We were 6 adults, a 3 year old and and 6 month old so some patience was required but he got every step just right. Pretty disappointed for Fathers Day brunch. They, along with their 5 children, continue to provide South County with, Thank You for ALL your support! Served with refried beans and rice, Mahi-mahi or shrimp. I wouldn't compare this place to Mexicanmore, Great family style Mexican food! They had one server at a station, who then would load your plate with what you asked, however, with a line of 30 people, it took forever to get served. What are the best mexican restaurants that cater? You can order delivery directly from El Torito - Laguna Hills using the Order Online button. Served with frijoles de la olla and rice, Sauted fresh spinach, pasilla chiles, onions, pico de gallo, melted jack cheese and fire-roasted tomatillo sauce. View job listing details and apply now. Came for Taco Tuesday! Welcome The bar is good though. View the online menu of Romans Mexican Restaurant and other restaurants in Laguna Hills, California. Took a bit to get to us but our waiter was nice. 25250 La Paz Rd STE 140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Report. Insistent on only using fresh and high-quality ingredients, our taco restaurant is based on giving the customer the highest quality food, made with the highest standards and flavors. Served with refried beans and rice, Shredded BBQ carnitas, rice, frijoles de la olla, roasted pasilla chiles and corn. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Not sure how anyone would not give this place 5 stars. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 24 Carrots Catering Wedding Receptions locations in Laguna Hills, CA. Offering a memorable experience to make each guest feel like family. The atmosphere is really nice. The Food is no better than an El Torito. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Staff was friendly and energetic! My mom and I thought it was outstanding - it totally exceeded our expectations! Served with refried beans and rice, Sauted with tomatoes, pasilla chiles, onions and jack cheese with fire-roasted tomatillo and tomato-jalapeo sauces. Gave up on that line after 15 minutes. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Mexican Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact The Best 10 Mexican Restaurants near Laguna Hills, CA 92653. They assured us there was. I had a 10 minute wait even though I had a reservation because several large parties arrived shortly before me and they needed to catch up. 27001 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Hills, CA 92653; No cuisines specified. Fathers Day Brunch. Looking forward already to Christmas 2023. We had a party of 15, and we were well taken care of. Franco's Famous Mexican Kitchen & Cocktails 372 Mexican Cocktail Bars $$ "Throw the word "Authentic" and people will think you are actually serving MEXICAN FOOD ." more Outdoor seating Takeout 2. We will find a cheaper Mexican food restaurant with better quality of food. Balvina's Mexican Kitchen accepts credit cards. We prioritize the freshness and quality of the food produced in our kitchens. For more information about our food items, contact us at Tacos De Birria Estilo Guadalajara today! Offer applies to kids 12 and under, Choose from chicken machaca, cheese or beef barbacoa only. turkey was tender and flavorful and I loved, loved, loved the jalapeno dressing. Showing results in neighboring cities. Served with rice and pico de gallo, Tender chicken simmered and smothered in a savory sour cream sauce topped with jack cheese. The staff was very friendly and it is a nice casual setting. The restaurant is okay but remember is a mexican restaurant we expect like happiness and mariachi music. All Rights Reserved. After we were sat, we ordered drinks but had to wait for the person that makes the margaritas to return from lunch to get them so our food arrived before our meal. We actually came in without realizing it was catering only and we're lucky enough that's theymore, It lived up to being authentic Mexican food and everything was great.more, Throw the word "Authentic" and people will think you are actually serving MEXICAN FOOD.more, Personally have never been a fan of Mexican food until I found this place they really change my mindmore, Worst place to get Mexican food. We hope to see you again soon!! Sides are endless, just ask for more! 24401 Ridge Route Dr Ste B101, Laguna Hills, CA 92653-7903 +1 949-454-0259 Website. From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. He was patient and kind and loved the atmosphere he was working in. Yes, Balvina's Mexican Kitchen has outdoor seating. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 24401 Ridge Rte Dr Ste B-101, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Need to fix the taste and quality of the brunch food if the business wants to stay open. 1. Some of the servers could not speak English, and that was problematic. My wife and I went out for a special evening and decided to try el Toritos since we havent been there in a long time Can't go wrong with this place. We recognize the significance of meals and want to make them as delicious as possible for everyone who walks through our doors. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. The authority in great Mexican food for more than 65 years. We will not be going back there. Expect our professional staff to provide friendly and prompt service for a pleasant dining experience. The quality of the food was also an issue, too much uncooked fat in their meats. They had 3 different stations set up, one was a taco bar, but at times there was no one behind the plexiglass, so you could not get food. