and angry glare. Ms. Merdich: >to Rob Paulson< Thank you Mr. Paulson >to Chandler< I've already warned you yesterday, now, you are on the discipline list, and like I said, if you get three strikes, you will be sent to the principal's office, >to class< and that goes for the rest of you. Clyde: You are so lucky, I wish we had that teacher. Liam: That's totally different, we only helped you get the arenas ready for you. Lana went up the stairs leaving Lincoln alone to deal with Lynn. Sorry, I'm not much of a fan, though I did love the movie. Luan: >to Lucy< Sorry about that, I'm starting to lose my idea of new jokes recently. Lincolnloud Stories - Wattpad - Lynn asked angry - Did you intend to do anything? (Lincoln and his classmates learned all about the history of China, all day long he kept reading his text book and started taking notes, then it goes to near the end of the school day where Ms. Merdich was finished reading a few chapters of "Hatchet", she then puts the book down). (Lincoln gives Lori a list of the characters he's going to add to his game, then she looks at it). When he stood up she stroke him again. "Here's Bun Bun.". Stella: Yeah, I can tell, he's one of those flying monsters right? - Lola explained. Lincoln's Sad Day | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom "Sometimes people retire for one reason or another but, you did see his final episode and enjoyed it right," Lori said. - Lincoln said - Luna, please rub us with this. - Lynn screamed in fear - What did I do to you? - Why not? After years of abuse from his family Lincoln finally snapped and goes on a crime spree. (Luna left a tear in her eye as she was proud of him). They are alright. (Lincoln and the three other dream monsters were amazed that it was a robotic version of Mr. Bolhofner as MechaGodzilla). (A mouse then touches Lincoln as he gets digitized into a computer world where he sees digitized versions of his friends). You reconciled by yourselves in the hard but instructive way. (The game pulls up and the intro fires up, it was called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked", Lincoln and the rest of the class were amazed with it as they all looked excited, they couldn't wait to make their own game, the game stopped and Ms. Merdich removed the flash drive from the computer). - Lincoln explained - I am noheartlessmonster. "Cute hearts by the way.". (The entire class points at Lincoln and Lincoln was embarrassed about it, Mr. Bolhofner then turns to Lincoln in anger). Awesome story. Stella: I'm a good artist, I could do the backgrounds for each level. Luna took tube of the salve and rubbed bruised bodies of all her 4 siblings with it. She kept punching and kicking him like a training mannequin. - Lincoln said, relaxed - This is the positive effect of having your own room: peace and quiet. (Lori dashed out of the house, only to come back with a used scanner machine). (Lynn was heartbroken on the inside that without her aggressiveness, she no longer had the instinct to step in and abuse Lincoln for what he said about her because she kept her promise, she sat down by the dining room table in depression, her father just stepped in noticing that something was wrong with Lynn, he sat next to her) Leni: It's okay baby bro, at least I was here to rescue you, >confused< Wait, what's a computer virus? Ms. Merdich: Okay class, put down your pencils, >to Lincoln< Lincoln, be a good sport and take up all of the test papers for me. (The girls then rushed back to the table as they hear the word "dessert", this is when the girls started talking to each other again, it then cuts to Lincoln where he now puts his flash game into his drawer right after dinner, he then turns to the audience).