My old one didn't have a digital screen, so I'm definitely enjoying that new feature. "The E65S model represents the forward-looking design aspects of our Next Generation of equipment," Mahlknig USA Vice President of Marketing . At Majesty Coffee, you can purchase the PEAK in either Black or White options for $2,375 or the E65S in Black for $2,200. Though these hoppers are a little different in size, they're both capable of supporting busy shops. Waited months to get this roaster only to receive a defective one. The Mahlkonig Peak allows you to program doses in .01-second increments, granting the highest possible level of accuracy. Haven't used it long enough to see the life span of this roaster, but it does a great job. Attempted to get the issue resolved within Majesty Coffee, but they transferred me to the manufacturer (Gene). And all of this technology is controlled via a bright . It stands at a sturdy 42.5 cm, with a modest width of 19 cm. Inside, heating and cooling units work together to stabilize the temperature. Baristas can adjust dosages, select barista modes, and lock grinder settings in for ease of use all day long. Ceado is $1,700 and the Mahlknig is $2,200. This is because different coffees are obviously going to fill the portafilter differently each time. So to help ensure you have a strong start, youll want to choose an espresso grinder that complements your business. With that in mind, its true that there are still reasons why you might choose one over the other for specific settings. Have you ever tried to work in the dark? Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Volumetric Espresso Machine, Baratza Forte AP Coffee & Espresso Grinder FORTE, PuqPress Q2 58mm Automatic Tamper Coffee/Espresso, Mazzer Mini E Type A Doserless Grinder 2831. are two grinders that are ideal for supporting medium to large businesses. Those who enjoy sweeter drinks will like the tastes accentuated by flat burrs. Love it, except for the smoke. For fast-paced settings where you have the grinder going nonstop all day long, this is a big advantage. Prompt accurate service by knowledgeable people!!! Then youll need a grinder that can withstand the pressure without overheating. Music to any espresso fans ears. As many of you know, the best crema is only produced from beans that are freshly ground. By grinding right into the portafilter, you can promote balanced extraction that leads to a more well-rounded flavor. When you position the portafilter in these grinders, they can hold the portafilter in place and automatically grind per programming. This allows you to change up the times for dosing whenever you need, granting you the freedom to experiment. Thank you Tim! If you need a grinder for a busy cafe environment, hands-free grinding is a particularly nice feature to promote better work flow. Quick Mill Silvano Evo Espresso Machine 04005-A-EVO. Its grind adjustment is nearly infinite and will be a welcome feature for experienced baristas. This is a peak feature for the highly experimental brewer, as well as high-volume work settings. It would have no problem carrying employees through those busy pre-work rushes in the morning. Its easy to use, built to last, and comes with a few extra perks to ensure it stays on your shelf for years. Mahlkonig E65S GbW Coffee Grinder Mesin Giling Kopi not Mazzer. . You'll find that the deeper notes of the espresso are accentuated and the subtle nuances are nicely balanced. Skip to content. Color: Black. With the on-demand grinding feature used by the E65S and Peak, the days of stale espresso are over. A larger capacity hopper means that you wont need to stop often to add more beans to the grinder, which can be a hindrance in the middle of a rush. Gene Cafe One Half Pound Coffee Roaster CBR-101. This helps guarantee the coffee is evenly distributed for a balanced extraction. Hope to hear back from you soon. Beyond the burrs, the hopper might just be one of the most important features of any grinder. In the span of 7 years, this is the second Mazzer mini that I've gotten. Products. Im happy with the machine so far,its very exciting to pull a shot or triple-double,which is my usual. Availability: Typically ships in 1-2 business days. Was very complicate to arrange the pick up from a fedex location 1.5 hours from my home. From $1,470.00. Very sorry you had issues with Fedex. Following the E65S GbW, the E80S GbW is the latest grinder from . Either the Peak or the Mythos One Clima Pro allows you to program dosages in advance for convenience, but they function a little differently. Your customers will appreciate the reduced wait time. Puqpress M2 - Mythos One, 2 & R Puqpress M3 - E65S & E65S GBW Puqpress M4 - Fiorenzato F64 & F83 Puqpress M5 - Mahlkonig E80 Coffee Grinders Fiorenzato Mahlkonig Grinder + Puqpress M Bundles Mahlkonig E65S + M3 Mahlkonig E65SGBW + M3 Mahlkonig E80 Supreme + M5 Malkonig E80 Supreme GBW + M5 Fiorenzato F64 Evo + M4 Waited months to get this roaster only to receive a defective one. Majesty Coffee29 Chimney Rock RdBridgewater Township, NJ 08807Mon-Sun 9am-6pm Eastern, La Pavoni Europiccola 8 Cup Espresso Machine EPC-8, Great customer service! Newest Mahlkonig Grinder:Mahlkonig X54 Home Coffee/Espresso Grinder. All I know is that the E65s GBW won't be available in the US until late May. If youre a highly specialized coffee shop or you have customers who like niche drinks, then you may find that the Peaks precise dosing options will be preferable. 