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Payment Methods (949) 200-2675. Business Hours: Monday: 10:30AM - 9PM: Tuesday: 10:30AM - 9PM: Wednesday: 10 . Serves up to 4! Flamingos Mexican Grill & Bar 25342 McIntyre Street Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (949) 768-3811 OPEN Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 11:00 am to 9:30 pm Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Closed Monday We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Nearby Eats This was a surprise party for a family member. Whether you are craving breakfast tortas or burritos, our chefs take the time to carefully prepare each dish with expert techniques for quality that you can taste in every bite. We always love to see you in person, but even when we can't we ensure that your dining experience is top notch! Show your friends, family, and co-workers how to throw a real party with El Torito. By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! Accessibility Statement You'll not be disappointed.". People in Laguna Hills Also Viewed. Then other people with no reservation came in alongside of us, and they called their table 5 minutes after what was to be the start of our reservation. Went here for Thanksgiving lunchfood and cocktails were good and for a reasonable price. We offer a wide array of fresh food - carnitas taco, picadillo huarache, panuchos con cochinita pibil, milanesa torta, pollo taquitos, picadillo burritos, barbacoa plate and bistek steak. Adolfo's Mexican Food offers the best Mexican food in Laguna Hills. My family had a wonderful time. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. After another 20 minutes I got my main course. I was served 7 small pieces of mystery meat with a ton of onions and potato slices mixed in. Tasty food, great drinks and fun atmosphere. We hope to see you again soon!! Topped with cotija cheese, crema fresca, pico de gallo. I was only able to eat the bacon and eggs. Dinner Menu; Lunch Express Menu; Sunday Brunch Menu; Happy Hour Menu; Catering Menu; Family Meals To Go Menu; Hours & Locations . A SoCal classic - and for good reason. To explore our selection of Mexican food, contact us at Tacos De Birria Estilo Guadalajara today! Served with a grilled stuffed pasilla chile and rice, Skirt steak* and sauted shrimp topped with nopalitos salsa. Weve had her as a server before and shes great. Avila's El Ranchito 207 reviews Closed Now Mexican, Latin $$ - $$$ Menu 2.0 mi Lake Forest "Value exceeds quality" "Our favorite Mexican restaurant in the." Order online 2. Cheddar Cheese + Flour Tortilla . Laguna Niguel - 1461 - Dana Hills-(01461) Work Location: 1461 - Dana Hills-(01461) 32391 Golden Lantern, Ste A Laguna Niguel 92677. Kitchens Of Mexico - Cal Kitchen + Tequila Fantastic Food And Service Locations El Segundo 2191B Rosecrans Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245 Get Directions Menu, Reservations & Hours Laguna Niguel 28141 Crown Valley Pkwy, Suite A Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Get Directions Menu, Reservations & Hours Costa Mesa South Coast Plaza 3333 Bristol Street, Suite 1876 Tacos De Birria Estilo Guadalajara . Churro pancakes are super tasty!! Served with guacamole and dipping sauces, Two cheese blend, pico de gallo, roasted pasilla peppers and cilantro. Learn about Rodrigos and the history of Mexican Food in Southern California. It specializes in Mexican cuisine. Yes, Balvina's Mexican Kitchen offers both delivery and takeout. Be adventurous and try some of the dishes you may not be familiar with. URBANA Mexican Gastronomy Anaheim: $15 Lunch Dinner, $45 Dinner Menu. It was a large party but our waiter was so attentive. 23972 Avenida De La Carlota, Laguna Hills 92653. Overall food was limited in choice, no turkey. That is on the business owner to pay his employees well. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Served in a cast iron pan, Chicken machaca or beef barbacoa, jack cheese and ranchera sauce. Romans Mexican Restaurant Back To Laguna Hills, CA. Fri 11:0023:00 All things considered, Cecilia's can claim the title of the best Mexican restaurant in Laguna Hills. We go to pay our bill and they are now a $8.95 surcharge to help cover costs of increased wages. Excellent food and service only issue was with a current promotional alcoholic beverage. We found Baja Fish Tacos on Yelp. Served with refried beans and rice, Choose chicken or steak* fajitas for only. The food was great with a little Mexican flair on the traditional feast. Spent most of our time in line. Flamingos Mexican Grill 78 reviews Closed Now Mexican $$ - $$$ "Great food, excellent service" "We are regulars at Flamingo's" 3. The restaurant has a gift shop that provides gift cards,, I have been too many Mexican restaurants before and this one certainly ranks high on the list. Christmas 2022 was a standout. Not matter what time of year, you can be sure you're eating the best of the season. What are the best mexican takeout restaurants? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. $12.86. We visited the restaurant for our son's birthday and he really enjoyed the meal. Mon. Steak*, Large Shrimp, Chicken and Carnitas Fajitas, served with rice, refried beans, guacamole, sweet corn cake and choice of tortillas, All combos include refried beans, rice and our signature sweet corn cake. Not much of a variety for $34/person. Dinner Menu; Lunch Express Menu; Sunday Brunch Menu; Happy Hour Menu; . We found great results, but some are outside Laguna Hills. 24291 Avenida De La Carlota Laguna Hills Ca Next To Marshalls. See all 6 Don Jose's Mexican outlets in Orange County. Located at 27001 Moulton Pkwy #104. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Arrived at 9.45 for our booking. One of the better Mexican restaurants in Orange County.