Any natural medicine with 0.01% of these deaths and side effects would have been pulled from the market immediately. Print 2020 Feb 21. A newer strategy for drug development is to target a downstream signaling element, such as the G protein associated with a receptor. Theres an expression that says, Give the devil an inch, hell take a mile. Ephesians 4:17 tells us not to give place to the devil. But I will say that it wasnt until pine needle tea was added to my daily nutritional regimen that all remnants of the headaches and twitches disappeared. This article is a personal experience and is to be used solely for informational purposes. Did get side effects from over taking it,chest pains twitching arm. Its really cheap at farm& fleet. Its a natural (and free) vitamin c supplement : ). With the known one I prep with taking pine needle tea and it makes it alright for me to do my two hour shift but if there is a second exposure in 24 hrs, I am down in dizzy spells then convulsions start. Five different airplane trips the prior two weeks came to mind. Her Dr, which is mine too at the moment, wants her to get a head scan and prescribed migraine medication. The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. Like you I dont visit drs, dont trust them, and prefer natural remedies. Disclaimer. My wife uses organic unadulterated turpentine once/month following Dr. Daniels protocol. Im in Thailand and me and my family are trying to stay healthy and trying to keep away from the vaccinated zombies. i am retired at the moment RN. At 300 microM, 72.7% of the myelinated fibers and at 1316 microM, 88.7% of the myelinated fibers were degenerating at 4 days. Praying for you and forever grateful for you sharing truthpraying for your full recovery. I am going to find some of this tea and start using it. The COVID Blog is my duty. If you have a conviction, fine, live as you are convicted, but beware the Bibles warnings about the Judaizers. So I figured it would just go away with time. Also childrenshealthdefense.org has a form to sign letting your elected officials know you are against the mandates. They looked at me oddly. Thank you again for all the work you have done. I give them slips of paper with the info to clerks, folks This is clearly what the bible forbids, drinking to the point of obvious intoxication. The dried one packed nicely from China and the fresh one was from Indonesia. I am sharing my experience with the spiked proteins. Suramin is a synthetic molecule derived from toluene extracted from pine oil. It was 2019 at that pt and he also had gotten the illness and admitted he had no clue what it was. Here is the article that you have to read regarding the spike protein and its effects on . That had to stop immediately. Use DuckDuckGo.com to research as Google has been compromised.. Good Luck, God Bless. Theponderosa pineis not good for cows mostly due to the observation when pregnant cattle eat the needles the loss of the calf has been observed, but has a long history of health benefits for humans forrespiratory conditions,cuts, wounds, and burns,etc. The Star Anise tea has the higher concentration of shikimic acid and is cheaper to buy on Amazon. Thank you for all that you do!! Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Shedding? I may have just had severe migraines for a week due to stress and being overworked. Amen..i totally agree. One thing I noticed was ever since I got that illness (SARS??) So, I can now do this because I am not under jurisdiction of the NC pharmacy board. The apostle Paul told Timothy to drink a little wine for his stomach issues. Dont worryivermectin has a very low toxicity level (as you did ease up and its flushed out with no harm). I lowered dose & they gone away. Read some of his papers. Multiply that by 5 days and he took 114 mg of Ivermectin total. Glad your on the mend & I appreciate all the work your doing. Why did they decide to test a completely new approach with the mRNA without animal trials, thus using humans as the first test case for their effectiveness? I have been successful my whole life using natural remedies. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31310-2/fulltext, https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/espresso-maker-brews-up-tasty-extraction/8532.article, Thursday Threads III: Ivermection back in the news, most gruesome post-injection adverse reaction thus far in 2023 (South Africa) and 30 more sudden deaths, Jackson Ball: 7-year-old North Carolina boy dies of #PfauciPfilicide; vaxx zealot father disappears from social media after excoriating critical thinkers, Aliens, artificial intelligence and augmented reality the triad of trickery reinforcing tribal political loyalty, rendering the global vaccine genocide invisible, Saturday Digest: more attacks on global food supply, more mainstream media mea culpas, Australia woman denied heart transplant because shes non-vaccinated, and 20 more sudden deaths, Midweek Mashup VI: whats left of humanity in 2030 will be walking 6G antennas, interference campaigns on social media accelerate, plus 20 more sudden deaths around the globe, 5 peer-reviewed studies show immunized chicken egg yolks stop viral infections, as another large chicken farm in Connecticut burns to the ground. It was used then, as was Pine NeedleTea. https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/5/873/htm Four days after eliminating caffeine from my life, the headaches persisted, but were far less severe. Suramin is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. Here is the trail of science and data that shows the derivative relationship between pine needles and Suramin (the elists antidote to microbial illnesses) and which also provides a potential antidote for those affected by the spike protein contagion (for reasons explained within the following data): Suramin is used for treatment of humansleeping sicknesscaused bytrypanosomes. If myself, if Brian, if anyone enters in this spiritual war, you need to be healthy, you need your brain to fully function and you need to be physically