5 Mar 2021. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, or by any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. No substitution of prize except by Sponsor due to unavailability. Drawing to be held at 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, NY, NY 10001, USA. Promoter may or may not allow telephone entry without receipt of a unique personalized prize entry notice. Estimated odds of winning: 1:10,000,000. 3. I don't want any of the magazines or special offers. Any requested opt-in consent is not required (except for Canadian residents) and opt-in will not increase your chances of winning. Winner will be determined in a random drawing to be conducted approximately1:00 pm ET on September 9, 2024 from among all eligible entries received. But everything else about this thing stinks. National Magazine Exchange (NME) is one of the nation's largest providers of customer acquisition services for publishers, affinity clubs, and consumer product companies. Eligible to win money = basically zero chance to win. Location of This Business. All causes of action arising out of or in connection with these promotions shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action litigation & any & all claims, judgments & awards shall be limited to actual, third-party, out of pocket costs & expenses incurred but in no event will attorneys fees be awarded or recoverable. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. The letter stated I must call 888-588-3694 by May 10th to be assured to get prize. Scammers try to look official. The company has addressed most complaints brought to its attention by BBB by cancelling the consumer's account or responding to questions regarding the sweepstakes promotion or its billing procedures. Stokes at AARP advised recipients of lottery or sweepstakes letters to contact the FTC if theyre suspicious. I have been reading the reviews, and i don't really know if this is true or not. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) are seeking victims who may have been defrauded by magazine subscription services from 2000 to the present. All entries become the Sponsors property and will not be returned or acknowledged. If winner is from the U.S., s/he will be required as a condition of receiving the prize to provide his/her social security number so that required forms may be filed with the appropriate tax authorities. He kept insisting that I provide the authorization number from the letter. See our Privacy Policy at: https://www.nmeoffers.com/privacy-policy/. Scammers say they're from the government when they're not. The losses can be significant, she said. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of the Sponsor, all sweepstakes presenters and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and the independent judging organization are not eligible to enter or win. Begins 12/1/22 at 12:01 AM EST & ends 1/31/24 at 11:59 PM EST. This Sweepstakes is not promoted, endorsed, sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any social media platform. This is a fake check scam. If your offer contains a valid personalized entry code it is not transferable or usable more than once. The call was answered by someone identifying himself as Mark. Cancel ALL merchandise and refund any monies they have taken out of my account. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these official rules. Okay iam [protected]@gmail.com and address is Garden 1108.street of texarkana arkansas 71854 and authorized for entry by April 22, 2021 and prize Auth#:[protected] and $10, 000.00 a week awarded for 52 week.cash and i dont understand how can u here from a scamer who coulder findout how to change and received anything of a winning are what i won.. No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, mutilated/postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms, or entry forms that have been tampered with or not obtained through legitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified. This business is in the process of responding to 1 complaint (s) previously closed with no response. Ends at 11:59 pm (ET) on March 25, 2023. Privacy Policy and Consumer Information:In the offer you are reading, you will find our Canadian Privacy Policy. Desired outcome: If Promoter is prevented from continuing the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, or governmental act, Promoter shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize via random drawing among eligible entries received prior to termination. ID Number: 41737820 Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Rgie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Your entry must be received by deadline specified elsewhere in this offer or by 11:59 pm ET on August 28, 2024, whichever is sooner. I do not normally accept sales calls but in this case I thought it was a good time for me to subscribe to a few magazines. DREAM OF A LIFETIME (REFERRED TO HEREIN AS SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTION) Winner(s) of prizes below will be selected via random drawings at approximately 3:00 PM ET on or about 6/30/24 from among all eligible entries received. I am retired and cannot afford to lose this amount of money. I'm already pretty sure it's a scam but was wondering if anyone else received a letter from them. If prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable it will be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to execute & return any required documentation within the time period specified &/or return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification & selection of an alternate winner. Sheila is our March 2018 winner. If you do not wish to receive offers from us or our carefully selected partners, a phone number and mailing address are provided for you to contact us. If offered outside the United States, any information the Presenting Promoter collects from the Promotion may be stored & processed on a server located in the United States of America. Winner can choose either $1,100,000.00 payable in 30 annual installments of $36,666.67 (or other payment schedules if offered, to total $1,100,000.00 value payable over time) or one lump sum payment of $520,000.00 (or other payment schedules if offered to total $520,000.000 lump sum value) or any other non-cash prize offered in any creative presentation. I'm really upset about getting a letter in the mail today 09/09/22 stating I owe money for magazines I never received or giving this the right to charge me for a membership I never agreed to. Prize delivered within approximately 30 days of verification. 