This change is first implemented on the new MAVRIK line of products and will continue with all future products. This change will increase the accuracy and consistency of our production and custom club builds. smh. Should I tell him to get in contact with his club manufacturer (Nike), and ball maker (calloway)? After your registration has been activated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload a picture of yourself and your witnesses during your now famous golf round, or another photo of your choice. They will normally have more clubs to offer for demonstration and most of the locations are at outdoor range facilities. All of our drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and putters with Movable Weight Technology TM are built to accommodate the TLC torque wrench. + How should I clean my clubs?- How should I clean my clubs? (NOTE: Your picture MUST be in .gif or .jpg format). We have a Retail Locator set up to assist you in finding your nearest retail location. Golf Course Superintendent, Oakland FT. CourseCo Golf Management Oakland, CA 1 month ago Be among the first 25 applicants Be among the first 25 applicants A: Callaway Mac Daddy II wedges with the slate finish are raw, meaning that the carbon steel is not plated. ). - Where Can I Send A Request For A Charitable Donation? Warranty Coverage: Except as otherwise stated on the product or packaging, Callaway 18 at Riviera. Free shipping for many products! What can I do? Published 4 September 15, The young girl found the hole from 109 yards over a water hazard, By Will Medlock Our Customer Relations Team would also be glad to help you locate a custom fitting account near you. PING- G20 - 9.5 degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue-XBRIDGESTONEJ33(15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue- XMIZUNOFli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue- XPING ZING2Irons (4-PW) - BlackLie angle - JZ StiffCALLAWAYMD3 Black (52+58 deg)DG Pro:S300RIFE Iconic Three Putter - 343g / 34.5" / 68 Deg, TAYLORMADETP5-XYellow << 2021Version >>. You may also submit a resume and cover letter directly to: [email protected]. Hole yardage; 9 . Thats why crafting the perfect set of golf clubs for you is the first step towards better golf. We just need the following information: Once you have this information, you can contact us using our Contact Form, or call our Customer Service Department at (866) 530-TMAG (8624). your swing is like a fingerprint. after the date of purchase from an authorized Callaway Golf retailer or distributor. New Zealand on or after January 1, 2011. He achieved it in a competition so this entitles him to a special Hugo boss watch (I think it says hole in one on it). Bear in mind that a hole in one cannot be officially recognized unless it is witnessed. In time, they will take on a character and finish that's uniquely suited to your style and conditions of play. Outside of the United States, all warranty HOLE-IN-ONE VIDEO ALERT: John David Laurel scores his first hole-in-one right on his birthday with a pitching wedge and a TaylorMade ball on the 12th hole of the Alabang Country Club today. Shipping discounts will automatically apply when you reach the $200 threshold and select UPS 2 Business Day shipping. You are not limited to registering with just one organization. Specifically, we have transitioned to a method commonly referred to as ground plane, using a proprietary digital gage modeled after the USGAs measurement protocol. Most people keep the hole in one ball, simply because it is a great way to remember the shot. I was kind of numb after I made the hole-in-one,and I promptly just teed, When my wife got here Ace, i contacted Precept, they sent her a framed certificate and a dozen Precept Lady IQ pink balls. The retailer will call in the damaged club, and have it sent in to us for repair/replacement. We will credit the credit card used for the original purchase. Sorry, this free shipping offer is not valid in conjunction with GMC promo coupons or any type of Shopping Spree gift cards. You cannot paste images directly. I own a set of MP-60 irons. It's about passion. Pretty cool of them. Someone mentioned I should send the info to them. + How Do I Register My Club(S) Online?- How Do I Register My Club(S) Online? It's World No. If you are looking for a headcover for a classic Callaway club, we recommend that you visit Callaway Golf Pre-Owned . 2. To meet this commitment, Callaway Golf employs a talented team of engineers, designers and scientists who are responsible for designing and developing new golf products for Callaway Golf. Click Here for all other countries. To be covered by our two year warranty, you must have your sales receipt from the authorized retailer. He is a member of Trevose Golf & Country Club and has played golf in around two dozen countries. And dont forget to share a picture with the community! South Pacific warranty. I was playing with some buddies from the golf league that I run in Richmond, VA. Callaway Golf directly. Golf drivers, fairways, rescues, irons, wedges, putters, golf balls & accessories. Once your information is entered into our database, you will receive an acknowledgement from us within 4-6 weeks. Consumer introduction dates can be found on our Consumer Introduction Dates page. + How Do I Find A Retailer Near Me?