I love this color and cant find this color in stores. I picked up this color when I heard it was the color worn by the original Pam Am stewardesses. it will come off with eating and must be reapplied, but it does not stain the lips. Please note: Fedex does not deliver to P.O. Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy 'Desirable' My favourite lipstick of all time. Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, available in crme and frost finishes. 23 Awesome Dupes for Expensive Lipsticks | StayGlam Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! - it was her favorite brand/color and has not been available in the stores for a long time. Thank goodness for Ebay as that is where I buy it now. Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Lipstick 1 Tube Sealed Brand New | Health & Beauty, Makeup, Lips | eBay! I'm glad you continue to stock this particular color - my favorite all these years. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? All my cool toned makeup looked weird with my new hair color. basic color that works well with and complements other colors. I cannot stand having dry-feeling lips, and while I love satin textured lipsticks they often make my lips uncomfortable. Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Persian Melon 585 0 15 oz. Except that I might need to buy some more, I recommend it highly. Here are our dupes for Revlon Persian Melon, which is a permanent lipstick that retails for $8.99 and contains 0.15 oz. Your email address will not be published. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Orders placed by 8am will be processed on the same business day. Login Not to worry -- we can still help! Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2022. No questions or answers have been posted about this item. The Perfect Pink Lipstick: Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, "585 - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Lipstick 1 Tube Sealed Brand New, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Melon, 0.15 Ounce Some products may come in their unsealed retail packaging but they have not been opened.For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions. The Dupes All Movies; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Animation; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Documentary; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Live Action; 65; 80 for Brady; AEW Revolution; Aftersun; All Of Those Voices; All Quiet on the Western Front; The Amazing Maurice; Ana Le Habibi; Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania; Avatar: The . The women have tendency to fall in love with a lipstick thats too expensive for their pocket. . Register. Helps keep your lips soft and supple, with beautiful, flattering color. how to make a sprite stop moving in code org / June 15, 2022 June 15, 2022 / June 15, 2022 June 15, 2022 Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Persian Melon 585 0 15 oz. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). The Dupe List is here to help. These lipsticks typically retail for $8.99 and under, with mine costing around $6.50 because CVS had them on sale. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sultry Samba , 0.15 oz./4.2 g. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer, HD Sandstone, Lipstick Set by Revlon, Super Lustrous 5 Piece Gift Set, Multi-Finish, Cream Pearl & Matte, Pack of 5, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Red / Coral, Fire and Ice (720), Liquid Lipstick by Revlon, Face Makeup, ColorStay Ultimate, Longwear Rich Lip Colors, Satin Finish, 030 Miracle Mauve, 0.07 Oz, Liquid Lipstick with Clear Lip Gloss by Revlon, ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Dual Ended with Vitamin E in Nudes & Browns, 350 Bare Maximum, 0.07 Oz. item 1 Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Sealed Brand NewRevlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Sealed Brand New $34.99 Free shipping item 2 REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL)REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL) $27.58 Last Updated: March 4, 2023. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. 2 4.5 out of 5 Stars. A lipstick can really change my personality from demure to vixen. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Melon, 0.15 Ounce at Amazon.com. Here are our dupes for Revlon Super Lustrous Melting Glass Shine Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $9.99 and contains 0.15 oz. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. I just wish the shipping was more reasonable to Canada. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - Walmart.com Lip: Flavor Gloss, Color Gloss, and Balm - Victoria's Secret Revlon; Rituel de Fille; Rosebud Perfume Co. Sacheu; Smashbox; Soap & Glory; Stila; StriVectin; Sun Bum; Tarte; The Crme Shop; Too Faced; Treslce Beauty; Truly; . Dress your lips in unbeatable rich color and shine with Loreal Colour Riche lipsticks in a variety of colors to fit any occasion and style. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Helps keep your lips Soft and protects With SPF 6. Here are our dupes for Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $8.49 and contains 0.15 oz. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Cream - Persian Melon 585 - eBay The formula rich in Omega 3, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil Get high definition lips with Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick. Dress your lips in color like never before with the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor. 2 reviews. The Dupes movie times near South Plainfield, NJ If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return any unopened items by mail within 30 days of receipt. I wish, however, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2022. Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost: When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences. LE ROUGE DUO ULTRA TENUE Ultrawear Liquid . Cannot find it in the stores. It's simple. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick in Persian Melon is available at drugstores and mass retailers nationwide. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. 3+ day shipping. Lanolin Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Candelilla Cera ((Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax) Cire de Candelilla), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Ceresin, Paraffin, Cera Carnauba ((Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) Cire de Carnauba), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. Outlast Lip Color Can Last Up to 24 Hours! Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. unlike some of the more recent lipsticks, it is creamy and non-permanent. If you know of a dupe, be the first to submit one. Required fields are marked *. Available in 29 shades, in cremes and Frosts. Search. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. REVLON Moon Drops Creme - Persian Melon 585 - MakeupAlley Make an offer! harrow attachment for field cultivator . Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! Lipstick for Sale in South Plainfield, NJ - OfferUp Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. A look into Bite Beauty's rebrand - is anything going right? INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGBuyMeBeauty can only ship to the exact billing address associated with the credit card you are using to place your order. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. In the Instacart app or website, you can report: The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. . Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Not to worry -- we can still help! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); StayGlam.com - Daily Dose of Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, Copyright 2022 StayGlam.com All Rights Reserved. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. unlike some of the more recent lipsticks, it is creamy and non-permanent. Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick : Rum Raisin - Revlon I've been wearing this color off and own since the 80s. Revlon Persian Melon Moon Drops Lipstick Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Options +12 options. Learn more about instructions for specific items or replacements here. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Lips | Ulta Beauty Check these 23 high-end makeup lipsticks side by side with their drugstore duplicates and make your life easier. If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. Son Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick 585 Persian Melon c thit k dng trn thanh thot, v mu xanh ngc kt hp vi khoen kim loi vng gia . it was a staple in my house growing up, my mother, sister, and I all wore it. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches Lip Swatches Dewy Peach (019) Revlon Permanent Where to Buy B $9.99 Emmy Petal (411) Gucci Beauty Permanent Bought this as a keepsake for my daughter. Use the down arrow to enter the dropdown. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2022, I thought it the price was too high, but I love this specific product and color so much that I've decided to pay for.