She is very intuitive with what my body needs to feel more relaxed and released. No results found. The facility is spotlessly clean, reminding me of the qualities of the operating rooms I used to perform surgery in. Massage traditionnel thailandais - Massage thai salon Wa-Thai - Tel : 01 46 47 51 10. The cost of a pregnancy massage will vary depending on where you live, the length of the massage, and the massage therapist. Lotus Thai Massage, Sunnyvale: See reviews, articles, and photos of Lotus Thai Massage, ranked No.22 on Tripadvisor among 22 attractions in Sunnyvale. There is constant body contact between the giver and receiver, but rather than rubbing on muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched, and rocked. Here are some examples of average Swedish massage costs: You never pay to use Thumbtack: Get cost estimates, contact pros, and even book the joball for no cost. $60 for a 60-minute massage in New Jersey. 89 reviews of Star Thai Massage "Star Thai Massage is brand new, it is super clean, peaceful and beautiful. Typically, the longer a massage, the higher the cost. It's a little b it cheaper than other Thai massages in the area and the lady in the front is very nice. Hi Joyce, Thank you for visiting our establishment. One Thai, Swedish, or Deep-Tissue Massage at Damisa Thai Massage and Skincare. Get Montra Thai Massage reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Crispy fish, bell pepper, onion with home made Thai Spoons chili sauce. Although your body is moving, the therapist is doing all the work, making it feel similar to supported yoga. After a little discussion about being able to get in right away or coming back, she took me right away. Do massage therapists offer remote or virtual services? Sawadee Thai Massage is a traditional Thai massage provide in Mountain View and Sunnyvale, CA. I stopped in without an appointment late in the afternoon and was met by Nickie. I have been working in the massage field for the last 16 years. Serves Sunnyvale, CA 13 years in business. I got the Thai combo. Eddy Massage & Body Work CMT. In Thai massage, you wear loose-fitting clothing (often provided by the massage therapist) and start by lying on a mat. Our massage therapists listen to your needs and employ great therapeutic and relaxation techniques to deliver a truly customized massage experience. A prenatal massage can promote a sense of relaxation and well-being for expectant mothers. Mon-Sun: 10 AM - 10 PM 7 days a week Walk in welcome. I usually come 1/week for 90 minute traditional Thai (I save deep tissue for Chinese foot spas - STEP ON MY BACK! Traditional Thai Massage consists with varieties of pressure and lots of stretching. I am dedicated to making your next event as memorable and stress-free as possible! Traditional Thai massage is both a relaxation and a decontracting massage, with many stretchings involved: that is, the therapist will stretch your limbs, neck, back and torso. He skillfully combines deep tissue and, he arrived on time and he understood the requirements and suggested a good. I've had great massages from most but each one does things a bit differently (which isn't a bad thing) and there is 1 person who I wouldn't recommend but the rest I would. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Lotus Thai Massage with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Only available offering from 2/24/23-4/30/23.more, Professional and nice certified massage therapists, especially good at healing massage to relieve daily stress and chronic body pain, thus enhance your wellness and quality of life.more, Grand Opening $20 OFF Limited time Offer--Professional Massage for Ultimate Relaxationsmore, ChiropractorsCryotherapyMassage TherapyNorth San Jose, I absolutely love this place more and more! Thai massage is traditionally performed on the floor -- you lie on a padded mat as the masseuse guides you through partner yoga poses and manipulates your bo. really enjoyed it! Order online. Thank you for visiting our website and we are hoping to see you in our facility soon. CONTACTS. Don't be shy. Get Montra Thai Massage can be contacted at (408) 462-9239. These releases can promote relaxation, pain relief and wellness. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews. . It a rear treat for me and always look forward to going. Ok, THAT WAS A FANTASTIC MASSAGE! Silicon Valley Athletics. I was introduced to massage and I was immediately drawn to the spiritual connection between mind and body, and as a result I actually went into the massage field. Having a Swedish massage can promote relaxation, relieve stress and help you feel great. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. We strive to provide the best service in the industry and we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust! Toggle navigation JJ Massage Spa. Many studios have overhead supports that allow the practitioners to safely walk on your back, releasing tight adhesions and promoting ease. YEARS WITH (469) 240-1207. We offer traditional Thai massage services for general health and well being in a relaxing, authentic Thai environment. Ditto on the massage. Categorized under Massage Therapists. Garland, TX 75043. 