- How Do I Find A Retailer Near Me? South Pacific warranty, Shipping discounts will automatically apply. My husband recently achieved this feat and Id like to honor this event with that particular trophy. Golf Course: Ping iBlade 4-PW power spec Ping G30 fw 13 3 FOR 1! Not so lucky with those. SHOP NOW. You may also make arrangements directly through Callaway Golf by calling our Customer Service Department at (800) 588-9836. After your registration has been activated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload a picture of yourself and your witnesses during your now famous golf round, or another photo of your choice. View Historical Products. BA1 1UA. Titleist 913h 17 Still not a member of Callaway Rewards? + I have scratched the paint on my club. Callaway Golf product, return the product to a Callaway Golf authorized retailer or directly to They know there should be a drink in it for them. The shooting -- which comes only hours after the one in Half Moon Bay . Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. Everyone understands what it is, even those not into golf. In 2013, the larger TaylorMade and Adidas golf business approached $1.7 billion in sales and profits of around $100 million. In some instances, items will ship when they become available, not necessarily when the order is placed. Lost them in the water before long. - How Do I Activate The Growth Guarantee To Upgrade My Child's Clubs? If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 1-877-860-8624 for assistance. Somebody at the club said to write the ball manufacturer and they usually send some swag. Holes in One. Please fill out the form completely or it will not be processed. DISTINCTIVE GIFTS AND AWARDS FOR CHAMPIONS. However, to correctly match our paint, we do recommend Quality Golf (800) 530-7888 and BOS Golf (888) 252-2569 on the West Coast, or Continental Golf (800) 544-7138 on the East Coast. The serial numbers can be found etched into the back of the hosel on drivers, fairways, hybrids, and irons. The Motion Analysis Technology system, or MATT, gathers vital swing information and statistics using multiple high-speed cameras. 1999-2022 HoleInOne.com, LLC. I was kind of numb after I made the hole-in-one,and I promptly just teed up the ball I had used on the next hole. Please do not send any clubs to Callaway Golf for authentication. Often witnesses or any additional special information is added on yourbirthday, first day of retirement, played course the day after the Masters, first time golfing, low round score, etc. We ask that you please e-mail or call our Customer Service Department at (800) 588-9836 and provide your street address as well as which club model you have. Depending on the course's policy, the professional might ask for a copy of your scorecard and the signed accounts of your witnesses. Q: How does Callaway measure club length? Q: What is the status of my order? #13. + Where can I find your warranty policy online? Products used (driver, fairway, irons, ball, etc. He still owes me that drink. We ask that you please E-mail or call our Customer Service Department at (800) 588-9836 and provide the following information. To visit our warranty policy online, please visit our Warranty Information. purchased. For assistance finding a custom fit retailer in your area, please use our Custom Fitting Locator. If your club does not have that serial number, it may not be genuine. Callaway Golf Customer Service hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Pacific Standard Time. Published length changes to the hybrids, irons and wedges will be minimal. NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Also, to count as a true hole-in-hole a couple of criteria have to apply. If any unconventional modifications have been done to the club after market or outside of our factory, the club's warranty is void. Unfortunately, we do not ship product outside of the United States. Register your Hole In One here and well post it to our website for FREE! Customer Name: Any custom length orders, for MARVIK as well as previous models, should be based on their published club lengths. If you wish to clean your Vintage wedges and slow the rusting process, you can use a synthetic scouring pad. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Stealth 2 *Fargiveness claim based on distance and increased MOI vs. Stealth drivers. Some companies will also send a plaque/swag for a double eagle. 1-800-588-9836. warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. The process of qualifying a hole-in-one is much simpler than achieving the rare feat. scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. To claim your certificate, your Hole-In-One must have occurred within the last year. :nyam: When I got mine back in 2005 I wasn't sure what to do and the guys I was with said to contact the manufacture's of the clubs and ball used, maybe they would send you something. To count a true hole-in-one the ball is hit from the tee into the cup and stays there. In a move to cut costs and help pay back debt, John Lewis is in talks of selling up its golf course, The annual Pebble Beach event could look very different next year according to reports. But tell them you get a hole in one and you should be greeted with a look of recognition, hopefully even one of mild admiration. - Who determines if the damages to my club is