Skip to main content Tip: Include a location in your search to get more relevant results. Jesse Cruz - Food Line Leader - Meijer | LinkedIn Jesse Cruz Highly Experienced and Driven Retail Leader Dewitt, Michigan, United States 8K followers 500+ connections Join to view. Home | Meijer Careers Great work environment, culture, and leadership. Skip to Job Postings, Search. Someone asked me if i had any regrets about working for Meijer and I said yesI didn't come to work for them 10 years earlier! Jesse Cruz - Food Line Leader - Meijer | LinkedIn Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service. We are committed to treating * One year of management experience. Yep. Reviews Customer Surveys and customer feedback from previous week or day. Click on a link to download the right request form for you. 1 Meijer Line Lead Jobs in United States - LinkedIn Meijer General Merchandise Stock Team Lead 3rd Shift Brunswick, OH 23d $28K-$37K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Today were a multi-billion dollar retailer with more than 65,000 employees across six states. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. As a Team Member with Meijer you will have opportunities to impact business results, customers, and Team Members. Caring and understanding people to work with. Is responsible for the selection, training and development and performance management of the Team Leaders and Team Members. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. Supervises the execution of Corporate plans to ensure that all services and products are effectively managed to maximize sales and productivity. Submissions that are not seeking help to complete the application due to a disability will not be responded to. Today's top 343 Engineer jobs in Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France. Employees were very friendly some not as much as others. Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. . Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. I always felt like I was part of the team and that others were willing to lend a helping hand when needed. I have been shopping at Meijer's since 1960 when they first open up in Lansing, Michigan, where I was born. or mental disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other lawfully-protected classification. Stores | Meijer Careers Our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan offers you countless opportunities for career growth and enrichment. Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's all persons with dignity and respect. Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service. You will oversee a business line within the Meijer store and manage the P&L. I learned a lot. You'll handle all aspects of receiving, selection, put-away, safety, inventory control, and sanitation. Please Log In Remember my username Sign On Whether you're in human resources, information technology, accounting and finance, marketing, or merchandising, there's a place for your talent at Meijer. I went to the doctor and filled out FMLA paperwork, but I missed more work than anticipated and lost my job very quickly. Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict by addressing root cause issues. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. Successful completion of all required certifications. This position directs and oversees the efficient and accurate functioning of the distribution facility through effective leadership of direct reports. Meijer General Merchandise Pricing Common Area Leader Sterling Heights, MI Today $36K-$49K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Demonstrated ability to teach suggestive selling. Submissions that are not seeking help to complete the application due to a disability will not be responded to. New Engineer jobs added daily. They offer career paths for you in the areas of Stores, Corporate, Distribution, Manufacturing, Pharmacy and Internships. You need them just as much when you're at home as you do when you're at the office, if not more. Promotes succession planning by providing career paths and identifying development needs for the Team Leaders. $13.84 - $18.88 Full-time, Part-time Caledonia, MI 49316 Apply Now Meijer Gas Station 1st shift Est. 2 Statement-Altruistic 15 days ago Ok place to work, unless you have a mental health issue. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community! Fresh Line Leader Job in Mason, MI at Meijer Inc. Meijer Rewards Click and view our video to find out more about the great opportunities at Meijer. Meijer Fresh Area Team Leader Jackson, MI 24d Meijer TL, General Merch Pricing and Common Area Gahanna, OH 30d $43K-$55K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's 5 Meijer Food Line Leader jobs. Browse Meijer Food Line Leader jobs Near Me and apply online. Please review the job profile below and apply today! This place is a pretty relaxed place to work for the most part. Meijer is investing in digital technologies, with a . As a participant in this program, you will enhance your leadership and competency capabilities learning job specific responsibilities that align with Distributions business strategy and can be implemented in a consistent manner across all facilities. As a team member with approved access, getting to your favorite Meijer links can be hard when you're "out of the office." Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict by addressing root cause issues. Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in six states throughout the Midwest, with over 200 stores and more.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. That's why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me." Sound like the place for you? Health Plan Information Apply for a H&R Block, Inc. Multi-Unit Team Leader job in Indianapolis, IN. 1-866-681-6116, wellness This is way I would like to work at Meijer's. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks. Mentors and coaches the Team Leaders and Team Members to ensure customer service and sales goals are exceeded to Meijer standards. Ensures that all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Because everyone including my team leaders Grand Rapids, MI (10) Cascade, MI (2) benefits please click here to submit your request. And our values and Winning Strategy keep us focused on what matters to our Team Members, customers, and the communities we serve. Our investment in digital allows us to continue to create innovative, personalized experiences for our customers however they want to shop with us. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of your application, $28.90 - $61.27; Full-time; Indianapolis, IN . Free interview details posted anonymously by Meijer interview candidates. Meijer Food Line Leader Jobs | Glassdoor Time spent making personal requests or reviewing your personal records is not time worked. The estimated base pay is $36,700 per year. But any kind of issue that prevents you from being there every day and on time, they treat you like crap. Find salaries . Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's As a Line Leader, you'll develop and lead 2-10 Team Leaders and 75-150 indirect reports. Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the organization in a way that provides clear and precise direction. Meijer, Inc. Fresh Line Leader Job in Mason, MI | Glassdoor Leverage your professional network, and get hired. We cultivate a culture where co-workers offer a helping hand and know how to have a great time at work. When you join our family, you join a group of individuals who come together and create a one-of-a-kind experience. If Over night you have a set schedule This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Meijer Line Leader Salaries in Green Bay | Glassdoor Apply to Area Leader, Assistant Operations Manager, Leadership Position and more! It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Meijer employees. Store Manager - $51, 000 / year. Is responsible for following all compliance procedures within the store. The people you work with are pretty nice. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Plans, directs and supervises team leaders and team members in the day to day operation of the Food . Meijer Supermarket Lines Leaders earn $48,000 annually, or $23 per hour, which is equal to the national average for all Supermarket Lines Leaders at $48,000 annually and 32% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. But if you have a mental health issue, then prepared for a hard time with management. Lai Wah Chung has been working as a Bakery Associate for Meijer for 702 days. New Meijer Line Lead jobs added daily. Know Your Worth. When you start at Meijer, our Leadership Development Programs help you acquire the skills and experience you need to learn, grow, and thrive. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Meijer Pricing Team 1st Shift Est. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Ensures the leadership team is assigning daily work assignments for the team members. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, the motto of the company has been prevailing: Meijer starts with me. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Supervises, develops and trains staff ensuring the team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. Jason Watson - Food Line Leader - Meijer | LinkedIn Consistent and reliable attendance required. Friendly and encouraging coworkers and supervisors. Then when open up in Lima, OH. Develops, plans and implements Corporate processes to achieve goals including shrink, margin, profit, sales, labor. New Engineer jobs added daily. Line Leader Meijer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com What Date Posted Salary Estimate Job Type Location Company Posted By Experience Level Education Upload your resume - Let employers find you Line Leader meijer jobs Sort by: relevance - date 20 jobs Customer Service Line Leader new Meijer 3.3 Louisville, KY 40241 Estimated $58.6K - $74.1K a year 23 Meijer Customer Service Line Leader jobs. Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and statistical information and use that information to make informed decisions. Average salary for Meijer Line Leader in Green Bay: USD 69,235. all persons with dignity and respect. As a Team Member, you own the integrity of all products going through the distribution center from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Team Members | Meijer Meijer is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mentors and coaches the Team Leaders and Team Members to ensure customer service and sales goals are exceeded to Meijer standards.