Curious if the new gas system eats everything as well? You must log in or register to reply here. The Model 464 comes with a Williams Streamlined Ramp front gold bead and Williams equally legendary buckhorn-style, adjustable rear open sight. Additional Features .30-30 Centerfire and .22LR Rimfire Models. I know Ive asked more questions than Ive answered in this review, but I really feel like the SPX is a curious beast. I was looking for a different part for the 464 (spare firing pin). By signing up you agree to Guns.com's New 464 SPX and 464 ZMB Series with 6-Position. Classic Browning Light Twelve Auto-5 Review: Busting Clays With the Old Humpback Shotgun. Specifications and Features Caliber .30-30 WIN. Available with 3-dot fiber optic or adjustable rifle sights the receiver of the Mossberg 464 is drilled and tapped for a Weaver-style base. Being raised on ranches, my first thought was, Someone is going to hell for hanging that stuff on a saddle gun.. My old Winchester 94 had some terrific iron sights. The rear sight is adjustable for elevation and drift adjustable for windage. Shooting freehand, at 100 yards, we could hammer a 12-inch plate with no effort. The Mossberg Model 464 SPX is definitely a departure from the traditional lever-action legacy, and most shooters wont feel all that cowboy-like when handling, shooting or hunting with it; however, having a rifle that can accommodate various physiques and is adaptable to a variety of tasks is more important than playing cowboy anyway. http://www.xssights.com/Products.aspx?CAT=8517, http://www.skinnersights.com/mossberg_464_11.html, http://www.skinnersights.com/front_sights_5.html, http://mossbergowners.com/forum/indl-lever-action-stocks.4556/page-2#post-210569. Chat with an expert. BUILT TO LAST: Our waterproof red dot's superior aluminum alloy and anodized finish give you both a low weight and tough corrosion resistance for years ahead; included lens covers protect your hunting and airsoft sight between uses and during transport; and a long-lasting CR2032 lithium battery comes included and is easily replaced once the need Mossberg 464 SPX Lever Action Rifle 30-30 Winchester. The SPX weighs in at 7 pounds, and has a 16-inch barrel. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. I will post pictures. Or the Rossi Circuit Judge. The "U.S. Rifle, Caliber .30, Model of 1903," better-known as the M1903 Springfield, has become one of the most popular U.S. military small arms to collect. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Scope Mounts & Accessories, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Collapsible stocks are useful on M4s because they can be adjusted to a length of pull (LOP) that not only fits the users size, but can be adjusted depending on factors such as heavy/light clothing and armor. It's likely that the Mossberg 464 SPX will actually see more use from a rack in a vehicle than from a saddle scabbard. More than likely, the grub screw that holds the fiber-optic sight in place had worked loose under recoil. The front, a red dot, shines neatly between the green. ENTRY-LEVEL CARBINE: Mossberg Modern Rifle Tactical, Best 16 Mossberg 464 Spx Zombie Version - EN Vik News, Semi-Auto on Steroids: SRM Arms 1216 Shotgun. Our sample Model 464 SPX reflected the typical Mossberg, made-in-America quality. Now that my Luddite brain has gotten past what a lever-action rifle is supposed to look like, I can give high marks to the Mossberg 464 SPX. This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. Customer experience was, and still is, the primary focus, a key to the firms longevity and success. Visit our Intl. The groups were nothing to write home aboutespecially at that close distancebut its nice to know that the natural pointing characteristics of the rifle will allow one to get hits in a pinch at close range. EN English Deutsch Franais Espaol Portugus Italiano Romn Nederlands Latina Dansk Svenska Norsk Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Trke Suomi Latvian Lithuanian esk Unknown Free Gun Lock2-Year Limited Warranty included. Cost was high for an aluminum extrusion with a bit of machining. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. Would being seen with a Mossberg 464 be the firearms equivalent of getting spotted riding a Moped? Sign up for special offers, product news, exclusive deals, and more. What did Mossberg say? I purchased the scope mount hoping that it would fit as a drop on component. Finish Matte. Shooting from prone at 100 yards, the traditional blunt-nose loads were capable of groups averaging around six to seven inches. (12-GA) This SureShell Polymer Carrier system, available in a six shell configuration, features shell holders injection molded from. OK, I guess I could live with the A2-type flash hider on a lever gun. Given those situations, a tri-rail fore-end that would allow mounting a light, laser and other accessories made perfect sense. Your Cart is empty. The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. XS Sight Systems Shotrail, Ghost Ring & Standard Dot White Sights, Mesa Tactical SureShell Polymer Carrier and Saddle. Will this fit a pre 64 Winchester model 94? Either way, I am excited about this rifle and can't wait to get the build that I envision in my head. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. They took their 464 lever action and added a railed handguard as well as an AR-15 style carbine stock for adjustable length of pull and threaded the barrel. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Anybody know where I can purchase the older model forearm? And opinion seems to be split. The lever-action carbine has been a stalwart for personal protection for more than a century, with cowboys, cops and hunters all relying upon its handiness and reliability. I think it's an intelligent move in the current economy, to take a tried and true gun, make it modern, and sell the crud out of it. I once popped a skunk at more than 100 yards with that simple black blade. Or maybe I should say timeless. Required fields are marked *. Overall Length 34. The Mossberg 590A1 is the most durable of our pump action shotguns, meeting MIL-SPEC 3443G, with its heavy-walled barrel, metal trigger guard and safety, clean out mag tube, and Parkerized finish. While they were bright and gathered light, making them very visible, I feel the order they were placed is backwards. I'd much rather have the rails as a last resort I'll see if they will just sell me the updated forestock but even then she said she'd have to check with her supervisor and see if there even allowed too sell just the forestock. Mossberg 464 Lever Action Rifle -Featers a Precision-machined receiver, conveniently-positioned ejection port for clearance when using optics, convenient top-tang safety, blued finished barrels in 20 length, choice of 3-dot adjustable fiber optic or adjustable rifle sights, receiver is drilled and tapped for Weaver #403 bases.Select models But the more I looked at it, the more I began to like it, and logic slowly replaced my initial disdain for the rifle. Need help or have product questions? Stay in the know. During the next three days, we fired several models from Mossbergs shotgun lineup as well as their AR-type rifle, the MMR (ENTRY-LEVEL CARBINE: Mossberg Modern Rifle Tactical, September 2012 S.W.A.T.). 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only). Fax: +1-866-534-3097 One could argue that any 1911 with a rail is doing the exact same thing. But I dont think Mossberg is taking the tactical angle very seriously, honestly. He might still have them. But what would you want to put on it? Shopping Options . For info on shipping, returns, orders and more, find answers here. So shoot me some ideas. But what about that collapsible stock? It will fit shooters of all sizes and can also be adjusted for different levels of clothing depending on the season. The XS Lever Scout Mount is machined to picatinny specs from a lightweight aluminum. 30% Off: XS Sights Picatinny Rail for the Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scout Rifle, Round Barrel Models, Rail Only MFR: MB-6001R-N. Buy now & save $30. Rail will fit on Win 94 Top Eject IF both of the following are met: rear sight dovetail must be 3.8"-4" from barrel/receiver junction line No, this will not fit the 1961 Winchester 94, because the angle of ejection on the older models is different. Capacity: 5+1-Features: Tri-Rail Forearm;Ladder Rail Covers-Type: Rifle: Lever Action. You take it from the safe, where the humidity is low, out into the field, where the gun gets wet. Were happy to help! Because spire-point bullets loaded in the tubular magazine found on most lever actions could detonate the primer of the next round under recoil, roundnose or flat-nose bullets were the norm for over a century. The forward pillar mounting hole was cut too far forward and prevented correct alignment with the dovetail mounting pillar. . Well-located and quick to use, in my opinion its better than using a half-cock notch as a safety. Sights Fiber Optic 3-dot. So think of it as a hunting gun. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.; (203) 230-5300; www.mossberg.comCaliber: .30-30 Win.Action Type: lever-action center-fire rifleFrame: steelBarrel: 16" chrome-moly with flash suppressor (optional)Rifling: button; six-groove 1:10" RH twistMagazine: six-round tubeFinish: matte blueSights: fiber-optic green rear and red frontTrigger: 5-lb., 12-oz. Its likely that the Mossberg 464 SPX will actually see more use from a rack in a vehicle than from a saddle scabbard. Twist 110. We did not get around to firing the lever-action 464 SPX, but it remained on displayas if taunting medirectly in front of the table I sat at in the classroom. XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount for Marlin 1895 .45-70, .450,.444 ML-6000R-N. Get even more OpticsPlanet Bucks with the purchase of select models to use on future purchases! Heat Shields. This rail allows a scope or red dot sight to be mounted in the forward, scout rifle position. Gear. item 1 XS Sights MB-6001R-N Lever Scout Mount Rail Mossberg 464/464SPX, item 2 XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount for Mossberg 464, 464 SPX MB-6001R-N, 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 110 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 43 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 149 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 167 product ratings. But at its core, the 464 SPX is still an antiquated platform. For Mossberg 464 and 464 SPX in .30-30 Win Only. swatmag.