normal or customary? Anybody else familiar with the ole' hole-in-one letter? Every hole-in-one is unique, and we want to hear your story! This is what I received. Taylormade sent me a certificate, and a 2 ball sleeve. Callaway Rogue Max LS 9* Tensei AV Blue 6, Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5* Tensei AV White Raw 75, Titleist TS3 19* hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23* TenseiBlue, Wilson Staff Model forged 50* & 56* Callaway Jaws MD5 60*. Ultimately, its up to you. Others have a tradition that the player just buys a large bottle of whisky which then sits on the bar counter for anyone to help themselves to a tot from. Ping G30 hybrid 19 Are there circumstances where you might have to accept that your ace wasnt the real deal? Whether youre preparing for the day when you get your coveted hole in one or you just got back from the links having accomplished the rare feat, heres what to do with a hole in one golf ball. limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to A: Callaway Golf is pleased to offer a commemorative plaque to those who get a hole-in-one using our equipment. In other words, if you hit one while playing solo, youre out of luck (as far as official recognition is concerned). He buys the synthetic scouring pads, cuts them into small squares and keeps them in his golf bag. All prior Callaway Golf product lengths will still be listed using the previous measurement method. Golfing tradition dictates that any golfer who makes a hole in one buys the drinks afterwards. Please be on the lookout for the email instructions. I also wrote Mizuno (irons) and they sent me a nice high end glove and a frameable certificate, which I framed. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos, 2023 HSBC Women's World Championship (Mar 02 - 05), Byron Morgan best for your balls DH89 & the elusive DBCM 8802, TWO PUTTERS - ONE POST. 6. You may also submit a resume and cover letter directly to: [email protected]. Customer Name: 3. Stealth 2 *Fargiveness claim based on distance and increased MOI vs. Stealth drivers. Hole Number/ Yardage: Many golf ball manufacturers allow you to register your hole in one on their site, and sometimes theyll even send you special prizes. STEP 1: Customer Information STEP 2: Product Information STEP 3: Product Photos (4) CUSTOMER INFORMATION Lost it two holes later! There are no changes to our putter lengths or putter measurement technique. Disclaimer: This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. TaylorMade U.K. didnt even reply to my email - with pics of me holding a Yellow 2021 model TP5X - on the hole where I got a recent HIO. Ping G400 9 Srixon is believed to have more than 500 golf ball patents around the world. + How can I find replacement grips that will fit my clubs?- How can I find replacement grips that will fit my clubs? - no, I have never made a hole in one. The golf course sent me a plaque and they put a brass plate up on the HIO wall display with y name on it. 1 Scottie Scheffler vs. fellow Team TaylorMade member Tommy Fleetwood in the Fargiveness challenge on hole no. If you are not satisfied, you can return your product for a refund. service must be obtained from the distributor or subsidiary in the country in which the club was Below you will find members, listed alphabetically, who have scored an ace this year. + I have scratched the paint on my club. This is pretty cool. Search. So, a friend of mine got his first hole in one the other day. We will return the repaired or replaced product at no charge. Callaway Products are Backed for Two Years. . To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and your FREE UPS Return Shipping Label, please contact a Sales and Customer Service Representative toll free at 1-877-723-5218 or email us. To celebrate your achievement, signup for a personalized hole in one bag tag. If you are outside of the United States, please use ourRetail Locatorto find the nearest Authorized Callaway Golf Retailer in your area. + Where can I find your warranty policy online?- Where can I find your warranty policy online? Get insight to top players, instructions & drills and extensive coverage of equipment, Plus tips on how to play better and interviews with the biggest names. FREE UPS Return Shipping Label, please contact a Sales and Customer Service Representative toll free at This new website was designed to streamline and simplify your hole in one recognition program. email us. My father has had two in the last couple of months, I will have to let him know. You can promote this process by simply putting your wedges into play and enjoying them, then wiping them clean and dry immediately after each use. Thank you again for choosing to play TaylorMade. - Where can I find the serial number on my clubs? Swiss-Armify your game with one tool for all the shots. Often this is bundled in as part of a more general golf accident insurance policy. Who he buys for can vary upon whatever local tradition exists at the club. All donation and sponsorship requests must be submitted online. Was nice to get a metal (bag tag?) If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. You may also make arrangements directly through Callaway Golf by calling our Customer Service Department at (800) 588-9836. That's why crafting the perfect set of golf clubs for you is the first step towards