Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Why do people go for stage 2 Malone tune and not stage 1 or 3? : r/tdi Malone stage 3 | TDIClub Forums 2003 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wagon1.9L ALH 320,000 milesOriginal vnt15 turboMalone Stage 3 Tune w/ dynamic idle and dynamic EGRBosio DLC 1019 nozzlesSouth Bend . of Torque! of Torque! Malone Tuning 2.0L CR 16v TDI Round Port Stage 4 Turbo Kit 2.0L CR TDI 16v Stage 4 (Round Port) Part Number: MTGTB Our products have moved to TuneZilla.com Purchase at TuneZilla Description * Each turbo's horsepower figure depends on your car's configuration and tune aggressiveness. Be honest with yourself in how you will drive it the majority of the time, pick your components, and let your tuner do his thing. Cookie Notice Super car territorythe BMW 335D JR4 Class - 464 WHP and 715 Ft. Lbs. We offer these both for purchase or rental. Tunezilla Tune, CBEA CJAA - Cascade German Parts All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. I have actually always wondered, what is the launch control actually like? 2008 Audi A5, Coupe, Sport, Quattro, 3.0 TDI, V6, Automatic, 240BHP FSH, Stage 2. VCDS Logging, Be the first to review Tunezilla Tune, CBEA CJAA. RequiredUpgrades Stage 1 Tune for3.0L V6 TDI - Touareg and Q7, 2009-2010 must be benchflashed - removal guide available here, 2012-2014 can be OBD tuned with our Flashzilla V3, https://www.tunemyeuro.com/flashzilla-v3/, Chevrolet C10 powered by BMW M57 Diesel Engine. South Bend Stage 2 Daily K70038-HD-O (+$235.00) At 22k i had APR tune installed along with a number of suspension upgrades, big brakes and wheels. Most TuneZilla tuning dealers are well qualified to perform the installation. Download a copy to your FlashZilla device and upload it to your computer. I've been wanting to get a tune for quite some time now. The tune itself I've run for a few tanks so far with no change in my commute MPG, but I do see a drop in MPG if I can't keep my foot off the fun pedal. VW 3.0L CR TDI Touareg & Q7 DPF and SCR Delete Kit by BuzzKen (AAR1564) . I've had .216 nozzles for almost 2 years now and just recently replaced the clutch and got the tune. I have stage III with .216s and stock turbo on two vehicles. After getting some great reviews for Andrew and fixmyvw i decided to use the dealer card to purchase a buzzken dpf delete along with Malone stage 2 tune and Flashzilla. We offer these both for purchase or rental. I'm pretty sure youd need a clutch too, the DSG just needs a trans tune to bump it up to handle up to 300ish hp. A little understandable considering there are a lot of models and years. Now were getting a little more adventurous. New Wrocaw, Dolnolskie, Poland jobs added daily. Malone was born on 30 January 1963 in Toxteth, Liverpool, the daughter of Olwyn and Frank Malone. MPG is up too, i used to average around 42-44mpg, The trip to the installer i got 38.2 and the trip back i got 49.2 at 70mph with AC on without even trying. However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. What's the difference between the ECO Kit and the Max Performance Kit? Many Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. parts, including all VW TDI related exhaust products, are sold for off-road use only. Anyone with an A8 or A6 TDI should do this. Clutch You won't want to go back to stock. SACHS/LuK VR6 Clutch Kit 17-036 (South Bend Stage 2 Daily +$235, Stage 2 Endurance +$275 ) Rear Main Seal 06A103171A Extract 1 Extract Using our FlashZilla mobile flash loader, you can identify and read your stock ECU file. Went down to lower mainland yesterday to Malone in Langley, Owain installed stage 2.0 files and AdBlue delete. Do I really need to tune my ECM to use the DPF delete kit? Thumbs up for the team at fixmyvw! Though this tuning method adds a bit of cost, it saves you thehassle and down time associated with removing and shipping out your ECM. The car runs smoother, faster, better than new! 0 days from the initial order date, brand new, non defective items that are manufactured by Rawtek and sold under the Rawtek brand are no longer returnable. Very easy and great customer service. I had to contact malone and I have nothing but good stuff to say. Notes: DSG tuning is separate from ECM tuning. Some dealerships will look for any excuse to deny a warranty claim. If you do not tune the DSG transmission to match the increased torque, you will experience rough shifts that could damage your transmission over time. 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock) Increased fuel economy, often up to 10+MPG better. Detailed parts installation guides are available for download at the bottom of the product pages and on the, Have an authorized TuneZilla Dealer tune it for you, Increased reliability, lower maintenance costs, 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock). You will receive a, e-mail the day your refund is processed. To have your return shipping paid for, please package up your parts and let us know the weight and dimensions. I could take them off and see what happens i suppose. If an item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 5 business days of the delivery date. If you have already experienced any of these problems, then our parts are the solution. Fun factor went thru the roof, and the fuel econ increased too. Increased fuel economy, often up to 10+MPG better. This tune will allow your vehicle to run properly