5. Designed for a seamless fit with the Mahlkonig E65S & E65S GBWwith a 30-day money-back guaranteethe M3 Puqpress automatic coffee tamper offers the latest in precision technology providing a consistent tamping experience working perfectly under the E65S and E65 GBW Mahlkonig grinders. This means you get exactly the amount of espresso you need right when you need it. Through its central OLED display, you can easily watch the grinders internal temperature so you can be sure ventilation and cooling are properly working. If you need extra help deciding which to buy, reach out to our live chat. This is a perfect espresso machine for your home. The LCD display in the Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro is backlit, which makes it bright and clear. The Mahlkonig x54 offers four timer presets and a manual mode, while the Mahlkonig E65s offers the ability to save up to six custom recipes. Everything shipped in a timely manner and was very happy with the products, I work from a shared space, my business address is my home, but you were unable to deliver to my home a piece of equipment that was neither heavy nor big. If you still cant decide which Mahlkonig to buy, its time to stop and consider your own unique circumstances. This is because larger flat burrs dont need to rotate as much to grind more beans, and fewer rotations leads to less heat being produced in the grinder. How do you decide which one is better for you? The E65 is no different, remaining low-key thanks to its noise dampening measures. This brand's gravimetric system allows the user to dose ground coffee by its weight to ensure a high degree of consistency. Love it! This doesnt necessarily mean there will be noticeable differences between the two every time theyre used, but burr size is still a quality worth taking note of. If you use portafilters of different sizes, youll love this feature. Majesty Coffee29 Chimney Rock RdBridgewater Township, NJ 08807Mon-Sun 9am-6pm Eastern, La Pavoni Europiccola 8 Cup Espresso Machine EPC-8, Great customer service! And most importantly it makes fabulous espresso and the steamer is great for lattes and cappuccino. You can control Grinding Speed which can be very helpful in accentuating coffee flavours, You can set the actual Grinding temperature instead of a random cooling system like in the Mahlkoenig, This is all true, but to me the E80 felt better to use, and generally felt like a better build quality + it looks nicer IMO. Availability: In stock. Ask any espresso grinder expert what some of the best Mahlkonig grinders are, and we can almost guarantee the Peak will be on their list. They were pulling shots on a Black Eagle. The Mahlkonig E65S GBW and Peak both use a stepless system, which means you can find the ideal texture for just about any blend. Great customer service and communication. This is precisely why, instead of container grinding, these Mahlkonigs use an on-demand grinding system. Equipped with 75 mm flat burrs, this machine is fast, precise, and consistent. Each type of burr is named after its shape, and the shape can contribute to the flavor of your espresso in different ways. No need for counter space. Rp44.000 . Very sorry about your roaster having issues. The Peak is a little slower with an idle speed of 900 to 1,100 RPM and a grinding capacity of about three grams per second. In a single second, the E65S GBW will produce up to 7 grams of espresso, while the Peak will produce around 3.5 grams. Doesnt take up a lot of space and is super easy to use. On the other hand, the Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro uses three programmable dosage buttons and a continuous grinding option. It is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind-by-Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkonig's pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection that lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Is there any reason to choose the Ceado even if these end up being the same price? An on-demand grinding system keeps the espresso as fresh as possible to deliver a standout experience. Mahlkonig's E65S updates the familiar K30 grinder to make it more compact, faster, quieter, and easier to program. An overview on the new Mahlkonig E80 Supreme and E65S GbW Grinder. Youll find the E65S GBW in our store for $2,950 and our Peak for $2,299. Product type: Coffee Grinder. $2,300.00. 