better golf. Q: Can I return my irons to Callaway to have their lengths and/or lie angles adjusted? USE CODE LOVE5 AT CHECKOUT TO GET AN EXTRA 5% OFF! I happened to be using a Titleist DT solo when I luckily had a HIO. If you continue to play the ball, theres always the chance that you may lose it on the next hole. The answer will depend on when the product was introduced. Or, after you registration has been activated, you can look up your registration and follow the instructions on your mini-web page. Therefore, our site is equipped with the most advanced Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology available to ensure the privacy of any information you submit through this site. Bear in mind that a hole in one cannot be officially recognized unless it is witnessed. (The last bit might seem a tad pedantic, but I know of one chap who hit the ball into the hole on the full, but it bounced out and rolled into a greenside lake.) Callaway products are backed for two years. authorized Callaway Golf retailer of that component. Any ace increases your chances of a career-low score for nine or 18 holes. For more information on the MATT system and a list of MATT certified club fitters, please visit the Retailers page. Hole number; 7. Not satisfied? Provide your email address below and we will send you a new password shortly. Seamless ordering, the products ship directly to your member or clubhouse and we invoice your club, no credit cards or payment required. For insurance purposes, registration of your club(s) can verify purchase if they are ever lost or stolen. Any custom order or backordered items placed with UPS Express shipping will ship via selected express method upon receipt or completion. Should you really still be expected to buy drinks all round for a hole-in-one? BeerPerHole, May 8, 2018 in Golf Balls. This is my 2nd hole in one. We ask that you please e-mail or call our Customer Service Department at (800) 588-9836 and provide your street address as well as which club model you have. Whether it's your first ace or your latest, get recognized for your remarkable achievement. Ping i-e1 4-U Nippon 105 Stiff I have no idea if the pro at the course did it or I registered it with the PGA because it was 8 years ago. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement. Shop TaylorMade golf. Ive already received a gorgeous Commemorative plaque from Callaway and Snell said they would send me a HIO bag tag. Your local authorized retailer should be able to assist you with placing a special order for the grips, if they do not have them in stock already. Authentic golf clubs have a serial number on the hosel of each wood and on the 5-iron or the 7-iron (depending on the model) in each set of irons. Exceptions to this include orders that are placed on Friday after 12:00 PM CT, over a weekend or on a holiday, as well as any order requiring special handling such as custom options (length/lie angle adjustments or custom shafts/grips, etc.). Display as a link instead, A: The only way to confirm the authenticity of your club(s) is to purchase from an authorized Callaway Golf retailer. This one was at St Andrews golf 2023 Acushnet Company. Course name, city, and state where you got your hole-in-one; 6. It is our recommendation that the product be inspected by one of our authorized dealers. Crap I used p790. Date of Hole-In-One (Month, Date, Year. MATT also executes a multitude of calculations and measurements to develop a data-driven personal club recommendation. Our Callaway Chief of Golf Club Design, Roger Cleveland, recommends Scotch-Brite Purple. If you have broken your club, please take it in to your nearest retailer for evaluation. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. We exist to create performance in golf. + What Is rac Technology?- What Is rac Technology? To exercise our two year warranty on our clubs, you do not need a receipt or proof of purchase unless it is specifically requested. We are thrilled to know that Bridgestone Golf was a part of your momentous occasion. If product is unused, the refund will credit back to your original payment method. As a result many Srixon Tour players use Cleveland wedges in their setups. original sound - TaylorMade Golf. To view our warranty policy online, please visit our Warranty Information. + How long is the warranty on my clubs?- How long is the warranty on my clubs? If you are interested in employment with us, please visit Human Resources on our Web site for job listings and other valuable information. A: Callaway Golf does offer a reshafting service for a fee. Date of Hole-In-One (Month, Date, Year. However, it goes beyond . Got my first this summer! When you get back to the clubhouse, if you want a pristine scorecard to save and display, copy your scores onto a new scorecard and have anyone you played with sign that copy as well. Scotty Squareback and Odyssey OG #7, Srixon ZX5 MKII Irons 4-PW Like New and a Titleist U505 4 Iron, OG Nike TW13 PING i59 irons Vessel Stand bag (trade). NOTE: All fields are required unless otherwise marked. Each player gets three shots and picks the best drive of th. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal Effective 12/4/15, Callaway Golf will no longer offer reshafting services for historical bore through products manufactured from 1988-2008. Q: Will the vintage finish of my Callaway wedge rust? + What do I do if I have broken my club and it is still under warranty?