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM (408) 818-8299 He skillfully combines deep tissue and Thai massage." See more. Foot Massage. Visit us today to discover how Massage can enhance your life. Our massage is specially designed to help you relieving stress, headache, shoulder pain, leg muscle tension. I am doing Authentic Thai oil massage and Thai style stretching, trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and excellent acupressure techniques However, a copy will be sent to you for your records. Massage in Sunnyvale on YP.com. OPEN HOURS. More Info. Herbal . Stress? Geographic location can also affect costs, as regions with a lower cost of living and a lower cost to do business will have lower rates than pricey areas such as San Francisco or New York. How much does it cost to get a Swedish massage? Working on clients with sports and work related injuries. Suggest edits to improve what we show. During Swedish massage, all parts of the body are addressed, and the client is often unclothed and draped with a cloth. . . All clean and well appointed. more, Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Sunnyvale by Wacky Walks, Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Sunnyvale by Operation City Quest, Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Sunnyvale by Crazy Dash, Fun City Scavenger Hunt in Sunnyvale by Zombie Scavengers, Fun City Scavenger Hunt in Sunnyvale by 3Quest Challenge. Deep tissue massage and Swedish massage are both forms of therapeutic bodywork. 187 W Washington Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94086. Lower cortisol levels, which in turn lowers prematurity rates. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Royce K. says, "Great massage, will definitely be back!" See more. Wa-Thai Paris. Johanna has worked with a variety of athletes, injuries, and surgeries to support all healing bodies alike. This is a review for massage therapy in Sunnyvale, CA: "What a Massage !!! A great massage (like a Thai Yoga Massage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JudqIEauzlc) is not an everyday thing. The Thai massage was what I just needed. 2. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He has been so wonderful with me and my family! (109) San Jose, CA 95124 10.3 miles away. Facial Treatment. Request a quote. I agree with everybody else, this place is awesome! It was relaxing, thorough, complete." Some popular services for massage therapy include: What are people saying about massage therapy in Sunnyvale, CA? All the massage therapists are extremely skilled and can actually read my body to know what areas need the most attention. Anime FavTV. The massage therapist should avoid raising your core temperature or using hot stones on the abdomen. Although deep tissue massage work is intense, it should not be painful, so communicate clearly with your massage therapist so they know if youre having any discomfort. Aromatherapy Body Massage. One Thai, Swedish, or Deep-Tissue Massage at Damisa Thai Massage and Skincare. Rock Cod Pad Ped* $11.95. Job Description. Website (408) 685-2745. How does he get the best staff working there? Services include Therapeutic Thai massage, Hot Stone Treatment, Deep Tissue and Swedish. We also provide relaxing services for stress which recommended for people who work for the long hours such as spent a lot of time in front of the computer, sit or stand in the same position for long period of time. Asian, Thai $$ - $$$. Health Clubs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Massage Therapists in Sunnyvale, CA. 1:08. Massage therapy allowed me to develop a deep relationship with my clients in order to get a better understanding of their aliments. This was my first time here, I was greeted with a cup of hot tea, then the massage commenced. Costs may be higher for a Swedish massage if the client would like services in their home or office, as the massage therapist has to transport their massage table and account for transportation costs. Our shop is, We provide professional massage services, in the Thai style, for optimal health maintenance and recovery. When in doubt, talk to your prenatal care provider. Cupertino. Remember to double check your return email address or your phone number if you prefer to be called. Traditional Thai Massage, also called "Thai Yoga Therapy," Nuad phaen boran or Nuat Thai, is a therapeutic technique that dates back thousands of years. Some massage therapists recommend that your first massage be longer to give the therapist time to learn more about your health and any injuries or pain before providing you with a healing massage. Top 10 Thai Massage Therapists near Saratoga, CA. CLOSED NOW. Stress that we often do not know exists, is one of the major causes of many chronic illnesses. Star Thai is a legit Thai spa with experienced therapists that that the art of massage to the next level. Massage Therapists Massage Services Day Spas. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You might come across profiles that state the therapist is offering remote services such as lessons and techniques you can do on your own, with a friend or with a partner. What is the purpose of a deep tissue massage? I currently have my private practice at an office in a convenient location off of the intersection of hwy 280 and 85 next to Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, California. Pla Muk Kee Mao* $11.95. Sunnyvale 990 W. El Camino Real Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Telephone: +1(408)721-7196. It is an excellent option for keeping your muscles in good health if you regularly work out, or if you want to overcome a lack of flexibility. I recommend this spot for sure. But different bodies react differently to Thai massage sessions. Traditional Thai Massage. Great massage, great service and great people! 