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! With an adjustable LOP from 10 to 145/8 inches, the stock on the Mossberg will fit almost every size shooter. You may notice in the accompanying table that a Winchester load, the 150-grain Silvertip EXP, had slower velocities than I would have expected, and five rounds failed to ignite. Mossberg's Model 464 is available with either a straight grip or a pistol grip. The additional tang safety of the Mossberg 464 SPX makes it even more safe than other modern lever guns, because the hammer can be lowered with the safety on, preventing the possibility of an . XS Sight Systems Picatinny Rail for the Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scout Rifle, Round Barrel Models, Rail Only Specifications: - Allows Owner To Easily Mount A Rifle Scope To . With the rifle braced in a vice, the groups closed up to right at 3 inches. Length Of Pull 13.875. Great product and great company! PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECS A classic western-style cowboy gun with modern details and innovations the Mossberg 464 is a lever-action rifle with a precision-machined receiver blued finish barrel and a walnut stock and forend with fine-line diamond-patterned checkering for a sure grip. The 464 is CNC machined, meaning the tolerances are quite uniform. #95131 Mossberg Blaze Rimfire Rifle Rail Kit . They blamed Mossberg for there different barrel profiles. To avoid leading the barrel, even though I use hard-cast bullets, I keep the velocity around 1,400 fps. $57.00 - $80.00. Rail will not work with . Ran south on 10th Street from Sheridan to Pierce, west on Pierce, south on 4th Street, west on Washington Street, and terminated at 2nd Avenue station. Problems arise. You will find the amount you'll earn near eligible models. Something went wrong. Introduced in 1895 for use in the Winchester Model 94, the .30-30 Winchester, .30 WCF, or simply .30-30, was the first American cartridge to use smokeless powder. November 20, . The rifle comes complete with ladder-type rail covers and so it would not snag on leather when being slid into a scabbard, or abrade skin when firing. Additional Features .30-30 Centerfire and .22LR Rimfire Models. Copyright Adorama Camera, Inc. All rights reserved. That said, I bet your mind is already made up. While not as handsome as walnut, the rails are more functional. The Redfield Mounts 464 Mossberg Aluminum Rifle Scope Mounting Base Pair 47524 has been designed to be the ideal platform on which to attach your favorite Rifle Scope to your Mossberg 464 rifle. Stock Synthetic (6 Position Adjustable). #50771 590A1 SPX - 9 . Rails & Scope Bases. The companys goal with the Model 464 SPX was to make a rifle that the average shooter could press into service during troubled times, as in the aftermath of natural disasters, and use for activities such as hog hunting. Type: Rifle: Lever Action . Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. The XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount fits Winchester 94 AE models with rear sight dovetail 4" from receiver. A Cold War era classic with smooth lines, a legendary back story, and an exotic-sounding name, Beretta's Model 71 was definitely a mouse that roared. XS Sight Systems Picatinny Rail for the Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scout Rifle, Round Barrel Models, Rail Only Specifications: - Allows Owner To Easily Mount A Rifle Scope To The Mossberg 464 - XS Lever Scout Mount - Round Barrel Models - Rail Only WARNING: California`s Proposition 65 Specifications for XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount: Weight 5.5 lb. A classic western-style cowboy gun with modern details and innovations the Mossberg 464 is a lever-action rifle with a precision-machined receiver blued finish barrel and a walnut stock and forend with fine-line diamond-patterned checkering for a sure grip. Every cowboy needs a revolver. Solid mount and easy installation. Shopper Does this system work for the Mossberg 464 SPX as well? pull (as tested)Overall Length: 33"- 37"Weight: 6 lbs., 1 oz.Stock: synthetic, six-position adjustable rear with pad, tri-rail forearmAccessories: three rubber ladder rail covers, gun lock, owners manualSuggested Retail Price: $535. Specifications: - Picatinny Rail Only - Fits: Mossberg 464, 464 SPX - Material: Anodized Aluminum - Finish: Matte Black This is due to police experience when the shotgun was not a personal weapon but the community firearm shared by many officers. A classic western-style cowboy gun with modern details and innovations the Mossberg 464 is a lever-action rifle with a precision-machined receiver blued finish barrel and a walnut stock and forend with fine-line diamond-patterned checkering for a sure grip. Rather, its more like the lever gun of the new millennium. JavaScript is disabled. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Bullets ranged in weight from 140 to 170 grains. The 6-inch plate required a more steady hand, but was still easily hit. The back mounting hole aligned well with the rear receiver hole when the mount was installed on the dovetail insert. Most of the off-hand shooting was by one testers 12-year-old son who commented that the 464 SPX was one of the coolest rifles ever, and said he appreciated the guns padded, six-position adjustable stockespecially after having his shoulder pounded by a youth-size lever-action .30-30 Win. The Mossberg Blaze is an easy-to-handle, lightweight semi-automatic rimfire rifle that's easy to shoot, making it the perfect .22 rifle for firearm training. 