Will definitely be back again. Rank. Tried this restaurant based on a recommendation. Mariscos El Pacifico Fallbrook - Fallbrook, CA Thank you for your patience during this time*** Welcome to southwestern food with a twist. Local links for weather, fire information, utility outages, A video introduction to Homeless Assistance Resource Team (HART), Public hearings: SDG&E is proposing a rate increase, CHP asks the public for help finding the driver of a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian. Love the carnitas and the mole. We went on a Friday night and there was live mu More reviews, 1005 S Main Ave, Fallbrook A strong family presence, great food, and a great dining atmosphere made the original Bonsall location a town staple. The food is excellent! Substitute grilled fish for $2.75+. Two corn tortillas stuffed with choice of grilled top sirloin or grilled chicken. Find a Fallbrook McDonald's near you. El Jardin is a fun, family-friendly Mexican restaurant. especially anything with carnitas! 1581 S Mission Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028-4136 Website +1 760-728-4556 Improve this listing Menu STARTERS Guacamole Dip choice fallbrook avocados blended with spices and chiles. ROSA'S MEXICAN FOOD - 65 Photos & 148 Reviews - 1075 S Mission Rd, Fallbrook, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Rosa's Mexican Food 148 reviews Unclaimed $$ Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 65 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Carne Asada Burrito Catering - Cater your birthday party, holiday party, corporate events, wedding festivities and more! in town. 1. Served with sour cream. but feels like your miles away. Theyd avoided the first Fallbrook site because it was always packed and were glad there was now a larger Estrellas where they could always get a table. Marinated char-grilled top sirloin steak with grilled onion. Mexican, American Meals Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible View all details features Location and contact 2659 Reche Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028-3722 Website +1 760-731-2775 Improve this listing Reviews (22) Write a review Excellent 11 Very good 5 Average 5 Poor 1 Terrible 0 Traveler type Families Couples Solo Margaritas were well made and tasty. The green sauce is out of this world, to mark this any lower than a five is a crime! 12 votes. Mexican food is my favorite, so was very pleased to find Estrella's a;d casa Estrella especially. Although it's gross to have anything floating in your drink,more. View the online menu of Los Rolitos Mexican Food and other restaurants in Fallbrook, California. Excellent food and good service. Also available with steak & chicken or steak, chicken & shrimp. We are thrilled not to Providing local news, links to local resources, and a calendar of events and activities in Fallbrook CA. I have, Alexis M. said: Before I moved to CA to be with my husband, he would rant and rave, Natalie W. said: I wanted to balance out a review that I saw here. Learn more 1075 South Mission Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Burritos California Burrito $7.95 Carne Asada Burrito $6.95 Carnitas Burrito $6.95 Mixed Burrito $6.50 Chicken Burrito $6.50 Two corn tortillas filled with choice of shredded chicken, shredded beef, ground beef or cheese. Everything seemed homemade, nothing tasted or appeared canned. We don't spam and we don't share your email address with anyone. Vote. Mariscos El Pacifico Fallbrook - Food Menu Our Menu Breakfast Main Menu Happy Hour Catering Menu Menu Served until 11 am | Comes with two side choices: refried beans, pinto beans, black beans, rice, hash browns, home fries, or garden salad Salmon Omelette $12.95 Stuffed with grilled salmon, bell pepper, onion, tomato, and cheese. Friday & Saturday: 5pm 8pm | Sunday: 3:30pm 6:30pm. (760) 728-9737, We were visiting family in fallbrook. What can I said I live in Brea and I drive to Fallbrook to get some real Mexican food. View the online menu of Robertitos Mexican Food and other restaurants in Fallbrook, California. Showing results in neighboring cities. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Three deep fried chicken or beef tacos topped with lettuce, guacamole, salsa fresca, sour cream and cheese. Encuentra reseas, nmeros de telfono y direcciones. Add a photo. Fried flour tortillas, choice of chicken or beef. Char grilled thin cut top sirloin, grilled onion, guacamole, salsa fresca and tortillas. If you're looking for delicious fast food options in Fallbrook, CA, Taco Bell is nearby at 1131 S Mission Rd Fallbrook, CA. Fantasticos Mexican Food. Check Availability. Estrella's Restaurant and Cantina is one of Fallbrook's most popular restaurants, but there's always been one major complaint: It's too small. Topped with salsa fresca and guacamole. My whole family loves this place, never lets us down. Salsa with fresh corn and flour chips included with every order. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Top favorite! With only eight tables and a tiny bar jammed in a 700-square-foot dining room, it was much smaller than what theyd left behind. Flour tortilla, choice of asada, grilled chicken or carnitas, lettuce, salsa fresca and guacamole. On September 3rd, 2011, lead by sons Frank and Carlos Estrella, the Estrella family re-opened their doors. This place is one of the best places hands down, especially when celebrating a birthday. But I know, as everyone knows, we can't possibly make everyone happy. The very best food and service. Food and beer are delish! Estrella's - Fallbrook, CA - Yelp Tamale was extreme More reviews, 111 S Vine St, Fallbrook Choice of corn or flour tortillas. Supposedly a car wash is going in there. They come to the restaurants early every morning and make sure everybodys doing their jobs right, he says. These are the best mexican restaurants for breakfast near Fallbrook, CA: People also liked: mexican takeout restaurants, mexican restaurants that cater. With fast and easy ordering, you'll be able to satisfy your Taco Bell cravings in no time. I would even say one of the best Mexican places to eat in all San Diego County. These are the best mexican restaurants that cater near Fallbrook, CA: People also liked: mexican takeout restaurants, mexican restaurants for breakfast. 111 N Vine St, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Specials Fish Taco Specials! FALLBROOK. The new Casa Estrella has six times more dining area, a bar as large as the original restaurant, and a massive parking lot thats packed most every night. Someone has a, Madison M. said: Not a huge yelperbut felt the need to go out of my way for our, Allison G. said: My husband and I tried this place out a few times because it's the, Baili M. said: Im sorry this review came so late but I had to write one because I am. The restaurant serves salsas, sauces, marinades and handmade chips. Best Mexican food in Fallbrook. Cortez Mexican Food provides fresh, homemade Mexican cuisine to the Bonsall, CA area. I am an enchilada fan and their Enchilada Suizas was one of the best. Online ordering menu for Los Tres Compadres Mexican Food . Recommends Los Rolitos Mexican Food, Kiim C. Recommends Los Rolitos Mexican Food, Jack S. Recommends Los Rolitos Mexican Food. Fallbrook, CA 92028 (760) 990-9125. Marinated and grilled chicken breast. Served with with salsa fresca, guacamole and choice of corn or flour tortillas. What can I said I live in Brea and I drive to Fallbrook to get some real Mexican food. El Jardin served the community of Fallbrook for over 40 years. This is a review for mexican restaurants near Fallbrook, CA: "The taste buds of most of the people reviewing this place must be dead! Choice of chiken or jalapeo with cheese tamale. They settled into a tiny spot in downtown Fallbrook. We sat outside and let the kids run around and play. Thick-cut top sirloin steak with choice of enchilada (chicken, beef or cheese) and topped with mole, verde or ranchera sauce. Delicious horchata is waiting for you at this restaurant. What can I said I live in Brea and I drive to Fallbrook to get some real Mexican food. Served with your choice of rice, refried beans, black beans, salad. Twenty years ago, the Estrellas lived between two horse ranches, San Luis Rey Downs and Moody Creek Farms. We have been in business since 2005 OUR desire to serve the community with a friendly atmosphere and staff. The 2023 Avocado Festival is still nearly two months away. Welcome to pala taco shop. It was happy hr. I had a pork tamale and carnitas taco combination plate. El Jardin 83 reviews Open Now Mexican $$ - $$$ Menu "El Jardin Mexican Restaurant" "Enchilada Lunch" 3. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. This place no doubt has the worst Mexican food me and my Caucasian husband have tried!! Carne Asada add $1.00+. From the . Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Child-friendly | Great food | Casual | Large portions | Cheap eats, "We went in last week to give it a try, I ordered the chicken taco salad, my son got the quesadilla (it was big) and my bf got the street tacos. 129 E Mission Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028 tel. They are open every day of the week. This is such a delightful little gem! Steak or chicken sauteed with onions and bell peppers. The best tortas, Chilaquiles etc. After a while, Ramiro was cooking three pigs every Sunday and drawing customers from across North County and as far away as Los Angeles. Chile poblano stuffed with monterey jack cheese and dipped in signature batter. Experience the taste of authentic Mexican dishes and signature drinks with something for everyone. For years, the family served the Bonsall community, until the original location was closed as part of an eminent domain to expand Highway 76 on May 29th, 2010. Definitely worth eating here. From the chips to the salsas, it was a surprisingly delicious experience. We pedestrians pay the price of poor sidewalks and poor visibility. Served with salsa fresca, guacamole and choice of corn or flour tortillas. Exactly what you want a Mexican restaurant to beauthentic and delicious. HOMETOWN FAVORITE!!! *THIS* ESTRELLAS location (one of TWO ESTRELLAS restaurants in FALLBROOK, CA) is OPEN SUNDAY thru THURSDAY10:00AM to 9::00PMFRIDAY and SATURDAY 10:00AM to 10:00PM, *THIS* ESTRELLAS location (one of TWO ESTRELLAS restaurants in FALLBROOK, CA) is OPEN MONDAY thru THURSDAY:3:30PM to 9::00PM FRIDAY and SATURDAY: 3:30PM to 10:00PMSUNDAY 9:30AM to 9:00PM *Call to ver, Make any day of the week exciting with a trip to Fantasticos Mexican Food in Fallbrook, CA.