The George Peabody Library is an institute built for, and dedicated to, the citizens of Baltimore in 1857. American, Cocktail Bar, Contemporary American, Coffee Bar 32123 Lindero Canyon Rd #110, Westlake Village, CA 91361, USA. Girls lunch; it was a first visit for one of us. Asked to speak to the manager, given the food delay and we had no time for dessert at this stage. Long delay and lukewarm food invisible manager!!! I acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and want to receive email offers from The Library Restaurant. 0.97 mi. . . . He did tell the waitress after the fact about the dull knife. A new and first class experience. THE LIBRARY 6613 N. Kings Hwy. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. I felt embarrassed for the waitresses , they were lovely. We will be back! I hate the new decor with concrete floors, high ceilings etc where it is so loud you cannot hear the person next to you. So disappointed and wont be visiting again.More, Fantastic family run business. If you have an outside table, you have to ask for the warmers to be turned on. Library Caf' in Farmingdale 2 1/2 years later from my last review. It's a diamond in the rough from the outside. gift certificates. See all the delicious offerings The Library of Houghton has to offer. Had a Library Old Fashioned (or two-dont judge), Started with both the bread board and cauliflower. 62 ISLE ROYALE ST. Houghton MI. Restaurants near Boccaccio's Restaurant in Westlake Village, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant, restaurant menus for Westlake Village, California, boccaccio's restaurant in westlake village, boccaccio's restaurant in westlake village review. I understand that they have schedules to keep- but a 3:30 reservation should NOT have been an option. . . They also have very good gravy! . Well be back! Se connecter . The food was served timely. Order Online or Call 727.369.9969 Order Now Sign-up for Updates Subscribe We talkedourselves into dessert and it was a nice way to end dinner. See all (88) RATINGS. Atmosphere is really cool. Food came out quickly as the kitchen was eager to be done so we had everything -all at once. (e in b)&&0=b[e].o&&a.height>=b[e].m)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b}var C="";u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return C});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,c,a,d,e,f){var r=new y(b,c,a,e,f);x=r;d&&w(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){A(r)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://www.sugarvine.com/restaurant/library-ingatestone-chelmsford/','8tpQ57SSwp',true,false,'DhjcO3LejjQ'); The only thing I scratched my head about was how normal the menu was. . . We popped on for lunch the other day. Everything was delicious. The steak is a cut above average. If youre in the area, definitely worth the visit. . The staff were ok We started with a bread board and had the famous bene and the ahi tuna. . My burger was awful. . I ordered a burger and my friend a vegi burger. Share. . Cheap andnasty. Asked to speak to the manager, given the food delay and we had no time for dessert at this stage. The Library Kitchen & Bar | 184 Cherokee Trail, Sapphire, NC 28774 | (828) 743-5512, Ranch Flavored Pork Cracklings, Pickled Watermelon, Toasted Pecans with Tabasco, Agave Syrup and Cardamom, Pretzel Sticks with German Beer Mustard and Cheese Dip, Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Pistachios, Orange Blossom Honey, Maine Lobster Tail Lolli Pops with Jack Daniels-Honey Glace, Lemongrass Flavored Chicken Pot Stickers, Napa Cabbage Slaw, Ginger, Blood Orange-Ponzu Sauce, Coconut Puree, Sesame, Pistachio Crusted Georgia Quail Schnitzel, German Potato-Cucumber Salad, Truffle Vinaigrette, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, NC Berkshire Pork Cheeks Braised in Muscadine Demi-Glaze, Savoy Cabbage a la Crme, Crispy Applewood Smoked Bacon, Venison and Black Angus Beef Chili, Local Mushrooms, Dried Cranberries, Garlic Chive Sour Cream, Wild Onion-Chili Corn Bread, Cream Soup of