138 products / 275models, AIM Sports Maverick 88 Shotgun Forend w/ Side and Bottom, Aimtech Warhammer Tactical Mid Length Saddle Mount, Adaptive Tactical Wraptor Forend f/Remington and, Adaptive Tactical EX Performance Tactical Light Forend for Remington and, Adaptive Tactical EX Performance Forend And M4-Style Stock for, XS Sight Systems Shotrail, Ghost Ring & Big Dot Tritium for, Aimtech Warhammer X Series Tactical Full Length. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. for shopping, services, repairs, and more. If your safe is too dry for wood, stocks and forends can shrink and crack. Built touch from lightweight aircraft aluminum Hard anodized for surface hardness and scratch resistance This screw is very small and, not having that small a screwdriver in my range kit, I was not able to replace it on the first outing. The SRM Arms 1216 makes this a reality. Scope None. Buy XS Sights Mossberg 464 Lever Scout Mount Rail - Black: GunBroker is the largest seller of Scope Accessories & Scope Parts Scopes, Sights & Optics All: 974011949. . Total capacity (including a round in the chamber) is six rounds. I had read another customers revi Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Intermediate eye relief rifle scope mounting, XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount Orderable Models. | NRA Family, NRA Women | New for 2023: Remington 360 Buckhammer Ammunition, New for 2023: Mossberg Patriot LR Tactical | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New For 2023: Harrington & Richardson Retro AR-15s, The Model Of 1903 Springfield: A Collector's Perspective, The Keefe Report: True Velocity's Leap | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Keefe Report: On The Range With An American Hero | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Trust But Verify: Function-Checking Your Guns | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Remington Returns: The Revival Of An Ammunition Giant | An Official Journal Of The NRA, WATCH: 2022 National Sporting Clays Championship | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, WATCH: Colt Python Revolver History | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, I Have This Old Gun: Maynard Carbine | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Winchester Model 12 Riot Gun | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Remington Model 51 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Armed Citizen protected by Smith & Wesson, The Armed Citizen March 3, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen March 3, 2023, BEAR Arms: Making The Switch From Gun Owner to Armed Citizen | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen February 17, 2023, X-Vision Optics Launches Thermal Impact Scope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Veronica Kosich Receives NRA-Sponsored Diana Award at SCI Convention, Henry Supports Fallen Firefighters Foundation | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Freedom Hunters: Giving Back to Americas Veterans through Hunting and the Great Outdoors, Hardware: SIG Sauer P320-XTEN | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Rifleman Review: Smith & Wesson M&P12 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: Ruger 10/22 Compact | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Rifleman Review: Taurus G3X | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Video Review: Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP in 10mm Auto | NRA Family, Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP In 10 mm Auto, Video Review: KelTec P15 Semi-Auto Pistol | NRA Family, Video Review: Savage Stance Pistol | NRA Family, Preview: Leupold 2-10X 30 mm Mark 5HD Riflescope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | New for 2022: 20-Gauge Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, Preview: Springfield Armory 1911 DS Double-Stack 9 mm Pistol Lineup | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer. I have regarded the pump-action shotgun as my go-to firearm for some time. Hi guys. We fired the rifle for accuracy at 50 yards, and although the sights proved a bit coarse for precision work, sub-2-inch groups were not a problem from the bench nor was ringing a circular 8-inch steel plate at 100 yards from off-hand. But what else? Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the . Mossberg's synthetic-stocked 464 SPX borrows heavily from AR/chassis gun platforms, yet both are, at the end of the day, tubular-magazine .30-30s. 827M Mossberg. . One of my favorite features on the Mossberg is the sight system. T. Thomas B. Reliability, as should be expected from a lever action, was perfect. Ill leave you with this. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. Granted, we could see the utility in the railed forend, the drilled and. XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount for Mossberg 464, 464 SPX MB-6001R-N Series Name: XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount Product Code: XSS-MT-LSMGS-MB-6001R-N MPN: MB6001RN. With its synthetic six-position AR-style stock and tri-rail fore-end, Mossbergs Model 464 SPX lever-action rifle, reviewed here, is obviously not the lever gun of John Waynes generation. : +1-847-513-6201 Model . Add to Cart. I am a big believer in having a light mounted on any long gun that may be used for self-defense. To my dismay, the rear sight dropped off the rifle after 40 rounds. XS Sight Systems Picatinny Rail for the Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scout Rifle, Round Barrel Models, Rail Only Specifications: - Allows Owner To Easily Mount A Rifle Scope To The Mossberg 464 - XS Lever Scout Mount - Round Barrel Models - Rail Only. Shop XS Sight Systems Lever Scout Mount Mossberg 464, 464 SPX Black and more from Cheaper Than Dirt! But the action cycles very smoothly, and handloaders will appreciate the fact that the Mossberg will work with cartridges somewhat longer than can be cycled through a Winchester 94. The pistol-grip upgrade features nicer wood, diamond-pattern checkering for purchase, and costs an additional $42. In addition to those features already mentioned, it has a red fiber-optic insert on the front sight and a green fiber optic on the rear sight, allowing for a three-dot type of sight picture. View cart for details. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. The extractor . The adjustable stock offers lengths of pull that vary from 10 1/2 and up to almost 15 inches. If you have no intentions of placing the older style system back onto your rifle, I would be interested in purchasing yours from you. Parts fit properly together and the matte blue finish was evenly applied. There are two functional safeties on the rifle, one on the tang and one thats engaged by squeezing the lever. Filter Close. Action . Im open to suggestions. And the stock, which is made by ATI (who makes all kinds of stocks) is actually adjustable. Caliber: 30-30 Win. What should the discerning collector look for in a potential buy? This System allows shooting with both eyes open for quick moving target acquisition. Weight 7 lb. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. 464 SPX Lever Action Rimfire; 464 SPX Lever Action Centerfire; Mossberg Blaze Rifle Series. Our System will send you a . Email: [email protected], 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri Some seem inexplicably drawn to the odd aesthetic of the rifle. I guess a weapon light could work, if you were going to use this one rifle for hunting and defense. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. Copyright 2022, Picatinny Rail/Scope Mount - Mossy Oak Obsession, Picatinny Rail/Scope Mount - Mossy Oak New Breakup. The receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting optics. * Select your protection plan and purchase it with this product by clicking Add to Cart above. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! rifle that did not come with a recoil pad. . Now, there's nothing wrong with wanting to stay within tradition, but unless we're talking Cowboy Action competition, this brand of purism can be excessivenot to mention inefficient. List price: $ 535.00 $ 499.95. We ran more than 200 rounds through the Mossberg75 from the bench and the rest from the off-hand position. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings. Scope None. Sights & Scopes. If mounted, it would have a rise to the front. SureShell Carrier And Rail For Moss 500/590A1/Mav88 (12-GA) SureShell Carrier And Rail For Moss 500/590A1/Mav88 . Call us at 800-223-2500. Still, Ill be ready when Hollywood comes calling. Requires removal of factory rear sight. Those familiar with the Winchester 94 will also notice that the throw of the lever on the Mossberg is a bit longer. I drilled the front mounting hole just enough oversize to install the front screw. The finish of the Mossberg 464 SPX is flat black. Free Gun Lock2-Year Limited Warranty included. / 10 Think of the Springfield Armory TRP. A rail section could be added up top, or there are options for a traditional scope mount. . Mossberg released their Tactical 464 SPX several years ago. Manufacturer: O.F. A Magpul Angled Fore Grip could work. Mossberg 464 spx rails | Mossberg Owners Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. This is a great scout scope mount for a Marlin 336. There, on the massive convention floor, surrounded by thousands of guns, the 464 SPX changed my mind. What if you could have a shotgun built from the ground up as a fighting shotgun, shorter than most while weighing within a few ounces, and with a total capacity of 17 shells? Cookies on the Mossberg Website. - Allows Owner To Easily Mount A Rifle Scope To The Mossberg 464. There are sling attachment points on the ATI collapsible stock and under the barrel band near the muzzle. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 It could be mildly useful as a hog gun. The polymer wont expand and contract like wood. Fitted with an Aimpoint Micro H-2 red-dot optic via XS Sights's Lever Scout scope rail, the Mossberg 464 lever action is a slick, sleek, and sprightly hunting rifle. Nevertheless, it provides an additional layer of safety. Twist 110. New 464 SPX and 464 ZMB Series with 6-Position. Mossberg's 464 lever-action carbine gets a tactical makeover. The rail covers the fore-end, but doesnt extend to the top.