- What do I do if I have broken my club and it is still under warranty? Pre-Qualifying for the PGA Tour Champions' Hoag Classic. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Outside of the United States, local taxes, tariffs or shipping charges may apply. In California call collect 760-931-1771; outside California call toll free Heres what to do the moment after you realize youve made a hole in one. Be the first to know about exclusive products, the latest releases, tour news and more. I would love me some manufacturer swag! He also compiles the magazine's crossword. Watch Now February 15, 2023 Warranty details can be found on our Warranty Information page. A local retailer in your area would be the best option for you at this point. Fill out the form below to receive an SCGA certificate commemorating your hole in one. 5. Then I also got a ball marker from the hole in one society for registering it. Get a Special Bag Tag To celebrate your achievement, we would like to send you a hole in one bag tag. Department Store John Lewis Puts Golf Course Up For Sale, Report: New-Look Pebble Beach Pro-Am To Become Designated Event In 2024, Howard Clark's Hole-in-One on the 17th at TPC Sawgrass, First hole-in-one for 11-year-old earns a puppy. She hung the dang certificate above my den door, my friends still give me sta, http://www.callawaygolf.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-CG3-Site/default/CustomerService-Show?fid=help&cid=help-faqs&_ga=2.18101689.1833306137.1525821175-700629627.1525821175. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. I've never gotten an ace.dangit Callaway sent me a nice plaque with my name, the course name and the hole number. I wish I used different manuf. + Where Can I Send A Request For A Charitable Donation?- Where Can I Send A Request For A Charitable Donation? - I have scratched the paint on my club. Visit our corporate site. 6. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Join Today. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) TaylorMade Golf Co. Hole-in-One Recognition. You can return your irons to Callaway to be adjusted through any of ourauthorized retailers. Mary teed up her Volvik Butterfly white crystal ball on the twelfth hole a 137 yard challenge; using her Taylor Made Rescue 8 iron, she watched as . Q: Does Callaway golf offer a reshafting service? Callaway Golf product used: 2. We receive a variety of questions about Callaway products and services; below are some frequently asked questions we receive. I earned a hole-in-one using Mizuno Irons. Here are some of our favorites, which often include custom engraving or embroidery: See a complete selection of customizable hole in one ball displays, plaques, and commemorative cases. She hung the dang certificate above my den door, my friends still give me static about that. Pasted as rich text. All Rights Reserved. For a limited time purchase three dozen TP5 or TP5x golf balls with FREE personalization and get the fourth dozen for FREE! One day maybe I can join the club. I have 3 witnesses that saw it. Fill out the form to let us know where you carded your ace, and we will send you a custom bag tag to commemorate the occasion! 5545 Fermi Court At its option, Show him your scorecard and have any witnesses who saw your shot attest to the validity of the hole-in-one. Recently, my son got a hole in one. There are many ways to commemorate your hole in one, and some of the most popular hole in one trophies include a place to set and display the ball see below. - What do I do if I have broken my club and it is still under warranty? Got my first and only hole-in-one with a Precept Tour Premium (great ball back in it's day). Therefore, while we thank you for thinking of Callaway Golf Company concerning submission of your idea, we are unable to accept your idea submission. Join & start earning points. warranty does not apply to Callaway Golf or Odyssey golf clubs purchased in Australia or Tell a non golfer that you shot 39 on the back nine, for a net 34 which would have been 33 had a sandy ferret eagle not lipped out on stroke index one and they may well look at you blankly. + Will You Ship To A Location Outside The U.S.?- Will You Ship To A Location Outside The U.S.? Wrote to Precept and they sent me a certificate and a dozen balls. Titleist 915Fd 13.5 Ping G400 5 wood FLGOLF, INC heard from Mary Stams of Brevard, North Carolina. Visit the website of the of the organization or organizations you have selected to register your hole-in-one with. Box 82000 Phoenix, Arizona 85071-2000 Hours of Operation Monday - Friday: 7am - 4pm MST Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed Need a Question Answered Find answers to our most Frequently Asked Question Contact PING Consumer Relations I have seen one made though by my brother, who go his hole-on-one with a putter of the tee. everyone. - Why Are TLC Wrenches Not Included With All Of Your Movable Weight Technology Products? rac technology is what we refer to as the "science of feel." Phone number: Please be on the lookout for the email instructions. Unsolicited ideas disclosed to the Company are not treated as confidential nor do we assume any responsibility for guarding your idea against any loss of right, or claim of title.