We are also offering a $45 Wine Pairing: a glass of wine paired with each dish chosen. Good for groups, there is a big community table as well. Its a perfect winter restaurant thanks to a wood-burning fireplace, but it also works in the summer with giant windows and a dining room that looks like a Restoration Hardware exploded inside a Mediterranean villa. Always a nice time, but not worth it anymore. A fireplace wrapped in white ceramic, an oversized salvaged communal table designed for side-by-side dining and rich leather banquets are just some of the design elements that make up Pammys charm. Its always a good experience at Pammys! A little dimly lit downstairs, but we appreciated the kind service and good local beers. I thought all of the flavors would sing but it actually fell flat. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammys is an extension of their living room. Save. In the role of Bar Manager at Pammys, Rob continues to layer upon his knowledge of pours from all over the world and curate cocktail menus to compliment the sophisticated, delicious flavors coming out of the kitchen. If you're a scraper, please click the link below :-) Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. This is why it pains me to say my spouse,and I will probably not be going anymore. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Reservations recommended. The atmosphere is relaxed and very pleasant. The food was overpriced for the taste. Please Arrive at 2:00 PM for a 2:30 PM Ceremony. The pork had berry ju but again felt random and looked sloppy on the dish. Moe Isazas brother, Will (Fairsted, Tapestry), is a bartender, along with Jen LaForge (A4cade, Franklin Cafe). From there, he spent four years developing proper technique as well as an appreciation for working closely with farmers at 80 Thoreau in Concord, Mass. Best restaurant in the Boston area. Pammy's. The Order: Chef Chris Willis's artisanal breads (rustic Pugliese, please! Pammys is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Bolognese Sauce, Gochujang It wasn't overly fruity where it clashed with dish but paired well with all of the dishes. But Pammys is the exception to ish-wariness. Wonderful waiter that kept us well informed on our tasting dish pairing with wine. In defining his approach to food at Pammys, Chris believes in power of simplicity. This is probably one of the best if not the best restaurant in Boston. Amazing food inventive and delicious. Cozy. Mannnnnnnnnnn I wish it had that perfectly crisp skin. The food is always amazing and the service is great. Staff was so friendly, food and drink = awesome! I had the Eva's Mixed Greens, Asparagus and Swordfish Spiedini. Rob got an early start in the restaurant industry, working as a dishwasher as a young teenager, bartending by 18, and trying out a stint in restaurant marketing after college. Pam y and Chris have created a super spot. I reviewed the menu online before we headed to the restaurant this evening, as I did not see any non-alcoholic drinks on it. For those driving in, we encourage you to account for time to find parking. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammy's is an extension of their living room. little more details on the dishes that may help others decide if this is up their alley! Walk-ins welcome! Come along for the ride! Pammy is always friendly and willing to talk. Great food great service. But go for the food. All reservations in the dining room are currently served our "Choose your own Adventure" 3-course experience. My favorite restaurant in town. Ingredients are as fresh as they come, and the way in which the chef puts it all together, combining exquisite and interesting tastes with gorgeous, artistic plating, is a cut above nearly every other restaurant in Boston and Cambridge. The bracing cocktails will fuel conversation, the attentive but laid-back service will calm your nerves, and the perfectly executed new American cuisine will simply make you happy. Rereading the ingredients I didn't realize there was coconut crema. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibes to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Plus, Moes brother Will (Fairsted, Tapestry) is a bartender at Pammys, as well as Jen LaForge (A4cade, Franklin Cafe). We will be back! Visit this place for great almond coffee, vanilla iced coffee or iced cappuccino. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. Two years (and one pandemic) later, Ryan returned to Pammy's, his home away from home. Maybe a berry compote would have compliment the pork more. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. The owners are lovely, and it is obvious that this has been their life's passion. Easily 7 out of 10. Sometimes we like something without being able to say exactly what it is. When she's not chatting wine on the dining room floor, you can find Katie drinking wine, submerged in the ocean, headbanging, or bopping around the Somerville with her dog, Benji. Panna cotta fresh and fabulous. The starters all contained veggie combinations that I have never encountered before. So 2/3 of my dishes had major errors in their preparation (basic), and the pasta sauces were not well balanced and relied too heavily on coconut fat which gave the pasta an oddly tropical feel. Top notch. The pastas each had a topping that included interesting flavors. The crudo was excellent and flavors nicely balanced. I ended up emailing the Pammy's management and Alex replied immediately. It doesn't live up to its hype, to be honest. The ambience is both cozy and sophisticated, and the food is creative and delicious. Its darn near perfect, both in design and execution. Devra First, Under the Influence of Italy by The Boston Globe, The Hottest Restaurants in Boston, Right Now by Eater, The Very Best Restaurants in Boston Right Now by Thrillist, The Willises clearly want Pammys to feel like a modestly elevated, unpretentious neighborhood joint, but the polish and urbanity behind the facade are impossible to miss. MC Slim JB, Pam-tastic by Where BostonThere must be a golden ratio that governs the balance of menu and interior design in the ideal restaurant universe. The chef previously cooked at Rialto, Clio, and New York City restaurants Caf Gray, ABC Cocina, and Sfoglia. Look for him table-side chatting about Sicilian white wine, bitter Amari, and why Japan is the best food country to visit in the world. Joe was quickly taken bythe thrill of a busy night, the grind, the heat, the burn scars. With dishes that lean heavily on Italian flavors but are not restricted by any rules of the cuisine, the food is unpretentious and delicious. Plantain, Fried Egg, Pickled Ramps Showcase just a few star ingredients in a dish and allow the care, knowledge and skill to shine through. newsletter, The Hottest New Restaurants in Boston, March 2023, New restaurants to try in and around Boston, including an inventive sushi bar and a vegan-friendly counter-serve spot for tacos and burritos, Sign up for the The food is excellent. PANNA COTTA. Did not love. The word is already out on this place, so expect it to be packed just about every night. The prime strip for example, had one candied fig cut in halves and fried squash blossom. Each waitress and waiter is always attentive, informative, and genuinely nice. RASPBERRY DELUXE Moe Isaza, a Baldwin Bar alum who was most recently the bar manager at Tiger Mama, has taken on that role at Pammys. That's how we feel about Pammy's, a hard-to-classify restaurant between Central and Harvard Squares. Keeping his hands dirty is the only way he knows how to live! 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139 Chris serves as the restaurants chef, overseeing the Italian menu. The starters all contained veggie combinations that I have never encountered before. Choosing a spot should be the easy part. But I am not anymore. The half cut strawberries felt random. I'd give this a solid 7 out of 10. Reservations are not yet open for graduation season. 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3106 +1 617-945-1761 Website. Pammy's, Cambridge: See 96 unbiased reviews of Pammy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 551 restaurants in Cambridge. Pammy's - Cambridge, MA Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. By signing up, I agree to the .css-bwwgd3{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:currentColor;font-size:inherit;line-height:160%;}.css-bwwgd3:hover,.css-bwwgd3[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-bwwgd3:focus,.css-bwwgd3[data-focus]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. I think the mains were okay, fine and safe. Might return if friends really wanted to give it a go, but would be more wary about what I ordered. Not bad, just a safe dish. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139, Redline Central Square and Harvard Square, 1 bus, 63 bus, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gender Neutral Restroom, Indoor Fireplace, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Hospitality is in Pams blood. There, he was inspired to appreciate the nuances of produce and discover the delicate seasonality of flavors. Prior to Pammys, Rob executed impressive bar programs at Cambridges Craigie on Main and Kirkland Tap & Trotter. They weren't bad, just not very good. Very inventive and varied menu of which three of us had six different dishes and every one was delicious - fresh, well prepared, great balance and taste. 15.1K followers. The pastas each had a topping that included interesting flavors. I thought all of the flavors would sing but it actually fell flat. Tasty and creative food, conscientious service, and a beautiful space. Open now : Here, the ish is the good stuff. Eating here just kind of makes you feel good. Devra First, Pammys pork chop deserves its own paragraph. The food is delicious and I love the atmosphere. What forms of payment are accepted? Outstanding choice for an anniversary. The atmosphere was "cute" as my husband would put it and the service was good! After a few corporate stints, Jimmy came on board as sous chef at the popular Back Bay Social. For that price, I want to be seriously impressed by the food, and I used to be. Cant wait to go back! The food, drinks, service beyond exceptional. Ecletic light fixtures decorate the ceiling while ferns and a fireplace offer some warmth. The food was delicious, the drinks were awesome, and our server Danielle was attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable! Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Pammy's Pammy's Unclaimed Review Save Share 104 reviews #24 of 310 Restaurants in Cambridge $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3106 +1 617-945-1761 Website Opens in 55 min : See all hours See all (60) Ratings and reviews 104 RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in Had oportunista tomeet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. IMPORTANT NOTES Pammy's is a New American Trattoria cozily nestled between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares. . We are serving a $72 choose-your-own-adventure 3 course menu for all reservations. It's something your grandparents would eat cause it's safe. Outside of work, Joe is definitely a momma's boy. Restaurant is beautiful! Love the pick 3 option. What was once a childhood chore soon became a passion! Jimmy most recently delved into the bold world of spices and innovative flavors at Sarma in Cambridge. James (Jimmy) Dunne found himself unexpectedly behind the line one day when a cook called out sick at the restaurant where he was working front of house. It was stated that they had (3) very cool mocktails on the menu and if none appealed to me, they would find something that did work. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Beautiful fire going. Pammys is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Every sip. Our group had young kids and everyone was very accommodating to them.More, I shared three dishes with a friend, all beautifully presented and delicious. Highly recommend! But it was soft. It may be hard to say exactly what Pammys is, but its not hard to like it. See how it works. Perfect, as always. Price is decent for quality food and on par with other restaurants around Cambridge. * $69 PER PERSON // 3 DISHES EACH * HAMACHI CRUDO Saffron Citronette, Blood Orange, Garlic Aioli. I started with the Belladonna cocktail which was made of Gin, Rhubarb, Gentian, and Aperol. 371 reviews of Pammy's "This place is incredible! A year later, Chef Chris asked him to be a Sous, and he couldnt have been more excited to accept. By submitting your email, you agree to our, A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammys inCambridge, Sign up for the Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. It's not a cheap meal, but certainly you get what you pay for. Ingredients are as fresh as they come, and the way in which the chef puts it all together, combining exquisite and interesting tastes with gorgeous, artistic plating, is a cut above nearly every other restaurant in Boston and Cambridge. Sorry Pammy's -- really wanted to love it! The Best Dishes Eater Bostons Team Ate This Month, Find Tacos Coated With Fritos in Jamaica Plain And More Openings, Ex-Milk Bar Employees Question Whether the Shop Closed Due to Unionization Efforts. Pammy's officially debuted in the former Indian Castle space at 928 Massachusetts Ave. Monday evening, under the purview of husband-and-wife team Chris and Pam Willis, according to Boston Magazine.Chris serves as the restaurant's chef, overseeing the Italian menu. But deep down, it was always their fate to open a restaurant. A place where you can blindly pick any food or drink and you will be amazed. Chris life has been surrounded by food - growing it, cultivating it, cooking it - even from his early days on his familys fourth-generation farm. This is a real treat!! Spectacular food. favorite perhaps because it doesnt seem so unique especially for those who have gochujang as a staple in their pantry together with sriracha and soy sauce. For that price, I want to be seriously impressed by the food, and I used to be. Didn't have purpose on the plate with the fish. First up for entrees, I had the Dunderi- Chicken Merguez, Sweet and Sour Cherries and lemon Mascarpone. Vodka, Aperol, Crme de Cacao, Raspberry-Vanilla Rooibos Syrup, Lime, Excellent food in a fun relaxed environment. (A small crab dish, a larger fish dish, + one additional item.) Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Physical Gift Cards are available for purchase in person at the restaurant. The cocktails are divine, and the wine pairing rocks. Growing up on a farm probably planted a seed in all of our heads to explore careers that somehow tie us to the land, Willis told Boston. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It's just too damn expensive. I was expecting flavor explosion or a little tartness from the cherries. Pammy's. Unclaimed. on their mocktails menu). It's yet another example of the runaway pricing in nearly every aspect of greater Boston. Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. It's yet another example of the runaway pricing in nearly every aspect of greater Boston. The cocktails really good and I'd have to say it's some of the best cocktails in the Boston area. Definitely go. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. Every aspect of our dining experience exceeded expectations! At Pammy's, which they opened in Cambridge in 2017, the pair believe in power of simplicity - showcase just a few star ingredients in a dish and allow the care, knowledge and skill to shine through. Go to The Plough & The Stars to drink double-strength cocktails and maybe dance to Justin Timberlake remixes. It is challenging and too intellectually "cute." http://pammyscambridge.com (617) 945-1761 Get Directions 928 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, MA 02139 Basta Pasta Trattoria Russell House Tavern Talulla Toscano Frequently Asked Questions about Pammy's Does Pammy's take reservations? Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Take the bucatini, a dish you may initially try to send back thinking the server mistakenly brought you a salad, only to find that an entire farmers markets worth of fresh greens really does work with pasta, pistachios, and shrimp thats sweet enough to be sold out of an ice cream truck. Bolognese Sauce, Gochujang We loved the Peachy Keen cocktail and Na-groni mocktail - standouts from the dinner menu were the bay scallop crudo, pork milanese, and both pasta dishes we tried :).More. Pammy's is at 928 Massachusetts Ave. and Tuesday through Sunday. Came early and ate in the bar. a menu. For all other inquiries, please complete the form below. He had been immersed in restaurant culture for several years, running and preparing food, and loved the energy and camaraderie that it had to offer. The menu was fairly limitedbut varied. (617) 945-1761. The New American trattoria is the ownership debut from chef Chris Willis. .css-gdccrc{font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-condensed);font-weight:700;font-size:1rem;line-height:0.9;letter-spacing:0.08em;margin-top:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-left:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-right:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-bottom:var(--chakra-space-0);text-transform:uppercase;}@media screen and (min-width: 20rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:0.9;}}@media screen and (min-width: 23.4375rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:0.9;}}@media screen and (min-width: 37.5rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:1;}}Dan Secatore.css-1a7ccww{font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-body);font-weight:400;margin:var(--chakra-space-0);padding:var(--chakra-space-0);font-size:0.6875rem;letter-spacing:0.1em;line-height:1;text-transform:uppercase;}@media screen and (min-width: 37.5rem){.css-1a7ccww{font-size:0.75rem;letter-spacing:0.12em;}}July 1, 2019. Was expecting a lot more oomph in the food, and certainly wasn't expecting undercooked pasta. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammys is an extension of their living room. We had a very friendly host and waitress. The owners are lovely, and it is obvious that this has been their life's passion. So great. Chris Willis was going to be a drummer. In 2020, during the height of the pandemic, Joe walked into Pammys with a resume and a firm handshake and asked for a job. My scallop entree was small but tasty, which the other got the tastiest and largest pork chops that they had ever encountered.More, The waitstaff were very attentive, though the service was a little slow. * Mom and Pop Ristorante Pre-fix reservations @opentable But again, thats just a testament to the restaurants flexibility. A trained printmaker and poet, during art school hospitality became a way of life, and wine became her favorite medium. (617) 945-1761 Website The combination of all of these things is what makes Chris the chef he is today. As the kitchen pulls from Italian culture and American innovation, the wine list also juxtaposes New and Old World wines from small vineyards in both countries. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. The drinks we had were good but far too sweet for our taste. Loved sitting by the fireplace. The wine pairings are always revelatory. Chris brother of Bully Boy Distillers founders David and Will Willis has experience with Italian cuisine: He previously worked at Jody Adams now-defunct Harvard Square classic Rialto, as well as a few different restaurants in New York City and on Nantucket. Atmosphere top 3 for sure. Now, at Pammy's, Katie is having a blast curating natural wines from producers in Italy and America who care for their land and dedicate their lives to the earth to be the ornate frame around Chef Chris's artistic menu. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Vodka, Aperol, Crme de Cacao, Raspberry-Vanilla Rooibos Syrup, LimeMore, Highly recommend this place. It's not a cheap meal, but certainly you get what you pay for. I was expecting flavor explosion or a little tartness from the cherries. Its got a ton of anchovy flavor, so if thats not your thing, stay away. Cannot thank you enough for an amazing experience! Hannah-Marie Hayes August 28, 2019 hayes and baker photo, ma wedding photographer, ma wedding, new england wedding photographer, . Katie started pouring beverages and never really stopped. Katie Hubbard was born into the restaurant industry. Pam had her sights set on acting. Really lovely for a delicious and romantic (or generally intimate) meal. Great food, atmosphere and service. He counts her as the reason why he puts his head down and grinds each and every day, just as she did raising his sister and him on her own. A quintessential neighborhood restaurant that might make you want to move to this neighborhood. Kara Baskin, Devra First and Sheryl Julian, Bostons Best 2018 Winner: Bostons Best Pasta by The Improper Bostonian, This College Town Just Might Have New Englands Best Dining by Travel + LeisureThis welcoming spotfrom husband-and-wife team Pam and Chris Willis is quickly becoming a favorite haunt for locals and a standard-bearer for the citys revitalized restaurant scene. Hannah Walhout, Wine Pairing with a Pro: Lauren Hayes at Pammy's by The Food Lens, Endive, Hackleback Caviar, Warm