Chocolate Cake:A classic chocolate cake is always a good idea, and it goes great with this Pizza too. Remove cheese bread from tray before cutting. Fix this by brushing some olive oil onto the crust halfway through the cook. Remove pizza from plastic wrapper but keep in tray. Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe: Ready in 45 Minutes, King Arthur Gluten-Free Bread Recipe (CopyCat), Bob Marley Drink Recipe: The BEST Cocktail, Costco Meatballs Cooking Instructions (Copycat Recipe). Just as Emil De Salvi's frozen pizza company was taking off in 1951, a second frozen pizza company in Akron, Ohio, was also making inroads and building a name for itself. They can be cooked in the oven, microwave, or air fried. Spray the basket with cooking spray to make the crust crispier. How do we get them to order for our stores. Compare Product. Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Cholesterol 35mg (13% DV), Sodium 770mg (33% DV), Potassium 265mg (6% DV), Calcium 255mg (20% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV). I would have expected maybe 30+% more carbs and wouldnt have been at all surprised to see more fat and less protein. Frozen pizza is unquestionably a roulette; it can be very good or very bad. 1. So, preheat your oven, gather your ingredients, and get ready to enjoy a delicious slice of Pizza! Grocery Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Remove your cooked Costco Motor City Pizza from the oven, then remove it from the tray and begin cutting it. Weve all heard the saying cardboard crust, and in fact, I may have even used that phrase to describe a few of the frozen pizza options at Costco. Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwich, Sausage, Cage Free Egg & Cheese, 12 ct. With these tips and tricks, youll be able to make a delicious pizza that everyone will love. Original Thin Crust Combo or Four Meat Pizza. Lastly, remove your Costco Motor City Pizza from the air fryer basket with caution and serve it hot. Two 12-ounce Pizza Dough balls, recipe follows. 5. Cook at 425 degrees for 18 21 minutes (see photo for detailed instructions). A classic red wine like a Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot:These wines have enough body to stand up to the heartiness of the Pizza, while their acidity will help cut through the richness of the cheese. Remove pizza from tray before cutting. Baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. It was just about average. (Just don't turn the broiler on.) Let the dough rest for 5 minutes, then add the oil, yolk and salt. Box, Costco Lasagna, Kirkland Signature Sausage & Beef, Costco Orange Chicken, Crazy Cuisine Mandarin Chicken, Costco Pokmon V-Tin Assortment TCG Cards, 4-pack, Costco Glow Forts, Connect & Create, 75 Pieces, Costco Disney Mickey & Goofy Nutcracker Set 2022, Costco Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce & Lemons, Costco Healthy Noodle, Kibun Foods 6 Bags, Costco Tulip Bulbs in a Vase, Grow Your Own Tulips, Wildbrine Sauerkraut Costco, Organic 50 Ounces Raw, Cooking Instructions: Remove pizze from the plastic wrapper, but keep in the tray. Place pizza on center rack. It has pepperoni, sausage, and bacon on it. Cook your frozen pizza in the air fryer for 6 to 8 mins or once the cheese is melted. You may add the toppings according to your choice and taste. 3. PLACE PIZZA ON CENTER RACK. Do not defrost your Costco Motor City Pizza; instead, follow one of the cooking directions and cook it from frozen. Remove the plastic wrap and cardboard and place the GF pizza directly on the center oven rack. A single Domino's round can go for as much as $17.99, and at Papa John's you'll end . When cooking a frozen pizza in an air fryer, it is important to cook it at a high temperature. Take and Bake Pizza Cooking Instructions (Fresh or Frozen): 1. 380 calories, 40mg cholesterol, 19g fat, 830mg sodium, and 278mg potassium, Total Carbohydrate 35g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 4g, Protein 18g, Calcium 252 %, 2 % iron, Your email address will not be published. Costco sells a 2 pack of Ultimate Meat Motor City Pizza for $14.99. Considering this is only $11.49 for 2 pizzas, its a great deal! This frozen . Preheat oven to 400 degrees; 3. All natural, made from scratch, preservative-free, Og trans fat per serving. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the pizza for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Crimp the edges of the pizza to form a crust. Sounds like you put a lot of thought into the perfect pizza =). Your email address will not be published. Caution: Tray and bread will be hot! Motor City Pizza Co. Supreme Detroit-Style Deep Dish Pizza Preparation instructions. KEEP FROZEN. Glad you found them and glad you enjoy them! Bake for 18-21 Minutes: Once cheese is melted, remove pizza from oven. Remove cheese bread from tray before cutting. Your email address will not be published. Remove the Motor City frozen pizza from all packaging and place it on an oven-safe baking sheet or pizza pan. In order to heat up a Costco pizza, youll need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The real fun happens when crumbles of lamb sausage spiced with clove, cinnamon and coriander. Austin-based Bolo Pizza starts with a crust that's remarkably crisp with a tender and tangy crumb. Many companies advertise their meat lovers pizzas as Ultimate Meat, but I think Motor City Pizza Co upped the standard with the pizza I received and am now dubbing, Mega Meat. Keep frozen. I recommend Italian seasoning, garlic powder, or even some spicy seasoning. Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees F: Remove pizza from plastic wrapper but keep in tray. Take pizza out of oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting with a knife. In fact she is referred to as "The Chef" by most of her close family not only because she attended culinary school and was an actual chef, but also because she has a passion for cooking for friends and family. If you dont have an air fryer that is specifically designed for frozen pizzas, you can still use your air fryer to cook a frozen pizza. Keep frozen. Next, add the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, red onion, and green bell pepper. Brand: Motor City Pizza Co. 6. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not preheat the pizza oven. Yep. Freeze it for longer storage If you want to store the Pizza for more than a few days, you can freeze it. What temperature do you cook Motor City Pizza at? Make sure not to exceed more than1 hour at room temperatureas bacteria can begin to grow. The 3 of us could not finish it, so 1 was plenty for 2 adults & a child. If youre looking for an affordable and convenient meal option, a Costco pizza may be just what you need. Can you put the cardboard from pizza in the oven? Been that way for months now. This delicious Pizza is perfect for a family dinner or a night in with friends. INGRIEDIENTS: CRUST (BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID], WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, PRE-MIX BLEND (GLUCONO DELTA-LACTONE, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID} YEAST, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SOYBEAN OIL, ASCORBIC ACID, (VITAMIN C), ENZYMES] CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM PROPIONATE [PRESERVATIVE], SOYBEAN OIL {PROCESSING AID}, CALCIUM SILICATE (PROCESSING AID)), SUGAR, YEAST, FLAVORED OIL BLEND (OIL BLEND [PALM OIL, CORN OIL, NATURAL GARLIC FLAVOR, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, [BETA]-CAROTENE {COLOR}]), CHEESE BLEND (SHREDDED LOW MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], POWDERED CELLULOSE {ANTI-CAKING AGENT}, SEASONING BLEND (OREGANO, BASIL, RED PEPPER, PARSLEY)), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATOES, SEASONING BLEND [SALT, SUGAR, SPICES, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED ONION, SOYBEAN OIL {PROCESSING AID}]), BELL PEPPER AND ONION BLEND (BELL PEPPERS, RED ONION), PEPPERONI (PORK, BEEF, SALT, SPICES, DEXTROSE, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PAPRIKA OLEORESIN, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, CITRIC ACID), COOKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE (PORK, SPICES, WATER, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, GARLIC, PAPRIKA, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR [AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, SPICE EXTRACTIVE], DISODIUM INOSINATE DISODIUM GUANYLATE). TheSabatasso Pizza Singles cooking instructions will differ from the rest of the Costco frozen pizza selection as they are single-serving pizzas. Crust: Wheat flour, water, corn oil, yeast, salt. If you want to reheat a Motor City Pizza, follow these instructions: The Motor City pizza from Costco is a delicious pizza that can be cooked in a variety of ways. If youre looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pizza, you should try cooking Motor City Pizza in an air fryer. If you even eat just 1/3 of the pizza ( I know I ate more than a third), you would have nearly consumed all of your daily recommended sodium intake. Can I add extra ingredients to the Pizza? 