Heirloom Squash, Roasted Cauliflower and Pumpkins, Parsnip Chips, Organic Oliver Farms Benne Seed Oil, Seasonal Garden Salad, Marinated Vegetables, Radishes, Toasted Pecans, Apple Cider and Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Arugula, Kale and Fall Lettuces, Goat Cheese Fritters, Vanilla Poached Pears, Almond Slices, Pomegranate-Cranberry Dressing, Oven-roasted Brussels Sprouts and Caramelized Apples, Spotted Trotter Duck Prosciutto, Pink Peppercorn-Maple Butter, Breakfast for Dinner: Smoked Salmon Fillet, Crispy Potato Pancakes, Fall Herb Crme Fraiche, Pickled Red Onions, Georgia Caviar, Atlantic Grouper Fillet Crusted with Almond Flour on Caramelized Native Candy Roaster Squash and Navy Bean Salad, Curry and Fennel Sauted Sea Scallops Skewer on Pumpkin and Butternut Squash Ravioli and Sauted Shiitake Mushrooms, Arborio Risotto with Whiskey Sauted Maine Lobster Tails and Shrimps, Roasted Fall Squash Variation, Brie Cheese, Lemon Basil, Chicken Saltimbocca with American Prosciutto and Gruyere, Caramelized Spaghetti Squash, Cipollini Onions, Marsala Sauce, Coriander Sauted Carolina Trout Fillet, Lentil and Heirloom Fall Vegetable Ragout, Toasted Almonds, Organic Citrus Balsamic, Petit Black Angus Beef Pot Roast, White Sweet Potato Puree, Sauted Vegetables, Crispy Collards, Black Pepper Gravy, Saut of Venison Loin, Fall Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash and Pappardelle in Mountain Huckleberry Jus, Grilled Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Black Truffle Flavored Macaroni&Cheese, Crispy Onion Rings, Baby Spinach, Port wine Jus, Black Truffle and Goat Cheese Flavored Macaroni&Cheese, Sauted Butternut Squash Ravioli on Lentil and Fall Vegetable Ragout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Parsnip Chips, Garden Bouquet, Vegan Garden Vegetable and Local Mushroom Risotto, Oven-Toasted Almonds, Kalamata Olive Pesto, Piment dEspelette, Fall Vegetable Saut, Caramelized Candy Roaster Squash, Navy Bean Salad, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Balsamic Reduction, Casamigos Reposado, Campari, Cointreau, Grapefruit, Woodford Rye, Grand Marnier, Benedictine, Luxardo, Hendricks, Cucumber, Chartreuse, Absinthe, St. Germain, Mount Gay, Lime, Orange, Habanero Bitters, Grey Goose, Library Candy Beet Puree, Ginger, Honey, 2009 Gloria Ferrer Royal Cuvee Brut, Sonoma, 2011 Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque, Champagne, Olivier Leflaive, Chassagne-Montrachet, Burgundy, 2016 Faust, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2015 Merry Edwards, Pinot Noir, Russian River, 2015 Merry Edwards, Chardonnay, Olivet Lane, Russian River, 2016 J.Drouhin Puligny Montrachet, Burgundy France, 2016 Cade, Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2015 Stags Leap Winery, The Leap, Cabernet, Napa Valley, 2014 Gabrielle, Equilateral Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2015 DarioushSignature Cabernet Sauvignon, Magnum, 2016 BV Georges de Latour, Private Reserve Cabernet, 2015 Pahlmeyer Propriety Red, Napa Valley, 2011 Fisher Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2016 Faiveley Beaune 1er Cru Clos de lEcu, Burgundy, Stags Leap Winery, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Fournier Sancerre 'Cuvee Silex,' Loire Valley, Chateau Fuisse Tete de Cru, Pouilly-Fuisse, Burgundy, Merry Edwards, Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River, Pietro, Chardonnay, Oak Knoll District, California, Decero Malbec Single Vineyard, Mendoza Valley, Ken Wright Cellars, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Novelty Hill Royal Slope Red, Columbia Valley, Caymus Bonanza, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Tenuta Di Arcento, Chianti Riserva Classico, Tuscan, Decero The Owl&The Dust Devil, Remolinos Vineyard, Luigi Bosca Los Miradores Malbec, Mendoza, Domaine de Vieux Lazaret, Chateauneuf du Pape, Chateau les Barraillots, Margaux, Bordeaux, Domaine Barville,Chateauneuf du Pape, Rhone. Thoroughly recommend! Apps came out pretty quickly. . Couldnt ask for a better time or a better atmosphere! . (Brussels, Burata, Deviled Eggs, Roasted Beet Salad, Burger). . None of the entrees wowed the group to the point where we said we had to try it. nasty. Catering and Takeaway options are available, as well as a cafe bar. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. The Library Bar and Restaurant is a stylish and elegant new venue opening May 2021 in the historic Essex town of Ingatestone. Definitely recommend a visit. I am a big eater but couldnt finish the huge pork chop. Good-sized portions on other items. Menu; Wine; About; Gallery; 88 Keys; Gift Cards; Contact; Reservations From Our Kitchen . The restaurant information including the The Red Lion Margaretting menu items and prices may have been . HE REFUSED TO COME AND TALK TO ME. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Windy night so it was slightly chilly. 5 stars! This was my third trip to the Library and it didnt disappoint. . . Fri 5:00 pm10:00 pm . Bookings here. The Library restaurant was nearby so it was an easy decision. Enjoyable Occasion with Excellent Hospitality. I loved the clever naming of the drinks after classic novels too. Rest. . Overall a great experience. English . . Friendly staff. . The desert menu was again disappointing only threechoices and no at all seasonal all summer type dessert We are based in Westlake Village, read more about our exquisite restaurant menu or give us a call now (818) 889-1338! Service poor. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Since 2011 we have been under new management and have a new management team as of late 2012. . Onlytwo employees were taking care of the entire dining room. Brunch menu is nice but rather limited. Take care, Ajna Morrow And I would be remiss to not say, excellent food! My veggie sandwich wasn't very good, but the fries were perfect, everyone else seemed to like their meal, and the cookie was delish. . Fresh Strawberries / Fresh Blueberries / Whipped Cream / Tart Shell, Fresh Lemon Cream / Tart Shell / Whipped Cream / Raspberry Drizzle, Chocolate Brownies / Hot Fudge / Whipped Cream, Cheesecake / Choice of Raspberry, Caramel, or Hot Fudge, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream / Chocolate Sauce / Whipped Cream / Cherries, Crisp Shell / Vanilla Bean Ice Cream / Sauted Cinnamon Apples / Rum Caramel Sauce / Walnuts / Whipped Cream, House-made Cheesecake / Choice of Raspberry, Caramel, or Hot Fudge / Whipped Cream / Fresh Berries, House-made Custard / Caramelized Sugar-In-The-Raw / Fresh Berries, Warm Fudge Brownie / Vanilla Bean Ice Cream / Hot Fudge / Whipped Cream, House-made Carrot Cake / Cream Cheese Icing / Walnuts / Whipped Cream, Every childs entre includes a choice of green beans, smashed potatoes, or french fries, and a soft drink (Children 12 and under), The Library Restaurant & Pub, 2610 S Lynhurst Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States. Restaurants near The Gallery Restaurant in Westlake Village, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant, restaurant menus for Westlake Village, California. Thank ask myself, dues he want customers??? I left half of it. My wife and I were traveling through Indy on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and stopped at the Library for dinner. . Nothing says get out quite the same way. Proceed to the restaurant's website. . Hi, Joan! Jumbo Shrimp / Jalapeo / Bacon / Herbs & Cheese Blend / Monterey Jack / Fresh Parmesan / Parsley, Sliced Calamari Steaks / Bell Pepper / Red Onion / Iceberg Lettuce / House-made Ancho Chipotle Aioli, Citrus Ginger Shrimp / Shredded Romaine / House-made Cocktail Sauce / Pepper / Celery, Mushroom Caps / Italian Sausage / Mushroom Duxelle / Cream Cheese / House-made Marinara / White Monterey Jack / Parmesan / Parsley, Quartered, Seasoned, Baked Potatoes / Monterey Jack / Chopped Bacon / Scallions / Sour Cream, Fresh Atlantic Salmon / Red Bell Pepper / Old Bay Seasoning / Capers / Parsley / House-made Remoulade, Classic Wings / House Hot or Mild Buffalo Sauce / Celery Sticks / House-made Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, Potato Skins / Italian Stuffed Mushrooms / Wings, | Caramelized Spanish Onions | Beef Broth | Sherry and Port Wine | House-made Crostini | Provolone | Swiss | Parmesan Cheese | Demi-Glace | Scallions |, Iceberg Wedge / Gorgonzola / Tomato / Bacon / House-made Blue Cheese Dressing, Grilled Split Romaine / Extra Virgin Olive Oil / Fire Roasted Yellow Tomatoes / Red Onion / Anchovies / Capers / Fresh Parmesan / Creamy Caesar Dressing, Spring Greens / Grape Tomatoes / Carrots / Cucumber / Monterey Jack / House-made Croutons, Romaine / House-made Croutons / Parmesan / Creamy Caesar Dressing, Chopped Romaine / House-made Croutons / Parmesan / Creamy Caesar Dressing / Grilled Seasoned Chicken Breast, Beef Tenderloin Tips / Romaine / Tomato / Gorgonzola / House-made Blue Cheese Dressing / House-made Croutons, Chopped Romaine / House-made Croutons / Parmesan / Creamy Caesar Dressing / Roasted Atlantic Salmon Filet, Prime Rib ~~~Available Thursday through Saturday, Aged In-House / Herb Spice Rub / Slow Cooked For 18 Hours / Taylor Fladgate Ruby Port Au Jus / Creamy Horseradish / Choice Of Two Side Dishes, 8 Ounce Prime Rib / Toasted Sourdough Bread / Garlic Smashed Potatoes / Housemade Peppercorn Gravy / Fried Onion Strings. Two of us went early on Thursday evening -- one of us had lamb cutlets and the my wife had salmon. . I love the library, my wife loves it more! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about The Library at The Public. The staff were ok The Gallery Restaurant menu has been digitised by Sirved. . Another nice meal! We would definitely stop again if traveling through Indy.More, Samantha was our server in the bar area. Looking forward to brunching at The Library. Awesome place! . We had a very enjoyable lunch! ("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var d=0;a=c[d];++d){var e=a.getAttribute("data-pagespeed-url-hash");e&&(! ), Cajun Blackening Seasoning & Blue Chees / House-made Peppercorn Gravy, Jumbo Shrimp / Jalapeo / Bacon / Herbs & Cheese Blend / Monterey Jack / Fresh Parmesan / Parsley / Choice Of Two Side Dishes, Walleye Filet / Seasoned Bread Crumbs / Lemon White Wine Butter Sauce / Fresh Parsley / Lemon Wedge / Choice Of Two Side Dishes, Atlantic Salmon Filet / Garlic and Herb Butter / Fresh Parsley / Choice Of Two Side Dishes, Atlantic Salmon Filet / White Wine Alfredo Sauce . Service and food are always good. . You will not be disappointed. Wonderful food and great ambiance. . . Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. open on Good Friday and are the hours the same ? Since that time The Library has gone through a cosmetic overhaul . You can fill out the Inquiry Form with specifics of the event on our website or you can give us a call at 317-243-0299. Nearby Eats. Call Us (843) 448-4527. Served with Chef's Cocktail Sauce, Cold Seared Filet with Onions, Capers, Oil & Parmesan, Cold Water Tail Served with Chef's Cocktail Sauce, Crab Caribbean Cream of Crab with Sherry, Almonds and Burnt Crme, Romaine with Creamy Romano Dressing, English Cucumber & Danish Blue Cheese, Romaine Lettuce with Balsamic Dressing, English Cucumber & Feta Cheese, Served over Cream Spinach & Toasted Hollandaise, Sauteed Breast with Artichokes & Mushrooms, Served with Angel Hair Pasta & Sun dried Tomato Pesto, Long Island Breast Roasted in an Orange Cognac Demi, Long Island Breast Roasted in a Cherry Cognac Demi, Prepared Table-Side with Peppercorns and Cognac, Prepared Table-Side with Creamy Mushroom Demi, Served with Drawn Garlic Butter & Sauce Cardinal, Green Beans Sauted and Seasoned with Chef's Special Spices, Tender Button Mushrooms Sauted in White Wine and Garlic, Fresh Cold Water Tail with Drawn Butter & Sauce Cardinal. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. . All in a unique building/location. . Staff friendly and welcoming. . We look forward to serving the community, visitors, and hospital staff alike. Does The Library Restaurant and Pub offer takeout? . Looking forward to my next visit, as always. . Darcy is a gem, Id go back just for her. When we got home myhusband went to our local Rose and Crown in Writtle and got a takeaway roast dinner. Food and service were great! Very odd, especially considering that we had to put credit card info in the system. How very disappointing. Exceptional service - our meal took a little longer apparently (we did not notice as we like a relaxed longer meal on Friday night) and the waitress and managers came by several times to apologize and gave us a gift card after we paid - which we were not expecting. But the overall experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. . amazing. Even just for a drink at the bar. Excellent meal. Prices are high for brunch in this area. //]]>. Couldnt ask for a better time or a better atmosphere! Specialties: Housed in a beautiful French Chateau, The Library Restaurant is a family-owned restaurant that wishes to provide their guests with a unique dining experience with little history, a lot of art and above all, incredible food! The main dining room is decorated with traditional decor, and you can actually hold a conversation. . Date night, perfect place. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Contact Us . 1. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Steve RMore. Update Menu. . The Library Restaurant will offer a reprieve from the daily chaos. Portions were good andthe wait minimal. Had breakfast here and it was an AMAZING experience. . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Enjoy with fresh coffee. Restaurant N15573 sur 15921 Le Cap. Cocktails were not mixed correctly and presented in odd glasses. Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Sunday9:00 am - 4:00 pm Assorted pastries, coffee, & tea (counter service only), Monday - Thursday Coffee Bar 9:00am -9:00pmLunch 11:00am - 3:00pmDinner 5:00pm - 9:00pm, FridayCoffee Bar 9:00am -9:00pmLunch 11:00am - 3:00pmDinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm, SaturdayCoffee Bar 9:00am -9:00pmBrunch 9:00am - 4:00pmDinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm, SundayCoffee Bar 9:00am - 4:00pmBrunch 9:00am - 4:00pm, Location:600 5th Street SouthSt. 15 photos. C&K. What days are The Library at The Public open? Beautiful, casual to elegant restraunt with excellent food. . For entrees, I had the curry-was pretty good. I left half of it. We sat at the bar as we often do and Darcy the bar tender started us with "Catcher in the Rye" cocktails which were perfect.Our dinner was served quickly and was delicious. 30768 Russell Ranch Rd C, Westlake Village, CA 91362, USA. Must see if you are staying at any of those hotels off the airport. Well done! . . After the dinner 2 in our party had complaints that they did not share with the staff. . And oh, by the way, the kitchen closes at 4 (its now 3:40). Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. . . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. . Only negative is that our small water glasses were never refilled throughout starters and main entree. Will NOT be going back!!!!! 7 years running. 2,538 Followers, 1,675 Following, 202 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Library Bar and Restaurant (@library_ingatestone) I can always ask the server, or bartender whats good, and get an honest suggestion, its really a great spot right in the heart of St Pete. . . We went for brunch on a Sunday. . attitudes to people who are different from the mainstream. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. . . Is the Lib. The setting though odd at first is primo and the service second to none. The food was excellent and quick. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Bakeries, Coffee & Tea 0.03 mi away. . Brunch We will definitely be going back soon. The Library Wine Bar and Bistro is Wallingford's original town library. Lunch . The menu for Boccaccio's Restaurant may have changed since the last user update. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. We only end up here once a year and The Library has again provided a great meal, comfortable atmosphere, friendly service. !More, We went to have an early supper on a Sunday to find the pub empty Stress free break from pressures upon death of loved one, An excellent evening at an excellent location with an excellent server with our close friends who were dealing with the loss of his mother. . Service and ambience terrific. . . . She could train others in the industry. They don't offer. . . longer but well worth the wait, tender rack of lamb, the best Lobster Thermidor Ive ever tasted , everything absolutely delicious, waitresses lovely and friendly, excellent. Thank ask myself, dues he want customers??? Library Classic $14.00 two eggs, bacon, crispy potatoes, toast Benedict $20.00 pork belly, poached eggs, fried green tomato, creole fondue, house biscuit Churro Pancakes $18.00 cinnamon buttermilk pancakes, churro streusel, salted caramel, fresh berries, sweet cream, warm maple syrup French Toast Stack $18.00 Id consider getting it again but might ask for a little more spice. The service was free of modern "have a nice day" style table waiting and the staff were genuinely able to engage with diners and were proprrly attentive without being systemised. The service was not that quick, they do point out that everything is cooked from scratch, it certainly tasted that good - so the wait was most definitely worth it. NOKA is our contemporary spin on Pan Asian cuisine. Menu Follow us. . . Great atmosphere! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Like I said in the title, stay clear unless you're a white van driver.More. . Great food, drinks and atmosphere! light, with large french doors opening to an outdoor space. The customer services was top notch and parking on a Sunday was seamless! We are sourcing many of our ingredients from local, sustainable producers such as: Carringer Farms, Sunburst Trout, Smokey Mountain Mushrooms, Cashiers Trading Post, Ladybug Gardens, Oliver Farms, Hickory Nut Gap Farms,Sweet Grass Dairy, Brass Town Beef, Georgia Olive Farms and our own Library Garden, Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. . If you don't have any plans THIS THURSDAY you do now! Most dinner entres come with your choice of two side dishes. (906) 481-2665 . . Would it be possible to have lunch for about 75 people in A !b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),d=1;d=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.i&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(B())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),c=!0);C=a;if(c){d=b.h;b=b.j;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(r){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(D){}}f&&(f.open("POST",d+(-1==d.indexOf("?")?"? My hotel restaurant was closed because of staffing problems. Courteous, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and professional! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. At the Library Bar and Restaurant Ingatestone, your safety is our NUMBER ONE priority. . We have introduced our own signature cocktails to help you get into the mood. MonFri 11:00 am4:00 pm Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Highlight of my trip! . Lovely atmosphere. The beautifully appointed space has a warm and intimate ambience offering up a tantalising seasonal menu with a focus on high-quality meats finished in a variety of curated flavours. 350. Nothing to attract us any more. The Library Restaurant will offer a reprieve from the daily chaos. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our completely bespoke wine list is specially selected to complement our food offering. I hate the new decor with concrete floors, high ceilings etc where it is so loud you cannot hear the person next to you. The host did end up seating us and we ended up having a good dining experience. Hello! Like I said in the title, stay clear unless you're a white van driver. The Library is rated 4.7 stars by 2653 OpenTable diners. You broke the cardinal rule of serving a warm dinner on a cold plate. Avoid, Avoid!! Happy Hour Food was delicious and the four of us chose different items. //