5.0 (1) I help people with shoulder and neck pain, stiffness, tension and stress. OPEN NOW. Amazing massage and lovely staff. looking for a Chiropractor and massage therapist that takes NO Fault., What is cost of a chirprator in Glendale Az who manipulates manually. "I live five . The systematic deep tissue strokes will work to break down any scar tissue or stiff tissues and create ease in your body again. aware that email is not a secure means of communication and spam filters may prevent your email from reaching the health As a retired medical doctor and surgeon, for many years I've taken professional massages in various areas throughout America and what I can say unrese rvedly is that all the massages that I've taken at Star Thai Massage are so far superior that they put all the others to shame. What did people search for similar to thai massage in Sunnyvale, CA? It helps to attain and regain balance in the flow of energy in the body. Hot Stone Massage. Head & Shoulder Massage. Elements Massage Sunnyvale. If this is an emergency do not use this form. Deep tissue massage may be a good option for people with chronic pain or muscle tension. Eddy Massage & Body Work CMT. Expertly providing Thai massage, the real thing including, if you'd like, a firm but gentle walk on your back. The national average cost for a pregnancy massage ranges between $70 and $90. We proudly offer natural eucalyptus, lavender, orange, and peppermint oils. 13. Weight Loss Study - Austin TX. And it just feels good. Overmore, Welcome to Flexability Corrective Stretch Therapy. Stellar Massage. With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros work history, youll have all the info you need to make a hire. Let's see how we might help you, too! my leg and hip got hurt really bad after the massage, constantly in the pain even during bed rest, cant move for 3 daysreally bad. Open now. Classic, Hybrid, or Volume Eyelash Extensions with Optional Fill at Damisa Thai Massage and Skincare. Cindy was awesome. professional. Zeel's Sunnyvale massage therapists are always on call in Santa Clara County for Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, prenatal massage, or sports massage. 6. Ask massage therapists near youabout the possibility of remote services. I will bring my unique brand of event management services to your next big occasion. Larb Tofu* $7.95 Our team is committed to meeting your specific needs and expectations. We provide a different kind of service which is concerned gene. I got a traditional Thai massage, and my body feels much better. Best Thai massage near me. I have experienced many different massages over decadesmore, My husband and I have been searching for a good Thai massage place, and am so glad that we stumbledmore, It felt more like a Thai massage rather than a Swedish massage. Royce K. says, "Great massage, will definitely be back!" See more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Korean Massage locations in Sunnyvale, CA. . Details. It was my first time experience with hot stones and I loved it. Service available between 10am-2pm ONLY, same amazing service at a lower price. Rob J. says, "Eddy is a gifted professional massage therapist. Nutritionists and Dietitians in Sunnyvale, CA. 9. 5. Feel free to ask for what you want an appointment, a consultation or simply a response to a question. It was very good and helped to alleviate some of my pains that I ve been having for a while. Massage Services Massage Therapists Skin Care. At your first massage, your massage therapist will do a brief intake. Based in . Reviews are no joke! Star Thai Massage is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. SimplyVina is a wedding planner in Sunnyvale, CA. Some massage therapists charge the same rate per minute, regardless of massage length, while others charge less per minute for longer appointments. In both modalities, a licensed massage therapist uses strokes administered with their hands or forearms to loosen and relax your muscles and other soft tissue. We are bonded, insured and all our staff are certified by both the AMTA and CAMTC. 530 S Murphy Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94086. Find 1671 listings related to Aphinya Thai Massage in Sunnyvale on YP.com. (Sunnyvale) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. My clientele ranges in three broad categories: physically disabled, pregnant, athletic, and corporate. Our services include many types of traditional Thai massage - herbal massage, aroma massage, foot reflexology, therapeutic massage, deep tissue and Swedish. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Nirvana Thai Massage. The techniques are called effleurage, friction, petrissage, tapotement and vibration. I had a deep tissue massage at Star Thai. The Traditional Thai Massage uses no oils or lotions. He did the Thai massage (he got Daniel) and I did the Swedish massage with Laila. Perfect Healing Massage Massage Therapists Website (408) 940-5787 260 S Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94086 CLOSED NOW 13. I saw it was a new business, so decided to try their massage.