Following Donald's arrest, on Monday a judge issued a gag order on the child protective services case involving his and Candus' sons. Join the Discord! Investigators also insisted they have "not given up" hunting for Summer. A couple of observances: They really do live in squalor. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation/The Kingsport Times-News via AP), Global Race to Boost Electric Vehicle Range in Cold Weather, Reports: 3 Children Dead, 2 Wounded in Attack at Texas Home, Paid Express Lanes Grow More Popular in Once-Reluctant South. The constant social media presence and content of her posts are very much that of a 16-year-old girl. She really is a beautiful little girl, it's so sad and difficult to watch. Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen According to her father, Donald Wells, Summer was planting flowers just before her disappearance. The last total reported by the Times News was $40,423.81. He wasnt there at the time, and Im not so sure hed cover for her. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. She claims to be a Christian, and then she claims to be a psychic. "We love everybody, we are Christian people. Summer photos timeline So, Candus seemingly took photos of Summer constantly yet, the last known photo (that's been posted) is the infamous milk photo, correct? 9 Summer was last seen alive in June Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation 9 Summer's dad Donald is pictured leaving court on Monday Credit: WJHL.com This photo provided by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation shows the search for Summer Wells in Beech Creek, Tenn., on June 21, 2021. Whatever happened to Summer, he's aware of imo. As you trek up the hill toward the home, forgotten toys covered in grass and vines line the dirt road. A statement from the Find Summer Wells website also revealed that Don released the video while he remains in jail for a DUI arrest. "I hate to think that. But If you contact me I will try and turn them back on. Well I think whoever grabbed her probably had her mouth covered, and I think she was gasping for air by the time she got somewhere down here because our neighbor heard a scream. "She has no reason to, and she wouldnt lie.. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. We dont know if someone was waiting in the basement or if she come outside here and went to the swing or possibly back up there to grandmas. + Something Else. Tennessee investigators again pushed back against social media rumors Wednesday in the case of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells, who vanished from her home in mid-June. The TBI is asking anyone with information about Wells whereabouts to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or contact the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 423-272-7121. It's impossible to drive up a dirt road silently even if you're super careful. Summer Wells, 5, was reported missing on June 15 in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Copyright 2022 TheAssociated Press. Thank [you to] all the searchers. This pain wont go away. It was the worst misery and pain Ive ever felt in my life," he said. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. "I'm not going to let Satan convince me to go drinking," he said in the phone interview with the local newspaper. I have no ill intentions, I mean no disrespect to any of the parties involved and am not stating fact but nearly theory. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Lawson, however, added that Donald's claim that a neighbor heard a scream was "unfounded.". I choose God.". I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm over it now. It came after Donald claimed that his house was a "dangerous" place to be amid a slew of threats being made against him and Candus, which turned reportedly drove him to start drinking heavily. The family maintains that Summerwas abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. On June 15, 2021, Wells was reported missing. I'm not sure about his involvement yet though. The yard is full of old vehicles and miscellaneous items. He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. THE parents of 5-year-old Summer Wells shared photos of what she might look like in disguise as the search for their missing daughter continues. Summer looks much less cared for as far as grooming than the other kids, IMO. The two experts on the show, Scott Rouse and Greg Hartley, discussed theories that local criminals may have taken Summer -- since there are organized drug rings and peddlers in the area. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. We ask anyone with credible, first-hand information about Summers disappearance to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.. Police are is asking anyone with information about Wells whereabouts to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or contact the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 423-272-7121. As for Donnie, I think he knows Summer is dead. ", "Here are new images we've just obtained that may be more representative of her current hair length.". Summer's case has gained national attention as the circumstances surrounding herdisappearanceremain a mystery. Clearly, dental care wasn't a priority either. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. A lot of outings, entertainment and food pictures. "Don had certain things he wished to share. ", Police ended the statement with "Again, wed encourage you to share factual information - not speculation - as the case continues to unfold.". We wish God you will return her to us as well as the boys. The property isn't that big. A written statement by Don is also shown in the clip titled "A Letter and Prayer for Summer.". Donald Wells and Candus Bly both previously claimed to have taken and passed a lie detector test in relation to Summer's disappearance. NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee. All information will be held in the strictest confidence and only info that you want to be shared will be shared. Her father, Don Wells, believed she was abducted. Donald said: "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since.". "I believed that stuff," Don said. Please direct all tips and potential information to the Hawkins County Sheriff Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. "I've never stopped talking to law enforcement. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Church Hill Rescue Squad, searched a wide area surrounding her familys Beech Creek home for 13 days. Summer is hardly ever smiling in photos. A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along, he said. She just wasnt able to. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They both strongly deny having any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. HAWKINS COUNTY, TENNESSEE: Summer Moon-Utah Wells went missing from her family home along Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021. Donald is facing multiple other charges, including having an open container, violation of financial responsibility and others. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) Missing 5-year-old Summer Wells mother has shared additional pictures of Summer with News Channel 11 on Friday. Donald and Candus both previously claimed to have taken and passed a lie detector test in relation to Summer's disappearance. The more pictures I see, the better my understanding of Summers family and situation. I joined the rescue squad to assist and give back to my community, Coup said. Summer's three brothers were removed from the family home six weeks after she went missing. LAST SIGHTING Summer was last seen on June 15, 2021, outside of her family's Rogersville, Tennessee, home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. She tried and she wasnt able to. Summer Wells' Last Photo - Comparing the VIDEO! Thoughts? TikTok has been involved in other US missing persons' cases. "I can't speak for Don, and we are willing to do whatever to bring our daughter Summer home. I also am concerned on why someone pulled and posted their family pictures and created a slide show for people all the while posting their judgement of them. Officials have refused to comment on why the gag order was issued. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. But on Saturday night, Donald was arrested on suspicions of driving under the influence near his home in Hawkins County. Thats the only thing we know. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. looks like meth sores on her little face. How long have Keir Starmer and Sue Gray been secretly cooking up their plot? IMO this is just tasteless, she is a young child and has siblings maybe think twice before doing this, especially during such a difficult time for them. We tried to control that but we couldnt control that 100 percent of the time,he continued. "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. Candus Bly, Summer's mother, appeared to share Donald's theory, telling FOX8 she feels "in my heart that somebody has come up here and took her has lured her away from here.". ROGERSVILLE On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. The TBI revealed its received 394 tips in the search for Summer. If you want to donate to my channel my PayPal account is listed below. No other details regarding his arrest have been released. Summer is a beautiful little girl living in a lower income rural area. !I N S T A G R A M -- crime stories obsessedLets be true crime obsessed together!! Summer's parents spoke with. Whats happening this weekend around the Tri-Cities? It has also identified her as Candus Bly, which appears to be her maiden name. The entrance to the residences long driveway was blocked with crime scene tape, and emergency personnel roamed the woods. They made me wait a little bit, but when I did take it I passed. Become a member of the family to get access to perks: such as members only videos, members only newsfeed and community chat. "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. They again urge anyone with credible information about Summer Wells to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. Edit: Fixed a spelling error. THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN RE UPLOADED AS THE LAST PHOTO REGARDING THE SUPPOSABLE NEW PROPERTY SEARCH WAS FROM 2016 and I have not Worked out how to edit parts out yet#Tennessee #SummerMoon #SummerWells JOIN the fans favourite channel for Info and entertainment. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, Tennessee Bureau. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Don said on the show. Ive suspected that Candus is around the kids much more than Don, especially since he works and sometimes its out of town. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. "Just know that we love our daughter with all our hearts. How does that work," he toldWVLT. Thats not a judgment on poverty. VIDEO; Story blocks/canvaPHOTOS; internetTHUMBNAILS: CanvaSOCIALS: Crime Stories Obsessed Facebook https://m.facebook.com/profile.php INSTA; Crime Stories Obsessed https://instagram.com/emmylouwright?r=nametag PODCASTS;ANCHOR; https://anchor.fm/emma-wright2?utm_medium=social\u0026utm_source=linktree\u0026utm_campaign=anchor+podcastSPOTIFY; https://open.spotify.com/show/0w74FIt4r3qea0dyheqdUNAPPLE; https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/crime-stories-obsessed/id1536524892F O L L O W M E ! Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Would you let a six year old do any of that stuff? Candus reportedly took the test at the district attorney's office on June 20, five days after Summer's disappearance. Summer wells human remains found missing date. Titled "Thank You For Prayers", the statement read: "[T]hank you everyone for kind messages. He believes someone put his daughter in a car and drove off. A lot of smiles and they appear to be having fun. Also, they make an abduction less likely. We needed cigarettes. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Summer hasn't been found. During a podcast interview with host Jennifer Youngblood Donald admitted the boys being taken was due to him "having an episode of drinking". Especially since the mother is at home and not working. So many people love her.". Don wrote, referring to the Wells family's YouTube channel that has shared several videos in an effort to find Summer. The Wells priorities are completely fucked. How 'deluded' Putin thought Ukraine invasion would break up Nato & have West bowing down to Russia, leaked docs show, Mum identified after dead baby is found on Canford Heath, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Summer's parents have never said when her hair was cut off prior to her disappearance. Family photos show that her three brothers all have short, cropped hair. Tim Coup, captain of the CHRS, acted as the incident commander of search operations for 10 of the 13 days that emergency personnel combed the area. ! @canduswells/TikTok; Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, NOW WATCH: VIDEO: Controversial influencer Lovely Peaches tells police she threatened to kill her dog for followers, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said, Missing Person - Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. Summer's three young brothers were removed from the Wells family home six weeks after her disappearance. I went back twice thinking I was missing something. How many trillionaires are there in the world? "I've still got to move forward. As long as I keep the commandments and do what I'm supposed to do, I'll see her. She later asked for the order to be dismissed and the charges against Donald were dropped on April 21 - two months before their daughter's disappearance. "Since youve been gone Ive been completely devistated [sic]. More than 100 agencies across the state and U.S. have assisted in the search as it reaches its 11th day. That lead to Candus to file for an order of protection against him, writing: "I am afraid for my children and myself.". An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. Summer Wells' Last Photo - Comparing the VIDEO! Summer had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald Wells said. That's just a gut feeling. We would never do anything to hurt our daughter, we would never hurt a soul. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Wells said on a podcast. Dust kicks up. Around three weeks later, in July, Donald offered the grim prediction that Summer is probably no longer alive. Im starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Canduss lack of desire to take care of her daughters hair and keeping it clean and brushed. Also the property is on ten acres according to public records , there arent any Wells or Bly where I read this info . Shes been abducted in my mind, 100%. Rose Marie Bly vanished from Wisconsin and her car was found in a. I understand that not all of this information may be correct or fully verified. Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the agency hasnt given up on Summers case. The mother of Summer Wells, a 5-year-old who's been reported missing in Tennessee, appears to have posted a video on TikTok about searching for her child. Your daughter looks like a shoeless little street urchin and your sons aren't looking much better. I do think he may have been molesting Summer. To play with her toys.". The boys have a dirt bike and a gaming system. thank you.". He said he believes someone put his daughter in a car and drove off. Summer Wells the missing 5 year old girl from Tennesse in the US has still not been found. If you feel any of this information is not right please feel free to correct me in the comments below! In a recent interview with WVLT, Donald elaborated further on his theory, insisting someone came through a wooded trail near the family's home and took the girl when nobody was watching.