But it Especially goes well with gringos that dont like Hispanic Miamians But hey, its all fun and games hahaha! //';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 77';l[5]=' 79';l[6]=' 67';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 76';l[9]=' 73';l[10]=' 65';l[11]=' 77';l[12]=' 84';l[13]=' 79';l[14]=' 72';l[15]=' 64';l[16]=' 69';l[17]=' 67';l[18]=' 65';l[19]=' 82';l[20]=' 71';l[21]=' 70';l[22]=' 79';l[23]=' 69';l[24]=' 76';l[25]=' 80';l[26]=' 77';l[27]=' 69';l[28]=' 84';l[29]=' 69';l[30]=' 76';l[31]=' 69';l[32]=' 83';l[33]=' 79';l[34]=' 66';l[35]=' 69';l[36]=' 82';l[37]=' 68';l[38]='>';l[39]='\"';l[40]=' 77';l[41]=' 79';l[42]=' 67';l[43]=' 46';l[44]=' 76';l[45]=' 73';l[46]=' 65';l[47]=' 77';l[48]=' 84';l[49]=' 79';l[50]=' 72';l[51]=' 64';l[52]=' 69';l[53]=' 67';l[54]=' 65';l[55]=' 82';l[56]=' 71';l[57]=' 70';l[58]=' 79';l[59]=' 69';l[60]=' 76';l[61]=' 80';l[62]=' 77';l[63]=' 69';l[64]=' 84';l[65]=' 69';l[66]=' 76';l[67]=' 69';l[68]=' 83';l[69]=' 79';l[70]=' 66';l[71]=' 69';l[72]=' 82';l[73]=' 68';l[74]=':';l[75]='o';l[76]='t';l[77]='l';l[78]='i';l[79]='a';l[80]='m';l[81]='\"';l[82]='=';l[83]='f';l[84]='e';l[85]='r';l[86]='h';l[87]='a ';l[88]='<'; That does not count as bilingual. supply all over the states .just shipping funds is need an balance before the pick up. The Miami (Ohio) RedHawks (12-18, 6-11 Mid-American) look to end a disappointing season on a bright note against the Buffalo Bulls (14-16, 8-9) in Alumni Arena Friday at 7 p.m. If you cant laugh, bitch or complain about your city, you probably live in Mayberry R.F.D. I know grown men that cannot read or write better than a 10 year old from a literacy focused school district. } And when we do, we start to see things different. yours forever. I lived in Miami 15 years years, then moved a county north to Broward for the last 20 years. I still didnt believe. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; Come on guys! Not A Miamian But we have every single ethnic background, right here in this beautiful city. says: Miami is truly the dumbest city. PS Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. Were not stupid. I have lives in a Fla (Miami,Jupiter,lake worth) andnow live half hour south of Atlanta. The Experimenter And it is awesome that racists like you have left. What does that mean down in Miami? I like palm trees! [CDATA[ But you forgot to add that you have to have a lot of patience when the ladies with the cell phone at the ear try to park her husbands HummerH2 or Escalade in a small parking lot and would never stop talking for the moment and prefer to nerve other car drivers! JumpingBean So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(. Think again, oh freezing cold northerner. Wouldnt move back. and all he did was to send me packing. //]]> to a spell caster called Chief Priest Amrosso I decided to try it reluctantly. Never believe anyone who says I can get you in at a big club Because he cant. Everyone is short If youre male and over 6 feet tall, you will generally have every guy in the bar trying to fight you by 2 a.m. This equals high crime,high fraud,high corruption,super inflated cost of living with low wages,job scarcity,racial tension,lack of English speakers,traffic jams,over crowding of schools,super high insurance premiums,etc. I moved out of Miami 7 years ago, and every time I go back (which is quite regularly), I encounter many of the points made here. surfsiderider The only thing that every bothered me was the fact that many people immigrate and dont bother to learn English - many people will first address you in Spanish (or only in Spanish). says: I actually agree with the majority of your comments while I would say that miami lacks a sense of cohesion and lacks a general sense of intellect and innovation. We read books. } document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_97n8EOnKeK').innerHTML = output; David I still am practicing English ONLINE in chat rooms after 6 YEARS!, since most people dont want to speak English here. After that, the price per kilowatt goes way up. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; (5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again. Any city in the world has its idiosyncrasies, its culture, its peculiarities and that makes it special, that makes so many people like it and others not so much. //]]> Hopefully it will sink on the way there. says: I dont care where youre from, Miami is filled with morons. Those who do not see this have most likely never ventured outside of Miami to other metropolitan cities that area ar more developed than miami currently is. The weather is excellent. eesh. In addition, he writes about his so called friends.. they dont read, they live at home, lease BMWs they cant afford, are liars and geez, poor thing, they cant get him into a club, they are slow and drink too much, plus they wear something called a chonga. I love over-used words for comical thinkers like bigot and racist. Who knows? No bro. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ Open your eyes, start hanging out somewhere else. Yay! [CDATA[ Got myself some tiger balm and my big ass beach towel. HispanicBookworm THE HELP OF . Bottle Service is for Douchebags and Suckers SARAH HRMS 3 yr. ago. I spent 20 years in Miami. //'); Open your eyes Matt, talk w/ people who are having time of their life living here and write another article 100 things to have a blast in Miami (not counting clubbing, drugs, Ocean Dr restaurants etc). Its every bit as superficial as LA, and 10 times as ignorant. For anyone above who says its notyoure who they are talking about in this article. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ else output += unescape(l[i]); says: Also, back in the 70s, Miami was full of whites and Cubansvery few other minorities and ethnicities. Oh, Id love for rock/indie music to be more prevalent there. First he was running around with a bunch of sleazy girls promoting sh*tty parties for Sex Energy Drink. Highly skilled, professional drivers and guides. or phone no +2348154791124 or add on WhatsApp.com. says: its sad but true. Sharing this testimony because this is all i have to offer, as I am young and have no money to give to him. var output = ''; too many latins who do not speak English,who do not assimilate. var output = ''; if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; What I am saying is that on the U.S./Mexico border you will find more English-literate people per capita than you find in Miami-Dade County. ( Disclaimer: For all of the good Anglos out there, dont be offended by my apparent bigotry. I prefer paying the toll by Alabama Jacks every. //= 0; i=i-1){ I have never understood how someone from Kansas or Alabama thinks Florida, New York, or California is their country. Make no mistake, Miami is not the real United States. For the good and for the bad, there is no place like it in the world. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) THANK YOU DR EBOSELE i will forever be grateful. Keep fighting the good fight. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{[email protected]}. says: You define Miami ? Everyone who sits behind a steering wheel in the City is a fucking lunatic on a murderous rampage. We air condition the ever loving soul out of everything Jackets have two uses here: Movie theaters and that day in February. I have a feeling that the author just hung out in the wrong circles. Working for minimum wage or tips, in a restaurant or working as a bell man at a hotel..etc. Yelp I am under 53 but my brother is 65, so go figure. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; outside of the bible belt, it sucks. I even saw one with a snow jeans !! I was born in raised in Miami Florida. Agree with Christine. Pissed Cuban! The customer service in the restaurants and fast food places we visited actually have my wife, for the first time ever, leaving comments on their sites. Commonsense (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Miami People flake Whenever a Miamian makes plans with you, make backup plans. Regarding #14 and there being no diversity? Its for the ignorant, rude and lazy 3rd worlders who dont want to improve themselves or learn anything new. Everyone wants to live large and look badass but half of them can barely read, let alone drive. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; says: Matt, apparently youre not the type of person that fits in anywhere. Insofar as why people would like it? As for clubs, sports bars, etc its a business, if they can away with water down drinks, smaller portions and charging a lot, salted peanuts to make people thirsty and order more drinks, its nothing that really hasnt been happening since dawn of bars. Elaine is right From Cubans to Haitians to Israelis. Dont expect a stranger to say thank you if you do something nice for them, they act like your supposed to do that, again entitlement. Miami411 Nice girls Miami: The Tropical Latino Jersey Shore says: Dont care whos hurt.