and mentally SOBER. I try to limit that. Im doing this so I have the product for my family and grandkids and closest friends. What about personal devotions and daily communion with Jesus, is that not enough? Stay Vigilant. official website and that any information you provide is encrypted Satan devours those who are not given a mind of understanding by God with his deluded dead religion and all the wolves who promote it. The site is secure. I just seen he said ONLY The Ones With 5 Needles. The Lord Jesus has told me over and over = No alcohol. Im a critical care nurse that was mandated against my will to work in the COVID ICU during our surge for a couple of months. This pandemic has taught all of us a lot, hasnt it? I am in Europe Portugal where i can bye this pine tea please? Wish you the best in health and again thanks for the article. WEST DES MOINES, IOWA One of the most-read articles on this site is about Pfizer admitting that non-vaccinated people can be contaminated (exposed) to experimental mRNA and its spike proteins simply by being near someone whos recently been injected. PMC But then I thought, turpentine comes from pine needles. Wont that kill me? a lord can do these things Teresa. Im glad at least now hes aware of what a terrible decision that was. Im drying mine, like dried herbs, and keeping in a mason jar in a cool, dark place. These formulas(Serracor NK, Neprinol AFD, and many other brands) clean the blood of protein and fats. Take the water off the stove right BEFORE it starts boiling and pour it over your needles. Dont put it in boiling water. You had mentioned the last two, but Im surprised that the balsam fir is also toxic? needle on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in RAW 264.7 macrophage cells, Antioxidant, antimutagenic, and antitumor effects of pine needles (Pinus densiflora), Anti-oxidant activity and effect of Pinus morrisonicola Hay. Cause thats what They do. I share this site with everyone I meet. After 5-1/2 months, or thereabouts, to receive a refill, revisit the website. Oooh, thank you didnt know about Nano Soma. We do have to go out occasionally, so I just ordered some very expensive Korean Pine Needle Oil that I will keep for emergency use. It's found in many forests around the world, in Pine needles. In fact one of the inventors of mRNA injectable technology, Luigi Warren, tweeted that shedding does in fact happen. Steve Kirsch claims the spike protein is made for 48 hours, I do not know if that is true, he is well informed, but not sure of his source. Gee. What would the point of that warning be if the wine of the time had very little alcohol or was basically grape juice as Ive heard from some tea-totalers. ones will be living without them! remember the bible story about the woman who had spent all of her $ on doctors and was still sick? All I can do it support him and help in any way I can. Again, you must compare scripture with scripture to rightly interpret. 5 out of 5 stars (2) $ 10.00 FREE shipping Add to Favorites . by Brian A. Wilkins I feel VERY Antimicrob Agents Chemother. I CAN NOT STOP WHAT HAS STARTED, I CAN Only Be Here For The End.. Maybe your employer would not employ you without taking the vaccine. Whatever ill in life there be, the answer is nearby you see. That would be my guess. Yew pines (Podocarpus macrophyllus), ponderosas (Pinus ponderosa), and balsam fir trees (Abies balsamea) are also toxic. This comment in the PDF also reveals Suramins ability to inhibit micro-clots: Suramin also showed inhibitory effects against components of thecoagulation cascade(71, 130). Thank you for the article!! Tank you Good luck! La suramine contenue dans les aiguilles de pin, comme le prconise le Dr Judy Mikovits (voir publication N1 en page d'accueil de ce site). Your claiming Christ told you no alcohol cannot be supported by His word. Does it factor in? God Bless all your work! Healthy until March when heavy, irregular bleeding began. I filled three large freezer bags with white pine needles from a huge pine forest, which are everywhere in the Midwest. Its a med thats absolutely necessary for all animals both farm & personal pets. Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose, micro-clots and sudden bruising throughout the body, exceptionally heavy menstrualcycles among both the young and post menopausal. Proverbs 20:1Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. I work in a salon and get it because of the people I work close to I wanted to have it on hand in case I start to have symptoms and I take the ivermectin right away for 12 pills you take four pills the first day skip a day another four pills skip another day and another four pills it helps to stop the Covid in your body.. What is a drunkard? Informative and content suppressed by the mainstream media. The latter means a great deal, excessive. from something a vaxxed person has used/touched? What is a drunkard? In 2018 I couldnt kick that illness and finally went to the dr. Luckily I saw a very cool dr, and first thing he said was, you havent been to a dr for 14 yrs based on your historyI laughed and said thats how I like it. Be careful to make sure payments are invoiced correctly and they send a tracking number. Accept correction, all Gods elect delight when He rights their wrong. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343963794_Prunella_vulgaris_extract_and_suramin_block_SARS-coronavirus_2_virus_Spike_protein_D614_and_G614_variants_mediated_receptor_association_and_virus_entry_in_cell_culture_system The Amazing Dr. Judy Mikovitz! They have several good brands available; their shipping is free after $20. Molecule 205 wassuramin(Fig. Im sorry I couldnt be more Help. A World Health Organization (WHO) essential medicine for African sleeping sickness. My mother is also vaxed but there is one major issue for me that means I am going to working full time for myself as an NLP therapist. Suramin is a polysulphonated naphthylurea with a potential antiviral, antiparasitic and antineoplastic activity that has been widely used in the clinical treatment of parasites and viral infections. I am ready. The one positive I had going for me is that I suffered no other apparent symptoms that Ive reported in other people. and a compound, suramin, displayed potent inhibitory effects on both wild 13! The old mindset expressed by that limited soul above will not be tolerated. I was wondering where you went! "In the '100 Years of Suramin' Study (the following paragraph within the subtitle "(Too) Many Targets") outlines its antidote properties to the spike protein contagion (derived from the mRNA that gives instructions to replicate a spike protein in other . hi, i found white pine needle on etsy. I had dinner last night with a bunch of people vaxxed and I when I got home I felt off, I started having dry cough and my throat felt weird so immediately I got a ginger shot with some cayenne pepper and I woke up feeling better but my fingers on both hands felt tingling so I now believe in this viral shedding. Each pill was 3 mg of Ivermectin. How many did you get? Fortunately, we had enough food in the house that we just didnt go out. So I drink two cups per day one in the morning and one before bed. Brian, often people write articles in which they are competent in understanding, but for a layperson it is often difficult to follow. If your comment is to dismiss Jesuss message about warning against alcohol, then you are in error. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. Int J Mol Sci. I have been researching frantically how I can reverse what I have done to myself, even though my symptoms are (so far) mild. I too am around shot victims?. do your own research, i do not want this to be considered medical advice that i am liable for!God bless you. Strokes/aneurysms can be prevented by upping intake of vit C. It gives elasticity to vessels/arteries. Alert! Just searched it at DuckDuck sounds amazing I need to learn more. I am so glad your open mind led you to (very real) medicine that sounds like it really addressed your condition. Such cross-linking provided the first direct evidence that suramin physically disrupts receptor-G protein coupling. Are you someone who believes that Jesus enjoys communing with you while you are on a buzz? A mom can only suggest when they have left our home years ago and has her own family. Do you have any info on this? Its a warning to be aware of false religion and its works based system used to get people saved. Safety/Turvallisuus(suramiini ei ole myrkyllist eik kerry aivoihin): >As suramin is a charged molecule and does not cross the blood brain barrier it exerts neurotoxic effects in the peripheral nervous system But I tripled the intake of those. Dr. Zach Bush has info on the shikimate (shikimic?) . Thank you for your research and story. Another treatment I am trying to get my hands on is Ivermectin. This is another reason Jesus said fasting (putting the flesh under submission) works against the demonic. Please pray with me that my daughter realizes the truth. Suramin indiscriminately hindered the dissociation of various guanine nucleotides from the G protein, implying that its action is not allosteric. Its one who habitually gets inebriated, who purposely consumes alcohol until drunkenness sets in. Thank you! ivermectin is preventative and cure for Covid. None of them would have been able to do two-hour cardio and weight workouts in their last days. Privacy | Terms All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Dandelion root works, too. Native Americans here in the States have been using Pine Needle Tea as their Medicine. Wow, this is fascinating. Suramin is an extract of the Pine needle oil. Because these people wouldn't be injecting people unless they knew the answer. to drink to intoxication, i.e. Anyone know for sure if its in it? I took the gel from a tube 30 years ago; my doctor prescribed it so I wouldnt have to buy two different oral & external prescriptions for scabies. I cut all caffeine and alcohol (mostly wine) from my life after the second day of headaches. If MRSA comes in as a secondary invader increase Copper. Hi Amy, you can use star anise. $20 for FOUR OUNCES of pine needles is a rip off. Take care of yourself first, then look to assist any willing to listen and join in the reconstruction. Now the cancer is growing on his back and his side. So it should be no surprise that I was quite worried when my normal physiological equilibrium was way off for over two weeks, which is also why we havent updated in a while. I drove 90 minutes to get to 6000 feet. Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. When I write articles I try to make it easy reading and often get feedback precisely about it is pleasant for others to read what I write. They may provide a medicine cabinet full of health benefits to you and your family. No, we never went in to be testeddont trust that PCR test anyway. All is compiled in analytical software. They are thinking his cancer is back or even worse, leukemia. maybe you can find star anise from Taiwan or Korea? But the exhaustion was huge; sore throat, and a persistent cough.Then a couple days later, my hubby got all the same symptoms. Obviously from heart attacks. It took me over an hour to pick ONE ounce of needles off the branch and I stopped after that. And Lou makes a delicious coconut almond yogurt with them. He never had the shot, so Im assuming he was exposed to the spike protein from the virus. ETERNAL LIFE BLESSINGS FOR YAHWEHS SAINTS! Thank you for the information!!? I stopped going, went once to the senior gathering until vaxed people came into my space because they were vaxed. When will enough be enough? protein D614 and G614 variants mediated receptor association and virus . The balsam resin has topical uses for cuts/scrapes, and dental problems. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. I thought it was stress, but now Im thinking he exposed me to the spike protein. A weight value would be helpful so that equal strength could be achieved from whole, chopped, or pulverized needles. Where did you purchase the pine needle oil capsules?