6. Finding room for one more, even one as essential as a grinder, can seem impossible. Its burrs are 80mm. You still get proprietary 65 mm flat steel burrs, tuned by Mahlkonig for exquisite espresso extraction. Have been enjoying wondering espresso. Artisans in Italy worked hard to get my Elektra micro casa a leva ART.S1 sent. ESPRESSO GRINDER Cleaning the grinder installa on surface 1. The build is sturdy and can measure by both time and weight. Instead, youll enjoy uniformly balanced extractions drink after drink that all of your customers will be able to appreciate. The puqpress is easy to use as well as to assemble / set up. Thats because the burrs dont need to rotate as much in order to grind more. Have been enjoying wondering espresso. Its user-friendly and allows baristas to monitor time settings, single or double doses, and the internal temperature all in one location. Switch o the grinder (On/O switch (5) to "0") and remove the power plug from the socket. Quick Mill Silvano Evo Espresso Machine 04005-A-EVO. On the other hand, the Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro uses heating and cooling units in its temperature control system. It has the added bonus of making sure none of the coffee grounds escape, eliminating waste and mess. This has no influence on the daily use of the grinder, but it does give you the ability to find a color that better fits in your establishment. The build is sturdy and can measure by both time and weight. To make it even easier, you can program up to six recipes in it, which means this is one of the most user-friendly Mahlkonig grinders out there. Manufacturing company hasnt done anything to resolve the issue. If you ever encounter any machine or shipping issues in the future, let us know and we'll get it resolved quickly. Consider this a serious competitor to the Mythos MYG75. In fact, you could potentially grind up to 3,000 pounds of coffee before replacement. Andrea G. NY. Gene Cafe One Half Pound Coffee Roaster CBR-101. It can be dangerous to work in low-light areas, and it can also lead to a lower quality of work. : A well-rounded and accessible burr grinder for baristas-in-training, new homebrewers, and office spaces. Like with the size of burrs, the speed at which they rotate can contribute to the temperature during grinding. Larger burrs often contribute to faster grinding and a greater ability for your grinder to stay cool. If you ever encounter any machine or shipping issues in the future, let us know and we'll get it resolved quickly. Doesnt take up a lot of space and is super easy to use. It has advanced resistors and coils to reduce overheating, keeping the machine efficient while simultaneously reducing bitter flavors in espresso. Is your business constantly slammed with espresso orders? Ive heard its far easier to clean and maintain but as to the workings, I havent heard too much. Don Johnson, Elektra Micro Casa Model Copper & Brass Espresso Machine ART.S1. Thanks for getting my order out,and in perfect shape, as quickly as possible, good job people. In the span of 7 years, this is the second Mazzer mini that I've gotten. Im happy with the machine so far,its very exciting to pull a shot or triple-double,which is my usual. There are two main burr types youll see in most espresso grinders: flat and conical. What features the Mahlkonig Peak and the Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro have in common. 5.9g, 10.0g threw to the cleaned grinder, grinded all the coffee out - 4.1g, unmodified grinder. Looks like Art, and makes great Espresso. Which is best? By providing light around the spout, baristas are able to clearly see what theyre doing at all times, reducing the risk for human error. So far a 5 star. Carry-on. Waited months to get this roaster only to receive a defective one. If the more limited pre-programmed dosing options were a dealbreaker for you, youll be happy to hear that you can easily bypass them through the continuous grinding mode in the E65S. $1,190.00 $1,290.00. There are two main ways of dialing in the grind: a stepped or stepless grind adjustment system. here for the lowest price. Just as the size and shape of burrs can have an influence on your grinder, so can the material theyre made out of. The downside of this system is that there can be some gaps between the fineness levels, so not every coffee profile can be accommodated. The E65S GBWs, on the other hand, are 65mm. The last thing you want to do when you're in the middle of a rush is stop frequently to refill your grinder - you want your customers served as quickly as possible. Go ahead buy it and you wont regret it. THE BATTLE Victoria Arduino Mythos 2 - versus - Mahlkonig E80 Supreme After much research between the 2 grinders I was unable to find good info on both grinders. Love it, except for the smoke. Its idle speed of 900-1,100 will preserve the delicate flavors of your blends, transferring them to your customers cup. Your Capp will taste better than you know who(S)!! The E65S is the perfect synergy of proven premium espresso grinding technology and pioneering features, designed to meet the modern demands of coffee professionals around the globe. The E65S and the Peak use adjustable spouts, which means you position the spout so it grinds right into the middle of each portafilter. Mahlkonig E65S The quiet achiever. Youll want your coffee to