1901 Ulmerton Road Suite 450 I don't even know what the 214.04 is for. I tried, but I couldnt get through to anyone at the company except Natasha in customer service, who grew increasingly irritated that I was wasting her time with nonsubscription questions. Any requested opt-in consent is not required (except for Canadian residents) and opt-in will not increase your chances of winning. I was told the first payment would be for 34.84 and I was notified by my bank they tried to withdraw 69.68, Desired outcome: COVER PHOTO_Magazine exchange scam-1119_1542667922855.JPG-727168854.jpg Author: Don Dare Published: 4:01 PM CST November 19, 2018 Phone: 1-800-235-6247. This? If selected winner is a Canadian resident, to win, he or she must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by phone. THEY'RE JUST AFTER YOUR INFO.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, Mr. Dalton Dunham, Manager of Quality Assurance. Mailing List Preference: If you would like to have your name and address removed from any future sweepstakes mailings from our company, you may do so by calling 1-888-588-4185 or submit your request at https://www.nmeoffers.com/contact-us/. My elderly father somehow managed to give this company his banking information and allowed them to take 6 payments of $34.84/month for magazine subscriptions. Ends at 11:59 pm ET on August 28, 2024. He sounded like a nice enough fellow. I dont even know the 3rd party but I read on the BBB site from other innocent people that they are scammers. national magazine exchange 8285 Bryan Dairy road Suite 150 Largo fla. 33777 Internet United States of America. mentally to people it seems I'm a straight out snitch and I'm not even a PC that needs special needs, everything got tooken the opposite and currupted links to every single account for me to have nothing, all there is is disrespect towards me, I would like let see $10, 000x 88weeks as we speak=$880, 000.00 so can you make sure it gets corrected false paycheck I have not received and branches like Fidelity/School first/Bank of America (Chris Martin)/Wells Fargo/ Synchrony/ Wells Fargo and money gram scamm eligibility of voucher identity theft, no love at booth, would like issue resolved, will be expecting to hear from you guys and yes I'm am just one and yes I'm still at my moms at 406 E. Camile Santa Ana, Can 92701, My name is Randell Chambers why is you guys are so fake not real about life I receive a official Prize communication letter reward $ 10,000.00 a week for 52 weeks my address was 4010 Timber Trial , now it is 3818 Elaine Circle Decatur Georgia 30034. All such entries will be disqualified. phone number they gave to contact them was [protected] and also Winner will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. I think that they send you these letters to get you to call the [protected]. How To Enter: To enter, follow all entry instructions specified elsewhere in this offer. To qualify for a chance to win this sweepstakes, your entry must be received by the deadline specified elsewhere in this offer or by 11:59 pm (ET) on March 25, 2023, whichever is sooner. The offer was tied to ordering magazines. DebbieC. BBB Rating for National Magazine Exchange. Such entries are always subject to terms, if any, as specified in the offer. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with the Sweepstakes. $69.98 charged to my credit card is too expensive. You need be VERY VERY aware of this next thing I'm about to state that some of you may get in your ******** in fact suspect them of ************ THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Section 1542 states as follows: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE & THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES. You have not yet won. I would like all subscriptions to my email & address cancelled. Tesla Mexico plant means $10-billion investment, Nuevo Leon governor says, Assistants kindly request that you stop calling them assistants, Desperate mountain residents trapped by snow beg for help; We are coming, sheriff says, Newsom, IRS give Californians until October to file tax returns, 15 arrested across L.A. County in crackdown on fraudulent benefit cards, Column: A transgender patients lawsuit against Kaiser is a front for the conservative war on LGBTQ rights. No purchase necessary. No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated or postage due mail/entries. Past winners have taken home cash prizes ranging from $1,000,0000 to $2,100,000. (opinions to this review) big scam! 3. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. DREAM OF A LIFETIME BONUS/EARLY BIRD GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yetwon. Then Mark asked me which credit card I use most. Once they ensnare someone, they'll keep coming back, staying in contact for months or even years, promising the big prize is only one more payment away and often enlisting victims as unwitting "money mules" to transfer funds stolen from others. We generate all the leads for you! (Thanks, Mark! In the event your offer invites you to earn incremental entries for performing a certain activity, such as but not limited to: sharing on social media, inviting a friend to enter, participating in quizzes, surveys, games, etc., then the maximum number of such incremental entries per person is limited to 10 per day regardless of entry method. This is my customer order number [protected]. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. "On behalf of . Please help me stop them. Have been trying to cancel an order for magazines id number [protected] and can not get an answer. This must be the only way this company is able to make any money by Ripping people off. Order number [protected] ordered on aug 04, 21. by | Jun 29, 2022 | statutory declaration unpaid penalty charge form pe3 | north dakota state university fun facts | Jun 29, 2022 | statutory declaration unpaid penalty charge form pe3 | north dakota state university fun facts If due to a printing, production technical, human or other error of any nature, more prize claims are received for any prize level than the stated number of prize(s) intended to be awarded per these Official Rules, the prizes at that level will be awarded in a random drawing conducted by Ventura Associates Intl. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. official prize communication letter national magazine exchange Menu. LLC &/or Presenting Promoters have any liability or obligation to award more than the stated prize(s) offered in conjunction with these promotions. Any notice, prize number, entry form or prize notice containing a printing, production, typographical, human or other error of any nature shall be deemed null & void. National Magazine Exchange is run by a Florida company called ThinkDirect Marketing Group. I request that you ensure that this is not put in the credit bureaus. Information collected from an entrant is subject to Promoters privacy policy & requirements of each countrys Data Protection Act. Winner will be notified by courier, certified mail, email and/or telephone and will be required to complete, sign and have notarized/witnessed an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, release of liability, and, where legally permissible, a publicity release which must be received within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If you stop paying or cut off contact, they may threaten to harm you or a loved one or to report you to the authorities, according to the U.S . ThinkDirects site says the company has openings for supervisors the same job Betty holds. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winners name, hometown, likeness, prize won, voice, video, photo and comments about winning for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (in any and all media including online and social media) without additional compensation. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or for failure of telephone network, computer equipment, app(s), software, human error or any combination thereof. My name is Andre Lewis. Boy did I get a few magazines. For free just for signing up for the magazines. CCPA - California Residents. After about 20 minutes of her backing me into a telephonic corner, I easily understood how some people particularly seniors might just throw in the towel and agree to the magazine subscriptions. I was told verbally by someone at this company that no more payments would be taken from his bank account and that the magazines would be arriving to his home shortly. Mark was pleased that it checked out and asked me to hang on for a supervisor. Winner determination & random drawings conducted at 494 8th Ave., NY, NY 10001, USA. All prizes guaranteed to be awarded. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. But I decided to do a little digging. 0. margie storms. She told me I qualified for a free diamond watch. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Any requested opt-in consent is not required (except for Canadian residents) & opt-in will not increase your chances of winning. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of National Magazine Exchange. Entrants release Promoter, Administrator & all involved entities, as well as employees, officers, directors & agents of each, from all claims & liability relating to participation and/or acceptance of prize. If won by a U.S. minor, it will be awarded in name of parent or legal guardian who must execute affidavit & releases on minors behalf. In order to win a prize, a winner may be required (at Judges discretion) to sign & return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release, & where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 10 days of date on notification & may be required to provide proof of identity. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. She said no, not unless I subscribe. You may enter for free by calling the toll-free number mentioned elsewhere in the offer in lieu of text messaging. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Promoter reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it promotes any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online/social media/text messaging method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted, (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. FACT: YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY TO ENTER A SWEEPSTAKES! Maybe thats the end of it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, & ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY & EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS &/ OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, & ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. If you do not wish to receive offers from us or our carefully selected partners, a phone number and mailing address are provided for you to contact us. Eligibility: legal residents of 50 U.S., Wash., DC, & Puerto Rico, ages 18+ & to Canadian residents at age of majority. official prize communication letter national magazine exchange. Odds of winning estimated at 1:1,971,000. It even includes stumbles and embarrassed laughter. Prize of $520,000 is being "offered" if I call before 8 December 2022. One Fantasy Riches Prize: $45,000.00 in cash (U.S. dollars) or in winners choice of merchandise, vehicle(s) or travel prize(s) offered by Sponsor valued at $45,000.00 (U.S. dollars). LLC, their respective advertising & promotion agencies & any other person or organization directly involved with the promotions & their respective immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings & their spouses) &/or household members (whether related or not) of such employees are ineligible. If winner does not respond within 10 days of first notification attempt, s/he will be disqualified. They gave me the name and address and I emailed them to cancel everything that anyone was sending me. And it can be a long con, with the