and more efficiently with a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit while conservatively improving overall performance. Throttle response was improved also. With Customer Service you can establish if you will be getting a refund or simply exchanging a product. You must log in or register to reply here. Huge increase in power and it really transforms my A8. It is now significantly faster than my 4.2 D3 A8 was. WHEN YOU ORDER A KIT, TUNING DEVICES ARE SHIPPED SEPARATELY! Malone Stage 2 with Delete or similar | Club Touareg Forum Send those pictures to Customer Service when you contact them about your return. in case additional information is required. As long as the proper TuneZilla software is installed in conjunction with the DPF delete downpipe and midpipe, you will NOT have a check engine light on for anything related to the exhaust system. Mk4 Transmission Stretch Bolt Kit Purchased loaders ship immediately, while rental loaders are shipped according to availability and purchase order. You will hear a deep performance note when you are hard on the throttle but it will not be intrusive at idle or cruise. 215/75/15's? A few days later, I was at Stage 2. Malone Stage 2.0 2012 Touareg 3.0 TDi. | Club Touareg Forum Marginally more power than stage 1. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. The tune is so amazing! Gobs of torque and still 10L/100km or better economy. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. Here is an image showing the difference between the old versus the new exhaust kit. , or phone, 613-674-5778. Other television roles include playing a nurse called Bobbie in Victoria Wood's dinnerladies. that items weight and volume. All items sold in our online store can be returned for a refundorexchange. If an item is defective or was damaged in transit, please take pictures of the defect or damage. If an item is being returned to stock simply because it is not needed, original shipping charges will not be refunded. If an item is defective, damaged, not as advertised, not compatible with the application listed in the description, we will refund you for the full amount, including shipping, or exchange the item for another. Burnt out EGT Sensors (can cause DPF to fail), Condensation in EGR leading to water locking the engine. Rental (+$50.00) Malone Tuning - Stage 2 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI - TuneMyEuro Increased reliability, lower maintenance costs Stage 3: The Stage 3 tune is designed to work with the Borg Warner CR170 Stage 3 Turbo Upgrade and a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit. How do you engage it? Early life. 1999.5-2003 VW Golf TDI Thank you Andrew! Any substitutions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Best tank was 485mi. The tune is meant to work with what is present when you tune. Like dynamic egr, idle, increased flow plug duration and launch control. First, a big thanks to the AARodriguez team. If an item is defective after you install it, provided that it was installed correctly, and that the warranty of that item is still valid, we will send you a replacement free of charge right away, as long as we have stock on that item. View Tunezilla Catalog. Unless I'm mistaken, stage 1->2 is the big power bump for TDIs. If an item is defective after you install it,provided thatit was installed correctly, and that the warranty of that item is still valid, we will send you a replacement free of charge right away, as long as we have stock on that item. Tunezilla Tunes for Audi/VW/Porsche 3.0L V6 ('11-'16) Choose Options. I did mine a few weeks ago. A FUN upgrade, This tune must be used with upgraded injector nozzles, check out our selection here, https://www.tunemyeuro.com/diesel-injector-nozzles/, Injector Rebuild, Mounting, Poptesting, Flow Testing, https://www.tunemyeuro.com/professional-nozzle-mounting-service-1/, https://www.tunemyeuro.com/professional-nozzle-mounting-service-2/. Malone Tuning We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. Your payment information is processed securely. If item(s) were purchased during a "free shipping" promotion, there will be a shipping cost deducted from the refund in addition to the restocking fee. However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. Quick view Details. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging. The TuneZilla allows you to upgrade, downgrade or reset your ECM to stock as you wish. Rawtek full delete - Max performance kit Tunemyeuro stage 3 Cr170 borg warner turbo Rawtek/AEM intake Tunezilla w/ Malone Stage 3 tune This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. If an item is damaged we will ship you a replacement right away, no charge. Please expect to be contacted bycustomer servicein case additional information is required. I purchased a Stage 2 Malone tune for the TDI and it is wonderful. All items for return must be packaged securely. All returns must be sent back to our head office at the following address: Returns Department c/o Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. 100 Concession Road 1 Chute-a-Blondeau, ON K0B 1B0 Canada. STAGE 0.5(+18 horsepower and +0 torque)*, STAGE 3(+50horsepower and +85 torque)* Cancellations may be accommodated if the order has not yet been packed or shipped. The following parts or products areNOT RETURNABLEfor whatever reason: All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package.