be the absolute freshest it can be. Instead, you can choose from an endless array for fineness, which allows you a higher degree of accuracy in grinding for each coffee profile. Was very complicate to arrange the pick up from a fedex location 1.5 hours from my home. The new Mahlknig machines slated to be ready for delivery to buyers in the United States this summer are the speedy, big-burred E80 Supreme and a new variation of the E65S that is capable of grinding by weight (GBW).. While conical burrs have a well-deserved fanbase, flat burrs are coveted for their particularly fine grind level. Andrea G. NY. Move from fine espresso to coarse cold brew with just a button press. The Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro comes with a unique temperature control system. Is it going to be operated by experienced brewers? With flat burr grinders, the beans are crushed and ground between a pair of horizontal discs. Much like you would expect, you get the you get an accurate tamp with each use. Ah . These lights are placed so that they help employees see everything they need to, preventing workplace injuries and mistakes. Mahlkonig E65S GbW prima-coffee.com. Having trouble deciding between these two. Worked through tight deadlines and delivery dates to keep the project on track! Attempted to get the issue resolved within Majesty Coffee, but they transferred me to the manufacturer (Gene). . Its also simple to learn, and suitable for users of all skill levels. That loud roar is reduced to a quiet hum, preserving your atmosphere and providing customers with a more enjoyable experience. Very sorry you had issues with Fedex. Gene Cafe does handle the warranty and unfortunately they've been short staffed due to the COVID-19 situation. Go ahead buy it and you wont regret it. Your baristas need to see what theyre doing when they make specialty drinks like lattes. Everything shipped in a timely manner and was very happy with the products, I work from a shared space, my business address is my home, but you were unable to deliver to my home a piece of equipment that was neither heavy nor big. This is the perfect machine for home because its semi quiet and doesn't take up too much space. In this regard, the Mahlkonig Peak wins. Gene Cafe does handle the warranty and unfortunately they've been short staffed due to the COVID-19 situation. It most likely started with the grinder producing too much heat and burning the beans. This is because different coffees are obviously going to fill the portafilter differently each time. The Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro is at a similar range, with a typical speed of 1,000 RPM. The E65s builds upon the previous entries in the Mahlkonig line-up, reducing the risk of overheating by a significant margin. Mahlkonig E65s Espresso Grinder: A fast burr grinder with subtle features such as heat resistant coils and stepless grind adjustment, perfect for fast-paced business settings. This allows you to make large batches you can use throughout a period of time. If having any trouble, I would simply email or call. Which one would suit your coffee set-up best? Its smaller price also makes it more budget-friendly for those businesses where budget is a priority. Both the Mahlkonig x54 and E65s come equipped with special steel burrs, explicitly designed to provide an even grind and longevity. The hopper, which holds the beans, dictates how long you can grind at once before you need to pause and add more coffee beans. With the Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima Pro, you'll have three programmable dosage buttons as well as the option of continuous grinding to make quick adjustments as needed. Before you start using the E65S GbW espresso grinder, carefully read through this opera ng manual and the safety informa on. Differences between the grinders and what those differences mean, How to choose the better grinder for you based on your individual business demands, If price is high on your list of priorities, you may find the Malkonig Peak Espresso Grinders price more favorable. Don Johnson, Elektra Micro Casa Model Copper & Brass Espresso Machine ART.S1. So far a 5 star. These displays make both grinders a dream to operate. The main difference between the E65S and Peak in this regard is the level of customization available. Was very complicate to arrange the pick up from a fedex location 1.5 hours from my home. , come with containers that you can grind into. If you've considering the Mahlkonig x54 vs E65s, you likely know about: Flat Burrs. Well answer that question and more in this guide. For the coffee lover that wants to make the most of every coffee moment at home, the X54 Allround Home is a user-friendly, powerful, and flexible companion. I imagine you can't go wrong with a Mythos One, and if you're going to use it heavily, will pay for itself rather quickly. The puqpress is easy to use as well as to assemble / set up. Being that the puqpress electronically sets the pressure you're going to get it level regardless of the grind, roast, or size of the basket.