3 BAKE FOR 18-21* MINUTES. Let the pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving. 3. Caution: Tray and pizza will be hot! Purchased 2 boxes today! I would try them first. Cooking Instructions: Tray included, for crispy crust! CUT, SERVE AND ENJOY Just be sure to add some extra spices to give it flavor. I consent to Costco Fan collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. You can also take a look at the Detroit Style Pizza pan if you want to make your own pizza. Baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. It is a Three Meat pizza and not an Ultimate Pizza, so Im fairly certain Costcos version will have more meat. Take your quiche out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes. 2 Place pizza on center rack. Delicious pizza! Torrance, CA, Plenty I stock todayseveral months later. A serving of Motor City pizza is going to contain 960 mg or 42% of your daily recommended value. Please consider my suggestion to add to your prep before cooking.The pizza will have all the toppings it came with ! Thanks for the heads up. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the Motor City frozen pizza from all packaging and place it on an oven-safe baking sheet or pizza pan. PREHEAT OVEN TO 425F The Detroit Style Pizzas can be found in Costcos frozen food section near other pizzas such as the. PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE COOKED BUT IS NOT AND NEEDS TO BE COOKED TO INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165F. Most people dont think twice on how to cook a frozen pizza aside from just following the instructions, but there are some crucial tips and hacks that can significantly improve the taste and appearance of your frozen pizzas. Do not broil The baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. Baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. Your email address will not be published. Keep frozen. A 2 pack with 1 cheese & 1 veggie. Line the baking pan with foil and spray with cooking oil. Cooking Instructions: Tray included, for crispy crust! 3. 3. PREHEAT OVEN TO 425F Instructions for Motor City Pizza at Costco. Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Cholesterol 35mg (12% DV), Sodium 830mg (36% DV), Potassium 267mg (6% DV), Calcium 245mg (20% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV). Remove cheese bread from plastic wrapper but keep in tray. (For best results, cook pizza from frozen and do not use a baking sheet.). Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven and leave them there while preheating for at least 10 minutes before putting your frozen pizza on them. Thanks for the comment, Your email address will not be published. INGREDIENTS: CRUST (BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID], WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, PRE-MIX BLEND (GLUCONO DELTA-LACTONE, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID} YEAST, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SOYBEAN OIL, ASCORBIC ACID, (VITAMIN C), ENZYMES] CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM PROPIONATE [PRESERVATIVE], SOYBEAN OIL {PROCESSING AID}, CALCIUM SILICATE (PROCESSING AID)), SUGAR, YEAST, FLAVORED OIL BLEND (OIL BLEND [PALM OIL, CORN OIL, NATURAL GARLIC FLAVOR, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, [BETA]-CAROTENE {COLOR}]), CHEESE BLEND (SHREDDED LOW MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], POWDERED CELLULOSE {ANTI-CAKING AGENT}, SEASONING BLEND (OREGANO, BASIL, RED PEPPER, PARSLEY)), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATOES, SEASONING BLEND [SALT, SUGAR, SPICES, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED ONION, SOYBEAN OIL {PROCESSING AID}]), PEPPERONI (PORK, BEEF, SALT, SPICES, DEXTROSE, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PAPRIKA OLEORESIN, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, CITRIC ACID). Place pizza on center rack. Cut breadsticks as shown in diagram. The answer to this question is yes, you can put the cardboard from pizza in the oven. The best way to cook a Motor City Pizza is in a conventional oven. switch to UPPER. Remove the pizza from the tray before cutting. Sprinkle chopped garlic, basil, or oregano on to upgrade any frozen pizza. 2 PLACE PIZZA ON CENTER RACK. It did not disappoint! If you choose to put the cardboard from pizza in the oven, make sure to do so sparingly. Also to enhance the taste you can add some herbs. Carefully remove pizza from oven without tipping. Keep it away from heat This will help prevent the cheese from getting too soft and the crust from getting soggy. Motor City Pizza Co. Supreme Detroit-Style Deep Dish Pizza. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind when doing so. Roll out the dough ball and hand press it onto the parchment paper into an 8" circle. I have included the cooking directions for Costcos frozen pizzas below so you can skip these tips if you just want the cooking instructions, but I do recommend at least taking a look. Place 1 pizza on silver microwave tray and microwave safe plate. Its a shame that they are discontinuing this pizza! If you want to cook a Motor City Pizza at home, follow these instructions: 1. Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sodium 250mg (11% DV), Calcium 117mg (10% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV). Orders placed after noon on Wednesday will ship the following Monday. Enjoy! 4 SERVE AND ENJOY Remove pizza from tray before cutting. This Costco Detroit Style Pizza was very tasty with a great texture on the pizza dough. minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. 5. It really is! The 140 calories are going to come from 22 grams of fat, 35 grams of carbs, and 20 grams of protein. Allow pizza to cool for 1-2 minutes before slicing and serving. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the pizza for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. This is especially true with a cheese pizza, which can be transformed into anything ranging from a Hawaiian pizza to a bbq chicken pizza. I don't think you have to be a shill to say it's among the best for frozen. Once cheese is melted, remove pizza from oven. I could easily distinguish which piece of meat I was eating. We regret to inform our customers that our restaurant is closed and we are no longer taking reservations. 2 PLACE PIZZA ON CENTER RACK. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The first thing to keep in mind is that not all air fryers are created equal. They must have read my tip on moving all the sausage to one end in order to create 2 pizzas =). I heard the ingredients falling from one end to the other. Lost the box and need the cooking instructions for the frozen pizza you bought at Costco? Costco Motor City Pizza as well as other frozen pizza brands, are meant to be cooked from a frozen stage; defrosting the pizza before preparing it may result in a poor quality that you wont appreciate. The cheese and sauce on the pizza are both good. Something to make note of. If you want to make this iconic Pizza at home, follow these simple cooking instructions and enjoy this dish. 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove pizza from plastic wrapper but keep in tray. The cooking instructions for the pizza are: Preheat oven to 425F. This pizza is made with a variety of meats and vegetables, and its sure to satisfy your cravings. Then, cut each of those slices into two pieces. Thick, airy and buttery flavored crust. Learn more about our current flavors and offerings. Ill double check my Costco next time I go. *DO NOT EAT WITHOUT COOKING. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Bake the pizza for the time specified on the box. You dont have to accept every frozen pizza as-is and dont be shy about adding your own toppings. 3. But I'm not sure it's post after post levels of amazing. Let your frozen Kirkland pizza bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until pizza is golden brown the cheese has melted. The Ultimate Meat deep dish pizza from Costco features Italian sausages, sliced and diced pepperoni, and bacon. Amountsee price in store * Quantity 15.4 oz. Today I will explain how to cook Motor City Pizza Costco in the oven, air fryer, and microwave. Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly. Did you know that Detroit-style Pizza is made with a thick, deep-dish crust and lots of cheese? Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pizza is ready when cheese is melted. Bake for 17 to 19 minutes (14 to 16 minutes in a convection oven), or until cheese is melted and edges are a golden brown color. If the pizza is frozen, it will not cook properly in the microwave. The pizza is done when the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown. A few other great options are apizza stoneor a cast iron skillet. No, there is no need to defrost the Pizza, you can cook it straight from the freezer and have a delicious pizza in no time. 2. 5) Cook at high power for 3 minutes. Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. If you prefer a softer crust, place pizza on a non-stick baking sheet. How long does it take to cook this Pizza? Can you put a frozen pizza in an air fryer? Welcome to Costco Food Database, the internets #1 resource for all things Costco food. I wish they made a cheese only or a veggie combo. It may not be as good as even the oven, but Im sure it will warm it up. Carefully remove the hot cookie sheet from the broiler. In general, though, it will take around 15 minutes to cook the pizza if you use a conventional oven. 4. This Pizza is a trend and loved by all, and now you can make it at home easily and serve it to all. Place the quiche on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the filling is cooked through. Nice! They are still available in the freezer section and now come in 2 different styles. If you want a crispier crust on your Motor City Pizza, use the cooking spray for the basket of your air fryer. For frozen pizza, air fry for approximately 6-8 minutes until cheese melts. allegedly were created when a chef baked a pizza in an automated parts tray. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until the cheese starts to turn golden brown. Motor City Pizza is a Detroit-style pizza that is known for its deep dish and thick crust. Again, we want to emulate pizza shops as closely as possible, which means cooking athigh heat. Im telling you, this pizza is absolutely loaded with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon. If the oven is hotter, the pizza will cook faster, so keep an eye on it. The crust is the best part. You just pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes and youre good to go. Smithfield Pork Tenderloin Cooking Instructions: Recipe. Enjoy! 3 BAKE FOR 18-21* MINUTES. Let the pizza cool slightly, remove from tray and slice to serve. Before baking- take frozen pizza out of the pan and pour all of the toppings back onto the top of pizza and place it back in the pan, then cook. How to Cook Motor City Pizza from Costco - Heating Instructions Preheat oven to 425F Remove the Motor City pizza from the plastic wrapper but keep it in the tray. So its not leaving any time soon. That would be a nice option. They would probably be able to answer that faster than Costco would. Thats a great idea with the veggies! I was even drinking a beer with this meal, as I know a pizza like this is a rare treat, but I still couldnt finish the last few pieces. Remove pizza from the oven. The high sides of the tray gave the pizza a thick, air, and buttery flavored crust that had crunchy and caramelized edges. Style: Deep Dish Crust. Let your pizza bake in the oven for 19 to 21 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Instructions. Smucker's Uncrustables, Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich, 18 ct. A small pizza will take between 10 and 12 minutes to heat up, while a large pizza will take between 18 and 20 minutes. The high sides of the tray gave the pizza a thick, air, and buttery flavored crust that had crunchy and caramelized edges. i am going to probably cook it on the cookie tray. Detroit-Style Deep Dish Pizza. Required fields are marked *. 1 PREHEAT OVEN TO 425F Remove pizza from plastic wrapper but keep in tray. Motor City Pizza is a Detroit-style pizza that is typically cooked at a high temperature. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The Motor City pizza from Costco is a large, 14-inch pizza that is perfect for sharing with friends or family. Vanilla ice cream:This is a classic dessert that goes with almost anything, and its no different with this Pizza. Get them at Walmart! Instructions: Set the Cook to 400 F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 10 minutes cooking time.Frozen Pizza NuWave Oven Heating Instructions Duration: 5:44. Remove the pizza (with oven mitts & the cardboard). The time may vary according to the number of pizzas made. Carefully slide the pizza from the plate to the hot cookie sheet. . https://www.motorcitypizzacompany.com/Get a copy of my book here http. Candy Seideman has been cooking for most of her life. Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen. Very good and I like it better than the pepperoni pizza they offer! PREHEAT OVEN TO 425F TYPE OF PIZZA ELEMENT SETTING APPROXIMATE COOKING TIME** FROZEN (9-12) Regular Crust DUAL 12-15 minutes Rising Crust* LOWER then DUAL 10-12 minutes LOWER, I loved all the meats and really enjoyed the meal. Remove all packaging (Keep the cardboard packed with the pizza). PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE COOKED BUT IS NOT AND NEEDS TO BE COOKED TO INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165F. The pizza is made with pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, red onions, green peppers, and black olives. The pizza is also topped with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Our pizzas love a preheated 425 F oven. Remove the Motor City pizza from the plastic wrapper but keep it in the tray. BAKE FOR 15-18* MINUTES Costco Pepperoni Pizza Cooking Instructions, How Many On The Border Restaurants Are There. 