$46.80, $155.99 Free Shipping. Shop Ashley Stewart plus size trendy crochet knit cardigan chic stylish cute statement sexy bolero cardigan sweater set. Model is 59 wearing size 1. I love wearing it with the jersey maxi dresses! The color bleeds. Overall length 42-3/8 Inches. Valid on in stock merchandise. MATERIALS + CARE Limit one sleep tee per order. 2023 FullBeauty Brands Operations, LLC. Lane Bryant Women's Semi Sheer Duster Cardigan Plus Size 26/28 Long Sleeve. Learn more. It does fit true to size. Mais Duster Cardigan Bolso Duplo Ombro cado Bainha de franja Roupas Femininas Plus Malhas plus size Cardigans tamanhos grandes. Original Price $84.00 Or, shop our plus size cardigans that can be perfectly paired over a plus size dress with booties, or a plus size blouse and plus size maurices jeans. Valid online only. $34.99; $59.90 +30% Off Taken in Cart; quickview Add to Wishlist + More colors available. Call customer service at (866) 867-7431, Earn daily points, receive bonus rewards, and access exclusive offers. (40% off), Sale Price $51.60 I cannot take this off! I wear these everywhere, errand running and sitting around the house. Relaxed silhouette V-neckline with an open front rib placket Drop shoulder Long sleeves with rib cuffs Rib bottom hem Approx. Plus Size Tie-Dye Cocoon Cardigan Normal Price $39 Sale . There are, Click to add J Pocket Cardigan to your favorites. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. All rights reserved. From $16.39. Its a little longer than some other dusters I haveI have to make sure its all in the car with me so its not hanging out the door lol. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. The beautiful boat neckline is perfectly proportioned to smartly conceal bra straps and the longer, tunic length eases over everything in your fall-forward wardrobe. BOXERCRAFT. Absolutely! . Reply with Y to confirm. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. There are, Click to add Notched Collar Plaid Coatigan to your favorites. Looks good with anything I wear it with. There are, Button Front Cardigan With Textured Stripes, Click to add Long Open Cardigan to your favorites. It goes perfect with my ling dresses for the holidays or with a nice jeans abs I top for the night out. If you're blessed with an ample bust, go for a classic V-neck cardigan. There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Solid Button Midi Cardigan to your favorites. Imported. Boyfriend cardigans are the perfect throw and go layer. I love it. Captcha failed to load. June + Vie. It is a very soft material and also keeps me warm despite the material being thin. Reply with Y to confirm. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. more like this. There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Gingham 3 Button Cardigan to your favorites. I may have bought this oversized, I usually do. Up to 40% Off + EXTRA 10% Off USE CODE:THANKS2U, Outdoor Christmas Lighted Decorations and Dcor, Long Boyfriend Cardigan With Tortoise Buttons, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. You can login with the same email & password as: Enhance your shopping experience & get rewards. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. . You can also wear this with sundresses, like our pretty Tank Maxi Dress. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW Plus Size 1X XL Yellow Open Cardigan Jacket Gold Floral Duster Topper at the best online prices at eBay! (50% off), Sale Price $113.34 Open styling we saved the cute tortoise buttons for the cuffs accented with a rib-knit placket. Malhas plus size; Cardigans tamanhos grandes; 56.12. Original Price $74.99 maurices has the most rendy plus size sweaters to complete your fashionable, fall & winter looks. $68.00, $136.00 Open styling makes this the easiest, chicest layer; its lightweight fine-gauge knit makes it a season-spanning must-have. There are, Click to add Classic Cardigan to your favorites. Rack up the compliments with femme pointelle and crochet styles or make a statement in long dusters and military-inspired cardis. Everyday Knit Open Front Cardigan. There are, Click to add Long Open Knit Kaftan to your favorites. Dont forget to shop our plus size sweatshirts and hoodies for warm and cozy options for every season. Open neckline. $36.00, $72.00 Sold and shipped by Unique Bargains. Original Price $128.90 . FREE delivery Feb 16 - 17 +24. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. 54. Free shipping for many products! Sale Price $25.90 Skirts Outerwear Plus Size Loungewear Swimwear Activewear. When purchased online. Shop unique fashion at SilkFred ONLY 1 LEFT! Love that I can dress it up or down. These long, almost floor-skinning cardigans add instant style and look-at-me pizzaz to your wardrobe. Whatever your shape, you'll find a cardigan at Roaman's that fits and flatters. 100 pts = $5 reward. Please try again later. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Please allow up to 2 days for points to appear in your account. $30.59 $ 30. A classically feminine style in a comfortable and cozy silhouette. Original Price $141.68 View Trending. Original Price $78.95 (50% off), Sale Price $171.54 JESSICA LONDON is a registered trademark of Jessica London, Inc. You can login with the same email & password as: Enhance your shopping experience & get rewards. Original Price $170.50 We love filling our wardrobes with chic, easy-to-wear layers, like this duster cardigan by Nina Leonard. 4.7 out of 5 stars 14. Get the perfect fit at the best price in on-trend plus size fashions today! $97.52, $195.04 and access exclusive offers. There are, Click to add Ribbed Duster to your favorites. Save up to $33.01. $43.60, $87.20 by beautiful color. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Plus Size Terra & Sky Brown . Pink Tie Dye Cardigan $59 $39.99. Top off summer styles with a short sleeved cardigan or a long, sleeveless duster, or indulge in the comfort of a casual hooded cardigan on chilly days. Plus Size Geo Print Duster Cardigan. Fringe, knit, crochet and more styles for plus sizes. In Stock. (20% off), Sale Price $39.60 There are, Click to add Front Pocket Long Sleeve Cardigan to your favorites. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Buy Sleepwear and get a Comfortview Ana Slipper for $4. Chico's Women's Beautiful Teal Duster Cardigan Sweater Size 3 (XL) Semi Sheer. free shipping. Original Price $64.75 Save $20 on your first purchase of Original Price $50.00 This long cardigan duster is incredible!! Expires 11/03/2022. This Cardigan is very comfortable, it was a bit more thin than I anticipated. Save an extra 20%2 + free shipping1 when you open and use the maurices credit card today! $171.54, $190.60 Feels so soft and if it's so nice. Jun 11, 2022 - This plus size duster cardigan outfit is a great look for fall! Loved this cardigan! Sign up for exclusive offers, style updates and more. Sale Price $68.00 $169.99. Shop our cardigan sweaters in a variety of colors, fabrics & styles and be ready for sweater weather all year long. $10 Rewards for every 200 points earned at FULLBEAUTY Brands. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Just the right weight of fabric to go over your clothes and not cling. feiwo. A fine knit gives this cardigan a light all-season weight youll appreciate over tees, tunics and blouses. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Women's Long Sleeve Sweater Duster Cardigan Womens Open Front Lightweight Long at the best online prices at eBay! (25% off), Sale Price $58.80 There are, Plus Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan With Fringe Detail, Click to add Plus Color Blocked Cardigan to your favorites. Extra 10% Off with code: THANKS2U. Sign up for mymaurices and start earning rewards today! Skip to main content Skip to footer content. From lightweight button-down & open-front styles to long length & cropped options, theres a plus size cardigan sweater for every occasion! Models are size 14 and range in height from 5'9"-5'11" (50% off), Sale Price $46.72 Free Shipping on Orders $89+ New Markdown. There are, Click to add Varsity Trip Textured Knit Cardigan to your favorites. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. PXS; PM; PL; Juniors. We're sorry, there was a problem adding your email to our list. . Wright's Women's Plus Size Jersey Duster Cardigan: Online Exclusive. Imported Produc