scammer continually making excuses for why they need the target to send more money.. All winners are chosen in a random drawing among all eligible entrants approximately every two years. He gave me a list of magazine titles and asked me to pick two. U.S. winners of prizes valued at $600 or more required to furnish taxpayer identification number to comply with IRS. Well guide you through the process. And as a matter of fact Mr. ********** did receive the watch , when I opened it the face was cracked I notified NME about the item & also received the 2nd watch. LLC or any Presenting Promoter to enforce any term of these official rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. LLC, the independent judging organization, has provided all prizes at no charge. Welcome to the National Magazine Exchange (NME) customer website. ******6491 this account #is from the Monarch Recovery Management, Inc. Withdrawal the debt you say I supposedly owe to you for Magazines I have never received. Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 am (ET) on January 25, 2021. Please cancel US subscription to James Hawley. https://www.nmeoffers.com/privacy-policy/, Rgie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. At Promoters discretion, winner may be subject to a background check and/or criminal background check. Liability for an irregular entry form, prize number, prize notice or promotional notice shall be limited to replacement with another. DREAM OF A LIFETIME GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yet won. Limit one (1) entry per person per day where you found these instructions unless specified elsewhere in the offer to which you are responding. If you encounter any issues on the site Prepaid courier/mail service will be provided with the affidavit. Mailing List Preference:To be removed from our sweepstakes mailings, call 1-888-588-4185 or submit request athttps://www.nmeoffers.com/contact-us/. Begins 12/1/22 at 12:01 AM EST & ends 1/31/24 at 11:59 PM EST. If selected winner is a Canadian resident, to win, he or she must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to claim the prize within a specified delay. Magazine order/purchase- address 70260 Hwy 111, Spc 121, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. In no event shall Ventura Associates Intl. Opening: Include your mailing address, the full date (for example, July 30, 2017), and the recipient's name, company, and address. Limit: One (1) entry per person & household per day, irrespective of entry method unless mentioned elsewhere to the contrary in the offer you received. I did not give credit card number I declined everything can they charge me, Says that I can be a winner of $520000.00 in cash but only if I call by a certain date, Read full review of National Magazine Exchange and 1 comment, About a sweepstakes that they said I won and didn't get any of it all two of them. At the Sponsors discretion, winner may be subject to a background check. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. So that you will order a bunch of stuff that you do not need at all. See our Privacy Policy athttps://www.nmeoffers.com/privacy-policy/. If offered in Canada, Canadian residents, to win, must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by mail, email or telephone. Desired outcome: Verifiable retail value (VRV) of merchandise: up to $30,000 or $25,000 cash option. As you write your letter, you can follow the structure below to create an effective document. Got letter wanting confirmation of address. After trying to duck a direct answer, she acknowledged that Mark is in fact a robot or as Betty put it, an assisted technology.. World leaders are pushing a false pandemic story to cover for the effects of 5g emf radiation poisoning while convincing you take an inoculation that will kill you years down the road, if it doesn't do you in after the first week, and this is what you're so upset about? the features on this website. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these official rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. To choose any vehicle or licensed-required prize, winner must conform to all local, state & federal regulations as applicable, must make arrangements for delivery of prize with appropriately government-licensed providers as required by law, must have & document appropriate license(s) & assume all responsibility for registration, title, license, taxes, insurance fees, & any other options not expressly included. Mr.NM. Prize will be awarded within approximately 30 days of winner verification and in a method at the sole discretion of the sponsor, such as but not limited to wire transfer or bank check. received magazines under false pretense and really need money refunded back into my account it was a sweet stakes scam did not know that they would be taking that amount of money out of my account. Magazine subscription I said that I didn't want and will not pay for and did not receive any magazines either. All entries become Promoters property & will not be returned or acknowledged. ZClark. Need to find a different location? I see that it was a scam 12/29/2020 and talked to Patrick and Cindy. My name is Roberto Aguilar Barajas and i'm gonna be honest with you, I am not a communicator or an informant, till I believe early July of 2018 ([protected]) thru Jan 2019 ([protected]), and June 2019 ([protected]) I without notice found out communication existed (which is still on going) and no I'm not a schizophrenia weirdo, and all that came over this is make me a full blown liner and. Refund $209.04 to this account (address stated above) and cancel magazine subscriptions. 5 reviews of National Magazine Exchange "This magazine exchange program really worked out for me. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who has entered via text messaging, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Mobile Telephone Number phone account (MTN) as of the date entry was made. The FBI and U.S. Claim it and get a lot of features. At its sole discretion, unless your offer invites you to enter, Sponsor may or may not allow telephone entry without receipt of a unique personalized prize entry notice.