1. The first thing you need to know is that the time it takes to heat up a Costco pizza will vary depending on the size of the pizza. A frozen pizza is a great convenience food for a quick and easy meal. The crust is great for a frozen pizza. At $13.99 for a 2-pack of pizza, Motor City Co. certainly has its carry-out competition beat in terms of price. cooking instructions will differ from the rest of the Costco frozen pizza selection as they are single-serving pizzas. Although there are some fantastic frozen choices, many fall short compared to a restaurant-baked pizza that is sizzling hot to your home. Its a great pizza, but I need a little break and wont be having the second pizza on back to back nights. A light beer like a Pilsner or Hefeweizen:These beers will not overwhelm the flavors of the Pizza, and their carbonation will help cleanse your palate between bites. 4. What a great invention for pizza lovers. Once the pizza is done, let it cool for a few minutes before serving. 3 Bake for 18-21 (Do not eat without cooking, keep frozen. Ensure the product is cooked thoroughly. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The first step is to preheat your oven to 375 degrees. I hadnt noticed. This pizza weighed 20% more than its partner pizza. 2 Place pizza on center rack. Cooking Instructions: Tray included for crispy crust! Once the pizza is done baking, let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE COOKED BUT IS NOT AND NEEDS TO BE COOKED TO INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165F. It may be possible to use alternative cooking methods such as cooking the motor city pizza on the grill, stove, or even air fryer, but the most foolproof way will be to bake the pizza in the oven. Baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. Bake your pizza in the oven for 19 to 21 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Caution: Product becomes hot when cooked. Stovetop Cooking Instructions: Heat skillet over medium-high heat; Add thawed. It will be gooey goodness after only 14 to 16 minutes in the oven, and the best news is . Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Refrigerate the platter for up to 4 days. Chocolate chip cookies:These are a great option if you want something sweet and savory at the same time. Do not cook the pizza on low power, as this will not cook the pizza properly. I actually saw a cheese version of this pizza that I should of snagged! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Im glad they didnt because I still see it in stock. This pizza tastes so excellent that many Costco customers cant believe its frozen. Microwave (1100 watts): Remove overwrap from pizza. Item 21272. Place your cold Costco Motor City Pizza slices on a table plate to begin. Finally take out your Kirkland pizza and serve hot. Cook for 6-8 minutes. . Bake for 18-21 (Do not eat without cooking. Your email address will not be published. Frozen pizzas have come a long way since the last time I purchased one. Best frozen Pizza ever! If you want to cook a Motor City Pizza at home, follow these instructions: 1. Costco Lasagna Cooking Instructions: Its delicious! 4. OUTSIDERS PIZZA COMPANY Pepperoni Cups Detroit Style Frozen Pizza 28.1 oz. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind when microwaving a Motor City pizza. Yes, these pizzas actually live up to their name and are made in Michigan. You can cook the pizza right on the oven rack if you dont have either. Baking tray should not touch the sides or back of the oven. So if the temperature is 400 degrees then it would take less time, but if it is 350 degrees then the time may vary from 25 to 30 minutes. Any shredded cheese will do, but if you feel fancy, add somemozzarella, goat cheese, or aged parmesan. Detroit Style Deep Dish Pizza | The Authentic Motor City Pizza Co. HOME Visit Instagram for a Chance to Win Instagram FIND US IN STORES OUR PRODUCTS OUR STORY CONTACT US Detroit-Style Deep Dish Pizza Find our products at locations near you today! This will help ensure that the pizza is cooked all the way through. Enjoy! Please send us an email at [email protected] or call our Shipping Hotline at 800-982-1756 (Monday - Friday 8 am-3 pm CST). Just make sure that the steps are followed properly. No matter how you choose to cook the Motor City pizza from Costco, it is sure to be a delicious and satisfying meal. Costco sells the twin pack of Ultimate Meat Detroit Style Deep Dish Pizza for $14.99. This pizza is about double the price of a simple 1 topping