Apple Butter, Cauliflower Porridge, Brown Butter Tomato Sauce, Kabocha Squash, Cherry Agrodolce, Chesnut Brown Butter, Japanese Eggplant, Tempura Chanterelles, Red Pepper Salsa, Intini Affiorato Olive Oil, Cookie Crumble, Gin, Grapefruit, Five Spice, Lemon, Bergamotto, Reposado Tequila, Charred Bell Pepper, Lemon, Manzanilla, Thai Chili, Aged Brandy, Rum, Tamarind, Coffee, Maple, Rye Whiskey, Smoked Pineapple, Bitters, Chartreuse, Scotch, Cognac, Vermouth di Torino, Amaro, Mole Bitters, Coconut Washed Mezcal & Tequila, Grapefruit, Hibiscus, Bourbon, Peach, Cinnamon, Ginger, Bubbles, 'Vignaioli Di S. Stefano' Ceretto, Piedmont, 'Love You Bunches', Stolpman Vineyards, California, Pammy's, 928 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA, 02139. I also had a few bites of my husband's pork chop and prime strip. The Willises close friend, artist Rebecca Walsh, has painted a large mural that spans from the exterior facade inside to the lounge, and theres a statue of Demeter, goddess of the harvest, salvaged from the Hudson Valley. Hailing from Greater Boston originally, and growing up in Pennsylvania, Joe's first foray into food was cooking dinner for his mom and his sister as a kid. It wasn't overly fruity where it clashed with dish but paired well with all of the dishes. Pam y and Chris have created a super spot.More. There will be dates, there will be neighborhood regulars, and there will be Harvard undergrads proud of themselves for making it so far out of the square. Food was good but surprised after i got my bill. Youll want a plate to yourself! Maybe a berry compote would have compliment the pork more. Pammy's logo. With the somewhat hidden 6% service fee, I can't rationalize going anymore. Probably one of the best restaurants in Boston area! Portions we're good! It was our first visit. HALIBUT CRUDO. intrusive, but always there when needed (pouring water, clearing plates and providing fresh silverware, etc.) *We reserve the right to withhold seating for incomplete parties* Known negroni lover David Willis noted a trio of house takes on the classic aperitif, as well as a solid amari selection. Sometimes I think less is more. They weren't bad, just not very good. 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge Fabulous food. Every bite was great and so were the cocktails. Pammy's is rated 4.8 stars by 1753 OpenTable diners. All three didn't work well with each other. Too full to order more, but I vowed I'd return later in the week for more. 887 following. ), excellent food and drinks, perfect noise level for conversation without everyone else hearing you. As Sous Chef at Pammys, Jimmy enjoys working closely with Chef/Owner Chris Willis, focusing on the details and elevating local ingredients to create a special experience for the neighborhood. Highly recommended. Hope to go back soon! Server was so good, helpful, truly interested in our evening, A+ You can tell they made the pasta but it felt a little chewy and thick. Great food and great vibes!! Pammy's 373 reviews Claimed $$$ Italian, American (New) Edit Open 5:30 PM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 623 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $24.00 Lumache 39 Photos 69 Reviews $18.00 Octopus 16 Photos 38 Reviews $34.00 Berkshire Pork Chop 11 Photos 19 Reviews $24.00 I'm all for seared scallops, but they should not be cold in the center. Cannot thank you enough for an amazing experience! Strawberry 558 posts. I would eat there every week if I could a reservation! Sounds delicious right? Well send you our daily roundup of all our favorite stories from across the site, from travel to food to shopping to entertainment. Service was great, too - notintrusive, but always there when needed (pouring water, clearing plates and providing fresh silverware, etc.) want a glass of a rhone, a white Burgundy, or cabernet sauvignon, you won't find it. RASPBERRY DELUXE A pasta-filled restaurant is now open in Cambridge, and some familiar faces are on the opening team. During college at WVU, Joe took jobs at restaurants to pay for beer and rent, moving from BBQ joints to pizza and sub shops, and finally a gastropub. Ceremony. please email us at [email protected] for more information. The wine pairings were great and the pours were generous. Overall we had a great experience at Pammys. We will definitely be back! Or down on the farm? Download If it's great american food that you're after try Pammy's in Cambridge. Food is excellent and the menu selection is cool. Pammy's serves dinner Monday-Saturday nights beginning at 5:30 p.m, Boston Restaurant Talk reports. Sorry Pammy's -- really wanted to love it!More, I'm really surprised by the reviews and I thought I would walk away from the meal wanting more. Too many dishes try and get too cute or seem experimental. Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi. Delicious drinks. LOCATION928 Massachusetts Ave.Cambridge, MA 02139. Strawberry The wait staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. PRESS The Boston Globe "Under the Influence of Italy" by The Boston Globe Eater "The Hottest Restaurants in Boston, Right Now" by Eater (Aug, Nov, Jan) "Wham, Pam" by The Improper Bostonian "The Willises clearly want Pammy's to feel like a modestly elevated, unpretentious neighborhood joint, but the polish and urbanity behind the facade are impossible to miss."