pizza, but this Detroit style pizza is unique, brings a ton of flavor, and is made with significantly higher quality ingredients than your typical frozen pizza. First discovered by Instagram accounts @costcobuys and @costcoguy4you, these pre-sliced crusty loaves are filled with Brie, Emmental and mozzarella cheese. Place the pizza on the center rack in your oven. Need the cooking instructions for a differentCostco pizza? From iforgotitswednesday.com. They now carry cheese! You might find one or two of the cooking tips helpful for you. Walmart sells a 28 ounce Three Meat Detroit Style Deep Dish for $7.44 which is essentially the same as Costcos price. rbst Free Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese*: Each serving of Motor City Pizza Cos Ultimate Meat Detroit Style Deep Dish Pizza from Costco is going to be 1/6 pizza (140g or 4.94 ounces) and contain 410 calories. These pizzas are available easily and you can get them in most of the stores. Most of the Costco pizza directions call for ~400F oven temperature, but a better option is to cook at the highest temperature your oven can cook at. Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. TCIN: 84672187. Place the pizza on the grill and cook for 10 minutes. Discard Plastic wrap and silver microwave tray. Bake for 18-21 minutes Store it in an airtight container This will help keep the Pizza fresh and prevent it from drying out. Caution: Tray and pizza will be hot! Otherwise have a Costco employee look the product up & see if they are just temporarily out of stock. Remove the overwrap and cardboard and place the pizza directly on the center oven rack. Has anyone tried cooking this on a pizzazz? How to Cook Motor City Deep Dish Pizza from Costco - Heating Instructions Preheat oven to 425F Remove the Motor City Detroit style pizza from the plastic wrapper but keep it in the tray. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm also a big fan of healthy eating, and I love sharing tips and recipes for healthy and delicious food. Its the perfect I forgot dinner meal. Detroit-style deep dish bacon cheese bread. Start by warming your air fryer to 400F for around 5 minutes. I used the recommended cook time, and Im unsure if the amount of meat and the excess weight of the pizza hurt the crispiness of the crust. Bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until cheese starts to turn golden brown. It is not available in my area! 1. Cooking Instructions: Tray included for crispy crust! Cooking is an art, so the more creative you are, the taste too will be much better with taste and freshness too. Ingredients: CRUST (BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID], WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, PRE-MIX BLEND (GLUCONO DELTA-LACTONE, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND [ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR {WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID} YEAST, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SOYBEAN OIL, ASCORBIC ACID, (VITAMIN C), ENZYMES] CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM PROPIONATE [PRESERVATIVE], SOYBEAN OIL {PROCESSING AID}, CALCIUM SILICATE (PROCESSING AID)), SUGAR, YEAST, FLAVORED OIL BLEND (OIL BLEND [PALM OIL, CORN OIL, NATURAL GARLIC FLAVOR, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, [BETA]-CAROTENE {COLOR}]), FIVE CHEESE AND SEASONING BLEND (SHREDDED LOW MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], SHREDDED PARMESAN, ASIAGO, ROMANO CHEESE BLEND {PASTEURIZED COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE (ANTI-CAKING AGENT)}, SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR POWEDERED CELLULOSE {ANTI-CAKING AGENT}, SEASONING BLEND (OREGANO, BASIL, RED PEPPER, PARSLEY)), PARMESAN SAUCE BLEND (WATER, PARMESAN SAUCE DRY MIX [DRY WHOLE MILK, CHEESE BLEND {DEHYDRATED PARMESAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, LACTIC ACID}, MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CREAM POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SALT, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NONFAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, LEMON JUICE POWDER [MALTODEXTRIN, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, LEMON OIL], FLAVORING {WHEY, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTER, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, DEHYDRATED BUTTER, GUAR GUM, ANNATTO, TURMERIC}, LACTIC ACID, GUAR GUM, YEAST EXTRACT, MUSTARD FLOUR]), A thick, crispy crust topped edge to edge with mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, romano and cheddar cheeses and parmesan cheese sauce.